: I do not think the future is bright for this mode. Riot's philosophy for it is not reassuring.
i literally hate tft. whenever i play i get shit rng, 3 gold from first pve rounds other poeple have SoS or rageblades done, like sweet im gunna lose hard
: The thing about TFT
Sublíme (NA)
: Swain re-rework is so bad...
i miss old swain i miss my birdy
ProTomType (EUNE)
: TFT Ranking
nope, i got 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,and 6th, in mine and im bronze 4 o.o weird thought its be atleats silver
: SOLO carry doesn't exist in SOLOq.
: Got back to honor level 2 :D
last season, i got honor 5 they took it, then got back to honor 5 they took it, then ended last year at 3, im currently honor 4 1 away from 5, but imo the honor system isnt very rewarding, too much effort to not be toxic in the environment riot made for us
: Can Pyke be dealt with?
he needs the wukong trreatment, nerfed into unplayable standards
Praexis (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ak2x6Ukl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T09:34:32.889+0000) > > alot of ap items are op, historically ap scales better on most ability than ad does, alot of ap items are cheap af, and have insane passives, zhonyas is ok, but void needs to be like 30-35% > > ap items are babied, for instance, tiamat went from 1200 to 1375, but like you look at lost chaper, its 1300, gives u 40 ap and mana, and heals mana on lvl up, with cdr built in, while tiamat just lets you push, and do a lil extra damage The Tiamat nerf was supposedly justified because junglers used it too much or something. I don't remember the excuse all that well for why it was nerfed. But it should have just dealt less damage to neutral monsters or something.
right, but it hurt shen top alot, that extra god aint much but could be used elsewhere, its just stupid, riot hate everything
Rioter Comments
Datomix (NA)
: I got a total of 7 coins from the three rounds and 0 items. Guess who ended up 7th place
going out on a limb here and saying not you?
Scazie (EUW)
: Gold from boxes feels like a slap in the face
one match i got 3 gold for pve matches at first, very next game got recirve, bf, and tear o.o balenced
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: What is a good LP gain for winning in ranked matches? - what would suggest high MMR for your rank?
im getting 34-37 a win, but i stopped playing ranked, get my free skin and dip, but i know my mmr is jacked, even at a lil over 50% wr
: How Long Is Annie Disabled?
my question is why did the bug happen, i dont think they did anything to annie, so what happened lol its funny
Praexis (NA)
: Void Staff And Hourglass are a bit too strong
alot of ap items are op, historically ap scales better on most ability than ad does, alot of ap items are cheap af, and have insane passives, zhonyas is ok, but void needs to be like 30-35% ap items are babied, for instance, tiamat went from 1200 to 1375, but like you look at lost chaper, its 1300, gives u 40 ap and mana, and heals mana on lvl up, with cdr built in, while tiamat just lets you push, and do a lil extra damage
NY64 (NA)
: Which champions do you think truly deserve to have shield breaking?
rene having it is just stupid, im ok with blitz, but the mech in general is stupid and shouldnt exist also SoS passive is dumb and needs to be removed, prior to season 8 SoS passive would never have been allowed
: I was wondering
its still gold, what it did was bad bronze players became iron so bronze isnt so full, bronze was the most filled ranked for like the past 5 years, gold is still gold, mediocre at best, (im gold so i know<3), and grandmastter just split master and challenger players between it, no big chnage really
: that is very counterintuitive though. If a tank gets to late game, they just get shredded by the massive amounts of penetration and true damage there is in the game.
i agree, imo bork needs to be like 5-6% hp, and revert ldr and mr to bonus armor pen not total armor pen, rip tanks tho
: Riot needs to delete malphite
he needs to long to scale like all tanks
: Patch 9.14 ....Some please save Shen
i love shen, 1 token away from mastery 7, but i cant play him hes so bad atm, everything beats him
KenKyon (NA)
: Quinn Rework rough concept
make her into big bird, SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLLS
Rioter Comments
: Fix demons!!!!!!!
glacial needs to be removed
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: I'm really sick of those bullshit hitboxes
it happens with so many things tho, nearly all hooks, skillshots, everything, irelia e hit you when you aint even in it, ez r clips you when you didnt even touch the animation, i hate it all
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gFlBast7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T02:11:58.541+0000) > > the issue is, if you think of league as a pool, the champs are the water, and riot is the filtration system that keep the water clean and level. > > Riot add new champs, more water, but dosnt balence them, then they rework champs and they broken, all while older champs fall to the side, riot needs to increase its staff and fix whats brken and buff whats weak, they fail at their jobs so i dont spend money on them anymore i just wish it went back to season 6... thats all i wish for.
omg me too, i want them to revert everytihng remove champs, season 6 had issues but it was great
: Disappointed
its impossable to play league for fun
Rockman (NA)
: Tim Hortons is overrated
canada almost was part of the US, one general got shot in the revo war and we retreated, otherwise canada would be ours -.-
: "Vel' Koz" the Last Great Design From Riot Games
i do agree, but i think warwick rework was the best thing riot has ever done, he was ehh before rework, then he got rework and was fun and unique, and not broken, vel is fun and cool and fair, but wait they gunna give him 6 dashes xD
: Why league champions cant be balanced.
the issue is, if you think of league as a pool, the champs are the water, and riot is the filtration system that keep the water clean and level. Riot add new champs, more water, but dosnt balence them, then they rework champs and they broken, all while older champs fall to the side, riot needs to increase its staff and fix whats brken and buff whats weak, they fail at their jobs so i dont spend money on them anymore
NothinGa (EUW)
: just some ideas!
no, to all of this no, TFT is hurting league
: Is it possible to win promos and completely skip a rank?
yes, if you are on a winstreak, a good one, and you win all promos you can skip, i have done it before
: CANT EAT FIDDLE STICKS AS TAHM KENCH
i see, would you want to eat sticks made of figgles?
: Does league removed Depress from people or Do people have a Ill and just play this game constantly?
: Kai Sa is the final Product of the worst ADC in the game 2.0
the issue i have with her is why does her pasive do 15% of your max hp after 5 autos? and it scales, and it hurts, and 5 autos aint them much seeing as she has a att spd buff
: TFT [ranked] LP issue
hey the pluss 100 put you up a whole rank, i went from iron 1 63 lp to bronze 4 63 lp
: I would honestly rather,
i love you, can i say more
: How are people supposed to win if 3 teammates are working with them to play denial?
i saw this happening, 1 dude on my team saved 4 1 stars and swapped to them when vsing they dou, then back to real pieces TFt should only be 1 player no teams allowed
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-18T16:01:33.079+0000) > > yo this guy and me on this like 40 comment war, he or she claims they better then hashshinshin top and wont give me they main account name,,,,,,,weird right i have asked 4 times now and they keep saying they better and LS is god idk wtf to believe i just wanna see this dudes main, > > also i looked all top 5 rivens on all servers have over 500 game 55% win rates highest is nearly 800 games with a 62% winrate yet she aint busted o.o Riven loses every matchup that she doesn't win with the exception of pantheon and tryndamere. Riven can't forcibly win any matchup, including those two. Unless you want to try and prove me and the rest of the world wrong. The damiano gambit in chess used to be busted. So was the birds opening. They didn't hold up too well. 6 pools in starcraft were pretty busted too, until it was discovered that they lose by force, without the game being changed at all. Ashe mid used to be meta, until we found out she wasn't. Annie support went under the radar for 5 seasons, and then was nerfed when people realized it was a good option we had all along. Yes, Riven isn't broken, Riven is lackluster and players like myself and certainly players better than me can already prove it. That will trickle down to more pedestrian players over time. Deal with it (:
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaM Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-07-18T16:04:49.194+0000) > > Riven loses every matchup that she doesn't win with the exception of pantheon and tryndamere. > > Riven can't forcibly win any matchup, including those two. > > Unless you want to try and prove me and the rest of the world wrong. > > The damiano gambit in chess used to be busted. So was the birds opening. They didn't hold up too well. > > 6 pools in starcraft were pretty busted too, until it was discovered that they lose by force, without the game being changed at all. > > Ashe mid used to be meta, until we found out she wasn't. > > Annie support went under the radar for 5 seasons, and then was nerfed when people realized it was a good option we had all along. > > Yes, Riven isn't broken, Riven is lackluster and players like myself and certainly players better than me can already prove it. > > That will trickle down to more pedestrian players over time. > > Deal with it (: you belittle me on a lvl 19 account, who only plays zed, and refuse to give your main account name, im not the one looking foolish yo, i never claimed i was better then hashshinshin at top, you did, i asked for proof, you cant give me any, im done with you, think what u must to sleep but everyone knows riven is broken and dosnt need buffs, read the other comments, everyone is laughing at you
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:48:46.151+0000) > > im still on about this you beat hashinshin and your a better top then him but i have yet to see your main account??? you can say all you want numbers dont lie, you bring us LS it shows where your at in life, LS is trash and terrible he is worse then hash with complaining, but really tho you straight up said you where better then hash and how u beat him or whatever so whats your main acoount name so i can verify this, or you just lying because riven is broken and you dont want to admit im right? because numbers dont lie, i just looked at top 5 rivens in ALL SERVERS they all have over 500 games and over 55% with the highest being 62% with nearly 800 games, and acting smart is funny when your backed into a corner because i have numbers and facts on my side and you have coaches or whatever saying so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1Hhk6zuU Maybe you need to see this hashinshin character play top. You could be a visual learner and if that's the case asking you to follow text might be inappropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaM Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:58:13.773+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1Hhk6zuU Maybe you need to see this hashinshin character play top. You could be a visual learner and if that's the case asking you to follow text might be inappropriate. again no main account name? yet your better than hash? i give up on you, i get it its the internet, idk what to say my dude, it aint hard to tell me your main if you even have one, dont claim your better then someone and not back it up, makes you look like {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Riven is in urgent need of a change
yo this guy and me on this like 40 comment war, he or she claims they better then hashshinshin top and wont give me they main account name,,,,,,,weird right i have asked 4 times now and they keep saying they better and LS is god idk wtf to believe i just wanna see this dudes main, also i looked all top 5 rivens on all servers have over 500 game 55% win rates highest is nearly 800 games with a 62% winrate yet she aint busted o.o
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:48:46.151+0000) > > im still on about this you beat hashinshin and your a better top then him but i have yet to see your main account??? you can say all you want numbers dont lie, you bring us LS it shows where your at in life, LS is trash and terrible he is worse then hash with complaining, but really tho you straight up said you where better then hash and how u beat him or whatever so whats your main acoount name so i can verify this, or you just lying because riven is broken and you dont want to admit im right? because numbers dont lie, i just looked at top 5 rivens in ALL SERVERS they all have over 500 games and over 55% with the highest being 62% with nearly 800 games, and acting smart is funny when your backed into a corner because i have numbers and facts on my side and you have coaches or whatever saying so. Yes, I am much better than Hash at top, and I got higher ranking on the NA server, from KR in 230 ping. People smurf for anonymity, especially if they do anything questionable. It's a way of not being held accountible for your actions or scouted. Deal with it. LS isn't terrible or trash just because he has an attitude or an aesthetic that you don't like, his qualifications are real, and players much better than you, hash or even I vouch for him. Complaining isn't bad, in fact, I think that LS is admirable, for how worked up he gets over things. Very passionate. I am the opposite, always calm, cool and collected yet when I look at imls, and see how he flies off the handle, I think it's cute because it proves he gives a shit. And no, The absence of proof is not disproof. The fact is, you don't know if my credentials exist or not, but what you do know is the information posted in this thread and I must have made a really good argument because you couldn't say anything about any of it. Riven, cass or otherwise. You tried to cop out with winrates, because you couldn't put, in your own words what problems they are or have in game, and if you tried, we would have had a very different and equally humiliating conversation. If you were just pulling my leg, and think you can make a real case for something, mic's open, but until then, I guess you can talk about "Numbers" not lying to distract from the fact that they didn't help your case. Riven isn't broken, she is demonstrated to suffer in many matchups and team comps. Unless you want to say that Riven can teamfght totally fine into Ornn, Sej janna or Cass lux or that she doesn't lose to champions that outscale her / have better kits. But that's an even harder argument for you to try to make and I could see why you didn't have the nerve to go for it
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaM Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:55:56.486+0000) > > Yes, I am much better than Hash at top, and I got higher ranking on the NA server, from KR in 230 ping. > > People smurf for anonymity, especially if they do anything questionable. It's a way of not being held accountible for your actions or scouted. Deal with it. > > LS isn't terrible or trash just because he has an attitude or an aesthetic that you don't like, his qualifications are real, and players much better than you, hash or even I vouch for him. > > Complaining isn't bad, in fact, I think that LS is admirable, for how worked up he gets over things. Very passionate. I am the opposite, always calm, cool and collected yet when I look at imls, and see how he flies off the handle, I think it's cute because it proves he gives a shit. > > And no, The absence of proof is not disproof. The fact is, you don't know if my credentials exist or not, but what you do know is the information posted in this thread and I must have made a really good argument because you couldn't say anything about any of it. Riven, cass or otherwise. You tried to cop out with winrates, because you couldn't put, in your own words what problems they are or have in game, and if you tried, we would have had a very different and equally humiliating conversation. If you were just pulling my leg, and think you can make a real case for something, mic's open, but until then, I guess you can talk about "Numbers" not lying to distract from the fact that they didn't help your case. > > Riven isn't broken, she is demonstrated to suffer in many matchups and team comps. > > Unless you want to say that Riven can teamfght totally fine into Ornn, Sej janna or Cass lux or that she doesn't lose to champions that outscale her / have better kits. But that's an even harder argument for you to try to make and I could see why you didn't have the nerve to go for it What is your main accounts name? i need to see this proof your better than hash? like i have asked you 3 times, if you dont give me your main account name your literally gunna hit the front page of reddit with the stuff your spewing you cant claim your better then people and not back it up. if your better prove it what is you rmain accounts name? like its silly you havnt told me yet, your better i wanna see
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:37:24.993+0000) > > number 1, you are so biased its gross, numbers do not lie for second, and third whats your mains name? ima look at you account and see if if even that old, riven is weak IN A 5V5 TEAM COMP FOR PRO PLAY I SAID THAT, but in a shitshow like slolq she can climb, more riven 1 tricks in diamond plus then any other OTP gurentee that, and also at points soraka could beat anyone in lane terrible argument > > Averse 776 riven games this season 62% winrate, General Sniper 758 games 55% winrate, UndefeatedOne 578 games 55% winrate, Orca 531 games 58% winrate, > > dude the numbers dont lie riven is super strong if you know hoe to play her, look up any of these accounts im not lying, its a joke you thnik she weak, soloq and pro play are 2 different animals as you say ;) Number 1) You're not going to impress me with hostility, I don't capitulate to people who get upset or answer complaints. If you have a problem with something deal with it, it's not my responsibility. I never said Riven can't climb, in fact, I think if you had the mechanics to play riven and use every element of her kit you should be going legendary every game into 800 lp challenger. Winrates don't matter when discussing the power of a champion. Champions have fixed values, Ie they can do specific things and they can't do anything else, their track record doesn't change that. A champion isn't good just because it won, and a decision isn't good just because it worked out. What you describe is result based thinking, it's a starting point, but it's very primitive and it's not an end goal. Winrates change all the time, what players do change all the time, there are games that go unpatched for years at a time, and a pick or a build order or a deck or an opening or any other likened thing will fluctuate as wildly as winning 70% of the time to losing 70% of the time. You can ask WHY riven is winning 62% of the time, but that statistic doesn't just mean "Hurr durr she's really good right now". Like I said, go to school before you start playing maths. Numbers don't lie, but they also don't support your narrative at all.
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaM Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:42:31.120+0000) > > Number 1) You're not going to impress me with hostility, I don't capitulate to people who get upset or answer complaints. If you have a problem with something deal with it, it's not my responsibility. > > I never said Riven can't climb, in fact, I think if you had the mechanics to play riven and use every element of her kit you should be going legendary every game into 800 lp challenger. > > Winrates don't matter when discussing the power of a champion. Champions have fixed values, Ie they can do specific things and they can't do anything else, their track record doesn't change that. A champion isn't good just because it won, and a decision isn't good just because it worked out. What you describe is result based thinking, it's a starting point, but it's very primitive and it's not an end goal. > > Winrates change all the time, what players do change all the time, there are games that go unpatched for years at a time, and a pick or a build order or a deck or an opening or any other likened thing will fluctuate as wildly as winning 70% of the time to losing 70% of the time. > > You can ask WHY riven is winning 62% of the time, but that statistic doesn't just mean "Hurr durr she's really good right now". > > Like I said, go to school before you start playing maths. > > Numbers don't lie, but they also don't support your narrative at all. im still on about this you beat hashinshin and your a better top then him but i have yet to see your main account??? you can say all you want numbers dont lie, you bring us LS it shows where your at in life, LS is trash and terrible he is worse then hash with complaining, but really tho you straight up said you where better then hash and how u beat him or whatever so whats your main acoount name so i can verify this, or you just lying because riven is broken and you dont want to admit im right? because numbers dont lie, i just looked at top 5 rivens in ALL SERVERS they all have over 500 games and over 55% with the highest being 62% with nearly 800 games, and acting smart is funny when your backed into a corner because i have numbers and facts on my side and you have coaches or whatever saying so.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T14:56:42.755+0000) > > ok.....so i want you to go to op.gg or any other site that shows graphs. im on op.gg atm, she at a 51% win rate down 2% but her play rate 10% that means in NA riven is picked in 10% of total games so far since last patch, with more people playing her she will lose more, because more people playing her. idgaf what coaches or pro players say, they worry about 5v5 games where they scrim and pick the best champ for the game for the comp they rolling with, we talking soloq the shitshow that it is, and riven is broken, very few champs can lane safely vs her, if she freezes the lane your sol for the most part, she is very strong at diving because she has a shield, a fast combo, and runes that work well for her in all cases, if you run up on riven in her wave your not smart, nowon will try that i hope, but when she all ins you at 6 and does 900 damage in 3 seconds only using q and r, and the hashininshin thing is funny, he has played top more then both of us combined times 4 prolly, yea he can be dumb at times, but he does know toplane, and riven is the least nerfed top laner there has ever been, she literally went like a whole year if not longer without being touched, then they nerf her e and buff her q and everyone got mad, why they buffed her while they nerfed her? > > Also on op.gg for patch 9.14 so far, Cass has a whopping 2.5% pickrate and a solid 50% win rate i get it it just dropped but S tier? where do you get your info my guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAagyuArrE Hashinshin does not know top. I got that info that cass is S+ tier the moment I read the patch notes. So did everyone else who read those patch notes and has good knowledge of the game, brb while I find someone else who said the same thing Ah that didn't take long, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR3ekEgOZA4 8:29
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaM Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:29:27.386+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAagyuArrE > > Hashinshin does not know top. > > I got that info that cass is S+ tier the moment I read the patch notes. > > So did everyone else who read those patch notes and has good knowledge of the game, brb while I find someone else who said the same thing > > Ah that didn't take long, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR3ekEgOZA4 8:29 If LS is your go to patch note source my guy, he is biased AF, he is what diamond? atm coaching a CLGA? cass aint S tier till a real website says so, not a washed up coach that is a meme most of the time, did you know alot of people stoped watching LCK vods the minute LS became a commentator?
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T14:56:42.755+0000) > > ok.....so i want you to go to op.gg or any other site that shows graphs. im on op.gg atm, she at a 51% win rate down 2% but her play rate 10% that means in NA riven is picked in 10% of total games so far since last patch, with more people playing her she will lose more, because more people playing her. idgaf what coaches or pro players say, they worry about 5v5 games where they scrim and pick the best champ for the game for the comp they rolling with, we talking soloq the shitshow that it is, and riven is broken, very few champs can lane safely vs her, if she freezes the lane your sol for the most part, she is very strong at diving because she has a shield, a fast combo, and runes that work well for her in all cases, if you run up on riven in her wave your not smart, nowon will try that i hope, but when she all ins you at 6 and does 900 damage in 3 seconds only using q and r, and the hashininshin thing is funny, he has played top more then both of us combined times 4 prolly, yea he can be dumb at times, but he does know toplane, and riven is the least nerfed top laner there has ever been, she literally went like a whole year if not longer without being touched, then they nerf her e and buff her q and everyone got mad, why they buffed her while they nerfed her? > > Also on op.gg for patch 9.14 so far, Cass has a whopping 2.5% pickrate and a solid 50% win rate i get it it just dropped but S tier? where do you get your info my guy 1) you're not a statistician, I am, go to university for that. 2) winrates don't mean what you think they mean. a Champion's power and their track record are two totally different animals. 3), because of 2), you didn't make an argument. 4) there's a reason all of the most qualified and best players, coaches and analysts think Riven is weak right now. 5) Hashinshin did not play more top than I, he played less and is worse at top lane than I am. 6) My girlfriend mangled hashinshin with soraka top and I am better than her at top lane. 7) I am also the one who taught her how to top and how to play soraka
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaM Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EX0lAALW,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:26:46.811+0000) > > 1) you're not a statistician, I am, go to university for that. > > 2) winrates don't mean what you think they mean. a Champion's power and their track record are two totally different animals. > > 3), because of 2), you didn't make an argument. > > 4) there's a reason all of the most qualified and best players, coaches and analysts think Riven is weak right now. > > 5) Hashinshin did not play more top than I, he played less and is worse at top lane than I am. > > 6) My girlfriend mangled hashinshin with soraka top and I am better than her at top lane. > > 7) I am also the one who taught her how to top and how to play soraka number 1, you are so biased its gross, numbers do not lie for second, and third whats your mains name? ima look at you account and see if if even that old, riven is weak IN A 5V5 TEAM COMP FOR PRO PLAY I SAID THAT, but in a shitshow like slolq she can climb, more riven 1 tricks in diamond plus then any other OTP gurentee that, and also at points soraka could beat anyone in lane terrible argument Averse 776 riven games this season 62% winrate, General Sniper 758 games 55% winrate, UndefeatedOne 578 games 55% winrate, Orca 531 games 58% winrate, dude the numbers dont lie riven is super strong if you know hoe to play her, look up any of these accounts im not lying, its a joke you thnik she weak, soloq and pro play are 2 different animals as you say ;)
: Is this a problem for anybody else?
i have zero boxes availble i got them all allready, they should make it every 4 days or so, i mainly get emotes and champs shard, they aint losing money
Moonłight (EUNE)
: That's the point, make it insanely hard so when you actually see one its something special.
but its not fair, im gold and play vs diamonds all the time, it would be near impossable, get mastery 7 then just stack mastery points till your top 100 in the world, shit shouldnt be impossible to get, 7 is high enough
Rioter Comments
: !! Don't risk playing ranked at the moment !!
im and old man what is bug splatting, does a bug explode on your monitor?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: The reason i think tanks are bad right now.
The issue is tanks need time to scale, the game is so early focused that they dont get that time, or get put behind so then it takes much longer. its and early game meta atm, scaling comps rarely work
Moonłight (EUNE)
: More Mastery Levels
no, because my master yi gets a S for a 20/3 game, i would have to get like 30 kills for an s+ 7 is enough, mastery means nothing so why add to it?
Cevrad (NA)
: Thank you for this patch, sincerely.
This dudes a bot, 9.14 has allready been coined the dumpster fire that will kill league, the patch is terrible, TK can still easyly be played top, he just combos different, Aatrox has been changed 7 times since rework he gunna get a full rework soon, cuz without the revive his ult is just ehh, he aint that good unless you know how to use him, akali has been in the gutter since rework aswell they had to change her, pyke can still ult willy nilly, he actully gets more gold now. they nerfed yummi while buffing her, morde is busted but we will see how the nerfs do, swain is a tank now, and kennen isnt that bad, just dont let him free farm klepto, you needa read the patch my guy, top lane isnt everything
Show more

TheBrothersGrymm

Level 244 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion