NocPat (NA)
: Philosophy is to the mind like working out is to the body. A fit body can be a useful tool to many things, but is not useful by itself. Getting a degree in bodybuilding would be a waste of money and useless by itself. Same with a philosophy degree. I would say it's an incredibly important thing to know, but not go to college for.
> [{quoted}](name=NocPat,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ErVwF9AA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-26T17:22:46.471+0000) > > Philosophy is to the mind like working out is to the body. A fit body can be a useful tool to many things, but is not useful by itself. > > Getting a degree in bodybuilding would be a waste of money and useless by itself. > > Same with a philosophy degree. > > I would say it's an incredibly important thing to know, but not go to college for. ^ I'm minoring in philosophy, so I've been able to speak with multiple philosophy majors and minors; I can say without a doubt in my mind that they seem to be among the most intelligent people I've ever met. They're able to answer whatever random question you throw at them without faltering, and their logic is more organized that most people's. They're generally experience speakers and writers, and their logic appears more organized than non-philosophy majors/minors. Also, they're super fun to chat with.
: most Anime is the same trash - boy lives normal life, turns into a hero surrounded by asshole girls
Sturgeon's Law. Your argument is moronic because it applies to everything.
: they steal 1 cs and you go on tilt http://www.theimaginativeconservative.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/depressed-girl.jpg
The pain QQ http://i.imgur.com/KjRN3qu.gif/img
: I thought the next "fate" series was supposed to be called Heavens Feel or something like that? I'm confus? Does this tie into Stay Night / Unlimited Blade Works?
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2016-05-26T15:27:29.180+0000) > > I thought the next &quot;fate&quot; series was supposed to be called Heavens Feel or something like that? I&#x27;m confus? Does this tie into Stay Night / Unlimited Blade Works? I know that Maria Otonashi already replied to you, but their answer was biased, so now I'll reply with my own answer biased the other way. In the Fate series, there are multiple different sub-series that take place in different universes (so they contain the same characters and similar plotlines, but they're radically different). Two of these are the main series (Which consists of Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel), and Prisma Illya (Which consists of 4 different series which all go by the name of Prisma Illya). Prisma Illya follows Illya, but instead of her being a master in the Holy Grail War, she is instead a magical girl who is tasked to go around finding special cards that hold the powers of the servants. Prisma Illya is much less plot-focused than the main series, but its production quality is easily beautiful enough to stand up to the main series, and its fight scenes are also mind-blowingly fluid. The reason some people don't like it is because it's heavily fanservice and moe-focused rather than plot-focused like the main series is. > [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T15:23:57.780+0000) > > that&#x27;s not the full version though > > also mods must have lightened up since I got a ban for posting annie in a swimsuit The didn't lighten up, they're just as inconsistent as ever <3 > [{quoted}](name=ZeusHasRefresher,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-05-26T08:35:31.591+0000) > > since i can&#x27;t talk about what i don&#x27;t know, what the hell is this? I'm going to copy paste part of the answer I gave to Red Panda since it answers your question. In the Fate series, there are multiple different sub-series that take place in different universes (so they contain the same characters and similar plotlines, but they're radically different). Two of these are the main series (Which consists of Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel), and Prisma Illya (Which consists of 4 different series which all go by the name of Prisma Illya). Prisma Illya follows Illya, but instead of her being a master in the Holy Grail War (as she is int he main series), she is instead a magical girl who is tasked to go around finding special cards that hold the powers of the servants. Prisma Illya is much less plot-focused than the main series, but its production quality is easily beautiful enough to stand up to the main series, and its fight scenes are also mind-blowingly fluid. The reason some people don't like it is because it's heavily fanservice and moe-focused rather than plot-focused like the main series is. > [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T08:30:10.623+0000) > > My two favorite (aka biased greatest to me) are Madoka Magica &amp; Love Live!, it&#x27;s similar for me. At least those can both be considered moe, disregarding how dark and depressing Madoka gets. Lain and Love Life have next to no connection at all. > [{quoted}](name=Chucklemeowdoge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-05-26T08:21:49.373+0000) > > Your waifu is shit compared to mine > > http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/tenchi/images/7/7f/Ryoko.png/revision/latest?cb=20100701045549 > > Fite me Your waifu looks like she's from a ridiculously old anime. Get with the times.
Hellpyre (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-05-26T07:01:50.027+0000) > > The top 2 anime series are Serial Experiments Lain and Love Live pls go away with ur abd taste That's a fairly interesting pair to see together.
> [{quoted}](name=Hellpyre,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-05-26T07:10:22.157+0000) > > That&#x27;s a fairly interesting pair to see together. My thoughts exactly. They're both great anime, but they're radically different.
: > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:32:37.867+0000) > > fanservice are all so amazing that they carry the aspects that are lacking. those mana transfers are why I will never recommend this show to anyone who isn't deep down the rabbit hole like us I'd get perma'd if I posted one
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T05:58:35.850+0000) > > those mana transfers are why I will never recommend this show to anyone who isn&#x27;t deep down the rabbit hole like us > > I&#x27;d get perma&#x27;d if I posted one WHO NEEDS TO POST IT WHEN YOU CAN PERMALINK IT? http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/gP9F0hEO-i-have-a-crush-on-illya?comment=0003 \#win Mods can't ban me for that. > [{quoted}](name=Maria Otonashi,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-05-26T05:51:37.779+0000) > > I don&#x27;t know if you only caring about lolis is sickening or nice because you don&#x27;t care about the others finding it weird as fuck. > > Anyways, there are three anime I can&#x27;t wait for next season, Danganronpa season+Shokugeki S2, plus Re:Zero continuing from this one, I&#x27;m so freaking hyped. > > http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/8/89/Dr3teaser.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160131025155&amp;path-prefix=es > > http://www.koi-nya.net/img/subidos_posts/2016/04/Danganronpa-3-The-End-of-Kibougamine-Gakuen-Zetsubou-Hen.jpg > > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HnTSz9sh1s4/maxresdefault.jpg Really looking forward to Shokugeki no Souma, and also looking forward to Danganronpa but less so. Still haven't seen Re:Zero since I'm waiting to marathon it.
Destaice (NA)
: Anyone who thinks old League was more fun does not remember getting stuck with support.
: At least he's not having sex very loudly.
> [{quoted}](name=VirginRivenMain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vQto3h4h,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-05-26T03:13:26.446+0000) > > At least he&#x27;s not having sex very loudly. LOL. Luckily I don't need to worry about that. > [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vQto3h4h,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-05-26T03:12:55.564+0000) > > buy him nice headphones He wouldn't use them, no matter how nice they were. If he has something that works, he won't swap to something different.
: {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
http://i.imgur.com/JGKIuk0.gif/img
: have you tried punch him?
> [{quoted}](name=Siegfried7b,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vQto3h4h,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:56:02.493+0000) > > have you tried punch him? LOL. I feel like he has a right to play his music, so I don't really bother him about it. It isn't terribly loud; the only reason I can hear it is because our rooms are right next to each other.
: Ow. I feel your pain. Have you tried investing into noise canceling headphones?
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vQto3h4h,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:50:57.321+0000) > > Ow. I feel your pain. Have you tried investing into noise canceling headphones? The headphones I have now don't have active noise cancellation, but they're circumaural and closed-back, so they passively block out sound. When I have them on, and I'm listening to constant sound somewhat loudly, I can't hear him, but whenever I take them off or what I'm listening to becomes quiet, the suffering returns. I love my headphones. I wouldn't be willing to trade them for noise-canceling ones, even if it meant not hearing his music. > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vQto3h4h,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:35:29.269+0000) > > Weird, based on what you&#x27;re into, I&#x27;d have assumed you loved Nightcore. Nightcore CAN be great, although most of it is just sped up garbage. The problem is that he loops the same trash nightcore songs over and over again.
: YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS I love Illya <3 ♥
> [{quoted}](name=Desiderium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:37:46.759+0000) > > YES I&#x27;VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS > > I love Illya &lt;3 ♥ Prepare yourself, Desi. This is going to be amazing. > [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:35:12.588+0000) > > i just got to ep 2 of Prisma Ilya and haven&#x27;t watched it since then but i was talking about D.Gray.man lol. I thought D. Gray Man was pretty dang good, and I thought it had a lot less pointless filler than most big shounen anime have. Regardless, though, I definitely agree with you in that I would appreciate it if they kept the filler to a minimum.
: > [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-26T01:36:32.114+0000) > > Prisma Illya is good, but how is it the second greatest when both ERASED and Steins;Gate exist? I consider it great, but Prisma Illya is bit outside of top 20 anime for me personally.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:30:58.695+0000) > > I consider it great, but Prisma Illya is bit outside of top 20 anime for me personally. Objectively the plot and character development leaves room to be filled, but IMO the production quality, characters, fight scenes, and fanservice are all so amazing that they carry the aspects that are lacking.
: > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:26:25.553+0000) > > What filler? Are you talking about the 10/10 beautiful, breathtaking art that made the show? are we talking about the same anime?
> [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:29:24.333+0000) > > are we talking about the same anime? The one with girls cute and beautiful enough to rival HaNaYaMaTa, fight scenes fluid and engaging enough to rival Fate/Zero, and heavenly amounts of fanservice?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:01:16.234+0000) > > The second greatest _series_. Steins;Gate and ERASED are both stand-alone (TECHNICALLY you can say that Steins;Gate is part of a series, but if that were true, Chaos;Head would drastically lower the series&#x27; appeal) > > I definitely am as well. Hopefully it&#x27;ll be as amazing as I know it can be. too bad it had a lot of fillers so hope they dont do it this time
> [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-05-26T02:22:04.310+0000) > > too bad it had a lot of fillers so hope they dont do it this time What filler? Are you talking about the 10/10 beautiful, breathtaking art that made the show?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Top PIz (NA)
: Reminder that the Second Greatest Anime Series to Ever Exist is Getting a New Anime in 6 Weeks
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-26T01:36:32.114+0000) > > Prisma Illya is good, but how is it the second greatest when both ERASED and Steins;Gate exist? The second greatest _series_. Steins;Gate and ERASED are both stand-alone (TECHNICALLY you can say that Steins;Gate is part of a series, but if that were true, Chaos;Head would drastically lower the series' appeal) > [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-26T01:35:17.824+0000) > > im waiting for D.Gray.Man tbh I definitely am as well. Hopefully it'll be as amazing as I know it can be.
: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/SamuraiJack.png
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ezEqajrp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-26T01:25:23.408+0000) > > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/SamuraiJack.png My goddess would blow that poser off the face of the Earth. https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6EhOxWVyDpcqlEpq/giphy.gif
: > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:47:24.135+0000) > > Finding the perfect gif to go with a situation can be painfully time consuming. \#dankmemerproblems
> [{quoted}](name=Desiderium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-26T01:24:35.019+0000) > > \#dankmemerproblems u kno it http://i.imgur.com/3cbLXu0.gif/img
Rioter Comments
: Its from Devil is a parttimer
Thanks :D I knew it was either Maoyuu, Devil is a Parttimer, or Demon King Daimao. Wasn't sure which one.
: I demand rito brings this back so i can get 100% dodge rates with nocturne
: FYI I changed my name
It's a good thing changing your name doesn't change how beautiful you are <3
Rioter Comments
Top PIz (NA)
: When Someone Tells Me I Only Care About Upvotes
> [{quoted}](name=Bootiegirl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bMs6EsEx,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-05-25T23:57:23.538+0000) > > * Put a random MFW sorta title in the thread > > * Post a GIF vaguely relating to it > > Clever OP is clever, AND original {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Insults hurt a lot more when they come from someone as beautiful as you </3 http://i.imgur.com/5TVNHuQ.gif/img > [{quoted}](name=casedeath,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bMs6EsEx,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2016-05-25T20:47:19.485+0000) > > http://orig10.deviantart.net/f288/f/2010/309/9/a/pedo_bear_van_by_6demonic6kitty6-d328nw4.jpg > > This is your final form. http://i.imgur.com/BzY0mHG.gif/img
: And to think you were such a nice poster before that incident... My, how times have changed...
> [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bMs6EsEx,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-05-26T00:18:23.257+0000) > > And to think you were such a nice poster before that incident... My, how times have changed... Things change when you're on permanent probation. \#ThugLife http://i.imgur.com/GJE0bjP.png/img
: What did the waifus told to me
At least I have my dakimakura~
: How did you devolve so fast.
> [{quoted}](name=casedeath,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bMs6EsEx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-25T19:28:38.068+0000) > > How did you devolve so fast. Quite the contrary; I believe I am approaching my final form. http://i.imgur.com/KbQOUqW.jpg/img > [{quoted}](name=VelNyeScienceEye,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bMs6EsEx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-25T19:19:44.704+0000) > > But wasn&#x27;t one of your main complaints about how GD is being ran now is that you can&#x27;t get upvotes on your threads? (The gif is secretly inaccurate)
: > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VH6mTyr4,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-05-25T20:14:41.897+0000) > > The fact that this post isn&#x27;t taken down, and the fact that Laughing Fish has been memeing here for a long time now without ever being banned proves that memeing is totally fine on GD. I&#x27;ll grasp the one thing I find fun that I know isn&#x27;t against the rules and enjoy it as much as I can. I hate to have to do this then but when a person willingly spams for the sake of spamming despite other peoples distaste and lack of desire for it then you are no better than the people who spam cash4gold on things like WoW. So unfortunately I have to blacklist.
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VH6mTyr4,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T20:20:00.760+0000) > > I hate to have to do this then but when a person willingly spams for the sake of spamming despite other peoples distaste and lack of desire for it then you are no better than the people who spam cash4gold on things like WoW. So unfortunately I have to blacklist. V > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VH6mTyr4,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-05-25T20:14:41.897+0000) > > The fact that this post isn&#x27;t taken down, and the fact that Laughing Fish has been memeing here for a long time now without ever being banned proves that memeing is totally fine on GD. I&#x27;ll grasp the one thing I find fun that I know isn&#x27;t against the rules and enjoy it as much as I can. Furthermore, I'm not memeing "for the sake of spamming", I'm memeing because it's fun and in complete compliance with the rules here.
: Just to people in general, mostly laughing fish but not exclusively to him. Posting a picture as a topic with a memey title is spam. I don't know why people don't understand this. Memes and Games is a spam board, General Dicussion is a discussion board. Please do not bring spam to the discussion board or expect to be reported for spam.
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-25T20:06:03.567+0000) > > Just to people in general, mostly laughing fish but not exclusively to him. > > Posting a picture as a topic with a memey title is spam. I don&#x27;t know why people don&#x27;t understand this. Memes and Games is a spam board, General Dicussion is a discussion board. Please do not bring spam to the discussion board or expect to be reported for spam. Thank you for your opinion. I will be sure to completely disregard it since it obviously conflicts with the precedent set by the mods.
: On M&G this isn't spam. On this board this is spam. If you click the report button there is a reason and that reason is spam. Please stop.
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VH6mTyr4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-25T20:11:28.528+0000) > > On M&amp;G this isn&#x27;t spam. > On this board this is spam. > If you click the report button there is a reason and that reason is spam. > > Please stop. The fact that this post isn't taken down, and the fact that Laughing Fish has been memeing here for a long time now without ever being banned proves that memeing is totally fine on GD. I'll grasp the one thing I find fun that I know isn't against the rules and enjoy it as much as I can.
: It's 2016
I find this extremely offensive. Reported.
Rioter Comments
: Now you're just deliberately shitposting.
> [{quoted}](name=Ballserium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VH6mTyr4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-25T18:53:15.588+0000) > > Now you&#x27;re just deliberately shitposting. Shitposting is safe and always has been safe on GD. It's the least likely thing to get me banned, so I'm totally down with it. http://i.imgur.com/l6pkTGc.png
: Are you trying to become a mini-Fish now? I suppose you are with the amount of threads you're making lol
> [{quoted}](name=Burger and Fries,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VH6mTyr4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-25T18:52:08.354+0000) > > Are you trying to become a mini-Fish now? > > I suppose you are with the amount of threads you&#x27;re making lol Just trying to brighten the world with happy gifs <3 http://i.imgur.com/rZNspe7.gif/img
: http://i.imgur.com/oluOJ20.gif?Noredirect
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VH6mTyr4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-25T18:33:24.151+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/oluOJ20.gif?Noredirect http://i.imgur.com/yrgDIFk.jpg/img
Rioter Comments
Enosetc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:47:24.135+0000) > > Once again, I never stated or implied that the rules are complicated. I would appreciate it if you would stop targeting me with straw man fallacies and shoving words down my throat. It isn&#x27;t fun, and there&#x27;s no good way for me to reply. says he wants to talk about philosophy and culture but is afraid of being banned (even though mods have never banned this form of discussion unless it talked about sex and gender) but im strawmanning him when i say the rules aren't complicated nice fkn meme
> [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:54:57.721+0000) > > says he wants to talk about philosophy and culture but is afraid of being banned (even though mods have never banned this form of discussion unless it talked about sex and gender) > > but im strawmanning him when i say the rules aren&#x27;t complicated > > nice > fkn > meme Please at least attempt to see how ridiculous your comments are. It's so bad that it it's far past the point of being funny. I can't tell if you're trying to troll of if you're genuinely serious, but either way you should just stop. > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-25T07:23:36.719+0000) > > &amp;quot;Let&amp;#039;s see here... Overwatch, complaints, Overwatch, a stream advertisement, more Overwatch, more complaints...&amp;quot; > > [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:29:24.041+0000) > > til: loli animu spam is considered a vast, complex topic My claim: GD is full of cruddy posts. The claim you attack: "loli animu spam" posts are cruddy posts. The claim you attacked is completely disjoint from my claim. > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:36:33.194+0000) > > What? I never once stated or implied that. Also, I haven&#x27;t posted a single loli thread since being permabanned. The only things I&#x27;ve posted are pointless, overexaggerated weeb threads since I&#x27;m too scared of being banned to post anything interesting or anything I actually want to post. > [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:44:26.027+0000) > > mods miss the mark sometimes, but there&#x27;s nothing complicated about the rules My claim: I make pointless threads because I'm scared of being banned from serious threads. The claim you attack: Mods are accurate and the rules are complicated. Furthermore, you supply no support for the straw man claim you attack whatsoever. Once again, the claim you attack is disjoint from my claim. --- I highly recommend taking some rhetoric courses if you still believe your arguments aren't disgustingly constructed fallacies. If you're not beyond saving, that might be able to help you out.
: How I react every time I see GD post a thread about religion or politics
Very accurate, +1 http://i.imgur.com/6qb4TSM.png/img
: How it feels to play as Annie
http://i.imgur.com/EXhxnic.jpg/img
Enosetc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Top PIz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:36:33.194+0000) > > What? I never once stated or implied that. Also, I haven&#x27;t posted a single loli thread since being permabanned. The only things I&#x27;ve posted are pointless, overexaggerated weeb threads since I&#x27;m too scared of being banned to post anything interesting or anything I actually want to post. mods miss the mark sometimes, but there's nothing complicated about the rules
> [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:44:26.027+0000) > > mods miss the mark sometimes, but there&#x27;s nothing complicated about the rules Once again, I never stated or implied that the rules are complicated. I would appreciate it if you would stop targeting me with straw man fallacies and shoving words down my throat. It isn't fun, and there's no good way for me to reply. > [{quoted}](name=Burger and Fries,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:38:26.022+0000) > > Don&#x27;t get me wrong, your posts are as low effort as they can get. But... they&#x27;re effective, and you&#x27;ve gotten yourself a unique identity, so gj. :P > > Edit: Ah hell, didn&#x27;t fix the typo in time. &gt;.&lt; I disagree. Finding the perfect gif to go with a situation can be painfully time consuming.
Enosetc (NA)
: til: loli animu spam is considered a vast, complex topic
> [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:29:24.041+0000) > > til: loli animu spam is considered a vast, complex topic What? I never once stated or implied that. Also, I haven't posted a single loli thread since being permabanned. The only things I've posted are pointless, overexaggerated weeb threads since I'm too scared of being banned to post anything interesting or anything I actually want to post.
NotSid (NA)
: [General Discussion changes POLL] Do you like the removal of voting on the OP?
: oh god your FEK avatar is so cute :O
Why thank you very much :D http://i.imgur.com/C2atvgO.jpg/img
: I mean, all M&G is are pictures and gifs with "MFW" and "TFW" attached to them. I'd rather have honest "conversation" than talk about how funny or (mostly unfunny) the content on there is and jerk Laughing Fish. Guy isn't even remotely humorous. I don't get why people like him so much.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h3PjEt1K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-25T09:01:06.964+0000) > > I mean, all M&amp;G is are pictures and gifs with &quot;MFW&quot; and &quot;TFW&quot; attached to them. > > I&#x27;d rather have honest &quot;conversation&quot; than talk about how funny or (mostly unfunny) the content on there is and jerk Laughing Fish. Guy isn&#x27;t even remotely humorous. I don&#x27;t get why people like him so much. Organized discussion on online Boards very rarely gets anywhere because people tend to have the sole goal of influencing others rather than opening up themselves to influence. Therefore, I avoid long-winded discussions online. I come here to have fun with people I like and goof off; not to discuss topics with extremely biased and negative people who aren't willing to listen. Also, the vast majority of complex topics I'm interested in discussing involve philosophy and/or culture, both of which are themes that have been targeted by mods in the past.
Show more

Top PIz

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion