: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fX8iNbcU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:17:31.547+0000) > > i mean, whats there to differentiate those things with "experimental builds" and "off-meta" builds? and thats just saying you havent found a way to make them work yet, not necessarily that they don't work period. Because they specifically are builds that are known and confirmed to not work at all. Zed can't use aftershock since he has no hard cc and not a single ap ratio in his kit so ap items are borderline useless, MF has shitty base damage but high AD scaling so full tank on her is wasted and nautilus got no healing so enchanter build with athenas grail and michael's don't work at all either. Just to go with those 3 examples. Experimental and off meta anyway are a very thin line and, as Riot has revealed after the smite support singed drama, is only okay if the ENTIRE team agrees to it. If so much as one person says No, or you don't communicate it at all, then by their book you are considered a troll, no discussions. And that is what makes them trolls, they do these things without communicating it, we have no strategy to make it work even remotely, and we end up losing games because of this.
"borderline" useless. that just means you havent found out how to utilize them. it doesnt matter how reasonable or optimal the build is, as long as they are adhering to the summoner code, they are not at fault here. also, that thing about "the entire team agreeing to it" isn't really what you think it is, especially with how easily that kind of power could be abused. just imagine if your team didnt approve of any build you chose besides full ap on your zed, and thus reported you under your own rules you just made for yourself in this made up scenario.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fX8iNbcU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T21:35:24.906+0000) > > ...stuff like bronze bravery? Whats that? Just curious. Unfortunately, Riot enforces a very verrrryyyy loose meta. The chances of your pick being considered trolling by Riot are slim to none. Bronze bravery is doing the one build on a champ that absolutely does not work. Tank MF, AP zed with aftershock, Enchanter Nautilus, that kind of stuff. Literally the highest form of champion-specific trolling.
i mean, whats there to differentiate those things with "experimental builds" and "off-meta" builds? and thats just saying you havent found a way to make them work yet, not necessarily that they don't work period.
Sidlordz (EUW)
: Please Define "Griefing" and "giving up", Does forcing the team to surrender count?
as per wikipedia: >"A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), using aspects of the game in unintended ways.[1] A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities, since griefers often cannot be deterred by penalties related to in-game goals.[2] This creates a strong division between griefing and cheating, since cheating is done with intent of winning the game and thus is discouraged by in-game penalties." meanwhile, "giving up" would constitute actions that show that a player has "given up" on the game, such as intentionally feeding, constantly surrendering, afk farming, and griefing, just to name a few.
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FuXWP6kX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:15:27.146+0000) > > honestly as long as they dont make him gimmicky like they do with new champs and keep him simple and reliable, im happy. Hes got a skillshot q looks kinda like pyke q, for his spear and his ult is a lawnmower from the stars in the form of a skyfall Im in bruh, although I dont know what his passive is......
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FuXWP6kX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:22:10.257+0000) > > Hes got a skillshot q looks kinda like pyke q, for his spear > and his ult is a lawnmower from the stars in the form of a skyfall > Im in bruh, although I dont know what his passive is...... well, his abilities at least seem pretty simple and consistent, i'll take it.
: If you know for a fact something is the right play, and you tell your team before...
were you ever appointed boss of your team? by who? yourself?
: yo why do people not ff
in lower elos, its suprising how easy it is to throw a game. also in ranked, you never FF.
: Tryndamere rework
tryndamere rework idea: stop trying to rework a champion thats not even in consideration for a rework right now into one that would just be full of gimmicks instead of reliable mechanics.
: SIGN ME UP
honestly as long as they dont make him gimmicky like they do with new champs and keep him simple and reliable, im happy.
JancevFTW (EUNE)
: Nerf Jax
"sir, when any one champion gains a heavy advantage, we shouldn't let him have his advantage he gained. players dont like it when they don't have an advantage." "why don't we just make every champion super weak and make every game end in a tie? that's the most fair way to do everything."
: What about the people who will go through the process to start a game, wait for the match to start (everyone gets into thier lane) and you read ... "I gotta Go" (usually school, appointment, etc) The people who know they have to leave yet still que up anyways and wait for a game to start, then announce that they have to go. And they will often use "Chill, its just a game" when you get mad at them for starting a game only to leave 3-5 minutes in. On top of that the "Its just X" is usually an excuse for players to ignore/dismiss people who are trying to win. They will also commonly accuse you of being a "tryhard" for not going along with them. Its like signing up for a baseball tournament, going to your spot, then telling people "Chill, its just a game. I just came here to have fun and toss the ball back and forth" when the rest of the team is trying to actually play a baseball game. Alot of these people ignore every objective aspect of the game and just try and treat it like any other TDM. They ignore objectives, they ignore towers, everything else except the "i got more kills than u" aspect. Then when you tell them that the point of the game is to destroy towers to get to the enemy nexus, they call you a "Tryhard" and tell you to "chill, its just a game. I came here to have fun, if you want to win you should go play another game"
"its just a game" is a form of trolling called "minimization", and many use it as an excuse to grief. both of these are against riot ToS
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5E1AyotM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-21T18:45:09.371+0000) > > "end fast" can be valid however, if you have an early game team comp, or if the enemy has a late game team comp. Perhaps, but more often than not I see it used by people who just want games to end at 7 minutes, with some of them getting upset if it doesn't happen.
agreed. if you dont have at least an hour to commit to a game, don't start it.
Prandine (NA)
: I definitely agree. The "it's just X" argument to me is more often than not just an excuse to not try as hard as one should or is used to try to excuse poor behavior. Another mindset I'm personally not a fan of is the "end fast" one, where people want to try to end games as fast as possible (often in 7 minutes) for various reasons, such as they have somewhere to be soon or they want to try to account level as fast as possible. As someone who plays primarily co-op vs. ai I rarely if ever have fun in these types of games since I just want to practice different things and/or just enjoy playing the game like normal in general. Not sure what can be done about people with these types of mindsets but I definitely agree that they're more often than not detrimental if that makes sense.
"end fast" can be valid however, if you have an early game team comp, or if the enemy has a late game team comp.
: "It's just" argument.
"its just a game" is a form of griefing since it is considered trolling. it is known as "minimization," a form of trolling.
: stop banning me please it is unfair
rito pls stop baning me why do i have to follow your rules why cant i do whatever the fuck i want rito why u hate me liek dis plis
Igàsah (NA)
: Inting sion was a thing that actually worked as well ^
and its somewhat less-reputable predecessor, zero-damage tryndamere.
: Tryndamere Rework/ Buff suggestions
suggestions for tryndamere rework: stop suggesting to rework simple champions into overcomplicated gimmicky situational cheese champs like every new champ today is. stop mentioning changes that show just how little understanding you have on how to deal with him and his kit.
Jenivie (NA)
: dude just needs a full blown vgu
not gonna happen, at least for a long time. he's not even a tier 1 consideration.
: Please nerf Tryndamere till you fix his RNG kit and unfair ult
please nerf ranged champs till you fix the fact that they can kite. It's so taxing playing against these champions because fighting them early on (where theyre supposed to be extremely weak) is COMPLETELY dependant on how much they unfairly poke you and zone you out. People like to say stupid crap like "dont get kited" their autos and ranged abilities allow them to do far too much damage early on while also being able to basically get free damage and stop you from farming. I don't think they're busted in the aspect that they're game breaking but I do find them infuriating and unfun to play against simply because they have a low risk high reward kit that lets them do things and get away with it that normally any other non-ranged champion couldn't. do you see how you sound?
zPOOPz (NA)
: > Griefing: > > If someone loads into lobby and insists on a lane they weren't assigned to, refusing to work it out amicably with the team even though they know it'll cause problems > If someone insists on a lane because it'll cause problems and they're trying to bother their teammates > > Not griefing: > > If two players can't figure out lane assignments before the match begins and end up laning together > If a player does something non-meta, works it out with their team, and the team ends up losing > > Harassment: > > If a player starts to bicker and argue in chat about lane assignments, non-meta play, etc. He is directly replying to the OP and the OP is not talking about Blind Picks mode. He plays Normal Draft, I checked his match history. The person I am replying to is also not discussing Blind Picks because all his description is based on Draft as well as his subsequent replies also are not refer to Blind Picks. We are not discussing Blind Picks.
understood, but i highly suggest clarifying that.
zPOOPz (NA)
: > Not griefing: > > If two players can't figure out lane assignments before the match begins and end up laning together How is this not griefing? You are literally assigned lane assignments by the Draft system (he plays normal draft, i checked). What is there to figure out? If the originally assigned lane...owner does not agree to swap. There is no end up laning together. The person who is not assigned that lane or that role (unless it's a case of bot and support duo lane) is griefing.
: auto fill
because the majority of the playerbase will happily sacrifice a little bit of quality in-game for a large amount of convenience between games.
: You guys forgot: "omg 3v1 noobs" or 0:12 Yasuo saying "report my team plz"
blaming an unfair thing like a 3v1 for somethingis only a valid complaint when both sides have teams that are both cooperative.
: Most basic rule is most players have"me good, you bad" attitude and large ego even though they're bad at the game and refuses to learn anything from their mistakes.
i wanna see a graph of elo vs. ego.
: The basic rules of lowelo
heres another one: if you don't immediately get fed, playing that game is going to be pointless and a waste of your time. leave it. your teammates will probably hold you down anyway and cause you to lose regardless, since you are, obviously, better than any of them by a longshot. cause you belong in challenger, unlike your iron 5 teammates that got put with you solely because riot doesn't want you to be able to show how good at the game you are. another one, particularly for low elo: play whatever champion is the most difficult to use, since all the pros use it, so it must be broken. it doesn't matter if you can do what they do mechanically or mentally, your performance is based on how fed your teammates get you anyway, since you're the only one that actually matters on this team.
: Anyone else harrassed for making a GOOD build?
as long as you're still trying to win, aren't griefing, and aren't intentionally feeding, building (practically) any item on any champion is allowed
: Can i ask for a chat restriction for myself?
: I don't understand
using easy champions isnt really a bad thing... playing as one, you get to focus more on things like positioning, map awareness, etc, and as long as you still won at the end of the day, everything works out. while playing against one, if you think youre actually better than them, why isn't your skill beating them? why did you lose to one?
Zardo (NA)
: Not positive? Sure. Should it be bannable? IMO no.
your opinion on what should be bannable and what isn't doesn't mean shit, you aren't the judge here. riot is.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vuB7IclA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T03:53:05.225+0000) > > you may be ok with a 15+ minute queue. > > not many other people are. why? "most people will happily sacrifice quality [of a game] for convenience." Sorry, but you're completely wrong. Nobody wants to be in a game where they're down 20+ kills and can't even farm under the turret without being deleted. And this is only an issue for high MMR players, which you're not, so you have no stake in this change and I'm not sure why you even posted. There are enough low MMR players to fill games in reasonable times. The problem is that it quickly gives up trying to find enough high MMR players to fill games, and just throws in whatever it can find for the sake of getting a game going.
Yenn (NA)
: Can we have an option to not play with significantly lower rated players in normals?
you may be ok with a 15+ minute queue. not many other people are. why? "most people will happily sacrifice quality [of a game] for convenience."
: Garen Changes Ideas
how about we leave champions the way they are since they are doing just fine instead of trying to think of the kind of champions one thinks they should be? -a garen main.
: so why do players like too see people hurt
sounds like you need couceling
: Tryn's ultimate is (pun intended) the ultimate waiting game. Just wait him out 5 seconds, and you can kill him easy. Morde's ultimate, takes away some of your AD and AP, gives it to him, sets you up in a duel between just the two of you. What other ultimate isolates you from your teammates or prevents your teammates from helping you? Eh thats not really my point though. My point is that his Q smash is crazy OP, i'm fine with the grab, but the ultimate is ridiculous. His base dmg is ridiculous. His base armor is ridiculous. His ult is ridiculous.
: Just played vs new Mordekaiser. Are everybody at riot balance team a complete fn idiot?
>ults you and you dont even have a chance *laughs in {{champion:23}} ultimate*
: Bring back the old Rengar Q plzzzz
you're trying to fit a rectangle into a square hole. rengar isnt a teamfighter, he's a melee assassin.
: It's basically the fill game mode where everyone scrambles to snatch a role.
or you could just take whatever role you want in blinds. as long as you still try to win and dont harass others, you arent breaking rules.
: That has pick "locking" and banning. Essentially what I'm saying is Blind pick should be: 1) You can't see enemy picks 2) You can't ban 3) You all pick at the same time **4) You're assigned a role for no purpose other than saying what role you are** FYI, that ain't what Draft Pick is.
assigned a random role? good luck getting someone to not dodge then. choosing your role? it will only be a meaningless label so much as people may choose one then switch to something else once someone talks to them and they wanna switch.
: Give Blind Pick role selection
they did its called normal draft.
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zhy7pZw7,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T21:31:46.798+0000) > > true, but she has no CC, so she falls to people like yi, tryndamere, and others who can beat the shit out of those who dont have CC. tryndamere can beat the shit out of anyone who can't kite him because of that rtd ult
not really. he just beats the shit out of anyone who lets him. -a trynda main.
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zhy7pZw7,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:04:51.974+0000) > > ive had fairly good success against her as tryndamere, but it often becomes dependent on how smart the other illaoi is. dude when i play nasus i usualy have 500-600 stacks in 20 minutes but in teamfights she still hurts as hell, also she hurts after level 6 if your jungler comes to gank she usually kills him
true, but she has no CC, so she falls to people like yi, tryndamere, and others who can beat the shit out of those who dont have CC.
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zhy7pZw7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-29T19:31:13.532+0000) > > {{champion:17}} {{champion:80}} any ADC toplane {{champion:420}} cancer, you can destroy her, put her 3 levels behind, if she hits her E + ult she takes half of your hp even if you're a tank
ive had fairly good success against her as tryndamere, but it often becomes dependent on how smart the other illaoi is.
: What are the most annoying champs?
{{champion:17}} {{champion:80}} any ADC toplane
: Patch 9.11 notes
Still haven't fixed the bug with darius's ult not displaying the additional AD gained from max hemorrhage into the max damage calculation?
: Understand the champ before you get mad at the person playing them
"i'm not intentionally feeding, you guys just won't follow me up when i go in!" this statement can be both serious and non-serious. also when the enemy gets mad at you for playing a "no skill champion" while they are losing lane, it can be pretty funny. "what, why isn't all your skill beating me? why is your skill trying to fight someone 2 levels above you and with a way better KDA and way more CS than you?"
: give champions including heimerdinger a second passive
how about make champs simpler so they arent full of tiny gimmicks and situational cheese
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:47:51.871+0000) > > similar concept to zero damage tryndamere, but doesn't necessarily have to be "zero damage (dealt to champions)" > > basically focus on getting towers way way way more than the enemy champions. sometimes using your passive after you die to continue dealing damage to the tower > > aka, splitpush super hard and ignore the enemy champs (but try not to intentionally feed like going right for the tower before minions get there.) > > it was a fad a while ago, but died off pretty quickly. oh yeah "int sion" basically normal sion
yea, but riot prefers to call it "strategically minded sion" since its technically not intentionally feeding, you do have a goal the whole time
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:00:47.148+0000) > > are we talking being an asshole to the enemy team, or your own team? > > cause ap garen, "strategically minded sion"/zero damage tryndamere, and a few others fit the second, but not really the first. strategically minded sion sounds interesting. explain further please
similar concept to zero damage tryndamere, but doesn't necessarily have to be "zero damage (dealt to champions)" basically focus on getting towers way way way more than the enemy champions. sometimes using your passive after you die to continue dealing damage to the tower aka, splitpush super hard and ignore the enemy champs (but try not to intentionally feed like going right for the tower before minions get there.) it was a fad a while ago, but died off pretty quickly.
: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B21LXkhc,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-05-22T14:40:28.592+0000) > > It does have logic. You were toxic and negative, therefore you got punished. You don't have to agree with Riot's logic. At my eyes, negative yes, toxic no It is the same logic as jostling someone in the street and getting 5 years in jail because you did at least once Anyway, I'm not gonna ask more. I don't agree on what is toxic and what is not with the majority. This suspension ends a period of 5 years playing, almost Kat only. I won't come back on any else account than this one so... Thanks for your answers and your point of view Have a good evening
negativity is still against their rules.
Moody P (NA)
: im damn tired of divers
you're tired of divers playing like divers? lol. im tired of ranged champions. absolutely ridiculous that these champs having target access and kill time (when they build full damage) vs practically anyone who is melee are also this good at fighting and killing juggernauts, or even tanks. No, actually, a lot of ranged champions are bullies to juggernauts, and even tanks at times, if not just complete hard counters - vayne/teemo/ryze/*insert any ranged champion* vs darius/garen/tryndamere is probably the most depressing matchup you will ever see. When are we going to address the ranged champion Problem? They are the strongest champions in multiple lanes and bringing them into other lanes has led to dominance in high ELO and pro play.
Show more

TimX24968B

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion