Rioter Comments
: I think League is dangerously close to careening off a precipice into the abyss of unbridled complex
Long story short, a LOT of us are getting burned out on the game now. https://media.giphy.com/media/12Nxp9loRy1yPC/giphy.gif
HarrowR (EUNE)
: I wish ADCs played more like Fighters/Battle Mages
Let's go through the list of magical champions that 1-shot me as an ADC on a daily basis. Wukong Akali Diana Talon Zed Kassadin Jax etc. etc. etc. If you think ADCs have much of an impact at all anymore, then you're wrong. ADCs are only as good as the front line protecting them. Some games I get to do absolutely NOTHING other than hang around in the back waiting for an opportunity to kill something and not die .Just about every ADC on the market is nothing more than a glass cannon waiting to get popped and erased from a fight.
: Jhin Rageblade Build, Low Elo
Early laning phase I'd still rather have a Dirk over a BF sword if there's a caster support on the other time, but meh... I don't know how many times Youmuu's saved my bacon over the years now with that movement speed boost.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=lumanachi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qvEpdOnT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-06T17:38:50.705+0000) > > The reason why rage blade is better is because the amount of AD jhin gets. Lets say you go {{item:3031}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3124}} . The amount of AD you get delete squishy not to mention Tank. Jhin always had trouble killing tank but this helps him out alot. {{item:3142}} on the other hand is good only for movement speed. Lethality suck in this game to be honest. Fair enough. --- I really hate losing that movement speed boost from Youmuu's though. God, it hurts. The Guinsoo's seems to be a 3rd item. Essence / Infinity + Rapidfire + Guinsoo's. The damage is pretty nice. It would probably help if I went Precision or Sorc runes. I've been dicking around with electrocute lately just for kicks. I'll swap back over and try it out.
Rioter Comments
: I'm afraid to play ranked games
The majority of players are in Silver. The skill gap that used to exist back then in S2 isn't there anymore because even the worst of veteran players have finally put their time in, and the game doesn't attract as many new players as it used to. The skill bar has been raised quite a bit. --- I float around in Silver. Just like 70% of the NA population does. Sure, you may get a new player or a troll here any there, but that's just the luck of the draw. Silvers still get paired with Bronze. 3 out of 5 players on a team may know what they're doing after X amount of years, but it only takes that 1 or 2 to feed and throw a game. You'll get used to it.
k wìx (NA)
: ???
> [{quoted}](name=k wìx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j7PlLFOL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-01T23:56:40.132+0000) > > ??? That's what I thought... ???????????
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lel, this got meme'd already. 2016 lel, I'm feeling old xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrP0H-n0x3Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQ8Lledz3g 1st link is urf but the 2nd isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=txbU8zJI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-07T14:58:54.108+0000) > > Lel, this got meme'd already. 2016 lel, I'm feeling old xD > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrP0H-n0x3Q > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQ8Lledz3g > > 1st link is urf but the 2nd isn't. Those builds do shit damage.
Thilmer (EUW)
: Lethality: what the f***?
He rushed lethality, didn't he? Randuin's {{item:3143}} and Ninja Tabis {{item:3047}} are your best friends in that scenario. Trundle is auto-attack reliant just like a marksman. All lethality does is negate the base armor of a champ. If you don't have additional armor it's your own fault. Hover over the armor stat in-game and check out the damage reduction %. It'll typically be between 20-25% for a lot of champions at level 1. Stack enough lethality to negate all of that base armor and you're basically doing that % in additional attack damage, which is why it's so effective on anyone without additional armor items. Most mages and ADCs start out around 30 armor at level 1 and climb to around 85 at level 18. The old rune system helped since everyone ran +Armor. Lethality has a lot more impact early game now. I'm bad with the formula, but if someone has 29 base armor, Jhin for instance, and the enemy has 29 lethality, that technically means you'd be losing that 22% damage reduction, and they'd be doing 22% more damage to you. --- It should be a 1 / 1 ratio on the lethality / base armor if I remember correctly. --- And this is why lethality is sometimes stronger than building crit early to mid game on a lot of champions: it's guaranteed calculated damage on demand rather than praying for a lucky crit. https://imgur.com/ODIqFs1 I did this a few games back when a Talon and Yasuo wouldn't stop bullying me. --- They finally learned their lesson, and Talon could no longer solo me, although he kept trying, probably because he didn't understand the lethality mechanics. Abuse people who don't understand how it works and you'll be out of Bronze in no time. I was ignorant about all of it for a very long, long time. You have to be more choosy with equipment down here in Low Eloville. Sometimes I build weird sh*t as an ADC just because I know I won't get a peel in team fights. What's the point of having high AD if you can't stay alive for more than 2 seconds in a team fight? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/310955598948728833/399561628779151360/23234.jpg
: > Now I'm sure there's a moral lesson to be learned here. hmm.... >I'm probably old enough to be your daddy. Now that's just sad. I'd hate to be your son if you were playing games instead of spending time with me. That's the lesson here.
> [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEXEUgdP,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2017-12-11T21:13:29.523+0000) > > hmm.... > > Now that's just sad. I'd hate to be your son if you were playing games instead of spending time with me. That's the lesson here. You want some honest advice? Don't have children... They're expensive.
: You were 0-7, your top was 3-10 your mid 1-4. Yeah kid, you can try and teamfight all you want, but you arent going to win anything like that. Lee Sin had 5 levels on you and the enemy team was mostly 17. There is NO situation in which ANY teamfight would have gone in your direction. Suck it up and admit your mistakes, Lee Sin did what he could but still couldn't keep you or any of your teammates from making bad decisions.
> [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEXEUgdP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-11T19:38:13.354+0000) > > You were 0-7, your top was 3-10 your mid 1-4. > > Yeah kid, you can try and teamfight all you want, but you arent going to win anything like that. Lee Sin had 5 levels on you and the enemy team was mostly 17. There is NO situation in which ANY teamfight would have gone in your direction. Suck it up and admit your mistakes, Lee Sin did what he could but still couldn't keep you or any of your teammates from making bad decisions. "Kid." --- I like that. I'm probably old enough to be your daddy. You're flattering me. I didn't say I did well, but Mr. Sin didn't contribute to my lane at all. It's an honest question, kiddo. I know you kids need to be good at the game so you have something to talk about with your friends at the lunch table at school, which is why I ask you children for your opinions, because you're just so damn good at this game. Help a brother out, Coach Kiddo. I need you professional gaming input. The top lane Heimer was the JG's duo partner. He lived top lane most of the game, and did quite well, but neglected everyone else. Now I'm sure there's a moral lesson to be learned here.
Rioter Comments
: PSA: Lux is not a support.
Uh, I love my Lux support when I Jhin, under the right circumstances. Ultimate synergy, rooting someone in place for days... As long as I don't see a Leona or Blitz on the other team, having a good Lux on my side makes me feel pretty confident, especially if the enemy duo has a mage or squish support of any kind.
: You lose the utility of other supports for the damage of the "mid" supp pick which CAN be worth it if you make it snowball; however, should you fail at doing so it's more of a detriment than if you had, say, a Braum who was behind. They're much more susceptible to ganks and hard engage due to a lack of mobility, though, so a traditional bot lane can definitely win if they fight on their terms, with or without jungle assistance.
A good Veigar or Brand support is one of the most obnoxious things in League.
: Instead of complaining about ADC's in general, complain about the no-skill OP ADCs
With 40 lethality and 80% crit, on {{champion:202}} , mages and enemy ADCs should be getting dropped. Late game I **WILL** 1-shot that prick Zoe with no Zhonya's (YEAH, HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!?!?!?! HOW DOES IT FEEL!?!?!). With some lucky crits mid game it's usually 3 shots, or 2 with the fourth shot included. If the enemy team can't zone off the other team's ADC, they deserve to all die a horrible death. If I can't get position to actually hit an auto, I'm worthless. The whole goal is to keep the enemy ADC at a distance so they can't do damage, and punish them when they dive. Oh, you didn't purchase armor? I'm so sorry ...
: Melee champions 1 shot Zyra's ulted plants?
On Jhin it's taking me 2 to take them out.
WinBoat (NA)
: Which Champion Ability Do you Hate The most? Which Ultimate Do You Hate The Most?
: Zoe Is too op
Nerf Draven. KTHX
: "I'm going to make an irrelevant claim in an attempt to invalidate the other person's argument." If I see content I really want, I will go ahead and pay for it. Nice strawman, though. That said, the part of the community I interact with most is exclusive to the GD sub board and it's a fragment of the entire community. As a whole, I do not play this game for the community. I still come to the boards for the portion of the community that resides within the GD sub board. If you have any problems with what has been said here, too bad. Unless you're going to make a VALID argument as to why Orange Essence should have been reduced (which means no attacking me personally), I would prefer that you stop posting on the topic.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iWZ3IFAe,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-06T21:27:16.957+0000) > > "I'm going to make an irrelevant claim in an attempt to invalidate the other person's argument." > > If I see content I really want, I will go ahead and pay for it. Nice strawman, though. > > That said, the part of the community I interact with most is exclusive to the GD sub board and it's a fragment of the entire community. As a whole, I do not play this game for the community. I still come to the boards for the portion of the community that resides within the GD sub board. > > If you have any problems with what has been said here, too bad. Unless you're going to make a VALID argument as to why Orange Essence should have been reduced (which means no attacking me personally), I would prefer that you stop posting on the topic. Well, Orange Essence was probably reduced so you don't get as many free skins and are therefore forced to pay for the content. The only people with VALID arguments are the nice people in the Riot marketing department. For the rest of us it's all left to speculation. No? There's nothing to debate. *whistle, whistle, whistle*
: I think you mean Level Capsules, but I digress... Riot will eventually listen if there is enough outrage and people actually speak with their wallets. That's why Dynamic Queue was moved to Flex and Solo Queue brought back. Riot lost a ton of players in Season 6 and they're only driving away more players with shitty practices. The only reason I play this game anymore is because I love it as a game. I don't like the community and I don't like Riot. But I have to deal with them if I'm gonna play the game.
What you really mean is: "I can't afford to pay for the content that I want." Just say it... And you don't like the community, but here you are, interacting with the community you don't like?
: Then why do you defend Riot being greedy and pushing the envelope almost as much as EA? My point is that I don't see any reason for them to cut down on what I was getting free, which was actually pretty minimal.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iWZ3IFAe,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T18:33:59.130+0000) > > Then why do you defend Riot being greedy and pushing the envelope almost as much as EA? > > My point is that I don't see any reason for them to cut down on what I was getting free, which was actually pretty minimal. It's not my company. Riot can run their company however Riot sees fit, and my opinion, and yours, does not matter. And while they're making $$$, we're arguing about their business practices on message boards, which has little impact. How's the weather?
: What makes you think Riot is strapped for cash? Answer that, with a source, and perhaps I'll take your argument seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iWZ3IFAe,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T17:48:55.833+0000) > > What makes you think Riot is strapped for cash? > > Answer that, with a source, and perhaps I'll take your argument seriously. I never said Riot was strapped for cash. Who did? It wasn't me. They definitely don't make as much money as other companies might due to their lack of a monthly subscription fee though. It's a sound argument you have: "BUT RIOT MAKES ENOUGH MONEY TO BE ABLE TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF!!!! WHY DON'T THEY GIVE ME MORE FREE STUFF!?!?! I WANT FREE STUFF!!!!" The whole god damn game and 95% of its content are FREE. Do you know how HUMBLE Riot is as a company that they allow you access to BONUS content for FREE at all? They just had the Project event where you could get FREE skins (minus play time). You're just mad that you can't get what you want ... for FREE. Yes, Riot is a huge, greedy company ... and they wants your money. Like, all of it.
: Problems with your statement in addition to what Riot has said: - Riot said skin shards are more accessible (they definitely are not any more accessible than before). - Riot also lowered the drop rates on skins (definitely making them less available) - Riot reduced the dust values for everything (makes everything less accessible) You are suggesting that Riot is CORRECT in screwing over the player for the purposes of making more money. Given that the dust rate was 60% before and 20% now, 35% seems like a happy median point.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iWZ3IFAe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T14:59:47.371+0000) > > Problems with your statement in addition to what Riot has said: > > - Riot said skin shards are more accessible (they definitely are not any more accessible than before). > - Riot also lowered the drop rates on skins (definitely making them less available) > - Riot reduced the dust values for everything (makes everything less accessible) > > You are suggesting that Riot is CORRECT in screwing over the player for the purposes of making more money. > > Given that the dust rate was 60% before and 20% now, 35% seems like a happy median point. I would say that Riot is CORRECT in "screwing" over the player for the purposes of keeping their business running and their employees paid. They don't charge a subscription fee, and I'm sure they hate players like me that don't spend money, and don't whine about the fact that they don't have some fancy looking skin for every toon they play. No one forces anyone to pay money for this game, which is why I enjoy it for what it is. If you're a child or teenager without a job or money to blow, I feel bad for you. Get a job, or beg your parents for a skin or two for Christmas or your birthday. So, Riot contradicted themselves by saying that shards are more accessible. So what? When do you ever get the skin you want for FREE anyway? I've got more Bandito Fiddlesticks skin shards than I can shake a stick at... Spare me more FREE Bandito Fiddlesticks skins. I can live without them. The system will always give you what you don't want so you finally get pissed, cave, and buy what you do. https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Riot-Games-Salaries-E247538.htm Software engineers making over $100k per year? Gotta sell a LOT of skins to make that payroll. That's a damn nice living. Riot targets "collectors," and since this is the only way the company makes money, they need to create as many skins as possible, as many champs as possible, and keep the cash flow moving since they're 1-time purchases. Their marketing department is incredibly awesome to be able to keep the cash flowing in. And all of those cosplay-lovin', Comic Con nerds that play the game always love collecting crap they don't need, so it works out for Riot. Get over it and quit yer whinin'. It's called capitalism. Riot is going to ride the gravy train all the way to the end of the track.
: We should bring up Orange Essence DE values.
Rito maketh thy money off of thy skinneths. I'm sure whatever Rito does as far as the essence is concerned is all approved by the marketing department to be the way that it is for the sake of encouraging us to pay them money.
: Everyone was complaining on the PBE about the New Health Bars (myself included). Yet they STILL PUSHED IT THROUGH. You could say they're BLIND to the criticism. Hahah. No really (insert name of Rioter reading this), this is like Flex Que, No one wanted/Asked for Health Bar changes.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I went back and reviewed all of the health bar changes since release, and I honestly feel like this new bar system is a step back in time. The previous bar has been around since Season 4, and there was nothing wrong with it. I don't need DOTS as placeholders on Jhin's ammunition bar.
: It's kind of weird imo, but I think it's because we're so used to the old style, suddenly having it changed really throws everyone off. Give it a couple days and see how you feel then.
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cjtOAqNx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-06T13:19:42.299+0000) > > It's kind of weird imo, but I think it's because we're so used to the old style, suddenly having it changed really throws everyone off. Give it a couple days and see how you feel then. I know exactly what you're saying. --- It has something to do with the contrast and hue for me. These new bars "pop" and force themselves into the foreground, if that makes any sense. The old bars kind of blended in with everything. I'm sure I'll get used to them just like everyone else will, but they still stick out like sore thumbs. Before the bars without the Colorblind setting felt similar to this, but now the Colorblind setting doesn't offset the annoyances I'm experiencing. Riot should just add a customizable health bar system if this is the case. Bleh.
Rioter Comments
: Regarding new champions
I remember when some guy on my team banned my ADC pick, so I banned his Zoe. This went back and forth 3 times in 3 different champ selects until he finally dodged. --- It made my day.
: Noob Question: How Do I Improve?
When you just ignore skill, and a fight boils down to a straight damage trade, know what you've got. I'm not the most mathematically inclined person, and mechanically I'm not a very good player, but I know what I can trade and what I can't as an ADC in lane. Bot lane is all about being an opportunist and poking. The downside of this is that you're not always going to snowball in kills. Many games I go 0 / 0 in my lane, deny CS, and still wind up losing. You can't carry if your whole team falls over in 2 seconds and you're left standing in the back line confused. Some team fights are just over before they ever really start. Get used to these games. Everyone wants to snowball, but it's not always possible. Your goal is to catch the enemy mages and ADC out of position and tag them in the booty. --- It's not always possible. If you ever get frustrated about losing all of the time, play jungle or top lane. Solo roles have a bigger impact. ADC is a role that's just along for the ride a lot of the time. When the team fights do start, know when it's okay to go in. If you've had 2x fights and that same Zed or Xin has gone straight to you both times, chances are they will do it a 3rd. Look for patterns and pray to God that your team knows how to give you good position. If on that third fight that pesky Zed or Xin or whatever it is goes right for you, and you have no outplay and your team does nothing about it, just suck it up and eat the dirt. If I die 5 or 6 times in a game, it's usually by the same player. You're gonna get focused, a lot...
: Vayne is the worst design in League of Legends
Lol ... "Mouthbreather." .... LOL!!!! *pause* LOL!!!
Lakega (NA)
: This Season sucks so hard...
Most of my games are averaging 25 minutes. At 20 minutes the snowballing is complete, and by 25 the game is done. I don't really have anything else say other than that has been my observation. --- And I keep playing late-game ADCs. Well, you're kind of right, speaking from experience: there is no more late game. Some people will never play safe, and it just takes one lane getting out of control to ruin the rest of the game.
Rioter Comments
Th3Huf0n (EUNE)
: Wait what? You don't build lethality against tanks. You build lethality to pop squishies. Lethality is flat armor pen. - If you have 40 lethality and attack a Varus, he is going to pop. - If you have 40 lethality and attack a Maokai, he is going to laugh in your face. Against tanks as Jhin, you build this {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} Against squishes as Jhin, you build some of this {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}}
Since the new rune system there are no more +Armor runes (unless they go Resolve, which is rare in bot lane.) It made perfect sense before the new patch since 1x Lethality item (Youmuu's or Duskblade) would completely negate the bonuses of the runes. Now it doesn't because the enemy ADC isn't going to have any starting magic resist or armor from their rune pages. There are a few champs that get passive bonuses, sure, but down in bot lane, what's the point? --- Please, try to convince me. I may be mistaken, but I don't see what good lethality is going to do on squishy targets that critical strike and the passive from Infinity Edge wouldn't do better, even if it is halved on Jhin. It still makes sense to build Youmuu's if the enemy ADC has Ninja Tabi, because it's a cheap counter, but outside of that... Eh? You tell me. Flat Armor Penetration = Lethality × (0.6 + 0.4 × level ÷ 18) The formula won't make it as if the target has negative armor. If they have 0 armor to begin with, lethality is useless and grants no bonus.
: > [{quoted}](name=Therion77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAeZP66i,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-02T14:05:09.592+0000) > > Lore ... > > In a fantasy world where a giant rat and a chick with sunglasses have crossbows, and two criminal psychopaths, and a sheriff, have guns. --- And they all fight, in an arena, and the giant rat and chick with sunglasses who both sport crossbows can somehow manage to kill the two criminal psychopaths and the sheriff that have guns, on a regular basis. But no one really ever dies. They respawn, on a giant stone altar, ... somehow. Just to do it all over again... until this giant blue crystal is destroyed. > > Then there's this bimbo with huge jugs who dresses up like a pirate, and her "magic" flintlock pistols somehow shoot hundreds of rounds per second ... She just kills EVERYBODY! It all makes PERFECT sense. > > Tell me more about this "lore" that you speak of. None of it makes sense. Not that it has to, but that's exactly why I don't even bother reading this "lore." lore ≠ gameplay
Where do Jinx, Jhin, and Caitlyn buy their ammo from? I guess Piltover has a gun store? Maybe Cabelas? Academy Sports & Outdoors? Or some mom and pop store?
DNFVixen (NA)
: Finally a lore change I don't hate.
Lore ... In a fantasy world where a giant rat and a chick with sunglasses have crossbows, and two criminal psychopaths, and a sheriff, have guns. --- And they all fight, in an arena, and the giant rat and chick with sunglasses who both sport crossbows can somehow manage to kill the two criminal psychopaths and the sheriff that have guns, on a regular basis. But no one really ever dies. They respawn, on a giant stone altar, ... somehow. Just to do it all over again... until this giant blue crystal is destroyed. Then there's this bimbo with huge jugs who dresses up like a pirate, and her "magic" flintlock pistols somehow shoot hundreds of rounds per second ... She just kills EVERYBODY! It all makes PERFECT sense.
Th3Huf0n (EUNE)
: None of the keystones really work with Jhin... Right now Comet is propably the best because of its scaling, but can be hard to land with Jhin (W and R). Aery is an option if you want to poke a lot (with supports like MF, Xerath, Karma). Electrocute is viable with all in supports (especially if you duo with one). Don't bother with Dark Harvest, it just sucks. Takes way too long to get going. Fleet is propably still not going to be good into huge majority of the matchup, even after the buffs. As of right now, the only reason **Jhin is looking strong is because botlane pokewars are back. All the high elo top tier ADCs (Ezreal, Ashe, Varus, Jhin, MF) have obscene poke. {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} is the most popular right now** from what I saw in challenger/Kespa cup. Even though the {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} or {{item:3142}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}} are still good. When lethality inevitably gets nerfed in future (i am certain that it's going to happen sooner or later), Jhin is going to struggle again and fall in winrate.
The Lethality Jhin builds are for people that can effectively dodge skill shots and actually have a team that knows how to protect the carry, and Youmuu's is questionable in Bronze / Silver. Down here in the dumps I've always found it better to go max damage and pop squishy targets, even if it means sacrificing myself sometimes. Lethality, as broken as it is, is still pretty worthless if the other champ has no armor. The only time I buy Youmuu's anymore is when I need to push a lane early game and need the extra mobility, or when that enemy Nasus top lane is 5 / 0 ten minutes into the game. It probably makes total sense in the higher elos, but not down here in Bronze and Silverville. Sometimes those pro-builds just don't fit the playstyle in my elo.
: So I'm trying to learn Jhin and do well.
Over 600 games played with Jhin, and I can say that I am completely unhappy with the new rune system when it comes to him. I played around with Grasp of the Undying a bit. If you're more than decent with your poke, even though it's reduced HP gain for ranged champs, you can squeeze an extra 150-200HP out of him during the laning phase. If you go Overgrowth you should be able to squeeze an extra 500HP out of him by 30 minutes. If you get really bored, buy Warmog's as a 3rd item (after boots) to really confuse that Zed midlaner, and watch him scratch his head when he dives and ults you, and you don't instantly fall over. If your team is ahead you can go Bruiser Jhin and scrape an easy 3200 - 3300 HP with frozen mallet. It's kind of funny. {{item:3031}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3083}}
: /mute all mutes everyone, including the enemy. This will not help you win games nor make your team play better. It is merely a placebo. They matchmaking is intentionally bad and the community is toxic because Riot allows it.
Ah ... The 2 / 22 / 3 Amumu top lane. I will never forget the 2 / 22 / 3 Amumu top lane. I may not remember his screen name, but I shall never forget him. Or the 0 / 18 / 0 Jax top lane... (Yeah, I've seen what you're talking about.)
: Toxic Behavior and other things.
There is an option to turn off chat completely. Albeit you have to mute everyone individually, but you can. I always spam my Discord voice link in the lobby. Anyone worth talking to joins, and anyone not worth talking to doesn't. Then I mute players from there on. And I can honestly say that I have not met one "toxic" person in Discord using this method. The toxic players are always the keyboard warriors with nothing better to do, so they spam and flame in game. I've gotten well over 1000 games played now, and statistically speaking, for me to even say that I have not once had a toxic player join my Discord is a testament to itself. Most of the trolls are teenagers or young children with nothing better to do than flame, and be, well, teenagers. If you're worried about the enemy team you can just turn off All Chat completely. You can find that option in the game settings. You'll find toxicity and bad sportsmanship throughout all of the elos. Get used to it and grow accustomed to muting people, as individuals, or your entire team if you feel it's necessary. I'm an adult ; I don't have time for BS and a bad attitude. I play the game to enjoy myself and have fun. {{summoner:13}}
: Bronze troubles with trolls. Do we need a method of punishment during champ select?
Bronze should be relatively easy to climb out of. You may not get beyond Silver, but it shouldn't be as hard as it is. It's only as hard as it is because a lot of people don't take the game seriously, and they play what they want, treating it just like a normal game where no one cares. I doubt Riot will ever do anything about trolls in champion select, but it would be nice to have a Voting function where the other 4 team members could vote to opt out of the game without losing LP because of a troll. That would be nice. Riot would probably say people would abuse such a function to avoid unwanted team compositions. Bronze is all-access. Once you get into Silver a lot of the trolls vanish. This season is .... complicated.
abca98 (EUW)
: If you dont get peel from your team, I'm sorry but...
> [{quoted}](name=abca98,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WXkLxgBn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-26T19:10:59.633+0000) > > If you dont get peel from your team, I'm sorry but... Yeah, that's what I thought. I've tried kiting, but in most cases the Yi runs faster than I do, so that's out of the question. The Yasuo is obviously almost impossible to outrun, even with Youmu's. 100% crit build can sometimes win a kite fight, but it's not a common build with Lethality dominating the playing field now.
Joxcab (NA)
: git gud
> [{quoted}](name=Joxcab,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WXkLxgBn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-26T18:52:27.211+0000) > > git gud That's great advice. Tell me how to beat them as a duo and I'll give it a try. I haven't come up with a logical solution. Troll.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I agree that B5 vs B1 shouldn't happen, because there is a bit of a skill gap there, but it's really not as big as you think. You could have easily won the game. In addition to this, matchmaking pairs based on skill, not rank, Which is why you have a hidden MMR that climbs and drops separate from your rank. Win sprees make it rise really fast while losing streaks make it drop speedily. The game basically told you that your team was equal in skill to the other team.
I think it's time to start playing Ziggs bot lane and fix all of my problems.
Show more

Therion77

Level 83 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion