: You're pretty likely screwed, from what I've seen/experienced. Make sure to constantly re-open your tickets/open new ones, though. When your account's banned, you have literally nothing to lose by doing so.
> [{quoted}](name=Cpt Jack Bird,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-04-17T16:18:10.300+0000) > > You're pretty likely screwed, from what I've seen/experienced. > > Make sure to constantly re-open your tickets/open new ones, though. When your account's banned, you have literally nothing to lose by doing so. That's the plan. My ticket has been redirect and I'm just waiting on a reply now.
: Account banned can anyone help me?
Same thing happened here bro. Just look past the PR BS and be persistent.
: Good luck bro, I haven't seen a single thread on this forum where a guy who was perma banned for 3rd party have gotten his account back yet. Best case scenario, a rioter will comment in the thread and calling out on your BS (without listing specific info cuz they can't do that)
> [{quoted}](name=Love Bots,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-04-15T22:25:03.301+0000) > > Good luck bro, I haven't seen a single thread on this forum where a guy who was perma banned for 3rd party have gotten his account back yet. Best case scenario, a rioter will comment in the thread and calling out on your BS (without listing specific info cuz they can't do that) How very mature of you.
: I'm unsure, but I do believe account sharing is put under the same category as that, though like I said I am very unsure. Most likely any VOs you had may have left some data in it. Push for a human response to see if you can try something. However, keep in mind you have no proof to back up what you say. The only reason I'm not taking an aggressive attitude is because you've been respectable thus far. Remember, most people who claim they aren't using 3rd party programs are really lying and quite terrible at reasoning. So you are really fighting an uphill battle.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=00020000000100010000,timestamp=2016-04-15T21:57:42.679+0000) > > I'm unsure, but I do believe account sharing is put under the same category as that, though like I said I am very unsure. > > Most likely any VOs you had may have left some data in it. Push for a human response to see if you can try something. However, keep in mind you have no proof to back up what you say. The only reason I'm not taking an aggressive attitude is because you've been respectable thus far. > Remember, most people who claim they aren't using 3rd party programs are really lying and quite terrible at reasoning. So you are really fighting an uphill battle. Thanks for not being aggro. I'm not angry about this, just devastated. Just sucks I have to be bundled in with the idiots who think they can get away with ruining everyone elses fun. I might be fighting a uphill battle, but, hey, that hill is a hill worth climbing if it means closure on this subject.
: If you have been permanently banned, Please post here.
No idea why I was banned, but my main was banned for 'malicious use of 3rd party programs'. My smurf has not been touched whatsoever. Makes no sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=MaIevoIent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-04-15T19:39:40.339+0000) > > I'm another permabanned player. > I notice that the boards community has a stance on permabanned players as "guilty until proven innocent." with lots of downvotes. I don't hold this sentiment -- It's very hard to prove players aren't guilty in a system where most wouldn't have the inclination to bring attention to themselves unless they felt some type of way. But I'm more than willing to keep an open mid if the player in question behaves in a way not conducive to a banned player. Manners matter. Not everyone is ReaperReview.
> [{quoted}](name=entitledplayer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-04-15T19:57:29.764+0000) > > I don't hold this sentiment -- It's very hard to prove players aren't guilty in a system where most wouldn't have the inclination to bring attention to themselves unless they felt some type of way. > > But I'm more than willing to keep an open mid if the player in question behaves in a way not conducive to a banned player. Manners matter. > > Not everyone is ReaperReview. I'm glad you've decided to keep an open mind. A lot of the posts have been... rather hurtful, even considering LoL's reputation. I'm keeping my head up. Hopefully they can recheck the 'evidence' I was banned for when they get back to me. I do believe I'm in that minuscule group of players who have been flagged for perma bans while being completely innocent. I'm still stumped as to why my smurf hasn't been punished whatsoever, so I'm gonna be chilling out on that for a while.
: Account sharing is illegal buddy. Also, if you were boosting, removing rank is only just saying "you cannot have this because you cheated." Perma banning is basically saying "You are disqualified from this and future contests because you cheated." It's a much more harsher and effective punishment. But remember, I don't have the link on me, there is a thread that says which programs are allowed. You can also ask via support ticket on whether they are allowed or not. The system is near flawless on it's success rate. Either you are lying to us all, really are clueless, or you are part of the VERY SMALL minority of account errors.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-04-15T19:11:34.110+0000) > > Account sharing is illegal buddy. > Also, if you were boosting, removing rank is only just saying "you cannot have this because you cheated." Perma banning is basically saying "You are disqualified from this and future contests because you cheated." It's a much more harsher and effective punishment. > But remember, I don't have the link on me, there is a thread that says which programs are allowed. You can also ask via support ticket on whether they are allowed or not. > The system is near flawless on it's success rate. Either you are lying to us all, really are clueless, or you are part of the VERY SMALL minority of account errors. Illegal? I think you mean against the ToS. While, yes, that is something I committed, that isn't what I was banned for, otherwise my girlfriend's account will be gone as well. However, the email specifically stated that it was due to 3rd party programs. I've read up the thread now, and it seems I'm in check, with the VOs being a rather unclear subject, though they were removed in preseason cus I got tired of them. Everything else seems to check out, so I have no idea what triggered to system. I do believe I'm in that 'very small' minority of errors. Every account I've had on every game I've ever played it completely clean, League would be no exception, especially since I hold my collection of differently coloured models to heart. I wouldn't have spent so much over the years if I didn't love this game, it'd be foolish of anyone to throw all that away.
: I'm another permabanned player. I notice that the boards community has a stance on permabanned players as "guilty until proven innocent." with lots of downvotes.
> [{quoted}](name=MaIevoIent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-04-15T19:39:40.339+0000) > > I'm another permabanned player. > I notice that the boards community has a stance on permabanned players as "guilty until proven innocent." with lots of downvotes. Yeah. It sucks. I feel like an animal, an outcast, for something that isn't of my doing. One day I'm some guy in gold, the next I'm 'scum of the earth for haxing cus ritos system is never wrong'
jimboman (NA)
: Well, if you want us to believe you were falsely banned, list the programs you use.
> [{quoted}](name=jimboman,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-04-15T16:02:10.711+0000) > > Well, if you want us to believe you were falsely banned, list the programs you use. I already did. Read above.
Kallian (NA)
: Currently, Riot is running a monarchy. I'm not saying that I don't agree with it (since they made/own the game), but I feel like Riot doesn't have enough people in customer service. Recently, Riot has opened their own boards, with: 1. A dev corner 2. arbiters 3. mods and other helpful things But I feel that they can at least try a little harder to help its confused players on what they did wrong. Good luck on your account
I'm probably not going to get it back given their stance on permanent bans, but thank you for the support.
: Did they tell you what program you used?
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yTHJhWZY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-15T14:29:01.002+0000) > > Did they tell you what program you used? In the email, no. I've yet to receive a ticket reply. They claim I was banned for 'use of 3rd party programs or modifications to the League of Legends client'. It's so vague you could literally blame anything on your computer.
Kallian (NA)
: Something Needs to Change
Being a victim of this, I just feel victimized and defenceless against the Riot onslaught. My email is so vague I could swap the sentence around a little and come up with an entirely different reason to being banned. A PERMA ban, no warning, no telling me what triggered it. Of course, I'm waiting on a reply now, but having lost everything for something that I don't even know.. Feelsbadman ;L
: > [{quoted}](name=TotallyNotMikey,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-15T14:15:20.891+0000) > > That's what I'm trying to figure out. Apparently custom VOs are a little risqué with Riot, but everything else, no idea. The email was super vague and just said '3rd party programs'. Nothing about exploits or anything. Just 'modifications to your League of Legends client'. Then the VO's or LSI login (idk what that is? does it alter the login or something? i legit dont know what it is so dont know if it could do it) since it says for modifiying league
> [{quoted}](name=Big Bad Doge,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-15T14:18:24.381+0000) > > Then the VO's or LSI login (idk what that is? does it alter the login or something? i legit dont know what it is so dont know if it could do it) since it says for modifiying league LSI login literally just changes the login theme of your launcher. Say, you can change the current one, the mecha sion one, to ... lets say, Snowdown 2013, or the April fools login, or any champion login. It's just an animation change.
: > [{quoted}](name=TotallyNotMikey,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-04-15T14:10:06.324+0000) > > Explained in an above post. i have no clue except for maybe the razzer, the custom skins, or the korean VOs. other then that im unsure what would cause it.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Bad Doge,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-04-15T14:13:09.539+0000) > > i have no clue except for maybe the razzer, the custom skins, or the korean VOs. other then that im unsure what would cause it. That's what I'm trying to figure out. Apparently custom VOs are a little risqué with Riot, but everything else, no idea. The email was super vague and just said '3rd party programs'. Nothing about exploits or anything. Just 'modifications to your League of Legends client'.
: Maybe don't use any third party programs? what third party programs do you even use? Also no they won't transfer anything from the banned account so i wouldn't hold your breath on that one.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Bad Doge,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-15T14:07:07.966+0000) > > Maybe don't use any third party programs? what third party programs do you even use? Also no they won't transfer anything from the banned account so i wouldn't hold your breath on that one. Explained in an above post.
: Okay I did a little google research on what you sent me. While I didn't find anything on the programs.. I happen to know it is against RIOT's rules to change the language of your game if it isn't available in your region i.e using Korean VOs, but if you didn't use them at the time of or shortly before the ban I'm not sure what the ban is for. If I can help I will because something does not seem right here.
> [{quoted}](name=SkyWielder,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-15T14:07:38.557+0000) > > Okay I did a little google research on what you sent me. While I didn't find anything on the programs.. I happen to know it is against RIOT's rules to change the language of your game if it isn't available in your region i.e using Korean VOs, but if you didn't use them at the time of or shortly before the ban I'm not sure what the ban is for. If I can help I will because something does not seem right here. I used the Koreon VOs last season. I removed them during Preseason, cus they were kinda getting on my nerves honestly. I had only used them for a few weeks. I guess the VO thing could make a little sense, maybe other regions have more obvious/subtle sounds for ults or something. And hey, any help is definitely appreciated. Definitely didn't expect to see this when I patched today.
: EVERYTHING has to go through copy and paste guy. He will definitely give you a copy paste response, and then you will definitely have to ask him to connect you with someone to do a manual/human review.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:55:16.423+0000) > > EVERYTHING has to go through copy and paste guy. He will definitely give you a copy paste response, and then you will definitely have to ask him to connect you with someone to do a manual/human review. I'll keep that in mind.
: Out of curiosity could you give me a list of the programs you use? :)
> [{quoted}](name=SkyWielder,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:53:28.828+0000) > > Out of curiosity could you give me a list of the programs you use? :) **A list of program I have actively open while playing League? Sure, I can give you a few.** Geforce Experience 'Share' Media players (iTunes/Spotify) Steam Sandboxie F.lux (Tones the display colours depending on time of day) Skype Razer Synapse (Keyboard and mouse lights, stats for ingame etc. I'm starting to think this MAY have triggered it with the new 'Razer Apps' function...) CCleaner Remotr (Game streamer to tablets, kinda like Nvidia Shield) Chrome on League Reddit, Youtube, Replay.gg and OP.gg, cus go me EVGA Precision X (Overclocks the GPU) Google Drive (For business docs) Antivirus (Malwarebytes and Avast) OBS (SOMETIMES, not all the time) I also usually have the snipping tool open because I'm too lazy to Print Screen. **Things I actively used on League to change things:** LSI (For Login screen) Championify (ingame builds, apparently it's safe according to Riot) I USED to use custom skins until I got tired of them. I also used to use Korean VOs, but removed them. That's pretty much everything I use while playing League, or any other game.
: I said automated, I meant copied and pasted. Oops. A person does read it. The thing is that support has two stages: every ticket goes through the "copy and paste guys" to weed out the less complicated topics, and things that require individual attention then get escalated from there. The reason they do that is the massive amount of tickets they get: if they have copy and paste guy, then people with simpler problems can get responses faster.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:51:43.292+0000) > > I said automated, I meant copied and pasted. Oops. A person does read it. The thing is that support has two stages: every ticket goes through the "copy and paste guys" to weed out the less complicated topics, and things that require individual attention then get escalated from there. The reason they do that is the massive amount of tickets they get: if they have copy and paste guy, then people with simpler problems can get responses faster. Ah, I see. So they use the copy/paste stuff for things like being banned for being a toxic douche? Surely mine will be escalated given its rather... swift and harsh punishment, not to mention vagueness?
: Looking at your account's history, I notice some suspicious behavior from August 25th to September 7th last year. It looks like you climbed from low silver to gold 5 very quickly. It is possible that you may have been boosted, and the booster used some 3rd party programs. I'm not here for an argument about weather or not you got boosting services, I am merely stating that that seems to be the most likely cause for this ban.
> [{quoted}](name=EndGamer11,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:48:06.070+0000) > > Looking at your account's history, I notice some suspicious behavior from August 25th to September 7th last year. It looks like you climbed from low silver to gold 5 very quickly. It is possible that you may have been boosted, and the booster used some 3rd party programs. > > I'm not here for an argument about weather or not you got boosting services, I am merely stating that that seems to be the most likely cause for this ban. People get lucky games. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't carried and didn't duo a little. I was honestly desperate to get the rewards for S5, though the skin ended up being a flop. I did the same thing this season, duo'ing with people who carried me in the games. It looks suspicious, but to trigger a perma ban? That's a little... insane.
: Ban me too please. I'm 100x worse than you, a liability in every game, and get reported way more than you ever would. I'm the worst LoL player in existence (and sadly, this is not sarcasm). :/ http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=reynarivets
> [{quoted}](name=Reyna Rivets,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:39:09.956+0000) > > Ban me too please. I'm 100x worse than you, a liability in every game, and get reported way more than you ever would. I'm the worst LoL player in existence (and sadly, this is not sarcasm). :/ > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=reynarivets Eh, it's not about being bad, it's about being falsely banned for something that isn't really clear.
: His motive aside... They would never transfer them. Because they don't have to. Part of being banned (I know you are saying this is false) is losing the time and money you spent on the account because of whatever you did.
> [{quoted}](name=SkyWielder,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:45:01.363+0000) > > His motive aside... They would never transfer them. Because they don't have to. Part of being banned (I know you are saying this is false) is losing the time and money you spent on the account because of whatever you did. The problem I have is the harshness of the punishment mixed with the vagueness of said punishment. '3rd party program' could literally mean anything, and I've been using the same programs for a long, long time. It hasn't even triggered on my smurf, so I honestly have no idea.
FrankerX (EUW)
: the fiorst answer from the support is always copy pasta just copy pasta your question and say "not answered" and a human will answer you.
> [{quoted}](name=FrankerX,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:40:44.294+0000) > > the fiorst answer from the support is always copy pasta > > just copy pasta your question and say "not answered" and a human will answer you. Alrighty.
: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/68459081#ranked-stats There's something extremely suspicious in your rank stats, almost as if someone played your first 10 placements games for you. Dynamic queue already allows you to get boosted without punishment...
> [{quoted}](name=Serene Grace,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:40:24.291+0000) > > http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/68459081#ranked-stats > There's something extremely suspicious in your rank stats, almost as if someone played your first 10 placements games for you. Dynamic queue already allows you to get boosted without punishment... I duo'd with a few people I found in the games. I did the same thing last season. The only reason I've only done them recently is due to playing FF14. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get carried a little.
: They're not going to transfer your purchases. They don't do that. They're also not going to tell you what program it was that triggered the system. That would help rule breakers get around getting detected. If you've ever shared your account or used an elo boosting service, that could've been it. Otherwise, I can't imagine what you did to trigger it, but you should know that it's not advised to use any programs that modify your client for this exact reason. Edit: And yes, the first response is always **copy and pasted (oops). It's just how they sort the tickets. Reply again after that one and ask for a manual review.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:38:44.883+0000) > > They're not going to transfer your purchases. They don't do that. > They're also not going to tell you what program it was that triggered the system. That would help rule breakers get around getting detected. > > If you've ever shared your account or used an elo boosting service, that could've been it. Otherwise, I can't imagine what you did to trigger it, but you should know that it's not advised to use any programs that modify your client for this exact reason. > > Edit: And yes, the first response is always automated. It's just how they sort the tickets. Reply again after that one and ask for a manual review. Thanks for a response that isn't just 'lol u deserve it nublord' It's a shame they can't transfer things such as purchases and whatnot, or not tell you what program triggered it. I still believe a PERMA ban is a bit of a harsh punishment for something I'm clueless about. I've shared my account with my girlfriend, we switch accounts for champions/skins we don't have, though not anymore because I own all but 3-4 now. I know that may be against the ToS but a perma ban for THAT is a little... eh? Just remove my rank if you think I'm boosting, I'll get it back, y'know? Obviously I'll remove the programs I used. It was literally small things like LSI for the login screen and Championify for ingame sets. I'll keep in mind the automated first-time reply, hopefully this error can be fixed. It'd suck to lose all this progress and money for something as silly as human/system error.
Kei143 (NA)
: i think you should go speak with your wallet. sounds like a good plan.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:37:49.001+0000) > > i think you should go speak with your wallet. > > sounds like a good plan. It probably is my best option to be completely honest, given the lack of human responses in the ticket system.
: If it was false you wouldn't suggest sending the skins to ur smurf you would want the account back 100%. How convenient you don't know about hacks for lol too lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=FACE THE WlND,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BvIHmc6q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-15T13:35:00.864+0000) > > If it was false you wouldn't suggest sending the skins to ur smurf you would want the account back 100%. Orrr maybe I said that because there's little to no defence against this sort of shit? Maybe because having those skins on the smurf means I can still use them because I obviously won't be unbanned because it's Riot? Those skins have value to me. When I get the ticket I'm obviously gonna get ran around in circles until 'lol noob we have evidence' that they won't give.
Rioter Comments
: Sheesh, one news post difference and suddenly these jokes go from 20+ upvotes to -10. Must be a bunch of teenage boys going through their mood swings.
Well considering only teenage boys find that overused shit amusing..
: 82% winrate on Ahri. :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Ballserium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kkKcE9Wl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-05T02:20:36.120+0000) > > 82% winrate on Ahri. > > :^) It's funny because I understand it :^)
Enosetc (NA)
: "Hey SKT T1 Ahri, you left your luggage!"
La Spork (NA)
: Duoing with a self-acclaimed smurf isn't against the rules...
You making new threads means you are overly defensive and care a lot about the accusation, which means it's probably true
La Spork (NA)
: Plat 3 32 lp to Diamond 5 in about 45 games of lissandra. AMA.
Next post will be about how all your teammates are boosted trash, right OP? :^)
: Will LoL benefit from Metal when OS X 10.11 El Capitan is released?
I don't understand the hate towards Macs either. Windows and OSX are aimed at 2 completely different markets. I have Windows 7 dual booted with OSX Yosemite, which I just, today, updated to El Capitan. Yes, it's a Hackintosh. The only reason I didn't go on Yosemite more often because of, the quite frankly, piss poor graphics performance, which I am hoping will be remedied by Metal. I'm going to play a few games now and will report back any changes. My system specs are fairly high, but League was a miserable time for me during my first ventures into Yosemite.
: Positive play icon unlocked
Will there be any plans to reward good behavior in the future in this sort of way?
: Champion Reveal: Kindred, the Eternal Hunters
Yet another champion with a dash and the 3 stack attack thing? Cmon...
: Mystery skins return!
It's been a week. I bought over 48 skins. Where the hell are my free ones?
: > [{quoted}](name=TotallyNotMikey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yLiknNEi,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2015-08-15T12:07:14.390+0000) > > Nope. I actually got her as that pool party mystery champion thingy. I didn't touch her. Or maybe I did like... once. And hated it. > > All my games as Fiora are as new Fiora. Then you probably won't understand how it felt to have your main champion destroyed by crybabies who couldn't be bothered to build anything but glass cannon.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yLiknNEi,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-15T12:17:01.664+0000) > > Then you probably won't understand how it felt to have your main champion destroyed by crybabies who couldn't be bothered to build anything but glass cannon. *Looks at Elise prior to recent buffs* Yeah... not at all...
: > [{quoted}](name=TotallyNotMikey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yLiknNEi,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-08-15T11:59:28.360+0000) > > Funny, cus I love new Fiora and have a great winrate with her. Did you main her prior to the rework?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yLiknNEi,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2015-08-15T12:05:30.699+0000) > > Did you main her prior to the rework? Nope. I actually got her as that pool party mystery champion thingy. I didn't touch her. Or maybe I did like... once. And hated it. All my games as Fiora are as new Fiora.
: Ok, Riot. Here's what the Fiora rework feels like to me, a dedicated Fiora main:
Funny, cus I love new Fiora and have a great winrate with her.

TotallyNotMikey

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion