c00face (NA)
: A huge misconception on how Riot report system works
The only thread I read in this forum that has common sense and have a good understanding on how the report system works.
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TriGun xstaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=laae05Gi,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T06:39:06.275+0000) > > Personal bias. Just because that's "how you feel" about it, doesn't mean that's how "flex" is. > > Somewhere in your brain, you implanted the idea that "Rank Solo" is where all the skills are at and "Rank Flex" is for trolls. > Somewhere in that same brain, you probably think "meta" is how you should play the game. > > I've played both, um... They're about the same. Until you get to higher elos where there's a discrepancy because of higher tier flexing with lower tier. ... "I've played both, they're about the same" No, sir, that's bias. It is a fact that higher elo players play with lower elo players on Ranked flex. Solo/duo is a better example to reflect personal skill rather than Flex. Let me explain why: First - Flex is mostly a party based system. Hence the reason why high elo and low elo can party together. Second - Regardless of whether you play solo and climb or play with multiple people, the vast majority are parties. Parties have been PROVEN to increase your chances of winning. Hence the reason a Diamond 4 player playing with two of his silver friends can carry in flex. Shot calling and overall skill is much better than what he is queuing with. Hence the reason they'd be more capable of climbing than, say, three silvers. Third - If you play Solo/Duo, you lose that party factor. You're grouped with people closer to YOUR OWN SKILL and not the skill of your PARTY. It's not bias. It's fact. Just because you've "played both" doesn't make you a know all, say all. I've played both as well. It doesn't make me a know all, say all either. Hence the reason I'm actually backing my argument up with fact. Unlike you who drops "They're about the same." Let's look at some other examples. Look at the difference in LP on Flex vs on Solo/Duo for the top players in the world. Let's also look at the fact that Scouting Grounds, for finding pro players, is determined by your Solo/Duo rank, not your Flex rank. Need more to indicate that Flex rank isn't a good judge of skill?
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=laae05Gi,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T07:00:46.219+0000) > > ... > "I've played both, they're about the same" > No, sir, that's bias. It is a fact that higher elo players play with lower elo players on Ranked flex. Solo/duo is a better example to reflect personal skill rather than Flex. > Let me explain why: > First - Flex is mostly a party based system. Hence the reason why high elo and low elo can party together. > Second - Regardless of whether you play solo and climb or play with multiple people, the vast majority are parties. Parties have been PROVEN to increase your chances of winning. Hence the reason a Diamond 4 player playing with two of his silver friends can carry in flex. Shot calling and overall skill is much better than what he is queuing with. Hence the reason they'd be more capable of climbing than, say, three silvers. > Third - If you play Solo/Duo, you lose that party factor. You're grouped with people closer to YOUR OWN SKILL and not the skill of your PARTY. > It's not bias. It's fact. Just because you've "played both" doesn't make you a know all, say all. I've played both as well. It doesn't make me a know all, say all either. Hence the reason I'm actually backing my argument up with fact. Unlike you who drops "They're about the same." > Let's look at some other examples. > Look at the difference in LP on Flex vs on Solo/Duo for the top players in the world. > Let's also look at the fact that Scouting Grounds, for finding pro players, is determined by your Solo/Duo rank, not your Flex rank. > Need more to indicate that Flex rank isn't a good judge of skill? Try separating your paragraphs and points... It'll be easier too read. 1) You said Flex is for trolls, and in your same paragraph you said, it's "not." Make up your mind. 2) I refute your point that your bias thinking Flex is purely for troll, (which you just said it isn't, now you say it is) 3) Each rank has its own unique qualities and not one can take from the other. In terms of which is more competitive, it all depends on game play and team. To say Flex isn't competitive, (hint: why I even disagree with you to begin with) don't kid yourself. 4) Don't tell me Flex isn't competitive and in the same fucking paragraph tell me its for team atmosphere and thus making it more competitive. 5) No one said Solo isn't skilled base. I refute your point when you said Flex is for trolls. 6) I play both, thus I have no bias opinion on both. I see both to be competitive in their own unique ways. 7) Don't fucking sit there and tell me, "I'm bias because I played both." You literally just fucking quoting yourself. Your bias towards Flex being troll, and I called you out. But no where in that argument did I see Solo is less skilled, douche bag. Learn to read kid. When you come back with actual points and not just, "I think, she thinks, I feel," then we can talk about WHY YOU think FLEX is for "trolls." Because that's exactly why I am correcting you. No where in this did I mention Solo being less skilled, try not to put words into others mouth to seem more logical and correct. Your "evidence" that you seem to "point out" is... "I play with my higher diamond elo friends in flex and its troll." Do you see the bias in that statement? Just because you feel, think, say it is, doesn't mean it is. Bias observation doesn't make it fact. So don't call shit fact when it's just your fucking feelings.
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TriGun xstaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=laae05Gi,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T05:49:20.176+0000) > > You do realize the system match Rank Solo with Flex? And if you want to talk about skills only prevalent to Rank Solo, I call that bs. I've played Rank Solo for 3 years, hardly any difference besides the coordination you get in Flex. You’re joking, right? There is a huge difference. Hence the reason I can queue up with my diamond friend while only being Gold. The reason it’s not a good indicator of skill is because it’s about party abuse. People play with their bronze and silver friends to abuse lower Elos, troll, or just try out champs. It’s a considerable difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=laae05Gi,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T06:00:45.042+0000) > > You’re joking, right? > There is a huge difference. Hence the reason I can queue up with my diamond friend while only being Gold. The reason it’s not a good indicator of skill is because it’s about party abuse. People play with their bronze and silver friends to abuse lower Elos, troll, or just try out champs. It’s a considerable difference. Personal bias. Just because that's "how you feel" about it, doesn't mean that's how "flex" is. Somewhere in your brain, you implanted the idea that "Rank Solo" is where all the skills are at and "Rank Flex" is for trolls. Somewhere in that same brain, you probably think "meta" is how you should play the game. I've played both, um... They're about the same. Until you get to higher elos where there's a discrepancy because of higher tier flexing with lower tier.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WmG1BaLs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T05:43:06.540+0000) > > Look, I'm not going to trust you at your word. There have been way too many instances of players claiming that they said nothing worthy of punishment yet conveniently left out several aspects of their chat log. You can host on a image hosting site like imgur. Thats really toxic enough for a suspension? Seriously? They were literally inting he even said during the game he did it so i can die so he walks into the teemo traps. I asked " swain support huh" yet that was toxic? I been called gg multiple times because of my top literally running it down into garen and he gave up top lane to him
> [{quoted}](name=Reptor1277,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WmG1BaLs,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T05:50:57.867+0000) > > Thats really toxic enough for a suspension? Seriously? They were literally inting he even said during the game he did it so i can die so he walks into the teemo traps. I asked " swain support huh" yet that was toxic? I been called gg multiple times because of my top literally running it down into garen and he gave up top lane to him Doesn't look that toxic to me honestly, besides the word, "Garbage." And if you want to know, it doesn't matter about what you say, it's literally just a factor of how many reports you have stacked up. Even saying two sentence can trigger a penalty if you have enough reports. My bet is, over the past several weeks, you had numbers of reports stacked against you and the system will try to find "anything" to trigger a penalty or "find a fault against you." It's a shit system that favors pre-mades and friends.
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TriGun xstaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=laae05Gi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-28T05:44:54.453+0000) > > Okay? I've played Rank Solo last 3 years. What are you getting at? I’m saying that several people don’t take Flex serious, especially in higher elo. I play flex with my Diamond friend all the time. It’s meant to be slightly more competitive than Norms but not a good indicator for skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=laae05Gi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T05:48:04.807+0000) > > I’m saying that several people don’t take Flex serious, especially in higher elo. I play flex with my Diamond friend all the time. It’s meant to be slightly more competitive than Norms but not a good indicator for skill. You do realize the system match Rank Solo with Flex? And if you want to talk about skills only prevalent to Rank Solo, I call that bs. I've played Rank Solo for 3 years, hardly any difference besides the coordination you get in Flex.
Ekitaih (NA)
: You’re playing Rank Flex. Nuff said...
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=laae05Gi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-28T05:43:26.704+0000) > > You’re playing Rank Flex. Nuff said... Okay? I've played Rank Solo last 3 years. What are you getting at? I'm playing rank flex because most of the times I get enemy team that is either diamond, plat, and sometimes master. And they're coordinated enough to give a challenge. Is that a problem?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So about that great Riot matchmaking...
Does that mean my Silver 3 account is Master tier? Because I keep getting games with high Diamonds/Master tier players. (Don't answer, because I really don't care)
: Should Ranked be Re - Evaluated?
I just had a team full of bronze and silver and other team was 4 diamond + 1 iron. Did I care? Not really. Because I know I can own them. Just because they're, "Diamond," doesn't mean a thing. And guess what? We won because the enemy jungler was Iron and I was confident in my jungle skills to carry the game. I had a game with master tier as well. Did I care? No. When you start to understand these rankings are full of shit, you'll realize most of these "diamonds and master" tier players aren't all that great. I can say when you get into High Master to Challenger, that's when things starts getting interesting.
: Enjoy your permaban
> [{quoted}](name=B0N3 SPL1NT3RS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EfGylfM1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-22T08:06:12.788+0000) > > I love it when kids are getting permabanned and are {{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}ing on the forums > > Thank you for banning them! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} can we ban this guy next? calling people "kids" and insulting them with "tears." this is some passively toxicity if i ever seen one. trying to extenuate his own actions by "thanking Riot". thats some insecure shit.
: MSI - Player deal the total highest dame in a match
Impressive or did he just spam Broken late-game Kai'sa? I think it's the latter.
Rioter Comments
Ap0lly (NA)
: hardstuck silver and trying to climb out,need solid advice
when you start to not care about rank, you win games.
Rioter Comments
: Impact is no better than Xmithie. He has great games, decent games, and bad games in equal measure. I have no beef with Jensen's skill level, more so with how he typically hasn't leveraged leads into macro advantages. He also never should have been permitted back into the pro scene after his ban either.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=50ZExE4z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:39:50.698+0000) > > Impact is no better than Xmithie. He has great games, decent games, and bad games in equal measure. > > I have no beef with Jensen's skill level, more so with how he typically hasn't leveraged leads into macro advantages. He also never should have been permitted back into the pro scene after his ban either. ???
Rioter Comments
: Don't spam
> [{quoted}](name=Growlithe96,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PzNzNsjp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T03:11:35.412+0000) > > Don't spam You have a girlfriend? Waifu don't count.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TriGun xstaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYLQ3crQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T13:32:13.541+0000) > > Don't listen to them. You are totally correct about how much the BE gain vs. the old IP gain gives way less. Some one at Rito saw how much rewards were being giving out on the old system and decided to change the entire thing to help make more money to "encourage" you to buy champions with the slow BE gains. > > 3 months under the old system, I was able to purchase multiple 6,300 champions within a giving week just playing 24/7. You have incentives with loot boxes that add to this + pool party 5x IP gains on the weekends. > > The new BE gains, I'll be lucky to get three 6,300 champions in three weeks. ?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYLQ3crQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T14:18:41.548+0000) > > ? ?
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: I need to do all the math for it, but I think that is similar to what it was with the old system, I wanna say that starting from level one, you don't break even compared to the old system until like 70s to 90s, with a bit of variance depending on your luck. For a decent while, you will get more BE then you would have IP and until around the that range mention above does it get worst overall. Edit: I don’t think I’m being clear with what I said, I’m saying you get more with the new system starting from level one up to a breaking point around 70 or higher
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYLQ3crQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-06T07:16:19.776+0000) > > I need to do all the math for it, but I think that is similar to what it was with the old system, I wanna say that starting from level one, you don't break even compared to the old system until like 70s to 90s, with a bit of variance depending on your luck. > > For a decent while, you will get more BE then you would have IP and until around the that range mention above does it get worst overall. Don't listen to them. You are totally correct about how much the BE gain vs. the old IP gain gives way less. Some one at Rito saw how much rewards were being giving out on the old system and decided to change the entire thing to help make more money to "encourage" you to buy champions with the slow BE gains. 3 months under the old system, I was able to purchase multiple 6,300 champions within a giving week just playing 24/7. You have incentives with loot boxes that add to this + pool party 5x IP gains on the weekends. The new BE gains, I'll be lucky to get three 6,300 champions in three weeks.
: That's exactly how it was with the old system. Just you wouldn't be level 94
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYLQ3crQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-06T07:13:33.407+0000) > > That's exactly how it was with the old system. Just you wouldn't be level 94 Wrong. But keep believing what Rito overlords what they want you to think with their bias math calculations. Don't even need need math to know this new system is ass and gives less. The old system included variables like loot boxes + pool party + incentives that added way more to the IP gain.
: The banning/ chat restriction system in this game is terrible, has been terrible and will stay bad.
Your preaching to self righteous forum users. Their only conclusion is to mute. Because they think that's how the game should be played, always muted.
Rioter Comments
: Stop calling Tahm Kench a frog.
Yes I agree. Stop calling Alistar a cow. He's a bull.
NotSid (NA)
: Why is it that fat people have to put down skinny people in order to feel good about themselves?
Sometimes in life, we fail to understand one another. A skinny person failing to understand what it means to be on the heavy side and how they feel. And a heavier person failing to understand the opposite. In general, as people, we care more about taking care of ourselves, rather than to help others. Our compassion level has a ceiling to it, and it stops at a certain degree or point or height. When we learn to truly appreciate people for who there are, learn to accept their mistakes, and learn to love them where they are at. We start to have a different perspective in life and on people in general. Unfortunately, for this to happen, people have to go through trials, hardship, and to grow. Growing takes time, and in that time period, there will be a lot of mistakes, things being said that is hurtful. In this time period, we have to learn to love them, and forgive them. Ask for the best in their life, and hope the Lord changes them. Our job is to care for those, love, and treat them the way we want to be treated. Unfortunately, not all is at that height of a level yet. So be mindful of those who are not mature enough spiritual. Lest we brand them, and cause them to fall deeper into their abyss. We ought to bring love and light to them, and show them kindness, even in their hiccups and mistakes. You fight evil with love. Because it's love that is enduring, and if you can't endure. It just means you don't have as much love as you thought you did. Offenses can cause you to miss out of on opportunities presented to you, rather it be to grow or to gain a new friend. Or to change someones life.
: Enemy kog mid took ignite

TriGun xstaR

Level 45 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion