enshine (NA)
: TFT has taken RGM's spot in the client
It hasn't actually. Likely "teamfight tactics" will be where you start the game for that in the future.
SEKAI (OCE)
: High elo smurfing in low elo; Ruining matchmaking and 'legally' boosting people.
Oh look, a woman who doesn't know any better. What a surprise.
: Does Riot need Re-rated by ESRB Everytime they make a change?
No, because it's updates. Besides, for a game like League it's pretty much online only, and online interactions are not rated by the ESRB.
SU5lE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O0gLNNRU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-20T05:28:50.951+0000) > > Bro, your teams aren't bad. > > They're just as good or bad as you are, sometimes better. Even the best players in the world fuck up once in a while. > > I got up to plat 1 with a 60% winrate last season. I just played this game verses silver and low gold in normals. > > https://i.gyazo.com/aa80fe01bd1386fa203ab063bd602a5f.png > > Bad games happen man. It's not a big deal. You are either fucking ignorant, trolling, or fucking braindead. There are people who go 0/12 on my team in 15 minutes. Guess what - I don't. We are not on the same level.
> [{quoted}](name=SU5lE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O0gLNNRU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-20T02:43:07.654+0000) > > You are either fucking ignorant, trolling, or fucking braindead. There are people who go 0/12 on my team in 15 minutes. Guess what - I don't. We are not on the same level. Lmao I guarantee I can find a game where you did about as poorly. If one game is such a big deal, then quit league instead of being such a sad and bitter sack of shit.
: Losing LP When Your Computer Crashes
>m so fucking sick and tired of losing lp when my computer crashes. Like Its not my fucking fault if it does tgat. Actually, yes it is. You know your PC has the tendency to crash, and yet you still take it upon yourself to play ranked, and risk the LP of your teammates as well as your own. And what would you have them do? Make it so that if you DC you don't lose LP? Do you have any idea how dumb of an idea that is? There is no foolproof way to determine if someone's PC crashed or if they did it deliberately to game the system, **and people will game the system.** It's a guarantee. In the meantime if your PC can't play league or crashes constantly, then that's on you. Nothing Riot can do about it. But don't play ranked and screw over your teammates, you selfish git.
: 14 Day suspension
If you got 2 week'd you deserved it, period. Instead of trying to correct your bad behavior, you have attitudes like this: >guess ill just leave my games for future references Which just goes to show that you act like a spiteful, childish asshole and the game would be better off without your attitude.
: When its past 20 minutes and your ADC has not bought an item yet...
This low effort posts belongs in memes and games.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0AgpZos,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T13:33:08.000+0000) > > You're right, I didn't notice the issue (because I only played a couple games) until recently. > > To be honest, most of Riot does a really good job. **SOME** things like how broken Irelia was, etc, were pretty ridiculous but for the most part it's good. > > Ryze IMO is fine, his rework is a great success. He's just very hard to learn and honestly could use some mana improvements in lane but beyond that he's probably fine. > > Riot can't win with people man. > > People complain when Riot does or doesn't revert things. It's OK to try new shit. It's OK to break the game temporarily during a preseason. They tried to solve problems with ADCs being fucking mandatory. And they did, for the most part. Right now you can play mages and adcs etc in the bot position. > > Didn't think about the miracle item. > > But tbh I think a cool item would be an ad item like this: > > > Pogg's Miracle (or whatever) > > 1300g > > 2 long swords, 1 sapphire crystal, +250g. > > 25 ad, 250 mana, Poggers passive. > > Poggers: After casting an ability, auto attacking restores 3% of your maximum mana. 6s cooldown. Ryze isn't fine. He's too good in coordinated play (pro) with that ult and partially due to his combo potential, so he's tuned low enough to be reasonable in pro play but kinda terrible anywhere else. The only reason he's not getting another rework is because Riot decided it was too much work and would probably end in another failure so they literally gave up on him (along with Kalista and Azir). It's not just that Riot can't win with players, they can't win with themselves. They're in full control of what happens in LoL, and yet they go back and forth trying to figure out what it should be like. Crit items worked a certain way for years, then Riot reworked them and left it that way for a year and a half while players complained the whole time. If complaints mattered, it wouldn't have gone nearly that long. They simply don't know what they're doing, but they don't realize that. Every direction is forward in their eyes.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0AgpZos,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T20:39:17.634+0000) > > Ryze isn't fine. He's too good in coordinated play (pro) with that ult and partially due to his combo potential, so he's tuned low enough to be reasonable in pro play but kinda terrible anywhere else. The only reason he's not getting another rework is because Riot decided it was too much work and would probably end in another failure so they literally gave up on him (along with Kalista and Azir). > > It's not just that Riot can't win with players, they can't win with themselves. They're in full control of what happens in LoL, and yet they go back and forth trying to figure out what it should be like. Crit items worked a certain way for years, then Riot reworked them and left it that way for a year and a half while players complained the whole time. If complaints mattered, it wouldn't have gone nearly that long. They simply don't know what they're doing, but they don't realize that. Every direction is forward in their eyes. Masters players are doing fine with Ryze. Ryze *is* fine. He's just really hard to play, it's the effort->reward ratio which is to be considered. If you play Ryze, and win, the game would've been easier to win with say Kassadin.
Rock MD (NA)
: "Learn to cs and you'll climb" is a bad meme. If you want to climb learn wave manipulation.
Good points, but I still see players average 6 cspm even on farming champs, which imo is just complete ass. I always encourage low elo players to focus more on getting 80 cs by 10 minutes consistently in custom games while having a bot in their lane. After that, depending on the lane I go into farming/trading patterns, warding placement, and then wave manipulation. Wave manipulation is a hard skill to learn when you don't have very good fundamentals. But it is immeasurably valuable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0AgpZos,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T10:19:40.622+0000) > > The loading bar works fine for me; It does not seem to be an average. > > Additionally I think you forget that a lot of the balance team and associated Rioters have changed hands - These aren&#x27;t the same people necessarily that were working on League in season I or II. > > Overall the aesthetics of the loading screen are much nicer. I do wish that the ping updating very quickly could be fixed though. > > As for your balance concerns, they&#x27;ve done a fantastic job the past 3 patches. Akali got gutted and is in a position to receive some QoL and appropriate power back into her, Irelia had some of her kit removed and Sylas honestly feels fine to play against. One or two games against him and I know what he does, 90% of the time. Granted I mostly play Ryze so I don&#x27;t have an ult he can really steal though. > > The crit items being mostly reverted is fine, because the game is in a better state than it was when they did it, as well as adding niche items like energized builds vs just typical crit. ADCs actually have choices. > > Spear of Shojin is a cool item. > > Completely busted item, but cool. > > Essence Reaver just needs an item that&#x27;s like 1200g that restores a small amount of mana per attack and on minion kill or something. The loading bar works in that it does what it was intended to do, but it's an average. I'm sure you've seen people who load to 60% and then get stuck for a bit while everyone else is done - with five players (co-op vs AI) that now translates into 92%, which I'm now seeing just as often as the former situation. But, really, the total load time is best represented by the slowest individual time, since everyone has to wait anyway. If players 1-4 load in 30 seconds but player 5 takes two minutes, the total load time will be two minutes, so averaging the load times for every player in that scenario makes the progress bar shoot up to 80%+ in 30 seconds and then take another 90 seconds to finish the last <20%. Turnover is a normal part of any business, but it shouldn't affect the product like this. Can you imagine if Netflix content was "here today, gone tomorrow (and back again the next day)" because of revolving-door executive positions? It'd drive people batty. I can't really comment on the aesthetics of the load screen, because it's a matter of opinion - if you like it, that's great. I neither like nor dislike the aesthetics. I can comment on usability, though, and ping updating so fast is a key UI mistake, as you've seen. Yes, Akali et al. got gutted. But they needed gutting in the first place, and someone else will need gutting again later. The patch notes are always filled with confidence that this change will be so great, but then all we have to do is wait and we'll see another set of patch notes telling us how going in the opposite direction is great. Sylas is a prime example of a lot of problems Riot falls into: cookie-cutter husbando, super overloaded, and with a "cool" ult that'll just be a problem going forward. I'm surprised you're not worried about him stealing a Ryze ult, as that's one of the most powerful ults in the game... in pro play. Ryze is "balanced" with really weak basic abilities (in terms of numbers as well as difficulty) to offset an ult that eats up most of his power budget. Udyr is balanced with only basic abilities, with the one on R being kind of garbage nowadays. But guess what? Sylas can use his ult CD to steal Udyr's R (not his ult - Udyr does not have an ult; he can't use Essence Flare), but he can also steal Ryze's ult. How strong should his basic abilities be to accommodate both those situations? The answer is that it can't be balanced for both those situations. His overall strength will vary greatly, which is the definition of unbalanceable. Crit items being reverted is fine, according to the patch notes. According to previous patch notes, the rework was fine as well. Riot sees every change as positive and doesn't acknowledge egregious errors. Their design process is driven by "what would be neat?" rather than "in what ways would this fail?", and we end up with a lot of mistakes. The mistakes are corrected with other "neat" designs. As you say, "busted, but cool." Yeah, ER should have some mana sustain before investing 3k gold. I'd even say it could be a cheap item that stacks into a permanent effect (for a mana-hungry AD champ, not mages or Renekton) and then disappears from inventory, like Eleisa's Miracle.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0AgpZos,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T11:29:54.867+0000) > > The loading bar works in that it does what it was intended to do, but it&#x27;s an average. I&#x27;m sure you&#x27;ve seen people who load to 60% and then get stuck for a bit while everyone else is done - with five players (co-op vs AI) that now translates into 92%, which I&#x27;m now seeing just as often as the former situation. But, really, the total load time is best represented by the slowest individual time, since everyone has to wait anyway. If players 1-4 load in 30 seconds but player 5 takes two minutes, the total load time will be two minutes, so averaging the load times for every player in that scenario makes the progress bar shoot up to 80%+ in 30 seconds and then take another 90 seconds to finish the last &lt;20%. > You're right, I didn't notice the issue (because I only played a couple games) until recently. > Turnover is a normal part of any business, but it shouldn&#x27;t affect the product like this. Can you imagine if Netflix content was &quot;here today, gone tomorrow (and back again the next day)&quot; because of revolving-door executive positions? It&#x27;d drive people batty. > > I can&#x27;t really comment on the aesthetics of the load screen, because it&#x27;s a matter of opinion - if you like it, that&#x27;s great. I neither like nor dislike the aesthetics. I can comment on usability, though, and ping updating so fast is a key UI mistake, as you&#x27;ve seen. > To be honest, most of Riot does a really good job. **SOME** things like how broken Irelia was, etc, were pretty ridiculous but for the most part it's good. > Yes, Akali et al. got gutted. But they needed gutting in the first place, and someone else will need gutting again later. The patch notes are always filled with confidence that this change will be so great, but then all we have to do is wait and we&#x27;ll see another set of patch notes telling us how going in the opposite direction is great. Sylas is a prime example of a lot of problems Riot falls into: cookie-cutter husbando, super overloaded, and with a &quot;cool&quot; ult that&#x27;ll just be a problem going forward. I&#x27;m surprised you&#x27;re not worried about him stealing a Ryze ult, as that&#x27;s one of the most powerful ults in the game... in pro play. Ryze is &quot;balanced&quot; with really weak basic abilities (in terms of numbers as well as difficulty) to offset an ult that eats up most of his power budget. Udyr is balanced with only basic abilities, with the one on R being kind of garbage nowadays. But guess what? Sylas can use his ult CD to steal Udyr&#x27;s R (not his ult - Udyr does not have an ult; he can&#x27;t use Essence Flare), but he can also steal Ryze&#x27;s ult. How strong should his basic abilities be to accommodate both those situations? The answer is that it can&#x27;t be balanced for both those situations. His overall strength will vary greatly, which is the definition of unbalanceable. Ryze IMO is fine, his rework is a great success. He's just very hard to learn and honestly could use some mana improvements in lane but beyond that he's probably fine. > > Crit items being reverted is fine, according to the patch notes. According to previous patch notes, the rework was fine as well. Riot sees every change as positive and doesn&#x27;t acknowledge egregious errors. Their design process is driven by &quot;what would be neat?&quot; rather than &quot;in what ways would this fail?&quot;, and we end up with a lot of mistakes. The mistakes are corrected with other &quot;neat&quot; designs. As you say, &quot;busted, but cool.&quot; Riot can't win with people man. People complain when Riot does or doesn't revert things. It's OK to try new shit. It's OK to break the game temporarily during a preseason. They tried to solve problems with ADCs being fucking mandatory. And they did, for the most part. Right now you can play mages and adcs etc in the bot position. > > Yeah, ER should have some mana sustain before investing 3k gold. I&#x27;d even say it could be a cheap item that stacks into a permanent effect (for a mana-hungry AD champ, not mages or Renekton) and then disappears from inventory, like Eleisa&#x27;s Miracle. Didn't think about the miracle item. But tbh I think a cool item would be an ad item like this: Pogg's Miracle (or whatever) 1300g 2 long swords, 1 sapphire crystal, +250g. 25 ad, 250 mana, Poggers passive. Poggers: After casting an ability, auto attacking restores 3% of your maximum mana. 6s cooldown.
: The new Ranked system has essentially pushed me away from the game
To be honest, if you're playing every lane then you aren't climbing as high as you could. Regardless, consistently winning with LP splashing being implemented won't be a problem, as it increases the more you win so you rank up all of your roles eventually.
: Riot's been at this for ten years
The loading bar works fine for me; It does not seem to be an average. Additionally I think you forget that a lot of the balance team and associated Rioters have changed hands - These aren't the same people necessarily that were working on League in season I or II. Overall the aesthetics of the loading screen are much nicer. I do wish that the ping updating very quickly could be fixed though. As for your balance concerns, they've done a fantastic job the past 3 patches. Akali got gutted and is in a position to receive some QoL and appropriate power back into her, Irelia had some of her kit removed and Sylas honestly feels fine to play against. One or two games against him and I know what he does, 90% of the time. Granted I mostly play Ryze so I don't have an ult he can really steal though. The crit items being mostly reverted is fine, because the game is in a better state than it was when they did it, as well as adding niche items like energized builds vs just typical crit. ADCs actually have choices. Spear of Shojin is a cool item. Completely busted item, but cool. Essence Reaver just needs an item that's like 1200g that restores a small amount of mana per attack and on minion kill or something.
: There are other ways to communicate across language barriers, such as with pings. This would be the same advice I'd offer if you happened to move to a different region. Lag can be pretty annoying whenever it happens. Sometimes AFK leaver buster takes care of that. The times where I've had consistently bad lag, disinterest got the better of me and I just wouldn't play. If you're really ambitious, you could also learn their language.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2jHbkzu5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T11:42:45.773+0000) > > There are other ways to communicate across language barriers, such as with pings. This would be the same advice I&#x27;d offer if you happened to move to a different region. > > Lag can be pretty annoying whenever it happens. Sometimes AFK leaver buster takes care of that. The times where I&#x27;ve had consistently bad lag, disinterest got the better of me and I just wouldn&#x27;t play. > > If you&#x27;re really ambitious, you could also learn their language. Or they could just not join NA when they know it's not their native server, they'll have high ping, and no one speaks their language?
: So, how do you deal with "first time new champ" in ranked?
I ban new champions in ranked. If you're a dumbass and willing to pick a new champ in ranked, I don't give a single flying fuck if you played him on the PBE, I'm banning it. Period.
: when Riot ruins your favorite champion because no one knows how to play them
Bah, GP rework was a massive success, and I played both iterations extensively.
: Understanding how the new ranking system works (New Player)
Yeah your LP gains increase and you will start skipping divisions.
Birdfcker (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f5evJpz3,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T01:19:28.776+0000) > > Yeah you can&#x27;t control for that. No one can. So you ranting on the forums doesn&#x27;t really help, does it? they can control it by not playing with a shit pc/internet
> [{quoted}](name=Birdfcker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f5evJpz3,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T12:54:27.651+0000) > > they can control it by not playing with a shit pc/internet Dude you're like a kid complaining about being stuck in low elo because of bad teammates. You can't control what teammates have or don't have. Guess what, if you're consistently good or above average it doesn't matter if your team has bad pcs because statistically the enemies will have more ragers/afk/dcers than you.
: linking twitch prime?
go to twitch under prime offers
Birdfcker (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f5evJpz3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-23T22:59:15.636+0000) > > Honestly it was more of an inconvenience for you to go to the forums to make this post than actually have to requeue. > > Shit happens. Get over it. the inconvenience is the 10+ minutes of queue + champ select + loading screen wasted because these idiots are afk
> [{quoted}](name=Birdfcker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f5evJpz3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-23T23:14:19.993+0000) > > the inconvenience is the 10+ minutes of queue + champ select + loading screen wasted because these idiots are afk Yeah you can't control for that. No one can. So you ranting on the forums doesn't really help, does it?
: Decided to play a game of League by myself for the first time in awhile
Meh you can't really use one game as an example of soloq experience. It's mostly fine, sometimes you get feeders, sometimes you get carried cuz you're feeding. It happens.
Birdfcker (EUW)
: people whose pc/internet is too trash to play league should go uninstall
Honestly it was more of an inconvenience for you to go to the forums to make this post than actually have to requeue. Shit happens. Get over it.
: In your eyes, what do you think are the 3 signs that a game is over with 0 chance of comeback?
1. Bots 0/6 by 8 mins. Okay, gonna be a hard game. I can handle this though. 2. Top is also 0/4. Okay, game's gonna be harder. It's fine though, we can just stall, I have 10 cs per min and a couple kills. Maybe I can carry. 3. Jungle starts running it down mid. Alright, we're probably fucked.
: Help with League Voice please
Check another program (like discord) to make sure that it picks up your mic. If it picks up in other programs, it's LoL. If not, it's your mic. Check and make sure you have a microphone. You have one? Good. Make sure they're plugged in. If they are, make sure they are secure and not loose. If it works in other programs, download Snappy Driver: https://sdi-tool.org/ Download the lite version, download all the drivers and install them. Restart, and try again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kw2fwgig,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-13T14:49:24.768+0000) > > Ryze has a 43% winrate btw > > Neeko has 52%+ in high elo > > balance team btw There's a good reason Ryze is kept at that winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kw2fwgig,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-13T16:17:30.246+0000) > > There&#x27;s a good reason Ryze is kept at that winrate. Shitty balance team + pro play?
RAPGOD1 (EUNE)
: GP needs a buff
Ryze has a 43% winrate btw Neeko has 52%+ in high elo balance team btw
: Help, gangplank skin, cant choose
If you get one skin, get captain. Looks good and has unique voice lines.
: My mice just had a surprise litter of babies, and I'm still not sure how many.
You can't talk about newborn kittens and not share pictures
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXZdtLkO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-05T07:33:38.671+0000) > > 1v1 tournaments > > grasp caitlyn is unbeatable in lane Nothing new. Lucian does it too.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXZdtLkO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-05T08:03:54.644+0000) > > Nothing new. Lucian does it too. yeah except cait has imperious range and wins via arc trading much easier
: Where's the source of the introduction of Grasp Caitlyn?
1v1 tournaments grasp caitlyn is unbeatable in lane
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGOA2lOu,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-05T04:53:20.754+0000) > > Yeah, so 2 items ADCs want to build every game have strong defensive capabilities. They also don&#x27;t even lose damage for building a QSS! > > But since there&#x27;s other items that adcs want to build that aren&#x27;t as good defensively it totally undermines my point, right? > > Also lifesteal and bloodthirster are defensive in nature and the former scales harshly the more damage you do. Lifesteal? Really? In a game where a core item for mages is {{item:3165}} and EVERY champion that wants to deal damage, even junglers, run {{summoner:14}} while building {{item:3285}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} with https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/9e/Dark_Harvest_rune.png or https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/0/0a/Electrocute_rune.png/revision/latest?cb=20171126182032 ? Do you REALLY expect a marksman to benefit off lifesteal, even {{item:3080}}, when they'll at most heal for 30 health while their opponent deals 200+ on every single hit? And that is WITHOUT slapping grievous wounds on them, of course. Which they do, because everyone and their grandmother runs ignite these days. On a sidenote i actually haven't seen QSS picked up ONCE in the entirety of preseason. It's not worth the buy because you don't live long enough to negate any CC or debuffs anyway. Everyone would rather opt into {{item:3026}} in the hopes it'll keep them alive past the cooldowns of their aggressors.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGOA2lOu,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-05T04:58:56.804+0000) > > Lifesteal? Really? > > In a game where a core item for mages is {{item:3165}} and EVERY champion that wants to deal damage, even junglers, run {{summoner:14}} while building {{item:3285}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} with https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/9e/Dark_Harvest_rune.png or https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/0/0a/Electrocute_rune.png/revision/latest?cb=20171126182032 ? Do you REALLY expect a marksman to benefit off lifesteal, even {{item:3080}}, when they&#x27;ll at most heal for 30 health while their opponent deals 200+ on every single hit? And that is WITHOUT slapping grievous wounds on them, of course. Which they do, because everyone and their grandmother runs ignite these days. > > On a sidenote i actually haven&#x27;t seen QSS picked up ONCE in the entirety of preseason. It&#x27;s not worth the buy because you don&#x27;t live long enough to negate any CC or debuffs anyway. Everyone would rather opt into {{item:3026}} in the hopes it&#x27;ll keep them alive past the cooldowns of their aggressors. When adcs heal for 20% of total damage dealt they aren't healing for 30. Bloodthirster also gives a fat shield. And QSS should be bought in far more games than it is. Just because you're bad or most players are bad doesn't mean it's not a good item to help deal with lockdown and burst lineups. Besides, ADCs have best in class damage and burst over time. They just need to scale over time. You're kidding if you think ADCs are in a horrible spot. They're just not top dog like they usually are every game for the past 8 fucking years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGOA2lOu,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T19:37:52.834+0000) > > Yeah except their offensive items, have, you guessed it, defensive stats! On top of a goddamn role that&#x27;s solely to protect them! Which offensive marksman item has defensive stats besides {{item:3026}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3046}} and {{item:3139}}? Most other champions have {{item:3143}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3194}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3090}} {{item:3170}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3091}}. Only two of these items are even remotely viable on three of the marksmen in the game, and all of these can be efficiently picked up as first buy items that still allow a marksman to take part in gameplay. Build a defensive item first as a marskman today and you're effectively a walking bag of gold. You're not dealing any damage, and unless you're playing {{champion:22}} {{champion:202}} or {{champion:222}} you cannot contribute ANYTHING to your team, because you do not attack fast enough to validate the risk required or low damage per hit of attacking an enemy. All other champions in the game have high enough base damage on their abilities to still participate even without items.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGOA2lOu,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-05T04:36:15.880+0000) > > Which offensive marksman item has defensive stats besides {{item:3026}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3046}} and {{item:3139}}? > Yeah, so 2 items ADCs want to build every game have strong defensive capabilities. They also don't even lose damage for building a QSS! But since there's other items that adcs want to build that aren't as good defensively it totally undermines my point, right? Also lifesteal and bloodthirster are defensive in nature and the former scales harshly the more damage you do.
: Wasn't "Prestige Edition" supposed to be a very VERY rare skin?
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=86YrQTGE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-04T19:30:01.508+0000) > > The skin line might have multiple entries, but I think the idea is that each is only achievable through a specific, difficult process. So you might have 12 Prestige skins, but each has a specific way to earn it, keeping each specific part of the line rare.
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGOA2lOu,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-12-03T04:02:57.460+0000) > > Honestly why are you crying? > > ADCs are supposed to be paper. That&#x27;s because they build nothing but damage. In fact, the reason they&#x27;re so innately squishy is that they defensive stats that scale with their offensive ones. Their damage items, you guessed it, also provide defense! You get guardian angel, PD&#x27;s % reduction, bloodthirster&#x27;s shield, on top of a whole ROLE dedicated to making sure your ass can farm! > > So if you eat every damn ability from someone on top of their ignite, you **should die!** It&#x27;s functioning as fucking intended. The problem is that adcs CANNOT build anything but damage. If they build defensive items they do not contribute to their team in anyway - and at the moment they are FORCED to build defensive items just to play the game, otherwise anything with ignite can press flash when it's up to instantly kill them. Ignite has gone from the spell you use to counter healing and high resistances to the spell you use whenever you are trying to get a kill - it has such a low cooldown there's never NEVER a reason to save it for later. By the time you need it again it'll be off cooldown!
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGOA2lOu,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T06:40:08.236+0000) > > The problem is that adcs CANNOT build anything but damage. If they build defensive items they do not contribute to their team in anyway - and at the moment they are FORCED to build defensive items just to play the game, otherwise anything with ignite can press flash when it&#x27;s up to instantly kill them. > > Ignite has gone from the spell you use to counter healing and high resistances to the spell you use whenever you are trying to get a kill - it has such a low cooldown there&#x27;s never NEVER a reason to save it for later. By the time you need it again it&#x27;ll be off cooldown! Yeah except their offensive items, have, you guessed it, defensive stats! On top of a goddamn role that's solely to protect them!
: Thanks for the reply. Does that mean op.gg is off by 2 whole divisions? It has me at a Silver 2, and I am still being penalized in silver 4.
> [{quoted}](name=Atropos131,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ure1d5uQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-04T04:54:04.383+0000) > > Thanks for the reply. Does that mean op.gg is off by 2 whole divisions? It has me at a Silver 2, and I am still being penalized in silver 4. op.gg is a rough estimation, it's not necessarily accurate. If you're gaining small amounts of LP and losing more, it's because your MMR has not yet caught up with you. Give it a few more games and it'll settle.
bokimane (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3Y0pB7W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T02:00:23.857+0000) > > They have before in the past and they were ultimate failures. > > That being said, there was a program very recently where they allowed a curated number of players back to monitor as an experiment. > > That isn&#x27;t open to new entries though. > > You&#x27;re toxic, and your account is forfeit, don&#x27;t expect to get it back. Just try your best to get to 30 and play nice and maybe one day that program will open again and you&#x27;ll be eligible. Don&#x27;t count on it though. Honestly, I love that you're looking out for me. I didn't know any of that existed haha. Ur the best dude. However, I'm not looking to grind this game to level 30. It's my Junior year in highschool and things are kinda getting busy. Thanks a ton though. I was expecting a lot of flame on my end but you definitely proved me wrong haha
> [{quoted}](name=bokimane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3Y0pB7W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T02:10:22.717+0000) > > Honestly, I love that you&#x27;re looking out for me. I didn&#x27;t know any of that existed haha. Ur the best dude. However, I&#x27;m not looking to grind this game to level 30. It&#x27;s my Junior year in highschool and things are kinda getting busy. Thanks a ton though. I was expecting a lot of flame on my end but you definitely proved me wrong haha Tbh the new lvl 30 experience isn't bad at all once you're past lvl 10 or so. I'd just /mute all until then. THere's more free champs and BE gain is way better than the old IP system when ti comes to getting champs.
: GD, Choose what build I will main on my fresh lvl 30 act in its placements. First one mentioned 5
**GAME 2**: LOSS Scoreboard https://i.gyazo.com/0b1140b9528265339262a1faadaaed01.png Damage Chart https://i.gyazo.com/37231810eb9586820e6f4ebf94f71908.png
: GD, Choose what build I will main on my fresh lvl 30 act in its placements. First one mentioned 5
**GAME 1**: LOSS Scoreboard https://i.gyazo.com/7b5cf82ba1646ab63b110242d3ebd0b9.png Damage Chart https://i.gyazo.com/a84f109bc898c057bad1ba71f45c366a.png CLIPS https://plays.tv/video/5c05ebcb0b20517ef2/moo-pt-1
bokimane (NA)
: Just got permabanned for the first time and i deeply regret it.
They have before in the past and they were ultimate failures. That being said, there was a program very recently where they allowed a curated number of players back to monitor as an experiment. That isn't open to new entries though. You're toxic, and your account is forfeit, don't expect to get it back. Just try your best to get to 30 and play nice and maybe one day that program will open again and you'll be eligible. Don't count on it though.
Ramaero (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QyZlRsW5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-03T05:16:59.273+0000) > > yikes that&#x27;s a huge ass thread > > > And as someone else mentioned before me, it&#x27;s actually so incredibly unlikely that we are the sole form of intelligent life in our universe that it borders on the hysterically impossible. > > Mathematically speaking even if there were a fraction of a fraction of a percentage of life being on any given planet, then there&#x27;d be thousands of civilizations in our galaxy alone. Now granted, whether or not multiple races of intelligent life exist at any one time is debatable, since in the grand scheme of things, we are on one small planet, in an infinitesimal solar system, at the edge of an infant galaxy. And the entire span of earth&#x27;s civilization, going back over ten thousand years, isn&#x27;t even a blink of an eye in intergalactic standards of time. > > Chances are, entire cultures of intelligent life have lived, breathed, fucked, invented, and wiped themselves or died out a thousand times before our planet even arose from the superheated plasma of the universe. That&#x27;s not even accounting that, chances are, our universe is not the first time existence has happened. Eventually, black holes, singularities of infinite gravity will eventually gather all matter, light will die, entropy will take over. Everything in the entire universe that is, was, and will be, will be compressed into the size of a soccer ball. Matter and anti matter will duel once more, and if we are lucky, if this time around, like the last time that allowed regular matter to exist, there is a positive amount of matter, it will explode, expelling massive amounts of heat, gas, energy and elements in mere microseconds. More energy than a billion civilizations could produce in a trillion lifetimes. More energy than all the stars in the milky way will ever produce in their entire lives, combined. More energy than can be possibly described or comprehend by any human mind. Time will once again flow, as it may be measured. Time is not equal, of course. Circumstances of one&#x27;s birth in the universe never are, it&#x27;s possible the level of background radiation will be much higher than the previous time. Or much lower. It takes very specific and fortunate circumstances for the universe to be able to actually form galaxies, too little or too much gravity results in ultimate failure. Of course, we never knew about the failed circumstances, no one would. Reality can&#x27;t exist if it fails, so if the odds are above zero, it will always happen, eventually. An infinite amount of times in an infinite amount of space, for there is never really an end to our universe. Merely our wholly insignificant part in it. That is a really well thought out and intellectual reply, I appreciate that. I short on time as today I've been extremely busy and I wanted to spend more than a minute or two to reply to this( I should be able to give this more time tomorrow) but just want to say thanks for the scientific and rational insight you just gave in which you elaborate on the scope of the universe in it's entirety, as well as it can be comprehended with the information we have and it was also very poetic; your response was really well thought and and I appreciate it. I want to point out I am not an expert on cosmology and astronomy but I know an okay amount so I can appreciate what you have said. Please I strongly urge you to give the Documentary a watch if you have not done so already, and let me know what you think. It might resonate well with you given your perspective and mentality and what you already have learned with regards to cosmology. _______________ # Lastly for all who are viewing this thread and still have, only one person has upvoted this thread, while two people downvoted, there are over 700 people who have viewed this thread already. I urge you to please upvote this to help counteract the people who understandably will downvote this topic out of a whim or without giving it much thought or trying to really understand something before dismissing it or thinking it's something not worth others seeing. Please upvote this and tell other's who you believe might want to learn about this, it's very important more know and you can help by sharing this with others.
> [{quoted}](name=Ramaero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QyZlRsW5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-03T23:22:16.011+0000) > > That is a really well thought out and intellectual reply, I appreciate that. I short on time as today I&#x27;ve been extremely busy and I wanted to spend more than a minute or two to reply to this( I should be able to give this more time tomorrow) but just want to say thanks for the scientific and rational insight you just gave in which you elaborate on the scope of the universe in it&#x27;s entirety, as well as it can be comprehended with the information we have and it was also very poetic; your response was really well thought and and I appreciate it. > > I want to point out I am not an expert on cosmology and astronomy but I know an okay amount so I can appreciate what you have said. Please I strongly urge you to give the Documentary a watch if you have not done so already, and let me know what you think. It might resonate well with you given your perspective and mentality and what you already have learned with regards to cosmology. > _______________ > > # Lastly for all who are viewing this thread and still have, only one person has upvoted this thread, while two people downvoted, there are over 700 people who have viewed this thread already. I urge you to please upvote this to help counteract the people who understandably will downvote this topic out of a whim or without giving it much thought or trying to really understand something before dismissing it or thinking it&#x27;s something not worth others seeing. Please upvote this and tell other&#x27;s who you believe might want to learn about this, it&#x27;s very important more know and you can help by sharing this with others. Thanks for the response. If you like the subject, try reading, "A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson. I read it when I was 9, and found it fascinating.
: You have a thread on this on **Discuss the Boards**, which is a better place to discuss the matter. Ultimately, public opinion on GD does not solely determine whether or not a punishment is appropriate, and we much prefer that you not open multiple threads on the same topic, especially when the other has a fairly robust discussion going. That said, my own opinion is that the removal is justified, but that the punishment was unnecessary. I think that a request to express your complaints in a more respectful manner would have sufficed.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Qpbjz8F7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T22:22:38.311+0000) > > You have a thread on this on **Discuss the Boards**, which is a better place to discuss the matter. Ultimately, public opinion on GD does not solely determine whether or not a punishment is appropriate, and we much prefer that you not open multiple threads on the same topic, especially when the other has a fairly robust discussion going. > > That said, my own opinion is that the removal is justified, but that the punishment was unnecessary. I think that a request to express your complaints in a more respectful manner would have sufficed. Honestly it shouldn't even have been removed. Chances are he wasn't the one derailing the topic. He didn't make a topic concerning it in an unrelated forum, this looks like a comment. ~~If you think that~~ his post did not deserve removal let alone punishment ~~you're more of a joke than~~ and the mod who did ban him is a joke. Alright looking over your responses you're pretty good in my book. Consider the remark retracted.
: GD I'd like your thoughts on this moderator action if you have time please.
LOL what Talks about power mad. Gets banned for 24 hrs. For literally nothing. Though it's memes and games. Trash content anyway, but still, you should not have been banned.
: STICKY Official 1-30 Blue Essence from Champion Capsules
Pre-30 capsules have always been different. Why are you whining? IP gains have always been slow, BE gains are actually much faster than IP was.
: > [{quoted}](name=heyimswaggin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ihLaUL7u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T20:26:19.498+0000) > > Weird how you use my latest game as examples in which clearly YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING when enemies feed the enemies and then you got 3-4 people constantly camping in your lane, yes lux game was unplayable with the fact of their bot and top lane creating an aram for me in middle and our team being passsive in our turret sides aside of jungle, - > > When you are 12-0 and have a shaco/or any other jungle jumping on you being 20-0 in shorter period then 20 mins it&#x27;s helpful indeed and it&#x27;s my attitude fault for trying the best, attempting to carry and trying to motivate my team from fighting each other, you&#x27;re so right. &Yes a 0-12 zyra who troll builds I consider as a extra enemy instead team player.
> [{quoted}](name=heyimswaggin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ihLaUL7u,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T20:27:00.008+0000) > > &amp;Yes a 0-12 zyra who troll builds I consider as a extra enemy instead team player. Yeah just focus on one problem, something you can't control instead of your own attitude and gameplay. Honestly you're like a 12 year old who cries that they got smashed in cod because someone used a noobtube. Or that they got an afk. You can't win every game. Despite that, I've carried plenty of 4v5s and even a few 3v5s, especially while smurfing. Silver elo is a j o k e.
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ihLaUL7u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T20:01:33.898+0000) > > what lol > > How are you gonna blame your teams when you average 8-12 deaths over the course of 30+ games > > While getting next to zero farm. Like you average 3-5 cs per minute. You only get half of what you should even when you&#x27;re winning and ahead. > > You have weird fucking builds. Like why are you going GLP on lux and why do you go boots of lucidity every single game even when sorc shoes is generally a much better choice? Like even when you&#x27;re winning you average 30-50% kill participation even when you win early and are on champs that are really strong at roaming or have global pick potential. > > Like 35% KP on lux is just inexcusable unless you go hyperfarm mode, which you clearly don&#x27;t. Or you do, but you&#x27;re just horrendously bad at it. > > The game is not rigged. You lose about half your games because you are where you belong. You lose more than half because of your attitude. > > Besides, you don&#x27;t even know what toxicity is. Silver is a joke, if you were able to go beyond silver you would with ease. No one in silver has any idea what the fuck they are doing. Like at all. Not even close. Mathematically speaking if trolls were so common you&#x27;d have a 5% advantage on your winrate because your team can only have 4 trolls while the enemy can have 5. I suspect you rage and whine and act passive aggressive just as much if not more than your teammates. Weird how you use my latest game as examples in which clearly YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING when enemies feed the enemies and then you got 3-4 people constantly camping in your lane, yes lux game was unplayable with the fact of their bot and top lane creating an aram for me in middle and our team being passsive in our turret sides aside of jungle, - When you are 12-0 and have a shaco/or any other jungle jumping on you being 20-0 in shorter period then 20 mins it's helpful indeed and it's my attitude fault for trying the best, attempting to carry and trying to motivate my team from fighting each other, you're so right.
> [{quoted}](name=heyimswaggin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ihLaUL7u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T20:26:19.498+0000) > > Weird how you use my latest game as examples in which clearly YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING when enemies feed the enemies and then you got 3-4 people constantly camping in your lane, yes lux game was unplayable with the fact of their bot and top lane creating an aram for me in middle and our team being passsive in our turret sides aside of jungle, - > > When you are 12-0 and have a shaco/or any other jungle jumping on you being 20-0 in shorter period then 20 mins it&#x27;s helpful indeed and it&#x27;s my attitude fault for trying the best, attempting to carry and trying to motivate my team from fighting each other, you&#x27;re so right. Lux is one of the few champs that can deal with that. You can stall the push by 20s by simply e+R the wave. You can also position safer. You can ward camps to track shaco. You can carry control wards to place down. You can get zhonyas. You can do tons of things to mitigate all of these seemingly insurmountable problems. You are stuck in silver because you belong there. You play like shit, you place in shit elo. That's just how MMR works. You can whine, complain, make excuses, etc all you want. A better player in that exact game would win it. Some games are not winnable, guess what, it happens. 95% of the games you play are winnable. You are just a bad player. Own it and get over it.
: Ranked is luck based | Unbearable teams please allow more players to be in bronze EUW
what lol How are you gonna blame your teams when you average 8-12 deaths over the course of 30+ games While getting next to zero farm. Like you average 3-5 cs per minute. You only get half of what you should even when you're winning and ahead. You have weird fucking builds. Like why are you going GLP on lux and why do you go boots of lucidity every single game even when sorc shoes is generally a much better choice? Like even when you're winning you average 30-50% kill participation even when you win early and are on champs that are really strong at roaming or have global pick potential. Like 35% KP on lux is just inexcusable unless you go hyperfarm mode, which you clearly don't. Or you do, but you're just horrendously bad at it. The game is not rigged. You lose about half your games because you are where you belong. You lose more than half because of your attitude. Besides, you don't even know what toxicity is. Silver is a joke, if you were able to go beyond silver you would with ease. No one in silver has any idea what the fuck they are doing. Like at all. Not even close. Mathematically speaking if trolls were so common you'd have a 5% advantage on your winrate because your team can only have 4 trolls while the enemy can have 5. I suspect you rage and whine and act passive aggressive just as much if not more than your teammates.
: GD, Choose what build I will main on my fresh lvl 30 act in its placements. First one mentioned 5
Ramaero (NA)
: "Unacknowledged" Documentary: Suppressed revolutionary E.T./alien technology, legitimate evidence
yikes that's a huge ass thread And as someone else mentioned before me, it's actually so incredibly unlikely that we are the sole form of intelligent life in our universe that it borders on the hysterically impossible. Mathematically speaking even if there were a fraction of a fraction of a percentage of life being on any given planet, then there'd be thousands of civilizations in our galaxy alone. Now granted, whether or not multiple races of intelligent life exist at any one time is debatable, since in the grand scheme of things, we are on one small planet, in an infinitesimal solar system, at the edge of an infant galaxy. And the entire span of earth's civilization, going back over ten thousand years, isn't even a blink of an eye in intergalactic standards of time. Chances are, entire cultures of intelligent life have lived, breathed, fucked, invented, and wiped themselves or died out a thousand times before our planet even arose from the superheated plasma of the universe. That's not even accounting that, chances are, our universe is not the first time existence has happened. Eventually, black holes, singularities of infinite gravity will eventually gather all matter, light will die, entropy will take over. Everything in the entire universe that is, was, and will be, will be compressed into the size of a soccer ball. Matter and anti matter will duel once more, and if we are lucky, if this time around, like the last time that allowed regular matter to exist, there is a positive amount of matter, it will explode, expelling massive amounts of heat, gas, energy and elements in mere microseconds. More energy than a billion civilizations could produce in a trillion lifetimes. More energy than all the stars in the milky way will ever produce in their entire lives, combined. More energy than can be possibly described or comprehend by any human mind. Time will once again flow, as it may be measured. Time is not equal, of course. Circumstances of one's birth in the universe never are, it's possible the level of background radiation will be much higher than the previous time. Or much lower. It takes very specific and fortunate circumstances for the universe to be able to actually form galaxies, too little or too much gravity results in ultimate failure. Of course, we never knew about the failed circumstances, no one would. Reality can't exist if it fails, so if the odds are above zero, it will always happen, eventually. An infinite amount of times in an infinite amount of space, for there is never really an end to our universe. Merely our wholly insignificant part in it.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Trist jump vs Zoe Sleep
>The interaction between Zoe **and literally everyone else in the game** is so unbelievably frustrating. Fixed that for you
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2fERLKTt,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-03T04:56:17.416+0000) > > dun do this to me _Oh I'm doin' this to you_ ######Also wb
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2fERLKTt,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2018-12-03T04:59:51.121+0000) > > _Oh I&#x27;m doin&#x27; this to you_ > > ######Also wb not like this
Show more

Theorchero

Level 70 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion