Bazerka (NA)
: TFT - What do y'all think?
I will say after the video Scarra released the game mode is looking pretty solid. I like the UI, the smaller board doesn't seem to hinder the game much (I'd prefer 8 in a row so we have 48 tiles instead of the current 42, but hey), the ability to flip between players is pretty clean, and picking up items is automatic. Also it makes it easy to see how to combine items. There's a lot of usability improvements I like. The champions in general also seem to be pretty potent. The abilities alone clearly make very a very different meta than DotA chess, Sorcerers look more viable early game than mages for example. And the current synergies I could see like Glacial and Elementalist are pretty insane, stuns and a free tank make a big difference. It might take some balancing to make all this high power stuff play together but I'm generally interested. Also the Carosel seems to have more options than the players in the game so that's good for whoever's winning, keeps it from leaning too hard into a "Lose now, win later" meta. I would be interested in playing regularly though I hope the mode is well supported. ARAM has decent support as is but other game modes like Twisted Treeline and Dominion got shafted pretty hard. Dorodo games is able to make DotA chess pretty balanced as is since they pretty much only make that and the mobile Auto Chess, the games get patched pretty aggressively to keep things fair and fresh. If Riot wants to have good competition on the market with TFT I think we need to see balance passes made regularly so as many comps are viable as possible.
: I dunno about weak. But def not top tier, and takes some skill to learn. Meanwhile, champs like Lux and Ahri are pretty simple to play and yet remain top tier. Doesn't make sense to put work into learning a tough champ when they can get easily smashed by easier champs with fewer counters.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1i9RQso3,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T20:01:03.653+0000) > > I dunno about weak. But def not top tier, and takes some skill to learn. > > Meanwhile, champs like Lux and Ahri are pretty simple to play and yet remain top tier. Doesn't make sense to put work into learning a tough champ when they can get easily smashed by easier champs with fewer counters. Simple champions can easily be removed from top tier with nerfs though given the lack of a high skill cap means you can't climb higher than their potential. Champions with skill expression can always sneak back in given they have extra tricks up their sleeve. There's usually some kind of simple cheese available out there but they are unlikely to stay at the top of the game. If you're an expert with these less popular high skill cap champions though, you'll be doing well for yourself. Riven players for example have consistently stayed high winrate and the champion only becomes high popularity when an item breaks her and makes her easy. We've also had examples like LeBlanc and Ryze in the past with massive potential but they have shit winrates in solo q where teamplay isn't optimized and players haven't mastered the tricks of their champions. Doesn't mean they aren't worth learning, but you'll have to work for the pick.
: Why isn't kayle getting buffed
You should use the term "rework" or "retune" instead of buff if you want her to have a more potent early Her winrate is solid and that absolutely matters if we're just talking about increasing/reducing numbers, Kayle will absolutely not just get straight stat increases just because people don't like her gameplay when she is winning games regularly. Tweaking her to have a lesser late but stronger early, that could be a conversation.
: So any reason why I don't see people play this guy?
He's been nerfed a lot and his kit relies on people getting hit by W/E so his R hurts, higher ELOs that doesn't happen as much and low ELO often doesn't bother learning Swain since those are tricky skillshots and they rely on easier champions to carry. His kit is generally unreliable but when he pops off he can nuke a whole teamfight.
: You can't get banned for one game that is why.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:27:29.930+0000) > > You can't get banned for one game that is why. Implying NB3 has only ever only afk'd, flamed, or inted one time lmfao
: Nightblue and Nubrac had the debate today on Discord
Just saying the audio quality is shit and I had to dig through the stream to find where this debate even starts, I don't know if this is the most helpful thing out there
Asudurga (NA)
: While NB3 deserves every bit of comeuppance coming his way, we're forgetting another...
I will say I had a similar post removed since it was viewed as not constructive and an insult I agree with the sentiment but IDK how safe this kind of thing is to actually discuss. Could be a case of mods cleaning up a lot of posts and mine got included or they just do not want us discussing a Rioter being fired.
Jamaree (NA)
: There is diversity and then what Nubrac did. If you had someone not jungle to triple bot, you wouldn't be happy. If you were jungle and the support followed you and smote all your buffs for himself calling it a new strat, you wouldn't be happy. You wouldn't be happy if your support said nothing, didn't go bot with you, and left you in a 1 vs 2 lane, please don't act like you would be happy.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1sEyP9T4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:13:39.613+0000) > > There is diversity and then what Nubrac did. If you had someone not jungle to triple bot, you wouldn't be happy. If you were jungle and the support followed you and smote all your buffs for himself calling it a new strat, you wouldn't be happy. You wouldn't be happy if your support said nothing, didn't go bot with you, and left you in a 1 vs 2 lane, please don't act like you would be happy. What you're describing is as dishonest as the OP Nubrac was not sitting there stealing cs, the lane split was still 1-1-1-2. XP was still efficient for the team overall, it just wasn't going onto the champion who wanted the early levels. Advantage was being created from gold. This isn't someone going around deliberately stealing camps. This is someone doing a wacky inefficient strategy that frustrated their team. Its getting annoying seeing what Nubrac did getting conflated with literally not contributing or actually intentionally feeding because that's dishonest. It's also annoying even when you concede what he did can be considered against the rules since it wasn't communicated with his team that NB3 breaking way more rules often ends up being dropped from the conversation. I get it, you'd hate having Nubrac on your team. I'd find it annoying but I've dealt with way worse and way better. Its just another gimmicky pick and frankly I'd rather have Nubrac's Teemo on my team than someone picking themselves into a counterpick they're inexperienced with and hard feeding. There's plenty of shit that won't get you banned that has a lower winrate than his weird mid support strat. And anyday I'd rather deal with him than an afk flaming in chat all day.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lHV8cirU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T04:42:43.970+0000) > > So can I start reporting people for going Sona Taric Bot? Last I checked Sona and Taric stays in bot lane like they are supposed to till tower falls, so No.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lHV8cirU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:01:56.849+0000) > > Last I checked Sona and Taric stays in bot lane like they are supposed to till tower falls, so No. Its off meta and makes me uncomfortable because my enemy botlane gets an XP and CS advantage from them trading poorly Clearly soft inting, let me call my friend at Riot
: My post was deleted because I asked Riot when I'm getting my own personal Rioter to ban people in my games Even the boards have fallen, the one time we ACTUALLY need mods to let us run loose to show Riot what a shitshow this is
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9iuzEb7A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:33:53.357+0000) > > My post was deleted because I asked Riot when I'm getting my own personal Rioter to ban people in my games > > Even the boards have fallen, the one time we ACTUALLY need mods to let us run loose to show Riot what a shitshow this is Just be glad the people on the boards are better than Reddit When the mods mess up here they get held accountable by the community typically. Even if they don't, we have the faces of the mods so they'll get a reputation if they make bad decisions consistently. The Reddit has way too many mods and they often hide behind vague rules like "Vote Manipulation" and "Misleading title" to delete anything they want and they refuse to ever demod someone because "If we did a bad job Reddit admins would hold us accountable". Reddit admins have to monitor requests from literally every subreddit that exists, League mods fucking up and getting punished for it is quite literally impossible since they don't have the time to dig into this shit. Here the name and shame and abuse rules could kinda apply, but its an honest criticism when I say I think whoever is enabling NB3 to ban people at will should be fired because its corrupt. I don't say "fire that Rioter" lightly, that shit is abuse of the system and hurts the entire game's integrity. This isn't some rage piece like someone wanting CertainlyT fired from being mad at a champion. This is the entire game's player behavior system being compromised, something which affects every account and means that this company is hard to trust.
: They already tried to "diversify" the Support role by adding champions such as Bard, who are designed to roam and be impactful across the whole map instead of being tied to one single lane. Not only that, but they completely changed all of the Support items, added damage for support items, and have enabled more champions to be impactful at Support. Riot is not at fault, it's everyone who plays League of Legends. The players are what make the game. Obviously you don't remember the times of Mordekaiser ADC, which dominated for a while. Riot has tried for years to break the Bottom lane meta, but that simply is not what the majority of players want. It doesn't matter what drastic champions and mechanics Riot introduces into the game, players stick to what they know and the entire game revolves around it.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Slayer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pq16T6EY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:19:24.304+0000) > > They already tried to "diversify" the Support role by adding champions such as Bard, who are designed to roam and be impactful across the whole map instead of being tied to one single lane. Not only that, but they completely changed all of the Support items, added damage for support items, and have enabled more champions to be impactful at Support. > > Riot is not at fault, it's everyone who plays League of Legends. The players are what make the game. Obviously you don't remember the times of Mordekaiser ADC, which dominated for a while. Riot has tried for years to break the Bottom lane meta, but that simply is not what the majority of players want. It doesn't matter what drastic champions and mechanics Riot introduces into the game, players stick to what they know and the entire game revolves around it. Riot pretty much ties people botlane with how high impact dragon is and how its been a less durable tower down there for years. No idea if they ever actually universally changed tower HP back but they nerfed it specifically to prevent lane swaps and make it so whoever stayed botlane always had advantage in swaps. That's something Riot explicitly did. And banning people for playing off meta picks that make people uncomfortable further reinforces this. Even if community attitude is a factor, Riot has the power to influence things and all of their influencing has been towards keeping the same meta.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vLJOLVNa,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:48:01.988+0000) > > There isn't a report option for a lot of things and the ban was maintained. > > If you're going to deny its a factor explain how the Teemo "Intentionally fed" because that's the only thing that's left that was mentioned in Nubrac's discussion. Go ahead, you clearly seem to understand the inside workings of Riot. Explain how it's intentional at all when 3 of his teammates afk'd in fountain and refused to play after NB3 contacted his riot insider to flame him from the fountain. Teemo continued trying to win and was 2v5.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vLJOLVNa,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:50:11.335+0000) > > Explain how it's intentional at all when 3 of his teammates afk'd in fountain and refused to play after NB3 contacted his riot insider to flame him from the fountain. Teemo continued trying to win and was 2v5. https://i.redd.it/g1hgokqiyd431.jpg I was referencing this and you clearly aren't reading my posts. Again, Riot's opinion on this is that he didn't communicate with his team and intentionally fed. I'm saying he didn't. You're clearly arguing with me as if I'm r%%%%%ed for suggesting the main violation is a lack of communication, which means the Riot opinion is that he intentionally fed. EXPLAIN WHY RIOT IS RIGHT IF YOU'RE GOING TO ARGUE WITH ME. If that's not your position why the hell are you going on about stuff I already know? I'm here for the sake of clarity since a lot of people aren't aware of the reasons that have been stated. If you're unfamiliar with this situation and haven't seen the Riot responses, here's Nubrac's thread with a lot of links in it. https://www.reddit.com/r/FamousNubrac/comments/c0p9gk/freenubrac/?sort=confidence
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vLJOLVNa,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:42:14.180+0000) > > Are you familiar with the smite support singed or the smite support Nunu case? That's exactly why there's an expectation of communication, these players were managing 60% winrates high elo and being hated on for leaving the adc 1v2 and not communicating it. The ruling was they needed to switch up their strat if they communicated and their team didn't like it. That same mod (I assume you mean Riot support) also upheld the ban because they viewed what they did as griefing. How is this not a communication/players not liking it issue when we're talking about coinflip (48%) winrate? > > Also you literally have not read any of my posts if you don't think I want NB3 banned for his bullshit. Either Nubrac and NB3 get banned or neither get banned is my opinion, because frankly NB3 is breaking way more rules in general. "You have to communicate and if your team doesn't like it you have to change" >Riot removed "refusal to communicate" as a report option 2-3 years ago. Pick one. If you can find a source, or show me proof of what you're saying so I can read word for word what Riot's decision was, that'd be great.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vLJOLVNa,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:46:19.658+0000) > > "You have to communicate and if your team doesn't like it you have to change" > > Pick one. There isn't a report option for a lot of things and the ban was maintained. If you're going to deny its a factor explain how the Teemo "Intentionally fed" because that's the only thing that's left that was mentioned in Nubrac's discussion. Go ahead, you clearly seem to understand the inside workings of Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vLJOLVNa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:00:52.165+0000) > > Just saying, sub-optimal shouldn't mean bannable and by the current ruling the Teemo likely deserves a ban given he didn't communicate his strategy and made things harder for his team. We're still talking about a 2v1 lane where he often gets kills or cs and is winning almost half the time, just because people get tilted doesn't mean they're allowed to int. > > If we care about the winrate of this strat are we going to say its ok for people to afk/int just because the midlaner is 0/3/0 on a champion they barely play or something? Nightblue has definitely done a ton of inting, griefing, and flaming in his time so the fact he's still playing after using his influence to ban someone who's in a grey area is pretty shit. You're in no way obligated to communicate your strategy to anyone. A mod's official response to Nubrac was "So basically, as long as you are legitimately trying to win, we won't ban you for playing something out of left field." If he communicated and his team didn't like it, he's not obligated to change his strategy. If he communicated and his team dodged the match then that's their prerogative. If he didn't communicate and went with his strategy, it's "out of left field" but he was genuinely trying to win so he shouldn't have been banned. That's all there is to it. Either players have to be accountable for their own behaviour regardless of what other people are doing in game, or players have to submit to the demands and expectations of others despite it ruining their own experience. Pick one. Should the 3 people who went afk in fountain to flame and report him face no consequences while I get to ban you for not communicating which support or jungler you're going to use? "No, that doesn't synergize with my champ, you're trolling" Or should people be accountable for their behaviour and deal with a situation with a positive outlook and adapt their play style for **a single round**
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vLJOLVNa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:39:41.405+0000) > > You're in no way obligated to communicate your strategy to anyone. > A mod's official response to Nubrac was "So basically, as long as you are legitimately trying to win, we won't ban you for playing something out of left field." > If he communicated and his team didn't like it, he's not obligated to change his strategy. > If he communicated and his team dodged the match then that's their prerogative. > If he didn't communicate and went with his strategy, it's "out of left field" but he was genuinely trying to win so he shouldn't have been banned. > > That's all there is to it. Either players have to be accountable for their own behaviour regardless of what other people are doing in game, or players have to submit to the demands and expectations of others despite it ruining their own experience. > > Pick one. Should the 3 people who went afk in fountain to flame and report him face no consequences while I get to ban you for not communicating which support or jungler you're going to use? > "No, that doesn't synergize with my champ, you're trolling" > > Or should people be accountable for their behaviour and deal with a situation with a positive outlook and adapt their play style for **a single round** Are you familiar with the smite support singed or the smite support Nunu case? That's exactly why there's an expectation of communication, these players were managing 60% winrates high elo and being hated on for leaving the adc 1v2 and not communicating it. The ruling was they needed to switch up their strat if they communicated and their team didn't like it. That same mod (I assume you mean Riot support) also upheld the ban because they viewed what they did as griefing. How is this not a communication/players not liking it issue when we're talking about coinflip (48%) winrate? Also you literally have not read any of my posts if you don't think I want NB3 banned for his bullshit. Either Nubrac and NB3 get banned or neither get banned is my opinion, because frankly NB3 is breaking way more rules in general.
Blåsigt (NA)
: Can someone summarize the controversy for me please? Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BaEPiKF7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:19:48.954+0000) > > Can someone summarize the controversy for me please? Thank you. You should look into it and make an opinion for yourself but basically, there's a player named Nubrac who regularly plays Teemo support. He has a strategy where early game he'll leave botlane and go mid to harass and try and set up a kill. He will end up spending more time mid/top than bot early other than the very beginning levels. His games have a 48% winrate overall in masters, poor but still a coinflip effectively. Nightblue got this player banned by contacting a Riot influencer by the name RiotZephyr. He sat in base afk while flaming in chat early on in a game where mid got first blood, mid and bot got tilted and ended up joining Nightblue. Most high elo players do not like this guy because if asked to change his strategy he won't. People aware of this are really pissed about Nightblue being allowed to play given he's held lobbies hostage over not getting his role, inted, flamed, and griefed himself and he has a far more reaching influence than Nubrac - not to mention he escalated something that's really in a grey area with the rules. Several pro players are of the opinion the ban towards Nubrac is warranted because its "Just griefing". Other pros like Dom and Sneaky have complained about Nubrac for the opposite reason - his strategy actually working and being good. They pretty much complained about all the free XP and cs he was generating as a result of the strat in certain games. Granted, theres less opinions like that then there are ones about him griefing from the high ELO end, but its worth noting we're still talking about a 48% winrate strat and that winrate factors shit like everyone going AFK because they're upset the Teemo won't listen. Personally given the ruling on smite/support players before, if Nubrac was making his team uncomfortable he's supposed to listen to them and switch up what he's doing. However I think Riot's standard on that is stupid given that means the team has the power to force you to play whatever they want, we're still talking about a grey area here, and Nightblue breaks way more rules than Nubrac and is still allowed to play. If anything they should both be banned if Riot is sticking to their guns.
: Many complain about inting but few lived through the ProAddict era
I think this really puts into perspective this whole "OMG 0/2/1 TEEMO INTING!" situation.
: What will you gain from getting him banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Electronic jihad,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BaEPiKF7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T13:31:43.319+0000) > > What will you gain from getting him banned? Getting rid of a blatantly toxic figurehead from the community? Frankly I don't want him perma'd unless that's just the right solution. The Rioter who escalated this just because a streamer told him to shouldn't have his job, Rioters who've abused bans before have been fired. And frankly NB3 afking, flaming, inting, ect and still being allowed to play when this Teemo "inting" isn't is a massive double standard and the fact he's still in-game really shows how little Riot gives a fuck about the community. The Teemo technically broke the rules so sure, ban him. But why is Nightblue playing? Its basically encouraging people to afk and flame if they see something they don't like on their team. Hell even if I never watched Nightblue, he's got a ton of eyeballs on him and he can influence the community. There's a reason people really wanted Tyler1 banned and people are skeptical about his unbanning, he was known as a toxic figurehead. And Tyler had to work for like a year to get his account in good standing to be allowed to play.
: I'm with banning the guy He deserved a ban imo and I won't change that opinion He made his adc lane 1v2 even if it worked , that's not off meta , that's trolling Tho , NB3 should have got banned as well , which is why it isn't fair
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WuJEL0RA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:13:45.467+0000) > > I'm with banning the guy > He deserved a ban imo and I won't change that opinion > He made his adc lane 1v2 > even if it worked , that's not off meta , that's trolling > > Tho , NB3 should have got banned as well , which is why it isn't fair Lane swapping has been a thing before as well as these smite supports who have had their bans reversed, 1v2 lanes are not losses you're just supposed to farm and survive. Like legit if a Sivir or Ezreal can't manage to sit in lane and farm with this strat its kinda sad, maybe if the jungler is camping constantly and the Teemo removes to leave mid that'd be very tilting but its a pretty managable scenario. If you're an auto only carry, that can be very difficult but again you could just swap with your mid or just let tower collapse so farming is easier. He definitely is in a grey area and didn't stick to the previous rulings where you're supposed to communicate your intent for off meta strategies. So that is technically bannable. But I think this attitude of "B-but I had to 2v1" is the whiniest shit I've heard. When the singed/nunu supports were a thing they were cranking out 60% winrates and people still cried for a ban. The Teemo is at 48% so yes, he costs the game a little more than he creates advantages. But that doesn't mean he's bannable and inting, there's an argument for griefing and frankly its a case that I don't even necessarily think should be bannable, but Riot cares more about their prescribed lane assignment meta.
Salron (NA)
: Jensen, Doublelift, ICU and Forest (Challenger players weigh in on NB3 vs Teemo "support"
Just saying, sub-optimal shouldn't mean bannable and by the current ruling the Teemo likely deserves a ban given he didn't communicate his strategy and made things harder for his team. We're still talking about a 2v1 lane where he often gets kills or cs and is winning almost half the time, just because people get tilted doesn't mean they're allowed to int. If we care about the winrate of this strat are we going to say its ok for people to afk/int just because the midlaner is 0/3/0 on a champion they barely play or something? Nightblue has definitely done a ton of inting, griefing, and flaming in his time so the fact he's still playing after using his influence to ban someone who's in a grey area is pretty shit.
Yääto (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oTYxnRE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:40:53.863+0000) > > So what is your solution Solution happened. The troll was banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Yääto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oTYxnRE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:32:03.789+0000) > > Solution happened. The troll was banned. Nightblue still playing the game despite trolling easily as much as the Teemo across his entire streaming career Teemo at least is winning 48% of his games wheras Nightblue wins 0% of the games where he afks in base not to mention the excessive amounts of flame and actual griefing by holding lobbies hostage. If the Teemo is a troll that deserves a 2 week ban, Nightblue deserves a perma.
: > [{quoted}](name=HiredGûn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=004b,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:11:38.823+0000) > > id report him too tbh, nobody wants a teemo support, and on top of that, he left the sivir to solo lane against the taric sona, yall dont think things through. Most of the people that defend the singed support player (and now this teemo) clearly never played bot/support. All they see is "off meta" and think that means the offender should be protected from riot's ban hammer.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=004b0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T07:34:50.778+0000) > > Most of the people that defend the singed support player (and now this teemo) clearly never played bot/support. > > > All they see is "off meta" and think that means the offender should be protected from riot's ban hammer. You've got hundreds of people supporting this and there's 5 roles in the game. Just going off of logistics 40% of all these people are likely from those roles, it could be more or less so lets just assume its small and we've got like 30% of the players here who play bot/sup. You're telling about 75 people just on this thread that their opinion doesn't mean shit, and the opinion of about 2,613 people that they've never played their role. And yes, I know you said "Most" but you listed 2/5 rolls as if that not being the majority somehow means anything and made a strawman implying any real bot players wouldn't defend this. Frankly I think the Teemo probably had some level of argument for being banned given the Riot ruling on support/smite lanes previously. Nightblue 3 is a far worse troll than the Teemo, ints and flames constantly on stream, and is not in any danger of a ban. This is complete Riot bias and I think the fact that a strategy that wins about half the time is the thing being deemed punishable is corrupt as hell. I've dealt with Bard players who have been botlane less than this Teemo and yes, its frustrating and is a challenge. However there's advantage being created with these roams and even if they fuck up, a player being 2/7/0 isn't punishable. A player being 0/2/1 isn't punishable. Those are bad games that went south. If you could be legitimately considered for a ban every time you had a bad game like how off meta players have to deal with just for being off meta, you'd be banned easily. I'd be banned. Anybody would be. It's clearly a double standard especially given how there's clear evidence of lobby trolling from Nightblue and flaming and he literally afk'd the game he reported. And btw, there's tons of threads on player behavior of people who got banned for "DEFENDING MYSELF" and Riot maintained those bans, Nightblue can't argue he defended himself by AFKing and flaming. He deserves to be banned.
: I got my first account permabanned 4 years ago. I want it back now.
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wiAb0GXp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:05:12.969+0000) > > This becomes even more true for proplayers and players that have come to represent the Riot brand even if they are not directly contracted. pro players have had their bans lifted though money earners are above the rules
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wiAb0GXp,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:11:14.067+0000) > > pro players have had their bans lifted though > money earners are above the rules After months of having to reform their accounts, yes Nightblue calls someone r%%%%%ed after using a corrupt method to get them permabanned? Keeps playing the game, nothing wrong here! It's a massive double standard from any previous rulings. Rioters who have unjustly banned players before have been fired. Streamers and Pro players who have been excessively toxic have been banned. Nightblue gets an exception for no discernable reason other than Riot being corrupt, its absolutely a bad look for them that the case was reviewed and they're upholding it. The Teemo may deserve a punishment for not following previously set standards on off meta supports, but Nightblue deserves a worses punishment since he inted, he's griefing, he's flaming, and he's using contacts at Riot to escalate bans and circumvents the system. He can effectively just call someone who's breaking a minor rule and give them a worse punishment than deserved. Its fucking corrupt and needs to be busted and the longer Riot takes to address them the more egg they'll have on their face.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QzJvB6N0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:36:54.863+0000) > > He just said on stream that he thinks it is ok to troll and harass people who start it. That is directly against Riots rules. EVEN if what that Teemo did was wrong, what he did was also wrong, and on top of that he has a History of this behavior. So you are suggesting it is unacceptable to get angry who is ruining your game actively. You know, all of you won't be acting like this if it happened in your own game. At least Nightblue does not do it EVERY GAME.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QzJvB6N0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:41:03.148+0000) > > So you are suggesting it is unacceptable to get angry who is ruining your game actively. > You know, all of you won't be acting like this if it happened in your own game. At least Nightblue does not do it EVERY GAME. No shit its unacceptable. The emotion is fine, but venting your frustrations in the form of griefing and rage is always bad and drags your team into the problem. People get banned regularly over raging in chat because it ruins the game for other people when 2 idiots are flaming each other like keyboard warriors instead of playing the match. And the thing is it doesn't matter if what the Teemo did was disruptive - permabanning a player just because you have Streamer influence when what they're doing isn't against the summoner's code is blatantly corrupt and means NB3 can just do whatever he want. If he decides his top or mid sucks he can just call a Rioter and say "HEY THIS GUY IS INTING". That is complete bullshit and when Rioters have abused that power before they've been fired, the Rioter should lose their job and NB3 should have consequences. Frankly the ruling before from the smite/support cases is that Teemo should give his players a heads up on his strategy and switch if its clearly something his team doesn't want... which he did not do. However the actions of others were clearly in griefing/flame territory and the Teemo was the only one trying to win. I've dealt with Bard players who have been in bot lane less than this Teemo and its frustrating, but if your team gets an advantage you take the fucking win and deal with it. The only people saying "CLEARLY IF YOU DEFEND THE TEEMO YOUVE NEVER PLAYED ADC" are a bunch of babies, its hard but learn how to position. Someone being off-meta isn't inting, griefing, or trolling and NB3 did all of those things and deserves worse consequences than the Teemo even if the Teemo broke the rules by the ruling on the smite/support cases.
Spekkıo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=00000001000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:38:28.794+0000) > > Trying to find all these old tweets is definitely a hard ask but I'll try, it was all over Reddit and Twitter last year > > https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/9usb94/current_and_former_employees_sue_riot_games_for/?sort=confidence > Contains a link to the allegations against them > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/95elic/inside_the_culture_of_sexism_at_riot_games/e3s6ozr/ > Official Riot response > > https://kotaku.com/inside-the-culture-of-sexism-at-riot-games-1828165483 > Testimony about the sexual allegations (Take kotaku with a grain of salt, but...) > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/95elic/inside_the_culture_of_sexism_at_riot_games/e3s75xt/?sort=confidence > This thread has a ton of tweets from various people. IronStylus, Scarizard, and Quickshot should be names a lot of people recognize. None of them are at the top echelons at Riot but have worked with the company for years. Also Mini White Rabbit gives a very detailed account of her experiences. > > This was blowing up for a while last year but went quiet and now it seems to be escalating to legal action. Am I missing something here or is this just a link to someone writing an opinion piece for Kotaku and a Reddit thread of people debating allegations as if they're somehow concrete evidence and asserting that there's a "toxic workplace" at Riot based purely on allegations, same as they've been doing here on the boards?
> [{quoted}](name=Spekkıo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=000000010004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:56:20.369+0000) > > Am I missing something here or is this just a link to someone writing an opinion piece for Kotaku and a Reddit thread of people debating allegations as if they're somehow concrete evidence and asserting that there's a "toxic workplace" at Riot based purely on allegations, same as they've been doing here on the boards? They're accusations and stories yes, but again sexual assault often is often a "he says she says" kind of issue in court. And people like IronStylus especially is someone who's been very open and is generally trusted by the community, same with Quickshot. There isn't hard evidence in this case and if there is, it might be held onto for a court date. People like Bill Cosby got convicted mainly because of testimony, they had one confirmed drug charge and a ton of accustions. If you want to assume every single person who talked about this is a liar go ahead, we don't have anything concrete yet. But I think the amount of testimony here is hard to rule out so easily especially given the level of detail with a number of these. I'm of the opinion there's something likely happening given how frequently this issue is being brought up and just how many people are coming out about this, you can get in legal trouble for slander and false accusations so I doubt these people would just stick their neck out just to virtue signal.
Görgoroth (EUNE)
: Illaoi is already dead. And u are trying to make her Shyvana V2?
I think the issue with Illaoi is that she's insane in solo Q when good but situationally viable in pro play, so when she's doing well she gets complained about hardcore Like her kit is pretty much made to win 1v2 in toplane. Sure her R is useful in teamfights, but her kit is best utilized when sitting in a lane spawning tentacles for a while and then landing R on multiple champions. Its better to have 5 tentacles (3 from spawn, 2 from R) in a 1v2 where you're probably going to survive the damage while sustaining rather than trying to survive in a 5v5 scenario where you have 5 tentacles but probably won't get more than a single E/W before you need to back off from all the damage. She also has to build HP and AD to trade so it compunds the issue of her being amazing in lane, bad at teamfights. At this point if Riot doesn't want to let her use her main strengths they might need to do some mini rework so she can be allowed to be viable without pissing people off
Snowbrand (EUW)
: the champ is broken atm, nerfs incoming. Look his winrates because this time it's warranted
> [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ULB2kTdt,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-13T17:30:21.000+0000) > > the champ is broken atm, nerfs incoming. Look his winrates because this time it's warranted Just saying, holding onto solo q winrates as gospel is one of the most fallacious things you can do. There's a variety of reasons someone can be above or below in winrate and their ability to be good can vary on tiers, population of the playerbase, the meta at the time, ect. Sure, if he stays 56% winrate after weeks or months that can be an indicator that he's overtuned but just because he's performing well right no doesn't automatically mean he's OP. Tons of champions who have had high winrates are actually useless at top level play. Tons of champions who have had low winrates are insanely broken at top level play. Try to think about the strengths and weaknesses of a champion and why they have their winrate before going hard on the balance discussion, it definitely helps to convince people especially if you can think of a specific part of the kit you want nerfed/buffed and why its bad as is.
: Which champions do you love aesthetically but HATE mechanically?
{{champion:157}} I think this one should be obvious
Spekkıo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=000000010004,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:27:11.862+0000) > > Its worth noting the sexual harassment issue has been a topic of discussion for about a year now and many Rioters, shoutcasters working with Riot, and other people who work with Riot employees regularly have pretty much confirmed that they've witnessed the kinds of harassment being described the women working at the company. > > Any accusation should be investigated instead of automatically believed, but when there's a ton of prominent and trustworthy voices speaking out about this being a real thing, I'm inclined to think they're right. Sexual harassment and other sexual crime are hard to prove by the nature of them so its often a he said, she said kind of issue. Though typically when people are guilty there is a large amount of witness testimony and there's definitely a ton of accusations being put towards Riot. Who're the prominent and trustworthy voices speaking out?
> [{quoted}](name=Spekkıo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=0000000100040000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:31:05.356+0000) > > Who're the prominent and trustworthy voices speaking out? Trying to find all these old tweets is definitely a hard ask but I'll try, it was all over Reddit and Twitter last year https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/9usb94/current_and_former_employees_sue_riot_games_for/?sort=confidence Contains a link to the allegations against them https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/95elic/inside_the_culture_of_sexism_at_riot_games/e3s6ozr/ Official Riot response https://kotaku.com/inside-the-culture-of-sexism-at-riot-games-1828165483 Testimony about the sexual allegations (Take kotaku with a grain of salt, but...) https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/95elic/inside_the_culture_of_sexism_at_riot_games/e3s75xt/?sort=confidence This thread has a ton of tweets from various people. IronStylus, Scarizard, and Quickshot should be names a lot of people recognize. None of them are at the top echelons at Riot but have worked with the company for years. Also Mini White Rabbit gives a very detailed account of her experiences. This was blowing up for a while last year but went quiet and now it seems to be escalating to legal action.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T13:37:53.847+0000) > > "Riot is paying women less than men" > this is the most bullcrap base for investigation one can hope to investigate > > pay should be based on your contribution to the company and your assertiveness for the raise > most women don't seek out to get a raise > most men that do get raises seek it actively > > im sure a 10y male employee will be thrilled to find out that the 1y female cowerker is getting paid the same because of reasons > that would be a hard incentive for senior employees to leave the company if it becomes so While I agree that pay should be based off of the employee's contributions to the company, as well as things like merit and experience, this is Riot games we're talking about. I checked the article, and it mentions that it's also about things like sexual harassment and assault, not just pay. The article also says that Riot is refusing to provide the information requested. The only reason they would be doing that is if they are trying to hide something. I mean people refuse to take drug tests or take tests at sobriety checkpoints because they're under the influence, and refusal to comply makes it worse for them. Why shouldn't it make it worse for riot?
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-13T13:47:58.807+0000) > > While I agree that pay should be based off of the employee's contributions to the company, as well as things like merit and experience, this is Riot games we're talking about. I checked the article, and it mentions that it's also about things like sexual harassment and assault, not just pay. > The article also says that Riot is refusing to provide the information requested. The only reason they would be doing that is if they are trying to hide something. I mean people refuse to take drug tests or take tests at sobriety checkpoints because they're under the influence, and refusal to comply makes it worse for them. Why shouldn't it make it worse for riot? Its worth noting the sexual harassment issue has been a topic of discussion for about a year now and many Rioters, shoutcasters working with Riot, and other people who work with Riot employees regularly have pretty much confirmed that they've witnessed the kinds of harassment being described the women working at the company. Any accusation should be investigated instead of automatically believed, but when there's a ton of prominent and trustworthy voices speaking out about this being a real thing, I'm inclined to think they're right. Sexual harassment and other sexual crime are hard to prove by the nature of them so its often a he said, she said kind of issue. Though typically when people are guilty there is a large amount of witness testimony and there's definitely a ton of accusations being put towards Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=thefatlazycat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pAwwt85b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-12T15:05:17.520+0000) > > new morde's damage is lower than the old one, just saying What?? And people agree when you say this?? Well jesus fuck. Atleast ill get the last laugh. Facts dont give a shit about your feelings and thoughts
> [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pAwwt85b,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:28:57.480+0000) > > What?? And people agree when you say this?? Well jesus fuck. Atleast ill get the last laugh. Facts dont give a shit about your feelings and thoughts I mean he was pretty much objectively a character with more damage New horde has an on-hit on passive, more reliability from the pen on E and the pull, and he can choose when to shield instead of having a shield that was regularly poked down Mordekaiser got a reliability buff, not a damage buff. Sure, he might do more damage in an average sense, but if you're talking about 1v1 with Morde in melee the old Morde just always did more damage. Hell even if we assumed Q/W/E were the same just the fact new Morde doesn't have a DPS ult anymore should be an indicator that the damage is down. This isn't mentioning how insane Q damage was or how you're losing E. Morde might need nerfed, early stats are indicating he's overtuned (that or he's good in solo q where people are disorganized) but again, Tahm is pretty much the king of melee 1v1s in top right now. Morde shouldn't win that matchup.
: idk how it even matters given you can just get your stuff back from support anyway. but yer i guess for consistency sake as it'll save time.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EIe6WdZE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T18:51:15.116+0000) > > idk how it even matters given you can just get your stuff back from support anyway. but yer i guess for consistency sake as it'll save time. So have you been living under a rock or did you miss the many threads that are regularly posted about support locking accounts that players couldn't recover over answering a single question wrong?
: Honest question: How does Avast cause the game to D/C?
I use Avast and it does false positive somewhat often, its definitely not as invasive as some antivirus Though knowing how poorly League is coded there's a variety of reasons why there could be a poor interaction with the antivirus. Like the game has literally broken over Master Yi getting a new skin that wasn't even enabled before and they had to pull it from the patch lol, this spaghetti code will find ways to break.
: How free market ruins gaming industry and all artistic products
I think this thread belongs on rant Literally one of your first arguments against the free market is "LOOK AT THESE CHAMPIONS I DONT LIKE" There is so much corrupt bullshit in the game industry and you're complaining about Champion Design? And this has to do with the price of rice in china how?
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yasuo fits fine, listen to his audio. Morde just had a VGU, skins take at least 4 months to make, so unless it was being made at the same time which doesn't happen often, it wasn't going to happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vTV50jzi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-12T12:02:49.804+0000) > > Yasuo fits fine, listen to his audio. > > Morde just had a VGU, skins take at least 4 months to make, so unless it was being made at the same time which doesn't happen often, it wasn't going to happen. I mean if the audio is the best selling point for a skin when its mostly visual effects I think there's a problem Most people aren't hot on what they've made with this skin and I've not seen any other Arcade skin get criticized like this, people are already suggesting things to make him look more like a boss like giving him a mask or helmet or otherwise just changing his color scheme. Next to Ziggs, Malz, and Blitz he really clashes with the thematic with the general aesthetic. Not to mention the general salt with all the other potential battle boss options that aren't necessarily the most popular champs
: i honestly dont even know how you can categorize magic as primitive or modern...
> [{quoted}](name=Akali Prime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEtsQd5c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-12T05:28:22.929+0000) > > i honestly dont even know how you can categorize magic as primitive or modern... Based on the era or how useful/developed it is Assuming magic is a fact in the world then it had to be developed somehow, its basically a different form of technology for the setting.
: You know something is wrong if Tahm Kench loses an early 1v1
Just saying if Morde is beating Tahm then that Tahm is awful at positioning lol
Destaice (NA)
: OPINION: Junglers and Laners fight a lot because they don’t understand each others’s perspectives.
Honestly most randoms in general are a pain in the ass lol When I'm jungling laners always shove and make it hard to gank, rarely defend against invades When I'm laning junglers often pick some farm happy champion like Yi or Udyr and even if they're not they act like they're one and constantly ignore dragons and ganks These kinda of things can be mitigated with good teamwork but the general frustrations in these conversations are usually a result of "This teammate isn't working with me as a teammate". I think its pretty easy to agree we see people who are idiotic about ganks and objective priority on both ends of the spectrum, though its hard to admit for people they aren't good at making these decisions themselves.
: They cancelled the sewn chaos Amumu and Blitz skins so why the fuck not cancel these recent abominations?
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P74OorTA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-12T11:23:24.271+0000) > > They cancelled the sewn chaos Amumu and Blitz skins so why the fuck not cancel these recent abominations? Because those skins would require effort to fix wheras they're trying to cash in on the Ya$$$uo fanbase even if its one of his worst skins lol
: > [{quoted}](name=xxxliltrash ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-12T07:26:16.695+0000) > > riot nerfed yuumi probably due to the fact she’s an extremely safe enchantress, and they needed to adjust down her power level a little bit lower than traditional enchantress champs. Problem is that her power is already adjusted lower to account for that already. Other enchantresses have the innate advantage of not having to attach, the attachment mechanic is NOT an advantage.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-12T07:29:35.988+0000) > > Problem is that her power is already adjusted lower to account for that already. > > Other enchantresses have the innate advantage of not having to attach, the attachment mechanic is NOT an advantage. Untargetability and the ability to move around rapidly in a teamfight isn't an advantage? LUL Nami or Soraka will pop in situations where Yuumi can just dash to someone else to sit on their butt. And her heal and poke is competitive with them. And her ult is very high impact. Like there's situations where attaching isn't the best for positioning but you could... you know. DETACH. That thing has no mana cost and its CD becomes 0 later. She literally has the lowest HP pool simply because she doesn't need HP in the majority of situations, you can dump your budget into AP, heals, utility and you don't even have to give a shit about your boots early on. This mechanic even lets you cheat summoner spells and take something like ignite/exhaust, heal/exhaust, or heal/ignite instead of taking the Flash and it creates more reason for an ADC to want Teleport. Just because there's bad Yuumi players who can't position doesn't mean this mechanic is somehow a disadvantage. Like have you played the champion or seen anyone play it? Yuumi almost never dies because she never needs to be taking damage unless her whole team is dead.
: Bard was hella toxic on release. I hated playing against AND ESPECIALLY with that champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aZPQfbzh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T21:26:58.528+0000) > > Bard was hella toxic on release. I hated playing against AND ESPECIALLY with that champion. Oh right, hating on the Bard players who didn't carry and the 1/10 players who were trolls who threw R at their teammates. So much worse than any other champion release ever to exist ever.
: Teamfight Tactics has an item system developed by CertainlyT
Apparently its just DotA's item combining system simplified minus this magic dust Just saying, increasing your unit cap or changing the classes of units is an insanely broken ability to offer on an item. It pretty much allows you to get more buffs and board power than your enemies.
Bazerka (NA)
: TFT - What do y'all think?
Lmao this thread is getting downvoted just because its not Nexus Blitz To be fair Riot, maybe you should take a hint to stop teasing and then immediately killing modes.
Bazerka (NA)
: TFT - What do y'all think?
Here's hoping the mechanics of TFT feels fresh compared to Auto Chess, I play a good amount of Auto Chess and its a very good game as is. Making good competition for it is going to take work. As long as there's a fresh spin on the format and the League champions feel good I think I'd love to play TFT.
Zeanix (OCE)
: Auto Chess is now coming to league
If they make it good I'll play the fuck out of it If they get beat out by the DotA 2 mod team who are making their own separate game that'd be hilarious, LoL has way more resources to make this thing great
: > Premade players DO NOT play better than solo players but they do tho
> [{quoted}](name=Sandsexual,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:25:13.722+0000) > > but they do tho They have an advantage from being queued together from communication Doesn't mean they're not going to fuckup that match they're in lol. Its an advantage assuming they use it to their fullest - bring champion synergy, openly communicate, focus objectives, ect. If they're just duo'd but not playing optimally then its not much different than 2 randoms.
: [OFF TOPIC] Sony announced the Gaymer system is going on the open market next year...
Just saying, a lot of people would buy that thing. People buy all kinds of console stickers and flairs for different reasons and rainbows are fun. For 4000$ though? LUL
Selvejer (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=My Pet Dinosaur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwfP6vut,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-27T15:50:08.661+0000) > > I think it has to do with school schedules. All the young'uns might not be able to play as much during the week, but the second the weekend rolls around, they're on League ruining ranked 24/7 until they go to bed on Sunday evening. Well this is the reasoning i've seen the most trying to explain the "problem", but it just dosn't fit i my mind. Because if it is school kids ruining it, shouldn't we still be winning like 50% of the games? Shouldn't the other team be affected just as much by said kids.. I just can get my head around that as a real reason, even tho i would love to have an answer, i just dont think that can be it. At least not entirely.
> [{quoted}](name=Selvejer,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwfP6vut,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-27T15:57:07.395+0000) > > Well this is the reasoning i've seen the most trying to explain the "problem", but it just dosn't fit i my mind. > > Because if it is school kids ruining it, shouldn't we still be winning like 50% of the games? > > Shouldn't the other team be affected just as much by said kids.. > > I just can get my head around that as a real reason, even tho i would love to have an answer, i just dont think that can be it. At least not entirely. It's one issue And to be frank plenty of kids have the time to practice to have an actual income on the game, my peak was when I was in high school skipping out on homework grinding on ranked XD Though I will say there's obviously different pools of players between weekdays and weekends as well as different hours of the day. Did you ever notice how shitty overnight League is for example? Tons of tilted people and trolls.
: Wait i thought you were the one who didnt want to rework CT to rework Voilibear in your previus comments and posts and now you want CT to update him? I want the team that reworked Warwick minus CT for Volibear rework.
> [{quoted}](name=giannishannibal,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yFsFi1L2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T10:40:33.324+0000) > > Wait i thought you were the one who didnt want to rework CT to rework Voilibear in your previus comments and posts and now you want CT to update him? > I want the team that reworked Warwick minus CT for Volibear rework. Moody P is very inconsistent about what he wants He's somehow consistent that the Warwick update is trash and he wants something new, but I don't know how that leads into CT being the right man for the job when Warwick is probably the best example of adding some fresh mechanics to a simple kit yet its bad? He also used to say "NEVER REWORK VOLIBEAR HES PERFECT AND RIOT WOULD RUIN HIM"
: What do you think about Yuumi?
I personally enjoy the poke game you get to play with her I think a lot of the people who are super uninterested the first time they play her are literally never detaching, you can block skillshots with your body and claim shields from detaching, you can zip around a teamfight, you can definitely land some clutch ultimates. She's far more passive than a lot of champions but that doesn't mean she doesn't interact with the game at all. If anything I find her more boring to fight than to play, her poke range is pretty far and if you're a short ranged champion she's difficult to interact with. And you can't really kill her while she's sitting on someone's butt unless she's detaching for something.
Show more

TwitchInMyPants

Level 100 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion