Teh Song (NA)
: I've been told that if I want to start playing Ranked I should wait till next season.
It's not like they're going to make the game any better next season lmfao
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IQbf37z9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:24:51.420+0000) > > any champion can have a free lane if he gets the camp > that point isn't valid > > because at 30% crit chance you can have the expectation that he will crit 1/3 autos and account for that damage? > darius is favored into tryndamere with a 60% lane kill rate losing to tryndamere means you are just bad especially when you are playing a champion that is a lane counter > > tryndamere wins games by macro not smashing his lane > if you allow him to smash his lane then he will have an easier time playing the macro > he still wins the game with macro regardless of how his lane goes What sort of hardstuck thinks Darius beats Tryndamere? Maybe in low elo, but trynda just spins into your Q and destroys you
> [{quoted}](name=AlterMordred,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IQbf37z9,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:50:00.551+0000) > > What sort of hardstuck thinks Darius beats Tryndamere? Maybe in low elo, but trynda just spins into your Q and destroys you .............................. Pull -> Q?
: Failed my Driving test.... Cus my DMV instructor was trash, literally
Your driving test sounds a lot more complicated than mine was. After the whole "memorize the booklet" thing, it was: 'Okay get in the car.' 'Pull onto the road behind our building' 'Okay now do a 3-point-turn.' 'Nice job. Go park. Here's your license.'
: Honestly? Good. Everybody here is like "Ooh Trundle he should be viable" until they have to deal with Trundle being viable, when they remember "Oh yeah he just right-clicks you to death while running you down and stealing all of your tank's stats". It's the same shit with Mundo or Wukong. Everybody forgets how little counterplay they tend to have when they're good.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qQWvEEQH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T09:25:11.336+0000) > > Honestly? Good. > > Everybody here is like "Ooh Trundle he should be viable" until they have to deal with Trundle being viable, when they remember "Oh yeah he just right-clicks you to death while running you down and stealing all of your tank's stats". > > It's the same shit with Mundo or Wukong. Everybody forgets how little counterplay they tend to have when they're good. Trundle was literally the shining example of a "fair and balanced" champion for like 7 years as Riot just kept adding more and more overloaded kits to the game. (Disclaimer: I have no idea how good he is nowadays)
resumed (NA)
: project veritas is literally a fake news organization
> [{quoted}](name=resumed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fqbm2iMp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-25T12:56:31.552+0000) > > project veritas is literally a fake news organization I don't trust them. But they have video of executives from google stating their own disturbing views caught on hidden camera. Which has been taken down over _privacy claims_. You can test google's autocomplete feature yourself to see they are manipulating results, which they have testified on before congress saying they don't do.
Rioter Comments
Subdue (NA)
: So I guess as an open question to anyone who was playing before when we had IP - does it feel like you are being rewarded more?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lBV5VAoB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-24T15:55:09.561+0000) > > So I guess as an open question to anyone who was playing before when we had IP - does it feel like you are being rewarded more? No but it does increase the addiction of grinding for them. That's why gambling mechanics are becoming so pervasive in games.
: "I support Nubrac but I do not want him in my own games"
Just because you don't want someone in your game, doesn't mean they should get banned. It's not black and white here. Let's be real, I don't want Teemo in my game at all, but that doesn't mean I want people to get banned for picking him.
: mods on lol reddit are clearly playing favorites
League reddit mods have deleted anything that goes against their personal views for years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lugg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:18:35.971+0000) > > The Teemo strategy works, that alone completely nullifies NB3's argument and he should be suspended until he publicly apologizes. This, I have two problems with. - Firstly, Hail of Blades Nami mid works. I have a 50-something% WR with it. But you know, along with that 50-something% winrate comes a few other things - losses, knowledge of times or matchups the strat just *will not work*, and the coup de grace, a LOT of people who have NO IDEA what to do to work with it. Nubrac accounted for NONE of this - he mindlessly pushed his strategy, and expected his teammates to simply adapt and play around him. He made ZERO effort to change his strategy to account for his team not doing well *as a direct result* of his strategy, nor did he utilize any method of communication to attempt to work with his team AT ALL once *his* actions *derailed the game*. That's the definition of griefing - it's not his off-meta pick, it's his "fuck all" attitude that nobody's pointing out because Nightblue's attitude was the more volatile. - Secondly, I have another strategy that works - Ivern/Rengar bot lane. Its winrate is *much* lower than my Nami mid shenanigans...but I won 2 games with it, so I promise it works... See where I'm going here? I don't rightly give a fuck if the strat *can* work, if it's *not working*, there needs to be a change in strategy, or an acceptance that my off-meta strat isn't going to work well *at all* in more cases than not. 2/10 wins (that's the same amount of wins as placement matches) is MORE than enough of a sample size to tell you if you've found something workable, or if you've only gotten a lucky couple wins. Nubrac had *far* more than 10 games, and a thoroughly negative WR with this strat (a 48% on teemo as a whole, so **MUCH** less while employing *just* the games where he uses his strat, I'm sure) so he had more than enough evidence to conclude "this cannot rightly compete with other, more viable strategies." Instead, we again come back to the "fuck all" attitude, because this is clearly showing that he gives no shits about these statistics. I'm all for playing off-meta. I'm all for doing your own thing. I'm BY FAR AGAINST trolling ranked games with an off-meta strat I have a horrifyingly low WR with. I'm personally against playing ranked with any non-meta strategy until it can hold over 55% WR in norms. (55% because norms are obviously less competitive.) Nubrac may not be as volatile as NB3, but ***he is griefing, and has no respect for his teammates.*** Of this, I am certain.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:34:24.951+0000) > > This, I have two problems with. > > - Firstly, Hail of Blades Nami mid works. I have a 50-something% WR with it. But you know, along with that 50-something% winrate comes a few other things - losses, knowledge of times or matchups the strat just *will not work*, and the coup de grace, a LOT of people who have NO IDEA what to do to work with it. Nubrac accounted for NONE of this - he mindlessly pushed his strategy, and expected his teammates to simply adapt and play around him. He made ZERO effort to change his strategy to account for his team not doing well *as a direct result* of his strategy, nor did he utilize any method of communication to attempt to work with his team AT ALL once *his* actions *derailed the game*. That's the definition of griefing - it's not his off-meta pick, it's his "fuck all" attitude that nobody's pointing out because Nightblue's attitude was the more volatile. > > - Secondly, I have another strategy that works - Ivern/Rengar bot lane. Its winrate is *much* lower than my Nami mid shenanigans...but I won 2 games with it, so I promise it works... > See where I'm going here? I don't rightly give a fuck if the strat *can* work, if it's *not working*, there needs to be a change in strategy, or an acceptance that my off-meta strat isn't going to work well *at all* in more cases than not. 2/10 wins (that's the same amount of wins as placement matches) is MORE than enough of a sample size to tell you if you've found something workable, or if you've only gotten a lucky couple wins. Nubrac had *far* more than 10 games, and a thoroughly negative WR with this strat (a 48% on teemo as a whole, so **MUCH** less while employing *just* the games where he uses his strat, I'm sure) so he had more than enough evidence to conclude "this cannot rightly compete with other, more viable strategies." Instead, we again come back to the "fuck all" attitude, because this is clearly showing that he gives no shits about these statistics. I'm all for playing off-meta. I'm all for doing your own thing. I'm BY FAR AGAINST trolling ranked games with an off-meta strat I have a horrifyingly low WR with. I'm personally against playing ranked with any non-meta strategy until it can hold over 55% WR in norms. (55% because norms are obviously less competitive.) Nubrac may not be as volatile as NB3, but ***he is griefing, and has no respect for his teammates.*** Of this, I am certain. "48% winrate is horrifyingly low" In a game where only half the players can win {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
intra (NA)
: NB3 is right in every aspect of this drama. Come and try to change my mind.
Why would I try to convince somebody who will never agree with me?
Rioter Comments
: Who likes or dislikes the Epic store?
I pay good money to my anti-virus company to keep malware like the EGS off my fucking computer, so why would I go and download it myself?
JetRam (OCE)
: Nightblue3 calls people that disagree with him "Brain damaged" (Tweet)
Lol, where you need your teammates' permission to play certain champs in certain ways or else they have free reign to treat you like utter shit, troll and AFK your game, and then blame you for their harassment and trolling, only to get backed up by Riot.
uNhoLeee (OCE)
: ah the entire community would report that teemo if he was in their games. toxic contradicting community. literally 0 point listening to the majority. as seen on these boards and how little 'rito' responds.
> [{quoted}](name=uNhoLeee,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wiAb0GXp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-14T22:18:08.240+0000) > > ah the entire community would report that teemo if he was in their games. Which is and always has been a problem with the community. There are so many people in this game who will baby rage if you don't conform to their very specific views on how league "should" be played.
Shilay (EUW)
: Go for the eye Go for the eye Go for the eye Go for the eye Go for the eye {{champion:133}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shilay,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E45ej0uZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-08T14:01:09.165+0000) > > Go for the eye > Go for the eye > Go for the eye Go for the eye Go for the eye {{champion:133}} You just triggered my PTSD.
: if you suck at LoL
Already did. I got tired of the LCS big plays so I decided to play [a 10 year old text based game](https://www.torn.com/2209950) instead. Funnily enough I'm having more fun on it than I have had in the past 2 years on league. Guess I'm just getting old.
: this ban system is a failure at reforming toxic people
Riot has never cared about reforming people. They only care about making a "fair" system that automatically judges people's behavior without the need for human input. And the current system works near perfectly for what Riot wants. If you become more toxic because their fair system makes the game less enjoyable and has turned the entire game into a witch hunt for somebody to blame losses on, that's your fault as far as Riot is concerned. Shit sucks but there's nothing we can do to change their minds.
: Why aren't blind people allowed to drive
: I agree with Riot.
OP has to be trolling at this point, right?
: I agree with Riot.
Every contract in existence today is basically unfair, and people sign them on the assumption that they won't be taken advantage of, because EVERY big company shovels this same pile of shit down your throat. You either agree to it or you go hungry. Quit acting like they don't have the right to fight back when they ARE taken advantage of, otherwise companies will just keep taking advantage.
Rioter Comments
: The reason why people post that they are quieting the game is most likely because of 2 reasons. 1. They have a Audience that watches them, and they are letting everyone know they are quieting. 2. (the main reason more then likely) They think if enough people post and riot see's it then riot will step in and make better changes.
> _2_. (the main reason more then likely) They think if enough people post and riot see's it then riot will step in and make better changes. That used to be me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T17:36:41.110+0000) > > Yeah, the game has bla bla 0 Link. How surprising.
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T17:39:43.256+0000) > > 0 Link. > How surprising. Ask somebody who spends more than 5 minutes a month caring about league of legends.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T16:55:06.902+0000) > > They actually said something to that effect a year or so ago. a) Link b) In "a year or so" the game changed just a TINY bit
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T17:30:13.515+0000) > > a) Link > b) In "a year or so" the game changed just a TINY bit Yeah, the game has changed quite a bit, just look at all the additional damage that has been added. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-23T16:01:57.517+0000) > > Where was this said? He literally made it up and got tons of upvotes. HOW DARE YOU SAYING THE BOARDS ARE GARBAGE1!!!1
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-23T16:51:21.989+0000) > > He literally made it up and got tons of upvotes. > > HOW DARE YOU SAYING THE BOARDS ARE GARBAGE1!!!1 They actually said something to that effect a year or so ago.
: "We know damage is too high"
We know damage is too high... But what if... hear me out now... We added more damage to cancel out all the damage?
: That's what's referred to as toxic information, which only promotes negative comments in chat. https://i.imgur.com/Gn8myOi.jpg[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=TinkerTantrums,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8TGEb5gj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:33:03.436+0000) > > That's what's referred to as toxic information, which only promotes negative comments in chat. > > https://i.imgur.com/Gn8myOi.jpg[/img] Yeah I really appreciate not seeing somebody comment on hamster computers once every 6 months, thanks Riot, I appreciate the extra leaverbusters I will get for not knowing I was dc'd from a loading screen, and for having zero ability to know the approximate wait time I'm going to have to get into the game. Totally #worth.
: You seem like the type of guy to call out a teammate once you load into the game for having a shitty computer.
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8TGEb5gj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:26:40.445+0000) > > You seem like the type of guy to call out a teammate once you load into the game for having a shitty computer. "You probably insult people so your opinion doesn't matter". K. And I actually don't. I'm the type of guy who likes to know ahead of time if a loading screen is going to take 5 minutes so I can grab a glass of water or take a piss or just load up OPGG. I'm also the type of guy who despises getting punished by leaver buster for a "leave" I didn't even know I was committing because this decade old game which is supposedly updated on a regular basis still hasn't made it so I can tell whether or not I'm still connected to the game.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHqvQcz8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-02T23:46:48.615+0000) > > Can you people please stop blaming everything on your teammates, this is why we lost free week champs in ranked and trading champions became obsolete. Now Riot doesn't even let us trade roles. It's supposed to be a game, not the fucking military. > > Also do you want first time thresh or do you want me to play Renekton support? Because guess which one you're getting in your proposed system. You shouldn't be playing support in the first place. You're only in that role because of the autofill system. You shouldn't have to make that choice to begin with is what I'm getting at.
> [{quoted}](name=Smurf the Aldo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHqvQcz8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-02T23:54:36.712+0000) > > You shouldn't be playing support in the first place. You're only in that role because of the autofill system. You shouldn't have to make that choice to begin with is what I'm getting at. Takes longer to queue for a game right now and get through multiple champion select dodges and start a game than it does to play a 15 minute stomp surrender. That's only going to get worse if nobody plays support.
: Why is first timing a champion in rank allowed? Why isnt there a system that prevents this?
Can you people please stop blaming everything on your teammates, this is why we lost free week champs in ranked and trading champions became obsolete. Now Riot doesn't even let us trade roles. It's supposed to be a game, not the fucking military. Also do you want first time thresh or do you want me to play Renekton support? Because guess which one you're getting in your proposed system.
: Well the good news is that someone is getting a job Bad news is that Riot is wasting money on a useless job
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uGGlqubp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-02T14:03:15.200+0000) > > Well the good news is that someone is getting a job > > Bad news is that Riot is wasting money on a useless job You say that like they don't already employ a "balance" team.
: I'm actually crying thinking about old league.
They will never make a game mode like old league because it would split up the playerbase when a bunch of people went to the mode Riot doesn't want you to play, and then everybody playing the new fast-paced version of League that's meant to get you addicted to spamming games (and probably leads to statistically higher RP purchases) will either quit or move to the mode they don't want people to play.
: Why do you think the community is toxic?
The state of the game sucks, there's not much denying that, but I have always felt that Riot's player behavior systems are a complete failure. Ever since my most toxic friend on my friends list got rewarded for "good behavior" with a Santa Baron Nashor icon for berating teammates every single game because he could make sick outplays on jungle Lee Sin, while nobody else I knew got it. The game needed disincentives for false reports starting years ago, and instead, Riot has gone full tilt down the no-overview-needed automated ban system where their only intention is to make sure every ban is justifiable. "Context isn't important" is such a huge cause of stress when dealing with the ban system. One line of "you're fucking r%%%%%ed" is enough to get you banned, nevermind the fact that you might have a legitimately boosted account-buyer screeching at you the entire game trying to tell you how to play and whining that you aren't listening to him. Hell, my only chat restriction came from nothing but me repeatedly saying "fuck off" to one of the most toxic teams ever, while holding myself back from flaming them for being the massive assholes they were, and yet I still got punished. And yet every game, those assholes are still there. Do they not get banned? Do they all just have 50 different smurfs? Who knows, but this game is less enjoyable than slamming my foot in a door repeatedly, and Riot doesn't give a single shit as long as they still make their money. Ya'll can say "every online game is like that!" but honestly, they're not. Many games have different forms of toxicity or stupidity, but very few are as infuriating as LoL's. Plus, a lot of those toxic shitspewers on other games I've run into end up spewing League memes within 10 minutes of meeting them. Hmmmmm. I wonder why.
: > [{quoted}](name=Magical Mobus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWagf6e3,comment-id=00040004,timestamp=2019-02-23T06:41:17.903+0000) > > No, they were not memeing the other team, these were champions that vaevictus played heavily in solo queue and tend to have the most wins on. Went wouldn't you ban the champions that you know the enemy team is most comfortable on? I wouldn't ban a support for a toplaner, midlaner, ADC and jungler no.. It must be fun though knowing too well what happened and playing to advocate them
> [{quoted}](name=LightIsMyPath,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWagf6e3,comment-id=000400040000,timestamp=2019-02-23T08:56:23.383+0000) > > I wouldn't ban a support for a toplaner, midlaner, ADC and jungler no.. It must be fun though knowing too well what happened and playing to advocate them It isn't solo queue, they aren't sitting there thinking "gee I'm top lane I guess I have to ban a top laner".
kargish (EUW)
: Okay a pro team was warned for "discriminating" females by banning their mains but
Riot is conducting one massive social experiment. They are hiring the dumbest bastards ever born and blatantly flaunting it to the public to see *just how far* a company has to go to make today's gamer stop actually playing their garbage game.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OvnTHIGB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-03T10:59:41.050+0000) > > Multiple reports don't matter for chat. The bot goes through the logs of everyone that was reported at least once, and the number of reports doesn't change the outcome. > > Put another way, there's no difference in the outcome if 1 solo player reports, if a 4 man premade reports, or if someone gets 9x reported. Multiple reports in a game trigger an infringement. Never a single report. 3 infringements in close succession gets you a chat ban. You don't get banned for flaming one game. Or two. But for three. If one person reports you the system ignores it. If more than one does it's a trigger point. 3 triggers = a ban. And a loss of rewards. I rarely if ever report because this is a competitive game and only when people become really abusive. I expect heated argument. How you kids going to survive in real life if your boss shouts at you for being dumb? You gonna call RIOT to come cuddle you make you feel better?? But if my bot lane decides to go full r%%%%% and ignore my pings when I see zed from mid roaming there and feed I'm going to ask why they ignored my pings. And if they tell me to shut up noob I am not going to report them but I am going to call them moronic idiots. Between snowflake children getting 'offended' and RIOTs toxic matchmaking theres a problem. And letting premades gang-up to report is not healthy.
> [{quoted}](name=1Garen4Idiots,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OvnTHIGB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-03T11:36:36.059+0000) > > Multiple reports in a game trigger an infringement. Never a single report. 3 infringements in close succession gets you a chat ban. You don't get banned for flaming one game. Or two. But for three. > > If one person reports you the system ignores it. If more than one does it's a trigger point. 3 triggers = a ban. And a loss of rewards. > > I rarely if ever report because this is a competitive game and only when people become really abusive. I expect heated argument. How you kids going to survive in real life if your boss shouts at you for being dumb? You gonna call riot......... > > But if my bot lane decides to go full r%%%%% and ignore my pings when I see zed from mid roaming there and feed I'm going to ask why they ignored my pings. And if they tell me to shut up noob I'm not going to report them but I am going to call them stupid idiots. > > Between snowflake children getting 'offended' and RIOTs toxic matchmaking theres a problem. And letting premades gang-up to report is not healthy. I get reported by 3+ people all the time, it definitely does not trigger an instant punishment. Premades are cancer but that's why I pretty much only play solo/duo queue.
: I'm not convinced that I'm playing the same game as a good portion of the people here
Everything has CC nowadays. If your team has no CC then ya'll done fucked up.
Rioter Comments
: You played the match up poorly. You need to learn wave control and proper trades or your always going to get pooped on in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=YOU SO BAD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0bV2kY6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-29T21:09:11.034+0000) > > You played the match up poorly. You need to learn wave control and proper trades or your always going to get pooped on in lane. I had more creeps and by proper trade you mean even with 50 fury I shouldn't have been within range of her dash I guess which she can apparently use indefinitely so idk what you're talking about. Like I actually don't understand. I'm not up to date with all the recent changes to the game like this abomination of a rework but I really just don't understand how a level 3 irelia can go full god mode and 100-0 somebody without any offensive items and a creep wave disadvantage or how I'm supposed to play against that.
Rioter Comments
Nadiri (NA)
: If you are a troll.
: The reason why we hated both damage meta and tank meta.
I think some of you are talking about different tank metas. There was one in like season 5?ish where tanks were actually hard to kill and basically ran you down over the course of 30 seconds to kill you, but at least you had time for your team to help you. Then there was the bami's cinder "tank" meta where tanks picked up a bami's cinder and proceeded to 1shot everything for the rest of the game. Riot quickly realized how awesome that was so they began making it so everything else could consistently 1shot their enemies throughout the game too!
: My opinion on the new ranked system (NA/KR)
I have no clue what the fuck the balance team is smoking but I ask myself that every year and they don't seem to fucking care.
Rioter Comments
KlanBoss (EUW)
: PSA to all the leeches complaining that RIOT is trying to make money
Nice high horse. If people were leeches, they wouldn't be complaining, because the price of a couple gaudy skins wouldn't affect them in the slightest. -Signed a leech who doesn't give a shit because I don't spend anything in the first place.
nelogis (EUW)
: Which old champions do you think would completely annihilate todays League?
> AD Sion Countered by dying before getting in melee range > Soraka Same thing she was pre-rework, annoying as fuck but underplayed because she's just a healer. "No way to escape her poke" except over half the champion pool outranges her. > Poppy Countered by _the game ending_ before she can actually do anything even harder than she was back then. There's a reason nobody played her seriously. The only old champions that would probably wreck faces are TF (in high elo where people could abuse his early global mobility), pre-hotfix Leblanc which was just stupid, and maybe pre-hotfix xin zhao when he was also just stupid (depending on how hard he could dominate the jungle against the current meta junglers). Also maybe old Fiora as Busty pointed out with the current AD itemization.
: Your system still effectively treats abstaining votes as "yes", because if one person calls for a surrender and 4 people don't vote, that results in a 1-person surrender. Stop giving "I'm held hostage" mentality validity.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1hJyB2M2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-09T13:47:51.484+0000) > > Your system still effectively treats abstaining votes as "yes", because if one person calls for a surrender and 4 people don't vote, that results in a 1-person surrender. > > Stop giving "I'm held hostage" mentality validity. Do you know how many times I get stuck in a game because one person votes no to spite his teammates and another person is *actually AFK* and not voting? Too fucking many, especially when considering how little I play this damn game.
Show more

Trollmanship

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion