: Retiring Dominion
We have a map called Dominion?
: See, when I get idiots that spout shit like "trash" "kill yourself" "report" etc. regardless of if I'm actually doing bad or not, I just laugh and mute them knowing that after the game they're getting a report, and they're the ones that are getting banned and I'm not. Silence is the best way to fight back against toxic people.
> [{quoted}](name=cheeseburger1837,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-02-05T07:17:56.392+0000) > > See, when I get idiots that spout shit like "trash" "kill yourself" "report" etc. regardless of if I'm actually doing bad or not, I just laugh and mute them knowing that after the game they're getting a report, and they're the ones that are getting banned and I'm not. > > Silence is the best way to fight back against toxic people. I know. You're honestly COMPLETELY right. It's a problem I have. It really really sucks because I know what I'm doing is wrong ALSO. I just have a problem with staying quiet when being treated that way. Still, you're 100% right.
: You're welcome! And you are welcome to play with me anytime I'm on too...as long as you don't mind me missing sone Sona ults ;-P
> [{quoted}](name=runandscream,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T05:49:58.854+0000) > > You're welcome! And you are welcome to play with me anytime I'm on too...as long as you don't mind me missing sone Sona ults ;-P Never a problem, look forward to it! (In a couple weeks ;P)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trick1F,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T03:11:33.732+0000) > > You don't read the op. You don't read context. You don't read....period. Do you know what grownups actually do? They don't allow people to walk all over them, and insult them without cause. That's what ACTUAL grownups do. Your notion of letting someone insult you and you just taking it, and then HELPING them in some way, is absurd beyond comprehension. > > So yeah, we can continue talking about being childish if you would like. Assume all you want. The fact remains it's not my problem; enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=Roguestoney,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T03:14:01.505+0000) > > Assume all you want. The fact remains it's not my problem; enjoy. It's not an assumption. And you're right, it is my problem. Which is why I posted here. Why you did is still a mystery.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trick1F,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2016-02-05T00:36:46.125+0000) > > Ah yes, another childish comment from someone who has nothing productive to add. If you want to talk about childish I would say you are the child here badgering your team mates due to you not being able to control your emotions. If someone is badgering you brush it off and grow up. No need to retaliate and then project it onto someone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Roguestoney,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=00000000000200000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T02:55:02.246+0000) > > If you want to talk about childish I would say you are the child here badgering your team mates due to you not being able to control your emotions. > > If someone is badgering you brush it off and grow up. No need to retaliate and then project it onto someone else. You don't read the op. You don't read context. You don't read....period. Do you know what grownups actually do? They don't allow people to walk all over them, and insult them without cause. That's what ACTUAL grownups do. Your notion of letting someone insult you and you just taking it, and then HELPING them in some way, is absurd beyond comprehension. So yeah, we can continue talking about being childish if you would like.
: I hear you Bro. I'm sorry that people tell you that. Thank you for never listening to them and thank you for not killing yourself!
> [{quoted}](name=runandscream,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T01:02:34.160+0000) > > I hear you Bro. I'm sorry that people tell you that. Thank you for never listening to them and thank you for not killing yourself! Bleh, wish I had more people like you in my games. I know the toxic community is a relatively small part, but they are extremely vocal. Thanks again. <3
: Toxic. Justified ban. While qualitatively it is not significant... quantitatively it is definitely something worth punishing.
> [{quoted}](name=Dominick Destine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-04T22:33:21.849+0000) > > Toxic. Justified ban. > > While qualitatively it is not significant... quantitatively it is definitely something worth punishing. Useless post that provides no insight or qualitative judgment.
: I think I can understand your frustration. I think you are aware of your mistakes in this game, so now you can be the better person by learning from your mistake (even if someone else's mistake was much more grievious). Take the 14 days to cool off a bit and maybe even find something more worthy of your time investment. Is this game really worth getting upset about in the first place?
> [{quoted}](name=runandscream,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T22:04:34.365+0000) > > I think I can understand your frustration. I think you are aware of your mistakes in this game, so now you can be the better person by learning from your mistake (even if someone else's mistake was much more grievious). > > Take the 14 days to cool off a bit and maybe even find something more worthy of your time investment. Is this game really worth getting upset about in the first place? No it never is. The game actually never upsets me. People tell me to die, hang myself, slit my wrists, insult me, curse at me. And then I do it back to them. Every time. It's never the game that upsets me. It's the people.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trick1F,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T20:55:01.049+0000) > > 14 day ban for this one game. I call bullshiat. I guarantee you flame way more often than just that one game. Enjoy the ban and grow up.
> [{quoted}](name=Roguestoney,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:12:16.317+0000) > > I call bullshiat. I guarantee you flame way more often than just that one game. Enjoy the ban and grow up. Ah yes, another childish comment from someone who has nothing productive to add.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trick1F,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:09:49.502+0000) > > People keep saying that. People keep saying that me saying...whatever I guess I said to him above, is somehow equated to him telling me to kill myself. It's so fucking asinine and makes actually ZERO sense. > > Hey, one guy says for you to go kill himself. We should give him a warning. Hey, you told him to build tank and he didn't, and you said something else about someone else. So you should get a 14 day ban. > > ^ That's what you're saying should happen. no. he might get a worse punishment than you, but you will still get punished since you acted badly, even if not as badly.
> [{quoted}](name=hh the thinker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:12:12.313+0000) > > no. he might get a worse punishment than you, but you will still get punished since you acted badly, even if not as badly. You can't know that. Or prove it.
: Do you know, for a fact, that Hecarim did not get punished too? And how many times have you been banned in the past?
> [{quoted}](name=runandscream,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:41:54.306+0000) > > Do you know, for a fact, that Hecarim did not get punished too? And how many times have you been banned in the past? Banned? 0. For a fact? Based on what Riot has said in the past about notifications, yes. If that information is wrong, then no.
LF Annie (NA)
: i'm not on the ban team to argue with you about it, i was just making the point that his statement wasn't quite right. i would like a option to toggle team chat before the games start so i never have to worry about being banned for retaliation.
> [{quoted}](name=LF Annie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:27:24.713+0000) > > i'm not on the ban team to argue with you about it, i was just making the point that his statement wasn't quite right. > > i would like a option to toggle team chat before the games start so i never have to worry about being banned for retaliation. Yeah, I've asked them about that before. They said you can do it manually. It doesn't feel the same and often times I forget. And them I'm screwed because I unleash my retaliatory fingers on the keyboard.
: It doesn't matter if you were reported by 1 person or 9, all a report does is flag your account to be reviewed.
> [{quoted}](name=Awkward Couch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:20:49.656+0000) > > It doesn't matter if you were reported by 1 person or 9, all a report does is flag your account to be reviewed. The weight is in contention, not the quantity. Your information is misleading.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trick1F,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:09:49.502+0000) > > People keep saying that. People keep saying that me saying...whatever I guess I said to him above, is somehow equated to him telling me to kill myself. It's so fucking asinine and makes actually ZERO sense. > > Hey, one guy says for you to go kill himself. We should give him a warning. Hey, you told him to build tank and he didn't, and you said something else about someone else. So you should get a 14 day ban. > > ^ That's what you're saying should happen. That is not what anyone is saying what so ever, your punishment had nothing to do with telling hecarim to build tanky. It had everything to do with you constantly harassing blitz. [This comment shows how you are constantly harassing blitz](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FfNEBGRP-riot-please-smite-me-please?comment=0001). Also you don't know that the hecarim who told you to kill yourself wasn't punished. You will not get a notification every time someone you reported has been punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Awkward Couch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:18:22.272+0000) > > That is not what anyone is saying what so ever, your punishment had nothing to do with telling hecarim to build tanky. It had everything to do with you constantly harassing blitz. [This comment shows how you are constantly harassing blitz](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FfNEBGRP-riot-please-smite-me-please?comment=0001). Also you don't know that the hecarim who told you to kill yourself wasn't punished. You will not get a notification every time someone you reported has been punished. I have reported someone for calling me a fucking %%%%%% - that phrase, like EIGHT TIMES. I was in a THREE MAN GROUP. He was not punished. Please. Stop. Just stop. I know why I'm punished. I don't care. I want someone from Riot to talk to me about the imbalance between me telling blitz he was trash and receiving a 14 day ban for this ONE game and someone telling me to commit suicide. I want them to tell me that.
: Trick1F: best wards. best pulls. best engages. Trick1F: You have a support Trick1F: I dont Trick1F: so was blitz Trick1F: when you killed me bot Trick1F: bad play Trick1F: blitz Trick1F: you cost us that double Trick1F: if you miss the hook blitz Trick1F: in the middle of two minion waves Trick1F: BACK Trick1F: ward Trick1F: river Trick1F: the wave is frozen I cant cs Trick1F: THAT IS WHY YO UWARD THE RIVER BLITZ Trick1F: You ward RIVER Trick1F: not jg Trick1F: Bc you placed them poorly Trick1F: maybe, we're about to lose Trick1F: you have 0 jg pressure Trick1F: and I cant cs Trick1F: then gank Trick1F: and dont play a bot game as jgf Trick1F: blitz Trick1F: why are you top? Trick1F: trash Trick1F: ok Trick1F: gg Trick1F: trash blitz Trick1F: no knock up Trick1F: and then goes in Trick1F: to die Trick1F: gj blitz How is this related to a flaming Hecarim?
> [{quoted}](name=Actually xPeke,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:01:19.916+0000) > > Trick1F: best wards. best pulls. best engages. > Trick1F: You have a support > Trick1F: I dont > Trick1F: so was blitz > Trick1F: when you killed me bot > > Trick1F: bad play > Trick1F: blitz > Trick1F: you cost us that double > Trick1F: if you miss the hook blitz > Trick1F: in the middle of two minion waves > Trick1F: BACK > Trick1F: ward > Trick1F: river > Trick1F: the wave is frozen I cant cs > Trick1F: THAT IS WHY YO UWARD THE RIVER BLITZ > Trick1F: You ward RIVER > Trick1F: not jg > Trick1F: Bc you placed them poorly > Trick1F: maybe, we're about to lose > Trick1F: you have 0 jg pressure > Trick1F: and I cant cs > Trick1F: then gank > Trick1F: and dont play a bot game as jgf > Trick1F: blitz > Trick1F: why are you top? > Trick1F: trash > Trick1F: ok > Trick1F: gg > Trick1F: trash blitz > Trick1F: no knock up > Trick1F: and then goes in > Trick1F: to die > Trick1F: gj blitz > > > How is this related to a flaming Hecarim? It's not? I'm sure it's what got me the ban. Because separate from this Blitzcrank abandoned my lane in a ranked game because he walked in, died, and blamed me for not following his engage. So he raged at me, I responded in kind. Is it wrong? Absolutely. It has nothing to do with the vitriol that Hecarim spewed at me or the fact that the opposing team agreed to report me NOT FOR SAYING ANYTHING but because I ended up having a bad game.
LF Annie (NA)
: im not saying it was, just making the point.
> [{quoted}](name=LF Annie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T21:10:42.193+0000) > > im not saying it was, just making the point. It was absolutely one game. Only game in my client and I haven't been reported recently for anything else. It's because THREE MONTHS AGO I received a chat restriction. I admit it freely and admit that I made mistakes. But it's been THREE MONTHS. and I have this ONE game, which as Actually xPeke (heh) said, shouldn't merit the 14 day ban. I'm really frustrated about it.
LF Annie (NA)
: ^ nuff said.
> [{quoted}](name=LF Annie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-02-04T20:59:33.518+0000) > > ^ nuff said. Very insightful.
: So? I've been told that aswell, i'm pretty sure everyone has atleast has heard the setence "kill yourself" once in league of legends. Riot doesn't 14 ban straight off the bat, you have had more warnings in the past, possibly chat restrictions or shorter bans. Mute and play on.
> [{quoted}](name=Actually xPeke,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-02-04T20:59:12.976+0000) > > So? I've been told that aswell, i'm pretty sure everyone has atleast has heard the setence "kill yourself" once in league of legends. > Riot doesn't 14 ban straight off the bat, you have had more warnings in the past, possibly chat restrictions or shorter bans. > > Mute and play on. Not helpful.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trick1F,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T20:55:01.049+0000) > > 14 day ban for this one game. > > I was told to go fuck myself. Kill myself. The other team decided to report me because I played poorly. Not because of A SINGLE THING I SAID. But because my cursing flaming toxic hecarim asked them to, and they said yes. I DARE someone to check the game log and say differently. you don't get punished unless you actually say something badly, even if reported for it. if you reported hec, and he keeps up what he's doing, he will be punished, but how he acted doesn't give you the right to act badly also.
> [{quoted}](name=hh the thinker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T20:57:36.377+0000) > > you don't get punished unless you actually say something badly, even if reported for it. if you reported hec, and he keeps up what he's doing, he will be punished, but how he acted doesn't give you the right to act badly also. People keep saying that. People keep saying that me saying...whatever I guess I said to him above, is somehow equated to him telling me to kill myself. It's so fucking asinine and makes actually ZERO sense. Hey, one guy says for you to go kill himself. We should give him a warning. Hey, you told him to build tank and he didn't, and you said something else about someone else. So you should get a 14 day ban. ^ That's what you're saying should happen.
: You were still flaming, should have just muted the guy instead of spending so much time typing and creating an even more negative environment. Also, what about the other games? or is there only 1?
> [{quoted}](name=Actually xPeke,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FfNEBGRP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-04T20:53:21.458+0000) > > You were still flaming, should have just muted the guy instead of spending so much time typing and creating an even more negative environment. > Also, what about the other games? or is there only 1? 14 day ban for this one game. I was told to go fuck myself. Kill myself. The other team decided to report me because I played poorly. Not because of A SINGLE THING I SAID. But because my cursing flaming toxic hecarim asked them to, and they said yes. I DARE someone to check the game log and say differently.
Rioter Comments
: So instead of believing Riot (that dynamic queue has been disabled because of bugs and whatnot), I should believe you, a rager who thinks that they failed, and that this is a coverup for a fix, a fix which they already announced (and had no prior intention to do so) purely to please rangers such as yourself. Yeah your argument is looking even weaker now
> [{quoted}](name=Avantel,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=u7p01Kq8,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-01-21T05:14:28.744+0000) > > So instead of believing Riot (that dynamic queue has been disabled because of bugs and whatnot), I should believe you, a rager who thinks that they failed, and that this is a coverup for a fix, a fix which they already announced (and had no prior intention to do so) purely to please rangers such as yourself. > > > Yeah your argument is looking even weaker now Probably my favorite part of your entire post was "bugs and whatnot" because you don't even know why it was disabled. Watch the streams, watch the oddshots, read the reddit posts, read the ask.fm posts, read the twitter posts. Or not. You have this misconception that I am asking you to believe me. Yet at no point do I ask for your belief or support in my original post. You call me a rager. That's a convenient dismissal for anyone with a gripe, legitimate or otherwise. It's a lazy postition and one that lacks substance. But, by all means, type away. GG WP.
: word up brother. but what's the problem right now?
> [{quoted}](name=TheWangl3r,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=u7p01Kq8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-21T04:37:29.080+0000) > > word up brother. but what's the problem right now? In terms of the technical difficulty? It's that, unlike what Lyte has been posting on twitter and ask.fm, the dynamic queue matchmaking is basically broken. Because it allows people to queue up as 1-5 premades you're having a group of 2 + 3 solo players against a 5 man premade. A lot. In addition, because of the number of people allowed to queue together the MMR matchmaking is, well, broken. It's stupid right now.
: That's flat out wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Avantel,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=u7p01Kq8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-21T02:52:59.810+0000) > > That's flat out wrong Except it isn't. And you making a weak, no effort comment with no substance doesn't change that.
Trick1F (NA)
: @Riot - Why do you feel the need to lie instead of just admitting an error?
It's rude to call a spade a spade? They have repeatedly tried to cover the errors that are built in to it. Instead of saying: "hey, we made a mistake, it's not working, but we want you to know this is what we're going to do to fix it" - they say "it's still working mostly always right 95% of the time you won't experience what everyone is saying they're experiencing all the time and don't pay attention to all the videos, reddit posts, etc. it's mostly fine but hey we're gonna go fix a technical error". Yes, I meant that sentence to run on as it did. Just be honest. You call it me being rude. I call it asking for a minimum level of transparency in the communication/progress. But please, by all means, accuse me of being rude while professional LCS players (who make verbal comments far worse than mine on their twitch streams) I guess they're just offering critical commentary. Please.
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: Let’s talk about dynamic queues and ranked play
You're so full of shit Lyte, it's not even worth listening to you any more. You claim statistical numbers without displaying evidence. You throw official titles without offering any support of their backgrounds. You make bold faced lies and hide behind doctored numbers. You've done this since I first started playing, and this is the last straw. You fucked up. You took a bunch of bullshit data from surveys and concluded "people like playing with friends!" and thought that putting that into something called FUCKING SOLO QUEUE was a good idea. Jesus. I hope you actually mature some day and realize it's okay to admit you're wrong. The EASIEST fucking solution in the world is to make a solo queue (not duo) and a dynamic queue. For fuck's sake you're an idiot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Graidon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OwGVzqI8,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T04:58:50.134+0000) > > Who the fuck brought up meta? - ''They said they were going to punish these kinds of comps.'' - ''4 people take smite and a bard adc with cleanse with a taric mid with smite'' you did, in the entirety of this post.
> [{quoted}](name=KennyLay,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OwGVzqI8,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T08:02:51.791+0000) > > - ''They said they were going to punish these kinds of comps.'' > > - ''4 people take smite and a bard adc with cleanse with a taric mid with smite'' > > you did, in the entirety of this post. You're so wrong here, it's hilariously sad.
AbodyHUN666 (EUNE)
: Ok so you had a single premade troll group ruin a game for you, and now you think every single 4 man premade exists for the sole purpose of trollling the solo player. That's the same logic racists use to justify themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=AbodyHUN666,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OwGVzqI8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-11-23T11:06:54.542+0000) > > Ok so you had a single premade troll group ruin a game for you, and now you think every single 4 man premade exists for the sole purpose of trollling the solo player. That's the same logic racists use to justify themselves. You're so so wrong. It's hilarious.
Ada Wong (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VulDread,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OwGVzqI8,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2015-11-24T03:59:49.850+0000) > > The problem is videos like these who support this toxic type of metabreaking, and want you to instigate others... Okay I don't understand how meta breaking is toxic nor do I see the problem with it in a lot of cases (and by meta I mean playing something odd that people generally do not do in a different lane.) I understand peoples opinions are going to varry from person to person, and Riot said to me before they don't enforce where champions are played in game. Why I don't believe meta breaking is a problem is simple, I think that players do a lot better when people say what they are doing so if I say (Teemo APC Bot) then I think this is completely valid to do, if players do not like the way I am playing in the meta then they can freely let me go a solo role (Although this changes in 2016 when we can choose our own roles) it will still have players who do off meta stuff.) The problem and reason for toxicity, is not all people think alike, I believe in meta breaking, and no I did not watch that League OF Children video and determine it off that, but actual game-play myself, not everyone does but with the current system if players don't like it when someone says if they are playing bot lane they are playing (X) champion then they should just let the person solo. **For example** Teemo Bot Lane, I believe this has a completely valid reason to be played bottom lane, I think It was originally intended to be played this way, and why? Q Counters the enemy ADC, not to imagine the late game potential. {{champion:67}} was not made to be played top off meta, however I see players doing this vs a {{champion:75}} {{champion:1}} Is not a support players only play her because of her stuns as a support. {{champion:82}} is not a bot laner but players do it and I agree it can work well bot lane. {{champion:55}} is mostly a mid laner due to the fact she can easily roam, however under certain conditions I believe this can easily be played bot lane when synced around a ADC who has a idea what they are doing same with Akali, or {{champion:122}} for that matter, Imagine a {{champion:82}} + {{champion:122}} combo how OP it would be if faced against other champions who had no idea what was going on. Now lets look at {{champion:22}} why has she been listed as a support all these years. There is honestly a reason I support non meta stuff, and this is the reason I do badly when I play with other people because I don't run standard stuff or builds that most people would as in runes/masteries most people take the most awful runes in my opinion for their supports and it can make a huge difference under certain conditions. **So lets say if Riot wanted to enforce a for sure meta, then why not do it?** Why not fix it so only Fighters can be played Top during lane phase Support role can only pick an actual support that means no more annie support. ADC can only pick marksman. So why not ? I think its because Riot leaves it open to the players and professional players to decide what to do, however the problem in Solo Queue not everyone thinks the same and especially when doing a off meta bot its best to have a friend who knows what they are doing with you bot lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Ada Wong,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OwGVzqI8,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-24T04:15:39.793+0000) > > Okay I don't understand how meta breaking is toxic nor do I see the problem with it in a lot of cases (and by meta I mean playing something odd that people generally do not do in a different lane.) I understand peoples opinions are going to varry from person to person, and Riot said to me before they don't enforce where champions are played in game. > > Why I don't believe meta breaking is a problem is simple, I think that players do a lot better when people say what they are doing so if I say (Teemo APC Bot) then I think this is completely valid to do, if players do not like the way I am playing in the meta then they can freely let me go a solo role (Although this changes in 2016 when we can choose our own roles) it will still have players who do off meta stuff.) > > The problem and reason for toxicity, is not all people think alike, I believe in meta breaking, and no I did not watch that League OF Children video and determine it off that, but actual game-play myself, not everyone does but with the current system if players don't like it when someone says if they are playing bot lane they are playing (X) champion then they should just let the person solo. > > **For example** > > Teemo Bot Lane, I believe this has a completely valid reason to be played bottom lane, I think It was originally intended to be played this way, and why? > > Q Counters the enemy ADC, not to imagine the late game potential. > > {{champion:67}} was not made to be played top off meta, however I see players doing this vs a {{champion:75}} > > {{champion:1}} Is not a support players only play her because of her stuns as a support. > > {{champion:82}} is not a bot laner but players do it and I agree it can work well bot lane. > > {{champion:55}} is mostly a mid laner due to the fact she can easily roam, however under certain conditions I believe this can easily be played bot lane when synced around a ADC who has a idea what they are doing same with Akali, or {{champion:122}} for that matter, Imagine a {{champion:82}} + {{champion:122}} combo how OP it would be if faced against other champions who had no idea what was going on. > > Now lets look at {{champion:22}} why has she been listed as a support all these years. > > There is honestly a reason I support non meta stuff, and this is the reason I do badly when I play with other people because I don't run standard stuff or builds that most people would as in runes/masteries most people take the most awful runes in my opinion for their supports and it can make a huge difference under certain conditions. > > **So lets say if Riot wanted to enforce a for sure meta, then why not do it?** > > Why not fix it so only Fighters can be played Top during lane phase > Support role can only pick an actual support that means no more annie support. > ADC can only pick marksman. > > So why not ? I think its because Riot leaves it open to the players and professional players to decide what to do, however the problem in Solo Queue not everyone thinks the same and especially when doing a off meta bot its best to have a friend who knows what they are doing with you bot lane. Jesus you're impossible to converse with. Like, there is really no point. You completely hijacked the thread and made it about something else, lel.
win will (NA)
: No need to be a dick...
> [{quoted}](name=win will,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OwGVzqI8,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T16:58:38.987+0000) > > No need to be a dick... You and he are still both that. Unfortunately, there are sometims a need.
Kensue (NA)
: ***
All I said was "good luck" "nice try" "sorry that happened". I really wish a Red would post the entire chat log of that game. Summoner names removed. They wouldn't dare. But it just shows how hollow the talk about improving the community is. They just want the impression of that.
Rioter Comments
: If you thinks his W is useless, then you're just not a good Garen.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Yamazuki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygBTEsOn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-31T01:28:25.992+0000) > > If you thinks his W is useless, then you're just not a good Garen. I didn't say his w was useless. I said it feels clunky and useless. Of course it serves a purpose, but it's like Ezreal's W. There's very little meaningful interaction between the player and the skill. And please. It's not hard to be a good Garen at the moment. One of the lowest skill caps in the game.
: No, you really can't. He has {{item:3751}} {{item:3829}} which is an AoE damage over time and an improved {{item:3136}} with the ability to lure in your enemies. Again, he relies on stacking his passive three times and then deals 20 / 23 / 26 / 29 / 32% (+ 2% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health with Devour/Regurgitate. That hits like a god damn truck on a tank {{champion:89}} . Also have you actually played against any of these AP Supports? They have strong base damage anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuronan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bYXUA9TA,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-30T21:22:49.372+0000) > > No, you really can't. He has {{item:3751}} {{item:3829}} which is an AoE damage over time and an improved {{item:3136}} with the ability to lure in your enemies. Again, he relies on stacking his passive three times and then deals 20 / 23 / 26 / 29 / 32% (+ 2% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health with Devour/Regurgitate. That hits like a god damn truck on a tank {{champion:89}} . > > Also have you actually played against any of these AP Supports? They have strong base damage anyway. They are not going to have the most damage in the game. 9 times out of 10. And they would need to snowball with kills to do so. Tahm Kench can do it without items. A Bami cinder? and 60 AP. That's your reasoning behind having the most damage. Okie dokie.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:1}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}}
: Hard to say without seeing the game actively being played, but assassins often have low overall damage. They finish people off and 100 - 0 combo them. Someone like Tahm can scrap forever on account of being a tank and his Q gives him decent poke. Over time, it can all add up.
> [{quoted}](name=DoctorInju,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bYXUA9TA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-07-30T20:56:04.468+0000) > > Hard to say without seeing the game actively being played, but assassins often have low overall damage. They finish people off and 100 - 0 combo them. Someone like Tahm can scrap forever on account of being a tank and his Q gives him decent poke. Over time, it can all add up. Totally fair about not seeing the game, but I can tell you from playing it, he was not out of lane much until the game was decided. Rengar roamed quite a bit. Regardless, based on builds alone the damage should not be skewed that way. I see it far too often on games where he is played.
: No, it does make sense, because a Support Tahm Kench doesn't have to focus on CSing like a Top Rengar does, he can focus on poking out the bot lane and forcing them away. If they don't ward bushes, he can sit there in an ambush. Auto-Q-Auto-W can be very surprising if you go close to a bush and don't expect it, and it can do a pretty high amount of damage. Also, are you counting {{item:3924}} as a full damage item? It's not a {{item:3074}} and needs to stack from using it on minions. Four of his kills weren't even in a lane, and three of his kills were behind or under towers where, unless the wave was pushing hard, he wouldn't be able to stack it on CSing.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuronan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bYXUA9TA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-07-30T21:00:09.363+0000) > > No, it does make sense, because a Support Tahm Kench doesn't have to focus on CSing like a Top Rengar does, he can focus on poking out the bot lane and forcing them away. If they don't ward bushes, he can sit there in an ambush. Auto-Q-Auto-W can be very surprising if you go close to a bush and don't expect it, and it can do a pretty high amount of damage. > > Also, are you counting {{item:3924}} as a full damage item? It's not a {{item:3074}} and needs to stack from using it on minions. Four of his kills weren't even in a lane, and three of his kills were behind or under towers where, unless the wave was pushing hard, he wouldn't be able to stack it on CSing. Most damage in the game. Support............most damage in a game...........support.
Rebonack (NA)
: It makes perfect sense when you consider that Tahm basically gets a Ki Strike every time he deals damage with anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Rebonack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bYXUA9TA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-30T20:34:10.051+0000) > > It makes perfect sense when you consider that Tahm basically gets a Ki Strike every time he deals damage with anything. And he should have that as part of his kit? With his stacking health damage ratio? It just seems like a support with no offensive items should not have the most damage in the game.
: Can someone explain how their Top Damage Tahm Kench also has the **MOST DEATHS**? Maybe because he was focusing more on _Zoning the enemy Bot Lane_? Notice how much magic damage he has against Champions. That looks consistent with a Tahm that's properly poking with his tongue and Devouring enemies with three stacks. his Devour does percent health magic damage (a pretty large percent too)
> [{quoted}](name=Kuronan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bYXUA9TA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-30T19:29:26.326+0000) > > Can someone explain how their Top Damage Tahm Kench also has the **MOST DEATHS**? Maybe because he was focusing more on _Zoning the enemy Bot Lane_? Notice how much magic damage he has against Champions. That looks consistent with a Tahm that's properly poking with his tongue and Devouring enemies with three stacks. his Devour does percent health magic damage (a pretty large percent too) Just because he has the most deaths doesn't mean he would have the most damage. I'm telling you, as a support Tahm Kench with 0 offensive items, he did more damage than our fed top lane Rengar with 2 1/2 offensive items. And the Rengar had higher kill participation. I'm telling you. It doesn't make sense.
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dcvairIH,comment-id=001f000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-29T19:01:53.206+0000) > > ^ > This has always been my issue with the automated system. Why even spend money and resources on it when we have a far more effective solution in place to combat verbal toxicity? I feel somewhat cheated as a customer, to be perfectly honest. If you aren't mature enough to use the options and resources provided to you why should Riot spend more money to make you more resources you will also not use? I have to question that logic. We consider the "Mute" feature to be a last resort. When a player has to use the "Mute" feature, the damage has already been done. Your experience is already worse, you are already less likely to play another game, and you already don't enjoy League as much as before. The "Mute" feature is a last resort to prevent _any further harassment or abuse._ Just because a feature like this exists doesn't mean it's OK for players to spew hate speech or be racist or verbally abusive. The vast majority of players in League hate these types of behaviors, and we should respect these players and not tell toxic players it's OK to be dicks just because a "Mute" feature exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Lyte,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dcvairIH,comment-id=001f0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-29T19:05:37.807+0000) > > We consider the "Mute" feature to be a last resort. When a player has to use the "Mute" feature, the damage has already been done. Your experience is already worse, you are already less likely to play another game, and you already don't enjoy League as much as before. The "Mute" feature is a last resort to prevent _any further harassment or abuse._ Just because a feature like this exists doesn't mean it's OK for players to spew hate speech or be racist or verbally abusive. The vast majority of players in League hate these types of behaviors, and we should respect these players and not tell toxic players it's OK to be dicks just because a "Mute" feature exists. Sadly, this is crap. Because the first thing you tell people when they complain about toxicity is to just mute the individual instead of retaliating. That is not a last resort. That is what YOU say is the first line of defense.
Rioter Comments
: And where did tahm hurt you? *points to the buttock*
He didn't hurt me, he's breaking the game at the moment. You'll see before 4.16 is fginished he's going to be nerfed.
: Tahm, broken. Yet you don't think Tryndamere is? Lets look at the balance shall we? Also, what was the health item? Tahm: - All Abilities Scale with AP - Everyone can scale off AD using basic attacks. - His Ult is just a companion travel system - Uses mana - Has a Health Regen E thats actually balanced compared to most health regen - When he learns his ult, his abilities gain extra damage OFF HIS HEALTH, if not, only his basic attacks do, but having played him for a few games and forgotten him already, I forget if its all abilities. - He has to stack 3 times to eat an enemy Tryndamere: - His Q Scales with basic attacks gaining fury, upon gaining fury he gains an OP chance to critically strike - Activating his Q heals him, get a black cleaver on Tryndamere and you can heal consistently and for a good amount - Tryndameres ult is pretty overpowered compared to Tahms, however Tahm actually counters Tryndamere believe it or not, if tryndamere activates undying rage, all tahm has to do is eat him, and carrying tryndamere around is long enough for tahm to kill him easy. - Tryndamere can gap close through walls - Tryndameres W lowers attack damage(he shouldve probably used this, my guess is he didn't) - Tryndamere is overall good top laner, the one you played with probably just sucked hard, Tryndamere is in my opinion, the most broken top right now.
You're an idiot. Tryndamere died. 1v1. To a support Tahm Kench with 1 item. Everything you wrote is invalid.
Rioter Comments
arcinex (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Celosar,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=NGsexryg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-20T14:27:31.904+0000) > > So how did he magically get unbanned? > > Possibly more importantly, how did he manage to keep up his skills while being banned for two years?? Just sayin... He was allegedly able to create accounts to continue playing. This really questions Riot's integrity as a company.
> [{quoted}](name=arcinex,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=NGsexryg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-20T14:47:08.183+0000) > > He was allegedly able to create accounts to continue playing. This really questions Riot's integrity as a company. Or they decided to give him a second chance and, if in the last two years, he has shown improvement Riot is offering one final attempt for him to be a part of this community.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Trick1F

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion