: does no one who makes these posts understand that without autofill queue times would be in upwards of 30 min or more? riot said it themselves somewhere (forget the exact place)
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J6iyfTTA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-12T17:42:03.844+0000) > > does no one who makes these posts understand that without autofill queue times would be in upwards of 30 min or more? > > riot said it themselves somewhere (forget the exact place) I would rather wait 30 minutes, than get autofilled in a ranked game where it's a guaranteed loss.
: I need help...
I would still really like some replies to this.
Smurff (NA)
: If you refund a champion, do you get to keep it and just get the BE back?
: What is the most hated champion in the game?
He's so relatively easy to play, and such an easy champ to carry an entire team... It sickens me! {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}}
Rioter Comments
: What off-meta stuff do you like to play?
Soraka, everywhere. I get an S almost every game no matter the position. Also like doing {{champion:222}} - top
: Can we get a toggle /fullmute all in game settings
I've actually mentioned this several time to support in live chats, and they always tell me something like 'there's no need', or 'don't respond'...
: > [{quoted}](name=TimberPooch6848,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PcnJ9kXA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-01T00:32:03.155+0000) > > Here's another link I saw: > > https://www.hsn.com/products/lenovo-ideacentre-720-ryzen-5-12gb-ram-1tb-hdd-gaming-d/8686325 It's not objectively bad. 1050ti is a decent, low end gaming card CPU isn't bad, though I wonder why it's not a 1600 12GB of ram means single channel, which is bad, but not the end of the world. You likely won't be able to upgrade to dual channel down the line however. It's probably a custom mobo/psu and doesn't support and standard components, which means you can kiss upgrading out the window But it does look like the best that's available right now.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PcnJ9kXA,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-12-01T00:58:34.983+0000) > > It's not objectively bad. > > 1050ti is a decent, low end gaming card > > CPU isn't bad, though I wonder why it's not a 1600 > > 12GB of ram means single channel, which is bad, but not the end of the world. You likely won't be able to upgrade to dual channel down the line however. > > It's probably a custom mobo/psu and doesn't support and standard components, which means you can kiss upgrading out the window > > But it does look like the best that's available right now. Thanks! The main thing I'm wanting right now is just something plays league the same as my current laptop, or better. If it's going to be extra bad then it won't be worth it. We're not super worried about whether it's pro or not. So we're mainly just wanting something that's at least as good as my laptop.
: Decent Gaming Computer?
Here's another link I saw: https://www.hsn.com/products/lenovo-ideacentre-720-ryzen-5-12gb-ram-1tb-hdd-gaming-d/8686325
: It's garbage for gaming. It's a horrible CPU and a terrible GPU. And yeah HSN is not the best place for a gaming pc... https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Ready-To-Ship-AMD-ET9998 ^ not a great prebuilt, but this will kick the everliving crap out of what you linked to, and it's cheaper. If you must stick to HSN even when there is a vastly cheaper option, then this is probably your best bet: https://www.hsn.com/products/cyberpowerpc-gamer-master-amd-ryzen-5-8gb-ram-1tb-hdd-g/8672197 It's horribly overpriced Here's a parts list using similar components: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6QYsBb I wish you luck
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PcnJ9kXA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-30T05:43:50.126+0000) > > It's garbage for gaming. > > It's a horrible CPU and a terrible GPU. > > And yeah HSN is not the best place for a gaming pc... > > https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Ready-To-Ship-AMD-ET9998 > > ^ not a great prebuilt, but this will kick the everliving crap out of what you linked to, and it's cheaper. > > If you must stick to HSN even when there is a vastly cheaper option, then this is probably your best bet: > > https://www.hsn.com/products/cyberpowerpc-gamer-master-amd-ryzen-5-8gb-ram-1tb-hdd-g/8672197 > > It's horribly overpriced > > Here's a parts list using similar components: > > https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6QYsBb > > I wish you luck Thanks so much for your reply, and honesty! Yes, unfortunately it has to be HSN. Actually if that tower wasn't sold out we could get it! We need to stay under $1000 so that would have made the mark. Is there anything else on the site that you see that isn't sold out that might be better? We're fine having her get just a tower. We can get our own screen.
: Decent Gaming Computer?
I forgot to mention the one I'm getting has to be from the website that I provided. She has a card, and so she's using that specifically. :P We also have to stay under $1k. Otherwise I'd go anywhere, cause HSN isn't really the best place for gaming. Haha.
CLG ear (NA)
: it is better than what u got it'll run league
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PcnJ9kXA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-30T00:22:35.867+0000) > > it is better than what u got > > it&#x27;ll run league Thank you very much. That's what I was wondering. I'm a computer nerd, but I like hearing others thoughts. My computer typically runs League really well, and if it's better than I am happy with that. <3 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: Why are normals so fucking hard?
Definitely. I still feel like people should be matched by level. I mean sure people will have parties where that is voided, but I do feel like I lose a lot of games when I am filled with a team of new players. I don't mind helping players every now, and then. But when it comes to draft, I feel like you should at least get a level match.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Brahgo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GuyStoic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ughGxZkd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-27T18:04:18.907+0000) > > I&#x27;m not particularly fond with Riot and how they handle problems, but they did make a game that I can play for several hours a day without losing interest. Soooo > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Yea! I love this game, it's really good and compared to alot of others, its golden... People need to stop being ungrateful and demanding...
> [{quoted}](name=Brahgo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ughGxZkd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-27T18:08:54.934+0000) > > Yea! I love this game, it&#x27;s really good and compared to alot of others, its golden... > > People need to stop being ungrateful and demanding... I agree, and disagree again. It's not like we don't spend money we earn on it. We do deserve to have our voices heard, and for things to be done fairly. I get if you personally don't spend money, but a lot of us do. Anywhere where someone spends money on something, I do believe they're entitled to an opinion. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I sorta get it if its ranked but even then. Its a god damn GAME. The fact that you, or my friends or even my boyfriend rage and get upset with people just trying to have fun is sad. Wow they are playing something not in meta? Lets rage and report them. Oh they are getting camped UNDER tower and are feeding? REPORT. Someone says gay? REPORT. Dont get me wrong dude, ive raged a few times here or there. I been playing the game for eight years now and never once have I been banned or chat banned. If you have been banned a few times or chat banned, its not them that is the problem. Its you. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
> [{quoted}](name=Fang Loves Max,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ughGxZkd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-27T18:01:47.743+0000) > > I sorta get it if its ranked but even then. Its a god damn GAME. The fact that you, or my friends or even my boyfriend rage and get upset with people just trying to have fun is sad. Wow they are playing something not in meta? Lets rage and report them. Oh they are getting camped UNDER tower and are feeding? REPORT. Someone says gay? REPORT. Dont get me wrong dude, ive raged a few times here or there. I been playing the game for eight years now and never once have I been banned or chat banned. If you have been banned a few times or chat banned, its not them that is the problem. Its you. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} I both agree, and disagree. They literally have auto banned me 3 times. Never have a received a restriction. Which, btw, is NOT the process. They're supposed to give you warning and stuff. I've never been warned. So there's definitely flaw in their report system.
Rioter Comments
: You did 25k damage to champs and 121k damage total. Leaving 96k damage dealt to minions, inhibs, towers, dragons, barons...ect. Which is pretty shit. What good are all those kills if you didn't help finish the game off
Except that I did. I was a part of every single turret in mid lane. I was got bot turret before armor even wore off it. I also got top turret, and inhibitor... I was also AT the Nexus when it was going down shooting it. I got mid's inhibitor as well. I got 3 drakes. So how exactly am I not 'finishing off' the game? Please stop being rude to me, and tell me what I NEED to do. I am not SEEING it. I am just seeing people tell me things I've already stated. I said my CS might be an issue, yes, but there's no way my CS is the only thing that stopped me from getting at least an S- that game? IF it IS, then that is just extremely messed up.
: Except, if you're scores are just as bad or even worse than your teammates, then it doesn't matter who's feeding because you're part of it. If you know what you're doing, you can easily deal with a Yi, Yas, or Teemo. One of the games scores he was Malzahar, who has built in cc in 2 differen't places. He has a silence on his q and his ult is a stun(?). While Malzahar isn't great against more than one enemy, he's very well off against one person if you know what you're doing. So don't just blame your team, blame yourself if your score is also terrible.
There are always games where I might crap out, and mess up. HOWEVER, this is SUCH BS. Blame myself because I have a Katarina who goes 3/14 to a Veigar? YES, I should blame myself that by the end of that match that even though I've pushed and gotten tons of turrets. I AM the reason we lose... That right there, is just disgusting.
: What were you banned for? Chat or gameplay/inting? If it's chat, please post your chat logs and we can help. If it was gameplay/inting, well... 2/6/2, 3/6/2, 2/13/4, 1/8/0. Those are scores from a few games in the past 5 days. They look like you could be inting. Note that I am well aware bad games do happen, but I only have those scores to go by. And they don't look really great for someone just having a bad game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ranmaru Kurosaki,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OdMYlr8i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-23T06:14:55.122+0000) > > What were you banned for? Chat or gameplay/inting? If it&#x27;s chat, please post your chat logs and we can help. If it was gameplay/inting, well... > > 2/6/2, 3/6/2, 2/13/4, 1/8/0. > > Those are scores from a few games in the past 5 days. They look like you could be inting. Note that I am well aware bad games do happen, but I only have those scores to go by. And they don&#x27;t look really great for someone just having a bad game. I'd like to comment on this, and call it BS. The whole point of the OG is that we keep getting stuck in teams with feeders. Obviously OUR scores are not going to be good for those game where we're constantly stuck with people feeding a Yi, Yasuo, or even a Teemo. Comparing previous scores isn't a valid excuse to say that we're the problem. It's the people that don't wanna actually play the game, or how we keep getting matched up with new players that is doing this. EVEN in RANKED, so please don't waste your breath saying "Play Ranked then!" Cause I do, and it's just as bad.
: I think the saddest thing about this game, is riot has no solutions.
The thing is I rarely even find people that are 'competitive' anymore. Literally every game there's typically at least ONE person who says, "I don't care, it's just a game." Obviously it's just a game, but why go into a game and not try? Why not be competitive, and try to win? I'm going to start screenshotting every time someone says it, and make a gallery or something. Cause I hear it so much, and it's like begging for us to yell at them. If you don't want to win, don't play? I don't understand the point in playing a game to not win. It's just like playing Chess, Cards, or any other game... If you don't want to try, and win then just don't play. The game is meant to be competitive.
: 173 cs in 25 min is a whole 1.6 cs/min more. That's a lot better.
Idk, it just doesn't seem right to me. So does Riot not care about scores then? They only base their stuff off CS? Cause if that's the case, the game is really boring. I'd rather be making strategic plays, than chasing minions down just to get a chest...
: Team feeds consecutive games, and i get banned
Sorry, but I agree. I haven't even been getting reported in awhile. It is true though. I try to not flame at all anymore, but it is VERY hard. They need to match people by levels, or something. Even in ranked I'm getting matched with people lvl 34, and I'm lvl 141. Sure I enjoy playing with new people to help them, but NOT in Ranked. It's becoming harder, and harder to even enjoy the game. So many people are purposely trolling, or you just get stuck with entire team of noobs that you can't even carry their feeding butts. No, dude, I get it. I'm with you 100%. Riot have it REALLY messed up with pairings, and such. Maybe we should add each other, and try to play games together. I'm tired of the mess too.
: 131 CS in 24 min is 5.4 cs/min, which is pretty bad TBH.
It's bad enough to not even get a S- though? This was a blind game, not ranked. Is that really the only reason I couldn't get even an S-? I've had worse games with her that I had a score that was worse, but received at least an S-. For instance, played a game a few days ago: 14/4/5 only 173 CS. 25 minute game, and received S-. To me that's not that much more CS, considering I had 3 extra deaths in that match, and 8 less kills. I'm just trying to understand, because I want to improve. If CS is the only issue, then I will work on that. I just don't feel like CS should drag my score that much when I have such a good KDA.
Rioter Comments

TimberPooch6848

Level 220 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion