Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The biggest issue is the cooling factor - rapid heating and/or cooling can destroy your machine. so from an engineering standpoint, Rumble's overheating and rapid cooling (let's face it, what machine is stupid hot for 3 seconds then is instantly cooled again?) would more than likely blow up his mech...except this is a video game, so it's k. :P
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fIVkFZEd,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-05T00:11:18.177+0000) > > The biggest issue is the cooling factor - rapid heating and/or cooling can destroy your machine. so from an engineering standpoint, Rumble's overheating and rapid cooling (let's face it, what machine is stupid hot for 3 seconds then is instantly cooled again?) would more than likely blow up his mech...except this is a video game, so it's k. :P I mean yes, realistically he'd only be able to cool down to a certain operating temp and then heat back up again. Though you could think of what is represented as "0" in League as a low operating temp that he has returned to (machine warms up in load screen) once his cooling system kicks in (silencing him b/c apparently it can run concurrently with his weapons). The cooling system doesn't seem like a great design, but it makes for a good mechanic for a game. Or you could as you said, just accept that this is a game and doesn't have to follow the laws of thermodynamics.
nelogis (EUW)
: Welcome to "What the hell just did so much damage to me?!"
+1 for the post As an engineer, I've just got to say that operating a machine hot is good. The efficiency of the Carnot cycle goes up as T_hot goes up or T_cold (and if none of this makes sense, please refer to google) goes down. Most machines use the environment to cool them off so increasing T_hot is one way to increase efficiency. This can be especially true of anything that will have a high flow of air or water over it's heat rejection surfaces (airplanes are a good example) for large portions of its operation. All that to say that technically as long as Rumble doesn't overheat he's operating at max efficiency just below the overheat.
Rioter Comments
: There is no quid pro quo in the EULA. They don't have to give you anything in return for what they require of you to have an account such as not being toxic or going afk. They don't have to make it fair or fun. You are voluntarily playing a game in which all cash transactions are voluntary and in no way required to benefit, begin, or continue the service. You agree to terms of service. The account they give you is the trade off they make. Say you're in someone's house. They don't have to guarantee you will have a fun and fair time, or accommodate you in any way, in order to expect you to follow the rules of the house. You follow the rules or get kicked out. It's their house, it's their rules, and all technical correctness would be in their court.
> [{quoted}](name=cuddlykitten4,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hu1IhB0A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-02T04:49:10.688+0000) > > There is no quid pro quo in the EULA. They don't have to give you anything in return for what they require of you to have an account such as not being toxic or going afk. They don't have to make it fair or fun. You are voluntarily playing a game in which all cash transactions are voluntary and in no way required to benefit, begin, or continue the service. You agree to terms of service. The account they give you is the trade off they make. Say you're in someone's house. They don't have to guarantee you will have a fun and fair time, or accommodate you in any way, in order to expect you to follow the rules of the house. You follow the rules or get kicked out. It's their house, it's their rules, and all technical correctness would be in their court. No, there is not a quid pro quo in the EULA. But the basic premise of making any game is that the gamer will play so long as it is fun. For it to be fun the game needs a sense of fairness to it. If you're getting dumpstered every match you're not likely to continue to play. League's matchmaking and ranking is an attempt to make the games that you play fair. Not only so that you'll win approximately 50% of the time, but so that each and every match feels like it is possible to win. Take out the matchmaker (so just throw 10 random people of 10 random skill levels together) and what will quickly happen is those who start to lose 55%, 60%, or even 65% of the time will decide they're not having fun and move on. Matchmaking is the protection from this. Playing up skill levels is acceptable. If you don't play better players you're likely to stagnate on your current skill level. But if you're getting dumpstered so hard that you're learning nothing from the experience, matchmaking has failed. Last night I decided that it had and, to avoid polluting my personal life with that toxicity, I walked away from the match. After cooling off with a shower and checking the rank of the player I was matched against I don't regret that. More than just wasting my time, that match was polluting my personal life. This is a slippery slope of course. And intentionally going afk is not good. As I already stated, in thousands of matches I've never done it before. I don't know how the matchmaker decided that was a fair match up to place my team in, but I disagree. The listed rank disparity is to illustrate my point because I have no other way to measure the effectiveness of the matchmaker. I find it severely hard to swallow any argument that says that, with League's current ranking system and the amount of active players, someone who has peaked at silver in the past and is currently bronze should be playing against someone who is currently diamond. To further illustrate my point: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution According to this website 3.91% of players are diamond. 19.40% of players are in bronze. Let us assume that I'm the best in bronze (lol) and the mid laner I faced is the worst in diamond. As such we will only consider the amount of players between us. With 36.44% in silver, 26.94% in gold, and 9.99% in platinum the gulf between us amounts to 73.37% of active players. With it not being especially late at night (2230 central when the match was made) there are plenty of players online that would be better matches for either of us. So let's talk about premades, because that's probably where the counter arguments are coming from next. I don't know how the matchmaking works, and short of getting a Rioter to reveal that, all we can do is guess. Presumably it tries to balance one team against another with a point value assigned to each account that increments when you win and decrements when you lose. Then it presumably tries to make the totals on one team about equal to the other. If this is all it did you'd see master players facing bronze all the time. So I'm going to further assume that it attempts to make the point values of the individual players fairly close to each other. **This is where I would argue the matchmaker has failed. ** Even if a new player is queuing up with a high level player, the matchmaker should cap the amount that anyone on the opposing team can be beneath the highest ranked player on your team. This would ensure a more fair match for all involved. People already create smurfs for a variety of reasons, including teaching new players. That as a counter argument doesn't really hold water. In summary: I think the matchmaker has some improvements to make. I acknowledged that due to smurfs and premades it can be challenging. I illustrated why I think this and made one suggestion for a fix. And ultimately this post and this thread get downvoted, ignored by Riot, and nothing changes. And if I titled a post "OMFG RIOT FIX THE MATCHMAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and proceeded to rant about the unfairness of it all I'd get upvoted. Yay.
Rioter Comments
: For those who hate the Windwall, what would you do for Yasuo instead?
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Zk3bP2hk-suggestions-for-yasuo-changes
: im starting to favor the "bad players sentence" idea for ranked
1. Bad games happen. 2. If they actually intentionally did bad, report them. Not "lol 0/6 must be inting". But actually intentionally ran in to die and ruin the game. 3. This is an idea that punishes getting hard countered, getting unlucky, or getting lag. 4. You're already going to lose LP. It's ranked. That's the punishment for doing bad if it wasn't on purpose. 5. Holy wow you must have lots of free time if you think anyone deserves to be forced to waste 5-10 bot games worth of time just to unlock the ability to play ranked again. People would probably rather quit playing ranked, quit playing the game, or make a different account at some point. And if you reply "working as intended to that", then you really need to think about what that does to a player base over the course of even a month much less ranked season.
Bârd (NA)
: 1. That'd be pretty great. Would force Yasuo to think when he plays around his windwall, while simultaneously opening up some potential plays, since he can now play around his Windwall on the move. 2. This does nothing for the ranged champions who already struggle against it, while making his bruiser matchups (which are already bad) even worse. It also makes the spell absolutely useless in teamfights. 3. This opens up far too many hard counters. 4. This would just feel terrible. 5. Do you want Bruiser Yasuo? Because that's how you get Bruiser Yasuo. So you have one good idea and four terrible ones.
> [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zk3bP2hk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-16T05:35:00.424+0000) > > 1. That'd be pretty great. Would force Yasuo to think when he plays around his windwall, while simultaneously opening up some potential plays, since he can now play around his Windwall on the move. > 2. This does nothing for the ranged champions who already struggle against it, while making his bruiser matchups (which are already bad) even worse. It also makes the spell absolutely useless in teamfights. > 3. This opens up far too many hard counters. > 4. This would just feel terrible. > 5. Do you want Bruiser Yasuo? Because that's how you get Bruiser Yasuo. > > So you have one good idea and four terrible ones. 1. Yes, that's essentially the idea, less safety but more possible upside. Hopefully less overall frustration playing against him. 2. It would mean Yasuo can no longer cast it point blank and then try to fight inside the wall (which in current state results in the blocking of projectiles from every direction). No it doesn't really help ranged opponents much, but they do have a choice. It would also change a little of how ganking Yasuo works as some junglers basically can't do that right now and this would give them some counterplay. Not too many bruisers pack tons of projectile abilities and as it is up to Yasuo when he uses it and where he puts it he should still get to block the initial projectile and have a window of safety before anyone can deactivate it. As far as team fights, I don't think it makes it completely useless, it just makes the Yasuo player actually think about where and when he uses it so that it stays longer. The only way it would be completely useless is if it was cast right on top of an enemy champion. 3. Elaborate please? I'm having a hard time picking a champion out of the lineup that would suddenly and immensely hard counter Yasuo as a result. 4. Mana would feel terrible? Energy? Either? Why? The more I think about it energy probably fits him more, like an Akali or a Zed. But I think having to manage a resource would make the Yasuo player think more and ultimately that's what I'm after here. I'm not trying to dumpster the champion. I'm trying to solve the perceived issue of Yasuo having a much more agency in lane/fights than his opponents do. Most of my proposed changes give a way to counterplay what I think is the most frustrating part of his kit (either his windwall or his double passive). This particular suggestion makes the player who picked Yasuo think more. 5. You can go build brusier Yasuo already. And you can do it with two crit items so that you have 100% crit chance. There is nothing stopping you from building say, PD, IE, Frozen Mallet, Sterak's Gage, defensive boots (either set), and a GA. Or add a Black Cleaver in there. Or a Death's Dance. There is nothing saying he can't go bruiser. So making Yasuo make more choices about building crit, raw damage, or defensive sounds pretty good to me. But maybe you're thinking of something I'm not? I'm not on the balance team. But for as long as I've been playing this game Yasuo has been frustrating to play against. About a month ago I decided I never had to play against him again. The only times I've done so since then have been when teammates have hovered him and the enemy team picks him before our team. I'm sticking with that perma ban pending changes. Other champions are frustrating but not in the same way. I wrote this out as a way to talk about modifications to his kit that alleviate that frustration without gutting or dumpstering a champion some people seem to love.
NY64 (NA)
: I’m not 100% on board with the mana change. What would his starting mana, mana per level, mana regen, and mana regen per level be? I know that’s a hard question to answer but what would be a general answer for a champion like Yasuo?
> [{quoted}](name=NY64,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zk3bP2hk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-16T01:34:03.326+0000) > > I’m not 100% on board with the mana change. What would his starting mana, mana per level, mana regen, and mana regen per level be? I know that’s a hard question to answer but what would be a general answer for a champion like Yasuo? Thats a loaded question. I'm gonna float that it would be similar to other AD champions with mana. See Jarvan, Talon, Irelia, and Darius.
: Literally none of these are good ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zk3bP2hk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-15T22:22:10.156+0000) > > Literally none of these are good ideas. Wow, so constructive and helpful. Good alternate ideas. Good discussion of other possible changes if you don't like my thoughts. With positive moderation like this it's not hard to see why these boards have a reputation for toxicity and a lack of interaction with Rioters.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we nerf this ridiculous champ yet?
Or we could just fix the jungle. Get rid of this freaking scuttle meta.
: The zhonya effect is being nullified by Kindred ult. In other games I've played this isnt a bug, but a mechanic. Basically, same effects do not stack, so the previous will cancel out the next if they are not timed correctly. This applied to CC effects as well. You know how you can get cc'd to oblivion by CC heavy teams? Well, imagine if a CC chain actually requiring proper timing to be effective. IMO, it's a much better way to play. It gives more aware players an edge, in all facets, and increases counterplay to CC heavy comps. It also just forces you to use effects in more efficient and effective ways. I mean, if you had timed zhonya's after Kindred ult on your own, you would have gotten a little bit of extra time of invulnerability than if it worked when you timed it like in the video. I wish Riot would implement this as a mechanic tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Moons of Jupiter,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rsuLYHc8,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-09-15T06:45:11.440+0000) > > The zhonya effect is being nullified by Kindred ult. > > In other games I've played this isnt a bug, but a mechanic. > > Basically, same effects do not stack, so the previous will cancel out the next if they are not timed correctly. > > This applied to CC effects as well. You know how you can get cc'd to oblivion by CC heavy teams? Well, imagine if a CC chain actually requiring proper timing to be effective. IMO, it's a much better way to play. It gives more aware players an edge, in all facets, and increases counterplay to CC heavy comps. It also just forces you to use effects in more efficient and effective ways. I mean, if you had timed zhonya's after Kindred ult on your own, you would have gotten a little bit of extra time of invulnerability than if it worked when you timed it like in the video. > > I wish Riot would implement this as a mechanic tbh. That sounds like an awesome mechanic.
Rioter Comments
: I'm so tired of players giving up at the slightest rough patch in a game
Got shutdown early in the jungle in a recent match. "Do we even have a jungler?" "I can take your farm (jungle camps), you're useless anyway." Jungler is the worst role to play with a non-premade. We came back and won the game (to toot my own horn, "perfect drag control woot!"), but it wasn't really too enjoyable.
warlordekko (EUNE)
: Not trying to be mean or anything but WHY IS GRAVES SO DAMN STRONG?
Its stormrazor. Item is too strong. If you don't build it or can't utilize it effectively you're just not in a good state as a AD non assassin.
Rioter Comments
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
Volibear, Morgana, Ahri. Followed by Jax if that helps at all. I'll be super surprised and happy if you get to mine.
: It's like saying stabbing yourself will save your life.
> [{quoted}](name=WHY U KILL FIORA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lh4fEvYr,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-07-02T02:25:50.952+0000) > > It's like saying stabbing yourself will save your life. 127 Hours.
Destaice (NA)
: Was driving past Chicago and saw Riot's server
"1982: Thiokol merges with Morton-Norwich products (owners of the Morton Salt concern, the Simoniz automotive products brand, and various chemical concerns). The merged company is called Morton Thiokol Incorporated (MTI). 1986: An O-ring fault in an MTI SRB destroys Space Shuttle Challenger in flight. The company is found at fault for the destruction of Challenger and deaths of the astronauts. (see Space Shuttle Challenger disaster). 1989: Morton Thiokol splits, with most of the chemical concern going with Morton. The propulsion systems division becomes Thiokol Inc."
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Well 50minutes games are exactly a coinflip at the end
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BMlWKUYJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-19T06:27:43.199+0000) > > Well 50minutes games are exactly a coinflip at the end Every time I've ever lost a 50min game, someone (sometimes me) made a mistake. From face checking a bush, engaging when I shouldn't, or making the wrong call about split vs group there's a reason that game was lost. Sometimes just losing a fight sure, but there's a reason you lost that fight. Maybe someone failed to execute on your comp, focused the wrong person, or dove the backline too early. It feels bad if it wasn't your mistake (which feels bad in a different way) but you lost for a reason. Sure you technically lose every game for a reason, including early ones. But the early loss games feel like you had less agency, less of a chance to make smart choices, and more like you got screwed in champ select. So, much more like someone somewhere flipped a coin. My opinion.
: Irelia shouldn't be able to reactivate E while she is hard CC
You shouldn't be able to dash when stunned either. But all the time I see champs get stunned, and complete their dash. This nullifies the cc (usually) because they aren't in a location where you can use the cc's duration to accomplish something.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheUnrepentant,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iKPUKyaf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-11T17:20:07.357+0000) > > Remember Riot is about fair and balanced champions. Some champions are more equal than others. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} You do realize is literally impossible to balance every single champion to be equal right? Some champs will always outshine others whether it is due to items, runes or buffs and nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Gravirose,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iKPUKyaf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-11T17:56:23.640+0000) > > You do realize is literally impossible to balance every single champion to be equal right? Some champs will always outshine others whether it is due to items, runes or buffs and nerfs. /s
: Are we gonna ignore the fact how broken Yi is with the current itemization and E buffs?
Remember Riot is about fair and balanced champions. Some champions are more equal than others. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wef2Pb70,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-08T12:42:25.830+0000) > > I'd say in about 80% of my games, including ranked, end with everyone having around 3 items which include boots. There is that one person who gets a 4th item when they're like 20 kills and everyone else is sitting at 2-5 or none. Anyway the point is why have 6 item slots? Why not shorten the item slots to 4 if you're going to continue at this rate? People continue to suck so games are fast. They can't cs, they can't play safe, and they won't ward. All they do is all in when they feel like it and get behind and get rolled over. That is why the games are fast. Because people think this is a FPS and play it as such. If you can't play the game doing those three things and If you can't play patient while getting stronger then maybe you need to play a different game because those are the only reasons that games are fast. It has nothing to do with how much damage is being thrown around. It has to do with the fact that people can't or won't adjust to the changes.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfins1213,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wef2Pb70,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T12:57:43.112+0000) > > People continue to suck so games are fast. They can't cs, they can't play safe, and they won't ward. All they do is all in when they feel like it and get behind and get rolled over. That is why the games are fast. Because people think this is a FPS and play it as such. If you can't play the game doing those three things and If you can't play patient while getting stronger then maybe you need to play a different game because those are the only reasons that games are fast. It has nothing to do with how much damage is being thrown around. It has to do with the fact that people can't or won't adjust to the changes. If that were true, it would stop over time as MMR in norms and LP in ranked sorted it out. The bad players would stay down and the good would go up. He's complaining about the very real occurrence of shortening match times, which hasn't abated.
Rioter Comments
: What is wrong with matchmaking
Its not the matchmaker, its the meta. Snowballing into a stomp is the game right now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: the caster announcement in game
At the very bottom of the Sounds tab in the settings (in game) there is a box to turn it off. It annoyed me too.
: Riot has fixed the game.
Only played two games today, got curb stomped in both of them.
Escheton (EUW)
: Kayn is either a disruptor/fighter or assassin. One shotting Riven is rough, as she builds some health, has a shield, and enough stuns that if you don't instagib her, you will lose. And the nature of her manaless, low cooldown, hypermobile, high dmg, cc rich kit means being a disruptor doesn't do you much good either. Don't fight her unless fed. You have plenty of mobility to do so. Just kill their adc or midlaner.
> [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FbvHFWiO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-08T06:42:08.609+0000) > > Kayn is either a disruptor/fighter or assassin. > One shotting Riven is rough, as she builds some health, has a shield, and enough stuns that if you don't instagib her, you will lose. > And the nature of her manaless, low cooldown, hypermobile, high dmg, cc rich kit means being a disruptor doesn't do you much good either. > > Don't fight her unless fed. You have plenty of mobility to do so. > Just kill their adc or midlaner. It felt like even if I'd run, she'd dash, and dash, and dash some more. Then stun, and I'm dead. I got away a few times, but basically her flash had to be down. Even using my flash, Kayn q through walls, and his e.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nekusen (NA)
: Any plans on making DFT not suck?
I don't know about the other champs, but clearly you've never laned against a {{champion:63}} running DFT. On Brand its brutal.
: How to Lane Against Veigar?
Thank you too all the people that gave good advice, I'll try to use it next time I don't have a choice. In the mean time I'll save for an AD mid, probably some sort of assassin.
Rioter Comments
Slayerific (EUNE)
: Suddenly getting odd stutter lag and freezes.
I've had some weird frame rate lag issues, to the point where I shut down every other thing on my computer. But it still happens sometimes. Haven't tried pinning it to any actions yet.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TheUnrepentant,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nzawAHqo,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:37:33.749+0000) > > If you would please back that statement up. From what I'm looking at she outranges Ahri, Ryze, Lissandra, Karthus, Vladimir, Zilean, and Malzahar. Morgana has one ability that outranges Lux (Morgana's Q) but unlike Lux's Singularity it can not pass over minions. Morgana's Q also moves incredibly slowly. "Mages have long range." That's the core idea. So to define "long" for an ability, we'll go with over auto-attack range. 700 is reasonable, that's longer than unmodified auto-attacks. so mages range 700+ let's say 700-1000 is a fine area to work from as a standard for average standard mages. So that includes Anivia, Ahri, Brand, Karma, Lux, Morgana, Malzahar, Syndra, Vel'koz, Veigar, Viktor, Xerath, Ziggs, and Zyra. Since you are focusing on damage range; If we expand out side that category, the list lengthens more and we get more champions that fall in there like from Mage tanks (e.g. Gragas, Maokai), Short-Range Mages (Lissandra, Karthus), "Rapid-fire" mage (Cassiopeia), odd ones (Twisted Fate, Zilean), Off-builds (Ezreal, Kog'maw), Utility Mages, (Lulu, Zilean) and so on. Range is not uncommon on mages _ "But..."_ you reply _"but this ability X is 100 units shorter than Lux's ability Y. That must mean that Lux's range is longer, and that means her range is too long"_ If you use that flawed reasoning, all mages are short range because Karthus exists. Lux has a long range because she is a mage and long range mages have long range. _"but unlike Lux's Singularity"_ So, the non-comparable ability from Lux's Kit doesn't behave like one from Morgana's kit. Color me shocked.
> [{quoted}](name=Off Hiatus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nzawAHqo,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2016-02-05T11:02:18.222+0000) > > "Mages have long range." That's the core idea. So to define "long" for an ability, we'll go with over auto-attack range. 700 is reasonable, that's longer than unmodified auto-attacks. so mages range 700+ let's say 700-1000 is a fine area to work from as a standard for average standard mages. > > So that includes Anivia, Ahri, Brand, Karma, Lux, Morgana, Malzahar, Syndra, Vel'koz, Veigar, Viktor, Xerath, Ziggs, and Zyra. Since you are focusing on damage range; If we expand out side that category, the list lengthens more and we get more champions that fall in there like from Mage tanks (e.g. Gragas, Maokai), Short-Range Mages (Lissandra, Karthus), "Rapid-fire" mage (Cassiopeia), odd ones (Twisted Fate, Zilean), Off-builds (Ezreal, Kog'maw), Utility Mages, (Lulu, Zilean) and so on. Range is not uncommon on mages > > _ "But..."_ you reply _"but this ability X is 100 units shorter than Lux's ability Y. That must mean that Lux's range is longer, and that means her range is too long"_ If you use that flawed reasoning, all mages are short range because Karthus exists. > Lux has a long range because she is a mage and long range mages have long range. > > > _"but unlike Lux's Singularity"_ So, the non-comparable ability from Lux's Kit doesn't behave like one from Morgana's kit. > Color me shocked. You want to extend my argument to absurd dimensions and then attack it. Apparently that's what this forum supports, guess I shouldn't be surprised.
: Because she is mage, and consequently has roughly the same range as other standard mages.
> [{quoted}](name=Off Hiatus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nzawAHqo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:20:43.692+0000) > > Because she is mage, and consequently has roughly the same range as other standard mages. If you would please back that statement up. From what I'm looking at she outranges Ahri, Ryze, Lissandra, Karthus, Vladimir, Zilean, and Malzahar. Morgana has one ability that outranges Lux (Morgana's Q) but unlike Lux's Singularity it can not pass over minions. Morgana's Q also moves incredibly slowly.
: Same would apply for {{champion:77}} jungle sitting at 57.03%, {{champion:80}} top sitting at 56.25%, {{champion:133}} top with 54.41% etc etc etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Bow hunter 16,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nzawAHqo,comment-id=000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:11:30.576+0000) > > Same would apply for {{champion:77}} jungle sitting at 57.03%, {{champion:80}} top sitting at 56.25%, {{champion:133}} top with 54.41% etc etc etc. Yes, yes it would. But this thread is about one specific champion. Particularly to discuss one particular thing that might need changing.
: why does azir have so much zoning? why does malzahar have so much % damage? why does ahri have so much mobility? why does annie have an aoe stun? thats her strength. lux has a lot of range, long base cooldowns and no mobility.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nzawAHqo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:27:30.320+0000) > > why does azir have so much zoning? why does malzahar have so much % damage? why does ahri have so much mobility? why does annie have an aoe stun? > > thats her strength. lux has a lot of range, long base cooldowns and no mobility. I'm fine with her having a strength, but check out her current % win against all champs, and then lane against her. Then come back here and tell me what you think. I'm not the best player, not at all, but all champions needs something that counters them.
Rioter Comments
Show more

TheUnrepentant

Level 207 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion