Rioter Comments
: What a great start of the week. Awesome cinematic.
Eh, in reality Irelia could kill Sion 15 times and be at full health.
Verxint (NA)
: I sneezed, WebMD says I 100% have cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JXf5kTam,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T00:13:48.219+0000) > > I sneezed, WebMD says I 100% have cancer. Dude, I think it's happening right now!
Rioter Comments
: When you spot Elise in your jungle
So.... you spider in the jungle?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: That sounds AMAZING. But do you mean that the stun is 5 seconds? So they take 70% less damage while stunned right?
> [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 DRACOS,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=zomGJ32U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-10T01:04:04.432+0000) > > That sounds AMAZING. But do you mean that the stun is 5 seconds? So they take 70% less damage while stunned right? No they take 70% less damage and the sleep lasts 3 seconds so it's 2 seconds of uptime after which they can move and still be okay.
: Next champion after Sylas leak!
Upvoted because you used the right form of duel. Too many people want to dual me.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:23:51.308+0000) > > Now you're just being a jerk. Sorry if it is coming off as such, but these suggestions are bad and just do more to exemplify his problems and would just make him ok for low elo and even more useless for higher elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:25:02.108+0000) > > Sorry if it is coming off as such, but these suggestions are bad and just do more to exemplify his problems and would just make him ok for low elo and even more useless for higher elo. Have his E do less damage and reset on crit, and his E can crit then.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:12:51.233+0000) > > That is your opinion and based on your tone I think you're not the person to discuss things with. Didn't know we were discussing, I just saw terrible ideas for a champion and assumed it was another person who lost to a Try and wanted to make him non viable.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:21:42.528+0000) > > Didn't know we were discussing, I just saw terrible ideas for a champion and assumed it was another person who lost to a Try and wanted to make him non viable. Now you're just being a jerk.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:07:18.369+0000) > > I'm mastery 7 and he's my most played champ. I understand that he needs the ult but I see a lot of people constantly complain about it so I was hoping to find a work around. Then suggest better things, not stuff that will make him not viable.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:11:57.357+0000) > > Then suggest better things, not stuff that will make him not viable. That is your opinion and based on your tone I think you're not the person to discuss things with.
: Another thief
New champ ult will allow you to switch teams with target champion.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T09:58:07.993+0000) > > His build path will be different for sure to compensate, how about a slow applied on crit? Give his spin more range to compensate for slow travel time? Let him charge the spin like a garen spin but as a sion ult steering mechanic? Also not going to help. The problem with Try and the reason he gets his ultimate in the first place is because unless he snowballs, his ability to actually stick on targets is shit and even when he gets on them, that is his ONLY means of staying alive. He doesn't get insane AS and MS like Yi, he doesn't get mobility and hard CC like Irelia, he isn't able to stack defenses like Nasus. All he can do is just AA leaving hime prone to be easily kited to denied and thus made useless and the higher you go, the better players get to not lose to his cheese. Test it out right now, go play a couple games of Try, BUT, you can't use your ultimate, tell me how things go.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:05:02.813+0000) > > Also not going to help. The problem with Try and the reason he gets his ultimate in the first place is because unless he snowballs, his ability to actually stick on targets is shit and even when he gets on them, that is his ONLY means of staying alive. He doesn't get insane AS and MS like Yi, he doesn't get mobility and hard CC like Irelia, he isn't able to stack defenses like Nasus. All he can do is just AA leaving hime prone to be easily kited to denied and thus made useless and the higher you go, the better players get to not lose to his cheese. > > Test it out right now, go play a couple games of Try, BUT, you can't use your ultimate, tell me how things go. I'm mastery 7 and he's my most played champ. I understand that he needs the ult but I see a lot of people constantly complain about it so I was hoping to find a work around.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T09:44:46.818+0000) > > He'd have tenacity in exchange for losing his ult. If you really think Tenacity would be enough, you are crazy.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T09:46:50.966+0000) > > If you really think Tenacity would be enough, you are crazy His build path will be different for sure to compensate, how about a slow applied on crit? Give his spin more range to compensate for slow travel time? Let him charge the spin like a garen spin but as a sion ult steering mechanic?
Jamaree (NA)
: This would make him shit unless he had insane fury gen with even lower CDs then he had before.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hm0JVAO6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-09T09:41:16.771+0000) > > This would make him shit unless he had insane fury gen with even lower CDs then he had before. He'd have tenacity in exchange for losing his ult.
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: Played Sylas on pbe. Riot, are you feeling okay?
He's the main character of the new RPG they're making.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Reksee (NA)
: Aurelion Sol Voice Lines through 5 layers of google translate
I was not aware that poles could ask questions.
Rioter Comments
: Why do people play ranked when they have shit to do XDDD
I almost read the whole post but I'm tired. A summoner has disconnected.
: This is pretty good, i SUPER LIKE your idea of how his R should be reworked. Sadly riot only fixes stuff or listens to things like this in my dreams.
> [{quoted}](name=Ferrinova,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fWAaQops,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-08T08:06:32.079+0000) > > This is pretty good, i SUPER LIKE your idea of how his R should be reworked. > > Sadly riot only fixes stuff or listens to things like this in my dreams. I was just thinking of reasons why I wanted to keep his R the same and it hit me that in this meta Trynda needs to be alive enough to get to people to hit them. So by adding tenacity to his W I could get rid of his R safety net and make it more calculative as in, when should I use this Fury and how, rather than "get max fury go boom boom with pointy stick, then heal."
Rioter Comments
: If you want to win ranked games easily
After watching more of this show, do not listen to this. Definitely a bad idea.
Rioter Comments
: You can check out this concept: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/ZLKmPJHA-xulka-the-island-shaper It's kinda similar, but has more requirements.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=UkQGXopV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-07T03:38:18.321+0000) > > You can check out this concept: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/ZLKmPJHA-xulka-the-island-shaper > It's kinda similar, but has more requirements. I like the concept of balance through rendering you immobile, like a channeled aura.
Rioter Comments
: One of the Easiest Ways to Turn Games Around
I always thought the easiest way to turn a game around was to flip my monitor upside down. Good to know there are better ways.
Rioter Comments
: A few things: 1. Some people, like most mods, try to start at a 0 to get a more accurate judgement on how people are reacting. 2. Building on 1, unless you keep the click/hover to see upvote/downvote bit, 1 becomes hard to gauge. 3. A positive/negative vote shouldn't influence an opinion someone is going to read. People may agree with parts, or disagree with parts. Votes aren't going to change that. 4. Don't refer to people as a herd. It is sort of rude and insulting to those who do use the voting responsibly.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=d4ILEyEu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T05:11:47.830+0000) > > A few things: > > 1. Some people, like most mods, try to start at a 0 to get a more accurate judgement on how people are reacting. > > 2. Building on 1, unless you keep the click/hover to see upvote/downvote bit, 1 becomes hard to gauge. > > 3. A positive/negative vote shouldn't influence an opinion someone is going to read. People may agree with parts, or disagree with parts. Votes aren't going to change that. > > 4. Don't refer to people as a herd. It is sort of rude and insulting to those who do use the voring responsibly. To your number 3, it doesn't influence people outright, but we tend to gravitate towards whatever most people are saying. I see sometimes a post almost identical to another get the opposite attention just because the first 5 people to look at it voted negatively. To number 4, I use herd because it carries momentum. If something is going a certain direction it becomes harder and harder to back up. I do not use the term herd for certain people, ideas or circumstances. Some people or posts I actually like can still be herded posts, though I get that most people use it as an insult. Also to further what I mean by the use of the word herd, I see some people will provide arguments and evidence, and even if I don't agree with it, it doesn't qualify as a herd mentality, and is not meant to be used as such. By herd I really mean when someone posts a reply that says "yea you suck" or "this idea is stupid" without any actual thought to it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-01-06T02:26:23.858+0000) > > After reviewing and removing numerous comments (and dealing with several technical difficulties \-_-), thread is back up. > > I am offering this one general final warning to all users: > > Be nice. > > To OP: If you believe there are any additional rule breaking comments, feel free to report them on the [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > > -- Wilk Łucznik 🏹 Holy yikes. I understand. I was a bit heated in some of my comments but um yeah... didn't know that I would find these many comments after coming back online. By the looks of it, some people got triggered over what I said and then people got triggered over what the triggered people said. Simply amazing. I don't mind it when people disagree or disprove my logic but when people who clearly misunderstood what I said forward their misinterpretation of my own words to me and continuously tell me that's what I meant... it's honestly baffling and sickening.
> [{quoted}](name=Real Sexy Yoona,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T03:46:53.685+0000) > > Holy yikes. > I understand. I was a bit heated in some of my comments but um yeah... didn't know that I would find these many comments after coming back online. By the looks of it, some people got triggered over what I said and then people got triggered over what the triggered people said. Simply amazing. > > I don't mind it when people disagree or disprove my logic but when people who clearly misunderstood what I said forward their misinterpretation of my own words to me and continuously tell me that's what I meant... it's honestly baffling and sickening. I had a bit of a back and forth but it was mostly one very vocal person. Rest assured the majority actually thought it was a good post, even if they didn't necessarily agree.
Rioter Comments
: ~~This thread is being temporarily locked for moderation purposes.~~
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-01-05T22:55:05.350+0000) > > ~~This thread is being temporarily locked for moderation purposes.~~ Thanks for stepping in and taking a look at this thread. It's sad that a thread with an interesting proposal gets ransacked and I'm happy to see it is still up. It's a theory, and it could be wrong. But if we never allowed the thought to be expressed we could never grow to understand the world.
: 531261589425356800
/verifyhttps://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification?comment=0aa9
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: WOMP WOMP okay this actually made my day better thank you for your existing {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
It is my goal to provide comedic relief to those who need it. Also, I'm still getting the milk, I promise I'll come home soon.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DirigoX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-01-05T21:59:13.648+0000) > > riot is absolutely obligated to make the game in a way where the majority of players will enjoy it, otherwise their going to lose some money from those who leave. And the boards aren't that majority.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=000500020000,timestamp=2019-01-05T22:24:47.513+0000) > > And the boards aren't that majority. Also, money isn't in direct relation to number of players. Adding loot boxes for potential exploitation of gambling addicts for example, might see a 10% decrease in overall unit sales but a 50% increase in overall total sales by preying on those who spend habitually. They won't buy the same game 13 times but they will buy 13 times the amount of things for the game if they are made available.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ezreal Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=00070001000000000000000200010001,timestamp=2019-01-05T21:33:56.628+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> I used to think I had to always be right because I thought people only valued those who were always right. Then I thought about my life one day and tried to empathize and found that those I enjoyed talking to, those I took life lessons from and learned from, were those who weren't afraid of being wrong and were genuinely interested in other people and their views. And then it hit me. People don't care about who is right or wrong. They care about being heard and acknowledged. So I'd like to think all people can change when they just put down the shovel for a second and look up.
: > [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=00070001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T21:27:10.605+0000) > > I can&#x27;t confute your claims because ...they can't be confuted, they are FACTS. You asked me how the OP was being offensive, I showed you...you totally changed subject. PS That "you" of the last post was referred to the Board
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=000700010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T21:29:46.611+0000) > > ...they can&#x27;t be confuted, they are FACTS. > You asked me how the OP was being offensive, I showed you...you totally changed subject. > > PS That &quot;you&quot; of the last post was referred to the Board And how is it that everything you say a fact by default and everything anyone else says is not? Asserting anything as a fact closes your mind and actually makes people less inclined to hear you. Logically, you disagree, and in disagreeing your purpose would be to convince others that you are correct. So logically, you should be allowing other people to create discussion, listen, and then politely provide feedback, which will encourage people to listen to you. Otherwise you're just wasting your time. Even if somehow you are correct, acting in this manner is foolish, as you can't convince anyone of anything when you're losing your shit over it.
Slypack (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Slypack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-01-05T21:10:12.469+0000) > > Good theory but I don&#x27;t think that&#x27;s the case. Compared to companies like Valve, I don&#x27;t think Riot&#x27;s employees are professional. They probably just fuck up all the time. Look at clash not working for example. But the galio question is really hard to answer indeed. Like a child could figure out the numbers and see that its going to oneshot. > > but wtf is with these comments especially the one dude that keeps on replying and getting downvoted. Stop being a degenerate and stop wasting your time. You&#x27;re just filling up unnecessary space and people can&#x27;t read actual discussions. You&#x27;re comments are just you spassing the fk out. Stop. Get help. This first paragraph of yours is an example of a discussion that disagrees with the main post, rather than an argument that closes off the ability to discuss the actual topic.
: > [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T21:04:02.923+0000) > > Explain to me what you really found super offensive I explained it a MILLION time already. Oh btw: is not stuff that "I find offensive", is stuff OBJECTIVELY offensive (and TOTALLY absurd). Saying that Riot is fucking up the game on purpose cause they believe is a good market strategy is DEEPLY insulting (AND absurd). Same as "cmon they MUST be doing it on purpose, they can't be THAT STUPID".
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=00070001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T21:10:12.394+0000) > > I explained it a MILLION time already. > Oh btw: is not stuff that &quot;I find offensive&quot;, is stuff OBJECTIVELY offensive (and TOTALLY absurd). > Saying that Riot is fucking up the game on purpose cause they believe is a good market strategy is DEEPLY insulting (AND absurd). > Same as &quot;cmon they MUST be doing it on purpose, they can&#x27;t be THAT STUPID&quot;. I don't think the way you're conducting yourself has any bearing on objectivity. This is clearly an emotionally charged argument wherein you are blowing out of proportion anything said that disagrees with whatever ideology you have set up for yourself. I've already stated that you seem to take something the OP said and fill it with some cognitive bias you have, so that when reiterated it sounds obnoxious. Also, you're still emphasizing with capital letters.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2019-01-05T20:50:02.083+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> Explain to me what you really found super offensive and I will find a response of yours that asserts an opposing view, except more offensively. All of your responses, for instance, use capital letters to stress words that incite anger and enable cognitive bias. Many people use capital letters to draw emotion out of a post rather than a logical thought. It's a common tactic used today in marketing as well. These aren't so much conspiracy theories as inquiries into human behavior and by the way, I don't think the OP has introduced the notion on this particular thread that Riot bans people to sell more skins.
: Game 1 Pre-Game NA Region xD: sup you dirty %%%%%%s NA Region xD: dont play kaysa wtf NA Region xD: play a real champ NA Region xD: gotta carry you shit bags NA Region xD: im gunna 1v9 like always NA Region xD: im the best tristana support main on the server NA Region xD: fuck you %%%%%% NA Region xD: fuck your crack whore of a sister too In-Game NA Region xD: INVADE VIRGINS NA Region xD: no fuck bot gunna kill this skank NA Region xD: fucking freelo NA Region xD: once i hit 6 this shitter is done NA Region xD: ff NA Region xD: youre too dogshit NA Region xD: fukcing our 1v2 got ran over but we 1v2 mid and katerina is ahead of leblanc, actually bronze 5 NA Region xD: yeah go back in after we get away NA Region xD: good fucking idea Post-Game NA Region xD: when i said i could 1v9 i was kidding NA Region xD: didnt want all 4 of you to ride the short bus NA Region xD: fucking support with split xp and no farm NA Region xD: and you all with xp and cs just run it down NA Region xD: really NA Region xD: cause kat was 1v2 NA Region xD: and didnt get shit on like you NA Region xD: and shes melee NA Region xD: youre ranged NA Region xD: maybe youre just dhogshit NA Region xD: how do you explain NA Region xD: how she didnt get ran over? NA Region xD: fucking NA ameritards NA Region xD: negro level IQ Game 2 Pre-Game NA Region xD: im fucking support NA Region xD: you dirty %%%%%% NA Region xD: im going ap NA Region xD: wouildnt reccomend NA Region xD: you do that In-Game NA Region xD: guess im adc cause of this stupid ass redneck NA Region xD: cant fucking cs NA Region xD: good call NA Region xD: fucking garbage ass zed NA Region xD: fucking open mid this dogshit thresh fucked everything up NA Region xD: HeY GuYs iLL SuPpOrT DoNt WoRrY TrIsT YoU cAn AdC Post-Game NA Region xD: iron seventeen ass team NA Region xD: yeah you played the short bus rider team NA Region xD: not hard could 1v5 these apes with my feet NA Region xD: thresh your sisters a whore I don't understand the issue this is normal everyday banter.
This is why they lock threads and treat you as if you don't exist.
: The first thread was in a bad position to start with, even without the comments; the OP made hyperbolic remarks, short-sighted assertions, and even made a strawman argument to attack the people who had, doubtless, criticised their chat logs in isolation from any external context. ~~It's whole hells of ironic that he claims Riot and those who defend them can't take criticism with that being the case.~~ Beyond that, the comments section had, from what I can see at a glance; a detrimental argument that went nowhere, someone making comments in another language (curious what that was about, not enough to ask though), one insulting comment aimed at the OP, and one case of "Riot fanclub will kill me with downvotes". All told, Ulanopo made the right call to lock that thread, 'cause, as he said, the discussion was no longer productive. The second one was a case of the OP being more than outright disagreeable, shutting out any comments that didn't align with their way of thinking, insulting people who disagreed with him (calling them "conformist" or insinuating they'd be okay with Naziism). So, again; not a case of simple disagreement. That thread locking was warranted. And, funny you should link that third one, because not only was it a valid thread lock, but I was a part of that discussion while it _was_ a discussion. The OP deliberately ignored anything of the original discussion and focused on ad-hominem attacks and insinuating dishonesty. The sheer amount of side-stepping and deliberate ignorance is absolutely trollish behavior. They set up a discussion, and then completely abandoned it to focus on personally attacking the people who had tried to discuss it. So, none of the examples you listed are cases of threads being locked simply for disagreeing with everyone. The latter two were locked because the posters went out of their way to make it a non-discussion/dirt-slinging show, and the first one was locked because, speaking plainly, what little discussion there was was getting nowhere.
The problem lies in the discussion to start. Person A enters a discussion about his ban. Person B responds to discussion with a possible reason. Person A replies that that reason is a stupid one. Person B asks person A why they think it is a stupid reason Person A proceeds to start calling everyone on his thread names. Person B asks again, trying to get Person A to listen to both sides before presenting his argument. Person A refuses to hear any of it unless it agrees with his assertion. Thus there can be no discussion: If two people enter a room to debate a topic and are convinced that there is no other way, there is nothing to be gained from discussing it. If one person enters a room convinced that they are right and the other person is open to discussion, the only possible outcome is that the second person gives up trying to discuss anything because he/she feels like literally anyone else can have this discussion and say anything and the result will still be the same. If both people are open to discussion, both people will come out a bit more enlightened about how other people view the world. They expand and shift their views to be more reasonable and logical, they grow and evolve to strengthen and expand their methodology.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-05T17:59:51.330+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> I don't understand. He stated some possibilities and you went on full tilt and spent this entire time raging at him like he attacked you personally. You asserted his position in a half-assed manner to make his post appear worse than it is by paraphrasing totally different content than others are reading. There is no morality in the actual business model anyway. Maximize profit and minimize cost, using any legal loopholes and marketing techniques available. For instance: A certain person that owns a business sets up a certain charitable foundation that takes people's money and does what it is legally required to do with the money that still benefits the company, which is not what the fund was proposed for morally or ethically, but which is still legal. Markets that get too big almost always seem to fail under the weight of corruption. Why are they corrupt? Not because all people working in the company are evil, but because the company, like a virus, is killing its host from expanding too much. I strongly believe the nature of man is the nature of all things. We consume, expand and then collapse under the weight of expansion. There needs to be people who check up on this from time to time to ensure that the path Riot is taking is good for them. As a very blunt moderator put it himself, Riot has no obligation to listen to anyone. But then why does the company exist if not to serve a product or idea to other people? By disregarding people and taking these small lurching steps forward, by faking growth and filling in the cracks with silly putty, you're able to expand further for longer, but it also marks a possible collapse from poor infrastructure of design.
Show more

This Is Your Dad

Level 154 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion