: Hey can we get meaningful rewards like a pet from Series 1 or at least BE for newer players instead of MORE emotes? Most of us are already swamped with them and since you're not adding more options to utilize more of them at once, they're mostly just wasted.
logged in just to upvote
: Irelia/Fiora/Rengar get buffed while being at 50%..
For a hot second I thought this post was gonna say something meaningful but then went into complaining about wukong being weak
: Patch 8.10 notes
Was rereading the patch notes, the "my cabbages" joke gets an A+, the rest of the patch is ehh
: 8.10 Jungle Changes - Iteration and Additional Context
I don't understand where you guys got this idea that mana constrains some champions abilities to clear. Jungle camps do a lot of damage, champs are gated by hp far more than mp
: Blood Moon Evelynn Edit
only in an ideal world
kargish (EUW)
: Kha'zix is currently everything assassins have been reworked away from
> Today Evelynn has camouflage and has to work for her CC by handing the enemy a warning. I could kiss you. People complain about Evelynn's stealth but unless im stupid fed or its late game I literally have to hand you a warning that im coming if I want to do any damage
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: I feel new Swain and Vlad have too similar designs.
Some people prefer old swain's look to the new one, I on the other like the new one much, much more. He now much more fits League's new aesthetic. That he matches much too much with Vlad now is something that I completely agree with though. Both the appearance, that they both have a point-and-click lifesteal, and share a theme of taking health from the opponent and giving it back to yourself is sad to see
: In short games, it's disturbing that nasus is unstoppable.
Ask any Nasus main and they will tell you he spikes in the mid game, not the late game. It's not a surprise he becomes strong at the 25 minute mark which seems exacerbated by a short game time
Wráthful (EUNE)
: Riot please allow me to delete the "prepared" runes that you've made so i can create my own.
I think it more of a way to prevent people from going in to a game without having made a rune page before hand. No need to get insulted
: My Wife's Name is Zoe.... Uh Oh....
Only way to save your marriage is to main Zoe to make sure friends can't bitch about her
: Tristana Rocket Jump
I will never understand why they put a reset-able, cc-ignoring jump on an ADC of all things. On a bruiser sure but a a hyper carry?
: Again
> [{quoted}](name=JlHADlST DRAVEN,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=ETW5hcXf,comment-id=0032,timestamp=2017-10-15T03:51:15.063+0000) > > Again ikr
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Darius: Blood of Noxus
easily my favorite comic we've ever gotten. Right as I was flipping to that last page I was thinking how awesome it would be if we got a 1-armed swordswoman from noxus as a champion just to see my dream crushed into dirt.
: Your main is now your room mate.
{{champion:498}} Its gonna be 24-7 bird sex, isn't it?
Sumiyaki (NA)
: Reminder that Ahri's Charm is still messed up.
I still don't understand why you don't get vision when you charm an enemy. Nothing is more infuriating then landing a charm on a guy in a bush and fox-fire won't launch because you dont have vision of the guy, even if he's 400 units away. If I had the skill to land charm on a guy I didn't have vision of, give me vision of him! Or least let fox-fire home in on charmed targets, even if I don't have vision. Tbh that'd be an even better QoL buff.
: Lucians passive is what makes him so bipolar in the meta
have the effects of on-hits be ratio'd at the same level as the ad scaling on the second shot. 40% at level 1, 50% at level 7, and 60% at lvl 13.
: If you play Diana with voice turned off is she
http://i.imgur.com/CoWZ05t.gif?noredirect
: Complaints about how the team is playing, is not the same thing as flaming.
> If a player is making a reasonable complaint about how the team is playing, then it's reasonable. no way
: He's getting nerfed this patch and people are still complaining. Jesus Christ.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=okj6tTMd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-01T05:32:30.433+0000) > > He's getting nerfed this patch and people are still complaining. Jesus Christ. I'm trying to get him nerfed fairly so I can play him. the q stacks nerf is not nearly enough for people to stop banning him. 10 bans is gonna give perma-banned status.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bunnymap (NA)
: 10 bans is already planned and coming soon
> [{quoted}](name=MrBunnyslap,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=KGA0MjPv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-23T20:47:17.837+0000) > > 10 bans is already planned and coming soon ah I knew it
Rioter Comments
: Patch 7.3 notes
nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf damn rito who pissed in your cereal?
Spârky (NA)
: If you guys dont like him don't watch him. It's as simple as that. No need to talk shit about him just because he caters to a different kind of audience doesnt mean that he is a bad person. I used to watch him but his stuff is old and I just moved on to watching the one and only Sneaky and his "New broken build" is basically click bait because of the way youtube works. They changed the algorithm so he did that and tbh I'm sure he just enjoys making those videos because they are fun. I enjoy doing off meta things too. So if you don't like him don't watch him and leave him alone.
> [{quoted}](name=PG Sparky,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=cEceThbe,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-01-31T15:01:01.422+0000) > > If you guys dont like him don't watch him. It's as simple as that. No need to talk shit about him just because he caters to a different kind of audience doesnt mean that he is a bad person. I used to watch him but his stuff is old and I just moved on to watching the one and only Sneaky and his "New broken build" is basically click bait because of the way youtube works. They changed the algorithm so he did that and tbh I'm sure he just enjoys making those videos because they are fun. I enjoy doing off meta things too. So if you don't like him don't watch him and leave him alone. setting aside your mess of a comment, I've never understood the "if you don't like him dont watch him" argument. We don't like him, so we're not watching him. That goes without saying. That doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't want or be able to talk poorly about him though. Is their a need to shit talk him? no. Is their a desire to? hell yes. he's annoying, tries way too hard to be funny, and legitimately uses clickbait more than just about any other league youtuber in his genre.
: RIOT, please postpone Blood Moon Diana and make it into a Legendary skin.
blood moon diana is the first legendary skin I would buy if it became one
: Im excited to reach lvl 30 and join the cool kids in ranked
I started ranked with 2 rune pages, I did fine. I think the best advice is play normals till your comfortable with the game, and then play ranked when you feel ready. Playing ranked makes you improve faster, and It really doesnt matter if you cast yourself into the fire, your rank resets every year anyway. get lvl 30, and if you wanna play ranked, play ranked.
ExhibitD (NA)
: I'm So F*cking Done with not having a say in my wins and losses
nep2une (NA)
: Newsflash! No champion EVER deserves to be gutted. Nerfs are fine. Making them unplayable isn't.
you say no champ deserves to get gutted then I remind you {{champion:105}} exists case closed gg no re
Xonra (NA)
: Says the guy playing Rek'Sai, Shyvana, and Volibear in your top 7 champs last season.
Maybe instead of focusing on dissing someone else's champion pool you try to learn your own to maybe get above silver IV. Yea, you're not the only one who can look up peoples accounts
Vesemir (EUW)
: Nautilus is just amazing
cause he's boring af.
resumed (NA)
: finding your support champion and being prepared for the inevitable autofill
: > [{quoted}](name=Totalis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GA3tARj,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-12-25T05:34:54.562+0000) > > it was implemented to force pro players to play standard lanes, you cant afford to lane swap and let whoever went 2 bot to get first tower. and it worked, pro games are much more fun to watch Depends on your perspective. Not sure if pro-games are that much better to watch. I guess it's still better than watching golf, baseball or the first three quarters in basketball.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueBilberry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GA3tARj,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2016-12-25T06:16:24.392+0000) > > Depends on your perspective. Not sure if pro-games are that much better to watch. I guess it's still better than watching golf, baseball or the first three quarters in basketball. since they started going standard lanes, there's a lot more action, trading, and killing going on. You can see it in the games. imo its more interesting to watch now. ssg v skt was amazing.
: I really hope Riot get's rid of this BS first tower gold
it was implemented to force pro players to play standard lanes, you cant afford to lane swap and let whoever went 2 bot to get first tower. and it worked, pro games are much more fun to watch
: Caitlyn's kit is pretty overloaded for an ADC to be honest.
I always love these types of arguments: "I'm gonna list all of x's abilities and stats and make it sound as op as possible to prove my point that this champ is broken!" ex: This champ's passive reduces the damage other champs do to him for nearly 3 seconds, an aoe armor reduction that last five second and also makes his already-spammable q (which has an 85% ad ratio btw) auto target whoever its hit by, a shield that not only also lasts 5 seconds but applies rylai's to his abilites, and a point-and-click hard-cc for an ult, that hard cc's other nearby enemies champions, AND gives him damage reduction who is this champion you ask? {{champion:6}} f*cking {{champion:6}} I agree that caitlyn is busted atm, and I would LOVE to see some nerfs on her, but this argument is always meaningless.
: We need PANTS!
agreed, my breaches are cold! also, isnt randuins a shield? I always thought it was a shield
: Make your main sound as OP as possible!
passive lets me bully lane while also having unparalleled burst late game q is long range harass thats not only has a small window to dodge, pokes without room to trade, and helps super push the lane when I want w long range scout, speed boost utility, and a great way to start my highest damage and quickest combo e dash that resets just but attacking r can 100-0 just about any squishy why letting me stay safe {{champion:236}}
: Yasuo needs a pretty significant power shift in his kit
while I completely agree with your changes, the problem I think is that people will simply stop bitching about his lane and start bitching about his shirmishing and teamfighting instead. You forgot that its impossible to win with this community in terms of champion balance
: This bot lane feeding meta sucks.
: Twitch is doing exactly what everyone hated about pre-nerf Kogmaw
cait can do this too but without any abilities at all. what's even more toxic than melee vs ranged? everything vs super ranged
: "Camille's not broken look at her winrate"
its not "claimed" of the five you mentioned only azir was actually op on release, it was just that he was so hard and different to play that it took peoplea an exceptionally long time to learn him. {{champion:427}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:429}} all had to be buffed (well poppy had to get some quality-of-life changes not exactly buffs, but close enough) before they became actually strong.
Rioter Comments
: So if Assassins aren't supposed to oneshot squishies, what else are they supposed to do?
finally someone said what ive been thinking since the assassin rework hit anyone not named {{champion:107}} or {{champion:7}} got straight up nerfed
: You're already the best anything of NA if you're not from NA. There's a reason why Korea's bronze is NA's platinum.
faker said in an interview at worlds this year that there really isnt a difference anymore between korean solo q and na solo q
Eggbread (NA)
: What LoL Can Learn from the New Dota Update (Technical Wise)
watching you repeatedly saying "LoL" instead of just "lol" gave me an aneurysm
: Nobody should be scared of not being able to play their champ, When 10 bans come out.
I still think 10 is too many, 8 is a better number. and with new champ select it really should be the first 4 picks banning and last pick gets the best counter pick
: Why the fk does yasuo's ult have a 30 second CD
the moment you've used 40% cdr on yas as your argument you've already lost
: Not killing the ship. Just making it WAAAYYYY creepier.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBot666,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=n9zKO3j1,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2016-12-08T19:43:27.682+0000) > > Not killing the ship. Just making it WAAAYYYY creepier. incest is wincest
Show more

Totalis

Level 135 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion