Rioter Comments
Zertryx (NA)
: here ya go http://onetricks.net/
wish i found this before making a forum post where all people talked about was A STUPID SKARNER
Rioter Comments
: There are one tricks for every champion. Every single champion in League of Legends has at least one player one tricking them, no matter how unpopular.
Find me a corki one trick. I'll wait
Galiö (NA)
: I think they are all one tricked to success in high elo. Depends in what u mean by pro.
I guess I was more saying like streamers such as yassuo and around that skill level/higher
GFREEMEN (NA)
: {{champion:420}}
the only champ other than GOD DAMN SKARNER that is a possibility for me to one trick thank you
: Make you look like a wannabe ???? We all play the same champions!!!!
: {{champion:72}} ... toplane.
You know, thats not a bad idea. I guess ill just have to mute the chat so i dont get sent to hell by the triggered iron 3 players
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Rioter Comments
: gold-plat
> [{quoted}](name=WeAreBornFree,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RoaEVYpi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T13:24:15.538+0000) > > gold-plat ok yeah if this was bronze or maybe even silver I'd say thats just part of bronze but it doesnt matter how bad your team is doing if you can get fed in your lane, just get more fed than every lane and start roaming is about all you can do, its hard but its ranked
: just a typical ranked game where u have no impact and its decided by ur handless team
Rioter Comments
: Pretty sure he is.
> [{quoted}](name=MidnightElfinTv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfLudxRR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-20T03:33:51.779+0000) > > Pretty sure he is. I mean i hope, I dont want aphelios to be like how broken zoe was
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Am I The Bad One?
This is weird, its about a 50/50
: Both are wrong. You should have ignored them and kept playing the match. Once it was over report them and move on. That way it would have only been them in the wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Hazy Shade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nlXaX3p6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-27T01:37:23.073+0000) > > Both are wrong. You should have ignored them and kept playing the match. Imagine getting constantly told you're not doing anything good you could mute but still its not going to feel nice with the idea all your teammates hate you
Rioter Comments
Whoopking (EUW)
: He is practically my main and i would love to see a project kayn because it could be another Metal Gear Rising reference, I hope they release one soon man.
Yea Project Kayn would be pretty cool
: Convert Orange Essence to Blue Essence
i personally think riot should make a deal like 25 orange essence = 1 basic champion capsule it would be nice but they'd have to take away some orange essence and nerf the gain again
Leblonsh (NA)
: Help me I'm Bronze and can't find a main
What I’m using atm is a Warwick life steal dark harvest jungle these are the items you buy (in this order){{item:3153}} {{item:3072}} (keep buying these till ur inventory is full
Picronus (NA)
: New Kayn Skin - Dark Candy Kayn
Bruh I made a discussion about this xD
: New champion idea (from a random player)
Also A Possible Way To Make It Even More Fun Is Maybe This Champ Could (Just Keep Following Along) Be Based On A Sneaky Bandit That Could Be A Insane Support That Lets You Select 1 Enemy That Isn't Hidden And 1 Ally To Switch Ults For Maybe 10 Seconds (If The Enemy's Ult Is On Cooldown It Goes To Full But After The Enemy Gets Ult Back The Cooldown Will Start At What Amount Of Time It Had When It Got Switched Possibly Also An Abilty To Dash Away (Dash Can Make You Go Through Terrain)
: New Kayn Skin?
I'm Really Sorry Riot I Did This Discussion Before But I Didn't Notice That There Was Different Boards Now It's Fixed So Thank You For Showing Me This {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
KilljoyX (NA)
: Hi riot about BE and OE and RP.
They Should Find A Stable Way Of Gaining BE instead of RNG because even a 99% chance of a chance could still mean you got chosen with that 1% every single time {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Patch 8.2 notes
I am pretty happy about the nerfs I think Ivern might need a nerf though players who are new to him (like me) are constantly winning even without being pro Ivern is the highest win rate jungler already once pros like Faker and such try jungling with Ivern it would be too hard to counter I think a medium sized nerf could make it a challenge for newbies playing ivern AND make Ivern good if played professionally
Jad (NA)
: I still think the Ornn W change is bs. Being unstoppable isn't his problem, it's the damage/cd. You literally just got rid of a way for good Ornn players to show any skill or outplay.
I can barely use Ornn without the nerfs So rip me
: Patch 8.2 notes
I've been having trouble gaining BE is this normal?I've been saving BE for kayn but i haven't even got halfway through yet.
: Make a way to block people in the new client
This Problem Is Very Annoying Because More Players Are Being Toxic So We Need To Add A Way To Block People Maybe In Game On Tab There Could Be A Button To Block All Messages From That User

TheAlTheSeal

Level 59 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion