Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Go to Hextech chat (although chats are only available in the old client), find a team, someone gets an S - you get a box.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8gZHu6FX,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2017-01-01T15:16:38.543+0000) > > Go to Hextech chat (although chats are only available in the old client), find a team, someone gets an S - you get a box. Sudo One trick pony so I got my S on my two or three champs the first day of the reset.
: lol do you just suck
> [{quoted}](name=Game girl 1,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8gZHu6FX,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-01-01T01:33:14.392+0000) > > lol do you just suck I just only play 1 champ 90% of time.
: Everytime you get S+ you get a key fragment.
: why? It will allow people who under-estimate death fire touch to realize where the damage is coming from, or realize how much damage its not doing. Either way, it boosts clarity.
> [{quoted}](name=NoganksOnlyFarm ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMFEdvE9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-12-31T15:39:54.264+0000) > > why? It will allow people who under-estimate death fire touch to realize where the damage is coming from, or realize how much damage its not doing. Either way, it boosts clarity. The repeated 8s is more clear then seeing 200 dmg and wondering if someone just auto attacked your
: Clarity in a game about numbers is never superfluous.
> [{quoted}](name=Adriqnohee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMFEdvE9,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-12-31T23:09:58.563+0000) > > Clarity in a game about numbers is never superfluous. Sounds less clear when you see a 200 quest over them when it only just did 15 dmg. You can hover over your keystone to see total dmg.
: How About We Make Everyone Strong?
: Sightstone
Tell him if he was good he could buy sightstone and handicap himself to make the rest of his team better.
: why do people get so tilted when you say this line
It's not because we disagree. We know it's a game. Lets make some comparisons though. Maybe you are car pooling to work and they just don't pick you up. You call and they just say "dude it's just a car ride." Or how bout this. Someone asks you out to dinner. You show up and they never do. When you ask them why. They just say "Hey it's just dinner." See it's not the fact that it's a game, a car ride, or dinner that makes us upset with you. It's the fact that you simply are wasting our fucking time. Times a pretty finite resource whether you look as the hour or so a day I might get to do something for fun or even looking at how much time one is alive. So you see just doing something like dieing a half dozen times say with ad soraka jungle. You say "It's just a game dude" fair enough. Just remember you took an hour of enjoyment out of my life then basically mocked me for it. Don't expect a pleasant response.
ZeeWolfZ (NA)
: Current Turrets are Pathetic
Please give turrets spawn laser. Otherwise I can't lane. Thank you.
pistoria (NA)
: riven killed quinns bird confirmed
: Just reading every mastery one by one, all you see is more damage
So you stopped reading after the first mastery tree?
: Everyone has their trinket though, and people don't always make full use of those, at least at lower elos.
> [{quoted}](name=Mysticman89,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKsMRNxx,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-31T17:25:19.335+0000) > > Everyone has their trinket though, and people don't always make full use of those, at least at lower elos. I don't disagree bronze and low silver may not make good use. I just think it helps even a lot of pretty curves of champions who habitually snowball off other lanes. And also make suprise bot lane fiesta a little harder to pull off.
: it would do all the things you mentioned, but I'm just doubtful because nobody wards now, and I don't think a free ward will change that
> [{quoted}](name=PureSilvrr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKsMRNxx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-31T17:01:47.586+0000) > > it would do all the things you mentioned, but I'm just doubtful because nobody wards now, and I don't think a free ward will change that I'm sure a lot of people would just place them where pros and streamers do. They currently don't ward because they forget. If it's part of the opening strat I would think most would toss it down before minions spawn. Just like leashing has just become habit even though they may never look at the mini map to see where the jungler is ever again.
: I need advice from the communty
If you don't enjoy it don't play it. To be honest though I don't see nearly as much toxicity as others claim to. I also don't spam 300 - 1000 games like some people.
: No, because people would sell the ward because it takes up an extra spot in their inventory and its free extra gold. Also have you ever seen an adc or a jungler use a controlward? Good idea though it might stop cheeses, but jungler would put outside red/blue mid would put in in one lane bushand you can still come from the other side of the wall sup and adc might be more protected and top can cover both lanes. so bot cheeses might stop
> [{quoted}](name=PureSilvrr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKsMRNxx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-31T16:06:09.807+0000) > > No, because people would sell the ward because it takes up an extra spot in their inventory and its free extra gold. Also have you ever seen an adc or a jungler use a controlward? > > Good idea though it might stop cheeses, but jungler would put outside red/blue mid would put in in one lane bushand you can still come from the other side of the wall sup and adc might be more protected and top can cover both lanes. so bot cheeses might stop Not enough gold to buy anything and who fills the inventory when leaving spawn. Just thought it would nerf strong junglers and strong mid roamers. Buff weak junglers that get counter jungled since they would have more vision when invaded. And help prevent dives while simultaneously making it important not to give full lane control to your opponent since if you do they can just kill your ward.
Rioter Comments
: Imo the biggest reason Supp is least desirable role is the ppl who play the other 4 roles bitching.
I was a support main till all my friends over the last couple seasons decided to become support mains...
: Quality of life buff for deathfire touch
: Let's talk about the Fizz Ult hitbox
3D environments are deceiving especially when at an odd angle. Shadows are closer to hit boxes than champion models and the fish is not on the ground so it appears farther to the right then it actually is due to camera angle. Not saying the hit boxes are perfect but they are closer than your bottom vs top hit box test make it seem.
Kivolan (NA)
: Is It Just Me, Or Does Every Game Have At Least Three Of These?
S0kaX (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThePartyLeader,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=GXqxicgz,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-30T22:46:32.963+0000) > > Bans > Gameplay always brings up. "Well percentage wise we should have this many bans since there this many more champions!!!" Guess what there wasn't always bans so technically they need to take away your bans since there's infinitely more bans in the game now then it's original state.... That's bullshit and you know it. There wasn't always Ekko, or autofill (no rant), or Knight's Vow so why not remove them too?
> [{quoted}](name=SonicMaster02,realm=EUNE,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=GXqxicgz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-30T22:59:02.102+0000) > > That's bullshit and you know it. There wasn't always Ekko, or autofill (no rant), or Knight's Vow so why not remove them too? I'm sure some people want to. I'm not against more bans or changes to bans. I'm just sick of people demanding things from riot. If people have a constructive post positive or negative good. But WTF riot we need 20 bans cause everything is op. Is not constructive.
Rioter Comments
: Kinda Dissapointed With This Years Snowdown/Christmas.
: It's funny because we actually don't even have 6 bans
And you don't even really get to pick your champion. You have to pray to God you don't choose Janna jungle or you pretty much straight lose. O wait....
garren9 (NA)
: Would you rather...
How would I know it's John Cena?
: League of Legends is a perfect example of what's wrong with this world
To be fair perspective is important. Here is a couple quick thoughts. Standing in line at a coffee shop in New York one might see and hear some terrible things. Could assume that all coffee drinkers are impatient ill mannered ass hats. Just don't forget though there could be 10 best friend's in the corner drinking coffee that would do anything for each other and volunteer a night a week at the local soup kitchen. We as humans often control our own reality and often forget that and don't stretch and train our optimism muscles leaving it to wither, as our pessimism becomes a world record weight lifter. League is just like life. Surround yourself with positive people that push you to be a better person and make sure you return that favor to them. Then use that to face the challenges and Negativity that is all around.
: JHIN JHIN JHIN JHIN. 4444 OF THEM.
I feel like this is blasphemy. He thinks four is perfect. If five is two much 4444 is definitely to much. If someone likes carrots you don't go and blend some up, suck that into a syringe and make them shoot it up.
darkdill (NA)
: Will we get some more raunchy moments in lore?
I'm sure there is fan fiction if that's what gets your rocks rumbling
: Show me your main's (or any champ's) ult in a gif! (Inspired by robothax's post)
Rioter Comments
: Riot wants your money for christmas..
Riot thanks for all this free shit and sales. But What the Fuck! Why is this stuff not also free! Like really... talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.
: is there a word for a 0-2-0 d3 kass and a 2-10 bot lane 15 minutes in?
S0kaX (EUNE)
: yeah, but not in min 5. When they only have their starter items.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicMaster02,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=go7rUsBG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-12-15T15:43:50.547+0000) > > yeah, but not in min 5. When they only have their starter items. Why not. If they make a play, kill you, and have a minion wave ready to tank turret why shouldn't they get an objective?
S0kaX (EUNE)
: So I shall lose my turret in min 5 just cause a camouflaged jungler that can't be seen by control ward came and destroyed his enemies?
> [{quoted}](name=SonicMaster02,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=go7rUsBG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-15T15:27:04.075+0000) > > So I shall lose my turret in min 5 just cause a camouflaged jungler that can't be seen by control ward came and destroyed his enemies? That's the point of killing people is to kill turrets. Correct?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eyesack (NA)
: i want some kled skins that dont make ANY sense
definitely not Mario Fire Flower Plumber Kled
Derfel (NA)
: "Smite rewards were too complex"
Remember I could be wrong but sometimes they do change things up to make clarity to non player viewers better. They have in the past stated they want the game to be enjoyable/understandable to watch by someone who does not play the game and those smite "buffs" were pretty unintuitive.
: Loving the post
> [{quoted}](name=SpookyNeedle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XE1GdJby,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-13T02:58:47.436+0000) > > Loving the post I'll take that love and use it for evil!
Slythion (NA)
: tanks beat burst if they can *stick* to them burst beats adcs if they can *reach* to them* adc's beat tanks if they can *maintain distance* from them *** And even my simplified version doesn't cover all the relevant categories that comes into play for the "rock, paper, scissors" scenario you describe, but mine makes what I'm about to say easier to understand: a class becomes unbalanced when certain factors that contribute to this rock paper scissors become irrelevant. Tank/Juggernaut Meta: These guys could dish out enough damage to the point where they essentially didn't *need* to stick to targets Burst Meta: Their burst was so strong and fast that a) the needed window of space they needed to perform their job was too small to the point that it was oppressive or b) their burst was so strong that even tanks were irrelevant to them ADC Meta: Their raw damage and abundance of penetration minimized the need to avoid tanks because 60% of their armour was negligible anyways. Many adc's possess such amounts of burst that they can go toe-to-toe with burst characters while maintaining a large threat to tanks. *** And you exaggerated things wayyy to much.. No one (who isn't salty or stupid) wants dps characters gutted, they want them *managed*. They don't want tanks to be nearly dead by the time they walk up to an adc that has been standing still. Burst characters don't want to be out-bursted by a Vayne Q -> Auto -> 1200 crit in the mid game. There *are* some extreme outliers in the adc class right now that feel wayyy to oppressive and provide aspects to the game that sit outside their class's parameters. Kalista was a great example of this. She was really one of the earliest outliers of the dominant adc class where she provided *too much* and excelled at *too much* to be considered healthy. Free kite, free engage, free burst, free dps, free displacements, free team-saves.
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XE1GdJby,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-12T22:39:40.441+0000) > > tanks beat burst if they can *stick* to them > > burst beats adcs if they can *reach* to them* > > adc's beat tanks if they can *maintain distance* from them > > *** > > And even my simplified version doesn't cover all the relevant categories that comes into play for the "rock, paper, scissors" scenario you describe, but mine makes what I'm about to say easier to understand: > > a class becomes unbalanced when certain factors that contribute to this rock paper scissors become irrelevant. > > Tank/Juggernaut Meta: These guys could dish out enough damage to the point where they essentially didn't *need* to stick to targets > > Burst Meta: Their burst was so strong and fast that > a) the needed window of space they needed to perform their job was too small to the point that it was oppressive or > b) their burst was so strong that even tanks were irrelevant to them > > ADC Meta: Their raw damage and abundance of penetration minimized the need to avoid tanks because 60% of their armour was negligible anyways. Many adc's possess such amounts of burst that they can go toe-to-toe with burst characters while maintaining a large threat to tanks. > > *** > > And you exaggerated things wayyy to much.. No one (who isn't salty or stupid) wants dps characters gutted, they want them *managed*. They don't want tanks to be nearly dead by the time they walk up to an adc that has been standing still. Burst characters don't want to be out-bursted by a Vayne Q -> Auto -> 1200 crit in the mid game. There *are* some extreme outliers in the adc class right now that feel wayyy to oppressive and provide aspects to the game that sit outside their class's parameters. > > Kalista was a great example of this. She was really one of the earliest outliers of the dominant adc class where she provided *too much* and excelled at *too much* to be considered healthy. Free kite, free engage, free burst, free dps, free displacements, free team-saves. You can argue some ADC type champions have to much mobility or self peel to prevent assassins from doing there jobs making them "op" such as kalista and sometimes cait ect. My argument are the posts getting upvotes on the boards saying that ADC should not be able to kill tanks. Period. They want Thornmail or another item to single handedly beat adcs. Maybe they don't know what they are asking for when they make these statements but many people including myself have played through the ages of full tanksb like mundo literally 1v5ing with 0 damage stat items. For example there is a post right now that is asking for a 2700 gold item that reduces bonus ad by 30%. With that item out you literally can no longer play an ad champion. But they don't care cause a fed ad killed them once and they want upvotes.
: we'll just pick melee DPS and shit on those tanks. maybe then they'll actually be pickable ranged ADCs being the centerpiece of every balance decision is bad for the game. league's tanks are just as badly designed.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Lincoln,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XE1GdJby,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-12T22:12:44.822+0000) > > we'll just pick melee DPS and shit on those tanks. maybe then they'll actually be pickable > > ranged ADCs being the centerpiece of every balance decision is bad for the game. league's tanks are just as badly designed. So are turrets, minions, nexus, health, ect. Don't become delusional thinking when they pull up karthus they are thinking how does this change effect Lucian.
Rioter Comments
: What if there was 2700 gold items that nullified 30% of an attackers bonus AD?
What if there was a 100 gold item that removed 30% health from a champion.
: "We nerfed Rylias because it was core on every mage"
Better nerf boots and sightstone. I mean everyone build boots but Cass. And every support has sightstone!
hopeful4 (EUNE)
: Hoping for a meta that ADCs wont be 100% mandatory, like every other class through the years
Saianna (EUNE)
: Still waiting for TRUE RANDOM ARAM
Great now they are going to remove aram and add new full aram to rotating game mode. Then I'll have to hear even more complaints about how it's not urf mode.
Show more

ThePartyLeader

Level 69 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion