: Esports Organization Adrenaline Threat is Recruiting now!
Jawjak (NA)
: -Age 25 -Timezone EST -IGN Jawjak -Position Support/Mid -Top 3 Champions Brand, Zilean and Thresh. For mid is Syndra, Vlad, Veigar -Why you think you would be a good addition to the team? I have strong communication skills and have really good micro skills that would benefit a team. I work well with teams and always looking to improve. -What do you want to get from being part of a Esports Club? Knowledge , more skillset and exposure
Will add you omg league when I can so we can run your tryouts
MilkCows (NA)
: -Age 18 -Timezone EST -IGN MilkCows -Position Support -Top 3 Champions Thresh, Alistar, Nami -Why you think you would be a good addition to the team? I have been in the competitive LOL scene for over a year now with different organizations. I have been a team captain on 3 rosters that included Hammerhead E-Sports, TSL, and Novasphere. WIth the competitive experience in my back pocket, I feel like I provide leadership that brings a sense of unity to a team. My long-term goals include playing collegiate and communication skills. My goals for this team would be to keep a steady roster to bring about synergy and have committed teammates who show up to practice on time and are accountable for their actions. -What do you want to get from being part of a Esports Club? I would like to play in a competitive environment yet again, I have had many injuries making me unable to play athletics so the drive for the competition is still a burning fire beneath me. The bonds you form with your teammates may allow for great companions and friends going forward.
Alright I will add you on league as soon as I am able to to go through your tryouts
: -Age 22 -Timezone EST -IGN NA YASUOO -Position ADC/MID -Top 3 Champions ALL -Why you think you would be a good addition to the team? played for multiple teams in the past, shotcaller and active player -What do you want to get from being part of a Esports Club? winning tournaments/leagues and dominating everyone else.
Alright i added you, i will send you a message when i see that you're on.
Rioter Comments

TopLaneHokage707

Level 156 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion