Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Timely Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=0nA9AZax,comment-id=000100000000000000000001000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-06T20:34:35.113+0000) > > I mean I'd like to see these supposed logs without the "editing." > > Jesus dude. Your skepticism doesn't trump the punished player's right to privacy.
And isn't that just an oh so convenient way to avoid having to give out any solid evidence to support arguments.
: > [{quoted}](name=Timely Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=0nA9AZax,comment-id=0001000000000000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-06T20:27:32.774+0000) > > The proof that involves actual players instead of empty white boxes. > > But unfortunately, and luckily for the mods, "that would be naming and shaming" so they get a free pass to just skip right on by. What do you mean by "actual players"? Do you mean players that you claim to have been falsely banned, and Djinn says were not, posting on the board to confirm they were not banned? How is a moderator suppose to compel someone to post? Besides, you could easily just claim that a moderator hopped on the account and posted as them. I'm with Rujitra, there is nothing that the moderator can reasonably do to convince you otherwise since you'll just claim any proof was fabricated.
I mean I'd like to see these supposed logs without the "editing." Jesus dude.
: > [{quoted}](name=Timely Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=0nA9AZax,comment-id=00010000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-11-06T20:21:49.625+0000) > > I'd like to see actual proof instead of just an easily faked page with no hard evidence. What would be acceptable proof to you? Because it sounds like you can just claim any possible proof they could give you was "easily faked".
The proof that involves actual players instead of empty white boxes. But unfortunately, and luckily for the mods, "that would be naming and shaming" so they get a free pass to just skip right on by.
rujitra (NA)
: Even if they **could** give you access to whatever their moderation software or list is (whatever that screenshot is from), I’m sure you’d just claim they doctored their database too. You’ll accept no proof unless it aligns with what you believe.
I'd like to see actual proof instead of just an easily faked page with no hard evidence.
: > [{quoted}](name=Timely Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=0nA9AZax,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-06T18:55:32.227+0000) > > Sure you did, and how many posts have you entirely deleted in that same amount of time? Me personally? Zero threads, but a few comments on both sides of the argument.
Shame it can't be reliably proven given how anyone able to disagree with that statement will most likely never be heard from until year 2132.
: >They seem all too happy to allow people to come in with low effort and even out-right offensive comments so long as it's against someone criticizing Riot and their decisions... If you're talking about the recent thread removals on Player Behavior, I actually just went through one of the locked threads and ended up removing about six pro-Riot-policy posts that broke the rules. Sometimes clean-up takes a little while, because we are volunteers, and we have to make sure we have time to properly handle all the actions necessary. It's not about pro-Riot or anti-Riot sentiment: it's about breaking the board rules. I'll action people on either side -- and even people I'm friendly with -- if and when their actions break the rules. It won't always be immediate based on the time I have available and whether or not the computer I'm on makes moderation easy, but it *does* happen eventually.
Sure you did, and how many posts have you entirely deleted in that same amount of time due to the actions of a few individuals?
: Do you have a specific example?
I don't, because Mods have removed them off the boards. There is literally no way to prove it because the mods hold all the power, they can censor something right out of existence on the boards and nobody will be aware because the only ones able to bring it up are perma-banned.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Playing vs Tryndamere is a treat from the Riot overlords
Good thing Riot will never touch him because he's "niche" and is based on one of their employees. Gotta love that braindead bias...
Rioter Comments
: Please make threads that harbor discussion so Riot can take the boards seriously instead of just spamming two-line complaints.
Riot would actually have to do something about the problem first wouldn't they? The only reason stuff like this thread even happens is because Riot takes a fucking eternity getting around to it, they're too focused on their precious bore-fest esports to actually take care of the real game where the playerbase actually exists.
: {{item:3146}} is omni-vamp, which is why its popular on hybrid champs, {{item:3812}} is physical vamp
It's still vamp that applys to spells too isn't? So long as it's AD it'll heal you, which is kind of dumb considering it also give that damage reduction effect that I would kill for to have on so much as a single AP champ.
: > [{quoted}](name=Maarud,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HPcbpREU,comment-id=003b00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T23:05:43.317+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> I don't think Bazerka has anything to do with this. We're all upset but you should probably not call for the head of one rioter who actually appears to be on our side(of which there are probably very few). Bazerka has a history of being pretty positive, and I don't think this is something he normally wouldn't do. Besides, I think we already have our answer from Riot most likely: https://partners.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/ Looks like they're trying to get streamers to advertise their game more so they can get fresh blood. Doesn't look to me like they have any intention of apologizing for DZK or doing anything about it.
> [{quoted}](name=VoraciousX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HPcbpREU,comment-id=003b000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T23:17:39.519+0000) > > I don&#x27;t think Bazerka has anything to do with this. We&#x27;re all upset but you should probably not call for the head of one rioter who actually appears to be on our side(of which there are probably very few). Bazerka has a history of being pretty positive, and I don&#x27;t think this is something he normally wouldn&#x27;t do. Besides, I think we already have our answer from Riot most likely: https://partners.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/ Looks like they&#x27;re trying to get streamers to advertise their game more so they can get fresh blood. Doesn&#x27;t look to me like they have any intention of apologizing for DZK or doing anything about it. Oh yeah they're totally on our side, so much so that they're talking about **_puppies_** what a fucking relevant subject.
: > [{quoted}](name=VoidBorn13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HPcbpREU,comment-id=0047,timestamp=2018-09-06T23:11:04.658+0000) > > You should be ashamed of yourself, deleting people&#x27;s posts because they criticize your lack of tact. > > You would ban someone because they utilize their right to call you out for shitposting, disgusting. > > Now go ahead, ban me too because I&#x27;m totally being a jerk right now right? That&#x27;s a reasonable excuse right you fucking degenerate? I doubt Bazerka is deleting any posts.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HPcbpREU,comment-id=00470000,timestamp=2018-09-06T23:12:02.575+0000) > > I doubt Bazerka is deleting any posts. Damn would you look at that, every single post he's made has been deleted for calling out the Rioter, isn't that interesting...
: unless you have a fun of free time don't get into warframe because it's tutorial is basically non existent which is a big problem, friends of mine have left because they just didn't know what to do and I don't have the time to basically babysit them for days just so they can understand the game since the game doesn't explain anything. also the developers have been introducing some items with extreme forms of grind, for example, the lenz, if requires a resource called ''fieldron sample'' before this new weapon got introduced you only ever needed anywhere between 5 and 30 fieldron samples for nay of the weapons, but this weapon? requires 1000, A THOUSAND, that's a ridiculous multiplication of the cost and they're doing it more and more, every year they're making the grind worse. the above 2 reasons(mostly lack of tutorial) is why I can't recommend the game to anyone who doesn't have either a. allot of expandable money or b. several free hours a day to spend on it. devs can also get butthurt quickly, years ago I called a band-aid fix a lazy band-aid fix and they gave me a warning on the forum, fickle much. also as much as people love to praise the trading system it's badly implemented, it works like a mmo game in 2000, you go to a chat and spam your sell/buy messages, it's a mess to have to look through and it's overwhelming and since there's no auction house you won't know the worth of items, result? veteran players trying to sell mods worth 2 plat for 60 plat to new players. Warframe also has the habbit of introducing something new and then abandoning it, think riot with twisted treeline, they introduced it and then did nothing with it
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o7axBd7Y,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-29T19:20:45.850+0000) > > unless you have a fun of free time don&#x27;t get into warframe because it&#x27;s tutorial is basically non existent which is a big problem, friends of mine have left because they just didn&#x27;t know what to do and I don&#x27;t have the time to basically babysit them for days just so they can understand the game since the game doesn&#x27;t explain anything. > > also the developers have been introducing some items with extreme forms of grind, for example, the lenz, if requires a resource called &#x27;&#x27;fieldron sample&#x27;&#x27; before this new weapon got introduced you only ever needed anywhere between 5 and 30 fieldron samples for nay of the weapons, but this weapon? requires 1000, A THOUSAND, that&#x27;s a ridiculous multiplication of the cost and they&#x27;re doing it more and more, every year they&#x27;re making the grind worse. > > the above 2 reasons(mostly lack of tutorial) is why I can&#x27;t recommend the game to anyone who doesn&#x27;t have either a. allot of expandable money or b. several free hours a day to spend on it. > > devs can also get butthurt quickly, years ago I called a band-aid fix a lazy band-aid fix and they gave me a warning on the forum, fickle much. > > also as much as people love to praise the trading system it&#x27;s badly implemented, it works like a mmo game in 2000, you go to a chat and spam your sell/buy messages, it&#x27;s a mess to have to look through and it&#x27;s overwhelming and since there&#x27;s no auction house you won&#x27;t know the worth of items, result? veteran players trying to sell mods worth 2 plat for 60 plat to new players. > > Warframe also has the habbit of introducing something new and then abandoning it, think riot with twisted treeline, they introduced it and then did nothing with it Wow you couldn't pay someone to lie this bad. First off DE has a great tutorial explaining all the basics, from movement to hacking. Second farming fieldron is so easy people dont even notice it, and lastly DE have NEVER put something in the game and "abandoned" it.
: ***
Because you have to be the designer to give criticism about products, does Riot pay you to be this willfully ignorant? Or do you just like being a dick that goes around thoughtlessly defending bad designs?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Timely Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7EcOji1b,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-05T02:01:34.443+0000) > > Uh huh... and so there aren&#x27;t any other smurfs that could possibly be at my level so I just so happen to get put with 3 others that all happen to only have {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:6}} while the enemies all have access to {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:12}} > > I don&#x27;t buy it. Who do you expect to get placed against?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Timely Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7EcOji1b,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-05T01:25:34.594+0000) > > Yeah? I started a fresh account to see how it is, want to know whether or not I should bother getting a friend that&#x27;s interested into League. > > Though to be honest with the {{item:3075}} {{champion:22}} tutorial, XP-Bot infestation and terrible matchmaking I think I&#x27;ll let him know he should pass. Tutorial is indeed shit, but if you are smurfing, you are then playing against other smurfs, not new players.
Uh huh... and so there aren't any other smurfs that could possibly be at my level so I just so happen to get put with 3 others that all happen to only have {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:6}} while the enemies all have access to {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:12}} I don't buy it.
Jamaree (NA)
: Are you smurfing?
Yeah? I started a fresh account to see how it is, want to know whether or not I should bother getting a friend that's interested into League. Though to be honest with the {{item:3075}} {{champion:22}} tutorial, XP-Bot infestation and terrible matchmaking I think I'll let him know he should pass.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
I get it, you're frustrated that your pitiful attempt at a "Yasuo isn't broken" thread got shut down so quickly. It's ok, maybe you'll be able to find a champ that actually takes braincells to use instead of your tumor ridden conq-bot.
: Another Yasou thread. (though actually not QQ!)
What is his playrate again? And his Win-rate is only a 48%? That should be enough to tell you he's overtuned if so many people can play him and such a small amount actually fail.
: It's suspicious af that this is a totally random guy who has only commented twice, both times on this post, comes out of the woodwork to defend this guy.
No more suspicious than you two having each others backs on this. Everyone has to have a first post don't they?
: > [{quoted}](name=Bodabott,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWO6XB3a,comment-id=000a00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-18T01:03:49.279+0000) > > Or perhaps someone that actually looks at end game stats? You realize it can show where and when people die on the map right? Hahahhahah here he is again folks. 2 posts ever, both in this thread. Just knowing where and when people died doesnt tell you what happened. Stop logging onto other accounts, OP. I mean damn this one has 2 posts, both in this thread, STILL trying to defend this notion you know why people died in game and why he lost.
You're really paranoid you know that? Oh shit I'm defending the other guy, guess that means he has THREE accounts. Wonder if we can get a bunch of people to troll you by claiming to be #X account.
: Macro play; pressure and trading objectives, split pushing, and ambushing / making picks. It sucks to be against a fed opponent but it's absolutely possible to outplay them, provided that their team makes mistakes - and at the level of play where people go 8/0 in laning phase, their team absolutely will be making mistakes.
Have fun getting any of that in Silver--Gold. If you have a deadbeat teammate that is doing nothing for your team then that makes it all the easier for the ENEMY to split-push and secure objectives and ambush.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: The only way to carry is focusing on your own game, not the others. You accomplish nothing and learn nothing by just constantly pointing out your allies' shortcomings.
What the hell is there to learn about playing against something like an 8/0 ADC? Oh damn he HURTS, it's a good thing I bought {{item:3047}} Now if only my 0/4 {{item:3006}} ADC and 0/4 {{item:3117}} Supp could be so smart.
: Think about it: who does his q mostly counter? Melee bruisers. What's arguably the weakest class in the game right now? Melee bruisers.
I mean does he even really counter them anymore though? {{item:3194}} helm is a viable option in any Bruiser built and effectively makes the game a 4v5 with how much of a threat Teemo would be.
: Only if there is a sustain tank on the other team It is the only case where you would build that item. Orb builds into items that can be used vs anybody
It builds into 1 item {{item:3165}} The only source of GW AP has
: 75 percent of champions can't effectively build that armor pen item. Every AP champion can build Orb
Every AD champ can build armor pen and grievous wounds by going exec/whisper
: So report them. Even if N&S was okay, only a couple dozen people are even going to see your post and they are NEVER going to play with the player your describe.
Take it from someone that's submitted dozens of tickets on people running it down lanes into towers: Reports don't do jack all to catch inters because the system is designed to focus almost entirely on chat-logs. By the time Riot's piss-poor support team actually gets around to looking at a Ticket the person responsible would have inted again and again.
: Always wondered, why is it bad to call out Inters and Rage-Quitters? Shouldn't we be shaming them?
_<Removed by Moderation>_ Guy comes in asking a simple question and gets bombarded with people downplaying Inters and Quitters and making Riot out to be incapable and powerless to handle them like any other company could.
: > [{quoted}](name=ComeGankMeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qg5iJYvU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T03:19:05.421+0000) > > What I would do to fix it is actually invest some man power into Riot&#x27;s bone-dry near-useless &quot;Support Group&quot; that are SUPPOSED to be there to handle things like XP Farming AI that infest Coop and ARAM. So basically, you dont know either and your answer is "throw money at it until it magically works". If that worked, riot would do it. It does not work, though. The sheer volume of games makes that utterly unfeasible.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qg5iJYvU,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T03:20:37.303+0000) > > So basically, you dont know either and your answer is &quot;throw money at it until it magically works&quot;. > > If that worked, riot would do it. It does not work, though. The sheer volume of games makes that utterly unfeasible. He answered you though? What else is there to be done aside from assign more people into the Support Group where their job is to sift through replays and find evidence of these bots? Cause what they're doing right now is clearly not working, and as we've seen time and time again Riot can be ridiculously incompetent and almost actively AVOID the simplest of solutions so no they wouldn't do it even if it worked unless they had no other choice.
: so {{item:3143}} .{{item:3047}} . so crit for 120%?
You mean itemizing against crit would actually LOWER IT'S EFFECTIVENESS??? God forbid we let that happen...
: How to not balance anything 101: the post
More like how to actually get shit done: The post. Balance isn't just: "Buff the weak stuff until it makes something else weak in comparison." Sadly though that's exactly how Riot seems to be going with this constant 5/1 or more Buff/Nerf ratio they seem to got going on.
Esio Rex (NA)
: I wonder if we could do something about Tear to make it fit better in this faster paced game?
Why not? We've got starters for just about everything else: {{item:1082}} For Cheesers looking for that snowball and a potential {{item:3041}} for big damage {{item:1056}} Reliable start providing AP and a bit of Mana Regen {{item:1055}} Reliable start providing AD and HP Sustain {{item:1054}} Reliable start providing Defense and help with clearing Minions {{item:1083}} Risky start for players that want to rush items So why not give this tweaked version of {{item:3070}} A risky start for players looking to play the long game?
: Void Comic when?
Please and thank you Riot, if you ever get around to it that is.
Eedat (NA)
: The mind of an inter, ladies and gentlemen
The face of a strawman ladies and gentlemen.
: > [{quoted}](name=Timely Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2eUBGEjs,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-13T19:00:35.693+0000) > > That&#x27;s a pretty dumb reason tbh > > Oh this guy made a good point but because he gave up and sped up a hopeless game the point is suddenly mute? That's not what I said. Don't put words in my mouth. Giving upvotes and positive attention to a player when they admit to throwing tantrums and trolling is basically giving that player endorsement for that behavior. They made a good point with the original post, but I refuse to give any support or reinforcement to somebody who thinks that when their teammates don't listen to them it is somehow ok to throw a tantrum like a toddler who's mommy just told them they can't have the candy bar at the grocery store.
He literally ended with better game stats than some of his team who "tried" That's not throwing a tantrum dude, that's trying to gtfo of a lost cause so he can hope for a better team next game
Eedat (NA)
: The amount of bias on this board is reaching critical mass
: Personally I read the post and upvoted because the content of the post itself was not inherrently bad while it also raised awareness about itemization. Thanks to Eedat though I now know that the poster admitted in the comments section to trolling. I went back and removed my upvote and replaced it with a downvote, and I responded to the person in question telling them how shameful their behavior was. tldr; I usually read the post but not always the comments section, and I have taken back my support from that other post.
That's a pretty dumb reason tbh Oh this guy made a good point but because he gave up and sped up a hopeless game the point is suddenly mute?
Cowseed (NA)
: All you need now is a soap box to stand on and a newspaper screaming end of the world
Man your wool sure is getting thick, might need to grab the shears in a little bit...
SEKAI (OCE)
: This is one of those threads isn't it? I mean, the game clearly has issues, no doubt. But what is it gonna help with apocalyptic threads like these lol?
Apocalyptic? Dudes literally just pointing out the state of the game, which is as you've said filled with issues. Issues Riot CLEARLY seems to keep adding to if the changes on the PBE are anything to go by...
Ralanr (NA)
: That's the price of diversity.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nGyLE2bt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-09T13:50:03.379+0000) > > That&#x27;s the price of seeing the same exact Champs every single game abusing items never intended for them until Riot guts the items and says "Fuck everyone else that used this, not our problem." FTFY
: because one of the biggest things that separates league from other games is that you can build (almost) whatever you want and still do well, and Zed and Lucian are both AD casters so they want the same items anyway
It's also one of the reasons why the game is such an unbalanced shitfest all the time, because you've got certain Champs that build and abuse items they were never intended to use.
Elikain (EUNE)
: So, your concern is that these new item effects will make you do stupid things to get mana back, like taking damage for free? http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ed8rOv4Q1qld3uo.jpg I don't know about you but there's such a thing called trading and poking. At these points, you will be able to bank in on Catalyst's new passive. Catalyst also restores your HP the more mana you spend, so Lost Chapter's only mana regen upon leveling up is also justified. Tear refunds 25% of mana you spend. >Keep track of how much your spells are and how fast you Regen Mana, hold back on spells when you start to get low on Mana, keep just enough for your Combo in case you need it. This sounds like a experienced mage player to me. Mana isn't limitless nor it should feel like it. If you want CD gated spammers, try resourceless champions.
Getting mana back for free... by taking damage... Uh you want to run that by me again? And no, Catalyst will restore 15% of the ABILITY'S cost in health, it wont increase just because you're low. 100= 15 health 80= 12 health 60= 9 health 40= 6 health And they're making it so Mana over time abilities heal for 25 every second, so it's really only going to be good on people like {{champion:50}} {{champion:27}} And 25% doesn't mean crap because the second you run out you're screwed, as I clearly stated right in the post. Please at least look up the changes on the PBE before saying stuff like this, it's really annoying and makes my eyes hurt to see it.
: Maybe buy one mana regen item? Instead of Morellos/Athene's being the mana regen item, it's going to be something else. Both Athene's and Morellos don't give great offensive stats, but are built because they give decent AP while also providing Mana Regen. Mages already had to lower their Max AP in builds for those regen items. Builds will adapt, but Mages will be far from unplayable. The amount of change that will end up optimal is currently unknown, untill we see how the items have changed when they hit live. Most people are overeacting a bit, but such a huge change to builds of many mages can cause these reactions quite easily.
Oh ok just build another Mana-Regen item. {{item:3092}} would be good... wait they're planning on dropping it to 75% for some stupid reason. {{item:3504}} I can totally see this working out on someone with no heals {{item:3222}} It just keeps getting better, absolutely no offensive stats at all. And then there's all those other AP Mana-Regen items out there like...
lunien (EUNE)
: I feel kinda bad for you, dude. Can't be a nice feeling hating the developers of the game you love...
Show more

Timely Voidling

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion