: That definitely makes sense and noone is doubting that. But when those "gameplay/balance ideas" boil down to: - buff health per level - buff armor per level - buff base mr - buff mr per level - buff passive duration - buff Q damage at later ranks - buff W damage at all ranks All with absolutely no real gameplay changes then we get a little skeptical.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTgEUAMe,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-01-08T22:43:52.479+0000) > > That definitely makes sense and noone is doubting that. > > But when those "gameplay/balance ideas" boil down to: > > - buff base health > - buff armor > - buff mr > - buff mr per level > - buff passive duration > - buff Q damage at later ranks > - buff W damage at all ranks > > All with absolutely no real gameplay changes then we get a little skeptical. But she also got severe passive nerfs and cc nerfs what you mean
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The steam life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekHzEi1r,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-12-26T03:05:35.114+0000) > > Youre a biased ahri main how did you even type that seriously. I am a logical Ahri main
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekHzEi1r,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-12-26T03:41:09.642+0000) > > I am a logical Ahri main I've seen you call Ahri underpowered at a 53% win rate. You're super biased
Ahris (NA)
: Phreak is a biased adc main, not sure if we should listen to him.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekHzEi1r,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-25T18:08:28.490+0000) > > Phreak is a biased adc main, not sure if we should listen to him. Youre a biased ahri main how did you even type that seriously.
: I can not find the posts that had the information, so I will strike through I do remember being quite concerned about it though as it easily added several hundred damage to his combo even on bonus AD, that's still a lot and adds the base AD of any item/rune to his combo
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZAclduk,comment-id=000200000003000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:41:15.708+0000) > > I can not find the posts that had the information, so I will strike through > > I do remember being quite concerned about it though as it easily added several hundred damage to his combo > > even on bonus AD, that's still a lot and adds the base AD of any item/rune to his combo Yes but its literally just his ulti. He doest even build ad until he is 4000+ gold in. It might have been too much but they removed 30% of his crit penalty on every q and he is still at a 47.5 % wr. He shouldn't necessarily be higher because he has a high skill cap but he is by no means op.
saltran (EUW)
: No, I'm also against the Yauso circlejerk, and I know that the buff wasn't that huge as ppl here try to make it look but Yauso wasn't even close to 44% winrate, last time he was on that spot it was on 8.11 when they nuked crit and he was buffed back in less than 24h.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZAclduk,comment-id=00020000000300020000,timestamp=2018-12-22T02:02:45.503+0000) > > No, I'm also against the Yauso circlejerk, and I know that the buff wasn't that huge as ppl here try to make it look but Yauso wasn't even close to 44% winrate, last time he was on that spot it was on 8.11 when they nuked crit and he was buffed back in less than 24h. Dude i main him I checked his wr everyday after that patch. I know what im talking about.
Hibeki (NA)
: except they dont? {{champion:145}} has 525 range andd {{champion:67}} has 550. Thats a whopping 25 and zero below default adc value. The only adc there that you can argue plays differently is jhin. Every other adc is completely auto attack reliant with some safety added on. They all serve the exact same role and the only differentiating factor in which one is played and which isn't is completely number based. The ONLY gripes about ADC's have been either numbers, or escape tools lacking counterplay. NOTHING ELSE.
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekHzEi1r,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-12-25T17:31:58.733+0000) > > except they dont? > > {{champion:145}} has 525 range andd {{champion:67}} has 550. Thats a whopping 25 and zero below default adc value. > > The only adc there that you can argue plays differently is jhin. Every other adc is completely auto attack reliant with some safety added on. They all serve the exact same role and the only differentiating factor in which one is played and which isn't is completely number based. > > The ONLY gripes about ADC's have been either numbers, or escape tools lacking counterplay. NOTHING ELSE. Except they do? Kaisa is an adc who gets stronger the less targets there are. If she has to switch targets she loses a massive amount of damage from her missing health caustic wound procs. Vayne is focused on constantly repositioning because none of her abilities allow her to go outside of her basic auto attack range. Kaisa can dash into the backline but vayne has to constantly move around in order to not get bursted because unlike Kaisa, and trist she cant get anywhere except by walking. In addition, these adc's are all single target adc's they get stronger if they focus down a target. Ashe and Jinx fight better if the enemy is in a group. Jinx rockets to massive aoe damage and gets a bonus on kills and assists which is useless in a 1v1 where kaisa and vayne shine. Ashe is a utility marksman where she is strongest in helping a team fight. She is the BEST adc to start a fight with and is incredible at kiting for an entire team which no other marksman can do. In conclusion boi.
: ~~don't forget that that's TOTAL AD and not bonus AD~~ edit: may be incorrect on this but I can't find the posts, so I will strikethrough
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZAclduk,comment-id=0002000000030001,timestamp=2018-12-21T01:58:09.613+0000) > > don't forget that that's TOTAL AD and not bonus AD Its bonus ad my man. I understand your Yasuo hate but that's just straight up untrue
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZAclduk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-20T17:46:12.559+0000) > > boards asks for people to get fired if yasuo gets a .5 ad buff going from 150% to 250% damage on ultimate isnt a .5 ad buff lul
> [{quoted}](name=NotAPurpleFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZAclduk,comment-id=000200000003,timestamp=2018-12-20T19:50:12.905+0000) > > going from 150% to 250% damage on ultimate isnt a .5 ad buff lul yeah but he also had a 44% wr it was somewhat overkill but like he was bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2iPv9zcA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-10-28T18:08:34.148+0000) > > look mommy I just roasted this guy with an epic false equivalence I owned him for sure "false evidence" you can complain all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you are like the vast majority of board users. People who constantly claim they want something and then instantly complain when they do get that thing in any capacity
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2iPv9zcA,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2018-10-28T18:47:06.538+0000) > > "false evidence" you can complain all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you are like the vast majority of board users. People who constantly claim they want something and then instantly complain when they do get that thing in any capacity Diversity doesn’t mean zero lane interaction. The only way to beat ranged tops is if you get in melee range and then you win. But if he’s that strong with that winrate and play rate that means you’re never in range. That’s not fun and there’s nothing you can do. You just sit there while he harasses you that doesn’t make diversity.
: Jhin's Passive amplified Janna's AD boost and still does. But it used to be multiplicatively. You are horribly wrong there. Guinsoo's was not just a "late game" problem. With JUST a Guinsoo's he was scaling up to 420 AD. Late game was well up to 1336 AD.... Hail of Blades isn't meta? https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Jhin/ Tell that to the 61% + Jhins who pick it. Not only is it the Highest Pick rate, but it's the only rune that is pulling above 51% Win rate. The reworks weren't to Jhin. The reworks were to items/buffs Jhin USES, and ALL of them were significant. You really don't have a clue what you're talking about, and you proved with with the Hail of Blades comment.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAHHFA23,comment-id=000d00010000,timestamp=2018-09-25T01:56:00.754+0000) > > Jhin's Passive amplified Janna's AD boost and still does. But it used to be multiplicatively. You are horribly wrong there. > > Guinsoo's was not just a "late game" problem. With JUST a Guinsoo's he was scaling up to 420 AD. Late game was well up to 1336 AD.... > > Hail of Blades isn't meta? > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Jhin/ > > Tell that to the 61% + Jhins who pick it. Not only is it the Highest Pick rate, but it's the only rune that is pulling above 51% Win rate. > > The reworks weren't to Jhin. The reworks were to items/buffs Jhin USES, and ALL of them were significant. > > You really don't have a clue what you're talking about, and you proved with with the Hail of Blades comment. yikes you need need help
: No. It's really Jhin. He's already went through 4 major reworks, directly and indirectly to deal with his blown up scalings. And all of them were from different sources: 1) Janna Shield on Jhin: Created a cyclical formula that gave him 900-1220 AD in Season 7. Result: Cyclical interaction fixed, Janna reworked. 2) {{item:3124}} created a cyclical interaction with Jhin, which when fully charged after its rework, was adding about 126% to Jhin's AD when fully charged. Was left active in the game for 10 WEEKS. On Full charges, his grenades were hitting over 2400 damage, and his Crits were getting over 4000. Guinsoo's is STILL the most gold effective item in the game after its rework, and does significantly more damage than any other incarnation in the last 7 years of the game. Result: Cyclical interaction was eventually fixed, and Guinsoo's price went back up 200g. 3) Stormrazor: Ditto. I don't need to go into this one. 4) Hail of Blades: Who would have thought that 75-125% bonus attack speed wouldn't result in once again...... a cyclical amplification of Jhin's damage? It's once again put back in the damage that was lost after the Guinsoo's fix. I'm not saying that Stormrazor's move speed isn't a problem too; it is. But Jhin has been the direct cause of the interaction problems.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAHHFA23,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-09-23T18:09:07.612+0000) > > No. It's really Jhin. He's already went through 4 major reworks, directly and indirectly to deal with his blown up scalings. And all of them were from different sources: > > 1) Janna Shield on Jhin: Created a cyclical formula that gave him 900-1220 AD in Season 7. Result: Cyclical interaction fixed, Janna reworked. > > 2) {{item:3124}} created a cyclical interaction with Jhin, which when fully charged after its rework, was adding about 126% to Jhin's AD when fully charged. Was left active in the game for 10 WEEKS. On Full charges, his grenades were hitting over 2400 damage, and his Crits were getting over 4000. Guinsoo's is STILL the most gold effective item in the game after its rework, and does significantly more damage than any other incarnation in the last 7 years of the game. Result: Cyclical interaction was eventually fixed, and Guinsoo's price went back up 200g. > > 3) Stormrazor: Ditto. I don't need to go into this one. > > 4) Hail of Blades: Who would have thought that 75-125% bonus attack speed wouldn't result in once again...... a cyclical amplification of Jhin's damage? It's once again put back in the damage that was lost after the Guinsoo's fix. > > I'm not saying that Stormrazor's move speed isn't a problem too; it is. But Jhin has been the direct cause of the interaction problems. Janna's shield gave him equivalent dps to other adc's and was not cyclical. Guinsoos only manifested late in the game and was a coding issue not a numbers issue. Hail of blades isn't meta and is only a viable option compared to fleet and is again not a cyclical issue so like hmmmm. And he's never been through a major rework except for guinsoos which only fixed the item interaction so idk where you were goin with that.
Limrick (NA)
: How many items does Jhin have to break wide open for people to accept that their perfect husbando isn't actually flawless after all? The man has abused Lethality, DFT, Guinsoo's, HoB, and now Stormrazor. Maybe, just maybe, it's Jhin.
> [{quoted}](name=Limrick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAHHFA23,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-09-23T17:16:51.948+0000) > > How many items does Jhin have to break wide open for people to accept that their perfect husbando isn't actually flawless after all? The man has abused Lethality, DFT, Guinsoo's, HoB, and now Stormrazor. Maybe, just maybe, it's Jhin. Guinsoos was a coding issue not a numbers issue and even then only relevant at 5-6 items, hail of blades isn't meta. Dft wasn't abused he just couldn't use anything else and so you're left with 2 things where one of them (lethality) was abused by many champs not just jhin.
: 1. If she takes damage in lane, she can heal it up. - so can many other champs, like Morgana when playing mid, and her heal is not even that strong. 2. If she is in a bad position, she can fix it. - so can any other champ with mobility, Zed, Kata, Kassadin, literally any with mobility 3. If she is losing lane and feeding, she still has a strong cc to support team(recently buffed signficantly). - so does Lux, Anivia, Syndra, literally any champ with cc, and Ahri's charm is actually kinda easy to avoid. You can't just come here, say she's OP and nerf her entire kit without either explaining in detail why or offering any kind of compensation. No, she should not be mindlessly nerfed. That is all.
> [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JcNNs4gj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-30T14:40:13.012+0000) > > 1. If she takes damage in lane, she can heal it up. - so can many other champs, like Morgana when playing mid, and her heal is not even that strong. > 2. If she is in a bad position, she can fix it. - so can any other champ with mobility, Zed, Kata, Kassadin, literally any with mobility > 3. If she is losing lane and feeding, she still has a strong cc to support team(recently buffed signficantly). - so does Lux, Anivia, Syndra, literally any champ with cc, and Ahri's charm is actually kinda easy to avoid. > > You can't just come here, say she's OP and nerf her entire kit without either explaining in detail why or offering any kind of compensation. No, she should not be mindlessly nerfed. That is all. But none of the people on that list have all 3
: > [{quoted}](name=The steam life,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6evt2cf,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2018-08-22T01:53:02.756+0000) > > Its stupid though you're just saying nerf champions you don't like. Yasuo zed aren't too strong atm. Draven and Veigar aren't strong at all. And yi just needs to not be buffed Well that's your opinion, this is my opinion. It's ok to disagree.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6evt2cf,comment-id=0015000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-22T09:09:25.193+0000) > > Well that's your opinion, this is my opinion. It's ok to disagree. thats fair
: Yeah there was electrocute but no ignite. And I can’t believe I’m still talking to you considering you’re asking for Ahri buffs rn.
You said ahri shouldn't need ult to kill. That means buffs.
Lajinn5 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The steam life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHtKhttx,comment-id=0043000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T22:49:06.274+0000) > > Braun wall has a lower cooldown is a tank and is build to support. You talk about outplay but theres no way for a yasuo to dodge an auto. You didnt even adress the fact that he basically doesnt have an ability the entire game because of that. I never necessarily said he needs to lose it on an auto, just that the ability, with how absurdly powerful it is, should have counterplay. However, I need to think of what the best ways to implement said counterplay would be. Personally I like the idea of it only being able to intercept a certain number of things before breaking. It doesn't punish him for using it reflexively to block a big hit, but it does punish him for using it at bad times
Thats reasonable but I was disagreeing with op. He said to lose it in one auto. Its just people hating on Yasuo and why riot doesn't take the boards seriously.
: > [{quoted}](name=The steam life,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6evt2cf,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-08-21T06:20:06.305+0000) > > This is why riot doesnt listen to the boards So I guess unexpected 18 up votes means they won't listen? I don't think I've ever been able to get a post to get this big.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6evt2cf,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2018-08-21T09:17:44.193+0000) > > So I guess unexpected 18 up votes means they won't listen? I don't think I've ever been able to get a post to get this big. Its stupid though you're just saying nerf champions you don't like. Yasuo zed aren't too strong atm. Draven and Veigar aren't strong at all. And yi just needs to not be buffed
: Champions I really wanna see nerfed.
This is why riot doesnt listen to the boards
: aatrox is good against immoble champs because he can land q
I’m confused as to what this is referring to
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The steam life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jenYUEuh,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000001000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T22:47:15.160+0000) > > Her charm is normal width and her Q is one of the safest and easiest to land skills in the game. It really shouldnt do more damage than it does. Also relating to an earlier point of yours in a game i had yesterday the 1/4 ahri with 34 cs to my 70 killed me from 65% HP with nothing but ulti and w. Those abilities arent weak. You probably died to electrocrute and ignite. Or even ludens. Her W and R alone is quite weak. How did you die from 65% hp? Do you have a video maybe? Ahri's Q being one of safest? You are kidding me right? 880 range and super slow and the true damage part wont land against players who knows how to right click. If you are having a hard time dodging, then you should buy boots lol. It is also a skillshot, it should do more damage. Currently it is meh and it is outscaled lategame despite its true damage. Ahri should be able to scale as hard as any APC because she doesnt have the utility other champs provide. She only has charm as her utility, everything else is selfish for only Ahri, so it should be stronger. Because of people like you League is trash right now.
Yeah there was electrocute but no ignite. And I can’t believe I’m still talking to you considering you’re asking for Ahri buffs rn.
Lajinn5 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The steam life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHtKhttx,comment-id=00430000,timestamp=2018-07-29T03:10:20.391+0000) > > Can people please stop suggesting this it’s such a stupid idea. It basically makes the shield pointless against range because it would always be better to just not get hit. In addition one auto would basically take away an ability for 20 seconds. > > And it’s so uninteractive because there’s literally nothing the yasuo can do from getting the shield popped and making him only have 3 abilities. > > So for the good lord stop One of the most powerful defensive tools in the game (On a basic ability mind you), that comes with no negative to the user, should have some counterplay methods, especially when it counteracts a ton of the game's most powerful abilities (Any projectile). Hell, at least Braum has to throw himself in the way and soak it up himself with directional facing rather than just throwing out a 2-3 times larger omnidirectional skill wall that deletes any ability that so much as clips it
Braun wall has a lower cooldown is a tank and is build to support. You talk about outplay but theres no way for a yasuo to dodge an auto. You didnt even adress the fact that he basically doesnt have an ability the entire game because of that.
Ahris (NA)
: I mean her Q is one of slowest skill shot(to apply full damage) in game and her charm is one of most narrowest skillshot in game.
Her charm is normal width and her Q is one of the safest and easiest to land skills in the game. It really shouldnt do more damage than it does. Also relating to an earlier point of yours in a game i had yesterday the 1/4 ahri with 34 cs to my 70 killed me from 65% HP with nothing but ulti and w. Those abilities arent weak.
: Because they gave Ryze an ult that is OP for LCS and almost usless for SoloQ. If they gave him a normal damaging ult like the rest of midlaners he would have been much more easier to balance. Also lmao at Fizz and Zed being balanced.
I said when they were balanced not right now. But anyway did you ever see his last two iterations. They were exactly what youre talking about but that didnt work either.
: > [{quoted}](name=The steam life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YO3t9JAh,comment-id=000200050000,timestamp=2018-08-10T05:46:28.943+0000) > > You do realize though that before that at level 6 it’ll be like an 8 damage buff right. At level 6, The thing is its a scaling buff.
Yeah I understand this but considering he has a 47% wr right now and its a buff that does literally nothing until like 15 minutes into the game its really not wild
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YO3t9JAh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-08T16:31:41.147+0000) > > They know everyone will flip shit to any Yasuo buff, so there's probably something else they don't want people noticing > > ######btw with 5 items and level 18 the buff is only about 230 damage on an ult Why dont we just do that to every balanced champ? its only 230 damage! Lets give teemo +50 range its only 50 range! Lets give lux 100 extra mana level 1 its just mana lol!!
You do realize though that before that at level 6 it’ll be like an 8 damage buff right.
KoKoboto (NA)
: "Only 230 damage on an ult"
: Plus the true damage from conqueror, plus the free sustain from the runes, plus the windwall, plus bone-plating + second wind + {{item:1054}} making him invulnerable to early game poke {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Free sustain that he doesn’t have. And rune and item anyone can build hmmmmmm
Infernape (EUW)
: And has Riot even attempted to remove or reduce the things that makes them good in competitive and put that power back into the rest of their kit to make them playable for casuals outside of Azir's ability update (that exacerbated his problems)? No, they have not.
Because that’s not an easy thing to do? They tried to change azir it didn’t work. They tried to change Ryze it didn’t work. They changed nunu which was okay. Gragas was pushed away from being a tank. Kalista got her ulti nerfed (which is best in pro play. Stop circle jerking. Not like the boards will listen to reason anyway. Talking about bias when the constantly ask for zed yasuo and fizz nerfs even when they’re balanced.
hotarse (NA)
: Why do people think it some kind of big revelation when they claim riot shows favoritism to some champs? RIOT THEMSELVES HAVE COME OUT PUBLICLY STATING THEY SHOW FAVORITISM TO POPULAR CHAMPS. They know it and are not ashamed of it.
Why is this surprising to literally anyone. Why should they be ashamed if they want to make money and please more people. They’re balancing for the 100 not the 1. That doesn’t mean the 1 should be ignored but it’s understandable if they give balance priority to champs that more people like to play.
Ahris (NA)
: She was complete trash before the charm buff LOL. Pro players discussed she was trash and many ahri mains considered her trash. Even riot considered her too weak. She needed a buff regardless but she got a buff that doesnt solve her problems. The only reasonable nerf to ahri is to revert the charm buff and instead buff her damage. Buffing damage would mean her winrate will be less since utility buff is more powerful than damage buff(though too much damage is also strong though). If ahri can burst with e w q, what is wrong with that? She landed a difficult skillshot and landing all her skillshots. She used around 75% of her ability and even perhaps electrocrute proc. Which alone should mean she bursts the enemy. You say Ahri should only burst squishies, which is fine if she can easily do so. Like how u said ahri is obnoxious if she can burst with e w q, but if Riot makes her R do damage, then ofc it should be included in her damage. But, look at Akali. She could kill people with or without her R. Her R has a very powerful stun and an execute. That spell alone with perhaps an auto will most likely kill a squishy. Champs who has more risk to apply dash has easier time applying that damage once they get in range. Look at Akali, Zed, Talon, and Leblanc. Ahri does not have mobility pre 6 like them, so she doesnt have a constant mobility to label her as Assassin. She doesnt snowball as hard as them since she relies on landing skillshots. If she can't land it, no matter how fed she is(unless she is crazy fed and the enemy is crazy feeding and is Squishy). If Ahri has to use one ultimate charge to commit while having the importance to land skillshot which is already difficult to use, what is the point of it? Other champs can kill people without ultimate like Syndra and Zed once they are fed. So why does Ahri have to use ultimate to kill? Her ultimate cd isnt as low as Leblanc and her ability set is not as forgiving as Leblanc who can just blink back if she messes up. If Ahri does miss charm, against any player who actually uses their brain, Ahri is good as dead or will have to ultimate away. With so much risk of landing charm, then having required to use 1 ultimate charge to kill a squishy, well you are also ignoring that a fed ADC can just right click to chunk people from like 800 range. How is that fair? So Ahri has to use ultimate to basically "comit" to burst when other champ doesnt need to? You are completely ignoring Ahri and her kit. Her kit is really weak as is and you make Ahri even weaker. Her time was only strong during dfg time because her W and R had respectable range and damage. Now it is only used for bursting.
Because she also has massive mobility and on demand cc. Also how are any of shots abilities hard to hit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashenvall,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OHqR7dTn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-29T23:41:23.231+0000) > > Fizz is cancer af. Maybe he is ignored in pro play right now, but he will be more busted soon thanks to riot. The only reason they are buffing him is because his mini-W rework left him at 45% win rate. But then again the Fizz haters would only be happy when he is at a 0% win and play rate.
But he has a 48.5% winrate. So why did they up his engage ratios by a total of 40% plus 10% per auto attack. They could have done like a 10% q ratio and be done but it’s not riot unless they make terrible balance decisions.
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: But Fizz has a skillshot ult that is a big part of his damage, a dodgable E and Q, and many delays in his kit. Id argue he is one of the highest, if not the highest counterplay assassin. Especially since all other assassins can farm and poke from range. You know... as much "counterplay" as is possible in a game where ignite and electrocute removes almost half of ur hp xd.
But the things you list as “skill shots” aren’t really. Technically kassadin ulti is a skill shot but 90% of the time he’s not gonna miss unless you flash. Same with fizz e. His q is just straight up targeted so? And he no longer has any really delays besides ulti which has a MASSIVE hit box. And guess what they buffed his guppy ratio by 30% so he can be right next to you.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Imo it should just cost him 100 Flow in order to cast Wind Wall. This neatly solves so many things: * Yasuo will have to actually choose between having a personal shield or casting Wind Wall. More decisionmaking, less brainless shields. * Ranged opponents will be able to play around it. By damaging Yasuo and consuming his Flow, you can know you're able to use your high impact spells until Yasuo's flow bar fills up again. * On the other side, Yasuo seeing a projectile being cast, will have to choose between using his Wind Wall to block the projectile that will damage his Flow and "disable" his Wind Wall shortly after, or instead consume his shield to block the projectile instead and only use the Wind Wall mid-fight, after refilling it.
Can people please stop suggesting this it’s such a stupid idea. It basically makes the shield pointless against range because it would always be better to just not get hit. In addition one auto would basically take away an ability for 20 seconds. And it’s so uninteractive because there’s literally nothing the yasuo can do from getting the shield popped and making him only have 3 abilities. So for the good lord stop
: Here's my proposition... (not sure if a good one) >###**{{item:3631}} Hextech Turret** ###**Cooldown: 250 Seconds** When activating this summoner spell, the nearest tower will temporarily become a Hextech Turret for Y seconds (based on level). Hextech Turrets gain bonus stats: >* Health = 8 (Health mechanic like Zyra's plants) * Attack Damage = ~~152/170~~ > X * Attack Speed = ~~0.83~~ > 1.75 Hextech Turrets can be made to switch to a different target by basic attacking a new enemy. Additionally Hextech Turrets shots cannot be avoided by any means, status effects like Stasis or Untargetability will not dodge the incoming Hextech Turret shots.
I mean it’s s good concept but the numbers are busted af. Imagine a turret doing 2.5 times it’s normal damage at early levels being unavoidable and targeted. There would be zero diving at all until midgame. Unless you mean it has 8 health in total which would make it alternatively weak in many situations. Maybe it could have a hit system like wards regardless of damage so being veigar or full ad champs don’t have an advantage. And each individual champ could take one tick off per .75 seconds so adcs don’t instakill it. Your damage numbers seem fine but I think the as speed should be the same or like 1.0
: > [{quoted}](name=The steam life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vU19KiHl,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-18T03:59:06.619+0000) > > But the damage he does is overkill. If you look at my most recent game (jhin mid) i starved him for farmk was fed too the nth dimension and i still had to flash everytime he engaged on me. Given the only things he actually needs to land are q and ult which are both targeted abilities it basically makes his w and bleed damage unneeded which is really stupid as he has no other skill expression in his kit. He should actually have to land his abilities and even then it doesnt really allow room for outplays as my team can do literally nothing but wait for him to jump in and kill me as he's invisible. Something about his kit needs to be tuned down. But if you landed your q, w, r you wouldve one shot him. Jhin has a big ass range and still has his 4 the shot to do a ton of damage as well as give him movespeed if you miss your skillshots.
He would still burst me faster than that and hes invisible so i cant hit abilities anyway.
Rioter Comments
: LOL you are one to talk. Oh well with this i can finally be 100% sure when it comes down to yasuo defenders. You guys really hate logic.
: I am not saying he wasnt designed to be squishy or that he would have won more if he was built bruiser but that The only way they were gonna make double crit chance work and still be fair was by making him a bruiser and not giving him all those fail safe's to defend himself E W and Passive sheilds. Im not saying that he cant have any of them but With how all of those work with their current strength he should only have one of those. Also I think that riot with much poor judgement throws too much armor pen around when armor is innately balanced to offer less and less the more you stack and you cant stack as much armor gold for gold as you can raw ad and attack speed in the first place there is just no option to unless you go for stacking as 6 {{item:3110}} verus something like 6 {{item:3033}}
But he isnt op tho so he doesnt have to lose them.
: You said it yourself "in this one shot meta". If Talon can't one shot people in a one shot meta, he'll be useless. He's a squishy melee so when he tries to make a play if it takes more than one second, the adc already right clicked him twice and he's dead.
But the damage he does is overkill. If you look at my most recent game (jhin mid) i starved him for farmk was fed too the nth dimension and i still had to flash everytime he engaged on me. Given the only things he actually needs to land are q and ult which are both targeted abilities it basically makes his w and bleed damage unneeded which is really stupid as he has no other skill expression in his kit. He should actually have to land his abilities and even then it doesnt really allow room for outplays as my team can do literally nothing but wait for him to jump in and kill me as he's invisible. Something about his kit needs to be tuned down.
Add92 (NA)
: ONLY ban yasuo if somebody in your team tries to play him . because ally yasuo will always troll and feed . Whereas enemy yasuo will feed you LUL so you're gucci. Love ya yasuo mains , my favorite champ to snack on and make RQ . Regards, a Nocturne main
Then why do people complain tho
Mcsquzzy (NA)
: http://www.op.gg/champion/yasuo/statistics/top 47% http://champion.gg/champion/Yasuo/Middle? 46% https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Yasuo/ 47% Here be the websites I looked at today and they have this as the winrates. So I am not sure where the 43 is coming from and I agree this patch hurt him hard but I would like to know where people got the 43
The op´s original post was why does he instantly get hotfixed. Before the hotfix he had a 41-43% wr hence the buffs.
: > Starting off an arguement with an ad hominem approach just makes you seem like an asshole not superior just to let you know You have misunderstood something here, I am an asshole. Especially when it comes down to cancerous champion kits. > So back to the point, u good bud? I really dont understand how you think you're gonna fit in any real tankiness in his build. The most he will get is, at max, one and a half items worth of tank stats. Thats like telling an adc to build deadmans its stupid because if they build those stats they wont be able to do their jobs. just like yasuo You want to build glass cannon on a melee champion? Fine no problem your choice. You want to be able to get lower damage ( or be able to evade turret shots like this) ? Im afraid you cant have both. > He is squishy idk why you put quotes. Because compared to other squishies, he is beefy. He is also slippery which makes him seem beefy and sometimes act as one (despite the fact that he just evades stuff). > But irelia isnt ccing herself and again malz is ranged. My point is that once both of them aggro under turret, they arent magically blinked outside of the turret range. > Even then imagine if malz had to pay 200 health everytime he ulted someone standing under a turret its ridiculous Dunno that actually seems pretty reasonable. Or how about that, if you dont want to pay 200 to towerdive dont towerdive. Shocking ikr? > You also are acting like no matter what he does he gets placed outside which isnt true its often yes but there are many situations where he's placed under tower. I dont really care whether the chances of happening are 1% or 10%. All i see is a bug that can lose you a game. Besides we all know that RNG is unhealthy. > But he does take turret damage just not when he cc's himself. And wtf is he so that he can get this treatment? Is he jesus or anything? No he is not. Other champs that self cc will take turret damage. Why is he different? > Also there are a variety of champs that have special interactions with turrets. Janna shield, Panth passive Which both of them state their capabilities. I would love to also add that panth at the very fucking list has not the mobility nor the utility of yasuo which means that panth's interaction is justified compared to yasuo's. > again look to my point with the fact that he cant spare the damage if you say "just build hp." Which we do since almost every god damn ap item also gives hp. And its not the same. Yasuo can build hp items that also give armour. Mages (unless you are a battle mage) have only zhonyas as a viable choice for resistances. > To much damage early game go the resolve tree for extra health every game Which i always do if im facing an oppressive champ that can constantly all in. > And when you see he isnt special and never will be he is and has been for a very long time. That doesnt mean its oke. Im pretty sure many players lost matches because of this hidden power.
Your arguments are clearly biased and in no way will reasoning reach you so im just gonna stop right here. Have fun knowing its gonna stay.
: Whether he is full squishy or not that isnt really valid as that is up to player option. Yasou should always have been a bruiser type character But because of the great saftey in his kit Passive Sheild Q Knock up W projectile block E mobility and R areial stun Along with the great scaling of his passive he has never had to play safely
He was designed to be full damage he always was. He's actually become more of a bruiser recently. And no its not really up to player option because that isnt the optimal way to play the character meaning you are more likely to lose if you build that way.
: Now thats what i call stupid! Yasuo defenders never stop surprising me! I will tell you a little secret oke? *ahem* if you dont want to be squishy build some resistances. Period. Now moving on, what kind of asshat logic is this? So just because he is melee and supposedly "squishy" he has to avoid the turret range like this? Are you fking kidding me? Cool i didnt know he has to bypass logic just because he is squishy (by logic i mean, you aggro under turret? You are to expect to take damage from that said turret, there are (and should) no exceptions). Malz might ulti under turret. Im not seeing him being positioned outside of turret (ofc when he is in its range). Irelia might towerdive, im not seeing her q position her outside of turret range. > Also none of his defensive tools work on towers most importantly his resetting passive. So essentially he would be taking 200+ damage just to ult while hes full squishy and doesnt have much hp to spare. Oh gee my favourite champ cant towerdive without expecting to take some damage. Omg what am i going to do. Are you fking serious now? When you towerdive you are going to aggro the turret. OFC you are going to take damage. You want to be more beefy? Buy hp. Why should yasuo be special when it comes down to turrets? I will tell you. He isnt. And he will never be.
Starting off an arguement with an ad hominem approach just makes you seem like an asshole not superior just to let you know So back to the point, u good bud? I really dont understand how you think you're gonna fit in any real tankiness in his build. The most he will get is, at max, one and a half items worth of tank stats. Thats like telling an adc to build deadmans its stupid because if they build those stats they wont be able to do their jobs. just like yasuo. > supposedly "squishy"... there are (and should) no exceptions > He is squishy idk why you put quotes. Also you say there are no exceptions but yasuo is one, its an intentional part of his kit. > Malz might ulti under turret. Im not seeing him being positioned outside of turret (ofc when he is in its range). Irelia might towerdive, im not seeing her q position her outside of turret range. > But irelia isnt ccing herself and again malz is ranged. Even then imagine if malz had to pay 200 health everytime he ulted someone standing under a turret its ridiculous. You also are acting like no matter what he does he gets placed outside which isnt true its often yes but there are many situations where he's placed under tower. > Oh gee my favourite champ cant towerdive without expecting to take some damage. Omg what am i going to do. > Are you fking serious now? When you towerdive you are going to aggro the turret. OFC you are going to take damage. You want to be more beefy? Buy hp. Why should yasuo be special when it comes down to turrets? I will tell you. He isnt. And he will never be. But he does take turret damage just not when he cc's himself. When he turret dives he still has to tank like 2-3 shots he just doesnt have to tank a fourth. Also there are a variety of champs that have special interactions with turrets. Janna shield, Panth passive. There arent many but they exist. again look to my point with the fact that he cant spare the damage if you say "just build hp." Mages sad about getting one shot just build hp. To much damage early game go the resolve tree for extra health every game. Do you see the problem with that logic? And when you see he isnt special and never will be he is and has been for a very long time.
: I know it has always been like this. But it shouldnt. Period. There is no reason whatsoever this to be a thing. And i know thats you can see it within the ability details. What i wanted to say is that the description says nothing about the turret placement. Which btw sounds important as fk.
It does tho because he is the only full squishy champion who has to cc himself in melee range in order to ult. Also none of his defensive tools work on towers most importantly his resetting passive. So essentially he would be taking 200+ damage just to ult while hes full squishy and doesnt have much hp to spare.
: ***
But he’s not because old urgot was super 1 dimensional being harass them with non dodgable rockets until they die or lose every all in. Pretty boring in addition his kit had no cohesion outside of eq which was boring af. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t make them a sheep. I could just as easily call you a riot hate train bandwagonner
: It's more to compare silences rather than champions. The champs in question have a way weaker silence compared to what is currently in the game. Also I know Talon is in a good spot, but it would be nice for Talon to feel a little bit more like his older incarnation where he had the silence. You also have to admit it would be pretty satisfying having disarm on your Q. Just so that when you fly into the ADC they can't 2 shot you, or on the off chance they get saved and you can at least buy yourself some time with the disarm. It's not just for ADC's. You'll at least have some sort of edge to fighting bruisers.
I mean it would be pretty cool to have an anti adc assasin. I still don’t think there’s any particular reason why they need their silences back. They’re pretty fine without them. In the case of talon he maybe could use a change but I don’t think anyone likes playing against an assasin with a silence. There’s a reason they removed it from pretty much every one who had them.
: Talon is fine for the most part against a lot of mages (at least, a lot of them are skill matches or he can push and roam). He just needs help dealing with adc damage in the mid to late game. Currently he'll only really kill the enemy adc in the late game (without dying himself) if he gets the drop on them without their support around and uses his ult. If he doesn't get all those things, he'll at best go even, and often die without getting any kill. Giving him a disarm would enable him to kill the enemy adc a bit more reliably later on in the game without dramatically increasing his ability to kill his lane opponent.
Talon is already pretty decent however. He’s supposed to fall off in exchange for his early and mid game power.
: I mean it's not like it's OP now or anything. Especially considering we have this bitch {{champion:16}} who gets a free AoE silence with 0 drawbacks. This mofo {{champion:31}} who can easily get his off. Lastly this dude {{champion:90}} who is no longer viable in any way shape or form. Also I'm pretty sure after LB lost her silence she was given more damage as compensation or at least it feels that way.
I mean those champs don’t particularly need buffs. Talon is actually pretty strong right now with a wr over 51% in d+ and not to defend soraka but free?? her silence is the whole ability considering the damage proc and root don’t land 80% of the time. Also saying x champion had something so why can’t I doesn’t really make sense.
Show more

The steam life

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion