: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9TR6O7EP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T04:17:04.997+0000) > > Lol its Garen, all he does is take no damage > > Has no engage, no teamfight, no splitpush, no damage (outside of villian ult) Maybe, and yet he can wade through a team and silence a carry and execute priority targets, and his spin is nothing to scoff at with a Black Cleaver. His damage is insane for a tank regardless of the lack of cc.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9TR6O7EP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T04:32:28.328+0000) > > Maybe, and yet he can wade through a team and silence a carry and execute priority targets, and his spin is nothing to scoff at with a Black Cleaver. His damage is insane for a tank regardless of the lack of cc. He's not a tank he's a juggernaut. Same as Darius and Urgot.
DUDE BRO (NA)
: Demacian Vice!
I think they're gonna be apart of the arcade event to unlock for free kinda like ziggs skin was
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Darn it Sneaky
Not that I care i'm just curious is he gay or does he just do this cause he likes to dress up as female characters or maybe his fans like donate to him for it? I never knew what started this ever since I saw the sivir cosplay
Mostly Yi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:22:20.426+0000) > > Teambuilder would be really good for normal games, but it can be easily abused in rank so this is probably why it wasn't brought back. Teambuilder wasn't brought back because the queue times were abysmal and you literally had to go through a job interview defending your pick in order to play something even **slightly** in the neighbourhood of "off-meta". Good luck getting to play an actual ADC which wasn't directly overpowered. It fed meta discrimination and killed innovation. If you want Teambuilder back, then I suggest finding yourself four other people to play with and deciding a team comp before queuing up.
> [{quoted}](name=Mostly Yi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T09:25:55.242+0000) > > Teambuilder wasn't brought back because the queue times were abysmal and you literally had to go through a job interview defending your pick in order to play something even **slightly** in the neighbourhood of "off-meta". Good luck getting to play an actual ADC which wasn't directly overpowered. It fed meta discrimination and killed innovation. If you want Teambuilder back, then I suggest finding yourself four other people to play with and deciding a team comp before queuing up. I don't get why everyone says teambuilder had bad queue times. Unless I queue'd up for mid lane I never had an issue with times. I'd wait at most 5 minutes and get a team and was often accepted if I went something off meta. Off meta stuff is already frowned upon in ranked as it is except unlike with teambuilder you can't get away with dodging without having to leave the client, wait 5 minutes then hope you don't have to do it again. Maybe if dodging in this game was less punishing and time consuming to people trying to do the right thing then draft would be the exact same as teambuilders queue times
: Yeah riot bring back teambuilder the inferior version of what we currently have. Do something right rito!
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-20T23:16:56.042+0000) > > Yeah riot bring back teambuilder the inferior version of what we currently have. Do something right rito! Teambuilder let you get the champion and role you wanted as well as let you see the picks you were being matched with before you go in with them. How exactly is inferior? Because queue times are shorter? queue times feel the same to me because unlike all the people that were complaining about it i'm not in challenger where the playerbase is already low anyway
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k78HhjEs,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:27:01.523+0000) > > He's not a teamfighter anyway. He's supposed to be strong at dueling not unfair. If a Tryndamere is in a teamfight (unless he's got 50 kills early on) then he's playing him wrong. Plenty of champions have to time their abilities right (including squishy ones) or else they get screwed he should be no exception I dont care if hes splitpushing or teamfighting, hes a sub-par champion regardless and people only think hes remotely broken in low elo. Very easily counterable champion overall.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k78HhjEs,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:59:10.519+0000) > > I dont care if hes splitpushing or teamfighting, hes a sub-par champion regardless and people only think hes remotely broken in low elo. Very easily counterable champion overall. That's really stupid logic you got there. Riot's entire reworking project started because champions have unfun/unhealthy and otherwise difficult to balance/really oudated kits. Regardless of what elo they're good in. I played vs him before making this post as garen and won vs him, doesn't mean it wasn't infuriating to deal with.
: You try playing Tryndamere without his ultimate, and thats why he can use it whenever he wants. Because the moment he'd spin into an enemy team's face he would get deleted without it. Its just a part of the kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k78HhjEs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-20T20:24:12.286+0000) > > You try playing Tryndamere without his ultimate, and thats why he can use it whenever he wants. Because the moment he'd spin into an enemy team's face he would get deleted without it. Its just a part of the kit. He's not a teamfighter anyway. He's supposed to be strong at dueling not unfair. If a Tryndamere is in a teamfight (unless he's got 50 kills early on) then he's playing him wrong. Plenty of champions have to time their abilities right (including squishy ones) or else they get screwed he should be no exception
nm1010 (NA)
: I think an ability that functions as a qss makes sense when it works through cc, an ability that doesn't remove the cc makes much less sense.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k78HhjEs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T19:42:29.921+0000) > > I think an ability that functions as a qss makes sense when it works through cc, an ability that doesn't remove the cc makes much less sense. It doesn't say it in his skills tooltip that it "removes cc" because it doesn't it just works through it while still leaving all his other abilities locked out.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Alistar can Ult while CCd and so can a few other champions. Its not exclusively Trynd. If Tryn gets himself stunned on a veigar cage or focused down while Malz ulted,its not fair to leave him vulnerable when the invul is the central piece of his kit. CC doesnt kill you and his entire shtick is not dying
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k78HhjEs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-20T19:25:11.820+0000) > > Alistar can Ult while CCd and so can a few other champions. > > Its not exclusively Trynd. If Tryn gets himself stunned on a veigar cage or focused down while Malz ulted,its not fair to leave him vulnerable when the invul is the central piece of his kit. > CC doesnt kill you and his entire shtick is not dying Alistar's ultimate exclusively says REMOVE CC so it's obvious he can and I can't think of any other champs that can use abilities while silences and your logic on the cage/malz ult makes no sense because if that were the case Kayle should be able to use her ult while CC'd. So should ekko. Kayle kept her ultimate after her rework because it was core to her kit. Same for Ekko his ultimate basically defines him. Kayle has no mobility and only a speed boost whereas Tryndamere does he also has a slow just like kayle that doesn't exactly have to be in melee range and is a lot easier to use than Kayle's Q. His ultimate is badly designed and should be changed it's not healthy for gameplay and its not fun to play against someone. It's almost as bad as Ezreal/Kassadin getting free summoner spells in their kit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:48:49.666+0000) > > {{item:1401}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3071}} {{item:1001}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3053}} is the build i've been going with. Only 3 games so far but i've won all 3 and have gone very positive in them. I run conqueror with this build though I'd imagine grasp is pretty good too haven't tried it out yet. Clone only gets the number of conq procs you have when you ult so you have to wait till 5 to use it but it's pretty easy with Q + auto > hydra auto reset > E > boxes usually proc it almost instantly then you ult and nobody can really duel you Ill have to try that i usually go tiamat zerkers duskblade into youmoos then trinity force. Youmoos is good cuz i pop that in stealth and can pick someone who thinks im still pretty far away I go electrocute for the extra burst to cuz his early game is so garbo
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-20T00:07:28.254+0000) > > Ill have to try that i usually go tiamat zerkers duskblade into youmoos then trinity force. Youmoos is good cuz i pop that in stealth and can pick someone who thinks im still pretty far away > > I go electrocute for the extra burst to cuz his early game is so garbo I use to run assassin builds but he gets outclassed so much and Riot will never compensate him because they refuse to let him be good cause of how hated he is. Luckily conq is stupid so going with this new build has been successful
: > [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T18:59:11.925+0000) > > Riot hates him. I gave up on assassin shaco and now build a bruiser one that can't assassinate that easy but can fight tanks/bruisers really well Have to use his e for a triforce proc instead of execute lol but ive been doing ok with assassin shaco just have to really abuse duskblade by q in auto duskblade proc r auto from u and clone procs duckblade twice for a total of 3
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:08:38.266+0000) > > Have to use his e for a triforce proc instead of execute lol but ive been doing ok with assassin shaco just have to really abuse duskblade by q in auto duskblade proc r auto from u and clone procs duckblade twice for a total of 3 {{item:1401}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3071}} {{item:1001}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3053}} is the build i've been going with. Only 3 games so far but i've won all 3 and have gone very positive in them. I run conqueror with this build though I'd imagine grasp is pretty good too haven't tried it out yet. Clone only gets the number of conq procs you have when you ult so you have to wait till 5 to use it but it's pretty easy with Q + auto > hydra auto reset > E > boxes usually proc it almost instantly then you ult and nobody can really duel you
: Shaco E
Riot hates him. I gave up on assassin shaco and now build a bruiser one that can't assassinate that easy but can fight tanks/bruisers really well
: A Champion I have new respect for after Morde's VGU?
Rioter Comments
Huiwee (NA)
: guess entire team must rush Qss or else they cant counter him makes sense
> [{quoted}](name=Huiwee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zn0F3q33,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:50:28.710+0000) > > guess entire team must rush Qss or else they cant counter him makes sense That's to counter his ultimate which is the only way he can do anything mid-late game. Zhonya also cuts his ultimate down to less time. Mobile champs also crap on him. Immobile tanks/cc less bruisers (like jayce or pantheon who can only do like 1 form of cc) are the only things he really does well against. Morde if anything needs buffs to the rest of his kit and a nerf to his passive damage that thing melts
Huiwee (NA)
: what's the point from pbe if champions still gon be released so op
He's not OP though? Early negatron or QSS later shuts him down basically all game
Barso55 (NA)
: Grasp needs to be melee only
Who in the world takes grasp on either of them lol
: yuumi QoL
Am I the only person who plays with quick + self cast on everyone?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: either a bug or you didn't account for the bonus MS from passive, dunno
> [{quoted}](name=thefatlazycat,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=vQd1BiQI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:08:04.817+0000) > > either a bug or you didn't account for the bonus MS from passive, dunno Movement speed in this game is actually bullshit and inaccurate i've called this out multiple times but people don't seem to think its an issue. There are multiple times i've seen someone with 20+ less MS than someone and still sprint away/towards them using 0 mobility it's insane
Rioter Comments
Lock On (NA)
: Wow, what great counterplay. Having to buy a 1300 gold item that you may not even be able to complete into a viable item for yourself to counter one god-awfully thought-out champion ability that is incredibly unhealthy for the game in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Lock On,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QKp7UIJU,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-13T05:37:30.103+0000) > > Wow, what great counterplay. Having to buy a 1300 gold item that you may not even be able to complete into a viable item for yourself to counter one god-awfully thought-out champion ability that is incredibly unhealthy for the game in the first place. You mean the ability that makes him useful mid-late game? 1300 gold to shut down a champions entire niche is terrible design because it's stupidly unfair against that champion
Yboat (NA)
: If it was just his ult that was the issue. His pull is far worse
> [{quoted}](name=Yboat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QKp7UIJU,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:35:20.200+0000) > > If it was just his ult that was the issue. > > His pull is far worse His pull is worse than Swain's which its almost a copy pasta of
: > [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=giLxa97I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T18:47:21.788+0000) > > URF wasn't even that hard to "balance" give us our bans, nerf healing/shields and reduce disables by a certain % boom, Balance is fine and it's chaotic like it's supposed to be. > For me I just wanted to pick my champ. I would deal with all the most broken shit if I could just pick my champ in urf because at the end of the day every single urf champ is broken and hilarious
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=giLxa97I,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-12T21:48:36.651+0000) > > For me I just wanted to pick my champ. I would deal with all the most broken shit if I could just pick my champ in urf because at the end of the day every single urf champ is broken and hilarious Yea instead of just tossing in bans they thought the solution to the same 10 champs was randomization turning the game mode into a bigger RNG shitfest than ARAM
: Mages and supports can't really buy it And it hurts so much seeing a Morde ulting a Soraka
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QKp7UIJU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T20:36:47.544+0000) > > Mages and supports can't really buy it > And it hurts so much seeing a Morde ulting a Soraka They can get banshee, it's not as great as QSS but it helps. Nobody buys that either though
Rioter Comments
: I would like to start with saying "I welcome auto chess" and continue with "We need more game modes"
It's insane when you think about, All the good things they give us that the community begs them to keep they get rid of. All the bad things they give us that the community begs them to remove they keep. It's like they don't WANT to keep their playerbase and want people to hate them. Most of the time their excuse for removing temporary game modes is "we're too lazy to balance it" and teambuilder being removed..like why? What was wrong with it? Queue times? They're still just as stupid for certain roles as they were for teambuilder. Supports got queues basically right away, just like now and mid laners had to wait an eternity, just like now. URF wasn't even that hard to "balance" give us our bans, nerf healing/shields and reduce disables by a certain % boom, Balance is fine and it's chaotic like it's supposed to be. Why did nexus blitz leave? Why did odyssey leave? Like why do you put all this time and effort into a game mode only to remove it when nobody wants you to?
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: If you don't do it it means there is higher chance the enemy has those players over many games, so it's helping you climb. Also, mastery means fuck all. I have 80 champs at mastery 5 and would feed my ass off with over 75% of those if I played them.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QLz8siI8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-11T18:41:23.509+0000) > > If you don't do it it means there is higher chance the enemy has those players over many games, so it's helping you climb. > > Also, mastery means fuck all. I have 80 champs at mastery 5 and would feed my ass off with over 75% of those if I played them. Mastery points mean you've actually played the champion and have read their kits/have an idea of what items to buy. If you hit mastery 3 you at least have a general idea of what to buy. Instead of having people rush armor to try and defend against a mordekaiser and wonder why his damage isn't going down
Rioter Comments
: Shaco clone Wont properly Target inhibs
It's not a bug they removed his clones ability to target inhibs. Riot doesn't like Shaco so good luck if you're planning to main him. Any amount of popularity he gets will be met with nerfs
: Atleast make slows cause her dashes to take longer or go a shorter range... Or take power out of her kit for having built in slow immunity. Even a hit to {{item:3071}} would make me happy because the item is pretty much core on her and any champion that buys it usually tends to buy it regardless of there being tanks on the other team, the only problem is some champions are significantly reliant on abusing this item to even be viable which shouldn't be the case in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQ7qbEcn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:58:56.820+0000) > > Atleast make slows cause her dashes to take longer or go a shorter range... Or take power out of her kit for having built in slow immunity. > > Even a hit to {{item:3071}} would make me happy because the item is pretty much core on her and any champion that buys it usually tends to buy it regardless of there being tanks on the other team, the only problem is some champions are significantly reliant on abusing this item to even be viable which shouldn't be the case in the first place. MS damage health armor shred AND cdr that item is definitely overtuned as fuck for its price. Also you'll probably get downvoted a lot for posting here by the storm of riven "mains" abusing her
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: RENEKTON VS JAX! CROCODILE TOOTH HIGHLIGHTS! - League of Legends Gameplay
You're playing renekton you don't deserve anything. Scumbag
: This would just encourage false reporting if you lost in case one went through and it saved you the lost LP.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Qfjsjm9x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T01:45:16.257+0000) > > This would just encourage false reporting if you lost in case one went through and it saved you the lost LP. Riot can see chat logs so false reporting wouldn't really work
Rioter Comments
: Why do you play so many different champs lmao. You did have some awful teammates some of those matches but I feel like you coulda won more than you lost there if you just stuck to one champion.
> [{quoted}](name=PositiveMental41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3g1FAjtB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-09T10:21:21.795+0000) > > Why do you play so many different champs lmao. You did have some awful teammates some of those matches but I feel like you coulda won more than you lost there if you just stuck to one champion. I tried that but couldn't get any wins so I started a variety because I started blaming myself and my performance on the champs I do play for my losing rather than my team. Only when I started changing champs did I realize it's not me most of the time it's my team being absolutely mind blowingly stupid
Rioter Comments
: TK top needs to be hotfixed
I don't know why everyone thinks he's OP. All of his damage comes from his passive and grasp. He just works too well with it and the same goes for someone like sion or mundo both of which do considerable amounts of damage because they work so well with it. Hell, cho'gath can half hp someone at level 1 with a single auto using his E with a grasp proc and nobody is talking about him lol
DeusVult (NA)
: He was always envisioned as a support he was sold as a support he was played for years as a support He could always go top lane, but until his latest changes, he was underwhelming because he lacked damage and consistent CC. Post changes to his kit (especially his Q) mean that he wins against all melee matchups, even if he brings TP and they bring a combat summoner. He doesnt lose vs ranged champs, but he cant really engage on them. His kit just invalidates melee champs, and wasnt meant to be a top laner at all, at this point he should get a minor rework to bring him back to support or become a top laner that doesnt invalidate 80% of the top lane lineup
> [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sYgy3mE9,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-08T16:46:33.802+0000) > > He was always envisioned as a support > > he was sold as a support > > he was played for years as a support > > He could always go top lane, but until his latest changes, he was underwhelming because he lacked damage and consistent CC. Post changes to his kit (especially his Q) mean that he wins against all melee matchups, even if he brings TP and they bring a combat summoner. He doesnt lose vs ranged champs, but he cant really engage on them. His kit just invalidates melee champs, and wasnt meant to be a top laner at all, at this point he should get a minor rework to bring him back to support or become a top laner that doesnt invalidate 80% of the top lane lineup Riot said on his release he was started out as a top laner and meant to be a top laner but they found because of his W being able to eat allies he would make a good support. He wasn't sold as a support upon release in fact he was played both top and support upon release
: Bet you say that because you hate toplaners.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sYgy3mE9,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:34:52.973+0000) > > Bet you say that because you hate toplaners. I main top lane, I have no issue with Tahm it's champs like vlad and quinn or riven/darius/renekton that annoy me. Champs that hit a certain level then become impossible to beat unless you've counter picked them
: Tahm Kench Top Lane
His Kit DOES belong in top lane as that's where he was originally intended to go
Rioter Comments
Show more

Trash MammaI

Level 186 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion