: Toplane Balance
Hashinshin balance is “only bruisers should ever be viable”. Also notice how toplane always produces some fucking monster for everyone to deal with. Yoric Susan The entire juggernaut rework Gangplank Current riven Jayce when he was good Old old ryze Maokai when tanks were good Top always has some over the top broken bs floating around.
Jamaree (NA)
: The next time you find a champion OP, do yourself a favor and play.
So your solution to Vayne, riven etc, is. Can’t beat em, join em. Cool. Continue the flavor of the month band wagon.
: Here is how to gut yi : learn to play against him. Works 9/10 of the time. (The one time is where your team dosent know how to play against him and he get 2 fed)
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K9bFEsYT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T23:20:55.912+0000) > > Here is how to gut yi : learn to play against him. Works 9/10 of the time. (The one time is where your team dosent know how to play against him and he get 2 fed) Issue being that once he hits 2 items and a qss, there is no playing against him. You need 3+ forms of point and click hard cc to keep him down, that’s a fuck ton to invest to kill one champion.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Only problem are boosting funnel strats with yi+taric. Yi on his own is just useless
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K9bFEsYT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-23T23:22:06.124+0000) > > Only problem are boosting funnel strats with yi+taric. > > Yi on his own is just useless Not even just yi/Taric. They do it with lulu, Nami and Taric. Tbh they just need to gut yi’s ass and call it a day. Suddenly funneling is fixed.
: Should they buff Shadow Assassin Kayn or nerf Rhaast?
Neither. :/ both are fine and they both serve the role they are meant to as well as they are a meant too.
Aseraan (EUW)
: Im still dyng by burst and lockdowns sooo i guess he needsa buff. And by this i just pointed out how dumbojumbo you sound right now. Dodging cc whit my q is a reward upon using the skill THE RIGHT WAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND even than im saying this every time ITS NOT ME BEING GOOD ON YI ITS MY ENEMIES BEING TERRIBLE. Like i cant even remember the time i got screwd over cuz my enemy leggit played the game right..............
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIjEuE7k,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T22:54:26.614+0000) > > Im still dyng by burst and lockdowns sooo i guess he needsa buff. > > And by this i just pointed out how dumbojumbo you sound right now. > > > Dodging cc whit my q is a reward upon using the skill THE RIGHT WAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND even than im saying this every time ITS NOT ME BEING GOOD ON YI ITS MY ENEMIES BEING TERRIBLE. > Like i cant even remember the time i got screwd over cuz my enemy leggit played the game right.............. You must be slow dude.
: I'm not sure about all but I wouldn't mind a few damage items being nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=Aye Yo Im Moko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjBXAE9x,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-23T20:48:48.745+0000) > > I'm not sure about all but I wouldn't mind a few damage items being nerfed. Triforce Black cleaver Duskblade Bork Void staff Ludens Pretty much all first buy items.
: Make staying under towers safer
You mean you don’t enjoy being tower dove at level 2 because towers will not target champions?
: Make ap items not as good (and get mages out of bot lane)
You miss spelled “make all damage items less good”. There ya go. Fixed it for you.
: No way to stop yi except cc like just cc him then he is just dead.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIjEuE7k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-23T11:33:02.568+0000) > > No way to stop yi except cc like just cc him then he is just dead. Except qss is in his normal build path. And he can dodge cc with his q. And now he takes legend tenacity.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ou8htRvr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T15:32:50.831+0000) > > nerf ratios nudge up bases increase base hp/armor/magic resists turn her healing thing that was removed into a taste of blood styled cooldown. it will make her into a ap brawler type instead of a one shotter that people complain about. oh yeah also tune down gunblade healing. No, bring back heal in her passive and make her an actual assassin. She was never a brawler or a bruiser. Don't force her into complete bruiser which she is half way there.
> [{quoted}](name=VolatileAkali,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ou8htRvr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T15:43:21.844+0000) > > No, bring back heal in her passive and make her an actual assassin. She was never a brawler or a bruiser. Don't force her into complete bruiser which she is half way there. No. The heal was complete bullshit. No assassin should be handed as free a laning phase as she had. Assassins are suppose to be high risk high reward. Not no risk high reward.
: I wonder what would happen if...
I mean. They are the only real counters to the braindead assassins so I’d vote that all the assassin’s will skyrocket to 58+% winrate.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRTQ4fHE,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T17:17:04.594+0000) > > that makes sense but he loses overall power of if his W is practically a 'ultimate' amount of mana. literally ask anyone though if they agree with your statement then sure ok im wrong its just that it seems excessive number wise. That what other blinks cost man. Ezreal again as an example for a blink with a small channel and negligible damage is 85 mana. Lissandra breaks 100 for a delayed blink Yi’s alpha strike breaks 85.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRTQ4fHE,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T17:25:34.495+0000) > > one sec (checks data on champs).... yi is 50 to 75. liss is 80 to 100. while ezreal is a flat 90. so those are their costs. Still averaging 89.9 mana my dude.
: that makes sense but he loses overall power of if his W is practically a 'ultimate' amount of mana. literally ask anyone though if they agree with your statement then sure ok im wrong its just that it seems excessive number wise.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRTQ4fHE,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T17:17:04.594+0000) > > that makes sense but he loses overall power of if his W is practically a 'ultimate' amount of mana. literally ask anyone though if they agree with your statement then sure ok im wrong its just that it seems excessive number wise. That what other blinks cost man. Ezreal again as an example for a blink with a small channel and negligible damage is 85 mana. Lissandra breaks 100 for a delayed blink Yi’s alpha strike breaks 85.
: we cut the W gains down a bit while increasing spell cost to 55 a happy middle ground. it rewards gaining back mana for hitting both shadow attacks but punishing him if he misses.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRTQ4fHE,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T16:55:38.737+0000) > > we cut the W gains down a bit while increasing spell cost to 55 a happy middle ground. it rewards gaining back mana for hitting both shadow attacks but punishing him if he misses. Okay. Let me put this in perspective for you. Ezreal’s q. And ability that is meant to be spammed over and over and over and over and over and over and over, costs 40 mana. 40 mana is the cost for a spell that is meant to be used hundreds if not thousands of times in a game. None of zeds abilities should cost even close to that small an amount, as he isn’t meant to be spamming abilities.
: Can Ezreal's Q be treated as a crit?
Counterplay? You mean the thing where you dodge his abilities and he suddenly does no damage outside of his e and auto attacks? Also yeah. Let’s let his q crit. Please. Make. My. Day.
: shes ranged though if she has 0 mana she can still use her AD to kill minions safer than zed lets say they both have 0 mana. plus she regens mana quickly with also more cc to boot.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRTQ4fHE,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T16:42:09.549+0000) > > shes ranged though if she has 0 mana she can still use her AD to kill minions safer than zed lets say they both have 0 mana. plus she regens mana quickly with also more cc to boot. And zed has a passive that functions without mana, more mobility, more damage and faster animations. And like I said. A blink alone generally runs 80+ mana. Let alone a blink with utility added to it.
: considering how expensive already he is if i decide hmmmm heres 300 mana its still the zed 2 rotations rule base mana wise if he goes nuts with his Q/W/E= 115 per use. he only has 2-3 chances to damage his enemy before backing (depending on REAL mana regen and base mana suggestion). thats why i think its a fair amount there. if you put an outrageous number in his W his whole kit has to be buffed as a result since after 1- (maybe almost) 2 rotations hes out of mana.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRTQ4fHE,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T16:37:25.719+0000) > > considering how expensive already he is if i decide hmmmm heres 300 mana its still the zed 2 rotations rule base mana wise if he goes nuts with his Q/W/E= 115 per use. he only has 2-3 chances to damage his enemy (depending on REAL mana regen and base mana suggestion). thats why i think its a fair amount there. Go take a gander and lissandra’s mana costs and get back to me.
: actually his costs should be Q: 50 W: 20 E: 45 R: 100 or free (your choice on whats better for him). mana numbers if i reworked him would be between 300-365 range.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRTQ4fHE,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T16:28:15.447+0000) > > actually his costs should be Q: 50 W: 20 E: 45 R: 100 or free (your choice on whats better for him). mana numbers if i reworked him would be between 300-365 range. 20 mana for his w? You realize blinks tend to run 80-150 mana right?
: actually i want mana on zed if anything more often then not it will help him if he has a acceptable mana number. lee sin however needs it due to his passive of how it works and his character designing of a monk getting power from Force itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRTQ4fHE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-23T15:11:08.012+0000) > > actually i want mana on zed if anything more often then not it will help him if he has a acceptable mana number. lee sin however needs it due to his passive of how it works and his character designing of a monk getting power from Force itself. Considering the impact of his spells compared to mages, the costs should be high.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: What if Zed had mana instead of energy?
Careful. We don’t want to make the braindead assassins think too much, then they will quit the game. __
: Let's the the top 10 EUW : Solo queue : #1 -> midlaner #2 -> jungler #3 -> support #4 -> ADC #5 -> ADC #6 -> midlaner #7 -> Midlaner #8 -> ADC #9 -> ADC #10-> ADC Flex queue : #1 Main riven/leesin (let's say top tho) #2 jungler #3 mid #4 top #5 supp #6 jungler #7 Jungler #8 Jungler #9 adc #10 jungler So basically , i wonder why jungler are that much present on flex , and so Hmmmm An now among solo queue top 100 Challenger , how many junglers ? 16 And flex top 26 ? 15 (that is basicaally more than 50% of players being main jungle.) why are they THAT present in flex queue and so little in solo queue. ho i know , in flex people play together , where in solo queue, players play for themselves Maybe you should investigate , don't you think ? how much ganking and being present makes you impactful rather than play with selfishness The reason why most adc and mid win , is because when coordination is lacking (you know ganking an stuff) they thrive, because no one goes to stop them. When you can ask help for jungler with your voice , he is less afraid to gank and therefore has a huge impact ont he game.
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=np3gNxkI,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T12:15:52.119+0000) > > Let's the the top 10 EUW : > > Solo queue : > #1 -> midlaner > #2 -> jungler > #3 -> support > #4 -> ADC > #5 -> ADC > #6 -> midlaner > #7 -> Midlaner > #8 -> ADC > #9 -> ADC > #10-> ADC > > Flex queue : > #1 Main riven/leesin (let's say top tho) > #2 jungler > #3 mid > #4 top > #5 supp > #6 jungler > #7 Jungler > #8 Jungler > #9 adc > #10 jungler > > So basically , i wonder why jungler are that much present on flex , and so > > > > > > Hmmmm > An now among solo queue top 100 Challenger , how many junglers ? > 16 > And flex top 26 ? > 15 > (that is basicaally more than 50% of players being main jungle.) > > > why are they THAT present in flex queue and so little in solo queue. > ho i know , in flex people play together , where in solo queue, players play for themselves > > Maybe you should investigate , don't you think ? > how much ganking and being present makes you impactful rather than play with selfishness > > The reason why most adc and mid win , is because when coordination is lacking (you know ganking an stuff) > they thrive, because no one goes to stop them. > > When you can ask help for jungler with your voice , he is less afraid to gank > and therefore has a huge impact ont he game. Wooooooow. It’s almost like coordination helps jungler. Who would have guessed. Flex que is not average play, so nice Job cherry picking.
: jungler are a far more important factor in the game then laners. the best laners can do is getting turret or kills. Better jungler win is a thing. a good jungler can make an attentive bronze play against a diamond and make the bronze player win the game. HE make the difference by spreading his power over the entire map. That is far more effective.
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=np3gNxkI,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T00:33:11.926+0000) > > jungler are a far more important factor in the game then laners. > the best laners can do is getting turret or kills. > > Better jungler win is a thing. > a good jungler can make an attentive bronze play against a diamond and make the bronze player win the game. > > HE make the difference by spreading his power over the entire map. > > That is far more effective. Okay. Let’s say this is true. And you have no bearing in games. Why are all 200 slots in challenger not junglers?
: Also , every game i won easily as anivia are game i play to stomp enemy laner under his turret, and jungler not ganking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrh66K5-Tgc that irelia of course did NEVER need her jungler she won't blame elise that i was never ganked up until that point. When you want to say someone is wrong, you have to explain Back up contradictions with argument please
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=np3gNxkI,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T00:12:03.085+0000) > > Also , every game i won easily as anivia are game i play to stomp enemy laner under his turret, > and jungler not ganking. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrh66K5-Tgc > > that irelia of course did NEVER need her jungler Okay? So I’m going to use your logic here. You’ve never won a game. Because only junglers can win games. So every win you’ve ever had, you had no role in because your jungler was the only one who has a role?
: that thinking you have is the exact REASON why inting sion , proxy singed or spiltpushing in general is so effective. YOU FORGET THAT ENEMY EXIST IN THINK. the purpose of ganking is not only to get your laner a little more lead, it's also to not LOOSE things to them. Gank bot : enemy loose 10 golds , you earn 300 gold. Gank loosing top, toplaner earn 100 gold from cs, enemy laner earn 300. What is wrong with you guys ? What part of being better than enemy is the problem with you. who care if i have 50cs at 30 minutes if i made sure enemy laner has 3 cs ? Your jungle is a constant gold outcome, just like getting minions, that's what you should be doing when you are not adjusting lane pressure. I don't tell you to gank 24/7 But if by 10 minutes you havent paid every lane a visit, you are actually a garbage worthy jungler. and i tell you , i can recall gold jungler that havent ganked my lane by 17 minutes (17 for god's sake) but i never saw a diamond+ jungler that have not ganked every lane by 9 minutes. Because the better you are as a jungler, the more likely you are to impact the game by always adjusting the pressure. WHo did put in these players head "you don't gank a loosing lane" The only time that is true is when enemy laner is dying in 1v1 because he is reckless. and even then, you might want to take some farm that would be lost and defend turret instead of doing nearby camps. Gank these laners... How many times can i recall myself playing camille top vs urgot and my jungler NEVER ganking , so i'm dying over and over again under my own turret , then loosing the game where a single gank would have allowed me to just get the farm i need to oneshot botlane. Also , every game i won easily as anivia are game i play to stomp enemy laner under his turret, and jungler not ganking. I'm the most surprised of all, because i am overextending like a bitch-bird yet , their jungler avoid actively mid and then is surprised that i can hold my lane in 1v4 when they try a 4 man gank.
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=np3gNxkI,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-22T23:50:07.890+0000) > > that thinking you have is the exact REASON why inting sion , proxy singed or spiltpushing in general is so effective. > > YOU FORGET THAT ENEMY EXIST IN THINK. > the purpose of ganking is not only to get your laner a little more lead, it's also to not LOOSE things to them. > > Gank bot : > enemy loose 10 golds , you earn 300 gold. > Gank loosing top, toplaner earn 100 gold from cs, enemy laner earn 300. > > > What is wrong with you guys ? > What part of being better than enemy is the problem with you. > who care if i have 50cs at 30 minutes if i made sure enemy laner has 3 cs ? > > Your jungle is a constant gold outcome, just like getting minions, that's what you should be doing when you are not adjusting lane pressure. > > I don't tell you to gank 24/7 > But if by 10 minutes you havent paid every lane a visit, you are actually a garbage worthy jungler. > > and i tell you , i can recall gold jungler that havent ganked my lane by 17 minutes (17 for god's sake) > but i never saw a diamond+ jungler that have not ganked every lane by 9 minutes. > > Because the better you are as a jungler, the more likely you are to impact the game by always adjusting the pressure. > > > > WHo did put in these players head "you don't gank a loosing lane" > The only time that is true is when enemy laner is dying in 1v1 because he is reckless. > and even then, you might want to take some farm that would be lost and defend turret instead of doing nearby camps. > > Gank these laners... How many times can i recall myself playing camille top vs urgot and my jungler NEVER ganking , so i'm dying over and over again under my own turret , then loosing the game > where a single gank would have allowed me to just get the farm i need to oneshot botlane. > > Also , every game i won easily as anivia are game i play to stomp enemy laner under his turret, > and jungler not ganking. > > I'm the most surprised of all, because i am overextending like a bitch-bird yet , their jungler avoid actively mid and then is surprised that i can hold my lane in 1v4 when they try a 4 man gank. Litteraly everything you’ve just said is wrong. Ever bit of it.
: replace gromp by krugs if you are on redside, or any camp and yes if you went for gromp even tho your toplaner was vulnerable your are.
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=np3gNxkI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T19:18:36.851+0000) > > replace gromp by krugs if you are on redside, or any camp > and yes if you went for gromp even tho your toplaner was vulnerable your are. Wow. I think I actually just lost the last of my brain cells reading this. Holy shit.
: I don't think that it is an auto win if your HP drops below 40% you can outplay that.
> [{quoted}](name=savvypoirate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8uckVTZF,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-04-22T22:29:30.634+0000) > > I don't think that it is an auto win if your HP drops below 40% you can outplay that. Not a lot of ways to outplay it. Seeing as it’s point and click. And doesn’t go on cooldown until it deals damage.
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Why is an adc allowed to build an item with +65 armor and still delete everyone?
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jwYfwTYo,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T20:25:05.251+0000) > > I’m saying they are just anti fun. Like idk about you. But jhin zoning me off of cs with the threat of half my healthbar to his q > 4th shot combo isn’t fun. > > Same with talon, knowing that I lose from level 2 - 6 without contest isn’t fun. > > Zoe. Knowing that if she happens to land one bubble I instantly lose the lane, isn’t fun. The thing is against those champs you have an opportunity to play around those things even if it means getting zoned off a bit. Jhin will eventually have to use his 4th shot to get cs so when he does then you are no longer zoned. You can win early against talon if you pick the right champ or get a tank. With Zoe you just have to play more passively instead of aggressive. When I’m talking about anti fun I’m talking about a Leblanc dash over a wall onto me and I instantly die because why not, or a Renekton flash stunning me and I’m dead because his stun is instant. Anti fun is when there is no actual way to play around these things properly.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jwYfwTYo,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T21:00:37.729+0000) > > The thing is against those champs you have an opportunity to play around those things even if it means getting zoned off a bit. Jhin will eventually have to use his 4th shot to get cs so when he does then you are no longer zoned. You can win early against talon if you pick the right champ or get a tank. With Zoe you just have to play more passively instead of aggressive. When I’m talking about anti fun I’m talking about a Leblanc dash over a wall onto me and I instantly die because why not, or a Renekton flash stunning me and I’m dead because his stun is instant. Anti fun is when there is no actual way to play around these things properly. Zoe does the same thing as lb tho. And yes he has to use the 4th shot eventually. But for that entire duration (which is a very long time) you can’t contest him. You are forced out of xp range and he just gets to laugh at you.
: Actually that's not that bad of an idea, bring back 5.0 Kog'Maw and removing rageblade I would be fine with and I think most other kog mains would be as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Kog NA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EeFQZb0a,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-22T20:38:53.267+0000) > > Actually that's not that bad of an idea, bring back 5.0 Kog'Maw and removing rageblade I would be fine with and I think most other kog mains would be as well. Oh I would definetly love 5.0 kog back. That was probably some of the most fun I’ve had playing this game. And let’s be honest, even with current rageblade it wouldn’t be that broken with all the monsters we have running around now.
: A post against the removal of Rageblade because of Vayne
Kog would be fine with rageblade being gone if they gave him back his 5.0 attackspeed. Varus on the other hand, would need a large amount of buffs. He needs buffs now tbh.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jwYfwTYo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:56:48.357+0000) > > Yet yasuo, zed, talon, jhin, any assassin ever, Leblanc, Zoe, sylas, riven, Vayne, etc etc are all left untouched. > > I can say with complete confidence, that no one outside of the person playing him has ever said “oh cool, there is a zed in my game” and not just been trolling. I don’t mind zed tbh. Yasuo is also fine as he does take skill to play properly. Vayn is broken atm so I agree with that. Talon Jhin and Zoe are fine. I personally hate lb so I agree with you there. Riven is busted so again I agree with you on her. Finally I don’t know what to think of sylas as I don’t see him much. IMO I think most assaisns are balanced. I think the two biggest problem classes in the game are juggernauts and mages. Even then very few of the champs in those classes are unfun to play against outside of veigar from the mage catergorey and Nasus+Illoai from the juggernauts.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jwYfwTYo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T19:03:14.474+0000) > > I don’t mind zed tbh. Yasuo is also fine as he does take skill to play properly. Vayn is broken atm so I agree with that. Talon Jhin and Zoe are fine. I personally hate lb so I agree with you there. Riven is busted so again I agree with you on her. Finally I don’t know what to think of sylas as I don’t see him much. > > IMO I think most assaisns are balanced. I think the two biggest problem classes in the game are juggernauts and mages. Even then very few of the champs in those classes are unfun to play against outside of veigar from the mage catergorey and Nasus+Illoai from the juggernauts. I’m saying they are just anti fun. Like idk about you. But jhin zoning me off of cs with the threat of half my healthbar to his q > 4th shot combo isn’t fun. Same with talon, knowing that I lose from level 2 - 6 without contest isn’t fun. Zoe. Knowing that if she happens to land one bubble I instantly lose the lane, isn’t fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=egORWEfu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:47:13.922+0000) > > Long story short. Garen is a stat check just like urgot. You have to beat him by more than 40%. If you can’t do that, he automatically wins any fight. everything in this game is stat check to a certain degree. the effectiveness of adc literally hinges on how many stats they pile onto their basic attacks. garens abilities do have some micromanagement to them that can make or break fights. - did you blow your slow before he activates his q? it makes the difference if he catches up to you or is entirely unable to reach you. - are you isolated from allied units, and the only unit that is hit by garens spin? thats 25% increased damage you take from him. - does he have his w available and did you blow your biggest abilities into his w active? he takes up to 60% less damage and cc duration from you - did you account for the ult threshold and disengage or shield it in time?
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=egORWEfu,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:52:01.460+0000) > > everything in this game is stat check to a certain degree. > > the effectiveness of adc literally hinges on how many stats they pile onto their basic attacks. garens abilities do have some micromanagement to them that can make or break fights. > > - did you blow your slow before he activates his q? it makes the difference if he catches up to you or is entirely unable to reach you. > - are you isolated from allied units, and the only unit that is hit by garens spin? thats 25% increased damage you take from him. > - does he have his w available and did you blow your biggest abilities into his w active? he takes up to 60% less damage and cc duration from you > - did you account for the ult threshold and disengage or shield it in time? You completely ignored the main part of what I said lol. You have to beat garen by atleast 40% or you lose. That’s the trade off for him not having that much.
Cocho (NA)
: i dont like these champs either but i just wanted to point this out. {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} + wu q isnt 84% shred. lets say someone has 100 armor. cleaver reduces 24% = 76 armor of that 76 armor, 35% is penetrated. =49.4 armor 25% shred of 49.4 = 37.05 armor. so its 63% shred. pens 63 armor
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yHBMcrsM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-22T06:52:17.361+0000) > > i dont like these champs either but i just wanted to point this out. > > {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} + wu q isnt 84% shred. > > lets say someone has 100 armor. > cleaver reduces 24% = 76 armor > of that 76 armor, 35% is penetrated. =49.4 armor > 25% shred of 49.4 = 37.05 armor. > > so its 63% shred. pens 63 armor Tbh. That’s still more armor pen than should be possibly. If we did that to a stat like ap, everyone would lose their shit and scream “nerf it nerf it!!!!! Reeee”
: Look at this heavy sustain champion who has a POINT AND CLICK silence and a SPAMMABLE HIGH-DAMAGE AOE that you can't dodge because it's so fast! AND she gains TONS of MS if you're beating her ally! {{champion:16}}
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yHBMcrsM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-22T03:44:33.600+0000) > > Look at this heavy sustain champion who has a POINT AND CLICK silence and a SPAMMABLE HIGH-DAMAGE AOE that you can't dodge because it's so fast! AND she gains TONS of MS if you're beating her ally! > > {{champion:16}} You must be trolling right?
: Their win rate doesn’t matter. People complain because these champs are not fun to play against at all. Mundo just stays back and pokes you to oblivion without ever actually fighting you. Rumble is just annoying and Renekton will always be comaplinged about until spear of shoo-in is removed or his stun is removed. They could be the worst champs in the game but if they are unfun to play against that is also bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jwYfwTYo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:53:40.070+0000) > > Their win rate doesn’t matter. People complain because these champs are not fun to play against at all. Mundo just stays back and pokes you to oblivion without ever actually fighting you. Rumble is just annoying and Renekton will always be comaplinged about until spear of shoo-in is removed or his stun is removed. They could be the worst champs in the game but if they are unfun to play against that is also bad. Yet yasuo, zed, talon, jhin, any assassin ever, Leblanc, Zoe, sylas, riven, Vayne, etc etc are all left untouched. I can say with complete confidence, that no one outside of the person playing him has ever said “oh cool, there is a zed in my game” and not just been trolling.
: Why
It’s not that you can’t climb. It’s that you have to consistently preform 2+ ranks, not divisions, RANKS, in order to progress. If I was bothering to climb and I wanted to hit gold. I have to consistently preform at a diamond level to deal with feeding teammates, trolls and the rampant smurf accounts just to hit that rank solo.
: I agree that playing the game nowadays feels like it's a bit less about "outplays", but it seems like people don't like to admit they're getting outplayed anyway. Most just say it's how the game is nowadays and that it wasn't them who played poorly - or their enemy who played good. Gotta be realistic here.
> [{quoted}](name=King Manatee,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8uckVTZF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:30:52.797+0000) > > I agree that playing the game nowadays feels like it's a bit less about "outplays", but it seems like people don't like to admit they're getting outplayed anyway. Most just say it's how the game is nowadays and that it wasn't them who played poorly - or their enemy who played good. Gotta be realistic here. It’s not really an “outplay” if your stealth’s cooldown is shorter than my actual animations. Or you have 4 dashes in your kit. Or you have 3 different knock ups and a pull, or you auto win fights if the enemy falls below 40%, or you heal for 80% missing hp, or you burst without gold. None of these things allow for “outplays” because the opponent has no opportunity to do anything.
: Garen Nerf?
Long story short. Garen is a stat check just like urgot. You have to beat him by more than 40%. If you can’t do that, he automatically wins any fight.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Yasuo has a lot of counterplay that people choose not to learn because complaining about him and banning him is easier. Everything he does is telegraphed. You know when he has his tornado. You know when he has his shield. You know exactly where he can end up with his mobility. His Windwall is on a long-af cooldown and is easy to track. He's really easy to handle once you understand his kit. Yasuo must push the wave. Must. Dashing damages minions, and charging his Q damages minions. If you focus on hitting him and not the wave, it will push towards you easily while you use your superior waveclear to keep it frozen on your side of the map. Pop his shield with autos whenever its up. You can see he has it, get rid of hit before you combo him. Windwall's cooldown is one of the longest non-ultimate cooldowns in the game. Whatever you can use to bait it out is worth it. Just back up, wait for your stuff to come back, and combo him again when he can't block it. When Windwall is up, he can't move it. You know exactly where it is and can move around it to completely negate its benefits. If you can dodge the tornado (which has a cast time, a particle effect and sound effect that indicates he has it, and is a slow projectile), he doesn't have CC and he doesn't have an ult. You should know it's coming and sidestep it. Then he has to charge it again. Yasuo punishes those who can't manage the wave, can't dodge skillshots, and don't know how to abuse their range. You counter Yasuo through good mechanics and macroplay, not just running at him and hitting every button until he dies.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WAUjXeTh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-22T06:54:31.900+0000) > > Yasuo has a lot of counterplay that people choose not to learn because complaining about him and banning him is easier. > > Everything he does is telegraphed. You know when he has his tornado. You know when he has his shield. You know exactly where he can end up with his mobility. His Windwall is on a long-af cooldown and is easy to track. He's really easy to handle once you understand his kit. > > Yasuo must push the wave. Must. Dashing damages minions, and charging his Q damages minions. If you focus on hitting him and not the wave, it will push towards you easily while you use your superior waveclear to keep it frozen on your side of the map. > > Pop his shield with autos whenever its up. You can see he has it, get rid of hit before you combo him. > > Windwall's cooldown is one of the longest non-ultimate cooldowns in the game. Whatever you can use to bait it out is worth it. Just back up, wait for your stuff to come back, and combo him again when he can't block it. > > When Windwall is up, he can't move it. You know exactly where it is and can move around it to completely negate its benefits. > > If you can dodge the tornado (which has a cast time, a particle effect and sound effect that indicates he has it, and is a slow projectile), he doesn't have CC and he doesn't have an ult. You should know it's coming and sidestep it. Then he has to charge it again. > > Yasuo punishes those who can't manage the wave, can't dodge skillshots, and don't know how to abuse their range. You counter Yasuo through good mechanics and macroplay, not just running at him and hitting every button until he dies. His tornado is the only thing that is telegraphed. And that is made entirely irrelevant by him having 8 dashes per minion wave, and the ability to use one of those 8 dashes to make said knock up point and click.
Cocho (NA)
: my fav is when i dodge the skillshot, then it hits minions. The {{item:3285}} hits me, it procs comet, then I take {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} bleed. There goes 300 health!
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lIYKPnBm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-22T06:56:16.497+0000) > > my fav is when i dodge the skillshot, then it hits minions. The {{item:3285}} hits me, it procs comet, then I take {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} bleed. > > There goes 300 health! Oh yeah. I made a post about how stupid that was. Instantly downvoated to shit. Freaking mage mains man.
iDarkWind (EUW)
: As if you can really compare Pyke's hook to Blitzcrank's or Thresh's.
> [{quoted}](name=iDarkWind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KsF95fE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-22T14:01:24.058+0000) > > As if you can really compare Pyke's hook to Blitzcrank's or Thresh's. It’s a hook that pulls you towards him. That’s like, the definition of a hook champion.
: hook champs should counter enchanters, not the other way around.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KsF95fE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-22T00:06:48.784+0000) > > hook champs should counter enchanters, not the other way around. And poke champions should counter hook champions. But you know. {{champion:555}}
Rioter Comments
: problem is, as usual, professional play. junglers in higher elo and competitive literally could not gank with the amount of wards available, whether it was from a green jg item or on release zombie wards. it made it decently hard for them to exert pressure without being seen (because high elo map awareness and all that) Although it sucks to lose things time and time again for something 99% of the playerbase has no control over, vision oversaturation is in fact a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZpUz3ay3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T03:49:53.829+0000) > > problem is, as usual, professional play. > > junglers in higher elo and competitive literally could not gank with the amount of wards available, whether it was from a green jg item or on release zombie wards. it made it decently hard for them to exert pressure without being seen (because high elo map awareness and all that) > > Although it sucks to lose things time and time again for something 99% of the playerbase has no control over, vision oversaturation is in fact a thing. Except with the ease of access to vision removal now, pro play wouldn’t even be an issue. One duskblade can clear 60 minutes worth of vision in a game no problem. Not to mention sweepers having a much lower cooldown and pinks being even more readily available.
: How do I get out of bronze?
Pick a split pusher. And hard stomp your lane, then split push and hope the monkies can win a 3v4
Rioter Comments
: not really understanding your argument. if your team has worse players then yes you're going to lose.. faker loses games would you rather this bad player be stuck in high elo? or that they demote? assuming you're not a troll you have a 4/5 chance to get a troll/afk/bad player and the enemy has a 5/5 chance and in terms of lane.. if one laner goes 0/5 and the enemy laner goes 5/0 how can you say that the person who died has a bigger impact than the person who killed him? I feel like the argument is basically the same as giving credit to adc's and not supports. or giving credit to supports and not adc's you need both the enemy has to be BETTER than your team mate. and your team mate has to be WORSE than the enemy team mate. in a one versus one. you can say. "this guy lost because he's bad" or "this guy won because his enemy was good" or "this guy won because he's good" or "this guy won because his enemy was bad" yeah sure the individual game might suck. you don't think Faker/apdo the best league players in the world wouldn't be upset losing a game in bronze/silver/gold/plat? sure they would. but EVERYBODY LOSES GAMES. "now take sir Francis drake. the Spanish all despise him. but to the British he's a hero and they idolize him, it's how you look at buccaneers that makes them bad or good." I believe you've simply been corrupted by the league of legends mentality. you see a 5/0 irelia versus a 0/5 nasus and say that the nasus lost you the game. the enemy says that the nasus lost you the game. very rarely does someone say irelia carried the game. but ultimately it's two sides of the same coin. one player had to have been better. sure in an ideal world nobody would go past 0/2 and they would camp turret, in that ideal world nobody would go past 2/0 either. this isn't the lcs. this is league of legends and nobody's perfect. ^ You don't hear about one player CARRYING the game, you hear about the one person on the losing team COSTING the game. It's a terrible system. that's just a fallacy, so if suddenly everyone started saying the exact opposite it would be true? herd mentality ^ You give a team a yi that consistently goes 4/10 and loses games? yes and eventually that yi ends up in the rank he deserves. and you've only suffered one maybe two games to the same individual
> [{quoted}](name=MYSTlCFLOW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwOq6rlP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-20T06:45:06.213+0000) > > not really understanding your argument. if your team has worse players then yes you're going to lose.. > > faker loses games > > would you rather this bad player be stuck in high elo? or that they demote? > > assuming you're not a troll you have a 4/5 chance to get a troll/afk/bad player and the enemy has a 5/5 chance > > and in terms of lane.. if one laner goes 0/5 and the enemy laner goes 5/0 how can you say that the person who died has a bigger impact than the person who killed him? > > I feel like the argument is basically the same as giving credit to adc's and not supports. or giving credit to supports and not adc's you need both > > the enemy has to be BETTER than your team mate. and your team mate has to be WORSE than the enemy team mate. > > in a one versus one. you can say. "this guy lost because he's bad" or "this guy won because his enemy was good" or "this guy won because he's good" or "this guy won because his enemy was bad" > > yeah sure the individual game might suck. you don't think Faker/apdo the best league players in the world wouldn't be upset losing a game in bronze/silver/gold/plat? sure they would. but EVERYBODY LOSES GAMES. > > > "now take sir Francis drake. the Spanish all despise him. but to the British he's a hero and they idolize him, it's how you look at buccaneers that makes them bad or good." > > I believe you've simply been corrupted by the league of legends mentality. you see a 5/0 irelia versus a 0/5 nasus and say that the nasus lost you the game. the enemy says that the nasus lost you the game. very rarely does someone say irelia carried the game. but ultimately it's two sides of the same coin. one player had to have been better. sure in an ideal world nobody would go past 0/2 and they would camp turret, in that ideal world nobody would go past 2/0 either. this isn't the lcs. this is league of legends and nobody's perfect. > > > ^ > You don't hear about one player CARRYING the game, you hear about the one person on the losing team COSTING the game. It's a terrible system. > > that's just a fallacy, so if suddenly everyone started saying the exact opposite it would be true? herd mentality > > ^ > You give a team a yi that consistently goes 4/10 and loses games? > > yes and eventually that yi ends up in the rank he deserves. and you've only suffered one maybe two games to the same individual Feeders have a larger impact on games because, they aren’t just feeding one person. They are feeding multiples. Where as if you stomp your lane, you’re the only one getting fed. You can only power up one person. A feeder can power up 5. That’s why trolls, feeders and inters have a larger impact than actually good players.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hNU1BHy2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-20T00:56:17.732+0000) > > If a point and click has hard cc (which should NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN) then it should never be longer or better than a skillshot. You have never played support have you? Many support kits are all about cc. Before I left, I loved support Lulu. She had 3 point and clicks, 2 of which were cc. Now she didn't do much damage, but the cc, utility, and buffs under her belt made her a force to be reckoned with when paired alongside a carry or bruiser. Is she busted? No, she's a support. She is boosting an Ally's power without contributing her own.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hNU1BHy2,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-04-20T03:10:34.565+0000) > > You have never played support have you? Many support kits are all about cc. Before I left, I loved support Lulu. She had 3 point and clicks, 2 of which were cc. > Now she didn't do much damage, but the cc, utility, and buffs under her belt made her a force to be reckoned with when paired alongside a carry or bruiser. Is she busted? No, she's a support. She is boosting an Ally's power without contributing her own. You litteraly made no actual argument here.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hNU1BHy2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-20T00:37:08.869+0000) > > That should be doing more than any skillshot. > > You have to actively aim a skillshot, and land it. > That has adequate counterplay, and should be rewarded much much much more than any point and click ability in this game. > > Point and click should be removed from the game at this point. Especially if you are going to keep damage this stupidly high. Yeah, because dodging is the only way you can counter anything. There is no such thing as armor, resistance, tenacity, spell shields, or crowd control. Also, how would a skillshot work on a melee champion? Especially when they have to move into melee range to cast anyway?
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hNU1BHy2,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-20T03:03:34.566+0000) > > Yeah, because dodging is the only way you can counter anything. > There is no such thing as armor, resistance, tenacity, spell shields, or crowd control. > > Also, how would a skillshot work on a melee champion? Especially when they have to move into melee range to cast anyway? Darius q. Garen e. Zed q. Talon w. Tons of examples of melee with skillshots.
Show more

The thigh guy

Level 154 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion