Kid Gir (NA)
: so what your saying is i should just let people say what they want and be ok with that? if i just play out the game and let someone actively abuse me then who is to say i wont be tilted beyond belief for the next game i play and ofcourse your answer will be "you can simply mute them" however i dont mute people as they tend to often have the one occasional good idea that can win a game, but my mother never raised me to let somebody run over me, therefore if i cant simply stand up for myself then why even play a game where i am subjected to constant toxicity, its for the same reason i quit COD, its getting too populated with people who abuse others into a argument and get out of the situation free of consequenses cus the other person (in this case me) lost their cool and decided to say something
> so what your saying is i should just let people say what they want and be ok with that? Yes. > if i just play out the game and let someone actively abuse me then who is to say i wont be tilted beyond belief for the next game i play Either mute them or laugh it off to yourself because the comments of random people on the internet mean literally nothing. > but my mother never raised me to let somebody run over me That's good, but irrelevant. Toxicity is not a solution to other toxicity. > people who abuse others into a argument and get out of the situation free of consequenses cus the other person (in this case me) lost their cool and decided to say something They didn't get off scott free though. If you reported them, then they are being processed by the exact same system as you. Even if they weren't punished for these specific offenses, your report will count towards their potential future punishments should they continue.
: Spellvamp got removed because AOE mages healing to full on a minion wave was seen as unhealthy
That isn't why spellvamp was removed though. It was removed because it was literally only a viable build option on Vladimir. Nobody else could use it to a point where it was actually, well, useful.
: Something i found about Warwick and potential builds.
I haven't played in months, but this champion update is single handedly bringing me back as soon as the patch hits. Thank you for this research. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Caítlyn (NA)
: Toxic players in bot games
Sometimes, you'll meet up with unreasonable people. The sad truth is that some people are just assholes for the sake of being assholes.
scazzman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pTPQd4AR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-18T03:52:24.583+0000) > > In truth, they should be mature enough to hold their tongue. > If they can't do that, Riot makes it clear that they are no longer welcome to play League and bans them. could you also not argue that they shouldnt have to hold thier tongue. simply because someone might get offended? hate speech i can understand. swearing i could accept. but no one should be banned from a game simply for being sarcastic or passive aggressive
I (and many others) contend that they _should_ learn to hold their tongue. Because no matter how you look at it, berating and being a douche to other people does not in any way contribute positively to a **team based game**. You can help others to improve at and understand the game without being an asshole at the same time. People with no self-control are the opposite of beneficial in a team oriented environment. Period.
: I meant to post the same picture, but I copied the URL wrong and Photobucket got angry https://media.giphy.com/media/B33saVGoouwNi/giphy.gif
It's okay, Fish. I still love you. <3 https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/11/11/470058__safe_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_animated_plot_hug_raised+eyebrow_loop_wonderbolts+academy_hape.gif
: Try refreshing. It was only broken for like 15 seconds lol https://app.donorpath.org/img/refresh.gif
It was a different image though. It had something to do with villains and linked to a photobucket error page. https://media2.giphy.com/media/Ef0TRTKRVGGQw/giphy.gif
: http://ci.memecdn.com/392/2604392.gif
Fish, did you... Did you post a broken gif? https://media.riffsy.com/images/bd7f05f8072795e1514c4f750845c5bd/raw I saw that before you edited it you sneaky fish.
: When you get matched with a 4-man premade
That feel when you downvote a LaughingFish thread for the first time in your life. https://media.riffsy.com/images/9ecdbc8b345d3d0dc37f88f71984eaad/raw
: Really Riot?
Is there a special spot in hell reserved for the person who triggered you? Ideally, yeah. Is it wise to use League's chat system to respond to obviously intentionally offensive assholes? No, it really isn't. If you had muted and reported them, you wouldn't be making this post right now. Believe me when I say I understand the urge to tell off people like that. However, the League chat really isn't the correct place to do that. And claiming Riot supports terrorism because of this is laughable at best. You broke League's rules by flipping out on the guy, and you were punished accordingly. It sucks that this happened to you, but it's something that could have been easily avoided. What the other person said is irrelevant in regards to your punishment, just as anything you said would be irrelevant to theirs. I can guarantee you that telling him off accomplished nothing because why should he care what you say? He's already made it clear that he's just out to piss people off. Letting him know he's succeeding in doing that isn't improving matters. The Orlando shooting was a national tragedy. I know it, you know it, and I guarantee you that the asshole from your League match knows it. The difference between the two of you is that you are very passionate about the issue, and he was looking to use it for a sick laugh. You are a distinctly better person than he is, but that doesn't exempt you from Riot's rules within the context of their game. In closing: Don't try to fight edgelords with anger. It only makes them stronger, because it's exactly what they are looking for.
: ***
Careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Why Does Everybody Hate Teemo?
It might be that at the time of his release he was a nightmare to deal with. Ranged, the first blind in the game, the first poison in the game (applied through ranged basic attacks no less), and the first champion with invisible traps in the game. He was new in a lot of frustrating ways, and I imagine he would have been nightmarishly irritating to deal with on release. My guess is that all of those new frustrating mechanics gave him a bad reputation out of the gate, and as a result he's become something of a running joke in the League community when it comes to evil and irritation. I just thought of all this in the last 5 minutes, so I might be wrong. Still, this is the theory that I'm going with. I hope I helped.
: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2176199821/50926790?tab=overview {{champion:41}} Me {{champion:51}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:105}} 3 man premade {{champion:53}} Other solo player {{champion:51}} LMFAO, GP? fking useless champion {{champion:203}} Pick someone who's actually good you dingus {{champion:41}} GP is my main, I want to win my promos so I'm picking my main {{champion:51}} Your main is a useless champ lmao {{champion:53}} Guys, let him play his main In game, {{champion:51}} and{{champion:203}} are feeding, I am 2/1 {{champion:51}} omfg, Lux support is so broken {{champion:53}} Broken? Learn to freakin dodge skillshots, I've landed tons of hooks onto your traps and you RUN from them?! FFS GP's used his ult down here like 5 times to try to help and you and Kindred die when Kindred ganks while we have a GP ult and a Fizz gank?! {{champion:51}} STFU {{champion:105}} I'm 4/2, stfu, I'll carry this {{champion:53}} We're only in this game RN because GP keeps drawing Graves' attention top with splitpushing {{champion:203}} You mean that useless ho? He's been pushing for like 7 minutes and hasn't killed their inhib yet {{champion:41}} OH GEE, I'm getting ganked and have to run the hell away so I don't die while they protect their inhib tower {{champion:105}} and{{champion:203}} get some more kills but keep dying Meanwhile I am having a field day getting tons of farm and splitpushing and getting kills and eventually get their inhib tower, but not the actual inhib Later, I am caught twice in multi-man ganks and promptly slaughtered so I now have 3 deaths 2/8 {{champion:51}} As I said, useless champ {{champion:41}} I've killed 4 towers and died less than any one of you, meanwhile you've fed their support {{champion:99}} like no tomorrow and {{champion:62}} has come back by killing all of you except {{champion:53}} Later on: {{champion:41}} 18/3, boots have been sold {{champion:53}} GP, I think you and I are the only credible threats to the enemy team {{champion:41}} Agreed {{champion:53}} Guys, play around GP, he's super fed {{champion:51}} He ain't gonna do shit {{champion:41}} {{champion:53}} *Blitz pulls their fed support Lux out of position into one of my barrels and together we 2v4 the enemy team and get 2 towers + bot inhib. Then after we recall we 2 man Baron and finally push to win* End game: {{champion:41}} 21/4/11 {{champion:41}} "Useless champ" huh? Thank you Blitz for being the ONE person who had some damn faith in me {{champion:104}} GP carried the fuk out of you guys, holy shit {{champion:99}} I tried :C *3 man premade quietly leaves* PS, Rip 100% critplank
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tumblr_ml87q0tkrp1re3x32o1_.gif
: What kind of Yugioh Deck did you use to have?
Actually, who here still remembers Harpy Lady and Harpy Girl before they got censored? I know I do. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: Harpy. I idolized Mai Valentine when I was a kid.
On the subject of Winged-Beast type monsters, I actually went through my cards and found my Crystal Beast and **Mist Valley** decks. I forgot I even had a Mist Valley deck and nearly squeed with delight when I found it. :3
: Game 1 Fr0doBallSaggins: dude stfu Fr0doBallSaggins: kids lose their minds because i was afk for a minute Fr0doBallSaggins: get that Fr0doBallSaggins: didnt even realize he was bot Fr0doBallSaggins: my back Fr0doBallSaggins: i wouldnt have backed Fr0doBallSaggins: thats my bad bro soz Fr0doBallSaggins: oh my Fr0doBallSaggins: this ashe has 83 cs Fr0doBallSaggins: she bought a cull Fr0doBallSaggins: for what Fr0doBallSaggins: he wasnt in lane? Fr0doBallSaggins: how would i have known? Fr0doBallSaggins: barely Fr0doBallSaggins: report ashe Fr0doBallSaggins: toxic asf Fr0doBallSaggins: this ashe Fr0doBallSaggins: gg Fr0doBallSaggins: we dont have an adc Fr0doBallSaggins: she started a cull Fr0doBallSaggins: dont contest dragon please Fr0doBallSaggins: can i have some help? Fr0doBallSaggins: ashe Fr0doBallSaggins: why Fr0doBallSaggins: would Fr0doBallSaggins: you Fr0doBallSaggins: ult Fr0doBallSaggins: when bard Fr0doBallSaggins: did Fr0doBallSaggins: wtf? Fr0doBallSaggins: you Fr0doBallSaggins: chain Fr0doBallSaggins: ult Fr0doBallSaggins: AS SOON AS BARD DID Fr0doBallSaggins: one of oyu ult Fr0doBallSaggins: than the other Fr0doBallSaggins: than the other Fr0doBallSaggins: we cant win if you dont do that Fr0doBallSaggins: take my advice kid Fr0doBallSaggins: going to enjoy seeing you banned Fr0doBallSaggins: fight while Fr0doBallSaggins: jkin dead Fr0doBallSaggins: go Fr0doBallSaggins: you do no damage Fr0doBallSaggins: im done Fr0doBallSaggins: ashe does 0 damage Fr0doBallSaggins: 2 ppl got ulted Fr0doBallSaggins: and that was cause of mumu Fr0doBallSaggins: im dying on purpose now Fr0doBallSaggins: idc Fr0doBallSaggins: ashe is bronze Fr0doBallSaggins: bard brought him Fr0doBallSaggins: so gg Fr0doBallSaggins: you need a rylias dude Fr0doBallSaggins: why would you build an abby scepter in the middle of the game Fr0doBallSaggins: and not early Fr0doBallSaggins: gg Fr0doBallSaggins: report ashe super toxic
> Fr0doBallSaggins: report ashe > Fr0doBallSaggins: going to enjoy seeing you banned > Fr0doBallSaggins: im dying on purpose now > Fr0doBallSaggins: report ashe super toxic These are much more likely reasons for your punishment. Asking for reports is a punishable offense, as it is classified as a form of harassment. Group reports don't make the automated system check any faster or harder, and it is an attempt by you to pit a group against an individual. You also stated that you would begin dying on purpose, which is never a good idea (or helpful in any way for that matter). Your chat was consistently negative throughout most of the match, but the lines I quoted above are the most likely to have gotten you where you are now. If you've had 10 and 25 game chat restrictions in the past few months, then the 14 day ban is the next step up regardless of severity of toxic chat logs found. So don't think of it as an extreme punishment for a minor infraction. Think of it as the result of repeat offenses stacking to net you a more serious punishment over time. I hope I was able to clear a few things up for you.
: What kind of Yugioh Deck did you use to have?
I actually had several decks (still do somewhere). I had two different ones that focused on Ritual Summons (my favorite summon type) and one that focused on the Lv. series of monsters (especially the Horus the Black Flame Dragon set). My favorite go-to deck though was definitely the Crystal Beasts. (Crystal Abundance is OP as fuck.)
: /ALL Chat | Who Do You Ship?
As an avid shipper, I found the commentary of this video positively cringeworthy. Art was good though.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yt4O8sQzl7Y/maxresdefault.jpg
: When the Cho Gath gets ahold of the Hecarim
As a Brony AND a Batman fan, I love this gif. It's random and hilarious to me, and the version I used to have didn't have the lightning at the end. Thank you for posting this, as I'm sure that Bronies like me capable of taking a joke will love it. https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/3/29/588073__safe_animated_screencap_edit_lyra+heartstrings_hub+logo_doctor+whooves_leap+of+faith_spoiler-colon-s04e20_merry+may.gif
: What are your Favorite off Meta builds?
Top lane attack speed bruiser Braum. {{champion:201}} + {{item:3047}} + {{item:3742}} + {{item:3091}} + {{item:3078}} + {{item:3053}} + {{item:3153}} Just added Trinity in now. The triforce changes make me want to give it a shot.
awdaf (NA)
: If I am getting harassing phone calls from a company daily, what do i do? Call the police and ask them to investigate and act accordingly? No, that would be a big waste of time for the police and I, so, the easy thing to do is to block the calls number on my end of the phone company and there, no one is hurt. They keep calling, but I never see it
There is a significant difference between calling the police and distracting them with a telemarketer, and using an automated report system to deal with problem League players. You can waste the police force's time. You cannot waste the Instant Feedback System's time. Your analogy needs work. The mute button is not a license to be an asshole to other players. If someone needs to be muted due to toxicity, then they've already made themselves a problem.
Wygol (EUW)
: Best movie of all time, I will not be told otherwise.
Impossible. [The best movie of all time](http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117998/) was made back in 1996. My opinion is more right than your opinion in my own mind. ;P
Vathyr (EUW)
: Galio's Theme - In Memory of Durand
http://i.imgur.com/jtDqeGe.gif
: Logically speaking, 4 man premades are likely to be in voicechat or communicate with each other more than their solo teammate. They're also much more concerned with their premade than the solo player, so the solo is often left to fend for themselves. It doesn't feel good to get carried by a 4 man, get stomped by a 4 man, get trolled by a 4 man, or get harassed by a 4 man. Premades are cancer for solo players.
I frequently play solo, and in premade groups of sizes 2-4. Maybe it's just the group that I play with and the groups I end up with when solo, but I barely ever see the issues you're bringing up. I always see it as there being 5 people. Sure, I might be in the same room as 3 of them, but we still need the 5th one to do well. I, and the people I play with understand that. A more accurate closing statement for your above post would be premades **_can be_** cancer for solo players. Of course, solo players can be cancer for solo players too. Premades are no different from randoms. We're all here to win and hopefully have some fun while we do. Premades are not inherently bad or good, and the same goes for solo players.
: 4 mans inconsiderately force a solo to fill their gap and deal with their shit for 35 minutes.
Inconsiderate how? Either way it's still 5 people. And what 'shit' does the solo player have to deal with? 4 man premades are not douchebags by default, and claiming they are is simply a discriminatory mindset.
: what's with all the hate for 4 man queues?
4 man premades are just convenient to blame. It's silly, but that describes the mentality of a lot of League players. Premades are not inherently bad, just like solo players are not inherently bad. However, there is a tendency for one of the two to blame the other when things go pear shaped. This goes for both parties.
: > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-07T02:27:30.443+0000) > > Don&#x27;t pat yourself on the back. That was a response to my post. It wasn't though, bud. Thanks for being toxic though. Also sick response time and downvote! :) its people like you that ruin this community.
> And the reason I'm so hesitant to "discuss" with you is because of the sheer amount of text you type. I type a lot because I want to make sure I explain my point properly. You shouldn't be intimidated by how much text is there. Just quote the parts you take issue with and respond to those parts. No need to comment on the entire thing. > Also because I feel no matter what I say you will simply disagree with me, because you seem to think you're never in the wrong, and always right. What's the point in talking to someone like that? I'm perfectly capable of admitting when I am wrong. You still haven't even tried to tell me WHAT I said that was wrong though. How can you claim that I think I'm never in the wrong while simultaneously refusing to even try to prove me wrong in the first place? Also, of course I think I'm right. Why would I tell you something I think is wrong? Part of a discussion is presenting your own points which are counter to mine so that I can consider those and possibly put out my own counter points. That's how discussions work. I'm honestly not trying to troll you here. I simply want you to expand on your points. Maybe I'll agree with you, and maybe I won't. It depends on what kinds of proof you have against my points. And if I disagree with you, you can be sure that I'll explain myself so that you can consider my points and maybe come up with more counter points of your own. Seriously, we don't have to be at each others throats to talk about this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-07T02:27:30.443+0000) > > Don&#x27;t pat yourself on the back. That was a response to my post. It wasn't though, bud. Thanks for being toxic though. Also sick response time and downvote! :) its people like you that ruin this community.
I don't remember once calling you trash or personally insulting you in any way. I also haven't asked anyone to report you, so I'm not actually doing ANY of the things you were banned for. And you still aren't actually answering any of my questions to you. Again, why post a discussion if you aren't going to discuss anything?
: > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-07T02:27:30.443+0000) > > Don&#x27;t pat yourself on the back. That was a response to my post. It wasn't though, bud. Thanks for being toxic though. Also sick response time and downvote! :) its people like you that ruin this community.
What part of this post of mine was toxic?: > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-06T02:56:40.082+0000) > > Then mute and report them. What&#x27;s so difficult about that? > > Quote everything I said that was incorrect. I&#x27;d like to correct myself if need be. > > That is irrelevant in regards to your punishment. If you reported them, then they would go through the same system that you did. It doesn&#x27;t mean that they&#x27;d be punished for this specific game at this specific time, but it would contribute to their future behavioral reviews and possible punishments. By all means, tell me. It seems pretty reasonable to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-07T02:27:30.443+0000) > > Don&#x27;t pat yourself on the back. That was a response to my post. It wasn't though, bud. Thanks for being toxic though. Also sick response time and downvote! :) its people like you that ruin this community.
> You try so hard dude...I couldn't care less about anything you just wrote. Great attitude. No wonder you were banned. > For one, I did check, and its not a response to anyone. Then I guess the fact that I got an alert when he posted it in response to me and the fact that discussion view places it directly under my comment and inside the comment chain means nothing? You clearly didn't check very hard, as it isn't difficult to find. > Two, how am I full of myself? You mentioned my response time in a condescending way, showing that you seem to think I've been obsessively refreshing this page for the past 24 hours. No forum post is worth that much to me. > Three, I know enough from all of these ridiculous posts you've made to have my opinion about you. What have I said that was ridiculous? Was it the part where I impartially told you exactly how the system works and why it punished you? Or was it the part where I called you out on not reading your 14 day suspension notice to see that it was, in fact, your final warning? > You've done nothing but be a toxic asshole to me, Lies. I gave you information in a perfectly reasonable manner. It just wasn't what you wanted to hear. The only thing you might consider toxic is when I called you out on your lie about not getting an explicit final warning. > Four, I don't care enough to elaborate, and its just my opinion anyways So then why respond to my initial post in the first place? What's more, why bother making a topic in a discussion thread if you don't actually care enough to discuss anything? Honestly, what sense does that make?
: > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-07T02:27:30.443+0000) > > Don&#x27;t pat yourself on the back. That was a response to my post. It wasn't though, bud. Thanks for being toxic though. Also sick response time and downvote! :) its people like you that ruin this community.
1: It was. Go into discussion view and you'll see that it was posted in response to me. 2: I refreshed the page and saw that this topic had a new post. Don't be so full of yourself to think that I'd be stalking this thread 24 hours after the fact. 3: You claim that people like me ruin this community? You know nothing about me, and obviously have no idea what you are talking about. 4: You still have yet to respond to my previous post in this thread. You said I was wrong about something and then never elaborated.
: > [{quoted}](name=Airman CompSci,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-06T14:50:29.881+0000) > > You, my friend, need to be an arbiter. xD > > Good work. I have yet to see your logic falter in this case. Haha, thanks! Yea, I try to tell the truth, and nothing else. So my stories don't change generally, same with the logic I use in discussions. :)
Don't pat yourself on the back. That was a response to my post.
: > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-06T02:44:33.864+0000) > > Blatant lies. If you read the notice that came with your 14 day suspension, it says in no uncertain terms that failure to improve your behavior will result in the permanent closure of your account. > > It doesn&#x27;t matter how many reports you get in a single game. What matters is how many games you are VALIDLY reported in. The automated system is capable of separating legitimate reports from illegitimate ones. The invalid reports are thrown out, and the invalid reporter&#x27;s future reports are given a lower weight in the system should the trend of false reports continue. Group reports do no more than one report, and the system is designed this way to prevent premades from holding solo players hostage. > > In these chat logs you were threatening people with bans and asking others to report people. Both of those actions are considered forms of harassment and negative coercion by the system, and thus were punishable offenses. You had recently been given a 14 day ban, and so your account was already on its last legs. The next punishment tier after 14 day ban is permanent ban regardless of severity, and you were explicitly warned of this in your 14 day suspension notice. They were also asking for help reporting me, and conspiring to report me the entire game, while being toxic players to me. I fail to see why you wrote so much, seeing as half of it was wrong, and while the other half of your point is correct, again, they also broke all of those rules.
> They were also asking for help reporting me, and conspiring to report me the entire game, while being toxic players to me. Then mute and report them. What's so difficult about that? > I fail to see why you wrote so much, seeing as half of it was wrong, Quote everything I said that was incorrect. I'd like to correct myself if need be. > they also broke all of those rules. That is irrelevant in regards to your punishment. If you reported them, then they would go through the same system that you did. It doesn't mean that they'd be punished for this specific game at this specific time, but it would contribute to their future behavioral reviews and possible punishments.
: > [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3h7eNrP,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-05T22:10:05.599+0000) > > Fair enough, if you really had no chat restrictions, then that 14-day ban was due to slightly more extreme toxicity, either in amounts or intensity. > Either way, if I&#x27;m not mistaken there should be something in the mail (or the client when you log in, I don&#x27;t remember which) that mentions this being your last chance. I was not notified of it being my last chance, I checked my email and the logs from my 14 day. Even if I was, why was this minor offense enough to be my last chance? Ill tell you why. The report system is based on how many people report you, not on the offense. Everyone keeps saying things like "you've done it before you deserve it" and how I was banned for this and that. The ban system doesn't work like that. Its automated. The moment those 3 trolls said they were reporting me, in unison, while Being toxic to me, I was banned. There was no review if the situation. Same thing that happened last time. I find that extremely unfair. They were doing everything I was punished for, and more, and I get banned?
> I was not notified of it being my last chance Blatant lies. If you read the notice that came with your 14 day suspension, it says in no uncertain terms that failure to improve your behavior will result in the permanent closure of your account. > The report system is based on how many people report you, not on the offense. It doesn't matter how many reports you get in a single game. What matters is how many games you are VALIDLY reported in. The automated system is capable of separating legitimate reports from illegitimate ones. The invalid reports are thrown out, and the invalid reporter's future reports are given a lower weight in the system should the trend of false reports continue. Group reports do no more than one report, and the system is designed this way to prevent premades from holding solo players hostage. In these chat logs you were threatening people with bans and asking others to report people. Both of those actions are considered forms of harassment and negative coercion by the system, and thus were punishable offenses. You had recently been given a 14 day ban, and so your account was already on its last legs. The next punishment tier after 14 day ban is permanent ban regardless of severity, and you were explicitly warned of this in your 14 day suspension notice.
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XUdyOQH6,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-05T07:50:32.860+0000) > > To use McDonald&#x27;s wifi you have to buy the burger too, says so before you hit &quot;I agree&quot;. > > Worth pointing out that McDonald&#x27;s and League are nothing alike in their business models or how their customers interact. You&#x27;d pretty much need another video game as a comparison, or someplace that regularly kicks out customers. > > Which comes back to the question you still haven&#x27;t answered, why keep playing League if it&#x27;s &quot;abusing&quot; you? Gameplay itself isn't abusive. People are so shortsighted. I'm just going to quit posting here. I'm going to launch a publicity campaign about mental health awareness, and I'm going to work #BoycottAbuseBoycottLeague into the mix. Since, with the help of my psychiatrist, I can prove negligent infliction of emotional distress, I guess I'll just go with a lawsuit. I had hoped the community wouldn't force me to go class action, gather up every emotionally afflicted player of league, call them all to the stand over a series of months, and lock up so much of their funding in legal that they can no longer develop new content, but I guess you people would rather just be abusive. The fact is, I know the law and I know what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter if you disagree. Your feelings aren't relevant. I'm right, according to the law. IF the league community want a fight, it's a fight I'll give them.
By all means, keep us posted on how that campaign of yours goes. If people explaining how you are wrong about this isn't working, then you may just have to go through a doomed-before-it-begins lawsuit to figure it out. 1: Riot is well within their rights to remove customers that cause a disturbance. 2: Reasonable accommodations have been made by giving you the ever present option to mute/report problem players and even the option to unbind your chat key entirely should you feel the need to do so. 3: If you knew the law and what you are talking about, then this topic would not have been made in the first place. You can swear up and down that you are a copyright law student and that that makes you an expert on this (even though it isn't a copyright issue), but your posts here do not display such expertise. The accommodations have been here this whole time, and you simply didn't use them. What we have here isn't a lack of a reasonable accommodation. It is the presence of an unreasonable person.
Triger (NA)
: Bored so face swapping
You used my Nunu suggestion, and it is absolutely glorious! You've given me my new desktop background. Thank you, sincerely. <3
Asinine (NA)
: My experience on dota 2 so far.
My experience when I tried. "No locked camera? Dafuq?" (I don't have the patience to get used to unlocked right now. Sue me.)
: Basicly this patch
omg my sides! XD
: Considering the fact that my teammates were threatening to report me before I said anything at all and the fact that I was banned within a minute of the game finishing (showing that no human checked to see I the reports were valid), it's apparent that it didn't matter what I said. I was banned because 3 partied teammates didn't like the way I played, and decided to report me even before i said anything.
Checked back real quick before bed and I have to ask. Did you even read what I wrote? > it's apparent that it didn't matter what I said. I was banned because 3 partied teammates didn't like the way I played, and decided to report me even before i said anything. The reports against you **were** valid, and I told you exactly why they were (begging for reports). I even told you exactly why group reports don't mean any more than a single report (preventing premades from holding solos hostage). Actually **read** my previous post, then re-think your response to me.
: My teammates were encouraging in all chat to report me before I even said anything.
"But they started it" is not, and has never been a valid excuse. If you had muted them (and possibly reported if you were irritated enough with them) and not retaliated, then you'd be in a match instead of posting here. You were begging people to report your teammates for a significant portion of the game, which is itself a punishable offense. Begging for reports is useless, as toxicity reports only flag a game for a behavior check, and more reports in one game doesn't make the system check any faster or harder. It only takes your one report to flag the game for behavioral review. The system is designed this way to prevent premades from holding solo players hostage. Report begging is punishable because it is an effort by you to incite a group against an individual, and as such is considered a form of harassment on top of being pointless as I described above. Had you simply muted and reported them instead of joining in their shenanigans, then they might have been making this thread instead of you. At the very least, they'd be a step closer to a punishment, and you would still be playing the game. I hope I was able to clear things up for you, and I wish you the best should you decide to make a new account. Should you respond to this post, know that any response from me will likely not arrive until sometime tomorrow, as it is 3:30 where I live and I'm about to pass out. Good night, and good luck.
: banned
Can you link your reform card here? If you do, somebody here might be able to shed some light on the situation.
: As in?
Lying about the player positions he was complaining about at the beginning, and the fact that **there wasn't even a Malphite in the game that triggered his ban.** Even not considering the lies, there is no reason ever to wish death on another person over a video game. It's idiotic and childish, and certainly not welcome in any mature gaming community. There is no defending Dunky, and linking his "Done With League" video as an argument against the player behavior system is tantamount to credibility suicide.
: Dunkey spits the fire of truth.
You know, except all the times in that video he lied. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI 9 topic downvotes, but the 10-13 "Should Riot seriously look into/update their Punishment system?" poll shows the real story.
2 problems with your argument here. 1: The poll is very vague. Seriously looking into/updating the punishment system doesn't necessarily mean letting verbal abusers get away with their crap. It just means updating it. It could always use updates, no matter what the voter's opinion is on its current state. 2: You linked the Dunkey video. As soon as you did that, you lost all conceivable credibility.
Dataless (NA)
: Remove the tank top and put a Poro on the crotch of the Speedo and we're all set for a Dynamite skin.
How could you do this to my sides?! Have you no soul?! XD
SrbLud (NA)
: It could be him but i doubt it. Too many copycats storming through games right now.
Eh. If it was him, then it was him. If not, then it was a fanboy committed to the ruse. Either way, Blizzard's ban hammer is known to be swifter than Riot's. He won't last unless he grows up.
: lmao what an annoying child you are. you want him banned on a different game because he was toxic on league. be quiet.
Actually, I want him banned on Overwatch because he is incredibly toxic on Overwatch. (I again refer you to the fact that he's been permanently banned from voice chat because he can't keep himself under control.) Get your nose out of Tyler1's ass and see him for the blight on gaming that he is.
Rioter Comments
: VALOR TO ME
Show more

Twiggles

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion