: Qiyana and ARAM
Same with Twisted Treeline.
: Well when you only have 2-3 hours of freetime a day, and someone trolls you and ruins a game that normally lasts 30 mins, you'd be pretty fucking pissed.
I work and go to college so I have very little free time to play, but I don't get mad when I run into a troll. I just simply ignore them as you should and move on. If it happens again I just do something else before work.
: ***
Say that to all the notifications I've gotten when people said it exactly like that.
: But players that say "%%%%%" or "nikka", %%%, and or kys go unnoticed? Like do you know how many players Ive reported for saying that to only see them an hour later on the opposite team? I rather take sarcastic, sassy, and passive aggressive any day over racists. Like these 2 games where back to back and I got chat restricted, you cant tell me the system is slow, it isnt.
> But players that say "%%%%%" or "nikka", %%%, and or kys go unnoticed? They actually don't, I've seen so many people use those words and get banned.
: Game Runs Bad on $1100 Build??
My low spec laptop ran it better than that. How much ram you got as well?
: Team Fight Tactics Actually turn to pay-to-win?
: Cursed blade bug
I had this happen to me as well, actually lost a game because of it.
: It's not a bug. It is because of how dashes are coded in league. Your hit box actually doesn't move from where you were until your dash animation finishes which is why this has happened to you and me many times playing Ezreal.
It's funny that you bring up EZ, his is a blink which work fundamentally different than dashes. Dashes have travel time while blinks are instant.
Rothany (NA)
: Bug with Yummi and Ignite
not been the case for me.
: Pyke doesn't receive HP from items or runes
I thought by now people actually read what each champion passive and abilities do, I thought wrong.
bibbis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=MEQq1hEF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T18:44:17.989+0000) > > /mute and the persons name of course mutes all their stuff. /fullmute mutes _**EVERYTHING FROM EVERYONE!**_ > > That's the difference between the two and it's always been that way. So, writing these two lines are really supposed to do the same thing? /mute all /fullmute all It doesn't make any sense.
/mute all only mutes chat. /fullmute all also mutes pings.
: How the fuck do you make a 2 star Darius?
Because items don't upgrade the stars.... 3 lvl 1 = 1 lvl 2. 3 lvl 2 = 1 lvl 3. The more champions you grab the more stars they get. It even explains it when you first open TFT(legit the first open of it).
god b (NA)
: Mordekaiser Q
That's because the Q AOE hit is in the death realm.
disnoca (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] /mute has the same effect as /fullmute
/mute and the persons name of course mutes all their stuff. /fullmute mutes _**EVERYTHING FROM EVERYONE!**_ That's the difference between the two and it's always been that way.
: Yuumi immune to damage bug {GAMEPLAY}
That yummi was dced. This has already been posted before(search options exists but I feel like no one uses it..).
SirPurrr (NA)
: Corki Package Nonexistent After Morde R
I assume for whatever reason it spawned in the death realm and if he ulted you again in that area you would see it. But yeah that isn't good.
A Wizard (NA)
: Sion Q and Mordekaiser ult interaction bug
That's because technically the Q AOE is outside the death realm. Vandril made a video of all interactions with morde ult, I suggest you watch it.
: I deserved the ban, but there are 2 things that confuse me. The quickness of it, and in the report I can only see what I wrote. It would paint the full picture if I could get the whole chat.
It's what you said that matters, you could have just stopped talking and muted them. But you chose to retaliated with more toxic behavior which got you banned.
Pricce (EUW)
: BANNED for giving my account to my old brother ?
> 1.4. Can I share or sell my account or login credentials? (No.) When you create an account with us, we require you to select a unique username and password (collectively, your “Login Credentials”), which you’ll use each time you access the Game. You can’t share your account or Login Credentials with anyone. You can’t sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials, or offer to do so. You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials. This includes family.
: banned right after a game
People could get banned from just one game, it's not uncommon. If you got banned for one game because of chat, post your logs.
: Ranked Mode on TFT?
It will be added, it was already stated it will by riot before it even hit live.
: ***
> alexnelson1: meanwhile i have an acutal autist in my jungle alexnelson1: is your IQ somewhere around 60? Easy ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1nUA8Qv,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:59:11.742+0000) > > Wintrading is a high elo problem. > NOT low elo problem. What makes you think you will be matchmade against your irl friend in gold elo when there are thousands of goldeys queuing up at the same time? I encourage you to read what I have written again, I said, wintrading in plat/dia ain’t thing.
It can happen though. It may not be as common in plat/dia but it can happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1nUA8Qv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:21:47.864+0000) > > Wasn't he the one who was wintrading? > > Wintraders don't get to have opinions this why people get coached by him and learn how to climb, this is why he wrecks everyone when he plays jungle at any elo (in plat/dia win trading doesn't exist).
He was caught win trading though.
: welp assassins are pretty OP and needs a nerf
You have to group your team so that they can't jump on anyone you have in the back that is your main dps. Legit they can't do much against tightly grouped teams since they end up scattered and are not focusing anyone. I rarely see an assassin team win anything.
: Yorick Maiden can get stuck in Morde ult
Nope, not a bug. Anything placed in the death realm stays in the death realm.
cookies4u (EUW)
: i think riot is a piece of shit. We wait for over 2 weeks now and than they delay it even more.
Over two weeks? It was only on the PBE for one patch cycle, which is 2 weeks. It came out on time.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Might want to check out the Dev Corner sometime https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hvzgE6om-tft-teamfight-tactics-release-timeline-and-temporary-restrictions OCE / JP get it on the 25th.
oh yeah, I forget those regions even exist since they are actually known as beta regions. They get stuff first and deal with bugs so the rest of the world doesn't have to(sometimes).
abacadal (EUNE)
: When will TFT release?
Idk where Riot said the 25th but that is wrong. It comes with the next patch. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/06/patch-913-server-maintenance.html
: i cant join the PBE
I mean, it's not a bug, just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many people trying to get on.
: use a recording software, OBS is free and easy to use.
Also there is an option when creating posts to put clips up.
Susan0 (NA)
: [Gameplay] Bug Kaisai takes Zero dps from lux ult
use a recording software, OBS is free and easy to use.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G24JjsiV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-25T06:27:39.053+0000) > > Are you talking about turret plating? Cause that's for all nearby champions at the time it broke. > > And if you want Ez W to give an assist for placement then it should only be far that TF ult to give assists **_SINCE IT REVEALS ALL ENEMY CHAMPIONS!_** To be fair, assists are quite arbitrary. Nondamage abilities that provide any sort of CC provide an assist. But zoning abilities don't. Shields do, but zoning doesn't. Zoning is about the only thing that doesn't provide an assist, witch makes for a very awkward situation when Veigar wall happens but doesn't damage/CC anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G24JjsiV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-25T07:07:37.287+0000) > > To be fair, assists are quite arbitrary. > > Nondamage abilities that provide any sort of CC provide an assist. But zoning abilities don't. Shields do, but zoning doesn't. > > Zoning is about the only thing that doesn't provide an assist, witch makes for a very awkward situation when Veigar wall happens but doesn't damage/CC anyone. They gave {{champion:133}} W assists for revealing champions, same with {{champion:22}} E.
: Ezreal's W (Essence Flux) does not give assists on a champion. Why?
> but gives tower gold if placed on a turret? Are you talking about turret plating? Cause that's for all nearby champions at the time it broke. And if you want Ez W to give an assist for placement then it should only be far that TF ult to give assists **_SINCE IT REVEALS ALL ENEMY CHAMPIONS!_**
: TFT when?
and TFT has almost been on the PBE for almost 2 weeks as well. I fail to see your point about Valves release time. Also just go to surrender @ 20 to look out for patch cycles. Answers your question faster than you can make a post here.
: Is this a bug of mordekaiser Q and if it is riot fix it fast plz
That's actually not a bug, It's counting that splash in the other realm.
Barso55 (NA)
: he does too much damage and heals too much if played properly anyway. This needs to be removed. If he lands his spin on 5 enemies in a teamfight over a few seconds whole enemy team has massive armor shred done to them. Not to mention just 1 damage item he does too much damage, his ult is a true damage that refreshes and scales, and his Q heal even without spirit visage is too much
Why should a legit interaction be removed? All black cleaver says "Dealing Physical damage to a champion removed 4% of their armor", his passive deals physical damage. > his Q heal even without spirit visage is too much {{summoner:14}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3165}} countered, done.
: Darius Passive W/ Black Cleaver
: Creep. Rounds. Should. Award. The. Same. Number. Of. items. To. Every. Player. Who. Passes.
Bring this up on the PBE boards if you haven't already. https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/
: Thanks for the comment indeed I read it through, Yes aram is just a gaming system thats considered to be a place to pass time while ranked players wait for updates ect. But if the problem lays with the re-rolls and the random champion selection how would Riot get around the fact that people can just create accounts where they only select the most broken champions in the game? for example the list I just gave you, The banning system was a way to counter that abuse in the aram gaming mode system on butchers Bridge. I think you are right that it is about the champions you get but it is also the people behind those champions, for example if you put a feather weight boxer in the ring with the heavy weight champion division Mike Tyson who would you expect to win? its rather obvious to me that champions and its rosters are a massive part of the key but like I said above its the people who are playing those champions who will eventually destroy you. So If i could add anything to this suggestive forums it would be for riot and league of legends company to put players in divisions where they are ment to be in even in aram and to root out Smurfs as they are a disease pandemic within any gaming community and it ruins the gaming experience not just for yourself fellow gammer but for everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read my comment and to post a comment <3 :)
> can just create accounts where they only select the most broken champions in the game? actually they did do something about. All champions are available to you now. I've been getting champions not on the free rotation and ones I don't own(which is very few now).
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ho1d This Q,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TWkBtaLY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-18T05:48:57.325+0000) > > When you really think about this makes no sense at all. Cus a cleanse is supposed to remove any CC **debuff**. Do you see the irony in that sentence? **Mordekaiser R is a debuff**. Obviously, QSS should work against it. What I find more interesting is why QSS **doesn't** remove the stat debuff. It should dispel everything.
OP did word cleanse wrong, it only removes CC and summoner spell debuffs. Mordes ult is actually a form of CC. > What I find more interesting is why QSS doesn't remove the stat debuff. It should dispel everything. that's because QSS only removes CC and not debuffs(otherwise zed would still be crying).
: Aram Is Unbalanced
If you go into ARAM expecting it to be 100% balanced then you are going into it with the wrong mindset. ARAM can never be truly balanced and it's not because of the different players(I've seen D1 players get absolutely get destroyed in my games and the people I play with are bronze and silver). It's all about the champions you get. I've seen many kinds of match-ups in my 5k+ ARAM games and it's honestly all about lucky champion rolls. So again, it's not the players, it's what you end up with as rolls. > Im not sure I'm willing to buy another skin or spend money on a company that puts me into games that they know I wont have a hope of winning after not climbing out of a 7-10 loss streak or at least breaking even with it its not my game or inability to perform, its riots inability to balances it. Also that's the worst reason to not want to buy rp/skins. It's ARAM we are talking about. They aren't basing everything around this mode, it's mostly just a mode to fuck around in cause you should expect it to be unbalanced.
CLG ear (NA)
: holy shit this argument
Now Nightblue is talking about doing the same shit that Nubrac just got banned for if Nubrac gets unbanned. Petty if you ask me.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A9uEUYqa,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:07:14.940+0000) > > and by his logic, him and everyone else on his team should be banned for the same reason. They all gave up, but Nubrac was the only one trying(which in Riot's ToS means he is innocent). he's the reason his team gave up....
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A9uEUYqa,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:08:08.220+0000) > > he's the reason his team gave up.... They were winning, they could have kept going, but Nightblues celeb status got the neeko on bored to do the same thing(afk and report him), then sivir followed. If they just played the game(THAT THEY WERE WINNING) everything would have been fine.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A9uEUYqa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T02:32:27.198+0000) > > NightBlue3 is toxic, no one should support him anymore. Why his points are valid?
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A9uEUYqa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T02:59:56.492+0000) > > Why his points are valid? and by his logic, him and everyone else on his team should be banned for the same reason. They all gave up, but Nubrac was the only one trying(which in Riot's ToS means he is innocent).
CLG ear (NA)
: holy shit this argument
NightBlue3 is toxic, no one should support him anymore.
: Hey, don't left Noobrat out. He would love some attention from famous streamers to get some money as well.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c3y8hgWz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:57:51.872+0000) > > Hey, don't left Noobrat out. He would love some attention from famous streamers to get some money as well. He said he didn't do it for the attention, he wasn't just targeting famous streamers, he was just playing the game and playing his champion.
: Can't create new rune pages AT ALL. Unplayable.
Choose runes for the offense, flex and defense....
trafguy (NA)
: Gameplay Mord ult cancelled by QSS
: I Need human assistance
Show more

TheLastShadow45

Level 126 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion