Sukishoo (NA)
: >the signature on the splash art That IS the Border. There was really nothing else they made for these. The Border is just the Signature.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cXGhnBow,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-28T19:45:12.283+0000) > > That IS the Border. There was really nothing else they made for these. The Border is just the Signature. That's a bit stupid imo if so, because that is nothing like any other border and will give players like myself the wrong idea of what they were going to get when they bought the bundle.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I think pool party could be nice since Vlad doesn't really have a "goofy" skin yet. It's not my style, but I can see why it would be popular. Personally, I want either a Dark Star or Debonair Vladimir. Debonair is pretty simple: He wears a suit and tie. I'd really like the idea of walking into lane in style, and a back animation where he straightens out his tie and adjust his cuff links. His effects would probably be the same, it would just be his model and some animations. If it came with a few voice lines though that would be AMAZING. "Put my four o'clock on hold Amanda. I have enemies to ravage." I need to *FEEL* the sexual tension when he's in lane. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Dark star is gonna take some imagination, but basically Vladimir IS SPACE. Obviously his effects would turn black and purple, but the most exciting parts are his W and E. W becomes a swirling galaxy full of twinkling stars and planets, while his E becomes a black hole, sucking debrid in before exploding. It would be so prettyyyyyy. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
> [{quoted}](name=Chaos Milk Tea,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HfkYKarE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-17T21:40:28.017+0000) > > I think pool party could be nice since Vlad doesn't really have a "goofy" skin yet. It's not my style, but I can see why it would be popular. > > Personally, I want either a Dark Star or Debonair Vladimir. > > Debonair is pretty simple: He wears a suit and tie. I'd really like the idea of walking into lane in style, and a back animation where he straightens out his tie and adjust his cuff links. His effects would probably be the same, it would just be his model and some animations. If it came with a few voice lines though that would be AMAZING. "Put my four o'clock on hold Amanda. I have enemies to ravage." I need to *FEEL* the sexual tension when he's in lane. > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} > > Dark star is gonna take some imagination, but basically Vladimir IS SPACE. Obviously his effects would turn black and purple, but the most exciting parts are his W and E. W becomes a swirling galaxy full of twinkling stars and planets, while his E becomes a black hole, sucking debrid in before exploding. It would be so prettyyyyyy. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} I actually kind of love the idea of Debonair Vladimir, I can just imagine him recalling in a tuxedo adjusting his cuff links, and laying back on a piano sipping out of a wine glass, but aren't Debonair skins Valentine day skins? Correct me if I'm wrong.
: I know Conquerer Vlad is what would suit best, considering his lore and color palette and all, but his skins are heavily too related to Bram Stoker's Dracula with Blood Lord, Nosferatu, and having a Conquerer Vlad skin would be too cliche.If there was a Conquerer Vlad Skin I would think back to Dracula or Vlad the Impaler, both of which were Conquerers fighting to expand their territory. Also, I can see a reference to Anne Rice's character Lestat de Lioncourt in Marquis Vlad. There are just way too many vampire related skins to other vampire related popular media. PLEASE make something else. Also, a lot of reasons why people may find the Vlad skins "bad" is because of how cliche they can be with relating to some sort of vampire material and because of the colors in some of them. Not only that, but I think people want more variety when he dishes out his abilities. For instance, Soul Stealer Vlad blood is green. That's cool I like that, the color scheme is different, it relates to draining the life of someone, and the colors are great. There are so many champs that have special cool effects to champs, but some champs have very few. Ahri and Lux are an example, have so many skins where they get the cool ability aesthetics, but some champs don't even have one special skin. I'm a Leona main, and so far the only special visual aesthetics I see are in Project: Leona and Iron Solari (but only when she ults), but when she dishes out her attacks for abilities in her other skins, they are shown from that of her default skin. I like the idea of a Pool Party skin because of the visual potential it might hold in a game and it's something different. However, as you said you wanted something to fit his lore. This is a stretch and can relate to Vlad, but maybe a Demon Vlad skin or something of the sort with bat wings? Again, maybe a bit cliche, but hear me out. Maybe have him have wings, or when he has his passive, it's a bat, or when he turns into blood, he turns into a sea of black bats, etc. This is a cliche idea, but just throwing it out there, but there is a visual aesthetic that can be played with. Or... if you want to play on the funny side... WINE VLAD. Have him turn into a pool of purple wine and carry a glass in lane. And when he expels "blood" it can be globs wine or grapes. In short, take my suggestions or others as well as our advice. But I think what people, such as myself, want from future champ skins is new visual aesthetics in game for a champ like Vlad that barely has any, compared to other midlane champs such as Ahri and Lux, who have wayyyyyyyy too many. Moreover, give us as something that isn't related to some vampire lore or story, whether it be from Dracula, Vlad the Impaler, or some other vampire inspiration. Conquerer Vlad just sounds way too easy to make and it will probably link back to the others or my fear is that it may look like the new Swain rework. But good luck, Riot Concept Artists and Programmers! Ya'll can think of something.
> [{quoted}](name=The Derp Empress,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HfkYKarE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-18T03:57:58.410+0000) > > I know Conquerer Vlad is what would suit best, considering his lore and color palette and all, but his skins are heavily too related to Bram Stoker's Dracula with Blood Lord, Nosferatu, and having a Conquerer Vlad skin would be too cliche.If there was a Conquerer Vlad Skin I would think back to Dracula or Vlad the Impaler, both of which were Conquerers fighting to expand their territory. Also, I can see a reference to Anne Rice's character Lestat de Lioncourt in Marquis Vlad. There are just way too many vampire related skins to other vampire related popular media. PLEASE make something else. > > Also, a lot of reasons why people may find the Vlad skins "bad" is because of how cliche they can be with relating to some sort of vampire material and because of the colors in some of them. Not only that, but I think people want more variety when he dishes out his abilities. For instance, Soul Stealer Vlad blood is green. That's cool I like that, the color scheme is different, it relates to draining the life of someone, and the colors are great. > > There are so many champs that have special cool effects to champs, but some champs have very few. Ahri and Lux are an example, have so many skins where they get the cool ability aesthetics, but some champs don't even have one special skin. I'm a Leona main, and so far the only special visual aesthetics I see are in Project: Leona and Iron Solari (but only when she ults), but when she dishes out her attacks for abilities in her other skins, they are shown from that of her default skin. > > I like the idea of a Pool Party skin because of the visual potential it might hold in a game and it's something different. However, as you said you wanted something to fit his lore. > > This is a stretch and can relate to Vlad, but maybe a Demon Vlad skin or something of the sort with bat wings? Again, maybe a bit cliche, but hear me out. Maybe have him have wings, or when he has his passive, it's a bat, or when he turns into blood, he turns into a sea of black bats, etc. This is a cliche idea, but just throwing it out there, but there is a visual aesthetic that can be played with. > > Or... if you want to play on the funny side... WINE VLAD. Have him turn into a pool of purple wine and carry a glass in lane. And when he expels "blood" it can be globs wine or grapes. > > In short, take my suggestions or others as well as our advice. But I think what people, such as myself, want from future champ skins is new visual aesthetics in game for a champ like Vlad that barely has any, compared to other midlane champs such as Ahri and Lux, who have wayyyyyyyy too many. Moreover, give us as something that isn't related to some vampire lore or story, whether it be from Dracula, Vlad the Impaler, or some other vampire inspiration. Conquerer Vlad just sounds way too easy to make and it will probably link back to the others or my fear is that it may look like the new Swain rework. > > But good luck, Riot Concept Artists and Programmers! Ya'll can think of something. Don't know why anyone downvoted you, you really went into depth and I agree on some points. But, the reason why I thought of Conqueror Vlad is not that it would fit him because it would be badass, I just think the color palette would fit him and how I could see the typical garments of Conqueror would look on him. I would love something else for Vladimir though, something unique as I agree all of his skins is basically centered around being a Vampire besides Soulstealer, I just don't want to see Pool Party because I think it just wouldn't look very good, this is just my opinion, if he doesn't get a visual update for his other skins, I just want a skin for him that makes him feel badass, and the closest thing we have to that is Blood Lord, and I am a huge enthusiast for updating Blood Lord, which if it won't happen, I would really just like a lore skin in Modern League's art because none of his models are "modern league", and I simply just want to know what it would look like. Pool Party Vladimir wouldn't capitalize on that because it would just be a goofy skin, not saying it's a bad idea because I think a goofy skin for Vlad could be a cool idea, but I just want to see a modern day Vladimir in something that fits him as a champion.
: Isn't conqueror an esports/msi skin? Wouldn't be against it, but it wouldn't have lore to it right?
> [{quoted}](name=Chromatic Eagle,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HfkYKarE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-17T22:20:14.842+0000) > > Isn't conqueror an esports/msi skin? Wouldn't be against it, but it wouldn't have lore to it right? I was going to comment on that actually, that it wouldn't have the lore, but I still love the idea in general.
Rioter Comments
: Candidates for: Pool Party (2018)
{{champion:163}} {{champion:8}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0lEkFxp,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-06T17:31:55.073+0000) > > I know > > And meanwhile > > {{item:3070}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:6}} {{item:3070}} > > ######And probably more I'm forgetting cause forever forgotten {{champion:266}} {{item:3070}} (idk about aatrox i dont play him nor do i know anything about him lol) {{champion:203}} {{item:3070}} {{champion:26}} {{item:3070}} {{champion:82}} {{item:3070}} (also needs a vgu he looks terrible) {{champion:127}} {{item:3070}} and so on i guess you guys got the point xd
> [{quoted}](name=º Kindred º,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0lEkFxp,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-06T17:42:05.154+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{item:3070}} (idk about aatrox i dont play him nor do i know anything about him lol) > {{champion:203}} {{item:3070}} > {{champion:26}} {{item:3070}} > {{champion:82}} {{item:3070}} (also needs a vgu he looks terrible) > {{champion:127}} {{item:3070}} > and so on i guess you guys got the point xd even the guy who added the forgotten ones of the forgotten ones post, missed vladimir. {{item:3070}} {{champion:8}}
: Opened a chest, got Count Vladimir, went to SkinSpotlights, realized it’s just the base skin with a black cloak instead of a red one, immediately disenchanted lmao A lot of his skins are chromas at best. Some, just like Count, are worse chromas and I would not pay 250RP for them tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aEet5YQ8,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-03-03T12:05:34.421+0000) > > Opened a chest, got Count Vladimir, went to SkinSpotlights, realized it’s just the base skin with a black cloak instead of a red one, immediately disenchanted lmao > > A lot of his skins are chromas at best. Some, just like Count, are worse chromas and I would not pay 250RP for them tbh I would of kept it just cus it's unavailable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Elfezen,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aEet5YQ8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-02T08:27:59.329+0000) > > why just the blood lord specific, all of vladimir looks crap anyway, like an early alpha model of the new Swain Because it's his most expensive skin and fits along with his theme better than any other skin (maybe besides like Nosferatu, but that's debatable)
> [{quoted}](name=Trinity1996,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aEet5YQ8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-02T12:05:53.085+0000) > > Because it's his most expensive skin and fits along with his theme better than any other skin (maybe besides like Nosferatu, but that's debatable) I would love to see all of his skins be updated though, but I think focusing on the one that's unbearable and is the most expensive.
Elfezen (NA)
: why just the blood lord specific, all of vladimir looks crap anyway, like an early alpha model of the new Swain
> [{quoted}](name=Elfezen,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aEet5YQ8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-02T08:27:59.329+0000) > > why just the blood lord specific, all of vladimir looks crap anyway, like an early alpha model of the new Swain Because it's his most expensive skin and fits along with his theme better than any other skin (maybe besides like Nosferatu, but that's debatable)
Rioter Comments

Trinity1996

Level 27 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion