: Set a Goal to Hit Silver From Bronze 4 COMPLETED IT!
Wow, no one flaming the guy? Usually these forums have bunch of trolls who put down players trying to climb. Congrats Summoner! I remember my climb to silver was the toughest thing EVER i've accomplished in my life video game wise (First was getting the tactical nuke from MW2). It felt nice though didn't it?
: gl, if u find a good game thats balanced and raw pvp let us know. 30% of the population will play it instantly.
> [{quoted}](name=HellawhiteIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JZ9c7uaA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-10T02:45:17.750+0000) > > gl, if u find a good game thats balanced and raw pvp let us know. 30% of the population will play it instantly. ^ Also please let me know too? When I said I was quitting league, I got a bunch of trolls saying "He'll be back" and that was my tipping point to be honest, 5 days clean and never coming back. I don't know what to play now though :/
: League has sold out.
Lol look up the definition of selling out. League creates all of it's content by their own company
: Thank you League for suspending my account for 14 days
SAME!!!!! #walkaway from League of legends
drash79 (NA)
: Proof Youtube's trending is trash!
Dude, youtube "trending" is only to those who are in partners with YouTube or who pay them. Remember logan paul's dead body?
Stardûst (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tracker57,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4pGTkx33,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-05T08:45:34.297+0000) > > Before you say "shouldn't have been toxic" ok i get it, but EVERYONE rages once in a while. I'm still gonna read the lore and whatnot cause it's actually really interesting, the game? No point anymore if your going to punish people for being human. > > 1300 games, down the toilet > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} excuse me, I've been playing this game since 2012 and I never ever received any punishment. Yes, "raging" from time to time may be normal, but letting your steam off on **someone else** isn't. Never. And there is no excuse. No "I had a bad day" I also had bad days and played league then. Heck, I even perform way better when I feel like shit. But I don't just start insulting and blaming people because of whatever they do in game. The worst thing I have ever done is telling someone this: "You are a terrible human being". And that was to someone who was constantly flaming and even trolling at some point. And no, I am not an exception. Not raging in chat is not a miracle. I am a normal human being that is capable of controlling herself in front of other human beings. So yes, the only mistake in your whole situation is the fact that you couldn't do the most simple thing to do here on earth: Be respectful to your own kind. Also, just to add that: League is still League, even if you don't get ranked rewards. You're treating this whole situation like the game becomes unplayable just because you don't get a border and a skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Stardûst,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4pGTkx33,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-05T09:09:35.496+0000) > > excuse me, I've been playing this game since 2012 and I never ever received any punishment. > Yes, "raging" from time to time may be normal, but letting your steam off on **someone else** isn't. > Never. > And there is no excuse. > No "I had a bad day" > > I also had bad days and played league then. Heck, I even perform way better when I feel like shit. > But I don't just start insulting and blaming people because of whatever they do in game. > The worst thing I have ever done is telling someone this: "You are a terrible human being". And that was to someone who was constantly flaming and even trolling at some point. > > And no, I am not an exception. Not raging in chat is not a miracle. I am a normal human being that is capable of controlling herself in front of other human beings. > > So yes, the only mistake in your whole situation is the fact that you couldn't do the most simple thing to do here on earth: > Be respectful to your own kind. > > > > Also, just to add that: League is still League, even if you don't get ranked rewards. You're treating this whole situation like the game becomes unplayable just because you don't get a border and a skin. I guess so, but I mean me leaving affects literally no one so whatevs, I'm sorry for raging because I had trolls on my team and I got a lousy chat restrict.
: You'll be back...
> [{quoted}](name=Smokin Penguin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4pGTkx33,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-05T08:59:20.949+0000) > > You'll be back... I know this is a troll comment, but let me entertain your idea. would I rather play a better game and spend my time actually having fun? OR i comeback and play with people like you on my team who get off from people raging. Tough choice
: Riot banning you for defending yourself in ranked high plat elo
Riot is a buisness, they'll put with trolls on purpose because that's how you stay addicted. "MAYBE I'LL FINALLY REACH *insert division here*" NOPE! You'll get the worst inters known to man like that shaco. Call them out? Nah you'll get 3 butthurt people reporting you and asking the enemy to do the same, hence the "multiple reports" it's a scam. Play normals, no one cares there and most people on these boards downvote posts like these becuase those same trolls get off by seing people suffer. Can't lose if you don't play {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-09-21T23:29:45.320+0000) > > Downvoted because fuck you, apparently. *shrug* It happens, especially with things that are legitimately frustrating to some people, like added damage. Plus I probably *was* a bit too snarky. Live and learn!
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-09-21T23:45:53.370+0000) > > *shrug* > > It happens, especially with things that are legitimately frustrating to some people, like added damage. Plus I probably *was* a bit too snarky. Live and learn! Maybe you need to get off riot's d*** admit damage is too high
Danjeng (NA)
: Master Yi is a mechanically intensive champion and has a very high skill ceiling.
> [{quoted}](name=Danjeng,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c7qHhnB9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T02:28:25.736+0000) > > Master Yi is a mechanically intensive champion and has a very high skill ceiling. FACTS, only one with a higher ceiling is tryndamere, and even that's debatable
: Good points, poor delivery.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8U8HR9h2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T03:29:31.549+0000) > > Good points, poor delivery. Ill edit this later until it has enough down votes, cause that's the only way this post will get popular. People usually ignore if I say it calmly.
Krytoric (NA)
: Some days ranked is fun and fair. Others ranked feels like the most annoying and frustrating thing.
: PSA junglers, you cannot ignore a lane that gets camped
OR LEAVE A FUCKING WARD? If a lane is getting camped and it's working, then the jungler is just smarter than the enemy jungler, i'd keep doing it too and any smart jungler would abuse that shit.
Rioter Comments
: I hate Master Yi
Dude yi's counter has always been cc, you cc him once and ur team kills him in seconds. Expand your champion pool, the only reason you hate yi is because you're doing the same thing again and again.
: Do something against trollers who team ban characters.
That's not against the rules, my suggestion is just don't pick your main(mains?) pick a dummy champ, then when they ban the champion, pick your main and get "angry" for banning your champ. WORKS EVERYTIME! I do hate those kinds of people though sadly, you could just dodge sometimes.
: I personally play just ranked (S4) simply due to the fact that I plan to win every game I play. If I pick up a new champion I will dive into a couple games of norms to get the feel or I will just go into Twisted Treeline ranked. I like to consider myself a casual player though. I think not giving a flying Gromp and playing casually should be consider two separate things, simply due to the fact that one is still looking for the win, while the other is arguably a troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Halfrican8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=um8Rz3jf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-08T02:10:37.755+0000) > > I personally play just ranked (S4) simply due to the fact that I plan to win every game I play. If I pick up a new champion I will dive into a couple games of norms to get the feel or I will just go into Twisted Treeline ranked. I like to consider myself a casual player though. I think not giving a flying Gromp and playing casually should be consider two separate things, simply due to the fact that one is still looking for the win, while the other is arguably a troll. That's fine, but there are legit people who don't try at all, like robots playing champs they haven't even had a single game with. It's really annoying, especially the ones who say in ranked that "I don't care it's just a game," but when you ask why not just play norms they have the same response, "I don't want to play norms".
de ke c (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=le un le seul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=um8Rz3jf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-08T01:38:23.294+0000) > > but also 1.3k games hardstuck low gold. are you the lazy bastard that doesn't care about winning? i don't understand your post Hmm, instead of personal attacks maybe give some advice? Then again your history shows that you kinda have a condescending reply to every post, so I won't take this seriously. Next :)
Rioter Comments
: Keep playing more games in your current elo and your mmr will catch up. What I assume happened is you lost quite a bit in a lower elo or something, maybe your playstyle wasn't carry oriented and more towards team play so your mmr was tanked and you would lose in a lot of games where you might have had the highest mmr on your team. And you probably got traction recently and started climbing really fast. Im not sure how mmr is calculated, but it really sounds like youre fighting some form of equation that uses a mean / average. Meaning youll need to win more games against better players the more you lose games against worse players. Even if everything I say is entirely bs / false, atleast it should make you feel better.
alright so basically i fucked myself in the ass so bad, that the only way to recover is by winning more sounds good!
: so many views without a comment lol, guess people are so used to seeing this now. looking at older posts i am shocked nothing has been done with all the negative posts this season.
I feel you man, people have no brains left and just go to a website to see the strongest runes/ champs . Unfortunately if you don't do that, then you lack damage and become a burden to the team.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hellmet (NA)
: I feel your pain, I was in Gold promotional and I got this guy in my game: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/1983723319650976 I'm not sure how that happens, look at his KDA. He had no idea how Kindred's ult worked. He has a game with Ashe with 47 cs at the 36 minute mark. To be clear I'm not talking crap about this guy, just that he was obviously newer to the game and had no business being in this type of game. He even admitted himself he didn't want to be playing in Silver/Gold games.. he wanted to start off in Bronze 5 and was confused by the entire situation. This is really bad of Riot, I'm not sure what's going on in their head but these are the reasons why people are leaving their game.
nah man according to higher elo players in this thread, we just have a bad mentality and that every game is carry-able, even with a new player feeding within 10 minutes. Also promos are when I get the MOST unranked players sadly, so I empathize.
: Maybe because Bronze is intended as a place for players who prove they're bad to go, not the starting point.
NO, my point is that if they're not bad they clearly won't belong in bronze and will move up, but it SHOULD be the starting point of EVERY new player. HOWEVER, if you put a fresh LVL 30 straight into silver 1-2 games, how is that fair? Riot claims that they strive to make games competitive, while at the same time putting unranked players straight into a team that know the game way better than them, making the game 4 v 6 and the game's over in 15 minutes...
: this is why i stopped playing ranked... w/e team gets one of them autoloses and there really isnt anything u can do about it
Im thinking of quitting ranked for that same reason, it seems like every time you go on a winstreak (3 or more) you'll Constantly be bombarded with unranked players over and over until you either: A. lose 2 or more games, or B. Carry games hardcore untill your mmr is high enough so the unranked players can't come into your games
Rioter Comments
oNOVAo (NA)
: Fiance lied and left me for another woman, I'm refusing to stay sad and planning a trip.
mgtow my brother, never trust a hoe. She only loves the money
Rioter Comments

Tracker57

Level 213 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion