: > [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:36:28.131+0000) > > I remember when early surrender was announced, the Rioter said that they're implementing that system because most games where a surrender is initiated, the game results in a loss so the idea that there's still a chance to win is not a good argument against surrendering. There is a chance but it's a small chance that people such as myself don't care about. > > Also, with my system voting yes does mean you'll regain points that you lost but it also means that you lose that game however meaningful that game may be to you or whether you know for sure your odds winning. So there are still situations where it's better to push yes. The reason is because those same people who wanted to surrender decide to stop playing at their best because they didn't get what they wanted.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-10T22:47:24.598+0000) > > The reason is because those same people who wanted to surrender decide to stop playing at their best because they didn't get what they wanted. OR They started ff votes during losing games and losing games result in lost games more often than won games.
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:36:28.131+0000) > >There is a chance but it's a small chance that people such as myself don't care about. And who are you? Why does what you care about matter more than any other player?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:23:09.262+0000) > > And who are you? Why does what you care about matter more than any other player? I said "people such as myself". There are a ton of people that don't want to sit in unwinnable games > [{quoted}](name=AccurateYeet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:42:35.074+0000) > > Sounds like you just want to rig the system in your favor and give yourself and people like you an excuse to sandbag games that might otherwise be winnable. Nah
rujitra (NA)
: I think that anyone who thinks a game is ever over before the nexus falls should have their surrender vote ignored.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:30:34.180+0000) > > I think that anyone who thinks a game is ever over before the nexus falls should have their surrender vote ignored. Yikes, if I had to choose between having you or Nubrac on my team I'd probably choose the Teemo
: This is going to cause people to surrender even when there is a chance and punish people who believe in comebacks. Even if games looks bad there's still a chance the enemy will mess up and it can lead to a victory. Voting yes to a surrender and it succeeding would always making you gain a point so people would just surrender to regain points
> [{quoted}](name=Skaarl H Marx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:18:51.844+0000) > > This is going to cause people to surrender even when there is a chance and punish people who believe in comebacks. Even if games looks bad there's still a chance the enemy will mess up and it can lead to a victory. Voting yes to a surrender and it succeeding would always making you gain a point so people would just surrender to regain points I remember when early surrender was announced, the Rioter said that they're implementing that system because most games where a surrender is initiated, the game results in a loss so the idea that there's still a chance to win is not a good argument against surrendering. There is a chance but it's a small chance that people such as myself don't care about. Also, with my system voting yes does mean you'll regain points that you lost but it also means that you lose that game however meaningful that game may be to you or whether you know for sure your odds winning. So there are still situations where it's better to push yes.
Rioter Comments
TisBis (NA)
: Give me my lp back
\#JusticeForTisBis
: Banned from forums due to name! I am religious! How dare you!
The swastika is a Hindu symbol y'know {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: You will not believe this just happened
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: So the ProJared allegations turned out false
Just awful. A decent man's reputation throw in the wastebin... This is why we have to doubt ALL women
: Why does everyone wants to win?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PcssmTls,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T18:42:29.128+0000) > > Why does everyone wants to win? Right?!?!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EXWUcAYk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-06T15:40:04.800+0000) > > Yeah, look at all those idiots playing TFT and watching it on Twitch. Don't they know it's overhyped? My dude, anything new is *going* to get attention. Especially with a mix of aggressive advertisement and controversy. Lots of people will get interested and check it out, and that number has been decreasing steadily since the initial spike. Same thing happened with fortnite, remember?
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EXWUcAYk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-07T01:20:26.028+0000) > > My dude, anything new is *going* to get attention. Especially with a mix of aggressive advertisement and controversy. Lots of people will get interested and check it out, and that number has been decreasing steadily since the initial spike. > > Same thing happened with fortnite, remember? And Fortnite is so popular at this point that it's known even in the mainstream
: Gamemodes then vs. now
Yeah, look at all those idiots playing TFT and watching it on Twitch. Don't they know it's overhyped?
Rioter Comments
: can i undo a disenchantment i did accident?
Reinstalling League should do the trick. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Vayne has that in her kit it's called buy mortal reminder.
> [{quoted}](name=ggigotfed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3PgERgNc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-27T18:07:17.794+0000) > > Vayne has that in her kit it's called buy mortal reminder. I've already addressed this. Why need to buy Mortal Reminder when she can have natural healing reduction and buy dominik's instead?
Rioter Comments
: Urf?
Spam/low effort
: honor system is a headache (who else think the same?
: Will there be tft ranked rewards?
: Daily reminder that it took TFT 1 patch to get to have a Ranked queue
People didn't clog the servers in order to play Nexus Blitz. Yeah, they confirmed a ranked queue before it was even on PBE but it did have a demand.
Rioter Comments
: Things that result in a dodge for me.
Under those circumstances you just wouldn't play ranked lol
Rockman (NA)
: What's your Wu-Tang name
nooblife (NA)
: Warwick
Which parts do you want back? Didn't he have only 2 offensive skills?
: I've never actually watched that show Is it actually good, or just kinda meme
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ULoNPY3E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T23:11:31.966+0000) > > I've never actually watched that show > > Is it actually good, or just kinda meme It's very good but it's not the only good one
CLG ear (NA)
: are eggs good for you
afmghost (NA)
: Dunkey: Twitch streamers have a SUPER SECRET STREAMER QUEUE where you could play when you wanted to
After all these years, Dunkey is still salty over his temporary ban. Also, Dunkey quitting league doesnt correlate to Riot's decline
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My mom used to smack me with a iron
: Why Is The Practice Tool Disabled/Locked For Me?
Its locked to reduce server load for TFT https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hvzgE6om-tft-teamfight-tactics-release-timeline-and-temporary-restrictions
: What time is 9.13 / TFT being released?
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hvzgE6om-tft-teamfight-tactics-release-timeline-and-temporary-restrictions
Rioter Comments
: Riot it is alright to do to Mord as you are doing to Akali.
What do you think theyll take off? The magic pen or bonus damage on Q?
Terozu (NA)
: Tbh im more worried about what kind of effect the Streamer fiasco will have on female rioters.
That might only be true if Rioters giving favors to streamers happens more often with female Rioters
CLG ear (NA)
: I got made fun of at work for saying Toronto was gonna win NBA finals
Levu (NA)
: Can I get a Red response? I've never seen anyone addressing this age old issue.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: I got made fun of at work for saying Toronto was gonna win NBA finals
: why are all the league emotes asian/anime looking?
Riot was bought out by China so there's a lot of anime influence in this game.
Warcanz (NA)
: You learn from you're losses is bs heres to 1-149 record
Rioter Comments
: You all remember when you said Kai'sa was underpowered, and they buffed her?
You're saying that the same thing that happened to Kaisa after people complained will happen to Yuumi since people are complaining? You know that doesn't logically follow since Yuumi is a cat and Kaisa isn't?
Copic (NA)
: How the fuck is Comcast not considered a monopoly?
Comcast is a monopoly. But they've bought out politicians so that nothing gets done about it
: Meanwhile Cortez lied about 12 years.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=csFwVZa6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-15T02:10:58.376+0000) > > Meanwhile Cortez lied about 12 years. She exaggerated. It's still a serious issue
: I agree with Riot.
If Riot wants to, they can just fire the employees that walked out.
Show more

Trump4Prison2020

Level 165 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion