Bârd (NA)
: Instead of nerfing Healers into the dirt in ARAM, just buff baseline sustain.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Tank Karthus mid. Step 1. Look up Aquadragons guide. Step 2. have 3-5 highly Obnoxious and tilting Emotes. Step 3. Spamm emotes all match and hit E when some one is in range. Step 4. Get focused and win the game for your team as you kite away. If you fk up... hey got dat passive! Step 5. Let your enemys know you outplayed them with the very difficult and high skill cap required to... Tap E once to toggle it then run in circles around some one. This is pretty much the S3 Global Taunt Teemo effect and its glorious during Summer break given the influx of low maturity players. Ok, as a proper and non toxic response. {{champion:202}} OCD Murder broski. Good visuals and polished gameplay. {{champion:240}} All kinds of personality. Rapid fire round. {{champion:420}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:516}} I also second Dermagon. Swains cool.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TwWx72BR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T10:20:40.208+0000) > > Tank Karthus mid. > > Step 1. Look up Aquadragons guide. > Step 2. have 3-5 highly Obnoxious and tilting Emotes. > Step 3. Spamm emotes all match and hit E when some one is in range. > Step 4. Get focused and win the game for your team as you kite away. If you fk up... hey got dat passive! > Step 5. Let your enemys know you outplayed them with the very difficult and high skill cap required to... Tap E once to toggle it then run in circles around some one. > > This is pretty much the S3 Global Taunt Teemo effect and its glorious during Summer break given the influx of low maturity players. > > > Ok, as a proper and non toxic response. {{champion:202}} OCD Murder broski. Good visuals and polished gameplay. {{champion:240}} All kinds of personality. Rapid fire round. {{champion:420}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:516}} > > I also second Dermagon. Swains cool. Now I want to try tank karthus sounds like fun
: Help me pick a champion to play?
I read this and immediately thought Katarina. I might be a little biased as I sorta main katarina but she fits every one of your criteria’s and is somewhat of a challenge to play and master. Her persona I find is more of this bloodthirsty Assassins who just wants to murder everyone on the battle field. I also feel that Evelynn also has that bloodthirsty persona as I also love playing her and so I think kat would be a good next choice. You should really try her out.
: Unpopular opinion: Bans didn't make ARAM less random than rerolls do
: If You Are Wondering Why High Elo Players Smurf instead of Their Mains. Here is Your Answer
Well maybe if you weren’t soo good at the game you wouldn’t have this problem just saying
: Katarina
I know it’s already been said but look at guides on YouTube and some you tubers and streamers that main kat such as katevolved kat life and flyerbek there videos should help you though kat life has a bit more videos that actually gives tips and tricks. YouTube will help you more than any one on here trying to give you advice through just texts
: people call katarina a "low elo stomper"
7% pickrate 1% pick rate and with high win rate. Doesn’t that just proves that mainly katarina mains play and pick her. If they’re a kat main then that means they know the ins and outs of that champion thus leading them to have higher win rates maybe if the pickrates were higher it would be a different story. The pick rates are too low to even consider nerfing katarina. Maybe if more people chose her and learned her weaknesses which goes far beyond just throwing cc on her although throwing cc on her is very effective. Basically Katarina doesn’t deserve a nerf. Since her rework she’s been nerfed a couple times and now I think she’s even receiving a minor buff to her ultimate
: how do you win games with annie?
Like every other game by destroying the nexus
: so mid raka?
Honestly they just need to give her her center damage on her Q back
: Is account-selling illegal?
But the real question is how will they figure out if an account has been bought It won’t hurt if you don’t get caught
Julybabo14 (EUNE)
: Katarina's kit doenst go well with her looks
She is an assasin where instead of just killing one target she kills multiple targets by spinning and throwing daggers with the same amount of effort and time at least that’s how I see it
: Neeko's shield feels pretty pointless
No because the only way to stop a neeko ult is to kill her or push her away Having her shield start from the beginning would be too obnoxious to deal with considering how much damage it does
Byakugon (NA)
: RIOT PLEASE READ (about ANNIE)
Maybe add a rage system passive for her E kind of like gnars rage where it activates on its own.
Byakugon (NA)
: RIOT PLEASE READ (about ANNIE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lKwdjyrM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:21:56.024+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > > {{item:3022}} 700 health > {{item:3748}} 450 health > {{item:3053}} 450 health + minimum 338 health shield > {{item:3078}} 250 health > {{item:3814}} 250 health > {{item:3071}} 400 health Oh, I didn't know that we're comparing mages like Lux and Syndra to the likes of Darius and Irelia instead of comparing them to their counterpart, the Attack Damage Carry, typically champions like Ashe and Vayne
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lKwdjyrM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-10-21T19:32:34.875+0000) > > Oh, I didn't know that we're comparing mages like Lux and Syndra to the likes of Darius and Irelia instead of comparing them to their counterpart, the Attack Damage Carry, typically champions like Ashe and Vayne No I think they are just comparing AP and AD items
: It would actually completely ruin Teemo. Nearsight if an awful mechanic in general, that's true, but only works on champions that can quickly and reliably create distance, to actually use it (i.e. both Graves has two dahes, and Quinn has a dash + kockup to break enemy dashes). If Teemo would get nearsight instead of blind, any champion with a dash + mild cc combo would freely push him out of lane. It's the easiest to explain it on an super-simple kit, so let's take {{champion:24}} . With blind, Teemo has some chance, because he can blind Jax any time he dashes on him, which saves him a lot of damage. WIth nearsight, he would just jump on Teemo and before the stun ends and Teemo can run away far enough, he would take 2/3rd of his HP, simply because after the dash he is right on top of Teemo and nearsight does nothing until Teemo moves away.
> [{quoted}](name=14ButJustBarely,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WPVyAMpe,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-10-13T17:10:49.221+0000) > > It would actually completely ruin Teemo. Nearsight if an awful mechanic in general, that's true, but only works on champions that can quickly and reliably create distance, to actually use it (i.e. both Graves has two dahes, and Quinn has a dash + kockup to break enemy dashes). > > If Teemo would get nearsight instead of blind, any champion with a dash + mild cc combo would freely push him out of lane. > > It's the easiest to explain it on an super-simple kit, so let's take {{champion:24}} . With blind, Teemo has some chance, because he can blind Jax any time he dashes on him, which saves him a lot of damage. WIth nearsight, he would just jump on Teemo and before the stun ends and Teemo can run away far enough, he would take 2/3rd of his HP, simply because after the dash he is right on top of Teemo and nearsight does nothing until Teemo moves away. But teemo has range and teemo’s Q if it were to have this nearsighted thing it would also be targeted unlike graves and Quinn plus teemo has his move speed ability near sight imo would fit teemo nicely just like op said more sneaky plays
: Some reasonable compensation buffs for Orianna after she's been gutted with her nerfs...
Bultz (NA)
: Please introduce shield braking items already
With how high burst damage can be NO and with the recent nerf to shield and heal increase items NO
: I mean no cc and less mobile
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VFEkjbkf,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:47:55.994+0000) > > I mean no cc and less mobile stop you just said eve has no cc and is less mobile than elise **stop** i would explain but its not that hard if you just take a few seconds to look at their kit
AR URF (NA)
: Riot why do you fuck over the players?
heybaee (NA)
: Ashe items.
i find essence reaver to be very strong for 1v1 on ashe because of her stun and insane attack speed she can get 2-3 volleys while the enemy is stunned
Speeedy (NA)
: Still don't own every champ after over 2200 games played, why riot?
Ok but it’s not like you need ALL the champions out of all the champs I have I only play a good 10 of them
: This has bothered me for a long time.
While spinning his lamp it is slapping people
: i believe you are talking about this https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/BgaF9GNe-leona-vs-diana-who-would-win
> [{quoted}](name=FeeNeeX,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8KA3Ad3a,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2018-06-25T18:48:19.439+0000) > > i believe you are talking about this > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/BgaF9GNe-leona-vs-diana-who-would-win Yes I am talking about that. What’s your point? They already did it and I think that was the first of the champion vs champion type of thing they did that’s why it wasn’t as big as Yasuo and riven or Garen and Darius
Sensanaty (EUW)
: Somewhat unrelated, but I've tried Katarina out in some normals but always feed horribly because I expect her to do MUCH more damage than what I end up doing. I'll do a full combo with a QE AA W AA Ult ignite and most midlaners I go against will live with like 25% HP, what am I doing wrong there?
> [{quoted}](name=Sensanaty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7c7x5vYG,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-06-26T17:14:31.697+0000) > > Somewhat unrelated, but I've tried Katarina out in some normals but always feed horribly because I expect her to do MUCH more damage than what I end up doing. I'll do a full combo with a QE AA W AA Ult ignite and most midlaners I go against will live with like 25% HP, what am I doing wrong there? You said you QE AA W AA R ignite You didn’t follow up with another E AA which you could’ve because if you picked up the daggers from passive then you should have been able to reset E and E again to chase unless you didn’t bother to pick up your daggers meaning you missed out on a lot of damage. Or you’re just behind OR your build sucks because somewhere in there you should’ve used Gunblade active
: I Believe After This its Only Fair To Ask for a Diana VS Leona Event
Scrolling through the comments I don’t see anyone saying this so I will. They already did something like this before, and correct me if I’m wrong but I think people voted for Diana to win? They even have a video animation of Diana and Leona fighting.
: Why do AD champions get so many nice defensive itemization options?
I’m just surprised not more people see this Ad itemization have been so much better than ap
Akheteru (NA)
: I have a solution. Put it back the way it was and let laners learn to drop wards, watch the map and not overextend themselves - which is basically asking for a gank. If you leave your ass hanging out, the enemy jungler's gonna put something in it.
> [{quoted}](name=Akheteru,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EdPlZLgI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-12T01:19:08.264+0000) > > I have a solution. Put it back the way it was and let laners learn to drop wards, watch the map and not overextend themselves - which is basically asking for a gank. If you leave your ass hanging out, the enemy jungler's gonna put something in it. 👌😘👍👏
: Hopefully they revert the scuttle change and this will one day a few years down the road diversity will come back.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nnJEHfR0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T00:51:50.916+0000) > > Hopefully they revert the scuttle change and this will one day a few years down the road diversity will come back. What are the scuttle changes? I can’t really find it anywhere and I see people talk about it so much. In game I can see that scuttle is easier to kill and gives mana(?) but is that it? Or did they like increase the xp it gives? Pls tell me
: Bronze - Gold Players: Tell me why you think you can't climb solo queue
: What do you think about annie?
Nevurwin (NA)
: Question, do you lifesteal when you attack a ~~tryndamere~~ **Kayle with Ult** Whatever the answer is, it should be consistent with the shield mechanic imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Nevurwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWhj5I1a,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-09T20:14:14.540+0000) > > Question, do you lifesteal when you attack a tryndamere in Ult Mode with no HP? Whatever the answer is, it should be consistent with the shield mechanic imo. I’m pretty sure he goes down to 1 hp when he ults
A Nunu (NA)
: You know, Riot. You could probably sell profile backgrounds and make a lot of money.
Give me katarina covered in blood with her dead victims in the background and I’m sold Or give me Evelyn with a half naked man whose body is torn open while Evelyn is just smiling seductively with blood dripping from her pointy fingers and I’m sold
Dasdi96 (NA)
: What is the best support for annie?
Someone who can give move speed or someone with hard cc
: More beginner friendly adc starting items?
When you are playing an ad champion who has two OR maybe three {{item:3307}}, depending on what support the team, has then you definitely just need to get good
: I don't think Riot's balance team made up of Silver support Lux mains have ever played Mid Lane
: How do you handle a leblanc?
To counter Leblanc as an adc is hard You will either have to play an adc with reliable escapes like tristana or vayne or have flash on all times Other than that if your not a fed adc you shouldn’t be going near Leblanc without your team At least that’s how I see it
: Blood Moon Evelynn By EraiViolett
Just wish riot would change the original blood moon Evelyn tentacles thing to what you made because the original ones kind of look like dried paint brushes recently dipped into water especially because of the bright blue tips
Wráthful (EUNE)
: i want to see akali's sustain to be totally gutted u cant have insane burst and every 5 sec to get massive 200-300 hp heal out of nowhere.
> [{quoted}](name=Wráthful,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vHsItEQH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-01T07:30:00.479+0000) > > i want to see akali's sustain to be totally gutted u cant have insane burst and every 5 sec to get massive 200-300 hp heal out of nowhere. Tell that to every ad users that get to build life steal items .
: How could you fuck up something like that, Order of the lotus Irelia was perfect
I agree the original one gives her face more character the new one is just another generic league of legends female face
: Karthus idea
I also feel it will encourage people to go into the enemy more often so that karthus will be more of a threat
Rioter Comments
: Bring back old katarina like you did with Rengar
Proxy345 (NA)
: Welp the good weather came to an end today lol
Rain all day but it's good I guess since it's in california and I luv it
Rioter Comments
Doodlzzz (NA)
: These new mage items are neat but...
I understand where your coming from but you don't because the ap item changes are great And if you want to play a more tank mage then don't play Oriana play someone more like {{champion:127}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:3}}
Aimléss (NA)
: Play Whatever the Hell You Want!
MURICA! FUCK YEAH! _~~eagle~~ hawk screams_
Galizien (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Galizien,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZG6cR3dU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-23T20:59:51.189+0000) > > Have you heard of cognitive biases at all? > > You remember the unlikely occurrences precisely because they are unlikely but you don't remember all the times nothing remarkable happened. > > Nobody is going to come here to post "Hey I just got completely different champions in ARAM 3 times in a row, can you believe it?". > > But with hundreds of thousands of games happening every day then plenty of statistically unlikely events are bound to happen and they will seem like a pattern to those involved because we humans for the most part can't get our heads around how statistics actually work. Looks like somebody has been going to class
: Why are there little to no Star Guardian skins for tanks?
Ye ßoi (NA)
: Hit me with your best Katarina main names!
Show more

TruelyTrueTrueth

Level 158 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion