: The fact that there is a locked in meta for botlane is the problem.
I can't take anymore of these actually r%%%%%ed threads. People actually need to read a book or watch Voyboy's stream for some IQ.
: NB3 still afk'd and Riot should punish him and his team mates who did it for doing so. The rules don't say "don't afk UNLESS your team mates do it first" or "don't afk UNLESS you don't like how you team mate is playing". They just say "don't afk". If NB3 is allowed to afk, then I want to be allowed to afk too, and everyone in the community should be. But by all means, quote the actual exceptions in the rules with a link that say afk'ing is allowed if you are busy baby raging about one of your team mates. I'll wait.
> [{quoted}](name=Stróc Dúnmharú,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E9O4AdlA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T02:14:14.414+0000) > > NB3 still afk'd and Riot should punish him and his team mates who did it for doing so. The rules don't say "don't afk UNLESS your team mates do it first" or "don't afk UNLESS you don't like how you team mate is playing". They just say "don't afk". If NB3 is allowed to afk, then I want to be allowed to afk too, and everyone in the community should be. > > But by all means, quote the actual exceptions in the rules with a link that say afk'ing is allowed if you are busy baby raging about one of your team mates. I'll wait. You special snowflakes really love the "Every game is winnable!" mentality. Sorry to spill the beans little johnny, but it's actually not true. I know, surprising! It's a high elo game with 2 afk teammates and a Teemo that is deliberately trolling his entire team and intentionally put his team behind and the enemy ahead. There was no chance in hell they won that game. There is a thing called "common sense" for a reason, sadly it doesn't seem to be common. Riot does not want people to afk because the game is ruined for the players. However since the game was already decided and entirely ruined by the griefing Teemo, it is 100% justified. Actually praising Riot's rules like it's the 10 commandments from God, lmfao.
: Roaming Teemo Support 3-Step Guide
Thank god, someone who actually has working brain cells. Good meme.
Jamaree (NA)
: How much you wanna bet half of those people have post complaining about trolls in their games?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E9O4AdlA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:06:42.473+0000) > > How much you wanna bet half of those people have post complaining about trolls in their games? All of them are actually dense, saying how he shouldn't afk in a HIGH ELO game where 2 of his teammates afkd after the griefing Teemo let the enemy snowball. People act like "oh we must follow the rules every single time". For one they are hypocrites, and also there are exceptions such as in unwinnable games (which it was clearly not winnable in any aspect).
: You are so used to a toxic environment you don't see what is wrong with Nightblue. Regardless of weather Nubrac was wrong, and he wasn't. NB3 commited many many more serious offenses.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E9O4AdlA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:07:33.222+0000) > > You are so used to a toxic environment you don't see what is wrong with Nightblue. Regardless of weather Nubrac was wrong, and he wasn't. NB3 commited many many more serious offenses. Nubrac was straight up griefing and ruining the game for everyone in that game. Lmfao if you call that a "new meta". Watch the VOD, hopefully you actually use common sense here.
Rioter Comments
: i couldnt care less about the toxic crap he says and getting him banned wont make me feel an ounce more accomplised, with that being said he does deserve to be banned for two things. 1) playing favoritism and getting someone banned for it. {i am the ugly child thats not cool} 2) the sheer stupidity in announcing his intent on stream. i believe Darwinism works in many forms him getting atleast chat restricted should be one of them
> [{quoted}](name=pugsters3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7qExILEh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:30:00.809+0000) > > i couldnt care less about the toxic crap he says and getting him banned wont make me feel an ounce more accomplised, with that being said he does deserve to be banned for two things. > > 1) playing favoritism and getting someone banned for it. {i am the ugly child thats not cool} > > 2) the sheer stupidity in announcing his intent on stream. i believe Darwinism works in many forms him getting atleast chat restricted should be one of them I don't see favoritism. He contacted Riot Support to get him banned and he was found griefing. He announced his intent on stream in order to get other people to stop trolling him. Although not professional, it will definitely make other trollers think twice about trolling him, and had he done it silently he would continue to be trolled.
: Shhhhh
> [{quoted}](name=NELMAS IS BACK,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2u2wX0bQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:52:57.590+0000) > > Shhhhh Yes, it is quite difficult to come up with arguments against facts. There is a reason why you are trying to quiet down the truth ;).
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSymbolÔfPeace,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hV7hEA9h,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:42:22.415+0000) > > You must actually be of low IQ if you think any of Nubrac's paper arguments were valid. This isn't even toxicity at this point, this is just straight up facts. Straight up facts that nb3 went AFK and disagreed that you should go AFK if your teammates go AFK but still claims that he did nothing wrong. STRAIGHT UP FACT that this person climbed from D5 to masters by playing teemo support with 80% win rate in past 20 games. Straight up fact that nb3 used his streamer influence and asked zephyr to get nubrac banned. Straight up fact that nb3 ADDMITED that teemo would be more useful on mid than on bot vs taric-sona bot lane. Nb3 lost the debate.
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hV7hEA9h,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:46:00.978+0000) > > Straight up facts that nb3 went AFK and disagreed that you should go AFK if your teammates go AFK but still claims that he did nothing wrong. > STRAIGHT UP FACT that this person climbed from D5 to masters by playing teemo support with 80% win rate in past 20 games. > Straight up fact that nb3 used his streamer influence and asked zephyr to get nubrac banned. > Straight up fact that nb3 ADDMITED that teemo would be more useful on mid than on bot vs taric-sona bot lane. > > Nb3 lost the debate. He did nothing wrong, it was a 3v5 HIGH ELO game where the enemy team was fed and he only had as the the troller Nubrac who already made his 2 teammates afk and another person. Nightblue also stated that Nubrac can even TRY to get him banned for afking in an understandable situation of 1 game compared to Nubrac's multiple griefing games. Winrate does not matter in this situation, don't bring it up. Even so, you can inflate WR by going from low elo to high elo buddy. Nightblue did not abuse his power, he used the LPP and went to the HIGHER ELO reporting place where he asked a Riot member why Nubrac wasn't banned after already asking 1ce why he was not getting a support ticket response. Riot Zephyr was only the messenger, not the enforcer. That literally jus took shows how little you know of this situation. What is this final point? The Teemo refused to communicate and forced 3 other players to play a new playstyle that was detrimental to their gameplay. Nightblue never stated that Teemo mid was Moreno useful in the first place. Lmao, you're following straw man arguments as well. Actually pathetic. Open your eyes.
: Remember when this was the NB3 meme?
Unconventional builds and champions does not equal griefing, we've been over this.
: The state of Toxicity.
Yordle, stop posting. You're literally embarrassing yourself with every single comment you make.
: Yeah not sure why these people are bothering to post other than to let people know that they are stupid. Like cool we get it can you go away now?
> [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7qExILEh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:29:46.904+0000) > > Yeah not sure why these people are bothering to post other than to let people know that they are stupid. Like cool we get it can you go away now? Honestly over lost faith in humanity again after this incident, lmao. People are actually so gullible and stupid.
Rioter Comments
: On stream, I just watched Nightblue3 Admit to going afk in game. And Nubrac showed in Riots own Code of Conduct that what he did isn't bannable.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9iuzEb7A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T02:02:42.830+0000) > > On stream, I just watched Nightblue3 Admit to going afk in game. And Nubrac showed in Riots own Code of Conduct that what he did isn't bannable. Ok, at this point you must be delusional as well. It was a 3v5 game at the point he afkd as 2 of his teammate already afkd. You can think logically win a 3v5, especially with the one that didn't not communicate with his team and lost the game for everyone on NB3's team. It's called common sense buddy.
: Nightblue3 just started streaming League and is unpunished and unapologetic for his behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:27:55.119+0000) > > "IDIOTS WILL GET 2 WEEK VACATION :)" This is in the title of Nightblue3 right now. He is streaming on his account which is still unpunished. Riot, is this behavior okay with you? Do you defend what he is doing. > Why is his account not suspended and or banned yet. He has FAR past met Riots rules to be punished where is it!? He WILL do this same stuff over and OVER again because he is toxic. Riot. What are you doing about this? Stop making the community hold these people accountable, You should be doing that. Yordle, can you stop just trying to upvote farm at this point? Nubrac was clearly wrong, and you trying to white knight everything is making you look childish.
: Here's the thing. The player was not doing anything necessarily wrong. He wasn't intentionally trying to lose the game. He got to masters and has been using this strategy and staying in masters. So obviously he hasn't been losing intentionally, or too often because of it. Nightblue is just looking for an excuse as to why he lost the game. Also I would say he should have been banned for his constant flaming, not just in this case but he flames a lot. Rabia (Nightblue) is 100% in the wrong here. He DID abuse his power, and unfortunately someone who wasn't even trolling went down because of it. Also, it's unusual that someone would be suspended for only ONE game with a clean record beforehand. I believe that also has to do with the fact that Nightblue is the one who submitted the ticket. However, Nightblue is not the main one at fault, but Riot is, as they not only submitted to him, but also didn't do their research or possibly even care to think that he could be wrong. In short, NB3 is toxic, sucked Rito's dick bc he lost a game and acted like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum and got a player banned just because he used a non-meta strategy. If this was you, just because you played differently, would you want a ban?
> [{quoted}](name=WhatTheJake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T06:18:22.815+0000) > > Here's the thing. > The player was not doing anything necessarily wrong. He wasn't intentionally trying to lose the game. He got to masters and has been using this strategy and staying in masters. So obviously he hasn't been losing intentionally, or too often because of it. Nightblue is just looking for an excuse as to why he lost the game. Also I would say he should have been banned for his constant flaming, not just in this case but he flames a lot. Rabia (Nightblue) is 100% in the wrong here. He DID abuse his power, and unfortunately someone who wasn't even trolling went down because of it. Also, it's unusual that someone would be suspended for only ONE game with a clean record beforehand. I believe that also has to do with the fact that Nightblue is the one who submitted the ticket. However, Nightblue is not the main one at fault, but Riot is, as they not only submitted to him, but also didn't do their research or possibly even care to think that he could be wrong. In short, NB3 is toxic, sucked Rito's dick bc he lost a game and acted like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum and got a player banned just because he used a non-meta strategy. If this was you, just because you played differently, would you want a ban? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually have no clue what griefing is, but I'll try to spell it out in simple words. If you are forcing other players to follow your strat (which actually sucked big penis btw) and it is ruining their gameplay, that is griefing. That I should why he got banned, he was deliberately donor communicating with his teammates and forcing them to play a new playstyle that 3 of the teammates didn't not want to play.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Your comment was not adding anything to the conversation and was just being aggressive. Even if someone else appears to not have read something you addressed, that is not an excuse to make rude, insulting, or inflammatory comments towards them. The Board rules specifically state: "Always be respectful..." This was not respectful. The removal was without warning which means it was a minor removal. It honestly doesn't count much against your account. If there was other content that was appropriate, I honestly would've just edited that out, but that was the entirety of the post. If there are comments you feel are violating the rules, feel free to report them. Remember though that " ignore my post and respond with questions I've already addressed" is not a violation of the rules. While I can understand your frustration in feeling you had to readdress things, it is possible that they either did not understand what you were saying or they are trying to counter to get further explanation. Part of making threads that are open to debate is the notion that you will sometimes have to reword or readdress your position so others can fully understand. Not everyone learns the same way. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=leAXbEtX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-06T16:37:35.762+0000) > > Your comment was not adding anything to the conversation and was just being aggressive. Even if someone else appears to not have read something you addressed, that is not an excuse to make rude, insulting, or inflammatory comments towards them. The Board rules specifically state: "Always be respectful..." This was not respectful. > > The removal was without warning which means it was a minor removal. It honestly doesn't count much against your account. If there was other content that was appropriate, I honestly would've just edited that out, but that was the entirety of the post. > > If there are comments you feel are violating the rules, feel free to report them. Remember though that " ignore my post and respond with questions I've already addressed" is not a violation of the rules. While I can understand your frustration in feeling you had to readdress things, it is possible that they either did not understand what you were saying or they are trying to counter to get further explanation. Part of making threads that are open to debate is the notion that you will sometimes have to reword or readdress your position so others can fully understand. Not everyone learns the same way. > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} Looks like this generation really has a holding on the "protect them from any sign of aggressiveness". Aggressiveness is not always bad, and this was NOT offensive to anyone. I actually used to respect moderation, but you guys are really holding people's hands when it comes to the SLIGHTEST amount of aggressiveness. This is the real world, stop pretending that everything can be perfect. Him calling out people for not reading his post in the LEAST aggressive way possible does not deserve a removal. "Ignore my post and respond with questions I've already addressed", have you not thought about trolls? What about these rules, "Bumping of discussions while adding no meaningful content" and "Posting designed to bait conversation.."? If that user is blatantly disagreeing against evidence and is obviously baiting, do they get banned? I see these types of comments plenty of times but "Imagine not reading a post and commenting anyways" gets an immediate removal? I'm honestly disappointed in how far you guys have fallen.
: ADCs are only bad because everything fucking blows you up!
: Pretty shocking to see Riot not even talking to us anymore.
Boards are very toxic towards gameplay designers and Rioters in general, aside from those who work on art, sound, etc.
: Prove Me Wrong; Flash on D = Universal Principle of the Cosmos
F for Flash, that's all that needs to be said. Your opinion is invalid.
: Champions such as Velkoz & Xerath should NEVER be "supports"
Making them viable mid won't make them any less viable as a support, there will just be more mages mid with the mages still in the support role.
: Riot, if you can somehow update Ashe's base animations, I will buy every skin for her.
Anything that makes the animation on her ult look more noticeable is good in my books.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSymbolÔfPeace,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aYB1IRYQ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-26T04:10:08.377+0000) > > Toxic but fun {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} BUT YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
> [{quoted}](name=jocomotion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aYB1IRYQ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-12-26T04:12:58.123+0000) > > BUT YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} Peace does not mean shying away from telling the truth. If someone is being a jerk, they are called a jerk. If the boards are toxic, which indeed they are, they will be called toxic. I do enjoy being on the boards, but a majority of it is full of toxicity.
: Quick, post your opinions of the boards.
Toxic but fun {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: I think one of the things he hits but doesn't expand upon is that ADC itemization and gameplay tends to be rather bland unless you're an on-hit/ability spammer. Compare itemization: Mages: Powerful actives (Twin Shadows, Zhonya's, the hextech line) or pretty unique/fun items that can change your playstyle/path (Lichbane, Rylais, Dark Seal/Mejais) Assassins: Again, strong actives (Ghostblade, Shroud) coupled with items that change your style or enhance it (Duskblade, Maw) Supports: lol their itemization is bonkers. Bruisers/Tanks: Bit of overlap here in terms of things they build but while they have probably the least on this list, there are still some fun items to use (Steraks, IBG, Tiamat line) and some passives that offer some unique things. Now what do ADCs have? Basically just...stronger autos. There are some who avoid this (namely Lucian/Ezreal/on-hit champs in general) but those aren't **THAT** much different. The zeal line is the closest thing you get to uniqueness in your adc kit and what does it give you? Just some bonus on your next auto. As another comparison, DOTA has characters who just slap you about with auto-attacks. However, that game has a ton of things to make this more skill-intensive or fun. Manta-style/helm of domination for multiple clones/minion control. Black King Bar for magic defense/popping things to break magic attacks/cc. Items like Orchid or Shadowblade that couple a powerful active with an auto-increasing item. I don't think the crit itemization changes are going to work other than sate ADC players for a bit. Overall you're still going to encounter similar problems in them being just strong on autos. Riot should really look into giving them more to do, be it via items or effects that can even minutely change how you play.
100% agree. These changes aren't even necessarily a "nerf" either but rather a buff to the whole community as they allow ADCs to be managed better balance-wise and create a more interesting atmosphere.
Raw (NA)
: Barely on here any more but Merry Christmas GD
Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your time on the boards while you're on here {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Rioter Comments
CRAB FLEXER (EUNE)
: Want to Know WHY You Think League is Dead?
I do not this think the game is "dead" more as it is "dying". The factors that are leading to this are the rise of battle royales and the balance team not doing a great job as they currently stand. The boards is certainly biased, but I think they are biased due to the fact that the balance team is not giving them much to work with as far as improvement is concerned. Players rant because they about the game, and I don't think they always "change their mind when they get it", but rather rant how the change wasn't something they wanted specifically and/or it fixed a problem but caused more problems. I think turret plating and the upped up damage was a fantastic change as my turret won't fall as easy as before and they will now provide me with protection/trade-offs for dives. As seen above, that is a plus. However, I still think turret plating gives too much gold to the enemy, as it's not hard to get around 2 plates before being unable to deal much damage to it. 320 gold up on the enemy is (I think I'm not sure) roughly 2 minion waves with cannons. That's a big lead to just help the enemy snowball and promote champions with good waveclear. Negativity is a lot easy to get behind, as shown with top posts. I partially share this with many posters on here, as good changes are not prominent anymore and when they do occur, another problem just takes their place. A current issue is the potential Vayne buff on the PBE. That buff is not a good call, but it's as if the balance team doesn't check to see reactions by the playerbase to the idea or even test it for themselves. However with the large amount of ranting on the boards, the balance team avoids the board's cesspool of toxicity.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSymbolÔfPeace,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I7sELaKl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T04:37:23.249+0000) > > Where are those statistics found? Genuinely curious. [Here's a site that provides information on players since 2011](https://www.unrankedsmurfs.com/blog/players-2017). Riot releases this data.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I7sELaKl,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-21T04:41:05.877+0000) > > [Here's a site that provides information on players since 2011](https://www.unrankedsmurfs.com/blog/players-2017). Riot releases this data. Thanks!
: Remember when theychanged DD healing from physical to all damage and it was going to break the game?
I honestly didn't see how it would've made it a broken item. 15% is not much, as even 500 damage is only 75.
: Given that as recently as June of 2018 Riot had over 27 million daily unique players and 80 million monthly unique players, I find this fairly unlikely.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I7sELaKl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-21T04:27:29.660+0000) > > Given that as recently as June of 2018 Riot had over 27 million daily unique players and 80 million monthly unique players, I find this fairly unlikely. Where are those statistics found? Genuinely curious.
: Game Crashed At 3 hours? [GAMEPLAY]
There is a reason I doesn't work. You put way too many wards on the map, the client couldn't handle it.
Ulanopo (NA)
: Negativity in PB
I feel after the player's questions have been answered, the thread should be closed up. What follows after the question I said answered usually ends with arguement and name calling.
: We Need a All Might Skin for Galio
: Rift Herald doesn't dance.
She has a name, it's Shelly {{sticker:sona-playing}}
: please read
There is a thing called "self accountability". If you try to sneak your way around the system, you deserve a ban. Your name clearly deserves a ban. Yes they could improve upon the system and ban out all words that have "kys" in them, I agree with that.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why are people no longer permabanning Zoe
You haven't been around here since then, have you {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:555}}
Shiƒter (NA)
: I honestly just can't believe you let some good ramen die. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shiƒter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARNzRwUz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-15T05:11:31.411+0000) > > I honestly just can't believe you let some good ramen die. {{sticker:sg-janna}} It was the last chicken flavor too D:
Rioter Comments
crazÿ (EUW)
: file:///C:/Users/yousi/Pictures/LoL/Screenshot_3.png **sight** file:///C:/Users/yousi/Pictures/LoL/Screenshot_4.png **true sight** file:///C:/Users/yousi/Pictures/LoL/Screenshot_6.png **twin ghost have sight** i` not gonna answer you again you don`t know anything
I'm just stating the facts that are given by the wiki. Teemo's passive is invisibility
: We want your ideas to improve the Boards!
I don't think this a problem on computers, but on the phone if you hit upvote/downvote and then hit the upvote/downvote to take it away, the color of whether you upvotes or downvoted will stay. Not a big deal but it just bothers me a bit :).
crazÿ (EUW)
: teemo its say true sight i guess you will read everything to understand lol **sight** and **true sight** find the different between them and you will know what we are talking about
Twin Shadows gives true sight when it comes in contact against an enemy champion. Until then it is unable to detect champions who have invisibility/stealth applied beforehand.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSymbolÔfPeace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aplm97oi,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T21:01:42.393+0000) > > Champions who are stealthed at the moment Twin Shadows is activated will not be targeted or chased by the ghosts. > However, if a ghost has locked onto a champion that then proceeds to enter stealth before the ghost makes contact, the ghost will continue to chase until its duration ends or the champion leaves stealth. > > This is from the Wiki. You activated Twin Shadows after Teemo entered stealth. Can you imagine that 10 other people already wrote that before you?
You don't seem to understand why it didn't find Teemo, so I'm trying to help you.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: _Or just ask the voice actress to do a new voice line and send them over the internet. If their indie company infrastructure can handle that without breaking or bugging out, that is._ Mmm, I'm leaning more towards "why change the dragon spawn timer at all?", to be honest. I got a bigger issue with the ultimate ability SFX, as that change happened not too long after the release of the skin (2013 - and is still present in the game). And while I am on a honesty run here, https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/parody/images/b/b4/Chuck_angry_birds_2016.png/revision/latest?cb=20160426031344 ...I'm not really affected by the dragon spawn timer change in the first place. I am an ARAM OTP, and I cannot jungle worth my life, so I don't even know what all the dragons even do or the conditions for taking them in the first place.
I don't know why they wouldn't. Possibly due to the VAs not having the proper equipment. They don't want the audio to suffer from sending over the file or sound differently than how they record it.
crazÿ (EUW)
: did you read wiki before you talk? twin ghost have sight teemo passive have true sight omg i can`t believe hoe ppl can be so stupid like that
Champions who are stealthed at the moment Twin Shadows is activated will not be targeted or chased by the ghosts. However, if a ghost has locked onto a champion that then proceeds to enter stealth before the ghost makes contact, the ghost will continue to chase until its duration ends or the champion leaves stealth. This is from the Wiki. You activated Twin Shadows after Teemo entered stealth.
: So wishing cancer for people and their family is OK in EUNE?
How dare those *malignant* players do such a thing! Jokes aside, you should report them. I don't really believe that the system is at the point where wishing cancer isn't caught and dealt with. If you have any other troubles, send a support ticket.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: How the hek The Twin Shadows works?
It doesn't detect invisible enemies. Not everything needs to be 100% covered in the tooltip. There is enough text on that item already, it doesn't need to say "chases enemies for 8 seconds (this is approximately 1000 units in range however the shadows are unable to detect enemies that are invisible and stealthier)". Why add that when you can just take <5 seconds to look it up? This complaint is equal to complaining that not every door is a sliding door. It doesn't take that long to find out, and not all items have "top secret" information.
: Drop into any Chinese chat room, game chat, whatever (doesn't have to be league), just make sure you're routing through China, and then post or say "Tiananmen Square 1989" and watch the entire server drop offline. But nah, having Tencent own League is a good thing for the rest of the world. Really ensure the game isn't subject to censorship or anything. _edit:_ this post is not intended to encourage, entice, or otherwise suggest that doing this is a good idea. just an example of Chinese web censorship. Please don't go boot an entire PUBG server for kicks, there may be further repercussions for players that we don't know about.
> [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NyXHmKA8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-14T13:17:30.031+0000) > > Drop into any Chinese chat room, game chat, whatever (doesn&#x27;t have to be league), just make sure you&#x27;re routing through China, and then post or say &quot;Tiananmen Square 1989&quot; and watch the entire server drop offline. But nah, having Tencent own League is a good thing for the rest of the world. Really ensure the game isn&#x27;t subject to censorship or anything. You're tempting me
Show more

TheSymbolÔfPeace

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion