: Mobi boots need to be nerfed
This board never ceases to amaze me on the stuff people complain about.
: Critical Issue with LoR mulligan.
Yep. Ive noticed it and it becomes incredibly noticeable when you are drawing a card you have literally 1 of. So you mulligan the only copy you get to get the same exact card. It happens frequently enough for me to say its not pure random.
: Twitch rivals is really just
I dont think its been funny for awhile, since it got super tryhard where they just grab academy players and rage quit/whine every game.
Hyepak (NA)
: Why am I so bad at the game
When you watch streamers or LCS matches, can you tell when people make mistakes? Or can you see when people could do more? If you can notice that being a spectator, watch some of your replays and look at your mistakes objectively. See what you are doing wrong, and try to fix it a piece at a time. Its always much harder to see whats going wrong while you are actually playing. You may play 100 games and make the same mistakes in every single one because you just never see it during normal gameplay.
: Grevious Wounds is Worthless
I said something similar in another thread. When I feel like I have to constantly build GW items just to deal with conqueror, that keystone is too strong. That would be like having to build magic resist because a guy took Comet. Oh Varus took Comet, better build some MR. Thats the equivalent to Conqueror. Oh Jax/X has conqueror I better get Grevious wounds or we are never killing this guy.
: > [{quoted}](name=lunarcana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZVPxX43A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-07T18:20:18.087+0000) > > wait when was the minion gold reduction removed? it wasnt
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZVPxX43A,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-07T19:00:27.161+0000) > > it wasnt Its nowhere on the item anymore. Unless I'm missing something, I'm pretty positive it used to say you got reduced minion gold, just like support items do. Well, it no longer says that for some reason. And, doesnt seem to be reducing gold.
: Remove Autofill
Autofill is a necessary requirement so you dont have issues like Overwatch. You played that game in awhile. They have single role Que's. You better free up your entire day, cause you are gonna be waiting 15 minutes to play DPS. I really dont know why its so hard for people to not have a single champion they can play in a role if they get it. What happens is, these guys get 1 auto-filled game out of 10, and they decide to pick some champion they have never played and then blame it on auto-fill. Oh I got jungle this game? Better lock in Lee-Sin! You could play any other easy to play jungler. Nah lemme lock that Lee in. Or better yet, some of you just PLAY the role that is auto-filled the most, and then guess what? In a lot of games, you are going to have an advantage over the enemy team, because you main the most auto-filled role, and are generally facing auto-filled players. If you main jungle, and all you face are auto-filled junglers, you should be in good shape.
: Why Smite in Lane is better then Ignite
Well, before it reduced minion kill gold by like 50%, but since that's gone, its probably not a bad item to get on some champs anymore since its cost efficient and smites are pretty good. I was gonna come here and tell you it reduced minion gold, but I must have missed that change recently. Because I accidentally took smite in pre-season on an ADC and my CS gold was cut in half. Never paid much attention after that, cause I mostly play support.
: Should riot remove auto-fill?
For the people saying they would wait, I'd love to have such a carefree life. You know, I specifically dont play Overwatch anymore because I dont want to wait 15 minutes to play DPS. Their role selection has basically killed that game for me. Autofill is a necessary evil. Not to mention, I know you guys complain about something that happens rarely to you. Guy will get auto-filled 1 time out of 10 games, and whine about it like the world is ending. Oh, and getting your 2nd role does not count as auto-fill, either.
: True or False
Nah the worst person on the team is the one who is spamming assistance pings before the jungler even gets his 2nd buff. Those are the worst players on the team.
: I got out of bronze AMA
Madonna has always had an old woman face. And as she aged, a trashy old woman face.
MyranWoR (EUW)
: How the fuck do you play this game without losing your sanity?
Its tough. The answer is incredibly simple, but adhering to it is the hard part. Stop worrying about winning and every thing your team does wrong, and play with the sole purpose of improving your own skill. Thats how you remain sane in this game. Ever take a break from league, and come back and your first few games are fun? Because you dont care about winning, you just care about getting better. But that goes away at some point and all you start caring about is winning, and every little thing that hinders that will set you off. You just have to find a way to reset your way of thinking so you can focus JUST on getting better at the game. Top lane 0-5 in lane? Just worry about your neck of the woods and improving your own skill, etc. We all get tilted. I mean i Just got tilted in my last game. I dialed it back before it affected me too much, but it happens. You just have to focus solely on improving your own play and just try and let the griefers/inters/bad people roll off your shoulders best you can.
: tip: tower plates > individual dragons
Nowadays when I do jungle, I just trade the first drake for Rift unless we are just stomping to the point that I get it for free. Not a single person ever wards Rift in my elo, and if you have any idea the enemy jungler is botside its 100% free. I mean only a skuttle spawn is why people even check the thing. I try to get them both every game.
UniSect (NA)
: Im falling lower into Gold elo and I don't know how to make it stop..
The beginning of this season feels awful. I have had more trollers/inters/quitters than I can count. I'm slumming it mid-silver and I'm almost always gold, and I've been gold 1 100lp before on my main. I decided to main support on this account this season, and even though I feel like I'm playing well enough to win most of my games, I'm just not winning. Also, I feel like the changes made have really messed things up. Jungle is probably the most auto-filled role, and jungle objectives are probably the most impactful at the same time with double rifts/dragon soul. Couple that with the fact solo laners literally have it made this season if they pick the right champs, as in they can 100% just lane kingdom dominate. There are a ton of solo lane champs that its actually trolling if you show up lvl 4 to gank them at level 6. This means if they start stomping your laners, they just get to continue stomping your laners and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it. So once that Morde top hits 6, well if your top laner has already died a couple times to him, there is nothing you can do. That lane is unapproachable. I had a game where mid vlad was lvl 12 and me and the enemy jungler were 8. I cant even hold that lane. And once the jungler falls behind hes out of the game, and honestly even botlane feels worse. Solo laners get so far ahead this season of everyone else, you can easily just end up fodder for the entire game because they had it so easy. Lots of them are completely un-gankable post 6 if they are ahead.
: Got a chat restriction, looking for some insight as to what I did wrong
Talking too much. I didnt even read that, but just from the sheer volume of it, thats why. I used to have a friend that would say the most awful things to people, but say them early in the match and once. No arguing, nothing. Just some hardcore flame, and never once got restricted. The people probably forgot to ever report the guy, tbh. But when you talk 24/7, people are going to report you. You are fresh in their minds the entire game, and right at the end of the game, too. I've even been chat restricted and that exact friend told me the same thing, lol. I said Steve, how is it you say stuff 10000% worse than me, but you never get in trouble? He said I type too much.
: Teammate's Response after Another got Invaded and Killed
This game is full of people who would rather have a 10-0 game, than win. If they arent having a pop off game, they dont even want to play. And these are the people who continually whine about elo hell, bad teammates, and all the typical stuff in LoL. I really dont understand this mindset, but people flat out refuse to be carried. I dont know what kind of warped mental gymnastics these people pull off to save their ego, but tons of games end this way. Guy has a bad game/lane/death, and he will 100% force a loss to somehow show himself that the team couldnt win with him doing poorly. Unless hes carrying, its pointless. It dont matter if everyone but him is stomping, got all the way to inhibs, they dont care. They will throw that gmae on purpose. Its sad really.
: i give up
Play Poppy Support, spam about 1000 wards. Grab some CS. Dont die alot. You got S
: Playing Akali feels so...off
> [{quoted}](name=PhillipDaGreat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yKEHAL9h,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-06T02:55:28.666+0000) > > I never played her or mained her. I do play her occasionally when they give me her in Aram or Urf.... and lemme say... > > Her ult being used as a strictly targeted move makes me sad. and the speed decrease on it. > > Her Q costing more feels like a shot in the foot. > > Thankfully i'm not an akali main though. Must suck getting nonstop nerfs. You only get nonstop nerfs, when you are overtuned. If nerfs bother you that much as a player, play champs that rarely get nerfs. .
MASENKO (NA)
: http://prntscr.com/qy8h7l here is a better screen shot
> [{quoted}](name=MASENKO,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rTau2hNe,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2020-02-06T05:05:32.656+0000) > > http://prntscr.com/qy8h7l here is a better screen shot Are you playing on integrated graphics or something? This looks like something out of a game 20 years ago lol. I'm getting like D2 flashbacks looking at your launcher/text. What resolution is that?
: Can a new LoL player ever be as good?
If you really want to get better, I think you have to watch your own games, OBJECTIVELY. I think a lot more people understand the game from a spectator view point, than from a playing view point. All the misplays, poor positioning, blaming, and general bad play you might levy onto your teammates, you will see and notice if you watch your own replays. Stuff like running from a fight full hp and blaming your team, and then you watch it back and see that you could have won the fight and you were wrong. You blaming people for roams/ganks when you watch it back and see people pinging, see you having a ward in your slot and you didnt place, etc. You blaming lack of peel and you watch it back and see you just had terrible positioning, etc. This is probably one of the best ways to get better at the game. But, to be honest, I dont do it. I dont have time to waste an entire game's length looking at my misplays when I just want to play a new game. But, I'm also an older gamer. Being a professional or pouring my life into league at this point is just not in the cards.
: First of all you will likely need to get a new copy of your operation system if replacing the CPU and Motherboard. I would suggest kinguin.net if you want to get a key for dirt cheap if you don't have access to a new key (well under $50 compared to the standard Microsoft store price of $140). I have used it and considering one of those Youtube tech guys (I think it was Paul) who's name is on the line suggested it, it seems to be reliable. It is basically recycling extra keys that a businesses, or whoever have that don't a need more of said keys. Make sure to save everything onto a secondary drive from your SSD as you might have to wipe it clear to make a new partition. Also when installing the new operating system make sure to only have the drive you are installing the OS on attached as the other ones sometimes are known to cause issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yVW91vQd,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2020-02-05T18:56:45.609+0000) > > First of all you will likely need to get a new copy of your operation system if replacing the CPU and Motherboard. > > I would suggest kinguin.net if you want to get a key for dirt cheap if you don't have access to a new key (well under $50 compared to the standard Microsoft store price of $140). I have used it and considering one of those Youtube tech guys (I think it was Paul) who's name is on the line suggested it, it seems to be reliable. It is basically recycling extra keys that a businesses, or whoever have that don't a need more of said keys. > > Make sure to save everything onto a secondary drive from your SSD as you might have to wipe it clear to make a new partition. > > Also when installing the new operating system make sure to only have the drive you are installing the OS on attached as the other ones sometimes are known to cause issues. If the watermark dont bother you, you really dont have to ever buy windows. I got a tiny "Activate Windows" watermark in my bottom right hand screen. And the higher your monitor resolution, the smaller and less obtrusive it gets. You get the full windows; you just cant change backgrounds or personalized visual aspects. Even though you can just get a cheap key from a key site, the fact I could care less about visual aspects, just seemed like a waste of money for me currently. Especially after I upgraded my monitor to 1440p and the watermark got even smaller. Its even over my mini-map and I never notice it. Just something for people to keep in mind when building a new PC. Because of how they offered the upgrades, the windows you install pre-activation is 100% windows with all the upgrades, bells and whistles. Just you cannot change some things like the background/personalized visual settings. I've been using the non-activated version for 1.5 years now; no issues. To give you an idea: Here's my desktop. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hmsi0AI.jpg[/img] I didnt circle the watermark because that just brings unneeded attention. But if you can live with that, you might as well save 50-140 bucks and put that into better pc parts, IMO.
: Ranked is a joke, Norms is far more entertaining and much less frustrating
I like playing normals becuase you get to face plat/diamonds, but the worst part of norms is people surrender at 15-20 minutes nearly every game. It gets pretty annoying after like 3-4 straight 15 minute surrenders. Its crazy; people will surrender norms literally being down a couple kills, but will be down 2 inhibs and not surrender ranked.
: Is it just me or is it harder to play at low rating?
The biggest issue I see in my elo is quitters. I lose so many games because a guy decides he wants to lose on purpose. Someone gave first blood? Rage afk farm/quit. I had a MF face check a bush lvl 1, die, and go GG open mid. Proceeded to die about 6 times in lane, then blame me becuase he won his last 10, so the only reason he has to be losing is me. Had an Ashe die in lane when I go help the mid not die at the dragon pit. Cusses me out, proceeds to farm jungle camps for 20 minutes. I took 3 cs just helping push out a wave, Vayne flashes under turret and proceeds to run it down 0/15. I mean this stuff is like every game in my elo. It seemed worse when I dropped down in elo after a bad skid. Its not only my teams, but its a large portion of my losses. I actually believe, I've lost more game to this reason alone, than just simply being outplayed/classed. Like the game is basically over at 5-10 minutes because someone decides they are done. I was playing at a gold 4 mmr and it wasnt this bad. I know thats not high elo, but its probably above fresh accounts. I skid down just due to a loss streak, and mid silver, these guys quit 24/7. I mean its rediculous. I had I think, 4-5 games in a row with a legit quitter. Like, not even hypothesizing/embellishing. Just full blown run it down/leaving goodness.
: Can bot lane stop sucking so hard?
Bot lane is rough this season. Drakes, the fact that a lot of junglers cannot even gank solo lanes anymore once they hit 6(because they are level 4), leaving botlane to be the easiest lane to gank + so many engage supports being meta its also the smartest lane to gank. When I play jungle, I pretty much gank bot unless a lane is winning, and I can safely gank it without being murdered by a lvl 6 monster like Morde/Darius/Diana/pick your poison of any champs with a strong level 6. Its also usually the easiest to gank, because its infested with Nauts/Leonas/Blitz's, and various other champs that have incredibly easy set up. Once you start losing bot, its just as hard to come back as any other lane. Except its 2 people losing instead of 1. And then, the real issue is you have 1 team playing around that premise, and the other playing solo Q. When Tops TP, Mids roam, and junglers gank, you dont have a shot in hell down there.
: Legend of Runeterra feedback
Seems pretty decent so far. I like being able to do things every turn, and the game ends up having a very proactive/reactive feel to it. You always feel like you have a play to make. It honestly feels somewhat similar to how I'd imagine a tv show/cartoon would embellish people playing a card game, if that makes sense, since you can both play things during the same turn. Its also extremely f2p friendly atm. I like that if you really wanted to, you could be playing a t1 deck for like 5-10 bucks and a little bit of playing.
: This playerbase jesus christ
Actually, they arent children. Children would behave better. These are teen to college kids acting this way. Probably mostly high school to college age adults. I imagine half the people doing that stuff is 18-24. Just have a feeling.
: Basically lets remove Conqueror keystone too see if your that good without it!
I think it heals too well. There are a lot of games I feel like I need executioners/morellos to deal with a keystone.
KOOLCOO (EUNE)
: Yasuo wind wall nerf
Id like to see windwall be directional. If he throws it up backwards, its should not block projectiles. Its just far too forgiving.
: When did Lucian get so broken
He seems as bad as ever botlane. You must be talking about bullying solo lanes, because I hate getting Lucians. Hes like a lane bully without the bully. All decently ranged ADCs just eat him alive. He has to be the most feast or famine ADC right now. I play support, and he either pops off hard in lane because hes a really good player, or hes 100% useless the entire game. Even if he pops off in lane, with his range, half the time he just ends up useless anyways as the game scales on. I mean at least a vayne can scale into something.
Fixirt (EUNE)
: about the Soraka nerf
I dunno why you would play Soraka over Senna at this point anyways.
Speeedy (NA)
: PC Upgrade Questions
Also, I would only upgrade for a reason. As in, some new games coming out you just have to play maxed our or on high settings at high frames. If you are just gonna play league, or similar games(games you might already be playing fine like CS:GO for example), you might as well save your money and keep playing on what you got. Even then, your 980ti is still a good enough card I'd even test my new games out before I dropped money on a new one, since you are gonna have to go 2070+ to see any real improvement. Anything lower is gonna be closer to a side-grade. Because if you arent building for something you just have to play right now at X settings, you are just wasting your money since when something does come out, you are already going to have a 1-2 year old PC.
XD haha (OCE)
: Can we please stop painting the general player base as one dimensionally toxic and abusive?
I think the issue is the fact that most players simply do not share the same goals in league. You may want to win your promos/rank up and you are playing meta champs and trying to win, but that lethality Caitlyn you just got could care less if its ranked or not. This creates huge rifts in the playerbase. I guess its just part of solo Q. But even in other games that have a version of solo Q, it doesnt feel nearly as pronounced. You can still play CS:Go with a guy who only wants to use a Deagle, for example. You are gonna have a hard time winning a game with that tank mid teemo, or that lethality caitlyn. You can easily tell how league should be, when you manage to 5 man party with some like-minded players; be it tryharding or trolling for fun. The game is so much more enjoyable at that point when everyone's goals are similar.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=72mZfoAw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2020-02-03T17:54:13.935+0000) > > having a bad game doesn't give you an excuse to never group, never help defend or take objectives and just afk farm while spamming surrender because you do not want to play a bad game And that also isn’t an excuse to report them either. You’re absolutely entitled to tell them they’re playing poorly and what they’re doing is detrimental to the team. I have no issues with that. That still, however, is not intentionally feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=72mZfoAw,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2020-02-03T18:00:06.303+0000) > > And that also isn’t an excuse to report them either. You’re absolutely entitled to tell them they’re playing poorly and what they’re doing is detrimental to the team. I have no issues with that. That still, however, is not intentionally feeding. Actually, you cant tell them that because thats toxic in today's league. If you constantly tell your team they are doing poorly, a chat restriction will be coming your way shortly. You are better off reporting them, because as long as they aren't toxic in chat, there is very little chance of them ever getting in trouble for having a bad game. And, that saves you from getting yourself in trouble arguing with some guy about a play. And on topic, I personally believe alot more people throw games on purpose than you think. If you are 1-7 in your lane, and not spamming pings, raging at jungler, or spamming surrenders, and showing up to objectives, then its obvious you aren't. But if its 25 minutes into the game and you are Ashe who has done nothing but farm jungle camps for 20 straight minutes and base, well, that person isnt having a bad game, they are trying to lose the game to punish some slight they think happened to them. Ive played the game long enough at this point (since season 2) that its not that hard to see when a guy is throwing a game on purpose. Sad thing is tho, unless he speaks, its not like it even matters. They wont get in trouble for it. Like right now, I could go play 50 games, and intentionally lose every single one of them. If I kept some CS up, had correct items, and didn't speak, I would NEVER get in trouble. Ever. I could purposely suicide 3 times in a row 35 minutes into the game and 100% throw it, and who would know? Just me and anyone who realized the change in my play pattern. But jokes on them; they will more than likely get in trouble for flaming me for it.
: I mean some lanes are totally unwinnable to start off and if the enemy vayne top comes to lane 1/0/1 I'm gonna be pissed as heck I'd probably mute myself right there if it was a ranked game Yep, if it was the renekton vs tryndamere I understand that really sux.
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZrXQAq2K,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2020-02-03T19:53:56.805+0000) > > I mean some lanes are totally unwinnable to start off and if the enemy vayne top comes to lane 1/0/1 I'm gonna be pissed as heck > I'd probably mute myself right there if it was a ranked game > > Yep, if it was the renekton vs tryndamere I understand that really sux. Thats the game it was. He was determined to lose. Anytime someone asked him something "FU B****" "Gave First blood!" 24/7 entire game. He 100% threw that game because he didnt have a good laning phase, and does Renekton even lose that matchup early? Being a long sword down? Thats all it was. He lost it, but he was literally foaming at the mouth tilted from level 1.
: He did it because you made his game less enjoyable by your lazy actions. If you know how to play this game you should NEVER die to invades and it is your job to properly watch the jg t the start of the game. You are on here complaining about how he ruined your time, but you show zero remorse for tanking the enjoyment of his laning phase. I've had TWO people die standing in my blue-bush while I am starting on my red-side. Why were they even there? Should I jg against this 2-0-0 jungler and be forced to avoid him for the next 12 minutes? No. I'll just DC immediately and login on a new account where I have a better chance of enjoying myself.
> [{quoted}](name=muted team chat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZrXQAq2K,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2020-02-03T15:25:19.755+0000) > > He did it because you made his game less enjoyable by your lazy actions. If you know how to play this game you should NEVER die to invades and it is your job to properly watch the jg t the start of the game. You are on here complaining about how he ruined your time, but you show zero remorse for tanking the enjoyment of his laning phase. > > I've had TWO people die standing in my blue-bush while I am starting on my red-side. Why were they even there? Should I jg against this 2-0-0 jungler and be forced to avoid him for the next 12 minutes? No. I'll just DC immediately and login on a new account where I have a better chance of enjoying myself. Have you ever failed a gank and died? So you think it would be fully acceptable for said laner to run it down rest of game because you died to his laner on a botched gank? Even if everyone on the map is winning? Well, I know we are up 10-1, but since I died to your laner, go ahead and run it down and throw the game, I fully understand. Go ahead and say you dont make those mistakes. I mean people even die in the LCS to invades. Things happen. I imagine you have failed a gank or 2 just in the last week, or even days, where you have made a lane harder than it should be. Well, with how you talk, you probably blame the laner and you afk for him not doing whatever is you think the right play was when you botched the gank.
: I think I've played about 400 games since the Dragon Soul update...
: why is inting not punished more harshly?
If you do get caught inting, or soft inting, or trolling games, the maximum punishment ought to be handed down to you. I mean hate speech levels of punishment. Straight to 14 day suspension, next permanent. Because the untold amounts of games these guys had to ruin before they ever got caught, could be in the 100s. The amount of people they may have gotten banned because of those people yelling at them, etc. It is so hard to get caught and punished for inting, that there ought to be a strong deterrent if you get caught. I dont know what the punishment is, but it should damn sure be 14 day right off the bat if you get caught for something besides flame. Because the amount of time it took for that to even register on the radar to get you banned is massive.
: Day 3 of the disaster.
You know, I watched a stream the other day and honestly I cannot even tell its been updated. I'm sure if you posted them side by side, it would be obvious, but the fact I look at a game that is "Reforged" to 2020 graphics and I cant immediately tell its not from 1998, there is a problem.
: https://i.imgur.com/sq8m3Qw.png[/img] This guy is still playing 10+ games a day, still inting if he wants to, because he is a smurf, its not his main account, he doesnt care what happens to it, and he doesnt care if he loses less than half the LP as normal players lose... Support tickets dont help, i've reported 5 players in the last 3 days, WITH CHAT LOGS showing they are inting and refuse to try to win, No bans, no suspensions, they still play daily...
> [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZrXQAq2K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-03T05:12:13.675+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/sq8m3Qw.png[/img] > > This guy is still playing 10+ games a day, still inting if he wants to, > because he is a smurf, its not his main account, he doesnt care what happens to it, > and he doesnt care if he loses less than half the LP as normal players lose... > > Support tickets dont help, i've reported 5 players in the last 3 days, WITH CHAT LOGS showing they are inting and refuse to try to win, > > No bans, no suspensions, they still play daily... They arent smurfs. They would just rather lose LP and troll than have a bad game. I have no idea how this mindset saves them from themselves, but apparently it does. If they troll away the game because you did X to them, its somehow better than just being terrible at the game. They can then justify all that bad play they did off on them just trolling you. Or you causing them to lose, etc. Not their fault they are 1/4 and out-classed. They arent smurfs. Had another. Thats 3 games in a row.
: It's not about winning https://i.imgur.com/ciZG7mF.gif[]
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZrXQAq2K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-03T04:31:38.856+0000) > > It's not about winning > > https://i.imgur.com/ciZG7mF.gif[] Yep. In my very next game, O/3 Nunu rage quits because anivia took his wolves.
Rioter Comments
JL KS (NA)
: Its Just Norms Why You Mad?
Its a normal game, you get a support who is probably autofilled and might be hitting a few cs and playing bad, and you decide to ruin the entire game because Corejj isnt your support and doing exactly what you tell him to. If you are anything like the ADCs I have rage at me, he probably killed 2 minions and you flipped out. And you sound like some of the toxic, whiny ADCs I play with. I already know you are 100% embellishing your side of the story to make it sound like he was so bad. When in reality, he probably got killed some and out-classed, and killed a couple minions and you flipped out. Also, he has a relic shield. I imagine a few times he was just trying to proc it, and you were both fighting over last hitting it the same minion.
: League is not fun to play or to watch in its current state.
The game is too snowbally for sure. Its been that way for years, and just gets worse and worse every season. Its actually their design decision. I understand their goal is to lower average game times; but the way league works that means most games are basically over 10 minutes into the game. It may take another 15-20 before you lose, but you have already lost at 10 minutes. The rest of the time is just a formality in frustration. The only wrench thrown in there is the new elder, if you manage to live to that and steal it, you can turn the game around. Outside of that, its basically oh were down at 10 minutes, should just go next but lets play this out for another 15 anyways and just be stat padders for the enemy team. For an competitive Esport, games really do feel defined extremely early. Little comeback potential in these games. I know people are gonna say, "I win X all the time!" Thats anecdotal. If we get numbers on the amount of games lost when behind at 20, I know its heavily skewed in favor of the team with the gold lead. Just look at stats on league of graphs: First Blood: 61% First Tower: 72% FIrst Rift: 63% First Dragon: 64% First Inhib: 92% If you get first blood and first tower, you probably already won that game. Inhib its basically a formality at that point.
: Jungle role is feast or famine right now. The changes put out at preseason were not well thought out
I dont like the helpless feeling you get when solo laners are so much farther ahead than you are. I mean, there are games I legit cannot help anyone but botlane. Like, if enemy toplane is morde, I cannot go up there and help that guy at all. I will walk into lane possibly lvl 4 to lvl 6 and just INT. Same goes for mid-matchups and for all losing lanes. I had a game where me and the enemy jungler were both level 8; enemy vlad was lvl 12. I cant even go near that guy. So you just have to watch helplessly as he continues to donkey stomp your laners. If a solo laner picks the right champions, they are probably ungankable the entire game unless they just lose lane to your teammate. They can legit lane kingdom, 100% free and clear, because you are so underleveled, its trolling if you show up in lane.
: I troll about 60% of my games and have yet to get banned riot.
Yep. Ive said that for years. This thread will be deleted though. I've had my posts deleted when I mentioned I could go do the exact thing you are doing and not get punished. As long as you dont speak, you would have to REALLY troll 24/7 and make it as obvious as possible, or be a streamer, to ever get in trouble.
iiGazeii (NA)
: My teammates keep telling me to ban Aphelios
You sound like my team who laughed at a 1 million mastery Fizz in silver. Who then went something like 15/7 and carried the game. As the saying goes, "Sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then."
: Guys I'm injured wtf do I do
: Does riot actually ban people for inting?
Not for a long time, and I dont know if soft Inters ever get banned unless they talk. You know, the guy who is 1/8, or 0/2 in your game with good CS and normal items, but is 100% trying to lose the game. I doubt those guys ever get banned unless they rage in chat. And even the 0/30 run it down boys probably only get banned after a ton of games. I mean I just had an 0/15 vayne who ran it down; hes still playing and will probably always play unless he just decides to do it 50 games in a row. Honestly, the harshest of punishments should be handed out for people who finally do get punished for it, since they can theoretically ruin WAY more games over a very long period of time compared to ragers who get punished fairly quickly by the automated system. I mean straight to 2 weeks or perm on the first offense. I mean what kind of punishment do Inters even get? A chat ban or a 1-3 day ban? I dont even know. And the sheer amount of games and reports it took to even get banned for that in the first place. And, I would 100% rather have a 0/30 run it down guy than any soft inter. The soft inters are the worst, because they 100% drag the game out as long as possible, play with your hopes, deny every FF, and do their best to just ruin your day. At least an Inter, like my vayne, just ran it down from like minute 4 and you dont even really get upset. You know the game is over, you can just check out and prepare for the next. The soft inters, they will destroy 30-35 minutes of your life.
: How are you supposed to climb ranked?
Its rough. I been playing support on this account this season, and its rough. I lose so many games from people just giving up. I dont mean doing poorly. I mean just flat out rage quitting. The junglers who get mad at someone, afk's jungle all game. The X laners who get mad at something, and go in another lane. The guy who dies 1 time and says gg next and basically does nothing but spam FF rest of the game from minute 15. Laner who runs it down because a support or jg takes a cs, etc. Guy who makes it a point to steal first blue buff from jungler because reasons(probably his previous game). Guy who sets in a side lane for 25 minutes straight at 0/2/0 or something and just cs's until FF. It feels way worse than previous seasons I've played. Maybe its because I generally hop in in the middle and play around. People are so on edge at the start of this season its crazy. Like, if I could leave after 5 minutes in some of these games I would be saving myself so much headache and trouble, because be 100% sure whoever is behind at minute 5 is already checked out of the game, or picking a fight with whoever he blames. ADC/JG/Laner, etc. and is dead set on forcing a loss either by arguing or by quitting.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TreeDayBan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lm7e4MkK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-01T07:53:07.337+0000) > > Go take their waves. Its solo Q; not the LCS. If they died mid, go get that wave mid. I play alot of graves and this is how I get by in some games. If my mid-laner roams or dies, I just go shove his wave or take it. Same for any other lane I'm close to. > > If its going as bad as you say it is, then there is bound to be some free lanes to soak up. This is one thing I dont see many junglers even do in my elo. There will be 2-3 waves crashing mid-turret, and they will be over there doing Raptors or Wolves instead. Do those after. Spoiler: If you try to defend a turret while you're level 5 against a 3-0 level 6-7 assassin, you're not going to have a good time.
If they are an assassin and killed your laner, they probably dont have an ult/sums to dive you under the turret. But of course, discretion is left to the player.
Show more

TreeDayBan

Level 80 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion