Aír (NA)
: "I spent a couple dozen dollars on hextech boxes and still got no new Vayne skin. What a scam."
Haha only a couple dozen? Spent a couple hundred didn't even get 5 gemstone only got like 3.
: Riot Remember Righteous Glory?
I feel like building that item on the current ryze(not the reworked one) would be good with archangel since it would also give you extra ap and dmg(Extra mana=extra dmg for ryze) for ryze and that tankiness and that juicy button power movement speed that makes you a mad man when you activate it and ult ghost on enemy, almost no counterplay and unkillable since you would be tanky af with archangel active and rod of ages stack and that juicy 500 health from righteous glory if you can actually ryze and since its ryze ur dead if you try to 1v1 him
: Couldn't you cleanse the grounding though?
It'll probably ground you all over again like my mom D:{{item:3070}}
: This would be incredibly broken, for J4 being able to lock down the entire enemy team by the press of a button with no counterplay other than to spread out completely
Nah that is actually not that broken if enemy can react fast enough with dashes and flash, i mean the wall only last for about 2 sec
: > [{quoted}](name=Keevalroy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=gP2E2OsX,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T06:36:17.039+0000) > > Everybody? I take extreme pleasure in ridiculing Apple fanboys. lol you must be an android fan
Are you talking to me?
: Except if I'm playing Nautilus and built a crapton of armor just so I can stand there and tank tower shots, allowing my ADC to effortlessly 100-0 the tower without a scratch, I'd like to at least get recognized for it in the post-game stats.
Nahui (NA)
: It's an assassin rework, not an assassin nerf. The juggernaut rework vastly overpowered juggernauts. The ADC rework vastly overpowered many ADCs. The mage rework vastly overpowered many mages. Based on this trend, can you guess what will happen to many assassins? They're going to try and figure out how to make certain kits not be feast or famine and play much differently than others. They don't want assassins to just be: Jump on, it dies, you win (Or vice versa), but this does not mean assassins won't still one shot. It just means they'll make the kits more interactive and probably complex which makes sense. Assassins' kits do seem to be the ones that should be the most complex. Instead of champs like Akali or Talon which are literally: Leap on, press buttons, it dies, hope to run away, kits will become more like Zed's and Ekko's that can still jump on a carry, but has aspects that adds complexity that prevents simple kills. Even with the hate on Zed, it's undeniable he's mechanically more complex than any of the other assassins really. Same with Ekko.
: https://media.giphy.com/media/cPxRDvlSj9QKA/giphy.gif
: Most terrifying thing that happened to you when you were new to league?
When enemy team has a Ekko since i thought he was op and when i was about to kill him OMG LEE(my friend) WHERE'D HE GO ripperoni then Ekko became my first lv 4 champ(on 1st acc) {{item:3070}} There was a time period where i thought i could beat anony with ekko and i was the best ekko around
: Ahhh, i remember when i was new to league.
Ah when im feeding intro bot as ashe and level all skill at once never use summ and for some reason thought ashe e does dmg and dont know that its a global skill and thought irelia sux dck {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Treeofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dxsXEyEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T20:36:07.339+0000) > > wait is that going to be a real thing? Very real. Probably the most real skin in the game.
I literally face palm myself after seeing the ult animation
: Quite The Gentleman..
Is it just me or is Sona fat in this art
: Hard Main: Annie Bot, Challenger Annie Main
: When You're The Only One Who Doesn't Own Overwatch
IM OUTTA DA CLUB SINCE I JUST GOT MINES A WHILE AGO CYA
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:105}} I {{champion:13}} don't {{champion:238}} Know{{champion:39}} What{{champion:83}} you{{champion:67}} are{{champion:92}} Talking{{champion:77}} About There corrected it for you
: Star guardian urgot
@Riot make this official
: Zeds win rate is the 3rd lowest for midlane yet hes still at an 85% banrate.
I pick Zed some time just because I feel cool playing him D;
: More Pings & Taunts?
Bad idea since the simpler the better for situations like ganking
Rioter Comments
: MINIONS KEEP STEALING MY CS
I mean....its ur own fault really ^^ cannon minions is really useful to help push lane in and stuff
: URF Fizz - Pentakill Montage
Ah the joy of league
: Lol you just broke vain again, and made irelia even more god tier.
I remember when i was in Bronze i read Irelia's kit and be like whats so op about the champ ^^ Then i finally climb out of Bronze and get fcked by irelia over and over again and be like wtf did that dmg come from D:
: Which champ felt natural for you to play when you first picked them up?
Im the kind of guy who dont play zed or yasuo much but when i do i love it and fck people up excpt for some yasuo games...{{item:3070}}
: Zyra is cancer and needs to be nerfed ASAP
Ah the fun of league on adc with teemo sup on the enemy team
MrPharmD (NA)
: This is the reason that we have a bot problem in League of Legends
Dam first trash legend skin now this sht happens ^^ no wonder people play Overwatch now
: Does anyone else feel like nashors tooth is a bit weak?
Ripperoni 20 percent cdr and 80 ap with extra on hit magic dmg is a bit too much against a squissys
: The Problem with Smurfs
Ripperoni personally im a smurf myself nowadays but i feel like playing rank because of all the fcking high elo player out there and i cant troll around like i feel like to {{item:3070}} you know pre 30 is the new challenjours
: Here's an interesting thought, what if zed had mana?
I mean i guess that means that he wont have the early game harrase if he wants the lv 6 powerspike since you would want to save the mana, but in late game mana would really be a buff
Mhija (NA)
: Leona VS Diana: WHO WOULD WIN?
I mean early game Diana would win but mid and late game after like 3 items leona would win i mean tank is bascailly the banner of league itself
: Death timers are broken
Things usually work out the opposite for me.... the reason why i lose some game is because I enjoy carrying and don't want it too end so i troll, and we end up losing...{{item:3070}}
Arie (NA)
: Community Skin Spotlight
Star Guardian Urgot all the way _{{champion:6}} _ + {{champion:99}}
: Talking Targon with the Foundations team
Do Ao Shin got anything to do with dis....
: We didn't find any matches for this player. This might be because... This summoner hasn't played any ranked matches This summoner isn't friends with you (and thus you can't see their matches) This summoner hasn't played any matches since May 1st
Well he is not your friend, he is lv 11, annd he just played 2 days ago i believe
Rioter Comments
Vbunnie (NA)
: Champion Concept: Xeg, the goblin king
Extasios (NA)
: Should I buy Riven,Viktor or Diana? :3
You looking 4 dmg in team fight and being a lane bully go riv, no one likes riv main, trust me, i learned it the hard way
Extasios (NA)
: Should I buy Riven,Viktor or Diana? :3
Never riv, no one likes riv mains
Rioter Comments
Amara (NA)
: Can we add champion voice reactions to their getting banned in champ select?
: Checkmate
That trick was pretty obvious nowaday, but use it in low elo, works every time xD{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: {{champion:75}} - I believe I can flyyy
Reported for not including anivia{{champion:34}} {{item:3070}}
: lux is currently the safest AND strongest mid laner in the high elos.
just go zed or yasuo with qss and shes bascailly sht
: everytime i play kat i change the hotkey for my ult to the delete button
: Wukong Super Saiyan skin
Rip i got underworld wukong skin already
: Look here im just trying to be creative and try to come up with idea that might make this game a better game xD{{summoner:3}} {{champion:83}}
: umm i think ranked teams show how good we are already, bcuz if u worry about ganks, obviously you dont have enough vision or map awareness... I think you need to rethink your arguement (maybe you just want free RP like me tho and i agree with this gamemode)
Look here im just trying to be creative and try to come up with idea that might make this game a better game xD{{summoner:3}} {{champion:83}}
: Star Guardian Urgot
Sry lux i will haveto refund you
Avios1 (NA)
: Summoner's Abilities - Suggestions for new Abilities (and an analysis on existing ones)
: Dear Riot, can you please consider this
Well true but im sure Riot would fix that and make it awesome if they even gonna make it xD. In my opinion 1v1s really show that you are better or worse than another person, and u dont have to worry about freaking ganks {{champion:103}} Don't you trust me? <3
Show more

TheAce123

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion