Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Tilt0ver9000,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=4MXUlHGm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-13T23:05:42.265+0000) > > admittedly, you want a support spot, but play almost exclusively pantheon. Your friend wanted to play top, but looks like he plays jungle and mid. I'm not looking for players who won't take this team seriously. we have multiple accounts ranging from silver to mid diamond. we picked the roles we are most comfortable with. give us a try out and we will show you
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Team plz,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=4MXUlHGm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-13T23:08:58.994+0000) > > we have multiple accounts ranging from silver to mid diamond. we picked the roles we are most comfortable with. give us a try out and we will show you Alright, link me your main accounts and we'll talk more. I also never got the request in client.
: filled this out 3 days ago for a support and my friend filled out as a top laner. added you and still no response.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Team plz,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=4MXUlHGm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-13T22:58:50.856+0000) > > filled this out 3 days ago for a support and my friend filled out as a top laner. added you and still no response. admittedly, you want a support spot, but play almost exclusively pantheon. Your friend wanted to play top, but looks like he plays jungle and mid. I'm not looking for players who won't take this team seriously.
Rioter Comments
Tw34k3d (NA)
: Looking for a Support in the State of Utah for Tournaments.
I added you. I'm from Utah, and although I don't have the time to play, I may be able to help the team out. Message me in client and we'll talk more.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: IGN:WhyZeStealz Rank:D4 Role:Jungle
> [{quoted}](name=WhyzEStealZ,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yKtl994l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-25T23:40:53.556+0000) > > IGN:WhyZeStealz > Rank:D4 > Role:Jungle added
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: was wondering if u wanted to duo i am also looking for a team im a d3 jg main
> [{quoted}](name=GamesForGumby,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=4Vgxasex,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-24T07:58:21.025+0000) > > was wondering if u wanted to duo i am also looking for a team im a d3 jg main I added both of you. I'm helping build a roster for a D+ tournament team, coaching and tournament buy-ins are provided by an individual sponsor. [Here's the boards post with the rest of the information.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment/7fULExKE-prism-gaming-is-looking-for-tryouts)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Upsurge Esports Looking for Dedicated Players !!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Exillade (NA)
: hey do you have to be a certain rank to be in any of the teams
> [{quoted}](name=Exillade,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=nwTFeGMi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-15T01:58:19.062+0000) > > hey do you have to be a certain rank to be in any of the teams We have a range of team elos, concentrated in plat and low diamond, but several gold teams as well. We are, for the most part, looking for full teams but if you feel you could offer Infinite Gaming something please apply.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
edog (NA)
: League of Legends has encountered a problem. Please re-install League alpha client to try again. FIX
: I never said that, you can still be competitive. But there's a fine line between being competitive and being a toxic person against the people he's playing with because they're either better or worse (not saying this is you). If you're getting stomped, get play.tv and look at your replays and check what you're doing wrong and what you're doing right. Even though it's preseason, there's always a way you can improve :). And of course it's not a good place for ranked to be in, but it's a new ranked queue and it's just the start of the preseason. Real ranked just got done, relax and have a bit of fun, yeah? While you still can, because soloq will be out momentarily and then you can go all competitive all over the place
You didn't read my comment lol. Replays don't help my bronze v ashe to cs better than 3/min. Again, sounds like the same elitist crap, and I don't mean it like that. Just saying that it's not fair for me or that ashe to be in the game together. She gets stomped and I wish there was a way to solo carry as Janna support, lol.
Flaherty (NA)
: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3m3sPjar-odd-placements-in-flex
: If you're playing with lower rankeds, show them how to play. Show them how they can improve, take these MMR issues and turn it into a positive game :). Don't be a butthole about it though. Flex q is practically dynamic q, and soloq comes out flexq will likely be null to most solo/duo players. It'll also be null because of what's happening currently. Just have fun mate. Play with some friends or make some friends. It's preseason :)
So i get the "complainer's an asshole" but it really sucks that there is no ranked queue that works. Preseason shouldn't be a 2 month period where this game becomes something completely different. Riot has worked hard to make this a competitive game and having the only ranked queue the newly mmr reset flex queue destroys that. I know that this situation won't last for 2 months, I'm saying that making the argument that preseason means that the game is no longer played competitively is objectively false. People know that there are new concepts and big changes to learn about the game so we try new things, test what works and what doesn't. It's much harder to do that when every game you play is a stomp determined by matchmaking instead of item choices, champ select, or in-game decisions. My honest experience is that which ever team has more diamonds on it wins. I've heard it over and over in games and out. That's not a good place for the ranked environment to be in.
Flaherty (NA)
: They said they're going to fix it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking to form a plat team to compete in amateur league.
We're currently filling some roster spots on Abandon Gaming Black. I added you, message me if you're interested.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Tiltover9000

Level 88 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion