: > [{quoted}](name=TravelMate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:42:11.903+0000) > > They literally did. They literally came out and said that int Sion strat was bannable. Just think its funny the fact how people say "if you make your teammates angry its your fault" when its your, its mentality, so basicly if i dont like teemo supp, its his fault, ITS NOT. so every time i go to a game i say i dont like the karma on the other team, and i ask to ban her, doesnt work like that. ITS A TEAM GAME, u WORK together, not "he has teemo i give up" im not saying nubrac is CORRECT, cause i dont know how he plays or w/e, but what NB3 did, is worse, i would rather have a teemo mid stealing my XP, than having 2 or 3 people AFK and flaming me all game long.
> [{quoted}](name=Itsukì Nakano,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=002700000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:52:46.652+0000) > > Just think its funny the fact how people say "if you make your teammates angry its your fault" when its your, its mentality, so basicly if i dont like teemo supp, its his fault, ITS NOT. so every time i go to a game i say i dont like the karma on the other team, and i ask to ban her, doesnt work like that. ITS A TEAM GAME, u WORK together, not "he has teemo i give up" im not saying nubrac is CORRECT, cause i dont know how he plays or w/e, but what NB3 did, is worse, i would rather have a teemo mid stealing my XP, than having 2 or 3 people AFK and flaming me all game long. You need to consider the context. If you're playing something like idk Pantheon support and you're actually sitting bot lane helping your ADC getting kills and then roaming around sometimes ulting on other lanes to help them get kills and what not even if your team doesn't like your pick you don't deserve to be reported. However what Nubrac is doing is a playstyle that is so different that if you don't ask your team if putting your team at a disadvantage is okay to fulfill your strategy you 100% deserve to be reported and banned. Also what???? I understand the AFK (you gotta understand tho that AFKing in really high elo is different. Most of those players know each other well and if there is a troll ruining the game like what Nubrac is doing, it is protocol to just open and let the other team end so they can report the troll and move onto the next game. This isn't like AFKing in silver or gold elo where you should just play it out because you will likely never see that troll in the near future) however you would rather have a player who is actively ruining the game for you than someone being mean in chat? That seems backwards.
: > [{quoted}](name=TravelMate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:42:11.903+0000) > > They literally did. They literally came out and said that int Sion strat was bannable. So lets say riot is correct, and banned right nubrac, okay, he was trolling, its totally understandable right? Then, what NB3 did was correct? flaming? AFKing? and asking the team mates to also afk, that is giving up, shouldnt that be bannable too? like if nubrac gets banned, atleast ban NB3 too, cause he is way worse, he flames and AFK, and its worse than stealing XP. Its the difference of having half XP, and playing 4vs5 and still getting flamed.
> [{quoted}](name=Itsukì Nakano,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=002700000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:57:20.579+0000) > > So lets say riot is correct, and banned right nubrac, okay, he was trolling, its totally understandable right? > Then, what NB3 did was correct? flaming? AFKing? and asking the team mates to also afk, that is giving up, shouldnt that be bannable too? like if nubrac gets banned, atleast ban NB3 too, cause he is way worse, he flames and AFK, and its worse than stealing XP. > Its the difference of having half XP, and playing 4vs5 and still getting flamed. Don't mistake me being against Nubrac as being an NB3 support. I am absolutely not an NB3 fan. I don't blame him for getting angry. The guy wasn't using hate speech or personal attacks so I don't think he should be punished for his speech. However yes he deserves to be reported for straight up AFKing and opening the game because not every single player was on board with it.
: When people played Sion suicide to destroy turrets, why didnt riot take that as "INTENTIONAL FEEDING"??
> [{quoted}](name=Itsukì Nakano,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:31:16.242+0000) > > When people played Sion suicide to destroy turrets, why didnt riot take that as "INTENTIONAL FEEDING"?? They literally did. They literally came out and said that int Sion strat was bannable.
: > [{quoted}](name=TravelMate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:21:42.807+0000) > > Because he doesn't communicate that to his teammates. He is literally putting his team at a disadvantage by doing what he is doing and by not communicating it to his team about his not-so-typical strategy, regardless if he is trying to win, it can be classified as trolling. There is a reason the support icon on the map when going into champ select is in the bot lane. If you're not going to bot lane support, communicate it and see if your teammates are okay with it. If they aren't don't fucking do it. Did the teammates bother to even ask what he was doing and why? they did not, they just flamed and went afk. So now if i want to build zhonyas on zed, i need to tell my team and ask their permission? Please mate, you dont go to champ select and say " hey adc im going to take your cs and kills okay? im lux(support full ap)", if you say that the adc will just RAGE MORE.
> [{quoted}](name=Itsukì Nakano,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=002300000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:28:41.521+0000) > > Did the teammates bother to even ask what he was doing and why? they did not, they just flamed and went afk. > So now if i want to build zhonyas on zed, i need to tell my team and ask their permission? > Please mate, you dont go to champ select and say " hey adc im going to take your cs and kills okay? im lux(support full ap)", if you say that the adc will just RAGE MORE. So you're not allowed to be confused or upset that some Teemo is sitting in your lane and won't leave and sapping your XP? Cmon use you're brain. You lack common sense. You can build whatever the fuck you want. Your teammates will get angry if you build it but you don't deserve to be banned for it. However when doing a strategy outside the 1-1-2 jungler set up (which is exactly what Nubrac is doing) then you need to communicate that and see if your team is fine with you putting them at a disadvantage in order to fulfill that strategy. Also going Lux support has nothing to do with what Nubrac is doing. If you go Lux support and you intend on taking all of the farm from your ADC, upsetting him/her in the process and putting them at a disadvantage you deserve punishment, whether you ask or not. Please use your head. Building weird shit is not the same as what Nubrac is doing.
Your Otter (EUNE)
: This guy was legit just trying to play Teemo support on midlane, why is that a bad thing? If he's not trolling and actually trying, what's the issue? I don't get it. NB was legit cursing him out on his Twitch and threatened him in the game chat and that's okay? Cool. Wait, he makes money for Riot, oh nevermind everything's fine guys...... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Your Otter,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:23:19.994+0000) > > This guy was legit just trying to play Teemo support on midlane, why is that a bad thing? If he's not trolling and actually trying, what's the issue? I don't get it. NB was legit cursing him out on his Twitch and threatened him in the game chat and that's okay? Cool. > > Wait, he makes money for Riot, oh nevermind everything's fine guys...... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Because he doesn't communicate that to his teammates. He is literally putting his team at a disadvantage by doing what he is doing and by not communicating it to his team about his not-so-typical strategy, regardless if he is trying to win, it can be classified as trolling. There is a reason the support icon on the map when going into champ select is in the bot lane. If you're not going to bot lane support, communicate it and see if your teammates are okay with it. If they aren't don't fucking do it.
AmazoX (EUW)
: If NB3 goes unpunished then your rules mean nothing, it only means you play favorites.
Let's not pretend that Nubrac didn't deserve the ban. Off meta strategies are perfectly fine if you communicate what you're doing to your team and Nubrac from the VODs I have seen does not do that, nor does his teammates seem okay with him doing that. He's making his ADC 1v2 and then sapping XP from his solo laners without approval from his team that it is okay to do that strategy and is therefore ruining the game for them. I'm not an NB3 fan by any means but the guy did us a favour putting Riot on him to let him know that doing this type of shit without approval from his teammates is not okay.

TravelMate

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion