: Gangplank is under a 50% win rate... Perhaps it's time to buff him?
Kog maw is at a 49.83% winrate he needs buffs! range increased to 900 base ad increased to 200 ap scalings increased to 100% mana removed passive revives him and he doesn't give gold anymore he starts the game with 10k gold reasons: because im shit at league of legends and I need this
: More one shots from hextech items (they hit harder than duskblade)
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GU21drly,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-10T03:16:47.921+0000) > > More one shots from hextech items (they hit harder than duskblade) add in the lethality and woah suddenly no they fucking dont
: Sure make zed AP to give him access to true burst items that also give defensive stats/cdr or utility. Or even better, gunblade healing. Think before you post lol
> [{quoted}](name=SolitaryEnd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GU21drly,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-10T06:18:47.713+0000) > > Sure make zed AP to give him access to true burst items that also give defensive stats/cdr or utility. Or even better, gunblade healing. Think before you post lol Ever heard of Duskbalde? that's a burst item, every heard of cleaver? that's a cdr item, ever heard of Deaths dance? that has the exact same healing properties as gunblade, think before you post, bitch
: Coming out of the closet...
my turn to come out, I like cocks
: Another jinx skin? xDDD
: if you are making him also do magic damage along with being ap then he would be an even bigger joke due to banshees and hexdrinker along with ga and zhonyas since they both still work against other champs
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GU21drly,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T02:31:21.207+0000) > > if you are making him also do magic damage along with being ap then he would be an even bigger joke due to banshees and hexdrinker along with ga and zhonyas since they both still work against other champs so now champions have a way to survive him, woah that would be the whole point of the change, if you dont have zhonyas off cd, you die every time, no matter how fed he is
: theres a major difference between being harder to kill and impossible to kill the same thing would also apply to zhonyas
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GU21drly,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T02:26:11.961+0000) > > theres a major difference between being harder to kill and impossible to kill the same thing would also apply to zhonyas No, ga gives ARMOUR, therefor it wouldn't give any protections against him, same with zhonyas, it only gives the active
: unless a zed is already fed then he needs to land q to kill you all this change would do is make it harder to kill anyone that buys ga since you lose your only form of dps in autos
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GU21drly,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-10T02:07:17.767+0000) > > unless a zed is already fed then he needs to land q to kill you all this change would do is make it harder to kill anyone that buys ga since you lose your only form of dps in autos Waoh, ga making someone harder to kill WOAH, its almost like that's the soul purpose of the item
Rioter Comments
LBmyBB (NA)
: sexist
> [{quoted}](name=LBmyBB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X5ZtBB6Y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-09T01:26:43.645+0000) > > sexist no its not
ZuZuDrew (NA)
: On Hit items, And Runes
Mildly infuriating that you cant spell GNAR {{champion:150}}
: Let's chill with some Blitz!
Im sure its too late now but why not Trap or a Trick
: flash ghost
> [{quoted}](name=Chuck NASUS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zGxih9TQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T03:50:36.080+0000) > > flash ghost Doesn't help in the slightest
: So I know I'm gonna get downvote nuked to hell and back for this but
I disagree, but you can have whatever opinion you want I guess, I'll give you an upvote to hopefully dampen the hundreds of others you're gonna get, good lucky with that new asshole!
: > [{quoted}](name=Trap or a Trick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QR0dHywv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T21:53:15.406+0000) > > I think this is a cool and original idea, have an upvote friend! Everyone gets upvotes.
> [{quoted}](name=HellawhiteIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QR0dHywv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T22:05:03.270+0000) > > Everyone gets upvotes. You're part of everyone so you can have one too!
: Downvote me
I think this is a cool and original idea, have an upvote friend!
DaBooosh (NA)
: Why nerf Zoe?
Zoe gets nerfed because she is too easy to play in her current state, she can miss all her shit and still beat almost every champion, so that's what they nerfed and are making her e much stronger, making a zoe who can land her 2 super duper easy skillshots even better than the ones that rely on w and her passive
: So are you a trap or a trick?
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x7AdvEEI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-01T20:50:55.924+0000) > > So are you a trap or a trick? Yes
Drugoth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trap or a Trick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o4qabUcl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-01T19:33:25.830+0000) > > I mean, hating men has been cool forever, so im pretty numb ngl, this thing doesn't affect me anyway :/ It's true, I'm not as supremely angered as others by this, but I have to speak up nonetheless because it is a bad idea altogether. Success in capitalism demands you extend your product/services to as many people as possible and you do not force segregation or alienate consumers. Otherwise, all you are doing is turning down money and shooting yourself in the foot. Men will remember this day.
> [{quoted}](name=The Yung Sheets,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o4qabUcl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-01T19:37:56.782+0000) > > It's true, I'm not as supremely angered as others by this, but I have to speak up nonetheless because it is a bad idea altogether. > > Success in capitalism demands you extend your product/services to as many people as possible and you do not force segregation or alienate consumers. Otherwise, all you are doing is turning down money and shooting yourself in the foot. > > Men will remember this day. Men will forget this day in a weeks time xD im telling you, we are much more numb than you might like to admit
Drugoth (NA)
: ... but why though? Did we learn nothing from Evergreen State?
I mean, hating men has been cool forever, so im pretty numb ngl, this thing doesn't affect me anyway :/
: To the people upset about the "sexism" relating to the Pax West situation...
I mean, hating men was the cool thing to do for a damn long time, now the shoe is on the other foot (what ever that means)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: A reasonable buff to make Lulu viable again...
I didn't read it, but 49% win rate is a viable champion
: "you" I think you mixed up your pronouns. You're clearing referring to yourself here. See, if you're referring to yourself, you use "I." If you're referring to others, you use "you." You don't know if I like CertainlyT or not. For all you know, he could be my favorite designer at riot. So you can't use "you" here. You have to use "I."
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6pyenjX7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-01T00:03:44.941+0000) > > "you" > > I think you mixed up your pronouns. You're clearing referring to yourself here. See, if you're referring to yourself, you use "I." If you're referring to others, you use "you." You don't know if I like CertainlyT or not. For all you know, he could be my favorite designer at riot. So you can't use "you" here. You have to use "I." You must be fun at parties
: Cancelled Champions: Who would you want revived?
Averdrian was a dop concept, I dont know why they scrapped him :(
: Garen rant
here's a tip for beating Garen, as my sister says ''Just right click in the other direction and there isn't much he can do to chop ur headtop''
: I hate Maroon 5
what? what has Maroon 5 done to you? It's such a strange band to hate, thats like saying ''I fucking HATE green chairs, so fucking dumb''
Nhifu (NA)
: Can we take away some mana from Luden's Echo?
play one game of morgana mid or any mage for that matter, then ask again why it needs mana
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a86TkfY6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-12-27T03:12:44.711+0000) > > Zelda uses phantom thingy. "All melee characters have been reverted to their old movesets" its because they cant just delete shiek and put her back in :P
> [{quoted}](name=Trap or a Trick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a86TkfY6,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-12-27T03:40:32.259+0000) > > its because they cant just delete shiek and put her back in Zelda's kit :P
: Zelda uses phantom thingy. "All melee characters have been reverted to their old movesets"
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a86TkfY6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-12-27T03:12:44.711+0000) > > Zelda uses phantom thingy. "All melee characters have been reverted to their old movesets" its because they cant just delete shiek and put her back in :P
: > [{quoted}](name=A Nunu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Av14Gdd,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:36:29.458+0000) > > It was "When you ult someone but your team doesn’t follow up." Kinda lame, Skarner is way more forgotten than Aatrox. Aatrox has actually received some buffs, along with a rework, fairly recently. Meanwhile no changes to Skarner for almost 3 years now. He's basically the new old Yorick.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Av14Gdd,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T01:26:46.221+0000) > > Kinda lame, Skarner is way more forgotten than Aatrox. Aatrox has actually received some buffs, along with a rework, fairly recently. Meanwhile no changes to Skarner for almost 3 years now. He's basically the new old Yorick. aatrox got a shit excuse for a rework, skarner got 2 shitty excuses for reworks :/ its a sad tale for both
: Where did you find this?
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Av14Gdd,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-12-20T18:07:39.287+0000) > > Where did you find this? I'm an aatrox main xd its on my year in review
nonocere (NA)
: I just got completely destroyed by an Aatrox a couple of games ago in my LAN account. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=nonocere,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Av14Gdd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-19T20:15:55.137+0000) > > I just got completely destroyed by an Aatrox a couple of games ago in my LAN account. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} ????????????????????????????????? {{item:3076}} is super cheap and it makes him completely useless
Krytoric (NA)
: Whats one champ you cant play?
I cant play Cass, because I haven't bought her
Rioter Comments
Besteau (NA)
: Ok I have something that I worked on that I want to show you guys.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trap or a Trick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdKypkpr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-07T00:46:50.102+0000) > > {{item:3694}}* FTFY Tf is that? Is that from Dark Star singularity? What does it do?
> [{quoted}](name=SaltLord451,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdKypkpr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-07T00:49:02.222+0000) > > Tf is that? Is that from Dark Star singularity? What does it do? no fucking clue :/
: The real reason why towers are weak.
SatomiKun (EUW)
: {{champion:6}} Huge nerf for this guy, he basically got designed around Black Cleaver. He is an intended user (Juggernaut) and synergizes extremely well with it. - fast auto attacks to stack passive - all his abilities are AD based - his W profits from additional health - his passive profits from the movementspeed This change would affect his winrate alot. I don't want Riot to buff all his stats and bases to extreme levels, just because the fact that he is ranged means that he isn't allowed to synergize with items meant for his subclass.... They already had to compensate him for the loss of Sterak's, since they made it melee only. Please stop with the ranged/melee splitting for items even more, before Urgot just becomes a mess of a champion they have to rework again.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PTNwOjTA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-07T00:10:21.185+0000) > > {{champion:6}} > Huge nerf for this guy, he basically got designed around Black Cleaver. > He is an intended user (Juggernaut) and synergizes extremely well with it. > > - fast auto attacks to stack passive > - all his abilities are AD based > - his W profits from additional health > - his passive profits from the movementspeed > > This change would affect his winrate alot. > I don't want Riot to buff all his stats and bases to extreme levels, just because the fact that he is ranged means that he isn't allowed to synergize with items meant for his subclass.... > They already had to compensate him for the loss of Sterak's, since they made it melee only. Please stop with the ranged/melee splitting for items even more, before Urgot just becomes a mess of a champion they have to rework again. That's true, it would nerf gnar too :/
ConTaCtoR (EUNE)
: buff zed +renekton+ delete the free stopwatch ....
> [{quoted}](name=ConTaCtoR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EcrvfvwE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:39:36.521+0000) > i dont have to tell you u that zed is the weakest champion now ! That is not correct
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Your most Favorite champ in the game
One35 (NA)
: Your Least Favorite Champion in the Game
{{champion:92}} <-- This... Thing...
: you're going to get very little gains unless you've already been that muscular before do an intense workout 2-5 times a week and then do that stuff as a way to maintain it once you're happy with the size, muscle is built by breaking it down so it grows back stronger and you're not really breaking anything down with that little amount of time
> [{quoted}](name=thinking man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3etZa8NB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-04T13:32:49.644+0000) > > you&#x27;re going to get very little gains unless you&#x27;ve already been that muscular before > > do an intense workout 2-5 times a week and then do that stuff as a way to maintain it once you&#x27;re happy with the size, muscle is built by breaking it down so it grows back stronger and you&#x27;re not really breaking anything down with that little amount of time It's not about gains, its about toning
: > [{quoted}](name=Trap or a Trick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3etZa8NB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-04T03:32:34.623+0000) > > Ill probably post results on Instagram or Tumblr instead of here :P and hopefully I remember to fill you guys back in ^^ Thanks for the karma &lt;3 "Post results" > This is Heavily focused around Butt+Thighs, because that's what I'm focusing on growing ???
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3etZa8NB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-04T03:49:19.099+0000) > > &quot;Post results&quot; > > ??? That's exactly why I wont post them here lol, I don't think its appropriate :P
: Sorry, it doesnt work that way. if you want to make gains youre gonna have to dedicate an hour of your time at the gym atleast 5 times a week. That routine is most peoples warmups to be honest.
> [{quoted}](name=free software,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3etZa8NB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-04T03:33:28.760+0000) > > Sorry, it doesnt work that way. if you want to make gains youre gonna have to dedicate an hour of your time at the gym atleast 5 times a week. That routine is most peoples warmups to be honest. its not about **H U G E D I F F E R E N C E** It's about getting more of a form and muscular feel to it :P
Sumiyaki (NA)
: If you stick to it, make sure you make another post in June and let me know, I'd love to hear about the results! Good luck! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sumiyaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3etZa8NB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-04T03:31:02.630+0000) > > If you stick to it, make sure you make another post in June and let me know, I&#x27;d love to see the results! > > Good luck! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Ill probably post results on Instagram or Tumblr instead of here :P and hopefully I remember to fill you guys back in ^^ Thanks for the karma <3
Show more

Trap or a Trick

Level 87 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion