Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ARURF isn't URF. It's a trashy complete garbage RNG abomination Rito thinks is "exciting".
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=91pWfHmG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-24T05:48:33.959+0000) > > ARURF isn't URF. It's a trashy complete garbage RNG abomination Rito thinks is "exciting". i like arurf more. atleast theres less of a chance than the zed main one shotting everyone every game.
Rioter Comments
: idk if it is just a big coincidence or..
can confirm shaco and yi in every fucking game on the enemy team. its really getting annoying. ALL RANDOM with a 150+ pool. of course im constantly stuck with ivern tho.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You basically asked for a mage to one shot themselves for attacking you.
as it sits theres no defense in the game. so 50% 25% anything. slap a cd on it. wala its fucking not cancer to play every gamemode
Rioter Comments
: Lifetime Pentakills.
i just got one in aram if that counts
Rioter Comments
: in other news the sky is blue.
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=26Nzun6G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-12T11:02:45.046+0000) > > in other news the sky is blue. sylas main, 34% win rate. literally sylas every single game. if he isnt carried he loses. but hey put him in my game!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kelvynn (NA)
: Stop adding new champions
just had a game where 2 stages passed and i didnt even get a dupe of anything. i ffed. fuck this man. looks like im ffing at 3-6 to get my daily wins and shit and then not play till the next orb reset.
Riftn00b (EUNE)
: I am fed up with you Riot
its sad people are defending account sellers in this post..
: I'm not gonna baby you. If you can't play ranked because your stomach is too thin to digest a few bad words, which by the way, you can completely mute then that's on you. I can understand if every single game someone is running it down on your team but someone talking shit? Come on man.
oh. yeah those shitters that were doing that. 1/9 1/8 1/7. in that order from top, jungle, mid. the trist was just a cocky little shit who fucked up and blamed everyone else when it was her. "grow a thicker skin" not only did they int. they were cancer in chat. no one wins that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
VvVVvV (NA)
: So Looks Like The Stage 11 Rewards Is A Scam????
"This pass will be active from the first day of Rise of the Elements until the launch of the next set." so yeah youre wrong.
Rewt (NA)
: I hate how sometimes the game just doesn't want you to win.
raptors. last chance to get items. 3 normal gold orbs for a hot total of 11 gold.. 11. gold. at. raptors. 11. gold. riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=UltimateShield13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGQ4YfRO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-07T00:41:16.445+0000) > > No kidding, forward it to Riot, this bug has been around for about a year now. You have more power than any non-staff here. Tell your boss to tell their boss to tell their boss to contact a Rioter about it. 1) I'm talking specifically about the friends list issues 2) I definitely do not have more power than any non-staff here. I do not have any direct channels to anyone except for the Rioter in charge of us, and that contact is minimal. I assume that Rioters are affected too, and that they're working on a fix. my problem is simply "Why didn't they test this before pushing it to live?"
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGQ4YfRO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-07T00:54:33.476+0000) > > 1) I'm talking specifically about the friends list issues > 2) I definitely do not have more power than any non-staff here. I do not have any direct channels to anyone except for the Rioter in charge of us, and that contact is minimal. > > I assume that Rioters are affected too, and that they're working on a fix. my problem is simply "Why didn't they test this before pushing it to live?" because they dont care. they are slaves of the chinese overlords and the client doesnt make them money.
Rioter Comments
nubulas2 (NA)
: chat restricted for unspecified "unsportsmanlike conduct"
you can be chat restricted for being too negative. its counted as giving up or griefing
Rioter Comments
Serevas (NA)
: The only advise I can give is to focus on your own play instead of what your team does. You can control your own play, but you can't control your team. It sucks, but it's far less frustrating if you make your brain function that way instead.
we were focusing on us. he was the one causing the issues.
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: An early {{item:3123}} helps mitigate her healing. She literally kills herself to heal her teammate. If she keeps spamming it, jump on her.
literally my yas ulted the enemy adc. she was at 10 health then raka ulted, w'ed, and healed from summoner spell. how is that even beatable.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is there a discussion to be had here?
yeah, on trolls/people you just beat /lost to. i dont think you should even be qued to get into another game with them for a day. i just dodged myself so i didnt have to deal with him. i rather not que with actual horse shit.
Rioter Comments
Cyst (NA)
: Obviously they didn't intentionally feed they just had _bad game_ {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
do you want the replay lmfao.
Rioter Comments
RallerenP (EUW)
: Sorry, but now I just have the image in my head of someone perpetually moaning while eating pizza.
Rioter Comments
: The boards has it's own discord you should be able to join. I would check the rules about posting pics there first to make sure okay, but if you @ me there I'll get a notification when you post it.
banned on them
: That excuse makes absolutely no sense. A forum ban would keep you from posting at all, not just from picking a category. And it's obviously not a browser issue if you can post using this account. Gotta be honest it sort of looks like you're making stuff up.
do you have a discord? ill literally post a screenshot
: Before you criticize others you should clean your own room first. Going 0/14 and leaving a teammate to fight 1v2 against the fed enemies is a problem, regardless of how stupid and immature your teammate is for flaming you.
i mostly fed the jungle when he ganked top. i died once and he started flaming the shit out of me. you get 2 chances. when you flame your muted.. you ping troll i leave lane.
: according to riot u should be fine im comused did u get a ban ? you shouldnt have doesnt riot support inters?
not sure how its considered inting when ive played the champ once.
: Then post using that account, silly.
cant. i have no idea why. doesnt allow me to pick a category when posting on the forums
: Then don’t say “check the charts” genius 😂 XD I’m dead.
you realize i was saying that as me checking the charts not for you do to so? is everyone this dumb.
Show more

Too Fat 2 Carry

Level 17 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion