ThreshHub (EUNE)
: 1. Both his engages are also his disengages. 2. His hook is more telegraphed than thresh's. 3. Fairly squishy, can't build health and if you build armor or magic resist you lose a lot of the lethality stats. 4. His ult cast time is long enough to flash or in some cases kill him (happens a lot). 5. Given his assasin status, if he falls behind, he'll struggle a lot. I'm not saying that {{champion:555}} isn't broken, I'm just pointing out his weaknesses.
> [{quoted}](name=ThreshHub,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4WHyAITN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-26T17:42:04.338+0000) > > 1. Both his engages are also his disengages. > 2. His hook is more telegraphed than thresh's. > 3. Fairly squishy, can't build health and if you build armor or magic resist you lose a lot of the lethality stats. > 4. His ult cast time is long enough to flash or in some cases kill him (happens a lot). > 5. Given his assasin status, if he falls behind, he'll struggle a lot. > > I'm not saying that {{champion:555}} isn't broken, I'm just pointing out his weaknesses. For number 2, I think it's not that bad despite being more telegraphed than thresh's hook. Blitzcrank's hook is less telegraphed than thresh but that doesn't make thresh bad. You have to remember that pike's hook he can move around similar to varus' q to reposition before hooking, unlike thresh how he is a sitting duck during the animation of the start his hook. For number 3, being squishy isn't really a huge issue considering adcs, mages, and assassins tend to be squishy by nature but does not mean they are bad. Plus with conqueror rune, being tanky is not as effective as it traditionally was. I can agree that his ult cast time is a little slow, but I feel the aoe, execute damage, reset more than makes up for that. He may be an assassin, but he has very good utility to be played as a support. Even if he is behind, he is still useful and relevant for his hook and stun to provide for the team. Pike can definitely build health and lose out on lethality but still be very useful. Lethality is good, but definitely not necessary when a character has good utility in their kit. But those were some good points you made nontheless. I just hate pike lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How effective is the reporting system?
For behaviors in chat, the report system does a pretty good job. For everything else, there's geiko
1MRPOPO (NA)
: What Intentionally feeding looks like in 2019
You know what is funny about this? I've seen worse. I've had players who go 0/14/0 and I think they got away with it because it was a normal blind pick summoner's rift game. But I do know, score shouldn't be what determines intentional feeding. I could go 0/10 but all those 10 deaths was to save an ally with a high bounty. I'm not sure what they calculated to determine you were trolling but I just feel it's kind of stupid that it is only punished in ranked.
: Do not be afraid to report through tickets. Riot Support cares and hears you. Proof.
This is why I wrote a post in general section about thanking riot or the ticket support team. They are very professional about it, and reading what they say really made me feel so much better after having a horrible game. Such amazing people really. link is here for anyone who wanted to read my thank you to them https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/RyI3haMV-just-wanted-to-say-thanks
: For starters , taking Irelia as an example , nerfing her Base MR will help , the problem is her mobility but , when they kicked Talon out of Top lane , they nerfed his Armor and buffed his MR to be a better mid lane pick As for Mages going top , I really have no idea what to do , I know it's hard to lane against them when you are an immobile tank and so , but not only mages , some Marksmen as well , the best thing that can be said , going a mage or adc top prevents your team from having a split pusher or a good front line " which is a huge problem if you have squishy carries " squishy carries heavily need a front line or at least someone to split to take towers , since they can't
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AKb4FNyE,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2018-12-28T12:03:57.396+0000) > > For starters , taking Irelia as an example , nerfing her Base MR will help , the problem is her mobility but , when they kicked Talon out of Top lane , they nerfed his Armor and buffed his MR to be a better mid lane pick > As for Mages going top , I really have no idea what to do , I know it's hard to lane against them when you are an immobile tank and so , but not only mages , some Marksmen as well , the best thing that can be said , going a mage or adc top prevents your team from having a split pusher or a good front line " which is a huge problem if you have squishy carries " squishy carries heavily need a front line or at least someone to split to take towers , since they can't I can see idea, nerf those champion's base mr so they dont wanna go mid. But then yeah it doesn't stop a mid from going top to take advantage of the nerfed base mr. But I guess it can sort of work? Off topic but I had a crazy idea that most people would not agree with, but why can't they just make basic attack innately scale with some ap? Like how would it possibly be op when ad champs can have abilities that scale with ad, and then still utilize their ad through auto attacks that cost zero mana in between cooldowns. The mage is basically screwed because their autos are good poke in lane but not anywhere close in damage to a talon, zed, garen, darius, akali auto attacking you to death when you both are on cooldown. It's like physical damage is way better because you potentially got lifesteal, crits, and raw damage on your basic attacks while all the ap is wasted because it does nothing for basic attacks except when hitting structures which was not always a thing.
Rioter Comments
: as mages main I agree , please kick {{champion:266}} {{champion:39}} and some others out of mid lane so we can play our champions Honestly all of those oppressive mages in bot lane including Karthus are just memes when they go mid lane , don't ask me why , watching Streamers like Tyler who complain about them and tried to play them mid and ended up embarrassing themselves will explain everything.
I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful but I was just curious. If they made mages viable and kick irelia out of mid lane, then what is to stop a mage from going top where irelia would go? Do you have a better idea how to make mages go mid and kick assassins out? I just am curious what anyone's thoughts are because you can literally play any class in any lane. Soraka can go top, mid, jungle, support, adc. I'm not saying she is good at all 5, im just saying anyone can go anywhere. So I just would like to hear what you would do if you were riot to make it so mages would want to go mid and other classes would not as much.
: That's why your team has the option to vote for it just like remakes
I know, im just saying why it would be bad but i am always up for options. Personally i would always vote no though but maybe in some cases having a bot would be okay because they would still be doing something at least.
: Well I meant separately... I meant {{champion:104}} Graves.
I don't get what you are trying to ask or the main point of your op is.... but like i said before, as nasus support its not that hard at all. His biggest impact is his wither which takes no skill to use because you just point and click for a powerful slow and attack speed decrease. Graves would be a terrible support if you wanted to look from a competitive viewpoint because utility wise he just has 1 smokescreen blind slow which sounds good but is not that amazing compared to something like say leona's multiple stuns and snares, alistar's knock up and pulverize, pike's hook. Also his only soft cc ability is on a really long cooldown so once it is used you will have no way to peel for your adc afterwards. You can build damage but unless you are ahead, you won't have enough damage as a support since you will have less gold from not farming. Also, if you build support or tanky, then your damage won't be too powerful and you will not have any cc to use after you use your smokescreen. But if you want to play him because he is fun then yeah graves would probably be fun even if he would be a terrible support from a competitive view. I don't play nunu because im personally pretty bad with him. I'll do decent but I won't be amazing with nunu, although I've seen some really good nunu players so maybe you will have better luck
: > [{quoted}](name=hallajuice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j7fo00jm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-25T18:57:35.978+0000) > > was thinking the same thing myself at least give us the option people are downvoting me without saying why though :( I just want the choice
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j7fo00jm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T19:08:37.829+0000) > > people are downvoting me without saying why though :( > > I just want the choice Yeah dude don't worry about it. People who don't agree always downvote. If you write a post about how you wish stardew valley multiplayer had the option to share or not share money, people would come attack you with downvotes or dumb comments saying that if you can't share money then don't play multiplayer and play alone. So apparently, people only play multiplayer to share money? Cuz in league you don't share money so wtf?
: He didn't say anything directly about banning, only that he doesn't want matchmaking to dictate what champs he is forced to play, banning was never a brought up issue from the Op.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j7fo00jm,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T21:44:51.548+0000) > > He didn't say anything directly about banning, only that he doesn't want matchmaking to dictate what champs he is forced to play, banning was never a brought up issue from the Op. You need to read bro. I wrote about how i like blind pick cuz champions dont get banned because he specifically asked me what was my favorite part about blind. Why you downvoting me just because i respond to his question outside of the op? I'll even quote it for you what he wrote in the comment above mine. "could i ask what your favorite part about blind pick is? no hate just curious about the allure of blind pick vs draft or team builder"
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMonkeyKiing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j7fo00jm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-25T19:00:21.668+0000) > > You brought up a great idea. Why not have option to choose whether you want lower priority queues for the role you want? But me personally i dont care since I mainly only play normal blind pick. could i ask what your favorite part about blind pick is? no hate just curious about the allure of blind pick vs draft or team builder
The biggest thing is the part where I can choose which champion I want to play. I don't have to worry about bans, I don't have to be forced in a role that is randomly given for me to fill. I only play league on a whim when there is a champion and a certain build I want to try out. Here's a little extra. The reason I even play league at all. I normally dont feel like playing league until I get a random feeling like oh hey I want to give ap mf a go and just spray some make it rains on minions and champs. Or I might be like, hey i want to kite and hit hard with dps going crit build on lucian. Or I might feel like just playing alistar just to be annoying and very useful with his knock up and knock backs. The only I play league is because it is a game that let's you build differently and possibly letting you play very differently. Example: crit graves plays very differently from ap graves. I know people will say ap graves sucks, and on a competitive level I would agree, but ap graves is more or a poke playstyle while crit graves has a more powerful all in fight.
: Hey riot: How about you let me select only one role and put me on low priority instead?
You brought up a great idea. Why not have option to choose whether you want lower priority queues for the role you want? But me personally i dont care since I mainly only play normal blind pick.
hoganftw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMonkeyKiing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WAVKK9L2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-25T18:07:16.063+0000) > > Please stop. Why the hate with range so much? They already took away range from buying sterak's gage. I mean how much damage is caitlyn really going to be able to do with grasp compared to if she had press the attack, conqueror, or the better utility rune fleet footwork. Personally, I'd rather have fleet footwork over grasp because not only does fleet heal you, but you get that movespeed to reposition better as an adc. Grasp isn't going to scale as well on a caitlyn if you are buying ad, and if you build tank as cait then you won't have the damage and will be much squishier than any tank or fighter with tank items. I think a range should be allowed things too since they are already lacking generally in burst, cc, and mobility. keyword generally since every marksman has their own strengths and weaknesses. Ashe having cc but no mobility, graves having burst but no hard cc etc. > > It's already bad enough that ranged champs have lower base stats like ad, movespeed, armor, health regen, health etc, but their kit usually doesn't have high burst like an assassin or fighters. Frozen mallet only slows by 20 percent now on ranged so now there is really no point getting the item that is so costly for such a weak slow with weak stats for how much it cost. Stop this hate on range discrimination. It's gotten to the point where I would rather just pick melee almost everything over ranged like examples are id rather play garen, yi, nasus, alistar over mf, ashe, janna, ezreal ranged champions dominate the meta idk what youre even talking it broski
What is grasp caitlyn gonna do against irelia with conqueror?
: What was league like, when it was in it's most "balanced" state?
Well all I can say is that big damage is not as bad as dealing with a champion who was unkillable but that champion could still kill you very easily. That is what they called, the tank meta. Tank items were so good that even assassins were building them aka fizz, yasuo, akali building sunfire cape and iceborn gauntlet etc. At least with high damage meta, people can actually do damage unlike when there was just a guy who was so hard to kill but can kill you easily without much if any damage items. Meanwhile building offensively was not as great because it was still hard to kill the tanks even with offensive items when offensive items were more expensive and still left you being squishy. Tank meta was horrible, don't bring it back
: Greaves vs Nasus vs Nunu in Support?
I don't understand what you are saying in the op. You say you need time to master playing nasus support? Why would you need berserker greaves as nasus support? I don't think you need much skill as nasus support because the most powerful took nasus has as a support is his wither. That ability is almost like exhause 2.0 with no skillshot required. Anytime a fight happens just press w on the adc and you should have done most your job, After that you just drop an e to lower armor, walk up and auto q to help the fight as nasus support. If you are ap then just wither and drop e for some sick burn and then back off but stay close in case you need to help. Berserker greaves does not make you tankier so your friend is wrong in saying greaves for tanky engager support
hoganftw (NA)
: Grasp should be melee only.
Please stop. Why the hate with range so much? They already took away range from buying sterak's gage. I mean how much damage is caitlyn really going to be able to do with grasp compared to if she had press the attack, conqueror, or the better utility rune fleet footwork. Personally, I'd rather have fleet footwork over grasp because not only does fleet heal you, but you get that movespeed to reposition better as an adc. Grasp isn't going to scale as well on a caitlyn if you are buying ad, and if you build tank as cait then you won't have the damage and will be much squishier than any tank or fighter with tank items. I think a range should be allowed things too since they are already lacking generally in burst, cc, and mobility. keyword generally since every marksman has their own strengths and weaknesses. Ashe having cc but no mobility, graves having burst but no hard cc etc. It's already bad enough that ranged champs have lower base stats like ad, movespeed, armor, health regen, health etc, but their kit usually doesn't have high burst like an assassin or fighters. Frozen mallet only slows by 20 percent now on ranged so now there is really no point getting the item that is so costly for such a weak slow with weak stats for how much it cost. Stop this hate on range discrimination. It's gotten to the point where I would rather just pick melee almost everything over ranged like examples are id rather play garen, yi, nasus, alistar over mf, ashe, janna, ezreal
: Afk
Sounds like a good idea but then a bad one as well. example: You can have someone who is 15/3 who has a large bounty become a bot since that person disconnected, then the enemy kills that player a few times and gets a large amount of money from the bounty. Then the bot wont even know what to do like what lane to go or when to group etc. More of a liability than help getting a bot in a game to take over.
: Is it just me or....
I don't think it's just how much money you spend. I will get frustrated playing in a game where I have to waste 20-60 mins of my life playing with people who are trolling when I'm actually trying to win. The fact that you are forced to play or you get punished is tilting. I'm not saying for them to remove punishments for leaving games, but I'm just saying that's what tilts me. It's not just about money but the time being wasted.
WrÆth (NA)
: For a champion that is an assassin and is all about big risk high reward, Pyke is pretty safe
I've been saying this from the get go. I don't know why lately riot has been giving champs so many escape. Example akali who can smoke screen anytime she is in danger, then she now has a dash stun as well but she can easily burst squishies. Pike is the same but worse. Pike has a hook that has a lot of pressure similar to thresh and blitz, but yet if you jump on him, he can easily go invis or use a dash that stuns as well and mitigate a lot of damage taken with the grey health mechanic. Like wtf come on dude. Meanwhile if you play lux and miss your q you are most likely dead. Ashe is free fresh delicious meat if she doesn't get peel. I hate this random phase riot is in where they make champs have so much escapes yet older champs don't have as much if any at all. Nobody alone can outrun talon with his bs parkour. Not even a guy who can teleport aka kassadin, or phase through walls aka kayn. Talon's parkour make's bard's magical journey look like a joke while trying to chase talon. Heh and if you catch up to him, he can go invis anyway and turn around kill you if he pleased.
: Intentionally stealing resources from a laner puts them in a worse position? People don't respect how you want to play when you don't respect how they want to play? Wow, shocking! You definitely didn't deserve everything that came to you.
I think you are missing the point. Point is that muting does not solve anything, and toxic behavior can come through both gameplay and not just chat alone. But yet, chat is a big punishment but toxic behavior gameplay wise is punished very softly if not at all. So yes, who gives a damn about respecting what people want when someone can just troll you or throw games anyway and they don't even get punished for it. What is the report system gonna do if I buy 3 frozen hearts? It seems trollish and terrible, but it still doesn't look like im throwing. It could just be im new, and i am trying to stack armor up. How would they know if I was intentionally doing it despite knowing it sucks, or if i didn't know and im new? They dont. I could cost the game to my teammates, but hey I don't get in trouble for buying 3 frozen hearts. You wanna get more technical? I could buy a frozen heart, iceborn gauntlet, manamune as soraka. Guess what? You can't get in trouble for making such a bad build decision. I could do it intentionally and make it hard for teams to win but not get in trouble. I could easily just build normal but then in lane attack once every 5 seconds only so when a all in fight happens we lose because im only attacking every 5 second interval while my adc is dead already. The report system does nothing to gameplay behavior. So again, who gives a gromp about caring and respecting other players decisions so they can respect yours if somebody can get away with what I just explained?
: Riot should fix their punishment system
I knew I wasn't the only one. There was a game I had on another account of mine where it was relatively good from getting punished. Yet After several months of no ban or chat restrict, I get into a game where im slightly toxic at certain points in the game, but for the rest I spent a lot of time explaining to a specific teammate why I did what I did because that teammate could not understand and would not play the game just constantly saying I need to communicate and explain my gameplan and so I did. Guess what that got me? It landed me a permaban. It's like the system reads that I wrote a lot and since a small portion of what I wrote was something a little toxic then I get permabanned. example: I feel like if you say shut up and just that 1 line only in an entire game, it's more likely you aren't going to get in trouble for 1 line. But if you said shut up, but then wrote 30 other lines discussing about gameplans and writing things like "nice job" or "i cant believe they got baron" or stuff like that, it's almost like the system goes "oh hey this person wrote a ton of chat, and at few instances it was toxic so they are qualified to get either a 14 day ban or a permaban"
Luxxum (NA)
: Why not just remove crit entirely?
I get this is a crazy idea, but why is it that most magic cannot crit except a small few things like statik shiv proc. Okay maybe magic crits would be op, but making ad crit is stupid strong vs magic then. Especially when generally magic damage costs mana and cooldown while crits and ad scale with auto attacks so when you don't have mana or cooldown, you still have damage in your autos..... meanwhile mages generally are squishy and are useless without mana or cooldowns.
: Go to the [Support site](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (the link provided will take you directly to composing a ticket, but otherwise, you can scroll to the bottom of the forums and click "Support" > "Submit a Request"), choose the appropriate ticket type from the dropdown, and fill out the ticket with the required fields.
: Perma ban
I wrote a post similar to this and got a bunch of downvotes too. Basically if you type and get permabanned, aka not being able to play or access your account anymore, for toxic typing then it's justified by the community. But if you are intentionally throwing, soft inting, purposely setting your teammates behind by following them and taking their cs or jungle camps then it's totally fine according the to fact that the punishment is soft if not there at all. I've done it a lot on one of my accounts and I've not gotten a 14 day ban or anything of the sorts. Zilch punishment. Doesn't feel fun to lose but hey, it's a team game so even if I wanted to win and someone wanted to throw, welp I don't get to win do I?
: ^ This, basically. Role-theft is a reportable offense, and generally results in a 14-day ban when it's verified, and other than reporting (and filing a Support Ticket, if you wanna go the extra mile), playing the game out as best you can is the only other thing you can do.
How do I fill a support ticket?
iSuzuken (EUW)
: Why is neeko still not nerfed ?
I feel like she isn't too broken until you get to her ult. At least I think it's her ult but I am talking about the big aoe damage that hits like a truck. That move does way too much damage and should be lowered. It's very annoying dealing with her transforming into an ally, but not just transforming but displaying the same health percentage as the champion she copied at the time when she transforms into their ally, then reappearing with full hp because she actually has full hp is very annoying. keyword annoying
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: league of legends curent state.
I've always thought akali was busted if not stupid. It's dumb how she has so much sustain just naturally in her kit, but then high burst, and her smoke screen is so annoying to deal with. If you are an adc, you literally get rekt because you cannot auto attack her and she can either escape or jump onto you and kill you with her insane burst. You just better hope your support and team can help you. By the way, let's just give akali a random stun now because why not. But akali isn't the only overloaded champ. Why the hell does pike have a hook that can lead to killing a champ, but yet if you jump on him, he has so many escape tools..... then once he escapes, heals up a huge percentage because of gray health mechanic. So I have to waste so much mana, cooldown, dps on someone who just heals it all back up in such a short amount of time? It gets to the point where a parkour assassins creed guy (aka talon) can outrun a guy who literally teleports with rift walk (aka kassasin) and a guy who literally phases through obstacles (aka kayn). Outside of gameplay, it makes no sense why someone who parkours can outrun someone who can teleport or go through walls. I personally feel like talon needs charges onto his parkour, or something better than being similar to yasuo's e but applies to obstruction rather than minions. Didn't even mention about how he can run away from you and rake you to slow you while he is running, but also if you catch up to him, he ults and goes invisible so he gets away anyway unless you have hard cc.
: I've had many times when teammates just let you die on purpose even though they could have helped, just because you picked off meta but are actually playing well while they are doing terrible but think they are fine since they played the traditional and community acceptable champ for that role. How do I know it was intentionally letting me die? They type in all chat telling the enemy to kill my champ and that they won't stop them. Then when you die, the teammate types to the enemy in all chat "lol xD" afterwards. All just because you played a champ that isn't normally for that role or you built items unusual to the norm.
Point I am making is that muting does help, but it's not really full proof on stopping toxic behavior. Toxic players can be smart and not use chat feaure and still be exhibit toxic behavior through gameplay but since they didn't chat, they most likely get little to no punishment
Zardo (NA)
: This community is really sucking the fun out of the game
I've had many times when teammates just let you die on purpose even though they could have helped, just because you picked off meta but are actually playing well while they are doing terrible but think they are fine since they played the traditional and community acceptable champ for that role. How do I know it was intentionally letting me die? They type in all chat telling the enemy to kill my champ and that they won't stop them. Then when you die, the teammate types to the enemy in all chat "lol xD" afterwards. All just because you played a champ that isn't normally for that role or you built items unusual to the norm.
: "stop talking, you're 0/5"
This is what I have to deal with on a daily basis since I don't play ranked and play with players who think the game is all about kills and only players with kills are good and worthy to talk or have opinions. Most people are just terrible and don't understand the game is not just about kills. I could easily play katarina or a champion with high burst, literally do nothing and just try to ks someone. I would have lots of kills but that doesn't make me a good player or the only one worthy of speaking and shot calling in the game. I wish more people understood that.
Over Here (OCE)
: Is also to keep some flavour to the game, if it was the same popular champions that where always the best don't you think the game would get stale pretty quickly? They buff unplayed champions to try get them played more then realise they have over tweaked them and they need to turn them down a bit to be more relative to the rest.
> [{quoted}](name=Over Here,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sWV4bju5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-07T05:48:46.233+0000) > > Is also to keep some flavour to the game, if it was the same popular champions that where always the best don't you think the game would get stale pretty quickly? They buff unplayed champions to try get them played more then realise they have over tweaked them and they need to turn them down a bit to be more relative to the rest. I do agree the change of the game will make it interesting because you never know what will happen and it isn't always the same yes. But i do believe that buffing champs to balance the game is better than nerfing everyone so it gets really boring because there aren't many different possible outcomes. The popular champs wouldn't be the only popular champs if all the champions were good. So it wouldnt get stale because every champ is very viable. But as you can see, the game is not like that. Some champs are just not viable at all and are left in the dark
: Riot is just trying to keep it interesting for people who watch other people play league of legends. I wish I was being sarcastic.
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sWV4bju5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-05T12:44:45.873+0000) > > Riot is just trying to keep it interesting for people who watch other people play league of legends. > > I wish I was being sarcastic. Yes I agree. I think it's part of making the game interesting because it is ever changing. And in a way, I believe it kind of does make the game interesting with them changing the game. I just wish they buff weaker champs who actually need the buffs. Okay so i know this is an unpopular opinion but i wish they made adcs more capable of 1v1 lol. I get that on a competitive level it would be bad because adcs would probably get too strong? But it just makes me feel like, what is the point of playing adcs who are squishy while others are tanky but still do decent damage on adcs cuz adcs are squishy, then there's assassins who kill you with 2 to 3 spells and are very mobile and recently have high escapes aka akali shroud and pike's dash+stun, invisibility stealth, and regen from grey health. And then there's also how adcs tend to have very little to no cc compared to tanks, mages, supports. Yes ashe does have a stun but it's super long cooldown and needs aiming, and slows aren't hard cc so dashes ruin adcs. Sure maybe an adc is strong if they got peel, but in the casual games i play where no one is on point or even looks on the minimap, it's basically every man for themselves and as adc you are just a walking piece of free candy. That's why i win so many games if i just play champs like garen, yi, nasus, veigar, blitz, alistar because they can actually do stuff like duel other champs or help peel and setup for your teammates
uNhoLeee (OCE)
: yeh well, they need a job right? if they don't balance properly then they can keep their jobs forever.
> [{quoted}](name=uNhoLeee,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sWV4bju5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-05T12:48:49.084+0000) > > yeh well, they need a job right? if they don't balance properly then they can keep their jobs forever. lol idk if you are being sarcastic but i found that funny.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch cycles occur every 2 weeks. Those updates you get in between patches are usually meant to fix small bugs and hotfixing that do not make it to the main patch.
> [{quoted}](name=HeyItzSteve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eu4PPRoG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-27T06:34:59.896+0000) > > Patch cycles occur every 2 weeks. Those updates you get in between patches are usually meant to fix small bugs and hotfixing that do not make it to the main patch. Okay I see. But league updates this often, you would think they would understand how they want their game to be like by now? I've been playing league again for 2 weeks after a long hiatus, and I've already updated my client 4 times if not more now. That's kind of too often
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Unless you were playing Garen supp, you were supposed to carry that game.
It's kind of hard to carry when top is feeding, jungle is disconnected, and your partner at bot sits under the tower regardless of the position of the minions whether they are pushed up or pushing into the tower. Our mid was doing fine but kind of hard to carry. An adc's job is not really to carry games, but to be the team's main source of consistent damage. Not the champ who has to carry teams to victory with everyone on his/her back.
: I thought Darius was supposed to do well against Urgot... Unless I suck at Urgot.
Idk, i don't play darius really at all and never went top as darius vs urgot. But i can see either one winning especially when not playing at the highest level. Darius is strong all in fighter, urgot is probably close if not as strong of an all in champ with strong poke. So it would just come down to who makes a mistake in my opinion. Either way though, the darius got rekt and then blamed me saying "if only we had an adc"
: that's discrimination against Yasuo players. It isn't funny. It's being a terrible person.
i think kei is just showing his dislike and hatred for the character. We all have a character we don't like playing against and it's funny because I can relate to how it is frustrating to play against or as yasuo from both perspectives. Lighten up dude
: I know these feels. I hear this garbage everytime i pick Morde Bot win or loss
lol nice name tho, fits with morde
Kei143 (NA)
: I discriminate against yasuo's regardless of what they do. In fact, that champion should not exist.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I didn't put it into gameplay because there is no mechanical details im asking about like oh is this op or is that op etc. I figured this is just behavior from low skilled junglers or low skilled players in general and thats why i put it in behavior because maybe it is just a player behavior as to why they play that way because i think strategically it is stupid to not use your power when you are ahead
i wasnt talking about how yi does bonus damage to monsters or how warwick can lifesteal so much in jungle and sustain forever. Im talking about the behavior of how someone plays as a jungler and if it is acceptable reasonable behavior, or just a player not knowing how to jungle and i ask because idk how to jungle either. Definitely fits into player behavior section
Show more

TheMonkeyKiing

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion