: True Damage Ekko Hair
I like the face but agree the hair needs to be redone. Loving the locks tho, never was feeling Ekkos hair.
: >Does it fit him? Hmm not really feeling it. but some to me don't feel like they hit the mark. Their inflection is off so it sounds off I think we should consider that the Rapper voicing Ekko might not have much experience voicing a character. Just because someone can rap or sing, that doesn't mean they're a great voice actor. The VA here is more rapping or saying his lines (as if he's speaking for himself) than acting them out & becoming another character. And that's probably what they were trying to go for. It's not meant to be Ekko here, but it's [Insert name of Rapper here].
> [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Kbkoft6Y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-30T05:04:32.489+0000) > > but some to me don't feel like they hit the mark. Their inflection is off so it sounds off > > I think we should consider that the Rapper voicing Ekko might not have much experience voicing a character. Just because someone can rap or sing, that doesn't mean they're a great voice actor. > The VA here is more rapping or saying his lines (as if he's speaking for himself) than acting them out & becoming another character. And that's probably what they were trying to go for. It's not meant to be Ekko here, but it's [Insert name of Rapper here]. Nah it's still Ekko, he says he is in multiple lines. I think it's a great skin and love the voiceover, variety is the spice of life and he is the realest in the game.
: I'm just hoping for the LV skins to be
Money is on Qiyana, she fits it well. Wish it was a hunky man but I need to just be thankful I got a topless Pantheon this year
: The Kha'Zix Syndrome
They just need to make a KDA game mode and a true solo que already.
Turn On (NA)
: It's comforting to know that any Riot shill can call for your ban. Great game you have Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Turn On,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FHX7EVTi,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-16T21:37:02.346+0000) > > It's comforting to know that any Riot shill can call for your ban. Great game you have Riot. Literally this. So tired of streamers getting fast tracked to ban people who they consider trolling without even reviewing games.
: > miraculously get a checkpoint after I make this thread is definitely curious Correlation does not imply causation.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EL6qrcAl,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T02:52:11.380+0000) > > Riot can do no wrong, any errors you or others experience are simply user error despite any evidence pointing to the contrary. Meanwhile its also been over 6 months and people are still getting bugged in post game but we should definitely trust the client to be fully functioning for all players.
: I think I might be obsessing a bit too much about this, but it'd honestly be such a simple fix
: Checkpoints are gated by time, if you're eligible you'll get them at a certain time when they hand out checkpoints. You know Occam's Razor? The explanation with the least number of assumptions is better than those that have more/bigger assumptions. Big, big assumption - Riot is trying to fuck you. Big assumption - The system is bugged for only you. Realistic assumption - **You are not as eligible for checkpoints as you think you are.** EDIT: Forgot to add one more, based on a comment someone else made. Equally realistic assumption - You don't play a lot. Can't get honored if you don't play.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EL6qrcAl,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-12T02:27:04.443+0000) > > Checkpoints are gated by time, if you're eligible you'll get them at a certain time when they hand out checkpoints. You know Occam's Razor? The explanation with the least number of assumptions is better than those that have more/bigger assumptions. > > Big, big assumption - Riot is trying to fuck you. > Big assumption - The system is bugged for only you. > Realistic assumption - **You are not as eligible for checkpoints as you think you are.** > > EDIT: Forgot to add one more, based on a comment someone else made. > > Equally realistic assumption - You don't play a lot. Can't get honored if you don't play. I think the assumption that I am the only one bugged is a stretch. I am willing to bet numerous people are experiencing this and considering the way the client works (or doesn't if we are being honest) I think it is a realistic assumption that numerous players are experiencing no honor growth. Of course we have no real way of measuring honor growth because Riot keeps that information private. Edit: that and the fact that I experienced 6 months of no progress and then miraculously get a checkpoint after I make this thread is definitely curious.
: > [{quoted}](name=This fkin Ekko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EL6qrcAl,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T01:34:14.905+0000) > > Ok, so you're saying for over SIX MONTHS I have been skirting the lines between being punished with valid reports while simultaneously gaining key fragments from being honored by my teammates? So I'm getting basic rewards on a damn near DAILY basis in spite of being ALMOST punished on a damn near daily basis but not getting punished? That sounds extremely unlikely. > > Not even sure how this can be considered a good system if I can reap DAILY rewards while being toxic. Honestly if there is an ounce of truth to what you're saying I should be chat restricted. Well its the most logical explanation. Its either that, or your shit is bugged. I guess theyre equally logical lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EL6qrcAl,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T01:42:08.048+0000) > > Well its the most logical explanation. Its either that, or your shit is bugged. I guess theyre equally logical lol. If that's logical I stand by the fact the system is old lady booty. It may have been bugged though because I made this thread, logged out, decided to play a quick game and lo and behold I magically reached a checkpoint. Like someone saw it and looked into it for me.
: Dear Riot your honor system is Old Lady Booty.
OH FUCK YOU RIOT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TROLL. I made this thread and I literally gained a checkpoint JUST now after relogging. I think SOMEONE has a warped sense of humor at Riot.
: Make fun of me all you want, hotshot, but he's not gaining checkpoints. So he's right on the edge where he's getting the basic rewards but not enough honor to put him over the edge, probably being cancelled out by valid reports that aren't toxic enough to get him punished.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EL6qrcAl,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T00:31:41.030+0000) > > Make fun of me all you want, hotshot, but he's not gaining checkpoints. So he's right on the edge where he's getting the basic rewards but not enough honor to put him over the edge, probably being cancelled out by valid reports that aren't toxic enough to get him punished. Ok, so you're saying for over SIX MONTHS I have been skirting the lines between being punished with valid reports while simultaneously gaining key fragments from being honored by my teammates? So I'm getting basic rewards on a damn near DAILY basis in spite of being ALMOST punished on a damn near daily basis but not getting punished? That sounds extremely unlikely. Not even sure how this can be considered a good system if I can reap DAILY rewards while being toxic. Honestly if there is an ounce of truth to what you're saying I should be chat restricted.
: What honor level are you and when did you last get a checkpoint? I get a checkpoint about every 3 weeks.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EL6qrcAl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T23:23:05.173+0000) > > What honor level are you and when did you last get a checkpoint? I get a checkpoint about every 3 weeks. [Honor 2 CP 1](http://tinypic.com/r/mr5w8z/9) I've been here for a lot longer than 3 weeks. Edit:since 2018 I'd say.
Rioter Comments
Lemexis (EUW)
: You say it all happens in pre-game lobby, can you describe what happens there exactly, along with chatlogs ? In the huge majority of cases (like 95% of games at least) of toxicity I see, it happens during the game, where you can just /muteall if you want. So I have a hard time figuring out what you're talking about and why it's such a big deal.
> [{quoted}](name=Lemexis,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EQU7Je6M,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-06T08:26:42.572+0000) > > You say it all happens in pre-game lobby My mistake because it also continues in game, but that's just the typical "we are losing so verbally abuse the player with the worst kda unless its me" mentality that I mute. > can you describe what happens there exactly You can't be exact when you're going through multiple scenarios from memory over a month dude. > along with chatlogs ? There is no reform card for me because I am not punished. Not sure how you're expecting me to give you chat logs of pre-game lobby across hundreds of games unless you think I'm recording my screen before every game. >So I have a hard time figuring out what you're talking about and why it's such a big deal. I must have explained it poorly. In the majority of my lobbies I am getting players who start the match negatively. This can be from a number of triggers: *YOU DIDNT BAN X *WHY DID YOU BAN Y *SUPPORT BANNED MY CHAMP *SUPPORT STOLE MY CHAMP * I HAD Z PLAYER LAST GAME HE IS UTTER SHIT *HOPE YOU IDIOTS ARE BETTER THAN MY LAST TEAM *IM TILTED IF YOU PING ME I AM GOING TO RUN IT DOWN *OK YOU PISSED ME OFF SO I'M TROLLING *HEY IF HE IS TROLLING LETS ALL TROLL *DODGE PLS *GG WE LOSE FULL AD WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS PICK AROUND ME?!
: mute
> [{quoted}](name=IREALLYENJOYCOCK,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EQU7Je6M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T03:52:22.329+0000) > > It's so unlucky that I lack basic reading comprehension skills. I really wanted to contribute to this topic, unfortunately the extra chromosomes I got on account of my Daddy being my Uncle and my Mama being my Auntie have made much of my life a struggle. [There is hope for you friend.](https://incest-survivors.supportgroups.com/)
Rioter Comments
: Did Riot ever consider not to allow creating of second account??
Hey as a player rocking 8 self leveled accounts I do feel compelled to acknowledge the reality that certain accounts I give zero screws about so if someone is ignorant I will happily throw the game. Thing is league is a competitive game. Were Riot to effectively kill toxicity it would be the same as killing their own game, because it would require the player base to shrink substantially. It's been proven time and time again the least toxic communities are small where everyone knows one another. Riot may enforce a strict policy policing our language but they will never be able to convince the community to care about strangers on the internet. I'd rather lose 7 of my accounts telling a random jerk where to go than login and play against the same 10-15 people everyday.
IDarkIFire (EUNE)
: Let me explain to you why new Varus lore is wrong and needs to go
Varus was -not- a patriarchal man. He forsook the most important duty a man can have, to protect your FAMILY. Old Varus was a SOLDIER who chose to follow orders WILLINGLY at the cost of his WIFE and CHILD. I was so happy to see that Varus removed. This Varus is about coming to terms with your regrets and accepting your loss. Valmar is dead and the real struggle for control is between the Kai and the darkin Varus. Valmar is constantly pleading and trying to ground Kai so he does not empower Varus further through his hatred and need for vengeance. Basically Valmar is the angel on Kai's shoulder, while Varus is the devil on the other shoulder.
Rioter Comments
Ichabod1 (NA)
: Improving the Honor System
Until we can see actual meters in our honor and behavior improving the honor system is going to feel like an RNG flop.
: Holding your teammates hostage for not getting your own way should be an immediate suspension.
I like how anyone who gets held hostage by players who refuse to FF early get downvoted by the same players holding them hostage. The irony that they then complain about being held hostage is not lost on me.
Saezio (EUNE)
: I have a better theory. And by better I mean way more unlikely. If you see carefully Rene ults right after camile Emotes, R and T are next to eachother ... xD
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQBKaZLZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T18:57:19.895+0000) > > I have a better theory. And by better I mean way more unlikely. > If you see carefully Rene ults right after camile Emotes, R and T are next to eachother ... xD I think you solved it.
Brydaro (NA)
: What are some things positive players say? What are some common toxic things to say?
Positive players: Say nothing and focus on the game, only communicating through pings. Negative: Typing anything may result in aggravating your allies regardless of the content. Typing is toxic and keeps you from actually playing the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warwick Main,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=myJ2eHfJ,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T11:52:49.967+0000) > > ob·jec·tive·ly > Dictionary result for objectively > /əbˈjektivlē,äbˈjektivlē/ > adverb > adverb: objectively > > in a way that is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions. > > So if we look at it from a completely objective point of view, using the Riot TOS as a model for what is and isn't acceptable through the friends list chat I am not in violation of their rules. Since I am not in violation of the rules Riot themselves have set up then, objectively speaking, I should not be banned. > > What you were saying is that SUBJECTIVELY you dislike my actions (hence seeing these actions as wanna-be righteous in spite of me admitting multiple times my behavior was not proper) you would PERSONALLY like to see my banned. This is not a matter of opinion, it's fact verifiable by reading the TOS. While I'm educating you: > > right·eous > Dictionary result for righteous > /ˈrīCHəs/ > adjective > adjective: righteous > > 1. > (of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous. > > At no point have I stated or implied my behavior was morally right or justifiable. You're welcome buddy. U are arrogant also damn kiddo.... When i say objectively i dont mean that the bans rito give are objectively ok..... You still think its about me meaning u not only are wannabe righteous but u think u are Freud.... Every kid thinks he is special these days i guess
> [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=myJ2eHfJ,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T13:18:09.887+0000) > > U are arrogant also damn kiddo.... When i say objectively i dont mean that the bans rito give are objectively ok..... You still think its about me meaning u not only are wannabe righteous but u think u are Freud.... Every kid thinks he is special these days i guess Bruh how do you use words incorrectly and then call someone arrogant for giving you the correct definition? You toxic af.
Auxion (EUNE)
: Nah im honor 0 1 checkpoint i got chat restrictions 3 months ago some people told me there are no borders for this season and they told me there are gonna be borders next season when u finish ur placements u immidiatly get ur border and when u improve also
> [{quoted}](name=Auxion,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GB8LHxWY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T14:02:17.973+0000) > > Nah im honor 0 1 checkpoint i got chat restrictions 3 months ago > some people told me there are no borders for this season > and they told me there are gonna be borders next season when u finish ur placements u immidiatly get ur border and when u improve also You do get your borders after placements next season. Borders change as you climb. It's FANTASTIC and a real slap in the face to people who spent a year grinding.
Aimléss (NA)
: Preseason: Can we give crit marksmen a DPS alternative to Stormrazor's Burst?
Stormrazer doesn't just burst it increases your dps via the attack speed steroid.
: We need a ww skin
I just want a German Shepherd Police Dog Warwick Skin.
: I think {{champion:81}} and {{champion:245}} have too many skins. I think boy band version of {{champion:202}} and {{champion:119}} would be great to see.
> [{quoted}](name=bluepanda868,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=YrBv206t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T18:01:33.269+0000) > > I think {{champion:81}} and {{champion:245}} have too many skins. > > I think boy band version of {{champion:202}} and {{champion:119}} would be great to see. {{champion:245}} -> 5 Skins {{champion:81}} -> 11 Skins (about to be 12) {{champion:202}}-> 4 Skins {{champion:119}}-> 7 Skins So yeah goodbye Ezreal, Goodbye Draven. Ekko and Jhin would be fine.
: (Name Changing) Don't you hate it when this happens?
Yup, I also hate it when I lose account names I secured because I name swap so often. RIP Chrono Blade
Polinejk (EUNE)
: Next season borders
I love it. Didn't get gold due to afks in all 3 series. My main and other account chat restricted because I have no chill. I have never liked Orianna, the ward skins are ugly as sin, and overall this change completely alleviates the lack of a nice border for my 10 sec - 5 min loading screen.
: Ekko Skin Idea
Would definitely instabuy this skin especially if the hair isn't so over-the-top (come on Riot Sandstorm still the best?).
: [Speculation] Could Vladimir be the lonely prince that Shaco was crafted for?
I think he belonged to Amumu. Amumu is confirmed to be a Shuriman Prince, so who is to say Shaco was not a gift from a foreign national? The same curse that afflicted Amumu could very well be the same dark magic that warped Shaco. It's easy to imagine a spoiled brat Amumu pissing off some Ambassador mage who sent him Shaco (with a curse hidden within that corrupted them both).
: Whats the point in trying to play ranked with all the afks
I know your pain. That was me all day today. Got into series 3 times, and between the leavers and trolls (not players having a bad game) I've learned not to put off the ranked grind to the end of the season. Aim for Gold in the beginning then coast.
: Well it's official i guess.
Yup the recovery time is ridiculous. I've played as long as you have on my main and knowing a 5 game chat restriction from 2 months ago is going to keep me from rewards, for the first time in 5 years, really had my irritated. Seriously considering just playing on one of my newer accounts and seeing how much of the money I sunk into it that I can get back.
: Why Age segregation does not work.
> [{quoted}](name=breakordoom444,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OscfyEQ3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-13T05:38:24.791+0000) > > just know that the poor child will die a virgin (like all fortnite players) Not likely. Every generation has the youth who follow the trends (such as fortnite) and they're usually the ones who have sex. If you want to attack their life make a more realistic claim like "just know that poor child will end up working for minimum wage at a place he can't stand, dating an overweight slob, while trying to pay off 20k+ of debt for college courses he never even completed".
Jøker (NA)
: The impact 1 player has on your team...
League isn't dying, but it's playerbase has been and continues to shrink. Riot is doing a good job in marketing but I highly doubt they are retaining the new players they attract. I think next season will be a make or break for Riot. Either they'll give players back what they want and used to have or they'll continue to bleed out veteran players while being unable to retain the new players their ads attract. I know this year my last 3 Season 4 buddies quit league for good and have zero interest in coming back. Next year I may end up joining them.
: Haven't played in months.
I've had a lot of fun this season and am looking forward to next season. That said, the overall feel of the community is far worse. I have no sense of comradely with my allies. No matter how friendly we start off it always turned bad. I honestly cant even enjoy winning with how often I have to mute my teammates, not because their flame bothers me but because the temptation to reply is so strong. I seriously credit Leagues drop off more from player behavior changes than any gameplay changes they've made. I'm just waiting to hop to the next game tbh, I've lost faith in Riot's ability to understand what the playerbase wants and expects (outside of thot skins).
: Champs that got a skin line that was out of nowhere
Trick-Or-Treat Ekko. Really didn't see the skin that finally gives Ekko a baseball bat being.. a trick or treat theme. My hopes for Lil Slugger Ekko are gone.
: Coolest champions in the game?
{{champion:245}} His teaser, his trailer, his comic, his figurines, his biography, his abilities. He is wonderfully designed, able to fill almost any role, and can make many builds works. I almost quit this game from lack of boredom before this little chocolate angel fell into my champion pool.
: Vladmir is a hemomancer, not a Vampire. Evelynn is not a succubus, she is a virgin.
I got one that not many of you {{champion:126}} /{{champion:112}} fans may not know. {{champion:245}}'s Z-Drive is actually powered by shards of the brackern crystal {{champion:112}} stole from {{champion:126}} who subsequently destroyed it (along with {{champion:112}} s warehouse). It's interesting because {{champion:126}}'s Hextech Capacitor is being run by a single shard of the crystal. It's likely the reason {{champion:245}}'s Z-drive is still unstable is because {{champion:126}} has the final shard. Ps: (I will never understand how people see Jayce as the villain. Viktor is very clearly the villain here going so far as to steal and attempt murder to impose his ideology on the entire human species).
: Get this Mecha ASol out of here
Yo Op sorry for the downvotes. I felt the same way with Project Ekko when it was released. Riot won't do much about the skin if the Valentine Rakan skin is any indication. If you're like me and simply must have EVERY skin for your one trick, regardless of whether you'll use it or not, I am also sorry for your wallet.
: Ionia is, far and away, the most interesting continent/area in lore now.
Zaun is the most interesting to me: {{champion:19}}, {{champion:154}} {{champion:29}}{{champion:36}} {{champion:6}} - Genetically/Chemically engineered abominations {{champion:53}}, {{champion:61}},{{champion:112}} - Artificial and Cyborg beings {{champion:245}},{{champion:27}},{{champion:115}} - Geniuses both good and evil {{champion:40}} - Good natured Spirit {{champion:222}}- horribly ugly yet inexplicably popular champion Ionia just feels too cookie cutter, typical asian themed fantasy land. There is nothing really innovative about its story to me when compared to places like Zaun or Bilgewater.
remakoro (EUNE)
: >"Oh man, talk about Deja Vu." "I already know how this one ends, but I won't spoil it for you." This would fit {{champion:26}} more. Ekko does not have such intimate relationships with time to know how game will end or other such distant events.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sc7Zm8ye,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-07-17T11:43:00.390+0000) > > "I already know how this one ends, but I won't spoil it for you." > > This would fit {{champion:26}} more. Ekko does not have such intimate relationships with time to know how game will end or other such distant events. {{champion:245}} - "Won this fight already, doing it again for fun" "Haha, you never see this coming" "That worked in another timeline."
: Striker Ekko skin in Akali's new All-Star splash art.
I really want a new Ekko skin, but please not that.
: Can We Get Some More Ekko Lore? PLEASE.
I want better quality Ekko skins, more quality Ekko lore, and more quality Ekko merchandise. I'm also interested in seeing lore that explains certain skin lines. Like Sandstorm Ekko in Shurima fighting against Xerath (in the splash) and Sandwraith Pyke.
: just because ascension is granted by the power of the sun doesnt mean it has to be fire . look at {{champion:75}} and {{champion:58}} they are both ascended but they are not even remotely close to anything related to the sun it is simply a gift granted to the chosen ones that gift morphs them into something powerfull ascension it self depends on the culture of who ever is going to ascend , for {{champion:75}} , {{champion:58}} and {{champion:268}} it seems that the shuriman culture revere certain animals and symbols , which why explains their animal like appearance ,someone like {{champion:101}} might be from some place else ( i dont remember his lore) he also might ascended that way since he was a magician before his ascension as for {{champion:63}} i think it has to do with the rune he interacted with , i think it might have been a fire / destruction type of magical rune
> [{quoted}](name=Pràise The Sun,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=PfArUgqH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-28T06:40:05.710+0000) > > just because ascension is granted by the power of the sun doesnt mean it has to be fire . look at {{champion:75}} and {{champion:58}} they are both ascended but they are not even remotely close to anything related to the sun {{champion:75}} - Spirit fire {{champion:58}} - Fury (anger is associated with heat and fire)
: Who are your favorite champs what do you think they would do if they found a world rune?
darkdill (NA)
: Pick a Champion who you want to be an announcer, and give them some lines
{{champion:245}} GAME START: "Oh man, talk about Deja Vu." "I already know how this one ends, but I won't spoil it for you." First Blood: "Niiiiiiice, going to rewind that back afterwards!" "Uh.. I think you hit em a little too hard" "Can't wait to serve them **seconds**" Defeat: "Let's watch the replay and see what went wrong" "Huh my paradox said you won this one.."
: He got 3 skins and chromas in 3 years...
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=diqFF90B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-16T19:41:12.457+0000) > > He got 3 skins and chromas in 3 years... Academy aka SOFTSERVE HAIR Ekko is unplayable. SKT1 does not count because team skins do not count. Sandstorm Chromas are life. Project Ekko is ok, still hate the hair and SFX. So yes from a completely unbiased perspective Ekko needs a good skin. Like Arcade Ekko.
: "I main 'X' and RIOT killed them!!!1!"
I main Warwick and Ekko but I never gave up my old mains since season 4: {{champion:62}} {{champion:126}} The only reason I somewhat moved on was these newer champs are more likeable for my kit/lore wise. Meta sheep have always been a blight on this community and my MMR.
Show more

This fkin Ekko

Level 68 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion