: In honor of Yuumi, the Magical Cat
{{champion:45}} The Little Magic Dude
: Firecracker sejuani SERIOUSLY needs more muscle definition.
: What happen to those whiners that complained about Kai'Sa's revealing cleavage?
Kai'Sa was a concept that existed for a long time, and a lot of people expected a really neat eldritch horror, and not female cut-out #5.
man of tin (EUNE)
: Just a question about Aatrox's joke/taunt
His walking animation also has a really awkward loop. His arm keeps resetting and it's pretty awkward. He also freezes up completely after he auto attacks, which is strange.
Rioter Comments
: I can already tell you. Group A will be celebrating for some LGBT representation. Group B would simply acknowledge it & move on with their life. Group C would be like "Why does it matter?" & wonder why is her sexuality such a big deal. Group D would think "Ew, Riot giving into these SJW Tumblr freaks."
> [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5KBdpeZB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T21:01:01.469+0000) > > I can already tell you. > > Group A will be celebrating for some LGBT representation. > Group B would simply acknowledge it & move on with their life. > Group C would be like "Why does it matter?" & wonder why is her sexuality such a big deal. > Group D would think "Ew, Riot giving into these SJW Tumblr freaks." Group E: Varus was the first representation.
wuthappen (EUW)
: Statistically speaking K/DA is better
> [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jcRhzNdi,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-11-17T19:42:34.281+0000) > > Statistically speaking K/DA is better Statistically speaking Mordekaiser is sexier than the entire K/DA cast.
: What Happened to K/DA Kai'Sa?
I think part of it is due to the fact that Kai'Sa's reception was quite mediocre, with controversy and whatnot. Riot also may have mispredicted that Akali would become the fan favourite. I was really hoping for gross void lady since the start.
: Old irelia's was pretty rough. Her blades would turn on her, impaling her 3 times.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Ðeviljho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8iBHwGz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-16T09:31:45.878+0000) > > Old irelia's was pretty rough. Her blades would turn on her, impaling her 3 times. I never really went to look at female characters, as I was worried the school would shut me down if they saw some of them, but I guess you're right, yeah.
: With LolKing shutting down will there be a replacement for model viewer?
Crap, you're right. I'll miss that. I remember just going through all of the death animations to find what was the most brutal. A friend and I believed it was Tryndamere's for the longest time.
: Riot - Can we get some feedback about the invisible assets? They're kind of important to playing.
Shaco and Azir's summonable stuff is also making their death sounds, for some strange reason.
: Anyone else having issues with Invisible Health Packs in ARAM?
Shaco's boxes are also making HIS death sound. It's quite annoying.
S0kaX (EUNE)
: It's 2018 and people still use "of" instead of "have"
: Kai'sa already getting more love than her dad
I thought they'd a*void* giving Kai'Sa skins, given the massive backlash of her reveal.
: Equality is what they want huh? yikes
> [{quoted}](name=Mônsta Moo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ef4sXQcc,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-04T17:39:20.800+0000) > > Equality is what they want huh? yikes Equality doesn't ruin one for the other.
Madsin25 (NA)
: They only show up in regular 3s on new accounts. While it is true you can have a game where it is you and 5 bots it will only happen on a freshly made account.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQxkaz6a,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-09-01T16:35:50.893+0000) > > They only show up in regular 3s on new accounts. > > While it is true you can have a game where it is you and 5 bots it will only happen on a freshly made account. Ah. That makes sense.
Lowvyr (NA)
: 3v3 is dead.
I've been there for a quite a while, and I've yet to find any bots.
: I got one shotted by his fucking ult at full health.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ghEqZhtG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-29T15:20:36.017+0000) > > I got one shotted by his fucking ult at full health. Even old Nunu did that.
: Thanos got sick of the balance of League and decided to fix it himself.
: What's ?
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETIwLcUM,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T20:29:37.098+0000) > > What's ? What
: What's ''what's''?
> [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETIwLcUM,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T18:18:39.557+0000) > > What's ''what's''? What's """"?
: What? He is alive? I thought he died from ligma.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETIwLcUM,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-25T17:17:16.013+0000) > > What? He is alive? I thought he died from ligma. What's "alive?"
Jango Mage (EUNE)
: What about Kled&Skaarl?
> [{quoted}](name=Jango Mage,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jnfn8exK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-18T08:22:29.668+0000) > > What about Kled&Skaarl? "THAT'S 'CUZ THAT LIZARDS A COWARD! I AIN'T ASSOCIATION-ATING WITH THOSE!"
: League of Knockups (New Nunu)
Yeah, that really doesn't make sense.
: For those who say new Willump isn't "Yeti" enough
I really love this design. It's so cute!
: > [{quoted}](name=TheFancySkeleton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9E62bqtY,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-08-07T03:13:49.057+0000) > > Now that you mention it, it has been a while. Where's he now? That's what I'm saying haha, I use to see him frequently post and create topics on mordekaiser. Wasn't there another guy named Rubick? He kinda just vanished as well, I remember he talked a lot about juggernauts. I just see a bunch of Colton and fizz v2 posts get downvoted to hell lmfao
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman Curator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9E62bqtY,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T06:46:33.754+0000) > > That's what I'm saying haha, I use to see him frequently post and create topics on mordekaiser. Wasn't there another guy named Rubick? He kinda just vanished as well, I remember he talked a lot about juggernauts. > > I just see a bunch of Colton and fizz v2 posts get downvoted to hell lmfao Well, he's back!
: The dust has settled for the Aatrox rework. Here are my thoughts as an Aatrox main.
: Kinda sucks to be honest, btw whatever happened to Malicious Metal anyways? Seems that he just disappeared...
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman Curator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9E62bqtY,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-07T01:59:12.369+0000) > > Kinda sucks to be honest, btw whatever happened to Malicious Metal anyways? Seems that he just disappeared... Now that you mention it, it has been a while. Where's he now?
: Old Urgot died 1 year and 2 days ago.
I will miss that voice filter. It was so cool.
Pale Mask (EUW)
: What shape would Evelynn take to seduce your favourite champion(s)?
If Evelynn would try to seduce Yorick, she would become {{champion:104}} . Why? Because Yorick really digs Graves.
: If you say best season was season 3 and hate this meta, you didn't actually play during season 3
: That was before One-Punch-Man became super popular, proving them wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=BobaFlautist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=91VnRTqO,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-09T19:30:31.146+0000) > > That was before One-Punch-Man became super popular, proving them wrong. Though, Saitama usually isn't the first punch. The fight scenes are usually set in a way that has you anticipate the punch, usually by using Genos, or Saitama having an excuse for not punching, such as when he was disguised as Charanko and couldn't deliver a punch, as he didn't want to lose the wig and be proven a fraud.
: > Whether you see it or not, and I know you do, Kai'Sa is sexualised on purpose, and it worked. What about Kayn? The pretty boy with ridiculously long hair and naked torso? Very sexy looking naked torso? As an assassin he has no reason to look this way, yet he does. Where's the outrage?
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=a08ILpQ5,comment-id=00140002000000010003,timestamp=2018-06-27T10:38:58.827+0000) > > What about Kayn? The pretty boy with ridiculously long hair and naked torso? Very sexy looking naked torso? As an assassin he has no reason to look this way, yet he does. Where's the outrage? I always thought of it as that Kayn was supposed to look blank, like he had potential, which fits perfectly when he becomes the shadow assassin or is slain by Rhaast.
: Kassadin has been in touch with the Void for a long time, yet he is hot too. And no, blue skin doesn't count. Also, if you're looking for messed up, do you really think that Kai'Sa still has her original skin beneath that suit and there won't be a gory sight of blood and naked muscle tissue when that thing comes off?
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=a08ILpQ5,comment-id=00090000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-29T11:42:19.320+0000) > > Kassadin has been in touch with the Void for a long time, yet he is hot too. And no, blue skin doesn't count. Also, if you're looking for messed up, do you really think that Kai'Sa still has her original skin beneath that suit and there won't be a gory sight of blood and naked muscle tissue when that thing comes off? Well, that would be fricking awesome. Also, Kassadin can't even fricking breathe right, and even if Kai'Sa would've just had blue skin, that would've been something, considering they removed the blue from Evelynn.
: > but Katarina's just old as butts And? >Kai'Sa just wasn't what people really wanted. People were hyped up for Kassadin's daughter, if I remember correctly, and she was bound to have a connection to the Void. The fact that she didn't emerge as a female Malzahar with a grudge for everyone is already very relieving because that would be boring and predictable.
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=a08ILpQ5,comment-id=000900000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T06:10:48.335+0000) > > And? > > People were hyped up for Kassadin's daughter, if I remember correctly, and she was bound to have a connection to the Void. The fact that she didn't emerge as a female Malzahar with a grudge for everyone is already very relieving because that would be boring and predictable. Honestly, I was just hoping for something really messed up. Like, tentacles unrecognizability, so then you'd look at the void and go "Holy crap, that's what happens to those who are near it?" Helping the visual storytelling of league.
: Still it's hypocrisy to cry and moan loudly about the way one champ looks and conveniently let other off the hook. And if anything, Kai'Sa appearance is more logical than Kata's pretty face, yet neither of these things should bother us because it's a freaking game where rabid hamsters mount lizards and a guy makes wind by swinging his sword.
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=a08ILpQ5,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-26T18:11:15.901+0000) > > Still it's hypocrisy to cry and moan loudly about the way one champ looks and conveniently let other off the hook. And if anything, Kai'Sa appearance is more logical than Kata's pretty face, yet neither of these things should bother us because it's a freaking game where rabid hamsters mount lizards and a guy makes wind by swinging his sword. I mean, I absolutely hate Kai'Sa, but Katarina's just old as butts. Kai'Sa just wasn't what people really wanted.
: Y'all have been eating up Kata's ridiculous lore {{champion:55}} (most delicately and carefully placed scar) for ages. But it's Kai'Sa, who is a messs{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=a08ILpQ5,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-06-26T09:44:06.681+0000) > > Y'all have been eating up Kata's ridiculous lore {{champion:55}} (most delicately and carefully placed scar) for ages. But it's Kai'Sa, who is a messs{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Because Kai'Sa has been around just as long as Katarina.
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: Sad fact your friends left because they don't know how to play. The game is more balanced now than before.
: Pokemon has horrible powercreep. Gen 1-4 is almost useless. Sure some of the alolan gen 1s are fun. But really pokemons are horrible example. Fairy types is the first somewhat decent addition in a while
And then there is Gengar. That dude never sucks.
: Have you seen it? It's the exact same dance that his previous model had. Which worked with the old sword because it was segmented, and when it compressed, it looked fine. But this new one, the sword is one solid piece, so when it compresses, it looks awkward and like something out of Cuphead.
Ah, okay. I can see how that's a problem, yeah.
: Agreed! It even looks more in line with Varus' appearance. There's still the issue of the dance though.
: Darius is missing his Scar
: Lol? saying ovaries is not the same as saying testicles. Ovaries are a female organ whereas testicles are considered genetalia. Saying ovaries is like saying stomach, liver, kidney, etc. There's no difference. So I suggest you stop being sexist because it's pissing a lot of people off. Oh, and I down voted.
: To everyone who hates Aatrox's new voice, I have a request
You know, with that story background, I only imagined one thing. "FINALLY, SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF MY CAGE! NOW, TIME FOR ME IS DIFFERENT 'CAUSE I'M COUNTING NO AGE!"
: As much as I hate playing against simple ADCs like kogmaw when they're strong
I thought that he only problem was her lackluster design, Kai'Sa really didn't make it out well, did she?
: Pls sir, what is 'tWiStEd TrEeLiNe'
It's a game mode that is a 3v3, containing two altars, and by standing on them you claim them, granting your team buffs.
: What office cliche is each champion?
{{champion:82}} Paper shredder. {{champion:45}} The one guy that you never really notice, but suddenly he's been promoted three times.
Yenn (NA)
: What the fuck is this Taric + Yi mid bullshit?
So... Twisted Treeline finally found it's way to the rift?
Kags (NA)
: I'm so excited
Can't hide it? What is it, Aurelion?
Show more

TheFancySkeleton

Level 109 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion