AkiBroPro (EUNE)
: i got permabanned
you obviously didn't learn from previous punishments and that chat is HORRENDOUS. you deserve to lose the account, you didn't learn anything from the past and you only feel bad because you got perma'd. you used plenty of zero tolerance speech. technically you can try again with a new account but please go play single player games only
: Will I get perma banned for this?
unless you got a 14 day previously you will not get perm-banned but you can be reported and punished for doing crap like that. if you plan on just taking your favorite role no matter what go do blind pick
: thanks! is it okay if i just say "im not leashing this bitch, he took my role"?
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W4sTh20c,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T21:56:50.852+0000) > > thanks! > is it okay if i just say "im not leashing this bitch, he took my role"? i would say no
: For number one, he didn't actually steal my role, I do it as a joke/to make people think he started bot side.
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W4sTh20c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-25T19:47:12.645+0000) > > For number one, he didn't actually steal my role, I do it as a joke/to make people think he started bot side. still asking for reports, joke/trick or not, can get you restricted
: Wrongly Banned :( please unban me Riot and share this with your colleagues!
stop trolling, this chat is way out of line and you know it
: > [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YWPX1w0G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-24T05:44:13.390+0000) > > Did you receive any CR before? > > Besides that: the r-word probably triggered it. He called me r%%%%%ed though. I was quoting his words. Interesting.
> [{quoted}](name=Gjvon Graves,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YWPX1w0G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T05:45:57.179+0000) > > He called me r%%%%%ed though. I was quoting his words. Interesting. repeating it any shape can trigger a ban if reported. you can attempt to appeal
: perma banned
this was not your first time flaming if you were permabanned. you've had at least one warning
: warnings before being banned. Good idea?
do you mean for feeding/"inting" or because of chat? if it's for chat than if you're being banned for two weeks right away you are using zero tolerance words/phrases and should know better
: Why is this not allowed?
"kill thy self" thats why. system probably caught it
: The punishment system is a joke and needs to be fixed.
you had to have at least had a 14 day ban previously which means next one is a perma and it takes very little to get that perma. asking for a report IS considered harassment and it's completely unnecessary since one report is just as strong as 9
: RIOT:System
chat logs please. you probably called someone "dense" not just saying the word and probably some other phrases that would be considered minor harassment. you CAN critique people's gameplay BUT you have to be nice about it. honestly making critiques of people who probably doesn't want pointers isn't going to help much.
: Chests and champ shards
disenchanting champion shards is now one of the ways of getting blue essence rather than per game.
: what lane should i play
mid. when in doubt go mid
: Want you guys/girls to pick the champ to main for rest of season for me!
: logs only show one side of the convo and the fact of matter is you show one side of any conversation and it looks wrong
> [{quoted}](name=TempoLeague,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7P9pdLuZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-21T21:56:23.215+0000) > > logs only show one side of the convo and the fact of matter is you show one side of any conversation and it looks wrong then it was wrong to subject others to it. keep it in private or voice chat.
Rares231 (EUNE)
: Please unban me riot
perma bans are what they are, permanent.
: Season 9 ranked so far is not healthy.
i feel this so much right now. my games are either like 20 something minutes or 40+ something
NekoMahou (EUW)
: Why do I find this even more disturbing? Not warning a teammate that is going to get reported (and basically will probably get sanctioned without even knowing why). From my point of view, from Riot's point of view, reporting a teammate and giving It punishments should educate in a more enjoyable player, then why If I warn them that if they keep with their behaviour there will be consequences is considered flaming?
> [{quoted}](name=NekoMahou,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xr1as5hT,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T00:39:30.832+0000) > > Why do I find this even more disturbing? Not warning a teammate that is going to get reported (and basically will probably get sanctioned without even knowing why). From my point of view, from Riot's point of view, reporting a teammate and giving It punishments should educate in a more enjoyable player, then why If I warn them that if they keep with their behaviour there will be consequences is considered flaming? people don't like being insulted or threatened (with reports) when they might feel they're just having a bad game/day. people don't like being confronted, period. better to stay quiet. and riot will tell them what they did if they get punished. they'll be told it was for inting or toxic, just like they told you. they signed the agreement so hypothetically they know they can get punished for whatever it is that you'll be reporting them for
BradNo (NA)
: What words can I use to insult my teammates?
just say their amazing at the game. calling them the glitter of your craft room. really nice things but you'll know you're sarcastic? get back to me if you can banned for this. i'm curious
NekoMahou (EUW)
: I would understand If I would hardly flame and basically just got recently banned, but the most disturbing thing I could've said Is "learn to play". And In those three months I played a little in a kind way, showing results, this can't be happening, It's worse of getting blamed for a game you didn't lose.
> [{quoted}](name=NekoMahou,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xr1as5hT,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T00:13:37.107+0000) > > I would understand If I would hardly flame and basically just got recently banned, but the most disturbing thing I could've said Is "learn to play". And In those three months I played a little in a kind way, showing results, this can't be happening, It's worse of getting blamed for a game you didn't lose. you were telling them you were going to report them, asking for reports, telling someone to shut up. aka this is considered a form of harassment. You had a 14 day ban that takes a few months of consistent playing to deteriorate i believe. next time take your advice and "shut up" and just report them in post game. 1 report=10 reports and 1 report without telling them is just as good as telling them you're going to except you dont piss them off more and you don't like an a-class jerkwad
isalright (EUW)
: nah my friends didnt report me, not as a joke or at all, must have been the enemy team, they thought i was actually flaming n dat. if u look in chat logs i said report (insert champ name here) as a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=isalright,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qArn6A8m,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T17:37:10.971+0000) > > nah my friends didnt report me, not as a joke or at all, must have been the enemy team, they thought i was actually flaming n dat. if u look in chat logs i said report (insert champ name here) as a joke. well lesson is NEVER use racist or zero tolerance language because it is RACIST and not tolerated even if the context "isn't racist"
isalright (EUW)
: but other people use that vocab and have it in their name, saying they hate (nwords) and nothing happens. theyre accs are stil active man, and i didnt talk in all much, most of it was my own team chat. if im not actually being toxic and im talking to my friends, how does that deserve a ban, this is me having fun without actually doing harm. i get what u mean that people might not like the language but i didnt use the racist crap in all chat, just on my own team
> [{quoted}](name=isalright,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qArn6A8m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T14:24:26.111+0000) > > but other people use that vocab and have it in their name, saying they hate (nwords) and nothing happens. theyre accs are stil active man, and i didnt talk in all much, most of it was my own team chat. if im not actually being toxic and im talking to my friends, how does that deserve a ban, this is me having fun without actually doing harm. i get what u mean that people might not like the language but i didnt use the racist crap in all chat, just on my own team guess what the people with it in their names can be reported and have to name change, people just dont do it. and others that use that vocabulary can get reported and punished but sometimes they just dont get reported. you used the vocabulary, the n word is considered a racist term and is grounds for a ban period. doesn't matter how it's used or how much you talked in game. the n word IS considered RACIST and NOT allowed. obviously your friends either reported it as a joke then or were secretly upset. joke reports are still reports and just cause your friends "seem okay" with it doesn't mean they are.
isalright (EUW)
: Unfairly permabanned
1. if it's all chat the other team doesn't know you're all premade and they probably don't care 2. obviously someone didn't like the language or 3. they reported you as a joke and it backfired. no matter what you used intolerable language and were reported so they're not going to revoke the punishment because you did use that vocabulary
DezzyBoi (EUW)
: Fair enough, thanks for the answer guys. And if I get banned again it is perma?
> [{quoted}](name=DezzyBoi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyuGHj2a,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-25T15:08:56.075+0000) > > Fair enough, thanks for the answer guys. And if I get banned again it is perma? yes
: I learned a new word today and it saddens me
i think you learned a valuable lesson in looking up words and phrases you're not sure of. However, i don't disagree with the idea of putting the definitions of these phrases somewhere but lets face it they would put it in the summoner's code that the majority of people don't read
Konor Kills (EUNE)
: I didn't get any couple of bans I got one 14 day suspension , and then one titled game , i for permanently banned , no warnings, no chat bans , just a straight up permaban , i was level 5 honour before the suspension , isn't that supposed to make some difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Konor Kills,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EbMn1r08,comment-id=000200000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-10-19T04:33:53.676+0000) > > I didn't get any couple of bans I got one 14 day suspension , and then one titled game , i for permanently banned , no warnings, no chat bans , just a straight up permaban , i was level 5 honour before the suspension , isn't that supposed to make some difference. then you probably said some zero tolerance words. and like i said 14-day is a final warning and even minor harassment can get you a perma from there. i don't think honor level plays much if any role when it comes to punishments
: Wtf Riot?
you didn't just call her dumb, you called her a "r tard" which i'm sure even the system can pick up. doesn't matter if the riven raged or not, you raged and used inappropriate and hurtful language too. you got punished for YOUR behavior and yours alone
: getting this account back unbann-perma
permanent ban is permanent. glad you reformed, keep it up :)
: Odyssey Missions Courtesy
i mean if people want to do missions that's one thing but if others don't then respect that and don't troll them.
: sometimes people are persistent enough to the point where they will keep doing it until you accept it just so they can stop annoying the hell out of you
> [{quoted}](name=TriggerHappy247,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aVp4wEKi,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T20:23:04.904+0000) > > sometimes people are persistent enough to the point where they will keep doing it until you accept it just so they can stop annoying the hell out of you those ones i either leave sitting or block
zPOOPz (NA)
: The first chat restriction only dropped your honor to 1, not 0. The 2nd CR, if you are still on 1, will drop it to 0.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wAi0lV2c,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-08-30T19:45:31.583+0000) > > The first chat restriction only dropped your honor to 1, not 0. The 2nd CR, if you are still on 1, will drop it to 0. ah okay. that's more reasonable. i've only ever seen/heard people complain about going down to 0 with a cr or ban for some reason so i just assumed they all went to 0
: It was fun. I figured perma bans were handed out for true toxicity. Not two people messing around with each other. That is such a petty perma. I don't care lol. I was not being toxic. They could of perma'd me for calling a feeder, or griefing, or afk. They should let you post full logs. Every single person in that game should of received a reprimand the same as I. Thought this game was suppose to be fun. 2 people trolling because of picks and bans, one person just afk farming in a lane. Dude was 1-18 after a 20 min game. Look at the logs I said nothing to my team. NOTHING in lobby trolling or when they were in game trolling. The context of noob is wrong. Nobody was typing be quiet to me. They were bickering for 20 mins about an int feeder afk and a troll lol. The word that is blanked out is n.i.g.g.a.h. I typed that to my friend. That is obviously not a race word. lol this shit is fucking pathetic. Oh I see. I said n/I/g/g/s/h and riot has been under heat for being racist sexist pigs. Ahh makes sense. I wouldn't of fucking said "ouch" in all chat to a player who out played me if I was being toxic. Wouldn't I of attacked him verbally? Petty. Grown ass man banned for saying noob to a person willing to engage.
> [{quoted}](name=Bane of Nerds,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fhZBOeAa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-30T12:22:02.674+0000) > > It was fun. I figured perma bans were handed out for true toxicity. Not two people messing around with each other. That is such a petty perma. I don't care lol. I was not being toxic. They could of perma'd me for calling a feeder, or griefing, or afk. They should let you post full logs. Every single person in that game should of received a reprimand the same as I. Thought this game was suppose to be fun. 2 people trolling because of picks and bans, one person just afk farming in a lane. Dude was 1-18 after a 20 min game. Look at the logs I said nothing to my team. NOTHING in lobby trolling or when they were in game trolling. The context of noob is wrong. Nobody was typing be quiet to me. They were bickering for 20 mins about an int feeder afk and a troll lol. The word that is blanked out is n.i.g.g.a.h. I typed that to my friend. That is obviously not a race word. lol this shit is fucking pathetic. > > > Oh I see. I said n/I/g/g/s/h and riot has been under heat for being racist sexist pigs. Ahh makes sense. > > > I wouldn't of fucking said "ouch" in all chat to a player who out played me if I was being toxic. Wouldn't I of attacked him verbally? Petty. Grown ass man banned for saying noob to a person willing to engage. Wait did you just say it wasn't a race word???????? are you serious??? of course it is! also why would you ask someone to report you if you've previously been punished???
: Honor and End of Season Rewards. Why Change?
i do think they could decrease the amount of honor levels taken by chat restrictions. to have both bans and chat restrictions go to 0 i think is a little harsh for the chat people, they should still lose honor but maybe they should just go down to unlocked status or level one. and this is coming from someone not banned since 2014 when they still did bans for afks (college had bad wifi that year)
: Will i still get rewards from Smash.gg after banned for 14 days?
FICA BRE (EUNE)
: I WANT RESPONSE RIOT! WANT TO SEE YOU ANSWER
> [{quoted}](name=FICA BRE,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WAg6ppFz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-27T11:56:42.677+0000) > > I WANT RESPONSE RIOT! WANT TO SEE YOU ANSWER they RARELY respond on boards. submit a ticket.
: It's funny because I quit for like 3 months and I just felt like a completely healthier person all around, but I enjoy playing the game so much, its just hard to stop completely.
> [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=waotyczr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-26T22:46:54.616+0000) > > It's funny because I quit for like 3 months and I just felt like a completely healthier person all around, but I enjoy playing the game so much, its just hard to stop completely. try overwatch?? maybe dota, paladins, or fortnite for free games??
: You actually can't, it's not a configurable keybinding. Trust me, I've tried.
> [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=waotyczr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-26T22:33:34.589+0000) > > You actually can't, it's not a configurable keybinding. Trust me, I've tried. some people have managed somehow. might be more convoluted
: How do you reform?
37 times... holy cow.... have you tried to unbind the enter key???
: please unbanne me!!!
the experiment is full so permabans are permanent. you can always get a new account but likelihood of getting the old one slim to none. you can try submitting a ticket...dont get your hopes up though
Masynia (NA)
: Your review doesn't make sense. The whole point of this is that if someone doesn't start something, nothing would happen. There is no reason for someone to get chat restricted because they were typing back to someone being toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Masynia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XEHnoekV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-26T09:45:52.067+0000) > > Your review doesn't make sense. The whole point of this is that if someone doesn't start something, nothing would happen. There is no reason for someone to get chat restricted because they were typing back to someone being toxic. typing back can be just as toxic as starting it because you're adding more negativity and toxicity to the game for everyone else AND you brought it into all chat dragging in the other team.
: So there is a clan called kill %%%%% (or kill nggr not sure.), and needs to be taken down.
i once saw a club called burn and kill the jews. i submitted a ticket. the need to add "club name" under inappropriate names officially.
: This does not warrant a permaban.
you got a 14-day ban therefore next punishment, no matter how bad on it's own, was going to be a perma ban. and they warned you too
Yamsę (EUW)
: Why does the gamemode excuse the behaviour?
Niccoice (NA)
: Review of a Riot Chat Representative
how treated that poor employee! she was nothing but nice and tried to be helpful. they explained the policy and how no it couldn't be helped because it is policy. then you go and blame their age...they are following protocol and telling you about the policy and you're saying they're wrong??? shame on you for blaming the messenger.
Niccoice (NA)
: 14 day suspension
asking for reports is often considered a form of harassment. 1 report=9 reports. only takes one to trigger review, no point in asking for others to report too also have you gotten chat restrictions previously?
TekihcaN (NA)
: Banned 14 days. You just lost a loyal customer Riot
soooo you're quitting...but you're going to play....just be troll....
: Can I please have a second chance on my perma account
nope, you missed the experiment applications. perma bans are meant to be permanent.
: AFK solution; a semi-wild idea
thing is sometimes people that are afk for 5 minutes had a bug splat and are able to rejoin the game and contribute just fine
Jo0o (NA)
: As a support main... ... _What?_
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WOnmmlY9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-24T19:37:07.966+0000) > > As a support main... > > ... > > _What?_ same man haha
: what the fuck riot
that's life... you want more control? do flex with friends, there you have control over 1-4 teammates.
Show more

TheEvilQueen135

Level 110 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion