: Nope, hence why I have never been banned/suspented. Do you ever post anything besides sarcastic passive aggressive posts? Doesn't seem like it. Don't post on forums mouthing off at every post, and expect people to be friendly. You sure have a fulfilling life shit posting on a games forums lol.
> [{quoted}](name=PRAISE THE SÛN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gPJzhdA,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-08-26T21:49:49.265+0000) > > Nope, hence why I have never been banned/suspented. Do you ever post anything besides sarcastic passive aggressive posts? Doesn't seem like it. > > Don't post on forums mouthing off at every post, and expect people to be friendly. > > You sure have a fulfilling life shit posting on a games forums lol. That was one post responding to someone else, had nothing to do with you since as you said it wasn't true right? I was done with you the moment you started bringing ranked into the equation which told me your mentality, then you went further to insult my person. You can keep responding to posts I make but I refuse to answer them after this. You can take your condescending words and actions and leave me out of it, thanks.
: OP claims league is toxic. Spends multiple paragraphs flaming his bad teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=ApocaIypse Meow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gPJzhdA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-26T03:55:14.874+0000) > > OP claims league is toxic. > Spends multiple paragraphs flaming his bad teammates. Nah, but by his own word he wouldn't do that in game! Clearly we should trust that right? That he obviously did nothing to instigate all these toxic people, nah all 600+ games were all throw aways because of other players. /s
: Not even once in my post did I say "I quit". Please repost where it says that, otherwise you are just making up sht yet again. Unlike you I don't camp the forums every day looking for stupid arguments to engage in. People have lives, but you probably don't. If my post is about high elo ranked, and you have never been or played in high elo, why are you even posting? You obviously arn't familar with how toxic it is, but you try to talk about it anyway lol. That's like me a guy, writing a book called "the third trimester and what to expect". Too stupid for words. Again how many times shall I point out this forum post was a opinion of my experience in high elo ranked and how toxic people are. Nowhere in this entire chat have I ever shamed you for your ranked. I simply stated if you have never played in high elo, to pretend to doll out advice if you don't play ranked, (40 games a season) silver elo, and mostly aram, you have no bussiness talking. If you want to get triggered or hurt, thats fine thats your choice. Find me where I said "I quit". or stfu kid. You said and I quote "On one account I haven't played very much Rank, because the game isn't that fun". So you might want to check your posts before you off contradicting yourself for a 4th time. 1. Check my OP.GG profile I have more than 700 games of ranked in high plat/diamond. 2. Ranked has everything to do with this, considering the entire forum post which you posting on is entirely based on my experience in RANKED SOLOQ. Now if you actually played in high elo, you could offer some feedbacking saying "Its not like that for me" but you are silver with hardly any ranked games played, talking like you have an understanding of ranked or others players in high elo. 3.You spend more time on the forums than you do actually playing the game. You have 40 ranked games compared to my 700, so you have zero ground on talking about how and what high elo is like. Make all the "excuses" you want, your opinion will never matter, and you can't hold an argument without contradiction yourself after every single post. Keep your comments to yourself if you haven't the slightest clue on whats being discussed.
> [{quoted}](name=PRAISE THE SÛN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gPJzhdA,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T07:20:11.617+0000) > > Not even once in my post did I say "I quit". Please repost where it says that, otherwise you are just making up sht yet again. Unlike you I don't camp the forums every day looking for stupid arguments to engage in. People have lives, but you probably don't. > > If my post is about high elo ranked, and you have never been or played in high elo, why are you even posting? You obviously arn't familar with how toxic it is, but you try to talk about it anyway lol. That's like me a guy, writing a book called "the third trimester and what to expect". Too stupid for words. > > Again how many times shall I point out this forum post was a opinion of my experience in high elo ranked and how toxic people are. Nowhere in this entire chat have I ever shamed you for your ranked. I simply stated if you have never played in high elo, to pretend to doll out advice if you don't play ranked, (40 games a season) silver elo, and mostly aram, you have no bussiness talking. If you want to get triggered or hurt, thats fine thats your choice. > > Find me where I said "I quit". or stfu kid. You said and I quote "On one account I haven't played very much Rank, because the game isn't that fun". So you might want to check your posts before you off contradicting yourself for a 4th time. > > 1. Check my OP.GG profile I have more than 700 games of ranked in high plat/diamond. > > 2. Ranked has everything to do with this, considering the entire forum post which you posting on is entirely based on my experience in RANKED SOLOQ. Now if you actually played in high elo, you could offer some feedbacking saying "Its not like that for me" but you are silver with hardly any ranked games played, talking like you have an understanding of ranked or others players in high elo. > > 3.You spend more time on the forums than you do actually playing the game. You have 40 ranked games compared to my 700, so you have zero ground on talking about how and what high elo is like. > Make all the "excuses" you want, your opinion will never matter, and you can't hold an argument without contradiction yourself after every single post. Keep your comments to yourself if you haven't the slightest clue on whats being discussed. "Done with League." - Title of the damn topic. I didn't realize being done with something wasn't akin to quitting. That's my misunderstanding, but you know all about that since you continue to take things out of context and apply your own thoughts to it. I'm not camping the forums, I randomly come on just to see what people are talking about because it's interesting. Again, I've been in high elo, I just don't play ranked on this account very much because it's a waste of my time. Like I said, ranked isn't fun, but I still enjoy playing the game. This is ONE account as I've reiterated time and time again yet you keep talking crap to me. I know you have that many games but that doesn't mean you actually encountered all the things you said, like I said you have 0 proof of that other than your word. You're basing all this on one account, I honestly don't spend much time on the forums at all. Your message that you sent me was the first thing I've responded to in the last 11 days prior, and your particular topic was the last thing I commented on as well, even though that's all completely irrelevant. I never contradicted myself and I know exactly what's being discussed, you think X and I told you, you have no proof other than your word and it's all opinion based on your personal experience and you're saying "This is how it is." Without any neutral groups of testing outside of yourself making the entire post biased as fuck. I find it incredibly ironic that you're arguing I'm lower elo, acting as though that's just how it is based on this account's history, yet you want me to believe your personal account over those games in 'higher elo' as you call it is completely 100% accurate, and that in all those games you've had similar experiences? What kind of double standard is that? You give no one any reason to believe you and literally berate anyone that disagrees.
: Literally just said there is my opinion based on my personal gameplay. So you say "everyone knows theres toxic players/griefing peeps". Then in your next paragraph you said "I've had plenty of games where u didnt see verbal abuse". If you are going to make a point don;t contrudict yourself in the very next sentence lol. We already went over the fact that "you barely play league" "you barely play ranked" which I proved by going to your profile through OP.GG. Obviously the best opinions are from people who actually play the game frequently, and expience lots of player interaction. But for some weird reason you think that because you play maybe 30 ranked games a season you know exactly what ranked is like. I've played over 600 games in high elo just this season, therefor my word on "state of affairs" has more substance and proof than yours ever could. Should we listen to a study that tested 600 people or 40? We all know what the answer is. You realize playing aram and casuals is meant for having fun etc. People can mess up/mess around in casuals no problem, you are meant to have fun. Thats what they are called "normals". You must understand on some level that people on ranked most of the time have a desire to win or have a bigger understanding of how the game works and the champs/exploits they can use in game. If you have no expeirence playing in high elo, that gives you zero justification or reason to talk on what gameplay in high elo is like. I can't tell if you are just plain stupid, or you are off on some ego-trip. You already stated in your previous posts that you barely play, and looking at your profile you barely even play ranked. Hard to believe you keep talking on a post thats directed at poor gameplay in ranked on high elo, despite never playing in it. Yes I agree, this discussion is going nowhere, you have no proof, you have no experience playing in high elo, you contradicted yourself 3 times now, and you even admitted you dont really enjoy the game anymore. Do everyone a favor, stay off the forums, and quit posting on topics you have no bussiness talking on, and quit giving out your opinion if you don't enjoy the game, it's obviously going to be biased since you have a poor attitude to it already.
> [{quoted}](name=PRAISE THE SÛN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gPJzhdA,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T03:51:00.416+0000) > > Literally just said there is my opinion based on my personal gameplay. So you say "everyone knows theres toxic players/griefing peeps". Then in your next paragraph you said "I've had plenty of games where u didnt see verbal abuse". > > If you are going to make a point don;t contrudict yourself in the very next sentence lol. We already went over the fact that "you barely play league" "you barely play ranked" which I proved by going to your profile through OP.GG. > > Obviously the best opinions are from people who actually play the game frequently, and expience lots of player interaction. But for some weird reason you think that because you play maybe 30 ranked games a season you know exactly what ranked is like. > > I've played over 600 games in high elo just this season, therefor my word on "state of affairs" has more substance and proof than yours ever could. Should we listen to a study that tested 600 people or 40? We all know what the answer is. > > You realize playing aram and casuals is meant for having fun etc. People can mess up/mess around in casuals no problem, you are meant to have fun. Thats what they are called "normals". You must understand on some level that people on ranked most of the time have a desire to win or have a bigger understanding of how the game works and the champs/exploits they can use in game. > > If you have no expeirence playing in high elo, that gives you zero justification or reason to talk on what gameplay in high elo is like. I can't tell if you are just plain stupid, or you are off on some ego-trip. > > You already stated in your previous posts that you barely play, and looking at your profile you barely even play ranked. Hard to believe you keep talking on a post thats directed at poor gameplay in ranked on high elo, despite never playing in it. > > Yes I agree, this discussion is going nowhere, you have no proof, you have no experience playing in high elo, you contradicted yourself 3 times now, and you even admitted you dont really enjoy the game anymore. > > Do everyone a favor, stay off the forums, and quit posting on topics you have no bussiness talking on, and quit giving out your opinion if you don't enjoy the game, it's obviously going to be biased since you have a poor attitude to it already. And you said you quit League of Legends, yet you're still here. However you believe you have more business than me being on the forums? I find that more than a tad bit ironic. And then you come back 11 days later to try to talk down to me simply because of your personal perspective towards one account. Even if I showed you I was higher elo I'm not going to feed your mentality that you have to be higher elo to know what you're talking about. It makes 0 sense in the first place, you're basically berating someone for putting less time in the game. Ranked is a grind, period, plain and simple. You keep playing and if you win at least 55% of the time you climb, if you don't have the time to do that, you probably won't go anywhere in the first place. That doesn't mean a person can't know how it works. You're basically discrediting every single person that goes to school and saying just because they study doesn't mean they know how to do a surgery as a doctor, etc. I mean really, give it a good long thought on your entire argument basis, I don't see how I'm stupid when you're missing the point and should know by now that you shouldn't shame people by ranked anyways. My goodness. I've played this game since Season 1 for goodness sakes and you've got to be one of the rudest players I've ever had the displeasure to converse with in any form on this game. And that includes people that were racist and telling people to kill themselves, you're going out of your way to call me out and it adds nothing to the argument other than you being able to discredit what I say. That's why the argument isn't going anywhere. You say you've played 600 games in high elo this season, yet you have no proof what happened in those games other than your word alone. We can look at stats, but without seeing what happened in those. There's literally 0 proof what you're saying about people is true. You're the only one with a poor attitude here, I find it incredibly rich you're telling me to stay off the forums and not talk about my opinion when you're literally doing just that with this post towards me and the original topic to begin with. Stop messaging me you hypocrite and quit if you're going to quit, take your own words and actually abide by them if you want them to be effective, otherwise you're just showing how much non-sense your low effort argument is. I poked holes in it, and you couldn't stand it so you decided to berate me for my rank on an account I play on for fun, you took words and put them in my mouth. I said RANKED wasn't fun, not League altogether. I even said I've had plenty of games that were fun in the second paragraph of my last message. You're not even reading it at this point and are just being a broken record at this point, do yourself a favor and stop while you still have some semblance of human, treating me like shit isn't going to change how you feel about League, and it doesn't make my points less valid either. 1. You have no proof outside of your word about those 600~ games and how players acted in them. 2. Rank has very little to do with any of this and turning this into a strawman about my rank isn't helping your case and showing how biased you are towards fellow players and what you believe to be "right" and "wrong." 3. I've had plenty of fun, and I DO play ranked, just NOT on THIS account. Yeah I've played like 40 games on this account, and WON most of them. It was the 10 placements each season, yet this account is MMR locked from ages ago when I was worse at the game. Seriously, I shouldn't have to explain this.
: 47-48% win is not dumpstered at all on a high skillcap champion, it's basically where they should be. And they are not dumbstered because of Pros, they are dumpstered because of their design that causes them to be to opressive if used to their full potential, which is highlighted by pros but affects any high elo player wether pro or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Sire Hippington,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L24fxc7q,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-14T19:51:09.703+0000) > > 47-48% win is not dumpstered at all on a high skillcap champion, it's basically where they should be. > And they are not dumbstered because of Pros, they are dumpstered because of their design that causes them to be to opressive if used to their full potential, which is highlighted by pros but affects any high elo player wether pro or not. I mean instead of a coin flip it's less odds on winning and more on losing. That sounds dumpstered to me.
: The binary that Nunu Bot says upon death spells out "noob"
I love how much salt are in these comments. If you can't tell the difference between a fake non-real character telling other non-real characters that they are noobs, and telling REAL PEOPLE that they are noobs and they should die. Just don't use chat except to communicate intent, save yourself the hassle.
im Cris (NA)
: his abilities not using half his mana for one...
> [{quoted}](name=im Cris,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=bZwgzbRA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-15T16:15:02.896+0000) > > his abilities not using half his mana for one... I mean he's not a poking champion, and his E and W can be used for the price of his Q. While he would feel nicer with less mana costs I don't think it's really necessary. They'd have to tone down his armor but his primary role is tank so that would seem a bit weird. You get passive armor from W and .6 AP ratio on his E. Just get Ice borne, you'll get easy mana and it synchs with his stuff. If you feel you can win trades, Sheen first, if you feel you need more armor get Glacial first. Personally I enjoy him a lot as he is. I respect your opinion though, I just don't see why he needs more mana early. His early game isn't good, but there's plenty of champions just like him that have a bad early, the only difference is he has a passive that soaks up damage. You can literally trade it for CS which is awesome. If you're really having issues early, you could also rush Catalyst of Aons, gives you mana for health lost. And then AP later as RoA, or sets up your AP assassins with Abyssal Mask.
CLG ear (NA)
: how does a champion in this game know they are out of mana or low on mana?
You're called a summoner, you communicate inputs and are the "controllers" of the people, they don't need to know their mana gauge, only you do.
: No love for {{champion:54}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=bZwgzbRA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T18:28:51.438+0000) > > No love for {{champion:54}} ? I enjoy Malph a lot, and he got buffed a few patches ago with his E ratio, what more do you want?
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=stQmzQgK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T21:28:32.435+0000) > > Old Aatrox had terrible gameplay tho. He was way too stat-checky. As was Irelia , Akali , Warwick . As is Garen , Darius , Urgot Need more examples?
> [{quoted}](name=Renegade AI,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=stQmzQgK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-14T21:50:47.536+0000) > > As was Irelia , Akali , Warwick . > As is Garen , Darius , Urgot > > Need more examples? Amazingly, Irelia, Akali, WW, and Urgot all got reworks to fix that. Just Like Aatrox.
: I am firmly of the belief that if the enemy has shoved the wave into your tower, and you're forced to be defensive - stop trying to CS. Kill the minions with all your abilities, get rid of the wave. They cannot tower dive you effectively if the minions are not there diverting turret fire. I see people still trying to CS in situations where they're getting dived or at high risk of getting dived, and that's not how to reclaim your lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EoKmjeAH,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-08-14T20:11:58.896+0000) > > I am firmly of the belief that if the enemy has shoved the wave into your tower, and you're forced to be defensive - stop trying to CS. Kill the minions with all your abilities, get rid of the wave. They cannot tower dive you effectively if the minions are not there diverting turret fire. I see people still trying to CS in situations where they're getting dived or at high risk of getting dived, and that's not how to reclaim your lane. And then when you're out of any CC or AOE abilities as damage, they all in you without having to worry about you affecting them since your abilities are on cooldown. Gold is important in the game, same with Exp. Clearing the wave can be useful, but if they have all in potential in the first place, regardless of minion waves or etc, they can combo you, and flash out and you're dead. That's just how the game is ending up at this point. They've loaded so much damage behind things that things just burst you into oblivion before you can react most of the time.
: > The votes are just the common people's ability to categorize content that they themselves deem relevant or not. Ok stop right there. I don't want "the common people" telling me what to look at. They don't get to decide what I find relevant or not. > If you don't have anything to discuss that interests people then it's going to get downvoted because you're the only one that actually WANTS to discuss it. That's understandable right? No. When I don't want to discuss something, I simply don't. I don't vote. I don't comment in any manner. I have no need to tell everyone my likes and dislikes.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=LjZdYLh6,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-08-14T08:47:25.367+0000) > > Ok stop right there. I don't want "the common people" telling me what to look at. They don't get to decide what I find relevant or not. > > No. When I don't want to discuss something, I simply don't. I don't vote. I don't comment in any manner. I have no need to tell everyone my likes and dislikes. Then don't and ignore the system. The system doesn't have to apply to you in that regard- and in that case what's the problem? You're saying they don't get to decide, and they don't even with the voting system, you can still go back and look at all the topics with negative votes and feel free to post on them and talk to the people if they want. Just like anyone else, no one is stopping you from doing such, nor stopping other people from ignoring the votes as well. Alright, and you're perfectly free to do that. But other people want to do so, and most people just see it as a way of weeding out topics that are either offtopic or more likely, irrelevant to their interests/what they want to talk about/out of disagreement. Not everyone has minutes to burn on this forum, some people just come on while they wait for queue or to complain/rationalize problems. However how eloquently and charismatic the post is plus how much of an actual problem it is will garner you the agreement/disagreement of the individuals. The only reason you're making this topic is because you get downvoted, if you were upvoted a bunch this topic wouldn't even exist I bet. People only dislike systems when it doesn't favor them.
: It obviously does in this case, because it's MY post lol. I gave my personal view of my experience in game play, hence why this post is in gameplay. It is highlighting my own personal experience with game play and some issues surrounding my frustration/rant. You realize there is no possible way I can recount exactly what each game entailed. I basically recorded whether there was a griefing player in my game or not. It could of been on the enemy team or mine. Doesn't matter if it's my team or the enemy's team, verbal abuse and toxicity from the community is clearly what I'm bringing awareness to. Bottom line, is there always some form of toxicity or negativity which makes the game play frustrating. I find it amusing that you actually are trying to play the victim and gain some moral highground with your position. You can justify this account or that, but it's pretty obvious you don't play a lot of ranked, and I find it a joke that you make multiple accounts. If the game isn't that fun why are you even playing it? You realize that you are part of the problem with players who "don't care, dont enjoy the game" but keep playing it anyway. Which begs the question if you don't enjoy this game, why are you posting on the forums? Obviously when I make a post on personal experience it's going to be my own view on the game as a whole, thats how it works you nut head. I consider any opinion especially from people like you who barely play, normals/ranked and plainly don't even enjoy the game to be stupid and irrelevant. Just because you've played the game a little bit over the past few years doesn't mean you are qualified to talk on meta, or the state of community. Now if you played this game reguarly, both normals & ranked, and consistantly played at high elo, I would value what you have to say. Unfortunately that is the opposite, which is why anything you say is automatically deemed irrelevant. You didn't read the post and still haven't the faitest idea about the current state of the game or community. Casual players like you have no bussiness giving opinion espcially if you don't play or enjoy the game. You can't expect me to be civilized if you come off being negative and insulting in your very first post. Apparently you haven't heard the phrase "treat people how you want to be treated".
> [{quoted}](name=PRAISE THE SÛN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gPJzhdA,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-13T23:05:33.369+0000) > > It obviously does in this case, because it's MY post lol. I gave my personal view of my experience in game play, hence why this post is in gameplay. It is highlighting my own personal experience with game play and some issues surrounding my frustration/rant. > > You realize there is no possible way I can recount exactly what each game entailed. I basically recorded whether there was a griefing player in my game or not. It could of been on the enemy team or mine. Doesn't matter if it's my team or the enemy's team, verbal abuse and toxicity from the community is clearly what I'm bringing awareness to. > > Bottom line, is there always some form of toxicity or negativity which makes the game play frustrating. I find it amusing that you actually are trying to play the victim and gain some moral highground with your position. > > You can justify this account or that, but it's pretty obvious you don't play a lot of ranked, and I find it a joke that you make multiple accounts. If the game isn't that fun why are you even playing it? You realize that you are part of the problem with players who "don't care, dont enjoy the game" but keep playing it anyway. Which begs the question if you don't enjoy this game, why are you posting on the forums? > > Obviously when I make a post on personal experience it's going to be my own view on the game as a whole, thats how it works you nut head. > > I consider any opinion especially from people like you who barely play, normals/ranked and plainly don't even enjoy the game to be stupid and irrelevant. Just because you've played the game a little bit over the past few years doesn't mean you are qualified to talk on meta, or the state of community. > > Now if you played this game reguarly, both normals & ranked, and consistantly played at high elo, I would value what you have to say. Unfortunately that is the opposite, which is why anything you say is automatically deemed irrelevant. > > You didn't read the post and still haven't the faitest idea about the current state of the game or community. Casual players like you have no bussiness giving opinion espcially if you don't play or enjoy the game. > > You can't expect me to be civilized if you come off being negative and insulting in your very first post. Apparently you haven't heard the phrase "treat people how you want to be treated". Yeah, just like there's no possible way you can actually prove that what you're saying isn't extrapolated numbers to prove a point. What awareness exactly? Everyone knows there's toxic players/griefing peeps. That's why the report system exists in the first place. My goodness. That's not true at all, I've had plenty of games where it was fun and I didn't see any verbal abuse. Again- I think a lot of this is your personal mindset and not the people actually playing the game. What are you talking about with this victim crap? I'm not trying to gain moral highground. I'm telling you that your personal accounts do not have any meaning by themselves due to the bias and the complete lack of neutral groups as well as just more participants in general. Even if everything you said was true; it means literally zip because someone else can come on and say the exact opposite and all you can do is call them a liar as well. How is it obvious I 'don't' play much ranked? Despite me telling you that I DO play ranked? Why is it a joke to practice gameplay at a level that's suitable with said champion, if I'm playing on a champion and I don't know its kit well or etc, I want to go against other players in a similar situation at the bottom of the barrel so I can actually gain experience practicing against other people and not get completely stomped by the meta flavor of the day. " Now if you played this game reguarly, both normals & ranked, and consistantly played at high elo, I would value what you have to say. Unfortunately that is the opposite, which is why anything you say is automatically deemed irrelevant." You know rank shaming isn't allowed on the forums right? I know you don't want to play the game again but stop badmouthing me just because you can't handle someone telling you that you're being biased. I play the game plenty and enjoy it. I don't enjoy ranked so I don't play it on ONE account. I did read your post, I'll continue restating that I did do so. Just because you believe otherwise means nothing other than you won't believe me and this discussion will just loop on forever.
: I'm tired of votes.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. The votes are just the common people's ability to categorize content that they themselves deem relevant or not. If you don't have anything to discuss that interests people then it's going to get downvoted because you're the only one that actually WANTS to discuss it. That's understandable right?
: Do yourself and everyone a favor and stop judging others based on what little information thats available. The whole point of forums is to share opinions and give positive or constructive feedback. What you think doesn't concern me, especially when theres no basis or meaning behind it. I.E. you making false assumptions based on little information and not fully reading a post. "out of 600 games this season, 433 of them I had either:a rager, an afker, a griefer, or an verbally abusive/passive aggressive player." Thats not a bias, thats actually information that I've gathered over the course of the past 8 months. What other facts should I be including on a "opinion forum post on my own expereinces in gameplay"? Stupid assumption, stupid statement from you. Normal games are different from ranked games, in MANY ways. Unfortunately your brain is to small to understand that. Difference is skill is a big one. A diamond player playing normals with his friends who are silver/bronze is obiviously going to have an impact on gameplay. I don't see how it wouldnt. You have no played lots of ranked, I've look on your OP.GG profile and you have played around 40 games of ranked in the past 4 years. 40 games compared to 600 games is a big difference, but hey I don't expect you to be able to tell the different between quantity or quality. This is a forum post on my personal experiences in ranked soloQ, and frankly I will tell anyone who decides to post something stupid or irrelevant on MY post the truth. You've been banned before, why else would you be so quick to judge and give your "ridiculous opinion". Your inability to understand the very game you are playing, along with a majority of its player base, gives me reason to doubt most of the things you claim to say. If you read my post, you'd see I give my personal opinion on my own gameplay, hence the forum being under gameplay. I pointed out that that there was a faulty system, toxic community, which makes this game frustrating to play. You started off by not giving me the benefit of the doubt, so what is this role reversal like I somehow was attacking you first? Feel free to go back and read your post, you were the first person to refute my opinion/thoughts lol. You can't preach equality when you start off being negative lol, thats just plain silly.
> [{quoted}](name=PRAISE THE SÛN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gPJzhdA,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-11T23:24:31.135+0000) > > Do yourself and everyone a favor and stop judging others based on what little information thats available. The whole point of forums is to share opinions and give positive or constructive feedback. > > What you think doesn't concern me, especially when theres no basis or meaning behind it. I.E. you making false assumptions based on little information and not fully reading a post. > > "out of 600 games this season, 433 of them I had either:a rager, an afker, a griefer, or an verbally abusive/passive aggressive player." > > Thats not a bias, thats actually information that I've gathered over the course of the past 8 months. What other facts should I be including on a "opinion forum post on my own expereinces in gameplay"? Stupid assumption, stupid statement from you. > > Normal games are different from ranked games, in MANY ways. Unfortunately your brain is to small to understand that. Difference is skill is a big one. A diamond player playing normals with his friends who are silver/bronze is obiviously going to have an impact on gameplay. I don't see how it wouldnt. > > You have no played lots of ranked, I've look on your OP.GG profile and you have played around 40 games of ranked in the past 4 years. 40 games compared to 600 games is a big difference, but hey I don't expect you to be able to tell the different between quantity or quality. > > This is a forum post on my personal experiences in ranked soloQ, and frankly I will tell anyone who decides to post something stupid or irrelevant on MY post the truth. > > You've been banned before, why else would you be so quick to judge and give your "ridiculous opinion". Your inability to understand the very game you are playing, along with a majority of its player base, gives me reason to doubt most of the things you claim to say. > > If you read my post, you'd see I give my personal opinion on my own gameplay, hence the forum being under gameplay. I pointed out that that there was a faulty system, toxic community, which makes this game frustrating to play. > > You started off by not giving me the benefit of the doubt, so what is this role reversal like I somehow was attacking you first? Feel free to go back and read your post, you were the first person to refute my opinion/thoughts lol. You can't preach equality when you start off being negative lol, thats just plain silly. I don't understand how you think your personal account means anything. Some people are lucky, unlucky, and then there's an average. If what I think doesn't matter to you then how can you say the forums is a place to share opinions? You're literally contradicting yourself with your next line... I read it, that is completely bias, you don't have any compiled evidence, you don't have any actual proof that 433 games out of 600 games had someone like that in there. There's absolutely no reason for anyone to believe you when so many people can climb and don't have issues. What you might consider someone raging, another person might not see them as such. You could think someone simply stealing a blue you wanted as griefing but how is anyone supposed to know what a rager or griefer is by your definition? The fact that it's YOUR information makes it biased, if you had polled a bunch of players anonomously, over a large amount of time that would be one thing, but your sample size is ONE person and it's yourself! On one account I haven't played very much Rank, because the game isn't that fun. I never said there isn't toxic people in ranked which is half the reason I don't play it on this account that's made for collecting things. I play this account for fun. You can keep OP.GGing this account that was made in Season 3, and has gone through so many meta shifts and etc. I played enough games for placements each time, that's all on this account. Just to see if I could grab Gold for lawls, I got Silver I on one of my placements. I don't have the time to play Ranked on all my accounts all dang day and that's completely beside the point. Yeah, it's a forum post about your PERSONAL experience, and you're acting like it's the basis of fact surrounding the entire game, that isn't how it works. The idea that you consider any opinion differing from yours stupid or irrelevant pretty much makes everything come together. You can't stand it when your ideas are challenged so I'm going to suspect you flame players just like this in game. I did read your post, and you're mistaken which I said, then you turn around and call what I'm saying stupid and irrelevant. How is that positive opinions again? Isn't that what you were just preaching about?
: Saying what I believe on a forum post doesn't reflect how I act or what I say in a game. I'd be perma banned if I did that. I'm guessing you didn't fully read my post talking about me experiencing toxicity in a majority of my games. League of Legends has one of the most toxic communitys in the gaming world, you need to wake up bud. And yes 70% is extremely accurate. EX: Something as simple as pinging a "?" to your team8 when they do something dumb or mess is kinda passive aggressive. Normal games are very different from Ranked games. But somehow you think with ur grand total of 40 ranked games over 4 years makes u qualified to speak about having an understanding of ranked and how people act. You must be been banned and had restrictions, why else would you have multiple accounts. Already puzzling that you are denying the cold hard facts. Sure there is less racist/homophobic people, with regard to the penalty system, but having a system which heavily penalizes those things makes people more likely to be passive aggressive in order to work around the system. Play aleast 100 games of ranked each season and you'll understand my frustration. Especially diamond-platinum ranked. Otherwise, keep your comments about "I understand" to yourself, you clearly don't.
> [{quoted}](name=PRAISE THE SÛN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gPJzhdA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-11T07:06:50.747+0000) > > Saying what I believe on a forum post doesn't reflect how I act or what I say in a game. I'd be perma banned if I did that. I'm guessing you didn't fully read my post talking about me experiencing toxicity in a majority of my games. > > League of Legends has one of the most toxic communitys in the gaming world, you need to wake up bud. And yes 70% is extremely accurate. > EX: Something as simple as pinging a "?" to your team8 when they do something dumb or mess is kinda passive aggressive. > > Normal games are very different from Ranked games. But somehow you think with ur grand total of 40 ranked games over 4 years makes u qualified to speak about having an understanding of ranked and how people act. > > You must be been banned and had restrictions, why else would you have multiple accounts. Already puzzling that you are denying the cold hard facts. Sure there is less racist/homophobic people, with regard to the penalty system, but having a system which heavily penalizes those things makes people more likely to be passive aggressive in order to work around the system. > > Play aleast 100 games of ranked each season and you'll understand my frustration. Especially diamond-platinum ranked. Otherwise, keep your comments about "I understand" to yourself, you clearly don't. I mean it's as much proof as any and the only thing I can judge you by is what you can prove to be the case. Due to how you act on here I highly doubt that you don't act the same in the games since you're quick to turn everything on its heel and talk down to people like their less than you in your condescending manner. I did fully read it, and you saying 70% is accurate makes no sense, you have no figures to back you up other than your own thoughts on the matter and personal experience which can be completely biased and in this regard is completely bias. Normal games aren't different from ranked games in a lot of ways. For one thing the objective is exactly the same, the only difference is how hard people try and that can vary in both scenarios as I'm sure you're aware of. People can try just as hard in normal games as people in Ranked can not try very hard and lose. It literally happens all the time and I know because I've played plenty of ranked. Just not on this account, this is my collection account where I get skins, champions, etc. I also made it back in Season 3 because after I came back from a short break from season 1 and 2 there was a huge meta shift and suddenly I had spent all my IP at the time on primarily champions and not runes. Which you'd understand if you played back then was a big deal and runes were expensive IP wise especially when you had to buy champions with the same currency. Like I said I have other accounts, this isn't my main account. The reason I have multiple accounts is because of the reason above and because I like to try things out without ruining other people's experience. I have an account for playing and trying things on Shaco, and I have an account for trying things on Singed. These two champions in an environment where I had little experience in while being level 30 at the time made it extremely hard to win and pulled my team back. So before you start presuming I've been banned multiple times I'd like you to at least give me the benefit of the doubt in that regard if you want the same towards yourself. I don't see why I have to believe you, when you're more than happy not to believe anyone and sit in your negative bubble.
: Anime: sub or dub?
I like subbed personally when I can get it. I don't mind dubbed but reading has always been a big hobby/forte of mine so I get to enjoy reading and watching at the same time. I know a lot of people would argue that there's actually more work involved when it comes to reading subs over only listening to dubs but to me that is not a big deal and I feel like there's very little effort involved. I might have just gotten used to it by now since I've done it for years so it's kind of second nature to read what appears in a few moments and then get back to what's going on, on screen.
: Done with League. (angry rant)
"hard 2 believe after 8 years people think flaming ur own team will win you the game. idiot logic, 70% of this community is toxic" "The most irritating thing for me is the players. I can't stress how many games I've had brain dead team8s " Nice, so you can't believe that people think flaming your teammates will win you the game, yet you come on here telling us that's exactly what you believe; that it's your teams fault? You do realize YOU are 1/5th of your team right? Like part of that is on you no matter how you slice it and your own negative attitude towards your teams and etc is going to lose you more games than just tossing out advice, and then continuing to make plays with what your team is focused on. I can understand the frustration in some cases but you're basically taking all the blame off yourself at all and are acting as though it's going to be only your teammates. I don't think 70% is very accurate at all. I'd say it's probably closer to 5 or 10% of players. I've been playing Since Season 1, on multiple accounts and have never gotten any bans/restrictions/etc, we have less toxic people now then we did before, which makes it even easier to stay cool.
Keldjur (EUW)
: Riot-Tantram lying, why?
Want to know what I think after reading your post? You deserve your bans- would you like to know why? Good I'll tell you, it's because despite your emergency situations you're saying have lead up to this. You were toxic/negative/etc over and over, regardless of other reasons for getting bans/restrictions you seem to forget you still did other things outside of those situations. I doubt you can give me 11 different reasons as to why you apparently had to leave a game or play poorly/etc. Even if you could you wouldn't have any proof to actually back you up. Furthermore you link to your other post and quote to Riot Tantram that has no reason to lie on your post, saying that on THAT account you had 11 penalties, meaning you had a bunch of others, on other accounts. If you don't understand it's YOUR behavior by now that's getting you banned I don't know what to say. The idea that you were allowed to stick around for more than 5 penalties makes me sad for everyone that had to have the displeasure of you being in their games flaming them. The idea that you're outright slandering a Rioter in the first place is ridiculous. There's a huge difference between saying someone can't balance something, and someone is lying. Lying is so huge on media, and you have absolutely no proof to back up your claim that there were "BS" bans. Start over, stop talking down to your team mates and making them feel bad; if you feel they need advice then offer it, don't demand actions that some people don't know, or care to do. Holy moly, it's a game, some people play for FUN.
: Join my discord and tell me why toxicity is bad
Toxicity is bad because it doesn't change the result of what's going on. If you're a good enough player to ignore it in the first place then why spread it at all? If your problem is that it shouldn't be a bannable offense then I'd argue why you should be able to use it at all? It doesn't make any sense, you not fixing the problem but creating a bigger one by literally dumping oil onto a kindled fire. Person is burning out because they had too many games that day, or they have personal problems, etc. Yet the solution is to flame them when they have a single bad game that you happened to be apart of? That makes no sense whatsoever. If you were giving advice that's one thing. But we're talking about straight up toxicity. It's bad because it's perceived to be bad like anything else in the world.
: Good for you, but there are also many players who will never do it.
> [{quoted}](name=FixHealsRemoveGW,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WbcXJYw5,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-06T19:50:39.400+0000) > > Good for you, but there are also many players who will never do it. Why are we bringing a non-statistical number that you can't prove into this? I can easily say there are many players that always do it. I've got every good sportsman reward since the game's inception. It's not hard to keep your mouth shut and not berate your team mates. Literally, the only people to blame are the people themselves for not being able to control themselves. No one forces someone to type something rude/etc. May I ask how you don't see a policy existing makes it realistic? How is that a 'mere' circumstance exactly? Can't we just reverse that on what you're saying now? "The mere fact that many players don't do it, doesn't make it unrealistic." Like what really stops me from doing that with your logic that lacks any actual foundation?
: Can't say how many potions i got
It transparently says 2. Nah but you're right that crap needs to be changed. Shouldn't have to second guess how many things you can chug if you're running camps/going to a lane to gank. Already have enough to worry about.
Pale Mask (EUW)
: What if summoner spells and runes were removed?
I've thought about this too. Runes/Masteries/Spells are literally just crutches and extra variables that don't need to be in the game. They should fix the problems with the champions rather than having them rely on something gimmicky that may or may not be up next fight/etc. I've also thought about this for a long time. I think it would help the health of the game a lot of champions just got overall buffs. This game is supposed to be about skill; I don't count taking a spell that is buffed "skill" as much as gimmicky. Personally I've always felt there was too many variables for Riot to Balance around and it takes away true focus from the champions themselves who actually use the stuff in the first place. Kinda defeats the purpose to me.
CLG ear (NA)
: do you sit down when you pee?
I usually stand personally unless I'm sick(feeling too woozy to stand etc), I've just pretty much always have stood up to pee since my youngest days, a bit too ingrained now, for me.
Faebyn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thee Pie Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nsYJleNp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:40:32.894+0000) > > It's a no tolerance policy, if you KNOW it's a racial slur normally then why the heck did you use it for? Deserved, your reasoning means zip in the situation, you said it, rules say DON'T say certain things. That's how it works. you nvr typed random stuff during count down of things? like chat moving so fast nobody will notice im gay?
> [{quoted}](name=Faebyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nsYJleNp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:47:50.394+0000) > > you nvr typed random stuff during count down of things? like chat moving so fast nobody will notice im gay? No, surprisingly racist slurs don't randomly pop into my head to say during chat. Heck I keep to myself unless the team needs a push towards the right direction. There's a reason I have every single icon during the old reputation system. I was and am a shining member of the community, I try to make sure everyone is having fun and don't spew toxic garbo into the chat. It doesn't take that much effort.
CLG ear (NA)
: What time do u go to bed?
2-4 AM most days, I have a special needs brother and me and my mum take shifts watching him when he has night terrors etc. Gotta look out for my little bro.
Faebyn (NA)
: Don't understand the suspension
It's a no tolerance policy, if you KNOW it's a racial slur normally then why the heck did you use it for? Deserved, your reasoning means zip in the situation, you said it, rules say DON'T say certain things. That's how it works.
: I catch all pokemons, normal and legendaries, with a regular poké ball. AMA.
What reason was this for? I do the same, personally it feels more satisfying than normal for me and I like the uniform "Every Pokemon shows a Pokeball in the corner." I'm curious why anyone else would do it. I've done it every since Gold, Silver and Crystal. :D
: FK IT! I'm Still In My 20s! Sleep is Overrated! Work Comes First!
Why not memes and games, why does this kind of stuff always leak out into GD?
: To all weebs and weebos:
I use "my anime list" (Mal) for this kind of thing. Way easier to see what people are watching since you can just link it to them and they can see it. Have you seen Overlord Series yet? It's pretty good, and season 3 is being released this month.
: I kinda made the comment as a joke, but it feels good when someone knows their stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Balterein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pIos72JN,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T23:00:12.977+0000) > > I kinda made the comment as a joke, but it feels good when someone knows their stuff. Well he is Critmaster Garen.
: Maybe because they shouldn't, as a company who wants to retain players, care about the small minority of online gamers who aren't desensitized to this sort of thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Uber Deer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zf5PFz6E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-09T06:35:05.082+0000) > > Maybe because they shouldn't, as a company who wants to retain players, care about the small minority of online gamers who aren't desensitized to this sort of thing. The minority of players are the ones that are being toxic. The majority of players are not toxic. So in that regard Riot is catering to the majority, not the minority such as yourself.
: Most Brutal ARURF experiences GD????
Karma, Karthus, Yi, Tahm and Ali. Was one of the worse experiences I've ever had to witness. Wasn't recently but damn- I never want to see that load up on screen again. Death, CC, and damage reduction no matter where you looked.
: Completed 10/10 God King Mission - No emote?
I just log in and out and the emotes appear. Noticed this happening with hextech chest emotes as well. I think it's just slow giving you those in general. Only thing that seems to require that.
: Member Berries; Worse Gameplay State of League TL;DR
Haha I remember back in Season one, Dodge Runes were a thing, Ninja Tabi's actually gave you "dodge" that was a stat, completely nullifying damage. Jax's entire kit was fitted around this concept. You can see some remnants of it in his helicoptering. His ult gave him extra dodge. So 70% of your basic attacks did nothing. There was also a time unique passives weren't a thing. Malph with 6 sunfire capes? Yush, that was a build back then. Then we had a teleport Revive meta, Revive was a summoning spell that instantly revived you, then you just tp'd to lane/the battle once more for another shot. (To be honest that was a lot more fun than staying ded while you watch the entire enemy team swamp your base because you were the only fed one.) There was a lot of pretty ugly things back in the day, but honestly? I had fun with those random meh things, everyone did. Stuff was fine tuned but overall Season 1 to season 3 were probably my most "fun" years of League because there wasn't all this meta/data crap that makes the game less fun. I just want to get in on a champion I enjoy, fight peeps and outwit them etc, but now it's almost solidly a game about numbers and it makes everything feel really bad. (in my opinion.)
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thee Pie Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:29:08.451+0000) > > I appreciate that despite the insult and ignoring the information, you still see my intelligence at some "college" level. That's surprising to me. So thank you for that. > > Regardless, no, this is information that I've researched from libraries, to the Internet, anywhere I could get information on the past. I had to drop out of college due to familial obligations. My friend really likes history and I despise it however it's useful and while trying to impress them/understand why they enjoy it I've learned a great many things of society and the problems that are mixed within it. That's neither here nor there. > > Explain why you believe people should have the right to be unbanned after indiscriminately harassing other players, making them out to be less than a person? The punishment shows that what they said had meaning. Which is what they wanted to begin with right? They wanted to say what they did so they did so, the punishment is justified because what they said existed in their chat logs. Why should that be removed? What's your justification? > > From what you've said up to now I only can think you have another account that was perma'd and you want it back. Honestly that, or a close friend of yours that shared it with you did. Your reasoning is unsound up until now and doesn't make a lick of sense, so if you could clarify to me your position, the why, would be appreciated. None of the sort. Actually I made this thread as a direct troll of this one https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/MFBeuLAA-upetition-make-the-words-gg-ez-and-all-its-forms-a-reportable-offense Why do you think there is some sort of intent behind my post? I made it as a joke, and you're being entirely way too serious about this. I'm curious as to what compels you to write this much to defend your beliefs over an internet League of Legends low quality discussion forum. I can only conclude that you're new here
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:34:03.147+0000) > > None of the sort. Actually I made this thread as a direct troll of this one > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/MFBeuLAA-upetition-make-the-words-gg-ez-and-all-its-forms-a-reportable-offense > > Why do you think there is some sort of intent behind my post? I made it as a joke, and you're being entirely way too serious about this. I'm curious as to what compels you to write this much to defend your beliefs over an internet League of Legends low quality discussion forum. > > I can only conclude that you're new here Okay. Put your joke posts in memes and games then? How am I the one new here when you're posting a joke post in a "general discussion" section of forums? I also haven't written very much at all? I've been pretty curt with my replies in general. For me that amount of writing is not even par for the course.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thee Pie Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:18:24.852+0000) > > That's what people already do with things like Thanksgiving. America was literally founded by people coming over and 'taking' land that wasn't even claimed by Native Americans. We then took slaves and built a country, then told said slaves that they were free but that's it, no help after and very little help presently, combined with crime rate statistics for specific races (which makes no sense really, we're all people and if we're going to act like that, then nothing really has changed.) Then we yell at "illegal immigrants" as if that's not what founded this country to begin with. > > > We create problems, and let them fester then when the festering wound explodes we place the blame on someone else because that's all we know how to do. Which is what you're doing now. I said we could have something nice, but instead of accepting that the blame lies within the people you in turn show some other society and say "WELL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED HERE" even though it was literally two different subjects... > > But hey, let's focus on Russia instead because they are an easier target right? Again- not sure what the point of talking about Russia is. You don't know shit about Russia, clearly. Having a functioning society doesn't have to have detrimental things for the people, but humans who are greedy make it out to be that way so not everyone can have nice things. It's backasswards. > > We've gotta start with the roots of problems, and if we can't even handle the 'pressure' of not being able to call people names in video games and respecting each other. It's pretty clear why society isn't moving forwards. People just want to do things for them, and it's going to be like that until we kill ourselves with some stupidity we invent, if we haven't already. You type like a social studies graduate. Did you pay for indoctrination in a college?
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:20:37.145+0000) > > You type like a social studies graduate. Did you pay for indoctrination in a college? I appreciate that despite the insult and ignoring the information, you still see my intelligence at some "college" level. That's surprising to me. So thank you for that. Regardless, no, this is information that I've researched from libraries, to the Internet, anywhere I could get information on the past. I had to drop out of college due to familial obligations. My friend really likes history and I despise it however it's useful and while trying to impress them/understand why they enjoy it I've learned a great many things of society and the problems that are mixed within it. That's neither here nor there. Explain why you believe people should have the right to be unbanned after indiscriminately harassing other players, making them out to be less than a person? The punishment shows that what they said had meaning. Which is what they wanted to begin with right? They wanted to say what they did so they did so, the punishment is justified because what they said existed in their chat logs. Why should that be removed? What's your justification? From what you've said up to now I only can think you have another account that was perma'd and you want it back. Honestly that, or a close friend of yours that shared it with you did. Your reasoning is unsound up until now and doesn't make a lick of sense, so if you could clarify to me your position, the why, would be appreciated.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thee Pie Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T21:53:33.184+0000) > > So now you're cherry picking and proposing that trying to have a healthy society free of rule breakers is now a what I presume you're trying to imply- communistic ideal? Good gravy. Do you even know the history of Soviet Russia? Probably not. Let me at least make an attempt to educate your ignorant ass. Since I've taken the time to TRY and reason with you, might as well just also go off topic and tangent since that's what you want. To be proven wrong on all accounts. > > They went from buzzing utopia due to their petroleum, which they got to be the third largest at the time just behind the USA, with health care and higher education in 47 language teaching over 27 million people, to communism, then a democracy with a seat in the UN. They have been our ally. Regardless of what you want to think just because there were bad apples in their dictatorship bullshit, to the conspiracy of them hacking and our current president. But this is getting close to politics, anymore and I'll be violating board rules so that ends the small history lesson. > > If you want to learn more, go pick up a book or check online. There's hundreds of sources. If you want to ACTUALLY discuss why people should be free'd of their punishments after having warnings/saying malicious things that were bad enough to get them perma-banned feel free to reply, otherwise we're done. Let's disregard how it started, or the millions upon millions of deaths. it was an utopia after all the killings I'm sure Don't even get me started on the bolsheviks or who they really were
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:07:51.872+0000) > > Let's disregard how it started, or the millions upon millions of deaths. it was an utopia after all the killings I'm sure That's what people already do with things like Thanksgiving. America was literally founded by people coming over and 'taking' land that wasn't even claimed by Native Americans. We then took slaves and built a country, then told said slaves that they were free but that's it, no help after and very little help presently, combined with crime rate statistics for specific races (which makes no sense really, we're all people and if we're going to act like that, then nothing really has changed.) Then we yell at "illegal immigrants" as if that's not what founded this country to begin with. We create problems, and let them fester then when the festering wound explodes we place the blame on someone else because that's all we know how to do. Which is what you're doing now. I said we could have something nice, but instead of accepting that the blame lies within the people you in turn show some other society and say "WELL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED HERE" even though it was literally two different subjects... But hey, let's focus on Russia instead because they are an easier target right? Again- not sure what the point of talking about Russia is. You don't know shit about Russia, clearly. Having a functioning society doesn't have to have detrimental things for the people, but humans who are greedy make it out to be that way so not everyone can have nice things. It's backasswards. We've gotta start with the roots of problems, and if we can't even handle the 'pressure' of not being able to call people names in video games and respecting each other. It's pretty clear why society isn't moving forwards. People just want to do things for them, and it's going to be like that until we kill ourselves with some stupidity we invent, if we haven't already.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thee Pie Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T21:06:59.027+0000) >They are minor things, but if everyone follows the rules and reports those that do bad things then the community on the whole works together and it makes a nice functioning society. I'm going to completely disregard your essay and quote just one line cause it's annoying Yeah, that worked so well in soviet russia
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T21:33:41.196+0000) > > I'm going to completely disregard your essay and quote just one line cause it's annoying > > > Yeah, that worked so well in soviet russia So now you're cherry picking and proposing that trying to have a healthy society free of rule breakers is now a what I presume you're trying to imply- communistic ideal? Good gravy. Do you even know the history of Soviet Russia? Probably not. Let me at least make an attempt to educate your ignorant ass. Since I've taken the time to TRY and reason with you, might as well just also go off topic and tangent since that's what you want. To be proven wrong on all accounts. They went from buzzing utopia due to their petroleum, which they got to be the third largest at the time just behind the USA, with health care and higher education in 47 language teaching over 27 million people, to communism, then a democracy with a seat in the UN. They have been our ally. Regardless of what you want to think just because there were bad apples in their dictatorship bullshit, to the conspiracy of them hacking and our current president. But this is getting close to politics, anymore and I'll be violating board rules so that ends the small history lesson. If you want to learn more, go pick up a book or check online. There's hundreds of sources. If you want to ACTUALLY discuss why people should be free'd of their punishments after having warnings/saying malicious things that were bad enough to get them perma-banned feel free to reply, otherwise we're done.
: my parents are getting a divorce, how should i cope with the stress???, please help (URGENT)
So I went through something similar. I was in the middle of highschool when the relations between my parents were breaking down, and a lot sooner than that. Then when I got into college my parents split up and my father left our family to go cheat on my mum. So I dropped out of college to go back to my siblings, the point I'm trying to make here is that I have experience not only giving advice on how to find coping mechanisms with my three siblings, but also have been through it as well so I'll try to lay it out fairly plain and simple alright? Firstly, know it's not you fault. A lot of people who go through these kind of things; feeling like somehow they are at fault and it's never the case. There's no person that is at fault for the parents splitting up, that's a choice between one or both of them depending on circumstances. I won't pry but believe me, you are not at fault and if you ever feel at fault just tell yourself otherwise. It helps a lot. Secondly, going out to get fresh air and drinking water helps with stress. I'm not saying copious amounts of water and being outside 12 hours a day but just going on walks when you get a chance, play a mobile game or something or go to a park and read a book, bring some water and a snack with you. It will not only help you realize that life keeps going but that you can have some normalcy in all of this. Plus being hydrated just helps with headaches and etc which manifest onset with stress. Third and final point I have is pick up a hobby you really enjoy, maybe a new one or an old one that you really, really like and immerse yourself in it to help cope. I really enjoyed video games and books so I did that personally, read lots of books online and overtime things healed, not completely but yeah. Eventually things will get back to normal in a sense, even if it doesn't feel like it. Remember, if you ever need to vent- find a good friend and talk to them about it. How frustrated it makes you feel etc, just propose the conversation with the thought that, that is what you wish to do and if they say go ahead then awesome. For most people- venting is a great way to organize your thoughts and also make things feel more at ease. If you have any further questions/need more advice let me know. Just comment on this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP. Take care fellow summoner~
: ARURF" which champ is the best for arurf?"
Ali's pretty good with most comps given his ult and couple his CC with any other kind of knock up and it's GG for the enemy. You can just headbutt/ground pound them, switching with your team mate. It's just perma cc forever. Singed is..okay. Can be good or bad depending on how you play/what you're playing into. Like you said Shaco and Garen are pretty great. Trynd's okay if you play him right, you can om nom the jungle and get back to lane faster than most champions and with tele on 40 you can clear the entire jungle at level 3-4, go back to base, buy and be back in lane and still get creeps most of the time. Speaking of om nom. Cho'gath can quite literally become such a monster. Unlimited champion nomming is ridiculous. I saw a Cho'gath with over 7k HP. Everyone got Blade of the rune king but still, it was horrrible to play against. Had to have the entire team there. But he can be shut down early. It's kind of the case for most champions. Best champion I think is still Karthus, along with unlimited Q's, constant E, and wall spam, ulting every like 30?~ seconds. Is ridiculously and turns the entire game upsidedown. You just ult whenever, not even for kills and it usually nets you an assist while you farm your laner/the jungle. All the Assassins as you said are pretty OP. Kennen actually is pretty decent in this mode. AOE stun ult makes him really powerful.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thee Pie Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T06:10:16.576+0000) > > Victim mentality? That's rich. How about we call toxic people what they actually are? Sadistic Sociopaths I'd argue that someone who gets an insult thrown at them, but isn't actually insulted, and reports you anyways for breaking the "rule" is a sociopath. Enforcing a rule they don't believe in for the benefit of whoever put it in place. The rest of your post is you putting words in my mouth and strawmanning me. Even insulting me calling me a shell. Lmafo, what is wrong with you? You are the hall monitor
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T17:36:37.117+0000) > > I'd argue that someone who gets an insult thrown at them, but isn't actually insulted, and reports you anyways for breaking the "rule" is a sociopath. Enforcing a rule they don't believe in for the benefit of whoever put it in place. > > > The rest of your post is you putting words in my mouth and strawmanning me. Even insulting me calling me a shell. Lmafo, what is wrong with you? You are the hall monitor First off, I never called you a shell. I said it's sad that there are such people. And that **_if_** you're such a person that happens to fit into the category of hypocrite because you're preaching one thing while feeling another- and finished off with a "I don't actually know if that's the case." I don't try to insult people, and if you feel like it was an insult then I apologize and wish to move forwards with this debate. Hell I'll even edit it if you want me to, just let me know. Secondly what am I strawmanning here? You're the one that keeps diverting the topic at hand and talking about irrelevant things while not explaining how they are relevant, or how victim mentality even plays into this. Victim mentality is a person that despite contradictory evidence to a claim of being a victim, still claim to be a victim. Yet me and you both know that people are toxic in this game meaning that there's no victim mentality here. What you're explaining here, the whole. "who gets insults thrown at them but isn't actually insulted and reports you anyways for breaking the "rule" is a sociopath." That thing? That _is_ a strawman. You're creating a scenario that wasn't brought up until now, and then acting like that's what this argument was all about, defeating it and saying. "Ha, see it only benefits them!" but honestly the community as a whole follows these rules. And it's the same in real life. Just because you didn't get murdered, but someone attempted to murder you/someone around you doesn't mean you wouldn't report them right? I'm sure there's varying circumstances, and this is a long cry away from that when it comes to chat versus a death threat, but there ARE people who made death threats/have told people to off themselves. A more tame example would be littering which is also 'report-able' and smaller offenses like it are things people report all the time. They are minor things, but if everyone follows the rules and reports those that do bad things then the community on the whole works together and it makes a nice functioning society. Who is wasting their time reporting behavior that isn't effecting them? I doubt there's many that go out of their way, most don't even stay for after lobby. They skip to the next game. I see maybe 2-3 people max ever in the end lobby. And usually it's just people shit talking about how someone's bad/etc. I want to make my final point saying this: If the people in question didn't break the rules, there wouldn't be any need for this discussion. You can turn that around all you want and say if there was no rules/no one cared, then we wouldn't be here either. And that's completely accurate, but the scenario is there IS rules, and people ARE breaking them, so they get punished for it. That's how it works in society, and it's not being a sociopath to want the areas around you to be clean of trash and debris (I'm not saying people are trash, just my example!) Just like it's not being a sociopath to report people for breaking the rules around you and making an otherwise calm fun environment, toxic to play in. It's just being human, people want things that benefit them, and the majority of people want a nice game without 'toxic' fueled games.
: > [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=rAbu9ayp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-07T19:32:04.108+0000) > > In regards to naming and shaming, there are several problems with it. > > 1. This is not guaranteed to enter the report system which is responsible for punishing said players. This is done by either the post-game report or a ticket. > > 2. Players can falsify information by making up "evidence," including photos and videos. > > 3. Even if we're presented accurate evidence, we don't have access to all of the information. > > 4. Since player reports aren't put into the IFS here, player reports can start witch hunts against other players. > > I hope that clears things up. You can be passionate about reducing toxic behaviors, but it has to be done the right way. The ends should justify the means. > > On another note, you can mute /all chat, under the settings in the client. Yet again ignoring other inquiries and sticking to own job format bravo.. I see no hope of change RIP lol community
> [{quoted}](name=NHLLabine,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=rAbu9ayp,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T06:12:38.026+0000) > > Yet again ignoring other inquiries and sticking to own job format bravo.. I see no hope of change RIP lol community They are not meant to be your friend, and they worked with you quite a bit, and patiently might I add; while you're venting your frustrations in general at them. You say you wish to be blasted on the boards if you were 100% doing something trollish or etc. But that's why it's witch hunting and etc to post people's names. Because just due to your "opinion" doesn't mean 100% someone is actually being a troll/inting/feeding/etc. You can say that it's true as much as you wish, and you can point your fingers at everyone that disagrees with you and call them a child. At the end of the day it's just a game, and everyone in your games (99% of the time) is going to be a person with their own life, job, thoughts, dreams, circumstances, etc. These variables are wild and even more unpredictable when it comes to 10 of them coming together in one instance of time. You've got to understand that what you're asking to be able to do at this moment is expose people who **might not** even be doing the things you say they are/to the extreme you believe in. You're not a judge, and the boards wouldn't be a very good jury. Even if they(the people in question) are horrible trolls- it doesn't fix anything to post it on the boards. A very, very small percentage from my understanding of League players even come here, and if they do it's just to talk about the stuff like patches/bugs/bans and etc. The best you can do is report them if you encounter them, and the system will take care of them. If you believe the system doesn't catch people/doesn't work. Just take a look in player behavior, plenty of evidence it- the system works.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thee Pie Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T02:25:10.760+0000) > > They wouldn't even be needed if people were just nice to each other, but that's not happening. They also wouldn't be needed if people didn't get offended over words people say over the internet in a video game Victim mentality is one of the biggest ailments in our society
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-08T03:17:24.709+0000) > > They also wouldn't be needed if people didn't get offended over words people say over the internet in a video game > > Victim mentality is one of the biggest ailments in our society Victim mentality? That's rich. How about we call toxic people what they actually are? Sadistic Sociopaths. Maybe that will ring some alarm bells for you. Being toxic is literally disregarding people on the other side of the screen as fellow human beings, then justifying your behavior by your own thoughts/feelings on the matter, then hypocritically saying it can't be their way but only yours. Do you understand that's what you're saying right now? You're saying people should be allowed to be harassed anywhere, and there shouldn't be a reason to cry over it. As if people don't die in real life from bullying and shit. Please- keep your anecdotal crap to yourself. "Biggest ailments" my ass. And saying "one of the biggest" makes it even more ambiguous. You don't even have anything to cite for that nor any actual percentage. You're just garnering towards that and saying it's the issue instead of the people making people into victims of their behavior. Pretty sad when people lose their humanity and are just shells wandering the net believing that they are superior because they can't feel hurt/etc from the stuff. Or you still do and are an even bigger hypocrite- who knows?
: No, you're just blatantly falsifying the concept to fit your opinion. It is a restriction on a basic human right to punish people for something they say that isn't an obvious immediate threat to someone else. A censor would be fine, but punishing people after giving them the illusion that they're free is far worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Uber Deer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFMbHsEt,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-08T05:49:43.033+0000) > > No, you're just blatantly falsifying the concept to fit your opinion. > > It is a restriction on a basic human right to punish people for something they say that isn't an obvious immediate threat to someone else. > > A censor would be fine, but punishing people after giving them the illusion that they're free is far worse. How is that blatantly falsifying the concept? Please explain that. You didn't, you're just using a blanket statement to try and invalidate the things I said without offering actual counter arguments here. A restriction is not taking away a right, it's limiting it. There's a difference. Please, try by all means to go into a restaurant and be rude to everyone, then when you get the cops called on you for causing a disturbance in public. You can yell that they are infringing upon your rights, because by your logic that would be the case right? It's the same here. You're using a public domain server that Riot funds, while playing account that Riot owns, not you along with everything else on it. And you're acting as if you have rights to act like a jerk, really now? No, that's not how it works in the real world, and like it or not. Riot is a real company, and the people on the other side of the screen are real people lmao.
: This is why the report/punishment system is TRASH (1 image)
If their average CS is 177.3 maybe they are just bad at Nunu because Nunu needs more work done with him? Yeah 13% win rate over 100 games, yet he averaged almost 200 CS per game? Only 30 less from Kayne that he's playing at an 85% Win rate? I don't know if that's trolling as much as just playing a champion that isn't meta atm and getting punished for it. 16% out of 19 games = 3~ games won meaning they lost 16 games with singed. 13% out of 112 games = 14~ games won meaning they lost 98 games 3/16 = about 1/5th = about 20%(16%) of games with Singed won. 14/98 = about 1/7th = about 14%(aka the 13%) of games won on Nunu. That's only a 6%(technically 3%) difference yet you're pointing out the Nunu games because you believe him to be trolling and he has more games there. Yet if he was actually trolling why the heck would he have an average of 177 CS? That makes no sense.
: Yeah, and check this out http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Chinese%20Jester http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=NA+XD https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/E0wznl8b-ask-a-shaco-main-chinese-jester-completed Hello????? Riots "ASK A SHACO MAIN" oh look who is being featured? "Chinese Jester" ... Fix your game Riot.. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} I can't even ask him what he does in certain matchups because hes never online https://i.imgur.com/8xKv0Js.jpg {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jin Seon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a1MROE6e,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-08T01:31:06.361+0000) > > Yeah, and check this out > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Chinese%20Jester > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=NA+XD > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/E0wznl8b-ask-a-shaco-main-chinese-jester-completed > > Hello????? Riots "ASK A SHACO MAIN" oh look who is being featured? > "Chinese Jester" ... Fix your game Riot.. > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} > > I can't even ask him what he does in certain matchups because hes never online > https://i.imgur.com/8xKv0Js.jpg > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} Wow that's definitely a feels bad man.
: I met with God today and He let me ask Him one question
And he just showed you the picture in the air instead of actually vocally speaking it? God is a troll, should've known.
Kythers (NA)
: [petition] Remove all bans for anything said in game
"Censoring" someone isn't what's happening. You're perfectly free to say whatever you want, but then you face the consequences after. That's not censorship. Just like incarcerating someone who hurt people isn't against their "freedom." They had the freedom to act decently, and get the slap on the wrist for something they did, same as anyone else. There's rules in all games and nations. They wouldn't even be needed if people were just nice to each other, but that's not happening. Everyone is just as free not to be rude in-game to other players. Yet you'd rather break the rules that the community has basically forged?
5050BS (NA)
: No when the game first came out SpellVamp was just as much a thing as LifeSteal is today. Riot hates Immobile mages today tho so they removed it
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O080FlXf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-08T01:49:32.307+0000) > > No when the game first came out SpellVamp was just as much a thing as LifeSteal is today. Riot hates Immobile mages today tho so they removed it I know how it used to be? I'm saying they are moving away from that kind of thing, and they will continue to do so. Lifesteal used to also take 3 hits to fill your entire HP bar. Neither of the things were balanced with the old game. Spell vamp is only allowed conditionally for certain champions in general because the function it provides is supposed to be a bonus. As I said, not something everyone should have in their kit. There's differences in champions- such as Vlad as someone pointed out, that would make the item ridiculously overpowered on those cases. It's better this way in my opinion.
Show more

Thee Pie Man

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion