: his weakness doesnt really exist anymore because games dont last that long. games are usually 15-25 mins.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kwRE8JQs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-16T19:04:38.519+0000) > > his weakness doesnt really exist anymore because games dont last that long. games are usually 15-25 mins. bro he falls off : ^ ) lee sin isn't good late game
: [GAMEPLAY] Bug permanently suppressed when Mordkaiser ults simultaneously with Sett
: Who do you think is going to be put into the upcoming rework vote?
According to pbe lol, looks like Akali. Riot just going to remove her from the game
: Neeko disguised as Sett
I suppose, seems intentional to me. They don't like clones being too realistic
: He is a juggernaut, a class of champions NOT meant to be dueled. He is melee, kiting him is how you deal with him if you are ranged. But since you don't want to play ranged against him then you could try picking an effective tank against him such as Ornn who excels at lane sustain as a result of his passive or Shen who can negate auto attacks, negating Sett's passive. Otherwise, you could attempt to out sustain him with champions such as Yorick who can poke Sett down from a distance with his ghouls and cage Sett easily enough since Sett has no gap closers. Illaoi whose tentacle strikes heal her and her runes are all about healing (Conqueror, Triumph, Taste of Blood, and Ravenous Hunter). Darius whose Q heals him more and more based on how much HP he is missing and how many champions are struck by it; additionally, he excels at extended fights as a result of his passive that is not only a steroid for him, but also deals more damage than ignite when stacked. As for Sett's shielding ability, it has a clear indicator of where it will effect enemies and can be avoided.
> [{quoted}](name=Is So Chill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uEEd5loe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-17T23:41:21.554+0000) > > He is a juggernaut, a class of champions NOT meant to be dueled. > > He is melee, kiting him is how you deal with him if you are ranged. > > But since you don't want to play ranged against him then you could try picking an effective tank against him such as Ornn who excels at lane sustain as a result of his passive or Shen who can negate auto attacks, negating Sett's passive. > > Otherwise, you could attempt to out sustain him with champions such as Yorick who can poke Sett down from a distance with his ghouls and cage Sett easily enough since Sett has no gap closers. Illaoi whose tentacle strikes heal her and her runes are all about healing (Conqueror, Triumph, Taste of Blood, and Ravenous Hunter). Darius whose Q heals him more and more based on how much HP he is missing and how many champions are struck by it; additionally, he excels at extended fights as a result of his passive that is not only a steroid for him, but also deals more damage than ignite when stacked. > > As for Sett's shielding ability, it has a clear indicator of where it will effect enemies and can be avoided. this is true, but the champion is still pretty bonkers. His CDs need bumped a second or two. And his W should be reduced in damage and value, that should be it though.
: LP Gain/Loss affected by AFK players
Imagine being customer support and not having a channel to reflect your data to those that could interpret what you hear. Is this how Californian companies operate? Imagine then telling the people to go to the boards where they have been ridiculously slow on feedback for the last two seasons
VonCesaw (NA)
: ARURF
I thought you meant how garen, ekko, zed, talon, akali and yuumi are free wins still
: Live chat is incredible.
damn, normally support staff hits me up with an automated message that makes you wonder if it's blitzbot alias
: Making Poro King a random was terrible idea.
Can also be rather unbalanced at times because of this. Champs like Senna and Jhin get free reign while their poro king is out. Good luck touching them lol
Arammus (EUW)
: i highly doubt your story tbh. i've yet to see someone get banned for banning someones champ. and for leaving? laughable.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2XGV4VLA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-13T19:00:24.357+0000) > > i highly doubt your story tbh. > i've yet to see someone get banned for banning someones champ. > and for leaving? laughable. technically griefing is an automatic 14 day suspension. But the problem is Riot is EXTREMELY bad at handling matters like that
: from all my heart. riots balance team is extremly extremly bad at their job.
I think similar to the report/tribunal system, they've also completely automated their balancing system as well. I'm fairly certain there are no more employees for League of Legends, it's just the Blitzcrank Bot lol
: He has bonkers winrate from Iron to Master The problem it's not that ppl dont know how to play against him. He's just broken. Zed on S3 was broken and you could remove his R with QSS too.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-12T12:24:03.788+0000) > > He has bonkers winrate from Iron to Master > > The problem it's not that ppl dont know how to play against him. > > He's just broken. Zed on S3 was broken and you could remove his R with QSS too. Champion isn't broken, Conq is broken. It's just a matter of Riot over tuning runes. Everyone said the Rune was OP when it was first being changed and look, 70% of the players in a match will take it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tokishi7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:59:54.692+0000) > > The champion is only good because of Conq, nerf conq, not the champ. Also, buy a banshees/qss/ or veil and he's potato no, they should nerf the champs, not conq.
the champion would be poo poo if you nerfed him and would be just like before. He's slow, his E is extremely easy to dodge, and his ult is relatively easy to beat, especially with the new lethal items. It's an issue of the rune, not the champion
CyberPhobic (EUNE)
: Ok so can we stop pretending Mordekaiser is fine?
The champion is only good because of Conq, nerf conq, not the champ. Also, buy a banshees/qss/ or veil and he's potato
: Rank environment sucks
Then at the end, they say it's too late to climb anyways, and then in the middle they say there's still plenty of time to climb. All to justify playing like ass :^ )
: Riot needs to do something about this.
The people defending the Lux and blaming him are probably people that do this same shit. He literally was just trying to play the role he queued for and got griefed lol. His only option was to dodge or play jungle.
: You are the one with the unsportsmanlike like behavior. You chose to switch with her, but now you are complain about it? You could have stood your ground on the issue, you don't know what her actions would have been like.
> [{quoted}](name=Clockwork Mouse,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Jq4GaZ9J,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-11T04:54:26.686+0000) > > You are the one with the unsportsmanlike like behavior. You chose to switch with her, but now you are complain about it? You could have stood your ground on the issue, you don't know what her actions would have been like. yeah man, because they're suddenly going to swap back. I want to play the league you're playing, sounds like there aren't any toxic players on it
: So Just to be clear, Riot nerfed Garen but didnt nerf mordekaiser ? like are u ok riot ?
Difference is for Garen, unless you're really fast or can get him off of you, there is no counter play. For morde, you get {{item:3140}} and he's useless or {{item:3102}} {{item:3814}} There are so many ways to stop his ult that make him pretty much just a top lane duelist
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Nope Riot has tested permanent chat restrictions etc before But you know what most perma chat restricted people would do? They'd start trolling and inting games, which is a lot harder to detect and imo worse than toxicity in chat If someone wants to be toxic and ruin other people's fun, they'll do it So now riot gives you multiple chances to reform and if you refuse, you'll get permanently suspended because riot doesn't want you to play their game anymore
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELmzvLtT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T07:40:31.203+0000) > > Nope > > Riot has tested permanent chat restrictions etc before > But you know what most perma chat restricted people would do? They'd start trolling and inting games, which is a lot harder to detect and imo worse than toxicity in chat > If someone wants to be toxic and ruin other people's fun, they'll do it > > So now riot gives you multiple chances to reform and if you refuse, you'll get permanently suspended because riot doesn't want you to play their game anymore Shit man, that's already happening even with their chat enable. Three games in a row my jungle has ran straight into their team because he was mad he died to an invasion. Will they get banned, nope, just another bad game in the eyes of the all powerful Blitzcrank Bot and his minions, the Riot support staff
: Runeterra PSA: Stop Imprisoning people
lmao, I thought this post was about players holding others hostage in a game or in champ select forcing them to dodge
: You're responding incorrectly. The things you're saying don't make sense in the context of this conversation. Do you know what an ID ban is? It's when they ban your accounts as soon as they know that it's you playing. All of the accounts that were banned during T1's ID ban have continued to be banned. None of his accounts were returned to him.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T12:26:32.748+0000) > > You're responding incorrectly. The things you're saying don't make sense in the context of this conversation. > > Do you know what an ID ban is? It's when they ban your accounts as soon as they know that it's you playing. > > All of the accounts that were banned during T1's ID ban have continued to be banned. None of his accounts were returned to him. but they lifted his ID ban did they not? If anything, this was used to promote his channel further by being the meme players. He was given a second chance at playing. I like the guy and his content, but he def got an advantage in all of this
: >That's more than any other player will get. most players don't get id banned. your argument is moot
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T10:03:41.614+0000) > > most players don't get id banned. your argument is moot Most players don't get banned according to Riot so....I think they said .0006% of players
: Do you feel bad when game is lost because you fed your opponent?
I feel relatively bad because I usually see people hard int in my games so I hate giving someone an excuse that one time to look at my history and be like, look at your game 5 games ago feeder. I do my best to always go even at least. The easiest way to not feed is to stay even in CS. Sometimes I don't mind though because I'm constantly making up for another player on my team so it's nice to be that player occasionally. I try to limit this within 1 in 15-20 games
: You should feel bad, I never int though so I won't ever know the feeling. Not only did you int but you picked a troll pick champion. 100% of the time if you lose a game the blame should be on you if you troll picked.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nILzLYhj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-09T20:55:58.737+0000) > > You should feel bad, I never int though so I won't ever know the feeling. Not only did you int but you picked a troll pick champion. 100% of the time if you lose a game the blame should be on you if you troll picked. Teemo is a top tier champion, what are you talking about lol? He's easily one of the most stable champions top lane that if teams know how to work with, he can provide massive amounts of utility.
: What rank are you aiming for in season 10?
Diamond or master, I want to play with the reallll good players. It just depends, last season I had a 45% afk rate in my games and Riot said, sorry bud, better luck next time, better than Season 8 I guess when I had a 65% afk rate in 11 plat entry games. I'm not saying I'm the best or anything, but people grief and afk nowadays like it's a contest lol.
rujitra (NA)
: Maybe it’s time to realize that aside from Pyke supports are not designed to build damage items and be getting kills. Since Pyke is, why can he not have more gold?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ar9dsg53,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T14:46:12.220+0000) > > Maybe it’s time to realize that aside from Pyke supports are not designed to build damage items and be getting kills. > > Since Pyke is, why can he not have more gold? Zyra, brand, Senna, Shaco, Vel, Lux, Karma kinda, MF, Xerath, Fids, Swain, PYKE?? They aren't designed to, but they sure as hell do well and likely better than if the ADC got them lol. My man, you look like this right now {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}}
: The jungle changes weren't good
Jungle is a complex role, in the past, the laners could abuse the jungle and get the early level resets off for the side camps while getting a lane advantage for themselves. The jungler could still hit 3 easy and gank early. This was a norm in high elo and players could get screwed over in lower because of it. I do enjoy the new dragon changes, but hate them because incompetent players who are kill focused don't understand objective power. I enjoy that good junglers can show off again against the other jungler, but dislike how if you have incompetent laners, you have 5 people in your jungle and you're behind forever now. At the same time, I think it's annoying that being 4/0 early game on your laner doesn't exactly mean you'll be a higher level even with even CS. I think the lanes themselves are handicapped too much while the jungler is put on hardcore mode. I have only made it to one game with the elder dragon so far and it allowed us to make a comeback, though it likely would have proved the same with the old elder to be honest. I wish that dragon timers would get pushed back maybe a minute or 30 seconds in between to give the losing team a little bit more breathing room, but at the same time, this usually is due to incompetent players not pressing tab and looking at the timers that were implemented years ago that everyone thought would be OP because you don't have to personally track it now, it's as they say, easy times make lazy people. Anyone can still dragon early, the issue is, people are much more likely to collapse on you these days it feels as they often check for scuttle as its extremely vital to contest.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Tyler1 didn't have any bans lifted aside from an ID ban, which is not the same as a permanent account ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-12-10T06:17:52.648+0000) > > Tyler1 didn't have any bans lifted aside from an ID ban, which is not the same as a permanent account ban. That's more than any other player will get. We don't get 1000's of $'s to supplement any collections that we lost through our fame. If it wasn't for his fame, it likely would have never of happened. I like T1, but he is definitely an exception due to status.
: The boards are not for appeals. You can try your luck with a support ticket but the chances are slim to none that your appeal will go through if the ban was a clear-cut case.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T04:53:47.128+0000) > > The boards are not for appeals. You can try your luck with a support ticket but the chances are slim to none that your appeal will go through if the ban was a clear-cut case. It doesn't sound like you have tried to appeal before. The FIRST thing they tell you is that they cannot do anything and to go the boards to potentially have the devs investigate your cause. Their ONLY purpose is to relay what the Blitzcrank Bot tells you prior in case you are confused or if there is a legitimate bug, other than that, there is no such thing as appealing with the support stuff unless there is a 200% bug with the system.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tokishi7,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T05:14:59.082+0000) > > That's cool and all, but still rather unfair considering the way Riot says there are no second chances and no withdraws. I had not been toxic on one of my accounts except when I first started playing 8 years ago and they brought it up as a reference that I had not reformed for calling an int zed a crybaby lol. You're obligated to the same opportunity that Tyler had if you also find yourself with an ID ban.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T05:25:17.782+0000) > > You're obligated to the same opportunity that Tyler had if you also find yourself with an ID ban. Doubt it, I don't have thousands of followers, I'm just an average league player without any backing or following. Riot cannot make any gains from a player like you or me. I like T1, but he definitely was given this chance due to his fame. If he would have made this case on the boards, everyone would have downvoted him like normal and said rules are rules, if you're toxic you're going to get banned. Banned perma means perma, you obviously didn't do this first time etc
: if you're talking about tyler1 his banned accounts remain banned
> [{quoted}](name=BitterFeetFungus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T05:09:44.437+0000) > > if you're talking about tyler1 his banned accounts remain banned That's cool and all, but still rather unfair considering the way Riot says there are no second chances and no withdraws. I had not been toxic on one of my accounts except when I first started playing 8 years ago and they brought it up as a reference that I had not reformed for calling an int zed a crybaby lol. I like T1 as much as the next guy, well, least those that do like him, but there was definitely fame that helped him out .
: can i please be unbanned its been like 7 years.
It's not even worth it these days brother. Riot is catering to the Chinese players these days and the game has taken turns for the worse. Also, match making is probably the worst I have ever seen. There's almost always 1 player in a ranked match who is running it down and throwing a fit. There's youtubers who are famous for inting on stream to troll people and Riot just ignores them because as long as you don't directly say you're trolling or type, Riot say ZzzZZzzZZ
: If your account was permanently suspended and that suspension was not applied in error, Riot _will not_ overturn it or lift the suspension no matter how much time passes.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T04:48:11.291+0000) > > If your account was permanently suspended and that suspension was not applied in error, Riot _will not_ overturn it or lift the suspension no matter how much time passes. that is unless you're a streamer who brings in lots of money and viewers lol
Tentaku (EUNE)
: I don't mind Trynda when he is a rare sight, but when his playrate raises he needs to be dealt with
Trynd is a pain no lie, but honestly, if you're playing a comp that doesn't have enough CC to waste his ult, that's on you. It's the same reason people think Yi is OP, they lack CC to manage him. There's no reason to not have stun, slow, or snare on your team in this age of league. With objective fighting and drag so vital, it's suicide the higher you climb to not take it.
: Apparently me asking people over and over to not be toxic is perma-bannable. Plat Account gone
You called him a clown and then you said report him, in terms of the Blitzcrank Bot, that is considered toxic. Saying report highlights your account as well. You can try to defend it, but Riot will just give you the classic, "I know it hurts to lose an account you care about, but unfortunately, we will not be lifting your suspension. This is not a reflection of you, but the Rift needs to stay clean for a player fun experience." -Silver employee who doesn't play but once a week
: I feel like you wouldn't understand considering you aren't in a higher elo (No offense). In one game I got doubles from an enemy jungle invade and top solo killed his lane twice. ANY OTHER SUPPORT PLAYER the game was auto won, but our MF was 90 cs down playing against a cait soraka alone, and I was Orianna against a zed with a 3 level lead. It just completely fucks the game if the enemy team has half a brain. The only reason he sometimes wins is that you CAN win 4 v 5s. Like it's the same thing is having a jungler having a horrible game and doing no damage. You can still win just highly unlikely. The difference is it's like if the mid laner FORCEFULLY made the jungler have that much of a horrible game. Also the only reason why he's even in this elo is because the season 9 ranked system rewards people for investing thousands of games. It's why people who have 4k games and have been d5 for 6 years magically become d1. He is one of these people, as you can see by his op.gg. I would ADORE riots opinion on the matter or get in contact with one of their behavior specialists to revert my ban, as I think any human being with eyes would see that it is 100% UNDESERVED.
> [{quoted}](name=Symptomatic,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KRVmlzUi,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:41:16.151+0000) > > I feel like you wouldn't understand considering you aren't in a higher elo (No offense). In one game I got doubles from an enemy jungle invade and top solo killed his lane twice. ANY OTHER SUPPORT PLAYER the game was auto won, but our MF was 90 cs down playing against a cait soraka alone, and I was Orianna against a zed with a 3 level lead. It just completely fucks the game if the enemy team has half a brain. The only reason he sometimes wins is that you CAN win 4 v 5s. Like it's the same thing is having a jungler having a horrible game and doing no damage. You can still win just highly unlikely. The difference is it's like if the mid laner FORCEFULLY made the jungler have that much of a horrible game. > > Also the only reason why he's even in this elo is because the season 9 ranked system rewards people for investing thousands of games. It's why people who have 4k games and have been d5 for 6 years magically become d1. He is one of these people, as you can see by his op.gg. > > I would ADORE riots opinion on the matter or get in contact with one of their behavior specialists to revert my ban, as I think any human being with eyes would see that it is 100% UNDESERVED. Low elo people don't understand trolling and griefing the same way higher elo people do. If they get griefed, big deal, they still get 30LP the next win, if we get griefed, we're lucky to still be +2LP lol. Then it brings down mmr so the next game you likely get less and if it occurs again, that's +0
: Fix Thresh Hook animation to match the hitbox.
It goes beyond the Lolipop effect really, league in the earlier days was based out of Cali and the general population had slower internet speeds. So due to this, certain champions were given latency handicaps to make them viable, most prominent example being thresh. It's an outdated champion that Riot can't bother to look into I guess
: Personal research about inting people
Say it now and I'll say it before, Riot's shift to an automatic day care center by the Blitzcrank Bot has destroyed match making in recent systems. Yeah a player can get banned for griefing, afk, or inting, but after how long? You call 0/12/1 mid lane a fu**ing idiot and Riot takes action within the next hour. Meanwhile, that guy can proceed to play like that for as you said, 40 games or more. I could understand maybe if you had a freak out in normals or something and just went ballistic on the guy, but this stuff happens in Ranked games daily with the players responding with stuff like, "lul just a game, I'm not afk*dancing or right clicking in fountain*, or blatant I don't want you to win." And they won't get punished unless you manage to act like a PI for the next half hour, and even then nothing happens, and if it does, we can't tell because 2 more appear the next game lol
: Only dodge when YOU are at a disadvantage (eg: YOUR champion is banned). You can't actually predict your teammates. You can look at their stats, but you really have no idea how they will perform, so you might be throwing LP away. eg: if I think my ADC is going to do bad (but he's not actually going to do bad) and I dodge even though I get my one-trick and the enemy team doesn't counter me.... I'm throwing away LP. And then my next game I might get an 80% winrate Vayne who lands on Vayne and plays poorly because, again, you can't predict your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T03:33:41.986+0000) > > Only dodge when YOU are at a disadvantage (eg: YOUR champion is banned). You can't actually predict your teammates. You can look at their stats, but you really have no idea how they will perform, so you might be throwing LP away. eg: if I think my ADC is going to do bad (but he's not actually going to do bad) and I dodge even though I get my one-trick and the enemy team doesn't counter me.... I'm throwing away LP. And then my next game I might get an 80% winrate Vayne who lands on Vayne and plays poorly because, again, you can't predict your teammates. If you're in plat+, dodging is a legitimate strategy. If you have a guy with over 1500 games for the season still in the same division, lets be honest, he's going to perform subpar and that's why he's hovering 0 lp lol
Dukues (NA)
: It's Been a Fun Decade Riot but I am Finally Out
It's the match making system that is making me want to stop. I never get a whole team of players who plan to finish a game. They either are tilted already, griefing, 2seconds from rage quit, somehow in high elo with a 45% w/r over 2000 games, or just autofilled on a role they've never played.
: [CLIENT] Your session has expired
I thought it was to refresh people who are afk from the game and free up server capacity, but that's a no no if you're getting leaver buster
Pika310 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tokishi7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T03:09:08.360+0000) > > She can still early grevious due to her new passive and with a lot of focus being on her ult. [Her new passive does NOT inflict Grievous Wounds.](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Miss_Fortune/Abilities) She doesn't have Grievous Wounds anywhere on her kit. [It was removed earlier in the season, before her rework](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/V5.14) and they never gave it back.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T03:15:10.845+0000) > > [Her new passive does NOT inflict Grievous Wounds.](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Miss_Fortune/Abilities) She doesn't have Grievous Wounds anywhere on her kit. [It was removed earlier in the season, before her rework](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/V5.14) and they never gave it back. Executioner's Calling gives grevious wounds for only 800, on a champ where stats largely matter most, it isn't a poor purchase.
Pika310 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tokishi7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:54:03.837+0000) > > I think the most successful of these is the MF rework. It's been great for the most part where she has a healthy choice of AD items she can buy. Though when Rune Glaive was around, that was definitely one of her strongest moments MF lost her identity as a Mixed-damage champion, she lost her identity as a duelist, she lost her niche as an anti-healing pick (although Grievous wounds were admittedly removed shortly before her rework) & she lost a large selection of choices from her item pool. The rework turned her into a 1-dimensional R-Button champion. Furthermore, her new passive was inherently counter-intuitive to proper ADC champion-design and a major factor in the homogenization of her playstyle. Her reworked kit has proven to be more toxic to play against, less enjoyable to play as & harder to balance, all evidence of a failed rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T03:02:49.152+0000) > > MF lost her identity as a Mixed-damage champion, she lost her identity as a duelist, she lost her niche as an anti-healing pick (although Grievous wounds were admittedly removed shortly before her rework) & she lost a large selection of choices from her item pool. The rework turned her into a 1-dimensional R-Button champion. > > Furthermore, her new passive was inherently counter-intuitive to proper ADC champion-design and a major factor in the homogenization of her playstyle. Her reworked kit has proven to be more toxic to play against & harder to balance, both evidence of a failed rework. I mean sort of, she def lost the mixed damage, but she's still great at dueling, especially amongst other adcs. I play her relatively often, though I'm not diamond or anything. I find that many masteries work for her, you can first item bf, manamune, botrk, or lethal items. That's pretty impressive considering most adcs have one choice to go. She can still early grevious due to her new passive and with a lot of focus being on her ult. If there were to rework her, I honestly believe it would be a nightmare to play against for a bit due to how strong her old ult was in comparison
: I Hate Vayne Top
There are a few top laners can match her, but yeah, definitely are limited on what you can play, and even the ones that can play against her get punished for the smallest mistake when trading with her.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Resolve definitely needs more rune choices because it's full of weird niche runes that are only viable for very specific champs/roles. And because Resolve-users are in so many different roles. There are full-tanks, off-tanks, Juggernauts, Toplaner, Jungler, Supporter. As tanky jungler for example there is often only one rune in each row that is kinda viable. Actually no freedom of choice. More like hardcore cookie cutter. As Jungler: Grasp = Lane Rune Guardian = Support Rune Only choice: Aftershock Shield Bash = Weird Niche Rune Demolish = More a Lane Rune (it's definitely viable but feels odd as Jungler) Font of Life = More a Supporter rune for duo-laning (viable but feels very odd too as an all-in Juggernaut/Offtank because it's so "supportish" without a buff for yourself.) Bone Plating = Lane Rune Second Wind = Lane Rune/Weak af Only Choice = Conditioning (which feels also odd if you want to play Steraks etc. and not full resistance Rammus style) Revitalize = Niche rune for Champs with self-heal/shield Unflinching = Viable Overgrowth = Viable I have the feeling that no one at Riot plays Resolve in Jungle. Otherwise they would know.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:08:24.525+0000) > > Resolve definitely needs more rune choices because it's full of weird niche runes that are only viable for very specific champs/roles. > And because Resolve-users are in so many different roles. There are full-tanks, off-tanks, Juggernauts, Toplaner, Jungler, Supporter. > > As tanky jungler for example there is often only one rune in each row that is kinda viable. Actually no freedom of choice. More like hardcore cookie cutter. > > As Jungler: > > Grasp = Lane Rune > Guardian = Support Rune > Only choice: Aftershock > > Shield Bash = Weird Niche Rune > Demolish = More a Lane Rune (it's definitely viable but feels odd as Jungler) > Font of Life = More a Supporter rune for duo-laning (viable but feels very odd too as an all-in Juggernaut/Offtank because it's so "supportish" without a buff for yourself.) > > Bone Plating = Lane Rune > Second Wind = Lane Rune/Weak af > Only Choice = Conditioning (which feels also odd if you want to play Steraks etc. and not full resistance Rammus style) > > Revitalize = Niche rune for Champs with self-heal/shield > Unflinching = Viable > Overgrowth = Viable > > I have the feeling that no one at Riot plays Resolve in Jungle. Otherwise they would know. yeah, even second wind can be debatable for top lane, I usually only take it if it's a very poke based comp, ex quinn, vayne, teemo, panth, etc
Ayzev (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-05T22:21:25.276+0000) > > Offer a rune that increases the amount of bonus HP by a small % FROM ITEMS ONLY > this would be something that only tanky champs would benefit from I'm not so sure {{item:3165}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3027}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-05T22:32:56.929+0000) > > I'm not so sure {{item:3165}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3027}} god, it'd only make ekko stronger lol
Athene (EUNE)
: Make the 1v1 from All-Star a game mode
Add a maybe option, as it stands, the champ, item, and masteries pool would be relatively small and tedious over time
Barcid (NA)
: There _was_. It was in season 3 - 1v1 duels on the ARAM map, where first to kill or first to get turret won (so backing was enabled to allow you to heal). It sounds fun on paper, but I was relatively new to the game and had a damn near perfect score with Morgana at the time not because I was good but because her ability to auto-push a lane and her early dueling capabilities were flat out unfair, so honestly it'd just turn into another one of those things where there'll just end up being a meta and everyone will get burnt out on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Barcid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eyyoj3RR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:39:31.693+0000) > > There _was_. It was in season 3 - 1v1 duels on the ARAM map, where first to kill or first to get turret won (so backing was enabled to allow you to heal). It sounds fun on paper, but I was relatively new to the game and had a damn near perfect score with Morgana at the time not because I was good but because her ability to auto-push a lane and her early dueling capabilities were flat out unfair, so honestly it'd just turn into another one of those things where there'll just end up being a meta and everyone will get burnt out on it. I think it would have to be changed up slight and not first kill/tower/CS basis. Anytime I do a 1v1, I almost always bring press, electro, or grasp because the early damage matters most. Would be neat to see what they could work out tho
: 45 upvotes in an hour. Maybe not as much as a stretch as some of the posts I've seen, but still suspicious.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:52:25.844+0000) > > 45 upvotes in an hour. Maybe not as much as a stretch as some of the posts I've seen, but still suspicious. Nothing suspicious about it, just relatively true. Riot doesn't respond to the player base like they used to. match making quality has plummeted, and League of Legends has become a lot more streamlined over the years, both naturally and through cropping on Riot's end.
Pika310 (NA)
: Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:07:10.917+0000) > > Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. > > Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. > > Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. > > {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts. I think the most successful of these is the MF rework. It's been great for the most part where she has a healthy choice of AD items she can buy. Though when Rune Glaive was around, that was definitely one of her strongest moments
Show more

Tokishi7

Level 74 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion