: Same as me bro.
> [{quoted}](name=Desperado0519,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZItIwVWP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-08T02:33:30.587+0000) > > Same as me bro. Lmfao you have a 51% winrate, hello riot?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Top Main (NA)
: At what point do i get Honor lvl 2 back?
I mostly play flex/draft with friends now and i barely talk in chat so i don't fucking get it lmao
Top Main (NA)
: At what point do i get Honor lvl 2 back?
well no point in not flaming anymore, time to flame kids again
Rioter Comments
Death Rex (EUW)
: PSA: If you smurf be respectful
When I smurf i normally just don't talk to people unless i'm setting up a gank or w/e. The only time i start talking to people is when my enemy laner starts bming and emoting, thats when i just run him over continuously and start putting them in their place
: I feel unit collision doesn't get enough discussion
I logged in just to comment on this. Holy fuck the creep block has gotten noticeably terrible. I find it especially bad in higher elo gameplay where you have a to be a lot more precise and bad positioning could mean instant death. If I don't get severely creep blocked at least once a game then i feel lucky. The amount of times 1 minion has walked around the wave into the line where i click and i'm shoved to the opposite side of the lane is ridiculous. Hell even just yesterday I was playing Fiora into rank 15 in 3v3's, my minions shoved me into kill range of him, then we went to dash full combo on me but started to clip onto the minions for a solid 1-2 seconds and I was out. I agree this topic isn't covered enough and I debate making a post every time it happens to me
: What if... every summoner spell had the same relevancy as flash?
> [{quoted}](name=jocomotion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eAWdVhAV,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-02T17:36:06.832+0000) > > Imagine the chaos if flashe’s strength was equivilant to every other Summoner. It’d be chaos. > > * flash would no longer be a rune taken by a majority of players > * {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:6}} could be Meta instead of troll > * summoners would be hugely buffed. > > Idk, just something to think about. If every summoner spell had the same relevancy as flash, flash wouldn't be relevant
: Riot Direct AMA!
Why has the ping in NA been consistently climbing since like season 4?
: Smurfing it's a cowardly act. Change my mind.
Reasons why I smurf: 1. I've had continuous losses and need to blow off steam. 2. I want to practice a champion i'm unfamiliar with. 3. To play with IRL friends in a competitive setting but they can't play with me on my main 4. To have fun with troll builds. 5. To pick up a new champion. 6. To practice an off role. 7. To practice getting leads and snowballing them effectively. And to say "Just play normals" is pretty stupid. If i'm practicing something then I want to play against people who have at least an idea of what they're doing. And when I'm on a smurf it's normally a tier below my main, or if i'm playing with a friend i'll go to a role i don't play and a champion i don't play. Usually when I'm trying to get a smurf account to a certain rank I just blow through however many games i need and get to that MMR then start practicing, so i do apologize for the system putting you in my way. Don't completely give up on trying to beat a smurf. I was playing on a Silver 2 account as Xerath (and i'm a D5 GP main) and I got beat by a heim perma shoving me and a nocturne constantly tower diving me with R. Look up your live game on op.gg and if you see someone that looks like a smurf target them.
Rioter Comments
: I love riot who doesn´t care about Shen
Logged in just to tell you Shen is played in the LCS, you must not be doing something right
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Smack Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-28T19:00:05.677+0000) > > So CC, Towers, CS, Healing, Tanking, Vision Control, Shielding, Objective Control and things like that don't matter? Ya, they're irrelevant if you deal enough damage. Having dealt damage indicates you cs'd appropriately, since otherwise you wouldn't have the gold to deal that damage. Healing means you pressed your button on Soraka, or that you did enough damage to get enough gold to purchase lifesteal, so irrelevant. CC? You mean you used your abilities that also dealt damage? Lmao. Towers? If you deal damage, you get towers, next. Vision control? If you had the opportunity to get enough money to deal damage, your team obviously succeeded at providing vision, so irrelevant. Objective control? Aka you dealt enough damage to have the opportunity on the map to secure objectives. Ya those are all irrelevant compared to damage. Getting the enemy team off the map opens up winning.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lord Cookie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-29T06:41:00.913+0000) > > Ya, they're irrelevant if you deal enough damage. Having dealt damage indicates you cs'd appropriately, since otherwise you wouldn't have the gold to deal that damage. Healing means you pressed your button on Soraka, or that you did enough damage to get enough gold to purchase lifesteal, so irrelevant. CC? You mean you used your abilities that also dealt damage? Lmao. Towers? If you deal damage, you get towers, next. Vision control? If you had the opportunity to get enough money to deal damage, your team obviously succeeded at providing vision, so irrelevant. Objective control? Aka you dealt enough damage to have the opportunity on the map to secure objectives. > > Ya those are all irrelevant compared to damage. Getting the enemy team off the map opens up winning. There is a lot more that goes into this game than "Damage is the end all be all". Refer to TwitchInMyPants's post, though i don't know why he didn't respond to you with it because he's just highlighting the points i was subconsciously laying out.
: The fact all your stipulations are so focused on kills and champion damage shows a misunderstanding of the goal of League of Legends Like if you just glance at the damage charts that doesn't tell you shit about lane pressure, objective, control, macro play, ect. It's literally just how often you land skills or autos. And with all the sustain options (lifesteal, regen, healing abilities, ect) tons of that damage won't threaten a kill or create an objective or make a play, its effectively trash damage. It's one statistic that's very easy to take out of context.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-29T12:24:22.579+0000) > > The fact all your stipulations are so focused on kills and champion damage shows a misunderstanding of the goal of League of Legends > > Like if you just glance at the damage charts that doesn't tell you shit about lane pressure, objective, control, macro play, ect. It's literally just how often you land skills or autos. And with all the sustain options (lifesteal, regen, healing abilities, ect) tons of that damage won't threaten a kill or create an objective or make a play, its effectively trash damage. It's one statistic that's very easy to take out of context. I can't really tell if this is in response to me? Yes i mention having high kills but as a way to show that your damage output resulted in something, I also mentioned if your vision score is terrible or you're feeding to get that high of damage then you're being an idiot, so did you type all that out expecting me to not agree?
: Damage is all that matters, so absolutely every game lmao
> [{quoted}](name=The Lord Cookie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-28T07:51:42.903+0000) > > Damage is all that matters, so absolutely every game lmao So CC, Towers, CS, Healing, Tanking, Vision Control, Shielding, Objective Control and things like that don't matter?
: > [{quoted}](name=Smack Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-28T04:19:23.395+0000) > > "Are you a poke mage?" Teemo is a poke mage. Ezreal is a poke mage. Nami is a poke mage. Zyra, Brand or Vel'koz aren't poke mages, they will flat out kill you if you can't respect their ability. Items or no.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-28T05:05:38.243+0000) > > Teemo is a poke mage. > Ezreal is a poke mage. > Nami is a poke mage. > Zyra, Brand or Vel'koz aren't poke mages, they will flat out kill you if you can't respect their ability. Items or no. Teemo isn't a poke mage Ezreal is a poke ADC and nami is an enchanter. the primary reason you do a lot of damage as any mage that can sit back and throw out abilities is because you can just stand back in safety and use an infinite mana pool to rack up damage, if you don't respect any champions abilities you'll get crushed.
: sweet I can brag about my damage when I play velkoz support
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-27T23:54:52.052+0000) > > sweet I can brag about my damage when I play velkoz support "Are you a poke mage?"
: >Were you a support that isn't brand or annie? >Yes -- Mention your damage >No. {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:101}} #"WILL DO!"
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-28T01:56:35.582+0000) > > {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:101}} > #"WILL DO!" "Are you a poke mage?"
: >Were you a support that isn't brand or annie? >Yes -- Mention your damage >No. {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:101}} #"WILL DO!"
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZyJrfEk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-28T01:56:35.582+0000) > > {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:101}} > #"WILL DO!" "Are you a poke mage?"
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Smack Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dOfUvhUq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-25T03:04:42.223+0000) > > That's not even worth a chat restriction LOL, i tell a kid to go 'kys' cause he pretended to be in the military and demanded i respect him and then i referred to my friend as 'my n*gga' and i get a 25 game one. the punishment system is fucked What is that comparison?? Lol. I don't even know your point. The system is fucked cuz you get chat restricted for telling people to kill themselves? I guess.. *shrugs*
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dOfUvhUq,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-04-26T00:13:22.600+0000) > > What is that comparison?? Lol. I don't even know your point. The system is fucked cuz you get chat restricted for telling people to kill themselves? I guess.. *shrugs* i explained my chat restriction then said the system is fucked, you just put the two together
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smack Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5cOzVn9A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T18:00:32.271+0000) > > Agreed. And when they started spamming edge-lord champions like {{champion:497}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:245}} Rakan is edgy?
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5cOzVn9A,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2018-04-25T18:54:44.578+0000) > > Rakan is edgy? **edgy** 'something or someone trying too hard to be cool, almost to a point where it's cringe worthy.'
: > [{quoted}](name=Smack Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5cOzVn9A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T18:00:32.271+0000) > > Agreed. And when they started spamming edge-lord champions like {{champion:497}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:245}} Indeed and agreed, no surprise people complained they can spam too much; frustrating riot repeatedly and spitefully nerfs all mages instead of their flashy champions.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5cOzVn9A,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T18:11:20.355+0000) > > Indeed and agreed, no surprise people complained they can spam too much; frustrating riot repeatedly and spitefully nerfs all mages instead of their flashy champions. Cause Riot has the same people on the balance team LOL
: You know when they started attracting this demographic? When they started dumping more resources into being a 'sport' than balancing the game.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5cOzVn9A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-25T17:54:38.876+0000) > > You know when they started attracting this demographic? > When they started dumping more resources into being a 'sport' than balancing the game. Agreed. And when they started spamming edge-lord champions like {{champion:497}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:245}}
: How should my fingers be in game?
I keep my pinkie on TAB, ring on Q, middle on W, and point on E. To ult i just move my pointer finger over to tap R. and for D+F i just move my point finger down and or over. I keep my active items on 2 > 3 > 1, and trinket is on 4. and i move my 3 fingers up for those, and move my finger over for trinket. The main reason i keep my pinkie on tab is because i'm always checking stats, cs, and items to gauge an enemys power level, and to also reset my hands position. After i'm done typing i can seek the tab button with my pinkie and once i hit that i know my hand position is reset.
Rioter Comments
SirBlues (EUW)
: nah you deserve it
> [{quoted}](name=SirBlues,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dOfUvhUq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-25T14:27:58.896+0000) > > nah you deserve it When the fuck did i say i didn't LOL
: 1) Mute and report can be done at the same time, they aren't one-sided options. 2) Funny that you mentioned the bothered ones who aren't mature enough to interact with strangers online, when you yourself can't even heed your own advice. 3) Tbh, even I'd find pings are sufficient enough to call out missing enemies & such. The only time I'd use chats is if I'm writing a more lengthy notes like "Jungle maybe bot" of which I'd find to be unnecessary, since simply spamming the ? ping alerts my teammates enough.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qEGV5vvy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-25T03:27:16.088+0000) > > 1) Mute and report can be done at the same time, they aren't one-sided options. > > 2) Funny that you mentioned the bothered ones who aren't mature enough to interact with strangers online, when you yourself can't even heed your own advice. > > 3) Tbh, even I'd find pings are sufficient enough to call out missing enemies & such. The only time I'd use chats is if I'm writing a more lengthy notes like "Jungle maybe bot" of which I'd find to be unnecessary, since simply spamming the ? ping alerts my teammates enough. 1) The player still has to be capable of using the mute button. 2) It doesn't bother me, i feed into it, which i clearly state and say "ban me instead of chat restrict me" so you can unsaddle yourself from that high horse. 3) Once you actually learn how to play the game, saying "jungler cleared X, heading X" is useful for your team to know (this is useful once you hit at least bronze 5). 4) I don't actively seek to flame people, I only flame if i'm defending someone else or dealing with hypocrites, which i'll gladly take a punishment for.
: You played Teemo Serves you right, left, and center.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lAMOAEe9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-24T21:28:30.027+0000) > > You played Teemo > > Serves you right, left, and center. Yeah i usually pick teemo in aram too
Rioter Comments
: 25 Game Chat Restriction
That's not even worth a chat restriction LOL, i tell a kid to go 'kys' cause he pretended to be in the military and demanded i respect him and then i referred to my friend as 'my n*gga' and i get a 25 game one. the punishment system is fucked
: > [{quoted}](name=Smack Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=prBAnc5y,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-19T22:49:18.983+0000) > > Not anymore, thats why they nerfed his ult however many patches ago, as a Yaśuo Main you should know that lol I think he meant because of the fact you have to get knocked up first, not just walk to the enemy and press R.
> [{quoted}](name=Blades in Exile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=prBAnc5y,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T00:01:41.651+0000) > > I think he meant because of the fact you have to get knocked up first, not just walk to the enemy and press R. Well i have to remove my comment now cause he edited his original post entirely lol
Zed genius (EUNE)
: that seems like a weird comparison to me
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=prBAnc5y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-19T19:44:23.625+0000) > > that seems like a weird comparison to me I agree, they shouldn't have even buffed malphite in a way that this comparison could be made
: this is not a troll post I just wanna know how to win in platinum
Play someone that carries harder. You're starting to tread the elo that comps are beginning to matter. But you play one hell of a teemo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The issue with this is that someone's racial identity cannot be discerned from a game chat. Because of this, the term is generally frowned upon. It's often safer to avoid using charged words like this because while *some* members of that community may be fine with it, it's better to avoid hurting those who aren't. It's an issue of courtesy. And there are other words to use when referring to friendly teammates that don't carry such a connotation to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Totally Not Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3aRXlMm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-17T20:03:35.109+0000) > > The issue with this is that someone's racial identity cannot be discerned from a game chat. Because of this, the term is generally frowned upon. > > It's often safer to avoid using charged words like this because while *some* members of that community may be fine with it, it's better to avoid hurting those who aren't. It's an issue of courtesy. And there are other words to use when referring to friendly teammates that don't carry such a connotation to them. I like your observation, but the same question could be asked for a white derogatory term used by a white player. Assuming the _majority_ of the Caucasian community wouldn't have even a second thought about someone else using a term that wasn't directed at anyone, would the same punishment be issued, and would it have the same likeliness to be issued?
: its neither of those
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3aRXlMm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-17T20:21:24.585+0000) > > its neither of those How so?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Yasuicide (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Yasuicide,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r7PVRcwt,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-10-30T19:02:58.361+0000) > > Did you use creator suite to always set the cam on the same position? Ahhh, not my video, guess i should have disclaimed that in the post
: Sadly not going to happen because you know rito /;
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r7PVRcwt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-30T06:29:53.396+0000) > > Sadly not going to happen because you know rito /; It's always good to dream though {{sticker:garen-swing}}
  Rioter Comments
: There is nothing to understand. Its a vote. People don't have to justify how they vote. The much better question is, why a minority "no" - vote can force the continuation of the game against the wish of a majority to end it.
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RTTMaEML,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-16T18:22:29.684+0000) > > The much better question is, why a minority "no" - vote can force the continuation of the game against the wish of a majority to end it. If it were the other way around you could use the same logic. Why can a minority "no" vote cause the end of the match against the majority that want to keep playing
: > [{quoted}](name=Wings Of Courage,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fE8JEcUE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-23T02:56:42.779+0000)They're punishing the idiot that lost his temper instead of the toxic jackass that was breaking way more rules than I. They are likely punishing both of you, honestly. What you said/did doesn't OUTWEIGH what he said/did -- it just means that they are both punishable. He might even end up with a stronger punishment than you did: a 10 game chat restriction is the lightest punishment there is, and hardcore flaming often goes immediately to a 14-day ban.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fE8JEcUE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-23T03:08:22.875+0000) > > They are likely punishing both of you, honestly. What you said/did doesn't OUTWEIGH what he said/did -- it just means that they are both punishable. He might even end up with a stronger punishment than you did: a 10 game chat restriction is the lightest punishment there is, and hardcore flaming often goes immediately to a 14-day ban. Don't mean to bring a dead thread back but i didn't see this until now, but i really think riot should consider that there is no "stop my teammate from running it down my lane" button as opposed to a "mute" button when they determine how serious an offence is. And years ago their policy used to be "if this person is being provoked to flame, that's taken into great consideration"
: > [{quoted}](name=Wings Of Courage,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fE8JEcUE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-20T06:52:15.581+0000)Got a 10 game chat restriction for (i'm assuming) a homophobic slur and a "kys" but why does the jungler that intentionally fed my laner 2 kills, then sabotaged my lane by shoving it under his tower and smiting my cannon, then starts to flame me, gets off scott free when that's the reason for my horrible outburst Firstly, it's possible he got punished -- you only get the alert if your report was the last one to trigger the punishment. He might have been one report off, or had someone else report him in the same game. So don't assume he didn't get punished. Also, if you just got a 10-game restriction for that behavior? Consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky -- usually that results in an immediate 14-day ban or permanent ban. As for the "that's the reason for my horrible outburst" comment -- it's not entirely true. Sure, he was the reason for your frustration, but the decision to reply -- and the decision to reply in such an offensive manner -- is entirely under your control, and so you are judged solely for that behavior. It's just as easy to not reply, or to simply reply with "Hey dude. Please stop."
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fE8JEcUE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-20T15:27:43.413+0000) > > Firstly, it's possible he got punished -- you only get the alert if your report was the last one to trigger the punishment. He might have been one report off, or had someone else report him in the same game. So don't assume he didn't get punished. > > Also, if you just got a 10-game restriction for that behavior? Consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky -- usually that results in an immediate 14-day ban or permanent ban. > > As for the "that's the reason for my horrible outburst" comment -- it's not entirely true. Sure, he was the reason for your frustration, but the decision to reply -- and the decision to reply in such an offensive manner -- is entirely under your control, and so you are judged solely for that behavior. It's just as easy to not reply, or to simply reply with "Hey dude. Please stop." "Hey dude. Please stop." isn't really as effective as a "Fuck off" when he's hardcore flaming for no reason, and my behaviour, especially compared to his, was pretty reasonable. As for him being the cause of me saying what i said, he had already said much worse and was suiciding to my laner. It's just really fucked up that he can report me and get me muted when he's the real fucking problem in this situation, and before anyone says "well you had the choice not to say what you said" i don't think what i said should come even close to out-weighing what he was saying and his actions, and there used to be a rule where if the player is provoked by something they have some kind of compensation, that was to stop people from baiting angry vulgar language from others just to get them reported. They're punishing the idiot that lost his temper instead of the toxic jackass that was breaking way more rules than I.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Top Main

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion