: No they won't. They'll tell you to run hextech repair tool (which is literally pointless unless you have corrupt files) and update your drivers. Support is pretty terrible when it comes to widespread tech issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1uUwLfIl,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-21T21:07:41.822+0000) > > No they won't. They'll tell you to run hextech repair tool (which is literally pointless unless you have corrupt files) and update your drivers. Support is pretty terrible when it comes to widespread tech issues. Yes they help repair tool is first step always but I messed around with other settings and firewall manual exception for the game and updated windows again they are helpful
: i Just Lost a Game Because of UR Garbage Client
Hah match accept or decline window popped and froze would not do anything after I push the button can’t even exit client. Had to force stop in task manager lost my promotional series as a result. Lol the irony
: they have always been lax on the mac version, but in what way does the operating system have any influence on it? turning down the system requirements with the low graphics mode or whatever it was called is one thing, but then again, how does a CLIENT, literally just a box that launches a game and displays information...require more resources than the game itself does...
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1uUwLfIl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:11:28.951+0000) > > they have always been lax on the mac version, but in what way does the operating system have any influence on it? > > turning down the system requirements with the low graphics mode or whatever it was called is one thing, but then again, how does a CLIENT, literally just a box that launches a game and displays information...require more resources than the game itself does... The way the client finds and opens game files
Kai Guy (NA)
: I meant broken OP.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u6dbBd4n,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T17:42:56.171+0000) > > I meant broken OP. I know what you meant. Lol but I mean in spite of how good she is there are some bugs I found
Kai Guy (NA)
: Yuumi is broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u6dbBd4n,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T17:31:32.352+0000) > > Yuumi is broken. There are some weird bugs I discovered too.
QuasiDoc (NA)
: Bad Attitudes and Banning
I saw a Lucian last night in ranked who titled when his support flamed him in all chat. Needless to say, he started running into lane and sitting waiting for death then types, “oh no you got me” Our Vayne ended up being 29/6
: i Just Lost a Game Because of UR Garbage Client
Submit a support ticket. They will help you try to fix it so it won’t happen again. It’s less about the client and more about your OS and settings.
: No room for casual play in League of Legends. You are forced to commit to LoL or Uninstall
cTJay (EUW)
: Got a 15 win streak the other day, 10 losses now, while playing better. The only thing it proves is the system is not working at all. unranked is high silver. > [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u6dbBd4n,comment- >t you are very likely playing champions you can't carry with correct, so I started playing yi and carried. But I hate this type of champ and if you cant hope to win without 1v9 that means the game has a big problem also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZOSyWvIVpE
> [{quoted}](name=cTJay,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u6dbBd4n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T15:38:05.830+0000) > > Got a 15 win streak the other day, 10 losses now, while playing better. The only thing it proves is the system is not working at all. > unranked is high silver. > > correct, so I started playing yi and carried. But I hate this type of champ and if you cant hope to win without 1v9 that means the game has a big problem > > > also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZOSyWvIVpE I win rank with yuumi 0.o Most of the time lol
: The best part about Yuumi
It more importantly allows you to keep tabs on the map and warn everyone and set up good positioning
mærk (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=mærk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rRkphRp2,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T23:59:02.474+0000) > > If you obviously read, it didn't state anything to the post but the reply. Good reading genius. Lol what a hostile child. Stop instigating. You’re highly critical of others we get it
: Except that when Yuumi is on someone and she Qs an enemy while under tower, the person Yuumi is attached to gets tower agro, not Yuumi herself. Yuumi is untargetable while attached to someone.
> [{quoted}](name=FreeCandyIfUrSix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uEAqU257,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-20T23:22:34.829+0000) > > Except that when Yuumi is on someone and she Qs an enemy while under tower, the person Yuumi is attached to gets tower agro, not Yuumi herself. Yuumi is untargetable while attached to someone. No she gets targeted by turret unless your ally aggros first.
mærk (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=mærk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rRkphRp2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T23:17:33.351+0000) > > I enjoy the pleasant reading of people who feel they are above others when they clearly agreed to the ToS and agreements of the game. You are only entitled to your messages, nothing else. You're only an Ant like the rest of us, either stop complaining, get a 9-5 job, work your way in the company for 2-3 years to become a somebody in that company (Wal-Mart for you most likely) then become CSR to then Store Department Ass. Manager to finally Manager of the Shoe department to finally transferring out of that company after spending 6 years of only 15 an hour wage to complain you deserve more because you aren't minimum waged. You'll then come back to play this game w/ a better perspective. > > Now, why don't YOU go actually get a job like the rest of us and quit complaining about a F2P game. Take your jackjollywagtagernogoodsirino out of here. > > Check and mate. I’m really lost wtf does any of this diatribe have to do with this post????
Nhika (NA)
: Which champs do you ban, so they aren't on YOUR team?
Don’t ban yuumi lol ban pyke so you can win with yuumi. Seriously he is a hard counter. I ban him every rank game and win most with yuumi
: Yuumi FYI
Just in...yes pyke is cancer for yuumi. He pulls her while she dashes and apparently can still finish his ult on you after being attached. Not sure the latter is intentional or a bug but it’s really lame
Kai Guy (NA)
: Not an oversight. It was added specifically as a buff for jinx in Patch V7.23. used to function differently.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54QZslJP,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-20T21:44:57.067+0000) > > Not an oversight. It was added specifically as a buff for jinx in Patch V7.23. used to function differently. Good to know
: > [{quoted}](name=TheXXXorcist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54QZslJP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T18:34:16.766+0000) > > No I said max first but have two points in q first as early game is about poke and zoning. Maxed w gives 21% adaptive force sharing and with cdr and transcendence build combined with gathering storm it’s a lot. Heals last because it’s cd is too high anyways for early game even when adding points. I’d rather have my adc get the kills early when possible. > > Alternatively you could max heal then w if it’s a very hard lane and in that case I’d recommend a guardian based build. Depends on your lane does cdr give ad/ap or something for your ally?
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54QZslJP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T19:52:43.245+0000) > > does cdr give ad/ap or something for your ally? Yes cdr over the cap becomes extra ap for yuumi which adds to the adaptive shared to the attached ally as ad, plus consider gathering storm on top of this and any adc ad becomes ap for yuumi. When attached this is powerful for harass and trades provided yuumi is jumping on and off to aa and q while attached for the poke and aery. With spell thief the little extra burn adds up to a lot of damage in lane. I was told by one of my adcs that I play yuumi dirty haha
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54QZslJP,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T19:08:14.956+0000) > > Nah its a extra effect on some ability's. > " Interrupts dash abilities and airborne effects. " > > > Its on Veigars Stun. Ashe and Malz R. Poppys W. It halts mobility abilitys. Jinx Traps have it, dashing over them stops the dash, compared to other abilitys that would stun you at the end of the dash. It prevents movement on impact rather then allows you to finish the dash. > > So you get snared by Jinx E much like you get stunned by Veigars Stun when you use W as Yuumi thru the abiltys. Unlike Cait traps who you dash on over. hold on a second, shouldn't Cait's traps have the same effects as Jinx's too then?
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54QZslJP,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T19:30:26.258+0000) > > hold on a second, shouldn't Cait's traps have the same effects as Jinx's too then? It should yeah but it could be an oversight they may adjust in future patches
: why max w 2nd? it doesnt give that much AD/AP
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54QZslJP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T18:18:54.605+0000) > > why max w 2nd? it doesnt give that much AD/AP No I said max first but have two points in q first as early game is about poke and zoning. Maxed w gives 21% adaptive force sharing and with cdr and transcendence build combined with gathering storm it’s a lot. Heals last because it’s cd is too high anyways for early game even when adding points. I’d rather have my adc get the kills early when possible. Alternatively you could max heal then w if it’s a very hard lane and in that case I’d recommend a guardian based build. Depends on your lane
Kai Guy (NA)
: Watch out for {{champion:222}} E as well. {{champion:69}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:78}} all I assume present a threat to stop her. Only have had a {{champion:78}} in a game and I was cautious to evade her knockdown.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54QZslJP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T18:13:31.575+0000) > > Watch out for {{champion:222}} E as well. {{champion:69}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:78}} all I assume present a threat to stop her. Only have had a {{champion:78}} in a game and I was cautious to evade her knockdown. I find Leona to be the worst counter next to a pyke support because she e through minions and q stun follow up. I always ban pyke btw because his invisible and pull and ult is too much
Rioter Comments
: I've been loving playing her with Glacial Augment/Twin Shadows. They'll never escape! I've also had good success playing her with MF, or playing MF with a Yuumi supp. There's definitely some ADCs that she's painful to play with tho.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenaSpiritdragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jr0FRtnG,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-18T18:48:20.917+0000) > > I've been loving playing her with Glacial Augment/Twin Shadows. They'll never escape! I've also had good success playing her with MF, or playing MF with a Yuumi supp. There's definitely some ADCs that she's painful to play with tho. I like a vayne and Caitlin the most but Quinn amazing too. Cats can fly high on a quinn
: Yuumi Is Not Weak, This Is What Yuumi Newbies Are Doing Wrong
Lol cool down boots op on yuumi don’t ever say never upgrade boots. Also yuumi can be aggressive and defensive better than most healers imo if you play her right. Right now it’s a lot of people learning and testing give it time.
: Riot doesn't care
I was matched against gold on my low level acct that can’t even access ranked yet....2 times in a row and managed to beat the first but the next one had 3 gold players on enemy team...highest on mine was bronze team member. Wtf riot. That was a forced loss
: Wow a thread that isnt sucking riots dink that actually has positive upvotes. Are people actually standing up to riot now and not being content with their cheety game.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo Van Plays2win,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ioglAQOF,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-04T02:59:01.827+0000) > > Wow a thread that isnt sucking riots dink that actually has positive upvotes. Are people actually standing up to riot now and not being content with their cheety game. If I had posted this it would have been removed by the mods. Glad you posted it because I think the same
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheXXXorcist,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f0qPUWZZ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T19:50:52.422+0000) > > You mean “less bs reports” for not actually toxic talking lol. I think racism and homophobia and death threats are the only true toxicity that should count. Honestly less chat related reports would translate to more resources being available to punish the real trolls who throw matches No.. it leads to less reports **completely**. Players who are threatened with punishment for invalid reports will not file reports at all - be they valid or invalid - because they don’t want to be wrong and get punished for being wrong.
I already said I would still report, but I would do it less. If someone legitimately trolls or says racist stuff, for example, I have no reason to fear reporting that person. Maybe the people who just report every person they don't like for whatever reason won't do it anymore. That would be nice.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheXXXorcist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tb7TMFPT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-28T18:53:50.779+0000) > > I actually main zyra and I don’t have trouble with those champs much if it’s just 1v1.... > > I usually take celerity for one thing to dodge skills and I rush boots then Zhonya for hard pokes and assassins. I can out range them by waiting for their cd to drop ranged plants and wait for the right e stun opportunity then it’s pretty easy to hurt them. Trick is you let your plants spawn naturally maybe drop one here or there but when you e stun drop two seeds right away on top of the enemy then q then ult and burn if you have it. If you do all that right and you’re about to die just stopwatch or zhonya until your plants or burn finishes them off. > > Of the two you mentioned brand is easier than xerath imo but if you do what I say and you’re against a really good xerath you may have trouble. Your speed and accuracy will determine who wins the trade. Ask jg for gank to get ahead whenever possible. does zonya really work on zyra? I mean don't u need liandris to do any damage? I been doing liandris first all these years
Yes it really works. You rush whatever your lane demands you rush first. As a sup your goal isnt to get the kill, and she already does a lot of damage. I either rush zhonya, rylais, or liandris...depends on the champs you're up against as well as their skill level. If assassins keep trying to burst you then you really need zhonya first. besides it's a great way to finish a kill safely. You do the combo and zhonya, or if youre being chased you can WWUlt and then zhonya to make them back off. It's excellent in mid lane especially, or top. I find myself able to play zyra any role except adc. She's best as sup or mid though.
rujitra (NA)
: And reporting less results in less players being punished for violating the rules... leading to more rule violations occurring.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f0qPUWZZ,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-28T19:23:40.743+0000) > > And reporting less results in less players being punished for violating the rules... leading to more rule violations occurring. You mean “less bs reports” for not actually toxic talking lol. I think racism and homophobia and death threats are the only true toxicity that should count. Honestly less chat related reports would translate to more resources being available to punish the real trolls who throw matches
: I believe RIOT cares about the community. Maybe not as much as we all may like them too.
> [{quoted}](name=Dying Love,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f0qPUWZZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-28T02:50:48.177+0000) > > I believe RIOT cares about the community. Maybe not as much as we all may like them too. At the end of the day, the bottom line is...”The Bottom Line”
: Maybe this is more of a morality issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Dying Love,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f0qPUWZZ,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T02:43:07.987+0000) > > Maybe this is more of a morality issue. The fact that it’s a morality issue is why I had punishments in the first place. I can’t stand injustice and I don’t trust RIOT to help in a meaningful way so I get reports for standing up for myself (literally no name calling or cussing) just for going back and forth. That feels unjust especially since their toxicity didn’t get punished initially. A riot employee told me he’d review their chat too after I opened a ticket >_>
rujitra (NA)
: I can't tell you because I'm not going to go watch the replay just to decide that. Did you report them? If so, they'll be evaluated for possible punishment. If you knew that your report, if incorrect, would result in **you** being punished, would you still report that player?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f0qPUWZZ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T02:43:48.357+0000) > > I can't tell you because I'm not going to go watch the replay just to decide that. > > Did you report them? If so, they'll be evaluated for possible punishment. If you knew that your report, if incorrect, would result in **you** being punished, would you still report that player? I would love that. I’d report less and trolls would report less...I think there’d be just a little less BS altogether. Good suggestion.
Kei143 (NA)
: Just so you know, the dude's information is slightly out of date.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f0qPUWZZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T02:10:03.472+0000) > > Just so you know, the dude's information is slightly out of date. Yes and I don’t agree with all of his opinions either but there’s a lot there I do agree with like some of the suggestions
Hotarµ (NA)
: It's unbelievable that after all this time and the mountain of constructive responses you've gotten, you still think your punishment was unjust and you're forced to talk about "skittles and rainbows." No, dude, Riot doesn't want negativity in any capacity and that's the only thing being "censored." (If you can even call it that) If you can't go one entire game without breaking those simple rules, you need to take a step back and evaluate yourself because you're a part of the problem. I think you should heed some of your own advice.
No dude you can go a whole game without talking but never help your team and therefore never get punished. See how that works? Talking is all they care about and I’m not so soft as to let chats ruin my game. It’s the gameplay of trolls that ruin it. If you’re too soft and sensitive and you need censorship to have fun then use your mute button. Lol
: how to counter xerath/ brand as zyra?
I actually main zyra and I don’t have trouble with those champs much if it’s just 1v1.... I usually take celerity for one thing to dodge skills and I rush boots then Zhonya for hard pokes and assassins. I can out range them by waiting for their cd to drop ranged plants and wait for the right e stun opportunity then it’s pretty easy to hurt them. Trick is you let your plants spawn naturally maybe drop one here or there but when you e stun drop two seeds right away on top of the enemy then q then ult and burn if you have it. If you do all that right and you’re about to die just stopwatch or zhonya until your plants or burn finishes them off. Of the two you mentioned brand is easier than xerath imo but if you do what I say and you’re against a really good xerath you may have trouble. Your speed and accuracy will determine who wins the trade. Ask jg for gank to get ahead whenever possible.
: A possible solution to the "reporting" system
016 in EU (EUW)
: Yuumi, the untargetable Rakan
Why she’s a great way to counter BS champs like Zed or Akali or Yas who enjoy nonstop turret diving with almost no resistance. She’s great for any phase of the game and should be. We needed a champ like this. Using her to the fullest will be difficult though as it will need lots of practice and awareness...and quick, accurate reactions on all the right targets at the right moment.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheXXXorcist,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtB2zXJs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-26T18:23:18.023+0000) > > I had punishment for MUCH less dude....much much less. The report system is draconian, and all about censorship. Just stop talking. Refuse to communicate with people and troll back if you get really bad trolls on your team, or just leave. Sounds terrible to say you should do those things but players are apparently not penalized with bans and chat bans for that sort of thing. And by troll back just run around farming until its over or just afk in the base. Leaverbuster is better than a verbal penalty. Sounds counter intuitive right? Well that's because it is. Your words are what is focused on. I'm sure if you type "UGH" once too many times it'll be seen as negative or toxic. :/ Just dont talk mute all be a bot I have a post that was exactly that, it's as if being a troll and insulting people isn't negative, but only your reaction to it is. It's ridiculous, our generation and millennials truly are the snowflake generation
It is the age of censorship. And it's sort of extreme here...almost abusive. Posts being removed just because we aren't talking rainbows and skittles about the game. >_>
: What about targeting the ones that verbally act out, just to be toxic?
There is a mute button for each person, and a setting to mute enemy team chat completely. Seems like that is super easy to do. However there is really no button i can push to kick someone out of the game for being a troll and feeding on purpose (obvious running down the lane feeding 1 min into the game). If I could do that and force a leaverbuster penalty on those players...it'd take them longer to get into games and they'd likely stop doing that crap. Additionally if they could get kicked out early enough we could all type REMAKE. But kicking them out would have to be a team vote
: Permabanned
I had punishment for MUCH less dude....much much less. The report system is draconian, and all about censorship. Just stop talking. Refuse to communicate with people and troll back if you get really bad trolls on your team, or just leave. Sounds terrible to say you should do those things but players are apparently not penalized with bans and chat bans for that sort of thing. And by troll back just run around farming until its over or just afk in the base. Leaverbuster is better than a verbal penalty. Sounds counter intuitive right? Well that's because it is. Your words are what is focused on. I'm sure if you type "UGH" once too many times it'll be seen as negative or toxic. :/ Just dont talk mute all be a bot
: Then whisper it to him. You have to realize when you say it in chat you're not just saying it to your friend. You're saying it to your friend AND THREE RANDOM STRANGERS who know nothing about you and have no reason to understand your subtext or history.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2adEup9Y,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-17T19:21:29.668+0000) > > Then whisper it to him. > > You have to realize when you say it in chat you're not just saying it to your friend. You're saying it to your friend AND THREE RANDOM STRANGERS who know nothing about you and have no reason to understand your subtext or history. They also have no reason to be offended and should take more time to understand the OBVIOUS context. Instead we have a community in game and here that encourages careless, thoughtless, reporting on people who don’t deserve it. It’s like a fricken dictatorship.... I know this because people here seem to have trouble comprehending what the OP has said on multiple occasions...posting it in all chat was an accident. He meant to do it privately yet you say he should have whispered....I mean really???? Ya think? I mean he already said that’s what he was trying to do lol.
: Why r u guys even fighting about a thread that got banned???? Like if its ur account i get it but for a thread????
> [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 DRACOS,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=k2GE8PY0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-11T00:46:41.030+0000) > > Why r u guys even fighting about a thread that got banned???? Like if its ur account i get it but for a thread???? Free speech isn’t free here. People want the right to be condescending without being called out for it. I’m sorry if I’m being too blunt and careless with some word choices but my posts do not contain sexual harassment, cussing, racism, or any of those nasty things. My words are like reduced to grade school words, but I guess we’re all 5 here and idiot is a curse word. :/
Jikker (NA)
: Please do not attempt to mislead the community. The images you posted had names in them which is no different than if you typed their names out. Your responses to the thread also consisted only of additional images to provide evidence of a player trolling. I do believe that the reason for the removal was maybe not as clear as it could have been, so I will clarify a bit more. While Name & Shame was part of it due to the names in the images and description of the player in the thread, there were also violations to the [**Player Behavior Rules & Guidelines**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OjEUxbwH-player-behavior-rules-update). We've recently updated the guidelines for Player Behavior and are moving the sub-board into a direction of feedback and reform regarding in game violations. One of those guidelines states: > Additionally, threads whose sole intent is to vent, rage, or express displeasure without regard to reform or assistance (i.e., “shitposting”) will be removed per low-effort. Your thread read more as a rant about trolls taking over games given you were venting without much positive feedback or suggestions on fixes. It would more appropriately belong in the [**Rant**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant) sub-board. However, due to the fact that you posted an image showcasing a player you accused of trolling, said you would later post a video, and posted two times in your thread additional images of the trolling Teemo with names attached, I can understand that the mod in question would definitely see this more as a vent or name and shame against this Teemo player rather than actual feedback. I hope this helps clarify your removal for you. If you have additional concerns, I would recommend taking them to your own thread or contacting us on the Discord so we don't hijack this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=k2GE8PY0,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:15:40.367+0000) > > Please do not attempt to mislead the community. The images you posted had names in them which is no different than if you typed their names out. Your responses to the thread also consisted only of additional images to provide evidence of a player trolling. > > I do believe that the reason for the removal was maybe not as clear as it could have been, so I will clarify a bit more. While Name & Shame was part of it due to the names in the images and description of the player in the thread, there were also violations to the [**Player Behavior Rules & Guidelines**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OjEUxbwH-player-behavior-rules-update). We've recently updated the guidelines for Player Behavior and are moving the sub-board into a direction of feedback and reform regarding in game violations. One of those guidelines states: > > Your thread read more as a rant about trolls taking over games given you were venting without much positive feedback or suggestions on fixes. It would more appropriately belong in the [**Rant**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant) sub-board. However, due to the fact that you posted an image showcasing a player you accused of trolling, said you would later post a video, and posted two times in your thread additional images of the trolling Teemo with names attached, I can understand that the mod in question would definitely see this more as a vent or name and shame against this Teemo player rather than actual feedback. > > I hope this helps clarify your removal for you. If you have additional concerns, I would recommend taking them to your own thread or contacting us on the Discord so we don't hijack this thread. Never said I would post a video here, just said ‘YouTube was the answer’ Additionally this protection of trolls and demonization of me for talking about a real problem that is not being efficiently dealt with is absurd. Remove the picture sure, the rest is no less than what I often see others say about trolls and yet their entire content is not removed in the way mine was. I mislead no one The issue is the draconian type rules here. I can’t be honest with anyone without someone getting offended
: Why do you continue to make new champions?
I'd prefer they stop making new champs and focus on fixing the in game report system to actually target real trolls and not people who verbally act out because of the trolls....I mean...my god there's only so much torture a human being can take before a cathartic release becomes necessary to maintain sanity.
: Got suspended for 14 days for 1 'kys' that was directed to my friend.
Understanding your point requires critical thinking and effort to acknowledge. This place lacks both. Don’t bother. Everyone is rigid like a breadstick. It’s all black and white no room for error because league and its boards are under draconian rule.
: Imagine playing league to escape the stress
yep, i get so frustrated sometimes that i actually have my left hand go numb and tingle from the anxiety attacks. It's not the game play. It's the players.....and riot punishes you for exercising your right to defend yourself. :/
locNP (NA)
: Does Riot really care about toxic players?
I feel the same way. Actually, if you attempt to reason with them and defend yourself, you're the one who gets banned. Just stop talking to everyone and be inhuman. That's the message Riot is sending, as well as the people who are admin's on this board. Avoid chatting, mute everyone, and just play ranked all the time. That's the only advice I have for you. I've lost the will to care anymore about being human in this game. The system is unfair and unbalanced, but what else can you do.
: Wait wait, outperform??!?! I thought you were talking about attitude, now you're talking about skill? You should make up your mind about what you wish to bitch about.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xpnN5vTK,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T20:48:01.352+0000) > > Wait wait, outperform??!?! > > I thought you were talking about attitude, now you're talking about skill? You should make up your mind about what you wish to bitch about. LOL as in adults can get more attitude than kids. That's what "outperform" meant in the context above. Why does your response sound like genuine rage? Hahahah, naw really though I have no idea what you are even talking about
: Oh how cute. He doesn't think adults can be stupid and immature. XD
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xpnN5vTK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-15T20:17:22.494+0000) > > Oh how cute. He doesn't think adults can be stupid and immature. XD Indeed. I think adults outperform the kids IMO, at least in the area where I live. >_>
: The excessive amount of children playing this game, and persons lowly educated, ruin this game.
You mean "poorly educated"? "Lowly" is not the right word in that context "Such whiny behaviors" and "morally higher persons who are in the right" also just comes off sounding a bit weird, and arrogant. And what do you mean "anyone outside of this weak category"????? What is the "weak category" to which you refer? I'm sorry for the corrections. However, when you start calling people "poorly educated" and then structure your sentences that way, I am strongly compelled to point out the errors.
: If it's been barely six months since your 25-game chat restriction, a 14-day suspension makes perfect sense. It can take a long time to drop a punishment tier, and it's not even guaranteed. If you display any more behavior like this after your suspension is over, your account is done. And I do mean _any_ more. No "just ff," no "9x report," no "idiot," none of that. As far as I can tell, literally the only appropriate things you said in these games were "can i pick for anyone?", "anivia banned pyke," and possibly "got the 2 drakes and the herald."
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UhGtHvqZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T04:35:29.294+0000) > > If it's been barely six months since your 25-game chat restriction, a 14-day suspension makes perfect sense. It can take a long time to drop a punishment tier, and it's not even guaranteed. If you display any more behavior like this after your suspension is over, your account is done. And I do mean _any_ more. No "just ff," no "9x report," no "idiot," none of that. As far as I can tell, literally the only appropriate things you said in these games were "can i pick for anyone?", "anivia banned pyke," and possibly "got the 2 drakes and the herald." I got a chat ban once for saying "we were duo, but now it's broken" because someone insta locked the sup role when I called adc, my sup called sup, and I simultaneously called duo bot after that. He still insta locked and that was all I said. MAKES SENSE!!!! So I don't know....maybe these chat bans going up to account bans are really not all that fair considering what little speaking it takes to get one, yet insta lockers and trolls just get off scott free.
Show more

TheXXXorcist

Level 173 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion