: Neeko E is the strongest non-ultimate CC Ability in the game; on a burst mage.
It stronger than any other ultimate cc, not just non ultimate ability.
Rioter Comments
: What's the point in reconnecting to games if you're punished anyway?
To play, of course. People are addicted to the game and at the moment they open the game, they are determined that the next 30~40 min will be the time for them to play the game, and even if they got disconnected by any reason, they will try to reconnect anyway, even if there are no reward for playing, because playing itself already a reward for them. Even if they got reward, or double reward, playgame is already a way to waste of time, because they have nothing to do.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tranoze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:52:31.375+0000) > > im not saying that he need defensive, im saying because he have no defensive so he have all his ability as offensive, that why he deal more damage than other immobile mage. > Just like this op is asking why {{champion:22}} building 6 {{item:3031}} deal more damage than {{champion:22}} with 3 {{item:3031}} and 3 {{item:3075}} Syndra is all offense, why isn't she doing as much as brand? veigar is the highest ap champ in the game...still outdamaged by brand, vel koz is all offense, but still does less, see the problem i have? brand outdamages every other champ in his class, to a massive degree
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:04:53.516+0000) > > Syndra is all offense, why isn't she doing as much as brand? veigar is the highest ap champ in the game...still outdamaged by brand, vel koz is all offense, but still does less, see the problem i have? brand outdamages every other champ in his class, to a massive degree Syndra have total 358.75% ap scaling, while brand have 250% ap scaling(to a single target). Syndra will not deal more damage than brand if target is tank, but if target is squishy, syndra do much better more. It not like brand always 100% better than syndra to all type of enemy. Veigar has highest ap but for that, his ap scale are not high and his ability are slower and easier to dodge than brand. His E is not really offensive but utility (stun but deal no damage). But if he reach late game, 1~2 w is enough to kill anyone, can brand do that? Vel koz has much higher range than brand, same as all other poke mage. All i can say is each mage has their own type of strength and weakness. I do agree that brand need to be bring down, but just the reason "he out damages everyone" is not enough since you have no actually proff for that here.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tranoze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-06-09T12:37:42.797+0000) > > Brand have no defensive ability > {{champion:82}} have passive shield > {{champion:1}} have E > {{champion:13}} have shield. > {{champion:50}} have heal. > {{champion:8}} have heal. > {{champion:68}} have shield. > > basically, all brand's ability are damage, from passive to ult, and you ask why he deal double to triple damage compare to other immobile mages? why do you need a defensive when you do so much dmg you make the fed mid laner look like a support? even when you die doing it
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-06-10T00:46:50.532+0000) > > why do you need a defensive when you do so much dmg you make the fed mid laner look like a support? even when you die doing it im not saying that he need defensive, im saying because he have no defensive so he have all his ability as offensive, that why he deal more damage than other immobile mage. Just like this op is asking why {{champion:22}} building 6 {{item:3031}} deal more damage than {{champion:22}} with 3 {{item:3031}} and 3 {{item:3075}}
Xavanic (NA)
: Why is brand allowed to exist in his current state?
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-08T22:03:28.414+0000) > > brand typically does double, if not triple the damage of every other immobile mage Brand have no defensive ability {{champion:82}} have passive shield {{champion:1}} have E {{champion:13}} have shield. {{champion:50}} have heal. {{champion:8}} have heal. {{champion:68}} have shield. basically, all brand's ability are damage, from passive to ult, and you ask why he deal double to triple damage compare to other immobile mages?
: I sometimes get filled to NOT support and I have to caution people that I'll do my best but not to expect much... but that doesn't happen often since I main support
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xEagsOqA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-11T00:07:42.973+0000) > > I sometimes get filled to NOT support and I have to caution people that I'll do my best but not to expect much... but that doesn't happen often since I main support so the quote is true, because of you are auto filled as not support, you cant play support
: He's a tank, it's the same concept as Stoneplate lowering damage. It might also make up for the fact that he gets all the move speed from his Q but idk about that part.
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QL0NUd71,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-16T00:53:55.189+0000) > > He's a tank, it's the same concept as Stoneplate lowering damage. It might also make up for the fact that he gets all the move speed from his Q but idk about that part. If he has like 3 good CC, yeah, but compare to other tank for example, he only have one good cc, and even that, it a single target CC, since his Q is a "channel", a simple stun/knock back, or, even kassadin Q, his Q is gone, for good. And the move speed from his Q get removed when that "channel" got interrupted. And his Q is not even that fast. {{champion:202}} is fast.
Diana hole (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Diana hole,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKUlLxm9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-06T17:43:15.849+0000) > > Sorry dude. Riot rarely balances the game around noobs like you. > > Why am I not surprised that the one that's complaining about master yi is in Silver? Riot rarely balances the game. Most of patch are buffing already balanced champions because they like them or nerfing already gutted champions.
: nerf every champion :)
Incoming nerf from riot: All armor are reduced by 20 All mr are reduced by 20 All health are reduced by 400. The nerf we deserved.
Kadexe (EUW)
: No, we're fine with taking a nerf in exchange for the buff.
> [{quoted}](name=Kadexe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HAnqrQTv,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-10-01T15:07:12.829+0000) > > No, we're fine with taking a nerf in exchange for the buff. but pls dont nerf his ult from 7 secs to 3 secs.
: The fact that the client uses more resources than the actual game is ridiculous
NO it not, client require all HD splash art loaded, while game only load 10 texture from 10 champions and, the texture from the map. The reason is you dont want to wait 20 seconds before you click on a skin to actually see it, you will lost your favor to buy that skin. Thank to almost all resource stay in client side, game can go as smooth as it can.
: Quick list of champs who have been gutted for the sake of pro play. {{champion:268}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:163}} was lucky to make a break as a Jungler.
not {{champion:142}}. She just deserve to be gut at any play.
: Decided to see what a yi could achieve with full build taken from what the best yi's build: {{item:3748}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3006}} {{item:2140}} With R he achieves 2.5 attack speed and proc his passive (double hit) every second strike which in turn procs guinsoos (so making it apply the attack 4 times on the second hit). So, we'll say he gets 3 auto attacks off with the hydra reset. 1. So, skirmishers deals 54 dmg in one second. 2. Yi deals 126 dmg per AA due to wuju style. We then multiply that by 6 for 756 true damage (2 AA's +guinsoos which is 4 AA's) 3. Then we add 20% of (35 (conq)+124+43 (guinsoos)+31 (hydra))=233=46.6. Which we deal in true damage 6 times for 279.6 damage (true damage is unaffected by multipliers, so it ignores yi's dmg reduction on second hit). This equates to 1089.6 true damage in one second. Excluding the %health dmg dealt by the jungle item+BOTRK (and the active), excluding the active of hydra and excluding the third hydra proc. All of that would also have 20% of it turned into true dmg. So I'd wager we're in the 1200-1300 true dmg in one second mark
Sell the boots, buy a {{item:3095}} , there u go. Also plush baron + 3 dragon.
: Oh yeah cause it's so hard to land a skillshot when you can dash directly onto someone. And Lux Q, Morgana Q and Zyra E are all already pretty equal. What they lack in duration they make up for in piercing power. With LB there's really no tradeoff.
What your meaning of equal are making lux and zyra root all has 2.5 secs root duration. Each root has it own duration and range depend on how easy it can proc and how many times it can proc. Making Lb's E and Karma's W same range doesnt make it equal.
: I think it should get the same kind of range as LeBlanc W, seeing as they're basically the same ability. LeBlanc even has a dash to make sure her enemies stay within the tether. Whether this means nerfing LB's range or buffing Karma's, I'm all for it.
Lb need to hit her skill shoot, karma doesnt. That why there a range different, imagine karma can active her w in 700 range. Like you asking lux root to be as equal as morgana and zyra.
Rioter Comments
: I'm not sure people are understanding his point. He's not asking if that should happen in the current state of the game with those items and those two champions (It should). He's asking if game state should have ever come to that point in the first place, ever. (It shouldn't).
Im glad Jhin died that moment, It always satisfy to watch maskman die. If {{champion:56}} cant kill {{champion:202}} with those item and combo in that moment, {{champion:202}} can just kill {{champion:56}} with 2 AA. That the state of the game right now, the OP use that to get fed in first place, and expect enemy assassin, which is counter class to maskman cant do that.
Ifneth (NA)
: Who’s The Kindest Champion In The Game?
{{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}}
: (Lore discussion, btw) Spirt and soul are used as synonyme in Illoai's bio/religion, the Trial of Kraken does call it soul, for example.
i know it lore, but you mention her ability in it, so i just give a quick number. Illaoi can kill atrox, i think yes, but only with their true self in Runeterra, just like how thresh killed lucian's wife, normally, **all mortal champion in league can die**. But the moment they summoned/cloned or well, what ever magic used, to bring them to summoner rift, or any other map, even if they die, by any mean, will get resurrected after.
: illaoi pulls out part of the soul, if she could pull out the entire soul, wouldn't champions just die? and alot of shadow lsle champions could apply to the list of "one shotted"
With 687.5 AD ++, she pull 100% of the soul. And pulling the soul does not kill it immediately, she has to deal damage to the soul to do that. Also according to wiki, illaoi pull spirit, not soul, so i think the soul still stay.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tranoze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bupKOr4y,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-26T07:16:35.725+0000) > > Actual counterplay to Fizz's Q + R combo already exist long long time ago. > {{item:2420}} {{item:3157}} 120 sec item cooldown to counter an ult has 100 secs cooldown, seem pretty much to me. > Why would you even need to dodge it, this thing legit counter almost all assassin. Most AP carries can't rush Zhonya. If you do, you can wave clear 2-3 times and then you're completely out of mana. Also, in most cases, you can Zhonya the fish and it doesn't matter; he doesn't need the fish for damage, he only needs it to keep you from escaping. If you Zhonya, you're just letting him sit up a full combo on you when you exit. It actually does nothing to stop him.
**(HE Q-R you, as you said, ON YOUR TITLE, NOT R-E-Q you)** So by walking to the range of a mele champion's dash range, ofcouse it your fold. Yes that why {{item:2420}} exist, only 600 gold (having it doesnt mean you dont have to dodge his ult, you still have to try to dodge it), if you got hit by everysingle ult he throw, that your fold, if he only need to keep you from escaping enemy team and have enough range to Q-Ult you (the combo you ask about), that your fold in first place for positioning wrong when you dont have your team and move in to his range. As i said before, the only way he can kill you with your {{item:3157}} is that you are stay far away from your turrent (so he dont have to E the turret shoot), which is the sign of you pushing hard against an assassin , which is what you do wrong in the first place. The same happen when you play against {{champion:84}} {{champion:238}} , they have enough catch up ability to deal with you, so as immobile mage, you can shove lane, but dont constant push against them.
Yenn (NA)
: Actual counterplay to Fizz's Q + R combo on immobile casters would be great
Actual counterplay to Fizz's Q + R combo already exist long long time ago. {{item:2420}} {{item:3157}} 120 sec item cooldown to counter an ult has 100 secs cooldown, seem pretty much to me. Why would you even need to dodge it, this thing legit counter almost all assassin. If you are pushing and die to an assassin has 2 ability to catch up, that on you, and if you are on turret, fizz legit has to waste his ult and his E (to dodge turret shoot after he Q you), and if you still die to a fizz with no Ult and no E, that also on you.
Rioter Comments
AlCapone22 (EUNE)
: Those suggested splashes are nice and its not hard for riot to implement those considering that they own them already. the Scimitar one looks so good too. Maybe they should ship those suggested items first with tweaks and later those others that need a complete overhaul/design. I hope this pre season all items will look nice and new. Please riot!
they do it few at a time cuz if they implement too much icon at once, most of player wont reconize what they gonna buy anymore. Riot has been updating their item icon by every 2~3 few patch, so player can adapt new one ever so. Imagine you open the game and you have no fking idea what you want to buy.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Can't you see the " " ?
> Can you quote with this box instead of ""? it kinda hard to see the "".
: 10/0/3 2 CS {{champion:37}}: Just 2.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cUm5v0nl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-04T16:04:43.562+0000) > > 10/0/3 > 2 CS > > {{champion:37}}: Just 2. And that not even from lane, those "2" are 2 infernal dragons.
: I still see initiation winning first and foremost. Given how #LeagueOfTanks aram tended to get, and the fact that the health relic changes nerf poke strategies, especially early game, I still see Good Initiation being the strongest factor of a team. Honestly, if it "eventually hits someone", that's the fault of the person that got hit. At reasonable skill levels, stray poke hits people about on the level as good initiations happen, and 1 poke > 1 good initiation. That's partly because late game they rely on similar kinds of openings. Given just the numbers, even if *somebody* on your team is trash enough to get hit by a poke *every minute* up to lvl 6, that's like what, 4-6 poke spells? Each doing about 100-200 damage post-mitigation? That's at *most* 1 champion's health bar, before counting regeneration and the health runes. You can afford a couple missteps.
Do me a favor, play few ARAM game, record them, and each time you got hit by skill/ auto attack pre 6, count +1 (count it after you record so you dont have to focus on counting). After that, take the average of them, then. you ll realize who is the "somebody on your team is trash enough to get hit by a poke every minute up to lvl 6". By force yourself to dodge all skill shoot and poke, i hope you have a good time behind fountain. Aram are not 1 v 1, you are dodging skill from 5 enemy at once, and you expect all your team mate to only get hit by one skill per minute? That is "At reasonable skill levels"? And not all tank have good initiation. Some of them are just tank, vanguard. {{champion:201}} for example. Just like you are saying {{champion:13}} have a good poke. Even poke champ like {{champion:25}} have a perfect initiation.
: I mean, if your team keeps inting into the skill shots, yes. But generally I find that people don't do that, and that the game really does come down to "better initiation wins".
yes, generally you found that because tank have {{item:3083}} before this patch, and if they can hold on long enough they can actually initiation. Before this patch, Poke win pre 6, and initiation win past 13. between them are balanced mid game. By the removal of warmog, Poke win pre 18, and beyond. It not hard to dodge skill shoot in ARAM, but it not easy for the enemy to miss skill shoot either, there are 5 target in the same direction, just blindly cast a spell and it will eventually hit someone.
: By the time you could get warmogs and its passive, poke became mostly meaningless in the game. At that point it's all about who can get a good initiation.
A better poke team can kill your team one by one, by the time you have enough 5 man to do initiation, half of your team have less than 30% hp. Good initiation u said...
Terozu (NA)
: Opinion: Tank metas are the best Metas.
Tank meta still there, but anti tank instead of {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} anti tank now is {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} cuz how much dot they can deal without even penetrate enemy armor.
: Yes https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/
Will ARAMURF be a thing soon?
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: he can't use it because he needs to be 5 sec in fight wukong press E+Q and oneshot someone with lethality, he doesn't builld 5000 hp+atma then he uses ult and deals aoe damage again he doesn't wait to get the bonus ad from atma
Pls understand Atma, he dont need to constant deal/take damage every mili secs, the buff atma give last for 2~3 secs, which, he can still be full time invisibility and when he reappear, just deal/take damage against enemy and the atma keep build up it buff. Actually {{champion:62}} is the easiest champ to get full stack of Atma and get full benefit of it. Other figher doesnt have enough defense against AD (with True damage to crit incoming) to last longer than 5 secs in combat. There are currently no FULL TANK need bonus AD. {{champion:62}} has stealth that can protect him half of the duration of stacking atma. Just E Q, stealth and walk then aa again give wukong atleast 3 secs of combat, without taken any actual damage if you do it right. Yes, the current play style W E Q R doenst fit tankong, but it doesnt mean tankong doesnt have any other play style to work around. Without {{item:3147}} he doesnt need to be stealth before enter combat.
: Have u ever played Wukong ?? {{item:3748}} is garbage on Wukong... will be even worse with AD loss. {{item:3814}} is too situationnal atm U compare {{item:3748}} {{item:3078}} to {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} = like 8 K to 6 K items with horrible build path for Wukong. Only Sheen add much to Wukong job. Atma wont be build on Wukong : - Wukong is build squishy af - Wukong don't fight long as 5 sec without retreat... Make no sens to begin, imagine a Talon bruiser !! - Atma build only work after x items... Wukong can't wait 3 items to do his job Every [Wukong players](https://www.reddit.com/r/Wukongmains/) will end to the same conclusions.
> Wukong don't fight long as 5 sec without retreat... Make no sens to begin, imagine a Talon bruiser !! Atma proc doesnt need you to constant AA enemy for every single miliseconds, the buff can be there 2~3 secs i think, which, wukong will be in stealth mode and still got the buff of Atma refresh. (Unlike {{item:3124}} ) > horrible build path for Wukong. Only Sheen add much to Wukong job. The build path is not horrible, {{item:3077}} are very good for clearing jungle early, lots junglers rush them now. Wukon is Fighter/Diver, so he is not "squishy af" A fighter Wukong can build {{item:3077}} {{item:3057}} early give a good amount of bust and clearing (with aa reset). >Wukong is build squishy af Yes, that assassinkong, but we are discussing about the possiblity of HPkong aka tanKong. He gain good amount of Armor and magic resist from his passive and Atma, so building health actually give him a very good amount of defense. >{{item:3748}} is garbage on Wukong... will be even worse with AD loss. Yes, at this (i repeat, **THIS**) patch, it is garbage (if you active this before you Q and refuse to use the AA reset properly), but if you dont know that we are discussing about the next patch where atma got release, it a different story. And if you dont realize or read PBE, {{item:3748}} cost will be reduced, and it give better bust than {{item:3074}} (with or without bonus health), and ADC will deal true damage on crit, invest gold on HP is never a bad idea
: > [{quoted}](name=Tranoze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=boVlmU5N,comment-id=0003000100000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-05-25T08:24:23.965+0000) > > tankkong wont be a troll build after new Atma release. Same as Tankyi, Tankysua, TankFioa, > Atma + {{item:3053}} can suit well with {{item:3078}} / {{item:3071}} /{{item:3022}} /{{item:3748}} /{{item:3814}} Your so wrong here. Wukong dosn't work as Yi, Fiora or Yasuo.
Wukong doesnt work as those hyper carry, yes, but the build work on him, {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} give him AA reset and bonus damage between ability, the combo E AA, Q reset W AA titanicAA QAA again give actually no less damage than {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} (thank to the aa reset and titanic/triforce bonus damage). With Atma + {{item:3071}} the second part of the bust become more reliable against tank, and is very easy snow ball cuz the build is actually tanky for him. It not about the champion work same or not, it about they can use the item or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=boVlmU5N,comment-id=00030001000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-24T20:17:57.943+0000) > > People really think wukong build hp lol, if wukong build he won't be able to put out any sort of damage by all means. yeah, they don't even know a simple fact : TankKong is a troll build. > This item made for heavy fighters like {{champion:6}} while spear made for light/heavy fighters like urgot and wukong. > While urgot would get the most of spear cause he is frontline most of time. yeah. even if i think Illaoi is an exception (think spear is good on her).
tankkong wont be a troll build after new Atma release. Same as Tankyi, Tankysua, TankFioa, Atma + {{item:3053}} can suit well with {{item:3078}} / {{item:3071}} /{{item:3022}} /{{item:3748}} /{{item:3814}} give you plenty of health/defense and doesnt actually reduce your damage. About defensive, those are even compare to {{champion:33}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3194}} in term of how long youcan survive inside enemy team because ADC can penetrate all your armor anyway. Atma is not broken though, it require 5 second of combat with champions/epic monster to get those ad. **The sad thing is after Atma patch, they realize ADC doesn have enough damage to play against fighter so they will buff crit again so the build can only live 0.5 secs against ADC.** Typical Riot balance pattern...
kargish (EUW)
: There is absolutely no way I am going to pick Pyke as a support
Jbels (NA)
: Alright I'm sick of this.
A tank is an armoured fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat, with heavy firepower, strong armour, tracks and a powerful engine providing good battlefield maneuverability **vehicle ** **heavy firepower** **tracks and a powerful engine providing good battlefield maneuverability** All those things you mentioned are NOT TANK, they only have **strong armour**, but not a **vehicle **, not have **heavy firepower** and does not provide **tracks and a powerful engine providing good battlefield maneuverability**
Ifneth (NA)
: o_O She has a rock surfboard and can _fly_ while shooting boulders at you. It feels pretty unique and special when I use it. Her little shouts of joy when surfing make it fun.
if it can be used in combat, it would be fun and unique, but only outside combat, it pretty feel useless since every time you walk to lane you have to modify your walk to near wall and because it not straight walk, we also have no idea if we just go straight is faster, or hug wall will give better way to travel to lane.
: Assassins shouldn't be able to just 1v2 freely. Stop asking for it.
Diver can do what assassin suppose do right now, go in, kill ADC, then die/escape. And diver have much higher chance to kill ADC than assassin themself. in both situation where they have or not have support by their side. {{champion:62}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:164}} ... Support are suppose to protect ADC, not suppose to make ADC "immortal"(what currently is). Yes, assassin should not kill ADC freely, but in situation vs support, they suppose to do their job "better" than diver / tanks, cuz most assassin cant go in and out easily (what they suppose to be designed as riot claim) but ({{champion:107}} {{champion:91}} in some situation {{champion:141}} {{champion:55}} ...) So what the point being assassin when most of the job, diver like {{champion:62}} {{champion:59}} with the same build can do much more better? if they wanna kill adc in solo lane, diver can do better. if they wanna kill adc in 2 v 2, diver can do better. if they wanna kill adc in team fight, diver can do better. if they wanna escape after they killed adc, they suppose to "survive" the adc's "bust per second" first, but then, diver can do the survive better too. The only thing make diver/tank struggle against adc is "support", yet, if assassin cannot counter to them, so WHICH class will? ADC + SUPPORT THEMSELF?
: > [{quoted}](name=Fear the Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFvjAE5U,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-23T08:54:10.434+0000) > > Legitimate counter point here. When I got placed bronze 1 this season, my winrate was by far the lowest it's ever been. In fact, I almost got demoted to bronze 2. But, by playing a few games a week from the start of the season I've slowly climbed my way to Silver 2, and my winrate has just been improving ever since I started to climb ranks. I'm not sure if it's just players in very low elo give up on games too easy, or its just impossible to hard carry at such a low elo, but I find it gets easier to carry as I climb the ranks, especially as a jungle main. What I'm saying is at very low elo (Bronze 5 - Silver 5) even if your winrate is garbage that doesn't necessarily mean you belong there, it just means you're at a point where it's difficult to carry your team due to their very low skill and inability to adapt to changes in the game (late game scaling, team comp, etc...) Then you just had a rough start. A 30% winrate at like 50 is nothing compared to a 30% winrate at 500 games. I never said that you can't have bad luck but you can't just have bad luck for over 500 games at the same elo.
Nope, it force 50% win rate, because he loose a lot, riot force him to win more, which cause him to get to silver 2 with the win streak.
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WEW3ivsE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-04-19T16:51:18.540+0000) > > Bullshit. Mages get picked because no assassin is able to kill their targets with the shitload of shields, heals and HP we have in the game, not because they are OP. > > If you can't kill shit you might as well waveclear which most assassins can't do reliably. tbh i think mages get picked so the enemy team have to build mr items
"A mr item" not "mr items"
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr Dalloway,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rIo94PEp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-30T22:06:50.802+0000) > > I think the whole idea is that they don't want the games going on forever. Isn't gold increased as well? Come on I literally had a game with 5 Master Yi being able to reach our Nexus tower by 7 minutes. I'm ok with short games, but I didn't even feel like having fun here
snowball in One for all is much worst because the gold you gain is mutiply by 1.5...
: How are {{item:3156}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3026}} a "wrong decision?"
Some example: For {{champion:238}} in mind get stomped by a {{champion:112}} , but the rest of the enemy team is AD comp. sure, get {{item:3155}} will help him cover some time with {{champion:112}} , but when the mid game come (around 10 mins mark), if he doesnt has his power spike item {{item:3147}} , he wont be able to do his main job - kill the enemy fed ADC. Or {{champion:84}} , without {{item:3146}} . There are different between refuse to build defensive totally and refuse it because you need to complete the core item give you the power spike, which mean a huge part of your whole combo. Sure, those items are useful in lane, but laning only last 10 mins now, if assassin doesnt go offensive, they wont even does anything to a maskman, yes everything are about the ADC now. So mid/top and jungle build around to support/deal with the mask man, not dealing with their enemy laner, cuz they know, even enemy laner win the lane, if your ADC have better team play around him, you will win. If this was back to season 4/5 they would be happy to rush {{item:3156}}
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hawthorn Tree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V76c12Tj,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-03-28T19:43:11.621+0000) > > Why are they buffing her at all? Like, she's legit just the pre-rework Nidalee where she could throw out her shit, and back off with no punishment if she misses because she just has so much range. And if she hits anything then the reward is immediate and immense. He is talking about D1+ not trash elos. In D1 if you do what you say the enemy just pushes you in because you got nothing left to clear wave, also lux Q in that elo never lands unless you stand in a control ward and wait them to be in semi melee range, or unless the enemy is ccd already. The problem is Lux is too noob-friendly and thus can't be made viable for actual elos where the enemy uses brain.
If because lux is noob-friendly and cant be make viable for actual elos where the enemy uses brain so she need a buff {{champion:11}} Lux now is fine is mid++ tier elo with 50.29% win rate, and, as always, riot did what they done before, "we see a champion is perfectly balance, we like it, so we'll buff them", the few hundreds patch later they keep being broken. That happened to {{champion:67}} long long ago, when she was perfectly balance, they make her Q crit, then they increase % hp in her W, then they buff her ult... That why buffing a champion in a good balance state is never a good idea, if you want she to viable in higher elo, give her actual downside to the change, instead of only buff.
: yeaaa but you cant fight your allies with your skills you can with your words tho
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NTv0yMA4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-21T03:32:50.836+0000) > > yeaaa but you cant fight your allies with your skills > you can with your words tho "Teemo is hiding in your bush" for example. They will stay in their bush for days until they know there are no Teemo in the game...
Rioter Comments
: An indirect Janna nerf that would make her (along with other heal/shield supports) healthier.
You know {{item:3083}} is not "in combat", but "not taken damage in 6 secs" right? there for it wont lose it passive even when you attack enemy, so you cant just remove {{item:3083}} {{champion:16}} like that.
: Actually that means she has a pretty easy time if your team is doing decent. Instead of searching for your prey first, you just skip to the hunt.
consider aram game only last 15 min and marked target play very safely, she can only get 4~8 stack per game, and "if your team is doing decent" mean you doesnt have to stack to make any different.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Tranoze

Level 13 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion