Akenero (NA)
: She's so fun though. Yeah, oppressive as hell, but really fun. Imo that's what matters most in a design
> [{quoted}](name=Akenero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PpA8PfkJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-19T12:34:15.529+0000) > > She's so fun though. Yeah, oppressive as hell, but really fun. Imo that's what matters most in a design Not really fun for a game to revolve around my top because they locked Kayle. They'll feed early game and make the rest of our lives Hell but wins as soon as she hits 16. Flip it, and it's still annoying. Win before she hits 16 **or else.** Yes you can balance it but it is a really stupid design
: We need more of these for other champions.
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=PevjN71o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-19T11:51:20.478+0000) > > We need more of these for other champions. {{champion:77}}: Autoattack something.
: His W is one of the strongest skills in the game and meta shifts happen. Whenever he is strong he is crowding out literally every other jungler. Him being "just ok" is perfectly fine for now.
> [{quoted}](name=Moonscourge,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AErA8EWX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-18T00:48:49.137+0000) > > His W is one of the strongest skills in the game and meta shifts happen. Whenever he is strong he is crowding out literally every other jungler. Him being "just ok" is perfectly fine for now. He's really not O.K. He's outright bad.
: Graves Was Buffed
Graves is still such a poor pick. His sole role is to contribute no utility, no CC, average amounts of damage and above-average sieging for a jungler.
: Can Malphite actually snowball and carry a team during all stage of the game?
You don't play Malphite for his passive, Q, W or E. You play him for Unstoppable Force or you play something else. It wins team fights and entire games but only with proper shot calling and real follow up.
: Master Yi? Just CC him.
Pretty much anyone with multiple forms of CC does the job. Basically I'm saying tanks but inexplicably people don't enjoy playing them.
Rioter Comments
USAstar (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=USAstar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FHiwQVOk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T07:48:14.199+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/w0ftBs7.jpg[/img] > I DEMAND FIORA BACK NOW! Glad I'm not alone in this. Old Fiora was so much fun.
: Champions before their reworks
I really prefer old Fiora. Really a shame considering her kit wasn't that bad and she had an iconic ultimate.
: I call bullshit! I'm 100% certain that the vast majority of games are lost for 1 of 2 reasons and they are both Jungler related. 1. The Enemy Jungler outperforms the team jungler. This easily makes up 50% of all losses in League of Legends. A Jungler that ganks successfully will domino the game faster than everything else combined. 2. The Team Jungler Fails his support role. A Team jungler that can't get past his ego and understand that when a lane is being lost its his job to support that lane, and instead whines about feeding in chat makes up the other 50% of the reason games are lost. Look.. Lanes get lost and it most often happens because the enemy jungler is supporting the lanes hard, fast and often. If your a jungler, all three lanes are your lanes, they are your responsibility. In many ways the jungler is the team leader. If the enemy jungler is ganking your lanes and your response is to bitch about it in chat, trust me, you are the reason the game is being lost. Oh and obvious bot voting is obvious, you have disgraced yourself! Using bots to vote on your own topic is right up their with telling us how hot your girlfriend in Canada is... yes... we all believe you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=LordBadToo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kzL1iZ4K,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-04-15T08:41:20.418+0000) > > I call bullshit! > > I'm 100% certain that the vast majority of games are lost for 1 of 2 reasons and they are both Jungler related. > > 1. The Enemy Jungler outperforms the team jungler. > This easily makes up 50% of all losses in League of Legends. A Jungler that ganks successfully will domino the game faster than everything else combined. > > 2. The Team Jungler Fails his support role. > A Team jungler that can't get past his ego and understand that when a lane is being lost its his job to support that lane, and instead whines about feeding in chat makes up the other 50% of the reason games are lost. > > Look.. Lanes get lost and it most often happens because the enemy jungler is supporting the lanes hard, fast and often. If your a jungler, all three lanes are your lanes, they are your responsibility. In many ways the jungler is the team leader. If the enemy jungler is ganking your lanes and your response is to bitch about it in chat, trust me, you are the reason the game is being lost. > > Oh and obvious bot voting is obvious, you have disgraced yourself! Using bots to vote on your own topic is right up their with telling us how hot your girlfriend in Canada is... yes... we all believe you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} If I warded out the enemy jungler, warn everyone that the gank is coming and my laner still dies to it, especially multiple times, that isn't me being out jungler, that's my laner making my opppnent's job exponentially easier. Makes mine harder too because the response, gank the other 2 lanes, is very predictable. I always call out where I suspect the enemy is pathing but I can't force people to chill for 10 seconds.
: Is account-selling illegal?
It isn't illegal and you cannot be sued for it, nor can charges be brought against you for it. That said, Riot will terminate the account if they find out that ownership has been transferred.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Troy242621,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Osiq3RpJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T01:28:15.657+0000) > > Games were never decided this early before. Late game champions can peak in the 20 minute range instead of the 30 to 35. Snowballing the the sole optimal strategy now. How are games being shorter being less strategic? There is still just as much strategy, it just changed from stall out the game as long as possible to abuse early advantages. > Particularly so because if I die and only I'm fed, they get 2 level ups plus 1,000 gold. If I snowballed my team, from plating farm alone we distribute several thousand gold across many players and have minimal bounties. Likewise, this was never the case. First, if you are that fed, how are you dying in the first place? Secondly, that doesn’t mean less strategy, you can call it less focus on individual play, but not less strategy. > Finally, farming the jungle gives so little that the jungler will always play an early game pressurer to snowball the game ASAP. This meta has existed before, but never to the extent that it is now, because never before could we kill one person once them farm 600 gold in platings on top of it. Good, I don’t know why or how anyone thought afk farming for 30 minutes without interacting with anyone and just being miles stronger then everyone else was enjoyable. Oh look, I did nothing for my team for the first chunk of the game, but because I just farmed, I get to have more gold and levels then everyone else, real enjoyable gameplay right there.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Osiq3RpJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T01:34:29.439+0000) > > How are games being shorter being less strategic? There is still just as much strategy, it just changed from stall out the game as long as possible to abuse early advantages. Games are decided during the point of the game that requires the absolute least decision making because the correct play is extremely obvious. I broke a tower, should I ARAM it up or actually rotate for a second free objective? Jungler showed up topside, should we dragon? Very compelling decisions, indeed. > First, if you are that fed, how are you dying in the first place? Secondly, that doesn’t mean less strategy, you can call it less focus on individual play, but not less strategy. Everyone in the game dies in one skill rotation right now because Riot thinks damage creep is super fun to play and we want a flinch shooter MOBA. That isn't the matter of less individual play, it's the matter of whether or not you snowball properly as a single player, and if you do the lead is now more insurmountable than ever. It always used to be the case that we wanted to run towers down for global gold, now we can just farm an egregious amount of cash off of a plating for one gank to spread the snowball out which helps that laner smash lane even harder. > Good, I don’t know why or how anyone thought afk farming for 30 minutes without interacting with anyone and just being miles stronger then everyone else was enjoyable. Oh look, I did nothing for my team for the first chunk of the game, but because I just farmed, I get to have more gold and levels then everyone else, real enjoyable gameplay right there. Nobody said farm for 30 minutes, but correct pathing as a jungler is less important when losing a camp only costs a meager amount of gold and experience, meanwhile you farm 900 gold in plating for one successful gank. Counterjungling right now are only worth it in light of the fact it grants vision to telegraph the opposing jungler's ganks.
: Thats not devolved or refined. Thats the sad truth league has always been. There was never strategy you can see it at higher elos you're probably just a higher elo than you were in the past so now its become more visible.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Osiq3RpJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-03T01:27:13.592+0000) > > Thats not devolved or refined. Thats the sad truth league has always been. There was never strategy you can see it at higher elos you're probably just a higher elo than you were in the past so now its become more visible. It has always been a race because league of legends is intrinsically a race to the finish, especially when attempting to climb and your team is a pack of apes that will throw at the earliest available opportunity. The mechanics I elucidated above have not always existed in League of Legends and they profoundly exacerbate the issue.
Jamaree (NA)
: Refined =/= devolved. People have figured out through extensive amounts of play that this is the most effective way towards victory, it is no different then other sports coming up with new tactics. That is like saying basketball has devolved because they added a shot clock to stop a single player dominating the game and just holding onto the ball and letting the time roll.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Osiq3RpJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-03T01:25:38.778+0000) > > Refined =/= devolved. > > People have figured out through extensive amounts of play that this is the most effective way towards victory, it is no different then other sports coming up with new tactics. > > That is like saying basketball has devolved because they added a shot clock to stop a single player dominating the game and just holding onto the ball and letting the time roll. Games were never decided this early before. Late game champions can peak in the 20 minute range instead of the 30 to 35. Snowballing the the sole optimal strategy now. Particularly so because if I die and only I'm fed, they get 2 level ups plus 1,000 gold. If I snowballed my team, from plating farm alone we distribute several thousand gold across many players and have minimal bounties. Likewise, this was never the case. Finally, farming the jungle gives so little that the jungler will always play an early game pressurer to snowball the game ASAP. This meta has existed before, but never to the extent that it is now, because never before could we kill one person once them farm 600 gold in platings on top of it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Smurfing
Smurfing needs to be a bannable offense. I know people think it's hilarious go see a Pantheon pop off and end 30:2 because he's a diamond in Bronze but it completely ruins the competitive integrity and fun for those players.
: How the fuck do I climb out of silver?
Which role do you play? That's going to get you more specific advice. That said in general you need to grab the game by the balls and run with it because your team will throw at the earliest available opportunity and you need to close ASAP.
: I cant really see the reason why he cant is {{champion:36}} not a tank? everyone calls him a tank yet doesnt play the same way as a say a {{champion:57}}. and what about {{champion:27}} is he not a tank? he has a very similar play style to urgot plob urself in the middle of everyone and run in circles XD
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jEAG78F0,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T05:12:50.021+0000) > > I cant really see the reason why he cant is {{champion:36}} not a tank? everyone calls him a tank yet doesnt play the same way as a say a {{champion:57}}. and what about {{champion:27}} is he not a tank? he has a very similar play style to urgot plob urself in the middle of everyone and run in circles XD Juggernauts and tanks both have strong defenses, the difference is their purpose in the team. A juggernaut contributes damage, and a tank will contribute disruption. Maokai primarily contributes disruption with his two snares and a knock-back, whereas Mundo primarily contributes damage, with only one form of soft CC, his slow.
: The problem with Kayle is that there is no way to delay her late game,
I've said this from the beginning. Doesn't matter how badly you smash her in lane then freeze the wave away from her tower, she just has to stay in leeching range.
: Nerf Duskblase, Trinity Force, and AD/AP gained from runes
{{item:3147}} has been here *well* before damage crept to the point of being a one shot meta, and {{item:3078}} **really** predates the one shot meta. Not to mention this would blanket nerf assassins and bruisers, two archetypes that aren't over-performing on average.
: assassins need to be reworked.
{{champion:238}} 52% {{champion:105}} 52% {{champion:38}} 51% {{champion:35}} 50% {{champion:28}} 50% {{champion:91}} 50% {{champion:56}} 50% {{champion:121}} 50% {{champion:107}} 49% {{champion:84}} 46% {{champion:7}} 47% What an overpowered class, averaging a 49.72% win rate. Everyone remembers when the fed Rengar deleted them in 0.10 seconds but forgets all the time their assassin, for whatever reason, can't score picks and is very underwhelming. In terms of play rate, the most played assassin is Kha'Zix and he's only the 14th most picked champion, below 1 mage support, 3 bruisers, 6 ADCs, a tank support and 3 enchanters. Point being, nerf the outliers not the archetype. The "assassins are overpowered" schtick is the type of line that gets assassin itemization nerfed because one or two assassins happen to be overtuned.
: General Jungle Complaint Thread
We have to clear another camp to hit 3 now. Farming is so ineffective because of the nerfs and the meta that we're obliged to play early game pressure junglers, then people complain on the forums that we're spamming ganks.
: If we treated the jungle changes the same way that people treated the ADC changes
"Junglers don't adapt" **Junglers adapt to abysmal XP from camps by spamming gank junglers** "Junglers have too much pressure"
: Each game feels like a slot machine and its really not fun
In bronze you have to grab the game and run with it immediately because your team is a pack of baboons and will throw at the earliest available opportunity. Make the calls to end it early or your team will practically run it down mid.
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: Urgot jungle advice
Urgotta be kiddin' me! Urgot jungle on my team would put me in a crabby mood!
: That moment when you live in a small town with only one garbage ISP to choose from....
Comcast regularly crashes and when it isn't crashed, I often get no less than 2000 ping. I live in a college town lmao,...
: So Kayle, the "autowin at 16" hypercarry...
Whilst I do think it's idiotic that she gets **so many free stats** at 11 and 16 that it doesn't matter how badly you crushed her in lane, she gets to be a hypercarry now, you lost me when you called her a lane bully. Her laning is a steaming pile. Whole problem is that if she hits 16 it doesn't matter much because of her insane 11/16 power spikes. She jsut has to stay in XP leeching range.
: 9 years account got the first permaban by negative behavior teammates
I mean previous 14 day ban notwithstanding, did this really deserve a punishment? I don't think he really said anything egregious enough to even warrant a chat restriction if I'm going to speak frankly. This is honestly the kind of case where, were the Tribunal still in place and I were reviewing cases there, I would have voted to pardon.
: Reminder that support is complete freelo
: Riot kicked dced me and cant connect back to the server
Yep server crashed, same thing just happened to me.
Rioter Comments
BigFBear (EUW)
: Actually: Give Volis passive to Trundle. 1. I play Voli and on my opinion it doesn't really fit to Volis Playstyle. He will get a new Passive in his upcoming rework anyway. 2. If you know about the typical Troll fantasy from fairy tales and legends and also from Dungeons&Dragons, then you know that they can life reg. You can't kill them because they will life reg every time. Only way to kill a troll is with fire (or acid). So in this case it's even accurate that Ignite (fire) beats heal/reg in LoL.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zXO7tEqU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-24T16:43:37.955+0000) > > Actually: Give Volis passive to Trundle. > > 1. I play Voli and on my opinion it doesn't really fit to Volis Kit. > > 2. If you know about thy typical Troll fantasy from fairy tales and legends and also from Dungeons&Dragons then you know that they can life reg. You can't kill them because they will life reg every time. > Only way to kill a troll is with fire. > > So in this case it's even accurate that Ignite (fire) beats heal/reg in LoL. That's actually brilliant, also synergizes with his W and the fact he gets defensive stats with his R. Flavor win *and* a gameplay win.
: Full tank sylas doing the same damage as full AP Velkoz.
I mean in this meta you barely have to build damage to have a 1 second time-to-kill, Hell the best tank runes still give damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-23T18:47:29.313+0000) > > Plates were added to give the illusion that they listened to the community about games being over too fast and early towers not doing anything. In reality all it did was reinforce the early win damage meta when they snuck in the gold earned from the plates. Just like when they nerfed the jungle under the goal of "reducing the level 2 gankers" when in reality all they did was make it even worse. > > Riot Devs hate the players at large. Why don't people get this? Every dumb change they make is willful and obvious contempt for us. Then why do you still play, then? If something isn’t fun for me anymore I personally move on from it.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-23T19:44:36.396+0000) > > Then why do you still play, then? If something isn’t fun for me anymore I personally move on from it. Tbf we like League and don't like how it's becoming a casual game instead of a competitive one. DOTA is also a much more complex and difficult game, and switching to it is incredibly hard and time consuming. Pretty much nothing carries over except mechanics.
: > [{quoted}](name=Troy242621,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T18:58:13.502+0000) > > I literally edited it to better elucidate my point and did so well before you replied, particularly your second and third replies. you sure did buddy, NICE EDIT!
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T19:01:23.854+0000) > > you sure did buddy, NICE EDIT! I'm not acting as though I didn't edit, this wasn't some ninja-edit to undermine your point. This entire time I've peen discussing from the perspective of a jungler. If you'd like to tie this into the grand scheme, early game junglers constantly hammering lanes with gank after gank is largely why teams can just run away with a game. Gank a lane and clean up a tidy 300+600 gold, back, and now you're ahead to dominate the next objective, or to secure a kill on the next gank. My entire point is that games snowball because plating gives a ridiculous reward for being ahead and early game junglers are a huge root of this cause. (This post was edited as well)
: > [{quoted}](name=Troy242621,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T18:52:19.048+0000) > > Incorrect. I said from my perspective as the jungler, I have no reason to ever deviate from slamming my forehead against my keyboard early game to collect platings. > > I don't even care if they counterjungle me for excessive ganking, I'm farming upwards of 3 kills worth of gold per successful gank. nice edit you did there.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T18:55:18.625+0000) > > nice edit you did there. I literally edited it to better elucidate my point and did so well before you replied, particularly your second and third replies.
: > [{quoted}](name=Troy242621,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T18:40:54.331+0000) > > It isn't my scaling ally's job to apply map pressure early game like a jungler, and Riot seems hell-bent on making late game champions peak much earlier than they used to, especially when they're being fed platings. > > Just thought I'd point out the resurgence of junglers who non-stop gank with impunity, seems people generally dislike when they're meta. you literally said that there is no point in picking scaling champions. using your logic why not pick an early game champion and take the plates without needing the jungler to be there? your logic is flawed! don't come changing your story/thread. If there is no point in picking scaling champions then there would be no scaling champions in your games.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T18:50:41.765+0000) > > you literally said that there is no point in picking scaling champions. using your logic why not pick an early game champion and take the plates without needing the jungler to be there? your logic is flawed! don't come changing your story/thread. If there is no point in picking scaling champions then there would be no scaling champions in your games. Incorrect. I said from my perspective as the jungler, I have no reason to ever deviate from slamming my forehead against my keyboard early game to collect platings. I don't even care if they counterjungle me for excessive ganking, I'm farming upwards of 3 kills worth of gold per successful gank.
: so... there's no point in playing anything but early game champions but you will have an scaling ally? ok I guess
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EEHZehr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-23T18:38:39.091+0000) > > so... there's no point in playing anything but early game champions but you will have an scaling ally? ok I guess It isn't my scaling ally's job to apply map pressure early game like a jungler, and Riot seems hell-bent on making late game champions peak much earlier than they used to, especially when they're being fed platings. Just thought I'd point out the resurgence of junglers who non-stop gank with impunity, seems people generally dislike when they're meta.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: I honestly feel like QQ about champions would drop off
I personally think that some player's anecdotes about a given champion matters considerably less than their statistics. Individual games have so many confounding factors and to get a sensible sample size you'd need to OTP them for quite a while, and even then it'd just be for your elo.
: The worst designer at Riot
You had me with Camille, but lost me with Kai'sa.
: {{champion:99}} Also needs a few of them indicators.
> [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kqsBf4ON,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-21T18:48:52.299+0000) > > {{champion:99}} Also needs a few of them indicators. She's another huge offender, yeah. I'm not even asking that Riot change the hitboxes, that's completely fair. I even accept that the hitboxes will never match perfectly, they're rectangular and the skillshots are usually round. I just wish there were SOME particles on the corners of the hitbox to make it less ambiguous, maybe some sparkles on Lux's corners or something, to warn me "Hey, you need to flash this or you're being one-combo'd."
Jamaree (NA)
: For all the people saying damage is too high, are you willing to let your main/role take a nerf?
I want damage to go down universally, which I suppose net-nerfs my {{champion:104}} and {{champion:35}} but it'd be more than worth it for everyone to not die in a single skill rotation, regardless of build.
Rioter Comments
BradNo (NA)
: New Shen Jungle Path: Season 9.
Oo boy, Shen jungle; that's an old one. I always loved Shen jungle but it seems pretty awful right now.
GigglesO (NA)
: Can we not autofill in promos?
There shouldn't be autofill period.
: > [{quoted}](name=Troy242621,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qiAvOYe6,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-17T01:47:38.836+0000) > >Only thing it does let me do is ward their path to telegraph their ganks. And your laner still ignores your ping spam and cries about being camped with their 0 ward score at 7 minutes. It's logical to assume that Riot no longer wants 40+ minute games. They've said in the past that the community typically prefers 25 minute games and they're completely right. Nobody likes their jungler forcing a 4v5 because they want to sit in the jungle for 25 minutes before they start playing the game. If anything they should rework some of these "afk farming" junglers to have some early game relevancy at the price of their scaling. They've already given the tools or buffs to what used to be late game champions {{champion:24}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:29}} and pushed them to be more relevant in the mid game.
> [{quoted}](name=Warwick Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qiAvOYe6,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-17T01:57:24.272+0000) > > And your laner still ignores your ping spam and cries about being camped with their 0 ward score at 7 minutes. It's logical to assume that Riot no longer wants 40+ minute games. They've said in the past that the community typically prefers 25 minute games and they're completely right. Nobody likes their jungler forcing a 4v5 because they want to sit in the jungle for 25 minutes before they start playing the game. If anything they should rework some of these "afk farming" junglers to have some early game relevancy at the price of their scaling. They've already given the tools or buffs to what used to be late game champions {{champion:24}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:29}} and pushed them to be more relevant in the mid game. I don't mean that farming should be *anywhere* near as valuable as ganking, that reduces the jungle role to a braindead animal-clicking PvE adventure. I also appreciate shorter match times, everyone has busy lives and we don't want to play one league game, have it end horribly then have to quit.
: OP is mad that he has to play the game instead of an MMO.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qiAvOYe6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-17T02:29:47.385+0000) > > OP is mad that he has to play the game instead of an MMO. I mean I mostly play Shaco and Rengar, a fact you can check my match history to confirm, and neither of them are doing poorly in this meta.
: > [{quoted}](name=Troy242621,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qiAvOYe6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-17T01:35:03.534+0000) > > it's obvious laners hate the pressure jungle meta too. And you'll remember what the laners were saying in season 5 as well? Do you remember THAT meta? They will always complain and never adapt. > There is also the issue of junglers like Rammus just flash taunting you At least you see him coming first :^) or you can {{summoner:4}} his {{summoner:4}} but people greedy with their sums.
> [{quoted}](name=Warwick Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qiAvOYe6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-17T01:41:40.529+0000) > > And you'll remember what the laners were saying in season 5 as well? Do you remember THAT meta? They will always complain and never adapt. > > At least you see him coming first :^) or you can {{summoner:4}} his {{summoner:4}} but people greedy with their sums. Maybe but playing a later scaling jungler means counterganks are harder and you eventually end up watching your lanes fall 1k behind thanks to platings. Ordinarily, I would've punished overzealous ganking by stealing my opponent's camps, but it hardly matters when they nerfed experience and the other jungler can farm 300 plating gold on top of their 300 kill gold. Only thing it does let me do is ward their path to telegraph their ganks.
Show more

Troy242621

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion