: Its not just you theres a few posts about it and im experiencing it myself, hopefully they fix it today, its been happening since last night
> [{quoted}](name=CinderForce,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqiHEAAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T15:38:09.240+0000) > > Its not just you theres a few posts about it and im experiencing it myself, hopefully they fix it today, its been happening since last night ty
Rioter Comments
: the consequences are the same i temporarily protect him from getting one shot cause the assassin will benefit as my adc .. just think about it
and stalling for epic monsters with my ult is a 50 / 50 coin flip
: >inst die after my ult .. and healing the enemy team with my ult is nonsense. suggesting you are using it to save yourself. you can stall barons and drake. Allow your team to take shit tonnes of turret hits in tower dives, stop a super fed assassin from 1 hitting your adc. what more do you want?
the consequences are the same i temporarily protect him from getting one shot cause the assassin will benefit as my adc .. just think about it
: > [{quoted}](name=TripleA 1990,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6AIdntEa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T19:12:11.268+0000) > > idk .. but the idea of healing the enemy is disgusting .. as an example when i fight udyr or kha and i ult .. they live and i die even if i kite :D OMEGALUL i think the ult (as a dueling thing) is a setup for your E attack. as a teamfight thing its to protect a lost teamfight from major AOES then you all have a immortallity field to gun them (think high ground vs low ground) now if they are inside the field and they have high hp and your team is low its a equalizer ult due to your chance to lower them then your whole team can go nuts on their ults after timer ends.
then the enemy team jump in our immortality field and benefits as my allies lol :D
: if the only reason youre using kindreds r is to save yourself, you should stop playing kindred
im not talking about saving myself .. read the topic carefully
: what about a ultimate kinda like a heaven/hell system. idk how it would work but if its on the heaven side it will transport targets back to fountain while hell executes said targets. again im just throwing ideas dont hit me for it :D.
idk .. but the idea of healing the enemy is disgusting .. as an example when i fight udyr or kha and i ult .. they live and i die even if i kite :D OMEGALUL
Rioter Comments
: He’s an assassin. They specialize in single target kills.
back in the day rengar could assassinate 2 or 3 targets on one ult by his q plus u didnt need to buy tiamate for farming
: you're trying to fit a rectangle into a square hole. rengar isnt a teamfighter, he's a melee assassin.
i know but it was better aoe damage especially on farming early game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

TripleA 1990

Level 292 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion