Rioter Comments
: A Collection of some LoL Yandere drawings and stuff
MagÊ (EUW)
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} i 2nd this thread
> [{quoted}](name=MagÊ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EiqnyEr7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-30T23:07:45.916+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > i 2nd this thread i 3rd this even though its my own thread and nobody can stop me
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LdkY7G27,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-30T23:15:14.373+0000) > > Why do people still watch his videos after this horrible thing he did? > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3K83egmSw He didn't do anything horrible.
> [{quoted}](name=Demon Empress,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LdkY7G27,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-09-30T23:16:01.413+0000) > > He didn't do anything horrible. He didn't tell Arin how to jump on the platform
: New Jontron
Why do people still watch his videos after this horrible thing he did? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3K83egmSw
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: CHECK OUT RIOT GAMES' BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING RP. THEY ARE SCAMMING CUSTOMERS.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a000300000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T09:37:29.887+0000) > > Ok so show me your math then. How exactly is a soccer match any more or less valuable than a league match? Because you said so? The soccer match and League both require exertion and consistent practice to maintain their skills and evolution, but Soccer, unlike League, does not match you with complete strangers, behind webs of internet anonymity. Soccer requires real world, physical prowess, as well as the ability to read real time social cues, on the faces and bodies of real life people, in order for the game to proceed. League often times requires (or allows you the time) to sit on your ass, for extended amounts of time, zoning into a finely pixelated monitor of brightly colored sprites, and to interact with who-knows-who posing as who-knows-what. Even with the most abstract analysis possible, one is clearly more beneficial than the other. The only thing they share in common, for sake of your argument, is that they are team oriented. But one is steeped in layer upon layers, of anonymity, making its value, and comparison noticeably less applicable to the real world.
> [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a0003000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T09:50:36.696+0000) > > The soccer match and League both require exertion and consistent practice to maintain their skills and evolution, but Soccer, unlike League, does not match you with complete strangers, behind webs of internet anonymity. Implying people don't play matches with friends. > League often times requires (or allows you the time) to sit on your ass, for extended amounts of time, zoning into a finely pixelated monitor of brightly colored sprites, and to interact with who-knows-who posing as who-knows-what. > > Even with the most abstract analysis possible, one is clearly more beneficial than the other. You can't get broken bones or concussions in League of Legends. You can in soccer. One is clearly more beneficial than the other :^^^^)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a0003000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T09:31:21.821+0000) > > Get a load of this guy. A soccer match is "something that is 100%, totally and completely, unnecessary and completely optional in life.". It is equally as valuable as a league match by your standards. Apparently you can't read. You're trying to turn my response into something other than what it literally says. 1 + 1 doesn't equal 8 just because you wish upon a star hard enough sir/ma'am.
> [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a00030000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T09:34:42.667+0000) > > Apparently you can't read. You're trying to turn my response into something other than what it literally says. > > 1 + 1 doesn't equal 8 just because you wish upon a star hard enough sir/ma'am. Ok so show me your math then. How exactly is a soccer match any more or less valuable than a league match? Because you said so?
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a00030000000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-29T09:13:41.782+0000) > > You made a false equivalence in your examples, a league match is different to social media, because you can pause and delay a conversation at any point, but you can't delay a multiplayer match. The closest in your example is WoW, where for example your child was in the middle of a raid or something. But I digress. > > Understand that dragging your child out of a for example, league match, is the same as dragging your child out of a soccer game he was just having with his peers. First and foremost, doing this might teach them that they can leave and withdraw from anything as they desire. For the soccer example, a better approach and a common technique exercised by school especially PE teachers is that they will cut the game short, such as "whichever team scores next goal wins the match", so they would at least still "complete" the game; in league you should at least let your child's teammate know that they're leaving and would need to finish the game quickly, instead of just tell them to alt-F4. > > And also understand the fact, your child is NOT a toddler, unless you're already an irresponsible parent to begin with, otherwise your child is at least a young teenager when engaging social medias and online games (which may be different to playing outside with friends in this regard, given that this can be any young age beyond 3-4yo). Which in this case, when telling them to do something, you HAVE TO at least try to get them to understand why exactly something happens beyond arbitrary things like "mama/papa knows best". You can't ultimately put "parent>league" as the ultimatum, because THAT despite what you claim otherwise, is teaching them the concept of coercion, and not just teaching them about its existence, you're applying them yourself on them. > > Was it because they played outside of their allowance and should've stopped when they know the time is nearly up (similar for "dinner's ready")? Was it because it's getting late? Was it because they have other things to do and you're reminding them of it? Etc. > > A growing especially teenage child has to know WHY something is as it is for many obvious and not so obvious reasons, "parents>league" is not only unsatisfactory, it also gives them a bad idea about both parenting (which they most likely might be doing at some point) and interpersonal relationships. Dragging your child out of a League match, is not in any way shape or form, the same as, taking them out of a live soccer match. It being a team oriented game by approach, does not in some way make it as valuable as, or in any way the same as, the real life, physically exerting counterpart you're trying to compare. Unless the League of Legends match your child is playing, is because they are practicing for valid pro placement in some future Worlds Championship. In which case you'd be actively hurting their ability to improve at what is essentially their job. This is not the case in the OP's post. Not even remotely. You're taking what I'm saying to an incredible extreme.
> [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a000300000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-29T09:23:13.381+0000) > > Dragging your child out of a League match, is not in any way shape or form, the same as, taking them out of a live soccer match. > > It being a team oriented game by approach, does not in some way make it as valuable as, or in any way the same as, the real life, physically exerting counterpart you're trying to compare. Get a load of this guy. A soccer match is "something that is 100%, totally and completely, unnecessary and completely optional in life.". It is equally as valuable as a league match by your standards.
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T07:57:40.209+0000) > > If you continue with this approach where you can say things and then alter it at any moment's notice whenever you please and enforce your dominance over your child without clear communication of reason and justification of sort, they'll either end up as > > 1. Someone who either would never want to be a parent for fears that they'd be like their parents (which they may or may not be actually having issues with, but might secretly hate or fear to some extent). These people would be terrified at the prospect of deeply connecting to someone, such as any intimate relationships or having children, because it reminds them of their parents, who in their eyes are unreasonable and over-controlling. These people are social distant "ghost people" who may or may not be a good person, but they will never want to form deep relationships with anyone barring perhaps their siblings and existing long-time friends; the worst case scenario happens when they become social rejects and dysfunctionals or even anti-social. Or, > 2. Another similar outcome but with a different twist: They will be so detached from their family they see no difference between their parent and an "outsider" such as their workplace boss as all their parents have taught them is to not trust them for anything and that superiors would unreasonably enforce their authority over them for no reason or fairness (something many bosses and authority figures like to do). These people will have no sense of family values, and tend to be self-centric backstabbers because they're raised from the ground up to not trust anyone, not even their parents. > > Don't ask me how I know these outcomes. But I will ask: > > Do you want your child to end up like that? > > I mean sure, if you want to guide your children and educate them for their good. Cool. But do NOT use authority enforcement as the be-all-end-all. Educate them, communicate with them; intervene when necessary, but never use it as the first reaction. Children are still people you know, sure they're dumber than you and often they don't know or understand shit, but they're not toys of your whims and preferences; being a parents means you're raising and guiding them, not controlling them. I think there's a misunderstanding on the context I'm presenting here. I'm not imposing, that you should dictate what the child should do, and then needlessly and frequently, and for no apparent reason, yank them out of it just because you can. I'm saying the parent is the one in control, not the child. The video game in the background, is just that. It is not more important than what the parent is asking or telling the child to do at any given time. My view point in these posts is strictly towards the scenario presented, which is that a child is trying to convince their parent that the game can not be paused (it indeed can not be), and as a result, should not be interrupted until the match has resolved in any given case. The child shouldn't be consuming League, if there is such a disparaging gap between either the parent's proper allowance of it, or the child miscommunicating these intentions and just doing it anyway. The parent in any scenario, is not at the mercy of 9 strangers in an online video game. If they were, we would be in a whole lot of trouble between not just League, but Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat, World of Warcraft, and all thousand other variants of these online (and optional) electronic sites. I'm not saying bully your child into submission. I'm saying, as in my original post Parents>League
> [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T08:33:09.261+0000) > > I think there's a misunderstanding on the context I'm presenting here. I'm not imposing, that you should dictate what the child should do, and then needlessly and frequently, and for no apparent reason, yank them out of it just because you can. That is definitely not what this post implied. > [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2017-09-29T04:58:26.970+0000) > > There is no context to be wiggled in about the child attempting to "exercise responsibility" by asking his/her parent for a more concrete time frame for chores/dinner/whatever so that their League session isn't AFK'd. If your mother or father says dinner is in 2 hours, and then 10 minutes later it's ready, who the hell is the child to question and argue, "but you said 2 hours! I'm in the middle of a League match." > > I as a parent don't give two f*cks if you're in the middle of speaking to the President of Mars and such an opportunity will never present itself again. > > I said come to dinner. Your time belongs to ME, not the other way around.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vape Naysh YalI,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a0001,timestamp=2017-09-29T05:16:04.080+0000) > > Noones time belongs to you. If you tell someone to be somewhere in 2 hours and they start a 30min gaming session don't be surprises they're busy 10 minutes later. > > If they go so far as to ask for a goddamn schedule/timeframe for dinner n w/e then they're trying to be reasonable and find a compromise so they can play league and do their other stuff. > Seems like you wanted a slave, not a kid. That is laughable. Your child's time does belong to you, end of story. You decide it doesn't? Okay. That is fine. However, real parents distinguish the boundaries between "parenting" and "being their friend". If my own child's time does not belong to me, then daresay, who does it belong to. Them? You seem to have been brought into this world under the impression that children are capable of raising themselves, while trying to argue that a video game, somehow demands more authority than mine as a parent, in this given scenario; because if I kick them off of it, I'm ruining someone else's game, or teaching them something harmful by allowing them to abandon an obligation, to a VIDEO GAME. As a child, your parent defines when you may or may not do anything, yet alone something like play video games. Maybe ditch your iPhone generation marginalizing of the scenario, and take into perspective that the entire point, is this child has no business playing League, until it is coast clear. That coast isn't clear, unless his/her parent says so. If that parent never says it's clear, oh well. Your child isn't going to become damaged goods because you, as a parent, DARED to take them off of a video when you asked him/her to do something. There is no scenario, where you can twist my point of view into being a "shitty" parent, because I and millions of other "actual" parents choose to allow our authority to dictate the scene, rather than what our child wants at any given time. My child's want to commit 30+ minutes of time to a video game, never has, and never will over rule me asking, yet alone telling them, to do something. League of Legends doesn't own my child's rights or time. I, as the parent, do. End of story. Call it shitty parenting all you want. Back in our day, we didn't have our faces buried in iPhones at Starbucks, with our kids ignoring our calls because League of Legends was maintaining their attention. You're a joke of a human being, yet alone a parent, if you're telling me that I am not allowed to modify or dictate my child's time frame for consuming a video game, without in turn, making me a shitty parent. Pray tell, when my child starts wanting to bring girls over to have sex, am I a bad parent if I don't condone it? Because God forbid my child should be responsible and wait until an appropriate age and time in his life to pursue such thing? Oh wait, that's right. I damaged him somehow, already, by disallowing his use of League of Legends when I told him to come to dinner. My apologies. That means he's probably already knocked a dozen girls up, right? Because of my shitty parenting regarding his consumption of League of Legends?
> [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a00010000,timestamp=2017-09-29T07:27:25.338+0000) > > That is laughable. Your child's time does belong to you, end of story. You decide it doesn't? Okay. That is fine. However, real parents distinguish the boundaries between "parenting" and "being their friend". > > If my own child's time does not belong to me, then daresay, who does it belong to. Them? > > You seem to have been brought into this world under the impression that children are capable of raising themselves, while trying to argue that a video game, somehow demands more authority than mine as a parent, in this given scenario; because if I kick them off of it, I'm ruining someone else's game, or teaching them something harmful by allowing them to abandon an obligation, to a VIDEO GAME. > > As a child, your parent defines when you may or may not do anything, yet alone something like play video games. > > Maybe ditch your iPhone generation marginalizing of the scenario, and take into perspective that the entire point, is this child has no business playing League, until it is coast clear. That coast isn't clear, unless his/her parent says so. If that parent never says it's clear, oh well. > > Your child isn't going to become damaged goods because you, as a parent, DARED to take them off of a video when you asked him/her to do something. > > There is no scenario, where you can twist my point of view into being a "shitty" parent, because I and millions of other "actual" parents choose to allow our authority to dictate the scene, rather than what our child wants at any given time. My child's want to commit 30+ minutes of time to a video game, never has, and never will over rule me asking, yet alone telling them, to do something. > > League of Legends doesn't own my child's rights or time. I, as the parent, do. > > End of story. > > Call it shitty parenting all you want. Back in our day, we didn't have our faces buried in iPhones at Starbucks, with our kids ignoring our calls because League of Legends was maintaining their attention. > > You're a joke of a human being, yet alone a parent, if you're telling me that I am not allowed to modify or dictate my child's time frame for consuming a video game, without in turn, making me a shitty parent. > > Pray tell, when my child starts wanting to bring girls over to have sex, am I a bad parent if I don't condone it? Because God forbid my child should be responsible and wait until an appropriate age and time in his life to pursue such thing? > > Oh wait, that's right. I damaged him somehow, already, by disallowing his use of League of Legends when I told him to come to dinner. > > My apologies. That means he's probably already knocked a dozen girls up, right? Because of my shitty parenting regarding his consumption of League of Legends? Ok dude lets cut the shit. If your child takes the initiative to go out of their way to ask you what time dinner will be because they want to make time for League of Legends or whatever else and you tell them 2 hours, and then 10 minutes later you tell them to fuck off of whatever they are doing and eat dinner right now you are in fact a shitty petty control freak of a parent. > You seem to have been brought into this world under the impression that children are capable of raising themselves, while trying to argue that a video game, somehow demands more authority than mine as a parent, in this given scenario; because if I kick them off of it, I'm ruining someone else's game, or teaching them something harmful by allowing them to abandon an obligation, to a VIDEO GAME. > Your child isn't going to become damaged goods because you, as a parent, DARED to take them off of a video when you asked him/her to do something. You ARE teaching them something harmful, throwing "to a VIDEO GAME" like that a real argument isn't going to change that. You are making them abandon an obligation they made within their trust to you over something so petty. You as a parent are supposed to be the one your child trusts the most out of anyone and they are going to project this shitty behavior of yours onto the rest of the world. You can plug your ears and hum your tune all you want but you are damaging your child. > My apologies. That means he's probably already knocked a dozen girls up, right? Because of my shitty parenting regarding his consumption of League of Legends? Don't try to bring in false equivalence like we are saying you should let them have underage sex or whatever like I'm going to give a shit about your non argument. > You're a joke of a human being, yet alone a parent, if you're telling me that I am not allowed to modify or dictate my child's time frame for consuming a video game, without in turn, making me a shitty parent. This is not what this is about. This is about you showing absolutely no leniency in any scenario. Stop trying to dodge your responsibility. If your kid asks you for time and you give them time, don't fucking take it away from them unless it's something urgent, not this petty shit you're talking about. If you make a mistake you need to own up to it and give the kid a break instead of teaching him that he should punish people for his own mistakes when he grows up.
: Furthermore, the child is on an online forum asking strangers for advice on how to circumvent the inevitable. A parent taking charge and telling him/her to get the f*ck off the game and come eat dinner. There is no context to be wiggled in about the child attempting to "exercise responsibility" by asking his/her parent for a more concrete time frame for chores/dinner/whatever so that their League session isn't AFK'd. If your mother or father says dinner is in 2 hours, and then 10 minutes later it's ready, who the hell is the child to question and argue, "but you said 2 hours! I'm in the middle of a League match." I as a parent don't give two f*cks if you're in the middle of speaking to the President of Mars and such an opportunity will never present itself again. I said come to dinner. Your time belongs to ME, not the other way around.
> [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2017-09-29T04:58:26.970+0000) > > Furthermore, the child is on an online forum asking strangers for advice on how to circumvent the inevitable. A parent taking charge and telling him/her to get the f*ck off the game and come eat dinner. > > There is no context to be wiggled in about the child attempting to "exercise responsibility" by asking his/her parent for a more concrete time frame for chores/dinner/whatever so that their League session isn't AFK'd. If your mother or father says dinner is in 2 hours, and then 10 minutes later it's ready, who the hell is the child to question and argue, "but you said 2 hours! I'm in the middle of a League match." You are such a shitty parent it isn't even funny, and I say this with complete and total sincerity. I can imagine you going to your kid's soccer game or something and dragging them right off the field because you finished dinner 2 hours early and your child is your little bitch and you spawned him for the sole purpose of being his god. > I as a parent don't give two f*cks if you're in the middle of speaking to the President of Mars and such an opportunity will never present itself again. > > I said come to dinner. Your time belongs to ME, not the other way around. I can tell that you get off on control and it's sickening that you take it out on your child.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T00:43:39.883+0000) > > Imagine being this shitty of a parent. > > Kid: Hey momther and dadther can you tell me when we are going to eat dinner so I can responsibly plan out my time like an adult? > > Parents: lol no eat shit kid I don't see a shitty parent in that context. It's not a parent's job to clarify their child's schedule ahead of time so that the CHILD can decide what else to do in the meantime. Children are on standby for their parents, not the other way around. The name calling part is mean, sure, but otherwise, Parents>League
> [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T00:53:37.827+0000) > > I don't see a shitty parent in that context. It's not a parent's job to clarify their child's schedule ahead of time so that the CHILD can decide what else to do in the meantime. Children are on standby for their parents, not the other way around. What a great way to teach your children the value of time management when their own parents show them they can't even be reasonable adults lol. Punishing a child for responsibly asking about their schedule can't possibly have any negative effects on their development.
: > [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-29T00:36:44.154+0000) > > As they should be. It is NOT, I repeat, NOT their job to work around your gaming hobby and its incredibly demanding time requirements. > > Holy heck, the thought of a child of mine bringing this sort of argument to bare as if they have some say in it.... > > Astounding. Being a grown up has perks. One of them includes doing what you want, when you want to, when YOU schedule it and don't have your parents there to schedule it FOR you. > > Until then, stay TF out of matchmaking unless you're 100% certain you can commit. It isn't the League Player Base's job to put up with you AFKing a game because your parents dared to be your parents. > > FFS > > The nerve. I asked my parents "when will dinner be?" They said "in about 60 minutes" 30 minutes later, dinner is ready. How am I at fault?
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2017-09-29T00:51:08.218+0000) > > I asked my parents "when will dinner be?" They said "in about 60 minutes" > 30 minutes later, dinner is ready. > > How am I at fault? Nah man it's clearly your fault that you didn't manage your time properly. If only you had parents like S7NS Cerberus who would teach you that asking your parents how much free time you have doesn't mean shit and you can go fuck yourself.
Siyther (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Siegfried7b,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-28T22:07:06.301+0000) > > then don't play when it's dinnertime as a parent that plays league idgaf that u cant pause it when i tell u to do something i damn well mean now. Your game mean nothing to us and if u get banned for leaving we wont care
> [{quoted}](name=Siyther,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2017-09-29T00:34:47.884+0000) > > as a parent that plays league idgaf that u cant pause it when i tell u to do something i damn well mean now. Your game mean nothing to us and if u get banned for leaving we wont care You probably care when someone else's kid has to afk on your team though. People like you teach your kids that it's ok to do that to other people. "It only matters if it effects me" Great parenting.
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-09-29T00:17:54.995+0000) > > It sounds simple but it's not. I have parents that I frequently ask "when will dinner be?" and they say anywhere from 15-60 minutes, but sometimes they finish making dinner early get angry when I can't come. As they should be. It is NOT, I repeat, NOT their job to work around your gaming hobby and its incredibly demanding time requirements. Holy heck, the thought of a child of mine bringing this sort of argument to bare as if they have some say in it.... Astounding. Being a grown up has perks. One of them includes doing what you want, when you want to, when YOU schedule it and don't have your parents there to schedule it FOR you. Until then, stay TF out of matchmaking unless you're 100% certain you can commit. It isn't the League Player Base's job to put up with you AFKing a game because your parents dared to be your parents. FFS The nerve.
> [{quoted}](name=S7NS Cerberus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RWgmrRL6,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-29T00:36:44.154+0000) > > As they should be. It is NOT, I repeat, NOT their job to work around your gaming hobby and its incredibly demanding time requirements. > > Holy heck, the thought of a child of mine bringing this sort of argument to bare as if they have some say in it.... > > Astounding. Being a grown up has perks. One of them includes doing what you want, when you want to, when YOU schedule it and don't have your parents there to schedule it FOR you. > > Until then, stay TF out of matchmaking unless you're 100% certain you can commit. It isn't the League Player Base's job to put up with you AFKing a game because your parents dared to be your parents. > > FFS > > The nerve. Imagine being this shitty of a parent. Kid: Hey momther and dadther can you tell me when we are going to eat dinner so I can responsibly plan out my time like an adult? Parents: lol no eat shit kid
CLG ear (NA)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UidRJOnV2A ????
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jZzA5x3L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-25T04:23:00.181+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UidRJOnV2A > > ???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crTIWWbr8nY
Rioter Comments
Proxy345 (NA)
: Its been officially fall for the last two days and...
i guess you could say the climate has changed
: That Magic School Bus reboot sure is looking great
Life comes at you fast when you're driving 120 memes per hour.
Rioter Comments
: ITT: I put FEK avatars and text on things you request for an attempt of humor cuz I'm bored
: > [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x19j0Xs8,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-09-23T23:53:27.650+0000) > > https://imgur.com/gallery/mkxEK Yeah good point. Well I should do what she wants and off myself and give up on life then, eh? She's still bugging me even after I did everything and spent a lot of money to fix the issue. Not my fault she threw the pills up or lied. They were real. From a doctor. I would know. Should I just block her? She's trying to make me bend over for her after I ALREADY apologized and went OUT of my way to get her the pills and explain that they were real and the situation.
> [{quoted}](name=The flex z0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x19j0Xs8,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-23T23:57:02.692+0000) > > Not my fault she threw the pills up or lied. They were real. From a doctor. I would know. I see a common theme with your posts that point to you possibly being a sociopath. You seem to completely lack the empathy required to be able to understand that there is a good reason she doesn't trust you.
: Another update with a few really important things I wanna add- I told her the pills were in a bag cause I didn't want her to use the bottle with my info on it to get me in trouble. I told her what they were and how I get them and that they were 100% real. I did what I was supposed to. She messed up by 1 lying to me and 2 either throwing them up or not taking them properly. I told her everything. At this point she's just bullying me to make me feel bad. Last point is she's on tinder and most guys on tinder that I know don't use condoms. If she wouldve slept with someone on tinder she probably would've gotten it and that guy would just block her. I know this isn't exactly one of those"look at me I'm a hero moment" but I owned up and manned up. Not all guys in today's society do that. Cut me a bit of a break and give me real advice. She clearly messed up somehow or lied. Should I just block her at this point or is it possible because I've been ignoring her for so long she either actually misses me or misses the negativity?
> [{quoted}](name=The flex z0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x19j0Xs8,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-09-23T23:40:32.315+0000) > > Cut me a bit of a break and give me real advice. She clearly messed up somehow or lied. Should I just block her at this point or is it possible because I've been ignoring her for so long she either actually misses me or misses the negativity? You want some real advice? Let's start with accepting that her animosity towards you is completely justified.
: > [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x19j0Xs8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-09-23T23:02:33.181+0000) > > cringey af I dated a girl for a long time I cared about. Made one stupid mistake. Went out of my way to lie for her to get her meds and now I'm being harassed by her. What's cringey? I made a mistake. What I'm asking is this her "trying to reach out to me in any way and a negative way is better then none"? Or is this just her actually being mad? Also she lied at some point so did she lie about taking them or lied now?
> [{quoted}](name=The flex z0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x19j0Xs8,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2017-09-23T23:06:00.830+0000) > > I dated a girl for a long time I cared about. Made one stupid mistake. Went out of my way to lie for her to get her meds and now I'm being harassed by her. What's cringey? > > I made a mistake. What I'm asking is this her "trying to reach out to me in any way and a negative way is better then none"? Or is this just her actually being mad? > > Also she lied at some point so did she lie about taking them or lied now? Cheating on someone you "cared about" isn't just "one stupid mistake" you shitlord.
Rioter Comments
: That player was pissed that you left the game, what did you expect lol. And it's not like your kid is in any actual risk, or that person actually did what they said. As I said, he/she was probably angry for their wasted time in that game, so stop overreacting and just move on (although they also overreacted themselves, I admit). P.S. That person is probably not getting punished if he said that in the post-game screen, unless he also said it in-game.
> [{quoted}](name=Nickfer2510,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zzHeWjby,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-09-22T08:23:16.687+0000) > > That player was pissed that you left the game, what did you expect lol. And it's not like your kid is in any actual risk, or that person actually did what they said. As I said, he/she was probably angry for their wasted time in that game, so stop overreacting and just move on (although they also overreacted themselves, I admit). > > P.S. That person is probably not getting punished if he said that in the post-game screen, unless he also said it in-game. Riot reads post game chat if the player is reported.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5UjVyop3,comment-id=00100001,timestamp=2017-09-19T16:12:22.953+0000) > > Real men don't throw temper tantrums over a video game. Alright, let's see you climb to the top 50 players NA from scratch in the most played game/sport in the world under immense stress, pressure and hate and then get artificially halted because people won't accept that you are a better person after trying to reform yourself from past mistakes and not get upset over it. Pretty sure if you were in his shoes you would throw more than just a tantrum kid. Most played game/sport in the world is just a game and the people that make a living off of it should just view it as such, not like it is their job or anything. Imagine you are really good at your job, you really love your job as well, but you have a problem of being overly aggressive around coworkers and being seemingly mean, but after being talked to by your boss and receiving penalties from your boss you decide to make the right decision and become a better person. Obviously you cannot perfect yourself, but you manage to become better as intended. You are still very serious and aggressive like, but you are much more thoughtful of your coworkers. Now you are working better than you have ever done before producing the highest quality work your company has ever seen, but due to some coworkers holding grudges against you and still constantly complaining to the boss and working tirelessly to ruin your image to the point of even forsaking their own work for the company in the goal of smiting you down... yet again you are called into the boss's office for a talk... and despite your increased work ethic and producing some of the most quality work the company has seen the boss has been swayed into thinking that keeping you will be a bad image for the company and decides to fire you not taking into account any of the great improvements you have made in yourself or for the company. As I said, put yourself in his shoes. And think twice before insulting a true legend ;).
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Bewd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5UjVyop3,comment-id=001000010000,timestamp=2017-09-20T07:02:35.664+0000) > > Alright, let's see you climb to the top 50 players NA from scratch in the most played game/sport in the world under immense stress, pressure and hate and then get artificially halted because people won't accept that you are a better person after trying to reform yourself from past mistakes and not get upset over it. > > Pretty sure if you were in his shoes you would throw more than just a tantrum kid. Most played game/sport in the world is just a game and the people that make a living off of it should just view it as such, not like it is their job or anything. > > Imagine you are really good at your job, you really love your job as well, but you have a problem of being overly aggressive around coworkers and being seemingly mean, but after being talked to by your boss and receiving penalties from your boss you decide to make the right decision and become a better person. Obviously you cannot perfect yourself, but you manage to become better as intended. You are still very serious and aggressive like, but you are much more thoughtful of your coworkers. Now you are working better than you have ever done before producing the highest quality work your company has ever seen, but due to some coworkers holding grudges against you and still constantly complaining to the boss and working tirelessly to ruin your image to the point of even forsaking their own work for the company in the goal of smiting you down... yet again you are called into the boss's office for a talk... and despite your increased work ethic and producing some of the most quality work the company has seen the boss has been swayed into thinking that keeping you will be a bad image for the company and decides to fire you not taking into account any of the great improvements you have made in yourself or for the company. > > As I said, put yourself in his shoes. And think twice before insulting a true legend ;). Real men don't throw a temper tantrum over a forum post.
Dormidon (EUW)
: I never watched tyler1 before ban. Seriously idc about this guy but I hate this game behavior policy so much. This is why I support tyler1 as its victim. Dumb community and its designers... bunch of special snowflakes. Grow pair of balls and get insults like a men
> [{quoted}](name=Dormidon,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5UjVyop3,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-09-19T12:20:15.475+0000) > > I never watched tyler1 before ban. Seriously idc about this guy but I hate this game behavior policy so much. This is why I support tyler1 as its victim. > Dumb community and its designers... bunch of special snowflakes. Grow pair of balls and get insults like a men Real men don't throw temper tantrums over a video game.
Besteau (NA)
: What is your favorite game monster?
My favorite monster is people who have been transformed into eldritch abominations. https://i.imgur.com/odWHn0J.jpg https://i.imgur.com/onfbSsB.png https://i.imgur.com/cDk7hXt.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gCJswNp.jpg https://i.imgur.com/AIymJqg.jpg
: I apologize for trying to bait people in to political arguments by mentioning civil rights leaders.
Rioter Comments
: High Skill Lulu vs Lee Sin Gameplay
High Skill Lulu, Lulu, Lulu, Lulu and Lulu vs Lulu, Lulu, Lulu, Lulu and Lulu Gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmWSRBDcZGI
: High Skill Lulu vs Lee Sin Gameplay
High Skill Lulu vs Korean TF Gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaiw1tmTmXg
Rioter Comments
: I'm not getting the joke I thought it was common for people to get jobs completely unrelated to their degree. Rioters talked about it all the time in the past.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nITMPncU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-09-15T21:37:11.110+0000) > > I'm not getting the joke I thought it was common for people to get jobs completely unrelated to their degree. Rioters talked about it all the time in the past. Equifax recently leaked the private info of roughly half of all Americans, including SSN. If you are American you have about a 50/50 chance of someone having your SSN. I'm actually amazed this isn't in the news even more. This may be the single greatest public security breach in human history.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: why the fuck does she have a sword skin when she doesn't use a sword :thinking:
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uYldgXzK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-12T19:34:23.828+0000) > > why the fuck does she have a sword skin when she doesn't use a sword :thinking: Malzahar has a sword too and he never uses it.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-09-12T09:13:25.592+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zavilIaM26o > Well, the TV stations begin reporting this and the panic begins to increase. And then people end up going to various stores to stock up on water and whatever they might need for home repairs and batteries and all this that they’re advised to get, and a vicious circle is created. You have these various retail outlets who spend a lot of advertising dollars with the local media. > The local media, in turn, reports in such a way as to create the panic way far out, which sends people into these stores to fill up with water and to fill up with batteries, and it becomes a never-ending repeated cycle. And the two coexist. So the media benefits with the panic with increased eyeballs, and the retailers benefit from the panic with increased sales, and the TV companies benefit because they’re getting advertising dollars from the businesses that are seeing all this attention from customers. > And in that sense, folks, I mean, look, it’s the way the world works. I’m not accusing anybody of anything illegal here, it’s just the way the world works. I don’t want mention brand names because that’s not the point. Let’s call it Basement Depot. Basement Depot huge, huge business, Basement Depot spends gazillions of dollars every year in local advertising in hurricane forced areas. > Here comes a hurricane, local media goes on the air, “Big hurricane coming, oh, my God! Make sure you got batteries. Make sure you got water. It could be the worst ever. Have you seen the size of this baby? It’s already a Cat 5. Oh, my God, oh, my God, it’s bigger than the island of Haiti. Oh, my God.” People run to the stores, they stock up everything, and they hoard. And they end up with vacant stores, nothing there. And it’s a big success. TV stations got eyeballs, the advertising businesses have sold out of business, gotta restock, and the cycle repeats. > This is exactly what’s happening. You cannot find a case of bottled water here in Palm Beach. You can’t. Miami, probably even worse. Now, a hurricane center. How does this work? Well, there are a lot of things involved in this. The models for computer hurricanes come from meteorology departments all over the world. The U.K. meteorology office has a bunch of computer models. There’s whole bunch of people. Universities have them. And these model runs happen four to five hours apart, six hours apart multiple times a day. > > Feel free to explain to me how he's not implying the forecasts of Hurricane Irma are a scam. > > You must know something I don't since you are "extremely certain" of this. Yeah, I'll reiterate what he's saying in a manner that will make him look less stupid than you're making him out to be. He is saying that, between the media and several retailers, they exploit the threat of a hurricane to cause panic within the people. It starts with the media reporting on the hurricane and how it's an incoming threat. People acting early in their panic will go to retailers to stock up. Retailers announce their lack of supplies, naturally so due to massive demand and the incoming hurricane possibly impeding new shipments from coming in. Media covers the lack of supplies, driving others into a panic and increasing the demand farther. He's not saying the forecasts or the hurricane itself is a scam. He's saying that the media and retailers exploit the threat of the hurricane to increase sales. Now, does that mean the hurricane isn't a threat? No. What it does mean is that the media sparks increased fear based on the insecurity of the people by making them feel like they're less prepared than they should be. Scam? Yes. But not the forecasts themselves or the hurricane itself. It's basically manipulating fear around an impending natural disaster for profit. And I said "extremely certain" because I know how you like to be biased against certain people of influence. Case in point, you said he described the hurricane itself as a scam when that's not the case at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-12T10:43:39.336+0000) > > Case in point, you said he described the hurricane itself as a scam when that's not the case at all. I think you're being way too pedantic about the title of a meme thread. It's pretty clear what my point was, which is that he told people the hurricane wasn't a big deal and that you're being scammed if you buy supplies to prepare for it or evacuate. Meanwhile he gtfo of Florida before it hit.
: I'm extremely certain that you've skewed what he said for the purposes of making a (false) point against him.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-12T05:55:49.613+0000) > > I'm extremely certain that you've skewed what he said for the purposes of making a (false) point against him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zavilIaM26o > There is symbiotic relationship between retailers and local media, and it’s related to money. It revolves around money. You have major, major industries and businesses which prosper during times of crisis and panic, such as a hurricane, which could destroy or greatly damage people’s homes, and it could interrupt the flow of water and electricity. So what happens? Well, the TV stations begin reporting this and the panic begins to increase. And then people end up going to various stores to stock up on water and whatever they might need for home repairs and batteries and all this that they’re advised to get, and a vicious circle is created. You have these various retail outlets who spend a lot of advertising dollars with the local media. The local media, in turn, reports in such a way as to create the panic way far out, which sends people into these stores to fill up with water and to fill up with batteries, and it becomes a never-ending repeated cycle. And the two coexist. So the media benefits with the panic with increased eyeballs, and the retailers benefit from the panic with increased sales, and the TV companies benefit because they’re getting advertising dollars from the businesses that are seeing all this attention from customers. And in that sense, folks, I mean, look, it’s the way the world works. I’m not accusing anybody of anything illegal here, it’s just the way the world works. I don’t want mention brand names because that’s not the point. Let’s call it Basement Depot. Basement Depot huge, huge business, Basement Depot spends gazillions of dollars every year in local advertising in hurricane forced areas. Here comes a hurricane, local media goes on the air, “Big hurricane coming, oh, my God! Make sure you got batteries. Make sure you got water. It could be the worst ever. Have you seen the size of this baby? It’s already a Cat 5. Oh, my God, oh, my God, it’s bigger than the island of Haiti. Oh, my God.” People run to the stores, they stock up everything, and they hoard. And they end up with vacant stores, nothing there. And it’s a big success. TV stations got eyeballs, the advertising businesses have sold out of business, gotta restock, and the cycle repeats. This is exactly what’s happening. You cannot find a case of bottled water here in Palm Beach. You can’t. Miami, probably even worse. Now, a hurricane center. How does this work? Well, there are a lot of things involved in this. The models for computer hurricanes come from meteorology departments all over the world. The U.K. meteorology office has a bunch of computer models. There’s whole bunch of people. Universities have them. And these model runs happen four to five hours apart, six hours apart multiple times a day. Feel free to explain to me how he's not implying the forecasts of Hurricane Irma are a scam. You must know something I don't since you are "extremely certain" of this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=0000000000020003,timestamp=2017-09-11T23:29:32.383+0000) > > The reason the hurricane was nowhere near as bad as predicted was because it took an unexpected path and lost a significant amount of power. > > It is not because it was overexaggerated, in any sense. If you don't think it would have been bad without its power loss, I direct you to look at what it did to the Caribbean islands that it hit. > TBH I don't understand how people can say this Hurricane is exaggerated as its literally destroying shit I think these people have less of a candle to hold than flat earthers who think the moon landing is fake, you don't even need to get into a plane to see the destruction these things cause every year
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=00000000000200030000,timestamp=2017-09-11T23:35:21.309+0000) > > TBH I don't understand how people can say this Hurricane is exaggerated as its literally destroying shit > > I think these people have less of a candle to hold than flat earthers who think the moon landing is fake, you don't even need to get into a plane to see the destruction these things cause every year Lush Rimbough does it for money.
CLG ear (NA)
: DaddyOfFive parents get 5 years probation
: > [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-11T16:04:33.186+0000) > > It's not a political issue per se. It's not our fault that you guys decide to say "but this politician" or "this bill from Obama" or "Trump that". We have already allowed Climate Discussions in the past and we'll keep them as long as they don't turn political. First off, it is literally impossible to separate the subject of global warming from politics. Politics is the only reason we're even still talking about this crap. Secondly, this thread was started by someone long known to start inflammatory political threads, taking jabs at a political commentator, all to incite a political response, and you god damn know it.
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T18:49:50.148+0000) > > First off, it is literally impossible to separate the subject of global warming from politics. Politics is the only reason we're even still talking about this crap. > > Secondly, this thread was started by someone long known to start inflammatory political threads, taking jabs at a political commentator, all to incite a political response, and you god damn know it. I'm talking about how it's dumb for some influential guy to tell people to not take this hurricane seriously while he himself takes it seriously by abandoning ship, all made worse by him dancing around acting like he wasn't evacuating by leaving Florida. You're the one bringing politics into this.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T08:58:37.083+0000) > > I can't post any articles cause they all mention climate change denial and stuff and will probably get the thread closed when people cry about it. > > It's just Gush Limbob being dumb as usual. Translation: You have no idea what the actual context was and have never listened to his show, but CNN said a thing so it must be true. Seriously, I listened to his show where he talked about this, and I have no idea where this "hurricanes are a hoax" line of crap is coming from. What he _did_ say is that the hurricanes are being over-exaggerated for two reasons: A) Pushing the global warming narrative, and B) Because hurricanes are *always* over-exaggerated since it's better to be over-prepared that under-prepared. And guess what? He was right, the hurricane was nowhere near as bad as predicted. Still pretty damn bad, but not apocalyptic. You act like we've never seen hurricanes before. We got off easy for a couple years, this shit happens in cycles just like everything else in nature.
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-11T14:58:23.179+0000) > > Translation: You have no idea what the actual context was and have never listened to his show, but CNN said a thing so it must be true. > > Seriously, I listened to his show where he talked about this, and I have no idea where this "hurricanes are a hoax" line of crap is coming from. What he _did_ say is that the hurricanes are being over-exaggerated for two reasons: A) Pushing the global warming narrative, and B) Because hurricanes are *always* over-exaggerated since it's better to be over-prepared that under-prepared. And guess what? He was right, the hurricane was nowhere near as bad as predicted. Still pretty damn bad, but not apocalyptic. > > You act like we've never seen hurricanes before. We got off easy for a couple years, this shit happens in cycles just like everything else in nature. now you guys know why i was worried that people would cry in this thread lol The point is he clearly didn't put much bank into the shit he said when he decided to evacuate, but he was perfectly fine with saying it to his listeners which could have easily gotten them killed.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T08:58:37.083+0000) > > I can't post any articles cause they all mention climate change denial and stuff and will probably get the thread closed when people cry about it. > > It's just Gush Limbob being dumb as usual. I don't know who that is.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T08:59:45.640+0000) > > I don't know how that is. Hush Shishkabaugh
Jamaree (NA)
: Context?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k6TT3ovV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-11T08:56:03.316+0000) > > Context? I can't post any articles cause they all mention climate change denial and stuff and will probably get the thread closed when people cry about it. It's just Gush Limbob being dumb as usual.
Show more

TheLittlestLulu

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion