Salson (EUNE)
: Riot is actually nerfing everything, exactly as we asked?
I actually really don’t like this trend... I wanna fight people... but at least my boi Aatrox hasn’t been getting weaker and I can kill people pretty well.
: "No." It's a complete sentence.
It’s fine grammatically... but ok
: The one problem with IP blocking is that my brother and I couldn't both play the game if we were locked to 1 account per IP. And more annoying, imagine being in a dorm where you are basically sharing the same IP with thousands of other people.
Yeah that’d be realllllyyyyyyyy baddddd.
: Pyke Bandanna tweak on PBE
: The Reason Why NA is Bad Internationally
GG, no wonder we're such a casual, fornite playing, market . But my flash will forever be on D, Deal with it.
: Can someone explain to me how "smurfing" is actually fun?
Smurfing is done mostly because it helps climb rank. It basically keeps you from being stuck in any one rank by resetting how good the game thinks you are, effectively washing away match history and making the game actually reflect your current rank a bit better as you don't have previous matches to weigh you down. Although I'll admit that smurfs are annoying in lower elos there is no realistic way to prevent them coding wise without alienating players who are trying the game again but don't have their old account info in terms of coding .(For those of you a bit more technical I don't think there's a way to keep multiple accounts from being created from a certain IP without IP blocking entirely,and its theoretically impossible to my knowledge for a system to be able to differentiate from a smurf or an honest new account and a lot of players wouldn't be able to play.It might also be an issue in terms of people moving and IP addresses getting screwy in the process)
: Now that Yasuo has reached pick or ban status in pro play...
*shrugs shoulders* Out right nerfing Yas isn't financially viable for Riot. He's also a feast or famine champion so nerfing him hard enough will kill him off completely. I'd personally like to see more tankiness put into his kit but I already discussed this in another thread.
: perception is an important part of how a champion feels to the opponent, while leblanc is more unfair, like a feed yi running at you for example, yasuo have that feeling of prolonge "i should outplay him but i just cant" le blanc jump on you and kill you and you feel "well not my fault it was le blanc unfair design" but with yasuo all you feel is "why i keep missing my skills? oh great he block the one i was to hit, i will run, nooo my minions are letting him get close" it just take longer for yasuo to deliver the frustration and that make us all perceive that he is much worst to play against
Yeah that's a pretty good analysis of what he can do to you psychologically. It usually gets to the point where you feel like you can't win, and frustration get pent up,which results in post like this. Not saying that it's a good or bad thing but it does happen.
: Can we all just agree on that Yasuo's kit is extremely toxic and the most unfun to play against?
Yasuo is a bit of an odd case...He probably has the most polarizing feast or famine mechanic in the game. Some champs simply struggle to deal with his kit(e.g. Xerath) while others champions such as Malazhar , and Darius tend to pub stomp him which makes him a living nightmare if you can't deal with him due to his extremely strong scaling with his passive, effectively letting him take over a game. But if he can't get that lead he doesn't generally do much until way later in a game giving out what can sometimes be a free win. He reminds me a lot of he Teemo-Aatrox matchup(Winnable for Aatrox but hell on earth early) where he can be on either side of the match up. He's usually won or lost in champ select in my opinion which is why I stopped playing him a while back when Aatrox felt more viable for the heavy aggression style I preferred after his tank builds got nerfed and Aatrox rework actually made him usable outside of raw split pushing. Plus it's not hard to perform really consistently with him once you understand his kit powerspikes. About Yas getting reworked... probably will never happen, this champ makes too much money lol. But I do think it wouldn't hurt to change him. More aggro/tank stats early in trade off for his hyper scaling. Doesn't make much sense to rework him thematically either, he fits the wind samurai/anime dude fantasy really well with his OP anime protagonist feeling when you do really well. I'd probably want a new samurai/knight champ instead that's more geared toward what I like in gameplay.
: Here's a thought. Give Yasuo's W an HP bar
I think Yas would need buff skin in other place for this to work.Still not disagreeing tho.
: Aatrox Mains lul
> [{quoted}](name=AmWhaleIRL,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=t4El2EOU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-19T22:45:50.483+0000) > > Aatrox Mains lul I see you(is aatrox main)
: I like his current sword better,the current sword is like a sword that can slice enemies and tear flesh and skin easier than the new one. Doesn't Aatrox slash slash and pierce? the new sword look like it will be an impact/pierce than a slash/pierce sword.
> [{quoted}](name=Aliied champion1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=t4El2EOU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-19T23:52:02.780+0000) > > I like his current sword better,the current sword is like a sword that can slice enemies and tear flesh and skin easier than the new one. Doesn't Aatrox slash slash and pierce? the new sword look like it will be an impact/pierce than a slash/pierce sword. Yeah it does look a lot better.
saltran (EUW)
: No no, that is not Aatrox's sword, that actually is the real Aatrox.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=t4El2EOU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-19T20:13:43.303+0000) > > No no, that is not Aatrox's sword, that actually is the real Aatrox. Maybe not.Notice how there isn’t an eye on the blade.Its much more likely aatrox has fully corrupted the his host and doesn’t really leave much of himself in the blade.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheWarlord101,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y4TLj6ew,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-19T01:21:36.373+0000) > > {{champion:266}} Is literally why I play this game over HOTS and Abathur.Haven’t got much hope left but maybe the Aatrox rework will keep me playing if his style and essence are kept the same. What do you think about the people who say that Tryndamere and Aatrox are almost/the same? But yeah, Aatrox is really cool. I wonder if they'll give him a Fire-Water skin when his sword burns when he deals damage, but drains water when he heals?
> [{quoted}](name=Samflash3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y4TLj6ew,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T01:27:24.952+0000) > > What do you think about the people who say that Tryndamere and Aatrox are almost/the same? > > But yeah, Aatrox is really cool. I wonder if they'll give him a Fire-Water skin when his sword burns when he deals damage, but drains water when he heals? Aatrox and Trynd have a lot of similarities.But their styles are suprisingly diverse.Aatrox want to fight you 24/7 and has a decent team fight while trynd needs to scale to get crazy critty and prefers split due to all the attk speed he gets.Aatrox also have survival problems due to lack of good items.Passive doesn’t make up for it while tynd out gives him all the survivalbilty he could ever want.A fire water skin would be cool but idk if It would fit his themes.
: Someone explain to me why Irelia was nerfed (Hard at that)
She was nerfed because day 1 winrates were unusually high espesically for a “hard” champion.Thats normally the reason for d1 nerfs although I don’t personally like them either I understand what Riot was going for.
: What's taken the fun out of league for you?
Not being able to play{{champion:266}}consistently despite a lot of hours.Still bonkers fun if your fed but needs some changes to be buffable and not ignored.Been getting frustrated with that and the general weaknesses of Bruisers and Divers.
: What do you feel draws you to League of Legends?
{{champion:266}} Is literally why I play this game over HOTS and Abathur.Haven’t got much hope left but maybe the Aatrox rework will keep me playing if his style and essence are kept the same.
: Toplane has zero impact on the game
I’ve been kinda feeling the same.Bruisers don’t have the itemization they need.Tanks are okay but they’ve been nerfed into the ground in a lot of cases.Top lane has been sloggy the last few seasons.Lots of tanks very little Bruiser v Bruiser in non-competive.Lack of strong bruiser runes that adc can’t abuse as well hurts.Divers/Bruisers really needed that class update riot said that they would do until they canceled class updates.Not much solo carrying in general.All these weaken aggresive tops.Not to mention playing add has gotten super Safe with how strong supports have been.
Rioter Comments
Korios (EUNE)
: Ιs Aatrox still related with the Rune Wars?
We don’t know atm for all we know the darkin wars and the rune wars are the same thing and we have no clue how this all fits in with the shadow isles and targon so I think we’ll hafta wait a few years for the completion of this lore
: If we ever get SG Riven I say she spawns in like this
Upvote because palapatine and saber in same meme
La Bello (NA)
: Oh grow up..."
Aatrox main approves
Rioter Comments
: Thresh is the true counter to Rakan
this cracked me up sooooooo hard.here, take my upvote
: Honestly? I can't wait for the Vanguard rework and the impending TANK meta
We've been in a tank heavy meta for a really long time and to be honest i'd like a break lol
: [POLL] Will you still be banning Camille?
Gbay talked about her kit from the bases of what her kit tries to accomplish and thats what makes her perma banned,people hate to lose early and not do anything for the rest of the game because well,it's boring and tiltin.However on the plus side with more champs like her maybe this tank meta will go away.
Sciela (NA)
: I don't ban a champion that anyone with a brain can play against and beat. What I do ban is bullshit like Lee / Vayne / Cait / Vi that any monkey can play to incredible results with little to no counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Sciela,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfHqRkOI,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-01-12T01:34:09.108+0000) > > I don't ban a champion that anyone with a brain can play against and beat. What I do ban is bullshit like Lee / Vayne / Cait / Vi that any monkey can play to incredible results with little to no counterplay. Thats often what I do expect id hafta diagree with the lee ban
: The feel when you play Aatrox for the first time after 3 years
STAAAPPP IM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED 2 PLAY HIMMM STAPPPPPP
: Warwick Seems to be Morally Grey or Chaotic Good
Hmmm wonder what he thinks of pitlover
: [POLL] Will you still be banning Camille?
didnt ban her anyways,just dont fck w her and pretend shes renkton and youll be cs depraved but fine
Luminier (NA)
: {{champion:266}} Not being aggressive early. Not using his empowered W to win early trades. Building tank items first. (he needs at least a {{item:3153}} or {{item:3074}}) Building Titanic Hydra. Taking Warlord's. Fervor is ALWAYS better.
> [{quoted}](name=Luminier,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=WtrRdrGb,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2017-01-12T00:40:59.337+0000) > > {{champion:266}} Not being aggressive early. Not using his empowered W to win early trades. Building tank items first. (he needs at least a {{item:3153}} or {{item:3074}}) Building Titanic Hydra. Taking Warlord's. Fervor is ALWAYS better. STOP PLAYING AATROX
DJ Lucio (NA)
: What do people do on your main that "trigger" you?
{{champion:266}} ? playing him... when anyone who isnt me plays him it tilts me off the face of the earth
ADC Bard (NA)
: "We banned Raigeki because it's toxic to destroy all monsters" - Riot
: Jhin is, all-around, one of the most well designed champions in this game
: Two things I want to see in Aattrox's eventual rework
yeah i agree they need to give him a punch or something,maybe if he uses his e then if the enemy champ is close enough he punches him or somethin triggring 2 basic attacks.\ and yes plz use his weird wing things rito or at least that what i would do
: Rogue One was amazing.......the ending......my god....
> [{quoted}](name=HexaDecimel,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=AB8gJRbT,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-19T19:55:13.405+0000) > > Rogue One was amazing.......the ending......my god.... yes...yes also good meme man
: Who counters your main
Me?everyone... I main {{champion:266}} so... ya know
Jynx (NA)
: Playtime with Gnar
strut (EUNE)
: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E7LlbWHSh04/VNQWj2pEuLI/AAAAAAAAIjw/g3aNhwrxI1M/s1600/jb4w2d.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Kalózúr,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=uHTpm9EW,comment-id=00350000,timestamp=2016-12-16T00:00:35.102+0000) > > http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E7LlbWHSh04/VNQWj2pEuLI/AAAAAAAAIjw/g3aNhwrxI1M/s1600/jb4w2d.gif well it has 2 be for his e....
Pale Pirate (EUNE)
: I'm listening to RIOT's suggestions and I'm going Jhin mid.
: *starts speaking of how great gameplay is and how if rito followed it everithin would b balancd* {{champion:266}} 70% WINRATE ADcs sitting at 20% winrate {{champion:157}} 0% winrate {{champion:82}} 89% winrate mages have 400% winrate Assassins have utility and one shot boards blame rito for bad belence xdddd "belence xdddD"
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=NwipKGET,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-15T23:23:39.513+0000) > > *starts speaking of how great gameplay is and how if rito followed it everithin would b balancd" > > {{champion:266}} 70% WINRATE > ADcs sitting at 20% winrate > > {{champion:157}} 0% winrate > > {{champion:82}} 89% winrate > > "belence xdddD" 70% winrate aatrox! as an aatrox main I love this balance
: Exactly why i avoid the gameplay section now-a-days, it physically hurts me to read half of the posts there. https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder361/500x/28586361.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=MontethePython,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=NwipKGET,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-15T23:55:31.017+0000) > > Exactly why i avoid the gameplay section now-a-days, it physically hurts me to read half of the posts there. > https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder361/500x/28586361.jpg agreed
robothax (NA)
: describe your main's e with a gif
I wanted to do an{{champion:266}} meme but nothin' fits him
Oglaf (EUNE)
: As a Support main, this brought tears of joy to my eyes!
: I think Diver items will have to be restricted to melee only or at least have some kind of effect that will force the user to stay too close to the target, making it dangerous for ranged champs to use (though there will be those few who could still possibly abuse that {{champion:104}}). It will likely boil down to "how can these items give good stats in a way that will keep other champs from wanting them". If Riot can't do that, then they will have to make them melee only and hope for the best.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bQGEXluR,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-15T03:01:26.124+0000) > > I think Diver items will have to be restricted to melee only or at least have some kind of effect that will force the user to stay too close to the target, making it dangerous for ranged champs to use (though there will be those few who could still possibly abuse that {{champion:104}}). It will likely boil down to "how can these items give good stats in a way that will keep other champs from wanting them". If Riot can't do that, then they will have to make them melee only and hope for the best. optimally making the diver items only for divers would be best but sadly riot wants to keep the all items buyable to as many as champs as possible. So in theory some tanks would abuse whatever items riot makes especially hard cc tanks.
: With all the talk about mini-reworks Riot seems to forget an obvious candidate
I don't quite get why people hate yas sooooo much in comparison to other champs. I understand that he is overloaded but he isn't super unbalanced. to be put simply he is basically lee sin but more hated
: Just delete this champion already for Christ's sake.
garren9 (NA)
: I will make Aatrox sound overpowered using the gameplay boards' strategies.
us aatrox main <3 for trying m8 people complaing about yas don't make sense 2 me...
: The real reason nobody likes Riven and Yasuo is because they have nothing to manage in lane
well for those who doesn't like yas because he feeds ,all I can say is yas players need more patience
Pale Pirate (EUNE)
: Well, that's why they deal so much damage...
Show more

TheWarlord101

Level 42 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion