Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I miss Nexus Blitz
the original Nexus blitz. Not this last one they just came out with, that was terrible
: > [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=dXPp3H3g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-22T15:02:47.171+0000) > > i play her for the innocence of playing a cat. the thing about her nobody likes is the fact she cant cover mistakes as well as say... thresh or morgana. it just reveals the players weaknesses to lane. im a master 7 and i enjoy spam playing her. no matter the match up remember though since your a yummi user also to ban jax. hes hell to yummi she cant even stop a monster like him anyone else she can stop but him i dont see any way to win a battle once spear of shojin is build its practically a cheating item on him go figure. oh yeah 2nd one is zix or renger to ban if hes already banned. I really appreciate your support, and thanks for the ban suggestion, though i already reach the Gold so im not touching ranked for the rest of the season cause its just painful to play ranked as a support main and i already suffered enough, i'll just take the pretty skin and leave
it sucks trying to rank up during the summer....around this time it is impossible to climb due to all the schools on summer break. I bet if they make league a pay to play ranked. like 10 dollars a month or something then this would fix the issue of some of the kids playing ranked.
: As far as I am aware, Diana Q doesn't draw minion aggro at all.....
hahahahaha i am pretty sure you are right hahahahaah.
: Patch 8.16 Notes
dear riot love the fact darius and yasuo still have not been nurfed. solo que lives matter.
Rioter Comments
: Competitive Silver/Gold Tournament Team Looking for Top and Support
Summoner Name: PC PRINClPAL -- Current rank/elo: plat 5 -- Age: 28 -- times available: after 5pm est -- Role applying for: support (second role is top) -- Top 5 champs in role: thresh, tahm, soraka, braum, leona, naut (Galio, irliea, wukong, shen, malphite, sion, naut, nasus) -- Playstyle: depends on adc (passive) -- Past experience with teams: none -- Why are you interested in us: want to learn teams
: im very attractive female LOoking for masters+ player to help me get diamond!
Rioter Comments
: lf adc or jungler solo/duo que silver
Rioter Comments
: Lfg or Dynamic Gold 3
Rioter Comments
: LF real Sup s2-g5
: Starting a team for dynamic que
still need a adc and a junlge/top
Rioter Comments
: Gold V LF duo or Dynamic
Rioter Comments
: Bronze ADC Main Looking for Duo support.
: Lf someone to climb with (gold)
Rioter Comments
: LF Gold Duo
Rioter Comments
: Looking for top and jungle
top: maokai, shen, irelia yes yes
: TOP LANER LF TEAM
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for top adc and support for serious ranked 5s team (S-G)
IGN:capta1nmorgans ROLE:top MAINS{{champion:39}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:57}} STRENGHTS listening to team, when to tp, calling where enemy jungler is WEAKNESSES shotcalling AVAILIBILITY all nights some day
OG Unit (NA)
: LF bronze/silver top main for ranked 5's
IGN: Capta1nmorgans Rank: Gold 5 Lane: Top Time Zone: est (looking for a late night team after 11pm est) Champion Pool (5): Strengths: warding their jungle, calling out where top laner and jungler is, getting past laning phase Weaknesses: Making decisions after lanning phase, as in when to go in or take tower or baron (all can be easily fixed witha good shot caller)
: Gold top laner LF team
: Gold top laner LF team
Rioter Comments
Bootee7 (NA)
: Serious Ranked 5s Team LF Top
IGN: Capta1nmorgans Rank: Gold 5 Lane: Top Champion Pool (5): Sion, Mao, liss, Irelia, Wukong, cho Availability: everyday after 11pm est. ...wed, thus, friday all day exp 5-10(school) Strengths: warding their jungle, calling out where top laner and jungler is, getting past laning phase Weaknesses: Making decisions after laning phase, as in when to go in or take tower or baron (all can be easily fixed witha good shot caller)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Proto J (NA)
: Looking for a ranked team
add me we looking for a jungler capta1nmorgans
Rioter Comments
: Looking for a coach
: Looking for a coach
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Trûmp 2020

Level 113 (NA)