: Guess thats the end of my RP buying, this is too suspicious. It appears that they are joining in a brigade based on zero evidence, I knew they were greedy but I didn't know they were malicious at Rito.
I'm more than certain this is another misguided attempt at pretending to address the rampant sexism at Riot HQ. First the panel debacle, now this. They just won't put any real effort towards solving the problem.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Can Morde get gray health?
This seems counterproductive to the point of the shield. The shield charges up, you can see the max shield you'll get, and it's soley activated. Every other grey health mechanic is based on HP you'll recover or use in some way, but Morde's W is independent of his health bar so it wouldn't make sense to make his W display as grey health.
: Riot it is alright to do to Mord as you are doing to Akali.
I doubt they'll remove anything, at most it'll be a numbers change.
: NB3 and Nubrac both deserve to be ban, LOL
Temp support mid is still off meta. It's literally off the meta. And they were doing well too. Nb3 deserves to get banned for sabotaging a game, harassing players, and going AFK.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Prestige Caitlyn Splash updated!
The position is unnatural, but it's completely possible. It's humanly achievable, but it's just like Sivir where it's an incredibly uncomfortable position to see the character "resting" in.
Terozu (NA)
: Tbh im more worried about what kind of effect the Streamer fiasco will have on female rioters.
Actually, it wasn't brought up before until now. I don't see what this would have to do with female Rioters exclusively; Everyone involved with giving the streamer free reign and letting him command Rioters is to blame, not any one person.
hairdoll (NA)
: Lmao look up Nubrac and realize he does this leeching xp, terrible strat often and it is not "roaming" as stated. He sits in Lane and Leeches xp from mid/top. Don't get butthurt because he finally got what he deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=hairdoll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:35:17.093+0000) > > Lmao look up Nubrac and realize he does this leeching xp, terrible strat often and it is not "roaming" as stated. He sits in Lane and Leeches xp from mid/top. Don't get butthurt because he finally got what he deserved. And that excuses Nb3 behavior how exactly? Dunkey still got banned for abusive chat against a genuine troll, nb3 abuses chat and goes AFK and he gets his Riot ~~servant~~ friend to fetch a ban for someone he doesn't like.
: One look at the "hot" page shows why Riot will never take these forums seriously
So, Nubrac putting in effort to win, but in an unorthodox manner, deserves punishment. But Nightblue doesn't for abusive chat (prior to the "griefing" ) in lobby, in game, and on stream. And for going AFK in a game because he's upset.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pq16T6EY,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:43:49.171+0000) > > Yeah, some people at Riot have put in some good effort to experiment with bot lane meta. > > The Mordekaiser bot lane didn't have very much potential of being good for the game though... Ranged vs melee matchups, if they actually focus on laning instead of roaming, are usually horribly one-sided. Either the ranged champion pokes a melee champion who can't retaliate until they can't farm properly, or the melee champion manages to get a lucky lead via some cheese and then just keeps on snowballing until they can gapclose and burst the ranged champion. There isn't much of any back-and-forth though. In Mordekaiser bot's case, he had the snowballing built straight into his kit via the bonus xp on W ensuring he was always ahead. > > The time {{champion:74}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:30}} went bot was really nice though. I miss that. > I'd like it if all of these could go bot occasionally: > {{champion:74}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:63}} > > And in exchange, these could sometimes go mid: > {{champion:81}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:21}} > [...and I realize half of these already go mid sometimes. That's part of my point - it would only be fair if mages also go bot.] Half of those ADCs do not go mid. .-. Corki and Quinn are literally the only ones and Corki is the only one that does it with *any* regularity. Ezreal used to go mid but I haven't see that since season 5 or 6. I think the better way to phrase it would be if you want mages in midlane, then marksmen need to be given compensation buffs to either be able to deal with these new lane opponents with high base damages, CC, and an item specifically intended for dealing with AD champs(most with the intention to specifically *deal* with the marksmen that they'll now laning against, btw; mages and assassins are intended to pop squishies; it doesn't get much squishier than a marksmen) or to be able to solo go mid. Either way, the issue has never been ADCs shoving mages out of bot. Mages have always been able to go bot and destroy. They were just more popular when ADCs were hot garbage last season(which if we go back to, I will personally find a way to rally a boycott of Riot Games because that was fucking ass.).
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pq16T6EY,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2019-06-17T19:08:57.130+0000) > > Half of those ADCs do not go mid. .-. Corki and Quinn are literally the only ones and Corki is the only one that does it with *any* regularity. Ezreal used to go mid but I haven't see that since season 5 or 6. > > I think the better way to phrase it would be if you want mages in midlane, then marksmen need to be given compensation buffs to either be able to deal with these new lane opponents with high base damages, CC, and an item specifically intended for dealing with AD champs(most with the intention to specifically *deal* with the marksmen that they'll now laning against, btw; mages and assassins are intended to pop squishies; it doesn't get much squishier than a marksmen) or to be able to solo go mid. Either way, the issue has never been ADCs shoving mages out of bot. Mages have always been able to go bot and destroy. They were just more popular when ADCs were hot garbage last season(which if we go back to, I will personally find a way to rally a boycott of Riot Games because that was fucking ass.). Every time I hear "ADC was bad!" I remember how they immediately bounced back and became broken again. Also, all of those ADC's can and have gone mid.
: Roaming Teemo Support 3-Step Guide
Step 4: ignore all context so you can circlejerk about it on the Boards. Step 5: Fear all off meta play until a pro does it themselves. Then play it ad nauseam because the context of the pick doesn't matter, only that it was picked.
xAcidik (NA)
: Why are all of you hive-mind keyboard warriors pretending that Teemo supporting mid laners in your game without communication wouldn't tilt you? Stop. You're lying and you're just like the Teemo, riding the publicity it gets you.
> [{quoted}](name=xAcidik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:31:10.464+0000) > > Why are all of you hive-mind keyboard warriors pretending that Teemo supporting mid laners in your game without communication wouldn't tilt you? Stop. You're lying and you're just like the Teemo, riding the publicity it gets you. Being tilted doesn't give you permission to AFK and purposely sabotage the game for your team. Or abusive chat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:21:44.827+0000) > > Looks like toxic streamers have had a great influence on the playerbase. FYI there are people that don't accept trolling like you do.
> [{quoted}](name=H4H4 H1H1 H4H4,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:17:44.095+0000) > > FYI there are people that don't accept trolling like you do. Good thing the only troll that game was NB3.
: #MODS: Can you please start deleting these topics and suspending people who keep making them? This is harassment of another player and a clear violation of the "Naming and Shaming" of players set in the boards guidelines. I get he's a streamer and a popular guy but that shouldn't mean people can spam threads shitting on the guy. The circlejerk "Hate on NB3" fad has gone on long enough and you need to put a stop to it.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:47:22.362+0000) > > #MODS: > > Can you please start deleting these topics and suspending people who keep making them? This is harassment of another player and a clear violation of the "Naming and Shaming" of players set in the boards guidelines. I get he's a streamer and a popular guy but that shouldn't mean people can spam threads shitting on the guy. The circlejerk "Hate on NB3" fad has gone on long enough and you need to put a stop to it. He's a public face of Riot Games. I don't believe he qualifies for the name and shame rule if he streamed the game he broke the rules in.
: The guy was obviously trolling. Why are you defending something you would all criticize and yell at if it happened in your game? You're all hypocrites.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-06-15T16:17:57.990+0000) > > The guy was obviously trolling. Why are you defending something you would all criticize and yell at if it happened in your game? > > You're all hypocrites. Seems like it was going objectively well. I'd be fine with what Teemo was doing. Actual trolling looks very different than what this guy did.
: Morde sitting at 70% ban rate, 13% pick rate, and 56% WR even with 0 expereince on him
Little early to be calling for nerfs. Let's see how things go from here, especially since it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.
Kai Guy (NA)
: So... Basically your telling folks if they don't mindlessly play the same pick into every game regardless of viability or current meta its a positive thing? That if they develop a champion pool they add to their ability to climb and thus see an uptick in wins from that. I mean yea your right... but... you think Boards users are gonna support this? How many OTPs come here to demand gutting of champions/roles they struggle with on the daily?
Well actually one of the best ways to climb is to play about 3 champions exclusively whenever possible.
Rioter Comments
: Who keeps punkyfying champion at riot? Leave Kayle Hairstyle ALONE, she isn't Vi or Jinx.
While I understand and agree with your point, where are you going with "Angels this and that!" Exactly? It's a champion Riot made, they can change any feature at any given time because it's THEIR world and THEIR characters. Many angels are supposed to make you go insane upon seeing them because of their terrifying forms, but that's not the aspect Riot drew inspiration from.
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Acanthus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFi92KJ6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-07T05:27:37.653+0000) > > Essence flare is such an obviously unhealthy mechanic. But things being obviously unhealthy hasn't stopped things like the Rengar and Leblanc reverts. Or the burst meta in general. 0 Clue what you mean by putting Le blanc in that sentence
Do you also have zero clue why LeBlanc builds AP? Lol
Meoth (NA)
: What if Flash wasn't in the game?
Tower diving would be almost impossible to mess up. Immobile champs would get camped to infinity.
Pink Shaco (EUNE)
: Delete his model from the game and do the same as you did for Galio VGU.
Ha! Mundo looks like an old Crash Bandicoot villain!
shabingi (NA)
: -0.4 base hp regen, kassadin is balanced guys!!!
Subtly and crucial changes are lost on the Boards.
: Akali is underpowered plox buff ritoto
I keep forgetting GD and M&G are twins.
: Neeko's Sexuality Is A Minor Part Of Her Character
It isn't a bad thing, so stop pretending it isn't a major part of her character. She literally has a universal quote towards female champions saying "I like you!" She isn't less of a character because of her sexuality, people. No other character is so upfront about their sexuality in comparison so far, the closest example is Rakan about his relationship which isn't the same thing in this situation. Also, saying you "Didn't even see her lines as flirting/romantic, etc" doesn't mean anything. She was confirmed lesbian, and everyone else saw it coming. You're lack of reading context doesn't make her intentions less clear.
: > [{quoted}](name=TsunamiWave22,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=001e0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:16:24.800+0000) > > Did you also watch the interactions video? It's heavily implied. From my perspective she was just playful and fun. When she became a man, she felt strange because she changed genders. Likely prefers being female. That's all.
> [{quoted}](name=Horrible Human,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=001e00000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T05:33:27.768+0000) > > From my perspective she was just playful and fun. > > When she became a man, she felt strange because she changed genders. Likely prefers being female. > That's all. She's heavily implying romantic attraction to female champions, is the point I was making. Not sure why you're bringing up the male transformation line.
: Do you think it'd be better if Riot just removed the negative quotes towards males? I feel like that'd be best, literally no other champ is really speciesist, racist or sexist besides some occasions where someone doesn't like yordles or the undead. Besides that any hate stems purely from faction, the main culprit being Noxus/ Noxians and some direct mentionings like how Eve calls Ahri a slut. Edit: For the record Neeko isn't really being directly sexist, but still no other champ acts that way towards other races or genders.
> [{quoted}](name=The DrBonjigollo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:15:25.211+0000) > > Do you think it'd be better if Riot just removed the negative quotes towards males? I feel like that'd be best, literally no other champ is really speciesist, racist or sexist besides some occasions where someone doesn't like yordles or the undead. Besides that any hate stems purely from faction, the main culprit being Noxus/ Noxians. I think she would be better like that. Everything about her is fine to me, except for her rather crude lines toward male champions. I mean seriously, "Do I smell as bad as I look?" is pretty on the nose. She's honestly pretty cool otherwise.
: I watched her whole video and never thought any of her comments were sexual. I think many of you are just reading too far into this. lol
> [{quoted}](name=Horrible Human,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2018-11-20T02:49:02.994+0000) > > I watched her whole video and never thought any of her comments were sexual. I think many of you are just reading too far into this. lol Did you also watch the interactions video? It's heavily implied.
: I can already tell you. Group A will be celebrating for some LGBT representation. Group B would simply acknowledge it & move on with their life. Group C would be like "Why does it matter?" & wonder why is her sexuality such a big deal. Group D would think "Ew, Riot giving into these SJW Tumblr freaks."
> [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5KBdpeZB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T21:01:01.469+0000) > > I can already tell you. > > Group A will be celebrating for some LGBT representation. > Group B would simply acknowledge it & move on with their life. > Group C would be like "Why does it matter?" & wonder why is her sexuality such a big deal. > Group D would think "Ew, Riot giving into these SJW Tumblr freaks." I just dislike her "Ew boys are gross" type lines.
: Incrediblis
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Qsv1roN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:48:29.794+0000) > > Incrediblis **I N C R E D I B I L I S**
saltran (EUW)
: Teleport Nerf coming on Preseason Patch (MapleNectar twitter)
New TP nerf: Any player taking TP now has their max health reduced by 50%, cannot do anything except auto attack, and must go up top lane along the minion wave until they die.
: Why is it that Jax is never getting nerfed??
: If you had the power to change ONE thing about LoL, what would it be?
Allow large scale visual updates to champions that aged well or simply may not have reworked anytime in the near future. I.E. Blitzcrank, Ezreal, Kayle, etc.
: D or F: What's your flash key, and why?
D because I rest my twitchy index finger on F. I'm 98% sure I wouldn't press a summoner on accident from nothing, but I have reflex pressed them when I was unaware of a crucial detail in something (such as typing a word without chat up and flashing, or not noticing a skillshots whiff before I flash from it) Having it somewhere I need to take .2 seconds to move to is better for me, personally.
: > [{quoted}](name=geeklove,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bfsP3wXZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-06T21:00:41.498+0000) > > He won't, because he only spouts all this stuff about women and nonbinary folks to impress his girlfriend, not because he actually believes it. He can believe what he wants man. Dont let it bug you
> [{quoted}](name=ApollyonBainer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bfsP3wXZ,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T21:15:55.375+0000) > > He can believe what he wants man. Dont let it bug you In all fairness, someone with genuine care shouldn't pull such heavy-handed things right off the bat. The whole situation was poorly handled, if he really supports the cause he should acknowledge his misjudgment and terrible choice of words.
Bazerka (NA)
: Hello!
I don't trust your sincerity or lack thereof, but you weren't involved in this fiasco as far as I'm aware, so I have no reason to be upset with you. Regardless of how genuine this is, thank you, I hope you have a nice day as well.
: privilege? what privilege? i work a job im stuck on second shift iv been trying to get on first but some girl who signed up a 3 weeks after me never worked here before got first shift because she and i quote "didnt feel like working at night" i ask about it an i just get told to deal with it wheres my privilege
> [{quoted}](name=Captainn Ginyu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sV0L5oH4,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-06T19:03:37.304+0000) > > privilege? what privilege? > > i work a job im stuck on second shift iv been trying to get on first but some girl who signed up a 3 weeks after me never worked here before got first shift because she and i quote "didnt feel like working at night" i ask about it an i just get told to deal with it > > wheres my privilege People think that because you won't get racially profiled like me you have some type of benefit. It's blaming the people unaffected by an issue instead of the people who ARE the issue.
Quannari (NA)
: So let me get this straight...
"Straight" **REEEEEEEEEEEEE!** (Bisexual male, in case you think it matters)
: I can't believe I genuinely wanted to work for you guys when I was younger
If it makes you feel better, Riot is just projecting here and actually doesn't care about men OR women. After all, this event solves nothing regarding the sexism in their workplace.
Rioter Comments
: wtf is a pendulum
> [{quoted}](name=Rip and Tear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=65tc1pVo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-28T21:50:10.485+0000) > > wtf is a pendulum Something that should have never been created. And don't get me STARTED on "Link" monsters!
Pale Mask (EUW)
: What shape would Evelynn take to seduce your favourite champion(s)?
{{champion:4}} Herself! Or giant bags of gold... {{champion:104}} Full auto shotgun. {{champion:266}} Plans to destroy Mount Targon.
: Yi's E also doesn't cost mana :/
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XP2wzczt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-25T12:01:05.679+0000) > > Yi's E also doesn't cost mana :/ Brb casting Redemption in lane with E
: Playing with Teleport Top lane, feel like a heavy weight special against champions with ignite.
I play top lane every so often and saw those TP nerfs (I've been gone for a few weeks due to moving) and I just can't see it being worth that time anymore. Like even a passive laner benefits from ignite because it's more strength to your all-ins and/or defending yourself.
: Can you revert tryndamere E cd buff?
Champions who are unhealthy usually get nerfed into the ground until their rework, but Tryndamere seems to get special treatment on that note. Low winrates never stopped Riot before.
: remove flash bring blink dagger from dota 2 {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMorals,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BvAxuUIX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-18T18:56:07.227+0000) > > remove flash > > bring blink dagger from dota 2 > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} That would be so much stupid fun! Blink Amumu ult, blink Swain ult, blink Hecarim E. The possibilities are endless!
: > [{quoted}](name=TsunamiWave22,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q6A9HFAL,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-06-19T16:22:19.725+0000) > > Ornn upgrades were actually found to be more efficient for 1000 gold than most other things you could buy. That's outright false. Ornn's upgrades for almost every item are just within 100% gold efficiency +/- 5%. A select few items (Rabadon's and the 2 support items) are above that, but most are not. Likewise, Ornn items are paying 500/1000 gold for *just* slightly more normal stats. This is a problem because most power from items comes from unique passives on fully completed items. Delaying actual items for *at best* slightly more stats is silly and wrong in almost every single case barring the support items which reset the active and are above normal efficiency and only having 1k gold before a major teamfight but no item near completion.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q6A9HFAL,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T17:23:40.144+0000) > > That's outright false. Ornn's upgrades for almost every item are just within 100% gold efficiency +/- 5%. A select few items (Rabadon's and the 2 support items) are above that, but most are not. > > Likewise, Ornn items are paying 500/1000 gold for *just* slightly more normal stats. This is a problem because most power from items comes from unique passives on fully completed items. Delaying actual items for *at best* slightly more stats is silly and wrong in almost every single case barring the support items which reset the active and are above normal efficiency and only having 1k gold before a major teamfight but no item near completion. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/XNlPKJTM-ornns-upgraded-item-stats-and-how-much-value-you-get-from-an-upgrade
: Infinity Edge should be disabled on champions that don't have any crit
Ornn upgrades were actually found to be more efficient for 1000 gold than most other things you could buy.
: is brand a burst mage or a DoT mage or a teamfight mage?
Teamfighting isn't exclusive from damage dealing.
Galiö (NA)
: Loll then aatrox Q fills the same purpose as his old dash. If u wanna play that game :p
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yGHIfsVv,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-14T01:37:29.525+0000) > > Loll then aatrox Q fills the same purpose as his old dash. If u wanna play that game :p Not the same at all unfortunately. And of course this rework changed how Aatrox even works fundamentally.
Galiö (NA)
: Galio kept 1 spell and looks completely different. Wtf are u talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yGHIfsVv,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-06-13T17:05:00.359+0000) > > Galio kept 1 spell and looks completely different. Wtf are u talking about. His Q fills the same purpose and is effectively the same except without slow. It even comes out like a combination between old Q and old E. And his W is his old ultimate. Aatrox has his ultimate. So there's that.
Show more

TsunamiWave22

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion