Rioter Comments
: harrased everygame
Just take a deep breath and play a different game
: Is there any reason anyone should feel like they need to cross that line with anonymous strangers, especially knowing what it means?
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ArMqcsn8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T18:06:16.831+0000) > > Is there any reason anyone should feel like they need to cross that line with anonymous strangers, especially knowing what it means? What does "ok, boomer" mean to you?
: Riot Settles Lawsuit, Will Pay Every Female Employee Since 2014 With $10 Million Fund
If Riot didn't do anything wrong they wouldn't have settled. Let's not pretend the amount of time and money Riot Games has didn't vastly outweigh the plaintiffs'.
nelogis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BldQMxdN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-26T11:54:29.165+0000) > > I'll agree Singed is one of if not the most unique champion in terms of playstyle (If you're playing proxy Singed). > I'd say Gnar is a runner up with the whole form shift thing, as well as Aurelion Sol who also plays with the 'run near enemy champions to kill them' concept. > Inting Sion is kinda just 0 damage tryndamere. Split push, take objectives. It's not as unique when you break it down. > > But I completely disagree with this statement: > > Not sure if you're a little biased here or what, but... Singed has a learning curve, yes, much like many other champions, but I feel like his skill ceiling... just isn't as high as other champions. Don't get me wrong, the difference between a good and bad Singed is noticeable, but _THE most rewarding?_ > > When I think of 'hard to master but rewarding' champions I think of things like Draven, Riven, Thresh, Nidalee, or Katarina. (honorable mentions to champions that are hard to master but not very rewarding bc nerfs: Kalista, Azir, Aurelion Sol) I'm not biased it is backed up by Riot Data https://twitter.com/blaustoise/status/1075515580570980352 Look at Singeds winrate peak, those are like THE one trick champs and Singed is ontop of all of them. Yes it's older data but I don't have anything else to prove the claim further so i hope this is enough.
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BldQMxdN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T12:08:31.054+0000) > > I'm not biased it is backed up by Riot Data > > https://twitter.com/blaustoise/status/1075515580570980352 > > Look at Singeds winrate peak, those are like THE one trick champs and Singed is ontop of all of them. > > Yes it's older data but I don't have anything else to prove the claim further so i hope this is enough. Are you saying that Aphelios's win rate difference between people playing him for the first few times and a few 100 times would be lower than Singed? What do you mean when you say Singed is more complex than Aphelios?
Quáx (NA)
: Im getting really sick of release skins being in larger skin lines.
: > [{quoted}](name=Waka FIocka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zzEpTy69,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:50:17.153+0000) > In the Kit Primer Post did you see that he has a unique, custom HUD? > "All the stuff above is a lot to take in, and a lot to track. Aphelios has a unique HUD to ease this burden." > > Well good for Aphelios! At least he can know what the hell is going on lol > > That invalidates this entire post alone, no? ...It seriously seems like people aren't even reading the first line of this post. Aphelios is not complicated to _**understand**_. I acknowledge that _**playing**_ him would require getting used to.
> [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zzEpTy69,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:12:35.592+0000) > > ...It seriously seems like people aren't even reading the first line of this post. > Aphelios is not complicated to _**understand**_. I acknowledge that _**playing**_ him would require getting used to. I dont think people need help understanding what each of his weapons do. Just how to interact with 5 weapons while wielding 2 at a time
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfj9QGx8,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-11-23T00:59:43.859+0000) > > Security guard- There job is to keep some nut job lunatic from entering Riot's HQ with a gun and shoot the balance team. > Janitors- Keep the offices clean and whatnot so you won't have to work in a place that smells like fart. > Contractors- I'm guessing they're involved in making deals to many things including LCS and such. > > Chief Diversity Officer.... > What's her job? Making sure that Riot's office are filled with Americans, Arabs, French, and other nationalities in one room? Her job is to make sure that if you're a white male you don't get hired at Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfj9QGx8,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T01:03:37.705+0000) > > Her job is to make sure that if you're a white male you don't get hired at Riot. Her job is to make sure that white males aren't the only people getting hired at Riot
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cRXuktgN,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:35:21.690+0000) > > _Removed_ It's not nice to make awful assumptions of people
: Happy International Men's Day!!
: "We're only going to let a select group of people play and only for 5 days"
Rioter Comments
: Riot sells a plain black hoodie for $65
LoL is a free game that's why they gotta charge the price that they charge
Rioter Comments
: Aram will be the next mode to go IMHO
You're wrong. ARAM has issues but not significant enough to remove it. Remember that TT was removed because hardly anyone played it unlike ARAM
Lęmon (NA)
: "Worlds was rigged let me use the song Phoenix for proof."
This thread is in hot: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/nLRemRgG-why-its-so-tempting-to-say-that-this-years-worlds-was-scripted Look at the comments, they're not joking
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nLRemRgG,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-10T18:32:51.279+0000) > > I don't know how they prepared against FPX, but they didn't seem like the same team that beat SKT. Maybe FPX just kept getting better and better and G2 had already peaked or thought they were good enough already after beating SKT. > > I would never say it was scripted, but the balance decisions in the last few years have definitely been more embraced by Chinese teams than other regions. And that's the main reason it's a bit difficult to accept and feels so tempting to buy into the conspiracy. If G2 looked like G2 and got actually outplayed, I wouldn't be posting any of this. However, G2 looked like....anyone _but_ G2. And that's what's odd. They rarely have their mojo off, especially in high level competitive games and here they just looked like they grabbed whatever they wanted like it was a derpy norm or URF game. G2 did not come to play today and that's what's odd. The lack of applause in the actual Paris arena and the outrage both on the Boards and Reddit is kinda proving the point. For reference, last year Fnatic looked awful but they looked tilted so I was more upset at Fnatic for not playing properly whereas this year G2 looked very scattered and like they didn't know wth they were doing, not even tilted but just an uncaring team. It almost felt like they were half asleep or sick or something. If it comes out that something fishy was happening, I sadly wouldn't be surprised. I don't expect anything to come to light, but it wouldn't be a shocker as much as other years.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nLRemRgG,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T18:39:11.485+0000) > > And that's the main reason it's a bit difficult to accept and feels so tempting to buy into the conspiracy. If G2 looked like G2 and got actually outplayed, I wouldn't be posting any of this. However, G2 looked like....anyone _but_ G2. And that's what's odd. They rarely have their mojo off, especially in high level competitive games and here they just looked like they grabbed whatever they wanted like it was a derpy norm or URF game. G2 did not come to play today and that's what's odd. > > The lack of applause in the actual Paris arena and the outrage both on the Boards and Reddit is kinda proving the point. > > For reference, last year Fnatic looked awful but they looked tilted so I was more upset at Fnatic for not playing properly whereas this year G2 looked very scattered and like they didn't know wth they were doing, not even tilted but just an uncaring team. It almost felt like they were half asleep or sick or something. > > If it comes out that something fishy was happening, I sadly wouldn't be surprised. I don't expect anything to come to light, but it wouldn't be a shocker as much as other years. There was nothing wrong with how G2 played. FPX was just insanely aggressive and G2 couldn't keep up.
: When is Senna being released?
Saturday and Sunday comprise the "weekend" since a 5 day work week is typically Mon-Fri
KABLUMP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=0004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:09:38.171+0000) > > I wouldn't say it's okay to call someone the N word because it's a racial slur, has nothing to with whether or not you're using it correctly. But if you're a chronic beta male who can't get people to like them, then it's probably the same issue as racial slurs in that it's immutable and a focal point for discriminatory action. Like that one kid everyone made fun of in high school, He tried to be likeable but always just pissed us all off, he was just bad at being a likeable human but didn't hurt noone... just had literally nothing interesting to say, was ugly as sin, and sorta stupid. he's still a virgin from what I heard (Small towns talk). He had a shitty life because of a bad hand, he's an incel by definition, and therefore to mock or berate him is effectively the same as targetting for any other immutable characteristic. If you don't condone racial slurs you should really stop and smell the roses around you, the term incel is the same as the N word in its spirit.
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=00040000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:13:37.008+0000) > > But if you're a chronic beta male who can't get people to like them, then it's probably the same issue as racial slurs in that it's immutable and a focal point for discriminatory action. > > Like that one kid everyone made fun of in high school, He tried to be likeable but always just pissed us all off, he was just bad at being a likeable human but didn't hurt noone... just had literally nothing interesting to say, was ugly as sin, and sorta stupid. he's still a virgin from what I heard (Small towns talk). He had a shitty life because of a bad hand, he's an incel by definition, and therefore to mock or berate him is effectively the same as targetting for any other immutable characteristic. > > If you don't condone racial slurs you should really stop and smell the roses around you, the term incel is the same as the N word in its spirit. You actually think being beta is as immutable as your race. That's incel shit man...
KABLUMP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=00040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:00:28.708+0000) > > Incelibacy has become an ideology. > > If a guy came to me and complained about how no woman finds him attractive and he's afraid he'll die alone, I wouldn't think of him as an incel to his face even though he's involuntarily celibate by definition. > > If another guy came to me and told me that women and men are mentally different in ways that make women inferior or damage male only spaces by existing, even if they're not a virgin, I'm gonna look at them as an incel sure but by that definition, the usage of the N word to talk about a person who would steal from you or do other terrible things is ok so long as you're doing it in that light. Which I gotta ask if that's how you feel because it directly translates
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=000400000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:02:21.027+0000) > > sure but by that definition, the usage of the N word to talk about a person who would steal from you or do other terrible things is ok so long as you're doing it in that light. Which I gotta ask if that's how you feel because it directly translates I wouldn't say it's okay to call someone the N word because it's a racial slur, has nothing to with whether or not you're using it correctly.
KABLUMP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pony Montana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:48:02.024+0000) > > ok incel If i sent a screencap of my tinder/grindr inbox you'd know that I am in fact not an Incel.
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:49:12.982+0000) > > If i sent a screencap of my tinder/grindr inbox you'd know that I am in fact not an Incel. Incelibacy has become an ideology. If a guy came to me and complained about how no woman finds him attractive and he's afraid he'll die alone, I wouldn't think of him as an incel to his face even though he's involuntarily celibate by definition. If another guy came to me and told me that women and men are mentally different in ways that make women inferior or damage male only spaces by existing, even if they're not a virgin, I'm gonna look at them as an incel
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:46:21.682+0000) > > Yes, this is my point exactly. > > Thanks for proving my point that saying "I miss when X was gender-restricted or mostly one gender" is a bad statement to make. So if I were to say, "I miss when female bathrooms were all female", you would decry that statement and call it sexist toward men?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:50:38.328+0000) > > So if I were to say, "I miss when female bathrooms were all female", you would decry that statement and call it sexist toward men? Since when have female bathrooms not been female?
: Lol, Hatespeech, huh Jikkers?
Saying you "miss when gamers were mostly male" sounds pretty exclusionary
Rioter Comments
Diävolo (EUW)
: what am I supposed to do with 25 prestige points ?
If Riot gives out 25 prestige points every anniversary, then 30 years from now you'll have enough for a prestige skin
Sneekers (NA)
: This is riot at their worst. Sorry but this game is dead compared to before, and only new players share your sentiment.
> [{quoted}](name=Sneekers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JfEiTq8H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T00:18:02.995+0000) > > This is riot at their worst. Sorry but this game is dead compared to before, and only new players share your sentiment. I bet you think all the VGUs were no good
Rioter Comments
: So any news on Fid Rework so far?
A new roadmap came out today
Shurik (EUW)
: can i test my ping before i start a game?!@$!@%!@%@!#$!@%?
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:36:28.131+0000) > > I remember when early surrender was announced, the Rioter said that they're implementing that system because most games where a surrender is initiated, the game results in a loss so the idea that there's still a chance to win is not a good argument against surrendering. There is a chance but it's a small chance that people such as myself don't care about. > > Also, with my system voting yes does mean you'll regain points that you lost but it also means that you lose that game however meaningful that game may be to you or whether you know for sure your odds winning. So there are still situations where it's better to push yes. The reason is because those same people who wanted to surrender decide to stop playing at their best because they didn't get what they wanted.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-10T22:47:24.598+0000) > > The reason is because those same people who wanted to surrender decide to stop playing at their best because they didn't get what they wanted. OR They started ff votes during losing games and losing games result in lost games more often than won games.
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:36:28.131+0000) > >There is a chance but it's a small chance that people such as myself don't care about. And who are you? Why does what you care about matter more than any other player?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:23:09.262+0000) > > And who are you? Why does what you care about matter more than any other player? I said "people such as myself". There are a ton of people that don't want to sit in unwinnable games > [{quoted}](name=AccurateYeet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:42:35.074+0000) > > Sounds like you just want to rig the system in your favor and give yourself and people like you an excuse to sandbag games that might otherwise be winnable. Nah
rujitra (NA)
: I think that anyone who thinks a game is ever over before the nexus falls should have their surrender vote ignored.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:30:34.180+0000) > > I think that anyone who thinks a game is ever over before the nexus falls should have their surrender vote ignored. Yikes, if I had to choose between having you or Nubrac on my team I'd probably choose the Teemo
: This is going to cause people to surrender even when there is a chance and punish people who believe in comebacks. Even if games looks bad there's still a chance the enemy will mess up and it can lead to a victory. Voting yes to a surrender and it succeeding would always making you gain a point so people would just surrender to regain points
> [{quoted}](name=Skaarl H Marx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hwYJk9hH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:18:51.844+0000) > > This is going to cause people to surrender even when there is a chance and punish people who believe in comebacks. Even if games looks bad there's still a chance the enemy will mess up and it can lead to a victory. Voting yes to a surrender and it succeeding would always making you gain a point so people would just surrender to regain points I remember when early surrender was announced, the Rioter said that they're implementing that system because most games where a surrender is initiated, the game results in a loss so the idea that there's still a chance to win is not a good argument against surrendering. There is a chance but it's a small chance that people such as myself don't care about. Also, with my system voting yes does mean you'll regain points that you lost but it also means that you lose that game however meaningful that game may be to you or whether you know for sure your odds winning. So there are still situations where it's better to push yes.
Rioter Comments
TisBis (NA)
: Give me my lp back
\#JusticeForTisBis
: Banned from forums due to name! I am religious! How dare you!
The swastika is a Hindu symbol y'know {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: You will not believe this just happened
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: So the ProJared allegations turned out false
Just awful. A decent man's reputation throw in the wastebin... This is why we have to doubt ALL women
: Why does everyone wants to win?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PcssmTls,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T18:42:29.128+0000) > > Why does everyone wants to win? Right?!?!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EXWUcAYk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-06T15:40:04.800+0000) > > Yeah, look at all those idiots playing TFT and watching it on Twitch. Don't they know it's overhyped? My dude, anything new is *going* to get attention. Especially with a mix of aggressive advertisement and controversy. Lots of people will get interested and check it out, and that number has been decreasing steadily since the initial spike. Same thing happened with fortnite, remember?
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EXWUcAYk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-07T01:20:26.028+0000) > > My dude, anything new is *going* to get attention. Especially with a mix of aggressive advertisement and controversy. Lots of people will get interested and check it out, and that number has been decreasing steadily since the initial spike. > > Same thing happened with fortnite, remember? And Fortnite is so popular at this point that it's known even in the mainstream
: Gamemodes then vs. now
Yeah, look at all those idiots playing TFT and watching it on Twitch. Don't they know it's overhyped?
Rioter Comments
: can i undo a disenchantment i did accident?
Reinstalling League should do the trick. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Vayne has that in her kit it's called buy mortal reminder.
> [{quoted}](name=ggigotfed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3PgERgNc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-27T18:07:17.794+0000) > > Vayne has that in her kit it's called buy mortal reminder. I've already addressed this. Why need to buy Mortal Reminder when she can have natural healing reduction and buy dominik's instead?
Rioter Comments
: Urf?
Spam/low effort
: honor system is a headache (who else think the same?
Show more

Trump4Prison2020

Level 176 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion