: Your honor is gradually increasing **& decreasing** for a reason. Who knows, we might expect to see another punished thread from you real soon in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-18T00:13:05.355+0000) > > Your honor is gradually increasing **& decreasing** for a reason. Who knows, we might expect to see another punished thread from you real soon in the future. Is 6 months real soon for you?
Baka Red (EUNE)
: On the other hand if you continue playing with dishonored account, you will get new champions to that account and after a while you will regain your honor. The result: More champions and honor reclaimed for the next season. Of course, that requires you to stop being toxic person with whom most people don't want to play. I guess it is quite challenging for some people not to be toxic, but people can always become better people. You could consider that a challenge to improve yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Baka Red,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T09:57:33.695+0000) > > On the other hand if you continue playing with dishonored account, you will get new champions to that account and after a while you will regain your honor. The result: More champions and honor reclaimed for the next season. Of course, that requires you to stop being toxic person with whom most people don't want to play. I guess it is quite challenging for some people not to be toxic, but people can always become better people. You could consider that a challenge to improve yourself. In 6 months I could have earned back all the champions I already have. I have something like 23 hex chest boxes on my account with around 40 worthless champion shards. Owning a lot of champions doesn't bring me the same bizarre level of satisfaction that it seems to bring you.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T23:09:02.248+0000) > > I don't need to convince you or cater to your moral grandstanding. Do what you do best in constantly getting punished then.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T01:12:00.184+0000) > > Do what you do best in constantly getting punished then. Yeah that one punishment in the last 6 months definitely means I'm CONSTANTLY getting punished...lol. Anymore exaggerations, hyperbole, or moral grandstanding?
: Yeah the system is for all those people who want to be better than you, not in skill, but better than you by not being a league criminal. This is what gaming has become reduced to, so good luck guy. Games are about being popular and nice instead of the old days when it was about grit and skill and if you talked trash, you either backed it up or got your ass beat. People now days are all girls, and can’t take any insults or criticism. “Now suffer your penalty and understand the consequences of your actions,” is what they will all tell you, because you’re a lowly criminal and that allows everyone without a suspension to be better than you lowlife “toxic” person. But don’t worry, you can have a new MMR system that matches you with trolls, afkers, and feeders because you have no honor, and you’ll also get stuck and won’t be able to rank up. Sorry, honor is now permission to rank up. So since you violated the law, you don’t have riots permission to level up your rank, and you’ll just be looked at by the “community” as a criminal and lower than those who have good honor, and they will just tell you, “you belong in that ELO or you wouldn’t be there.” 🙂
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-16T05:24:40.789+0000) > > Yeah the system is for all those people who want to be better than you, not in skill, but better than you by not being a league criminal. > This is what gaming has become reduced to, so good luck guy. > Games are about being popular and nice instead of the old days when it was about grit and skill and if you talked trash, you either backed it up or got your ass beat. > People now days are all girls, and can’t take any insults or criticism. > > “Now suffer your penalty and understand the consequences of your actions,” is what they will all tell you, because you’re a lowly criminal and that allows everyone without a suspension to be better than you lowlife “toxic” person. > > But don’t worry, you can have a new MMR system that matches you with trolls, afkers, and feeders because you have no honor, and you’ll also get stuck and won’t be able to rank up. > > Sorry, honor is now permission to rank up. So since you violated the law, you don’t have riots permission to level up your rank, and you’ll just be looked at by the “community” as a criminal and lower than those who have good honor, and they will just tell you, “you belong in that ELO or you wouldn’t be there.” 🙂 Amen! Preach! The reason why I loved video games is being good and talking trash is a lot of fun. Now even the slightest hint of criticism gets you reported. I mean hell, not even criticism, just saying anything that someone can misconstrue as "toxic".
Chermorg (NA)
: Not talking does nothing to show you are honorable. All it does is show you aren't being dishonorable. If you want to gain honor faster, you must not just avoid being dishonorable, you must show you can use chat honorably.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-16T06:10:55.707+0000) > > Not talking does nothing to show you are honorable. All it does is show you aren't being dishonorable. > > If you want to gain honor faster, you must not just avoid being dishonorable, you must show you can use chat honorably. I didn't say I don't talk, I said I rarely talk. Why are you telling me anything about how to gain honor when you don't even play this game?
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T05:16:32.419+0000) > > Except I rarely talk in game because of sensitive types likes yourself. You're not convincing anyone with that kind of attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T05:50:04.013+0000) > > You're not convincing anyone with that kind of attitude. I don't need to convince you or cater to your moral grandstanding.
: Potentially, yes, but it'd be safer to assume that the process is starting from the _baseline_ of Honor Level 2. Regardless, depending on your behavior, Honor progress might be slow. Your Honor progress can be slowed or even stopped altogether if reports made against you are found to be valid, regardless of whether or not they lead to a punishment. Just keep playing games and being Honorable, you'll climb back up eventually.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T04:11:21.779+0000) > > Potentially, yes, but it'd be safer to assume that the process is starting from the _baseline_ of Honor Level 2. > > Regardless, depending on your behavior, Honor progress might be slow. Your Honor progress can be slowed or even stopped altogether if reports made against you are found to be valid, regardless of whether or not they lead to a punishment. > > Just keep playing games and being Honorable, you'll climb back up eventually. Yes, but the point is for anyone who gets punished they now know that you should just toss the account and create another one. In 6 months of play I would have easily gotten back my level and the champions I owned while not being at honor level 0 the entire time.
Chermorg (NA)
: Prime example of the type of attitude that will negate any honors you get.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T04:08:38.023+0000) > > Prime example of the type of attitude that will negate any honors you get. Except I rarely talk in game because of sensitive types likes yourself.
zPOOPz (NA)
: > While I can't tell you exactly how much longer it will be, I can let you know that the honor system is intended to be a year long process. . > That gaining your honor back is supposed to take a year I don't think these 2 statements are the same. Support probably meant the honor process for honor 5 supposed to be a year long thing (not accelerated like last season). He probably worded it confusingly, but I really don't think he meant what you think he said.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-16T03:52:02.055+0000) > > . > > I don't think these 2 statements are the same. Support probably meant the honor process for honor 5 supposed to be a year long thing (not accelerated like last season). He probably worded it confusingly, but I really don't think he meant what you think he said. A year long process to go from honor level 0 to honor level 5? I've been sitting on honor level 0 for 6 months and I get honored at least once every two games.
Chermorg (NA)
: Well, keep in mind that having a negative, combative, or otherwise toxic attitude in **any** games will set your progress to a halt and you'll have to slowly build back up the speed. Even if you aren't getting punished with more chat restrictions/bans, if you are still being toxic in **any** games it's going to take a very long time to get back up. TLDR: If you want to gain honor, you have to be honorable in many games. You broke the "trust", so to speak, and earning it back is not an overnight thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-16T03:28:31.182+0000) > > Well, keep in mind that having a negative, combative, or otherwise toxic attitude in **any** games will set your progress to a halt and you'll have to slowly build back up the speed. Even if you aren't getting punished with more chat restrictions/bans, if you are still being toxic in **any** games it's going to take a very long time to get back up. > > TLDR: If you want to gain honor, you have to be honorable in many games. You broke the "trust", so to speak, and earning it back is not an overnight thing. Bro, you spend more time on these boards than actually playing the game. Does that advisor tag make you feel good? I get honors in at least one out of every two games I play.
: Honor level 1 over the course of a year? LOL are you spam pinging, spam chatting, toxic, feeding, etc most of your games? I'm not saying I'm the most honorable or that I carry every game, but I'm currently lvl 3 honor lol
> [{quoted}](name=MrBori DeBo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6YE5Vi3V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-16T03:22:27.508+0000) > > Honor level 1 over the course of a year? LOL are you spam pinging, spam chatting, toxic, feeding, etc most of your games? > > I'm not saying I'm the most honorable or that I carry every game, but I'm currently lvl 3 honor lol From honor level 0 to honor level 1 in a year, and no I don't do any of those things.
Rioter Comments
: Support can look into this for you if you send a ticket in: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
> [{quoted}](name=53978,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=jumE2Y8J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-13T18:18:58.073+0000) > > Support can look into this for you if you send a ticket in: > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Thanks I'll do that!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=000100000000000200000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-28T02:44:54.680+0000) > > Well the irony is you're spent more time arguing here on the boards with wether or not I can, when really you coulda just posted a replay and it would've just been over. A 10 minute video you wouldnt even have to watch. > > The issue is, since you didnt cite your sources, we have no idea when the quotes were said. > > Currently, all of the top vayne players in the world max Q. It is currently, in this meta, the most effective thing to do. > > I'll provide screen caps if you need. You asked for an explanation. I gave you an explanation. Now you want me to say who does what I do when it is in the very quotes I posted? You're wrong. You don't know what you're talking about and you need to stop pretending like you can coach people on this game.
> [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=00010000000000020000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-28T14:39:26.808+0000) > > Except I'm not, and I have live proof that at least 5 Diamond + Vayne mains do what Im telling you to do. You're just stubborn. Cite your sources when you quote someone. > > "Hitler had a penchant for sucking toes, he made toes specifically just to suck" > > Is this quote viable? Sourceable? no. Funny because the information I provided showed the top Vayne players in the world doing it. Oh but hey, you're the expert here. You want me to cite sources? Where are your sources? Link all these top coaches you're parroting.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=00010000000000020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-28T02:29:38.559+0000) > > I suggest you look up what the word proud means and after that realize you don't understand this game well enough to coach anyone. Well the irony is you're spent more time arguing here on the boards with wether or not I can, when really you coulda just posted a replay and it would've just been over. A 10 minute video you wouldnt even have to watch. The issue is, since you didnt cite your sources, we have no idea when the quotes were said. Currently, all of the top vayne players in the world max Q. It is currently, in this meta, the most effective thing to do. I'll provide screen caps if you need.
> [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=000100000000000200000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-28T02:44:54.680+0000) > > Well the irony is you're spent more time arguing here on the boards with wether or not I can, when really you coulda just posted a replay and it would've just been over. A 10 minute video you wouldnt even have to watch. > > The issue is, since you didnt cite your sources, we have no idea when the quotes were said. > > Currently, all of the top vayne players in the world max Q. It is currently, in this meta, the most effective thing to do. > > I'll provide screen caps if you need. You asked for an explanation. I gave you an explanation. Now you want me to say who does what I do when it is in the very quotes I posted? You're wrong. You don't know what you're talking about and you need to stop pretending like you can coach people on this game.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=000100000000000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T10:26:18.151+0000) > > Brilliant coach, you look at the first game on op.gg and use that to analyze my games, lol. You have no idea what you're talking about...let me quote some people because I can't be bothered to explain how the game works to a guy in silver wanting to be a coach. Begone now and don't ever try to coach anyone until you understand the game... > > "the biggest reason that people max w first on vayne is that she really only had 1 good build path: botrk first. If you're building an item that has mostly attack speed and not AD, it's quite intuitive that it would scale better with your w than with your q. However, it doesnt always give you more damage, which is why you want to look at the matchup." > > "Actually doing the math isn't that useful, because part of the traditional argument for not maxing W first is that you can't reliably get the three hit proc early in the game. If you do something like add 1/3 of the W damage to every auto and say that's how you're going to measure the value of W max, you're going to find that W max is crazy, ridiculously, stupidly strong, because Vayne's W is the single most broken ability in the game if you just consider it passive on-hit true damage with no conditions." > > "It's true that, early in the game, W max is unimpressive. The reason you max W first is not so you can do tons of damage at level 5, it's so that W is at max power by level 9 for midgame teamfights. If you max Q > W > E, W isn't maxed until 13, much slower than is best. I personally (when I play Vayne once a decade) put 3 points in Q pre-6 mostly for cdr, then start putting points in W, so it's maxed at level 10." > > "I don't know the maths, but A lot of pro streamers from what I've heard, Doublelift I can confirm; put 3 ranks into W first, then max Q after that. As I said, I don't know the maths for this but it seems to be the trend with high elo players." > > "Yes, this is what doublelift does as well as Hi Im Gosu. They are two guys who main Vayne at challenger ELO so I have a feeling even if the math is off there is some reasoning besides the math that makes this a good choice." > > "Max Q. Technically Q scales better off AD, so if you're building BF first or something like that, Q is better with AD. If you're getting early atkspd or and atkspd focused build (bork -> PD) then maxing W is probably ideal." im proud of you for applying yourself but im gonna have to give you half credit since you didnt cite your source
> [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=0001000000000002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T17:56:18.974+0000) > > im proud of you for applying yourself but im gonna have to give you half credit since you didnt cite your source I suggest you look up what the word proud means and after that realize you don't understand this game well enough to coach anyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=0001000000000002000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-27T08:43:57.387+0000) > > You pick one game from normals and that is the basis of your analysis? And I'm supposed to trust you as a coach? What about these Vayne games... > > https://ibb.co/gy77k6 > > I finished 100 LP Silver 2, but for some reason you're saying my game is weak? Lol...when you're the exact same rank as me? And you finished 6 LP Silver 2? Too funny... Fam your arguing game is weak. The shit I said is factual, no matter what. Your DPS will be better if you max Q first isntead of W. And I didnt just cherry pick that shit it was at the top of your op.gg. You being silver 2 isnt the issue. its the fact that these numbers are pulled from games plat +, meaning the numbers I gave you are statisitically better. You just don't wanna listen.
> [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=00010000000000020000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T09:50:23.598+0000) > > Fam your arguing game is weak. The shit I said is factual, no matter what. Your DPS will be better if you max Q first isntead of W. > > And I didnt just cherry pick that shit it was at the top of your op.gg. > > You being silver 2 isnt the issue. its the fact that these numbers are pulled from games plat +, meaning the numbers I gave you are statisitically better. You just don't wanna listen. Brilliant coach, you look at the first game on op.gg and use that to analyze my games, lol. You have no idea what you're talking about...let me quote some people because I can't be bothered to explain how the game works to a guy in silver wanting to be a coach. Begone now and don't ever try to coach anyone until you understand the game... "the biggest reason that people max w first on vayne is that she really only had 1 good build path: botrk first. If you're building an item that has mostly attack speed and not AD, it's quite intuitive that it would scale better with your w than with your q. However, it doesnt always give you more damage, which is why you want to look at the matchup." "Actually doing the math isn't that useful, because part of the traditional argument for not maxing W first is that you can't reliably get the three hit proc early in the game. If you do something like add 1/3 of the W damage to every auto and say that's how you're going to measure the value of W max, you're going to find that W max is crazy, ridiculously, stupidly strong, because Vayne's W is the single most broken ability in the game if you just consider it passive on-hit true damage with no conditions." "It's true that, early in the game, W max is unimpressive. The reason you max W first is not so you can do tons of damage at level 5, it's so that W is at max power by level 9 for midgame teamfights. If you max Q > W > E, W isn't maxed until 13, much slower than is best. I personally (when I play Vayne once a decade) put 3 points in Q pre-6 mostly for cdr, then start putting points in W, so it's maxed at level 10." "I don't know the maths, but A lot of pro streamers from what I've heard, Doublelift I can confirm; put 3 ranks into W first, then max Q after that. As I said, I don't know the maths for this but it seems to be the trend with high elo players." "Yes, this is what doublelift does as well as Hi Im Gosu. They are two guys who main Vayne at challenger ELO so I have a feeling even if the math is off there is some reasoning besides the math that makes this a good choice." "Max Q. Technically Q scales better off AD, so if you're building BF first or something like that, Q is better with AD. If you're getting early atkspd or and atkspd focused build (bork -> PD) then maxing W is probably ideal."
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=00010000000000020000,timestamp=2017-11-26T05:18:16.915+0000) > > Lol, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... Your game is weak fam
> [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=000100000000000200000001,timestamp=2017-11-27T05:24:01.265+0000) > > Your game is weak fam You pick one game from normals and that is the basis of your analysis? And I'm supposed to trust you as a coach? What about these Vayne games... https://ibb.co/gy77k6 I finished 100 LP Silver 2, but for some reason you're saying my game is weak? Lol...when you're the exact same rank as me? And you finished 6 LP Silver 2? Too funny...
: > [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T01:02:07.629+0000) > > by acting the opposite of you :) Yeah the constant replying with name calling is just sooo mature!
> [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-24T13:17:13.363+0000) > > i am simply responding to your responses...stop responding and ill stop responding ...there is a chance i decide your no longer even worth a response > > Also....if this was in game i would have ignored you completely form the start and just muted and reported you after the game but this is the forum and the diffidence between the two is a concept that is beyond your comprehension it seems Name calling is the most mature thing you could do! Thank you for enlightening me again on how to be mature...
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-24T09:33:12.631+0000) > > My time is what I will lose when listening to someone who is ranked the same as I am wanting to coach me. Also also also just by checking out your OP.GG i can see where some shit si wrong, you're maxing W on Vayne, which is far less reliable than maxing Q first. With q'ing first you put your main mechanical evade on a lower CD + The damage is overall better than maxing out W first. With Q at level 5 you get a 70% ad boost on your next auto. With W at lvl 5 you get a minimum TD of 110. I also see that you're rushing Bork, which for adc vayne is meh but for top I can understand why. TLDR though, Q is more reliable than W to max. and heres citation for the silver shit im spouting. http://www.op.gg/champion/vayne/statistics/adc http://champion.gg/champion/vayne/ADC? So yeah it'd be a total waste of time for me to coach you since I obviously have NOTHING to say
> [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2017-11-24T10:15:05.283+0000) > > Also also also just by checking out your OP.GG i can see where some shit si wrong, you're maxing W on Vayne, which is far less reliable than maxing Q first. With q'ing first you put your main mechanical evade on a lower CD + The damage is overall better than maxing out W first. > > With Q at level 5 you get a 70% ad boost on your next auto. > With W at lvl 5 you get a minimum TD of 110. > > I also see that you're rushing Bork, which for adc vayne is meh but for top I can understand why. TLDR though, Q is more reliable than W to max. > > and heres citation for the silver shit im spouting. > > http://www.op.gg/champion/vayne/statistics/adc > http://champion.gg/champion/vayne/ADC? > > > So yeah it'd be a total waste of time for me to coach you since I obviously have NOTHING to say Lol, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...
: I do not understand why some people never surrender
> [{quoted}](name=an actual dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Il8ZUOkT,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-26T22:21:10.876+0000) > > It doesn't matter how far behind we are, I almost never see a surrender vote pass in ranked. > When the enemy team is 20 kills and 5 towers ahead of you, just accept the loss and move on. Dragging out a game you only have a small chance of winning is just not efficient use of your time, when instead you could be starting fresh with a new game. Not to mention staying longer in a losing game will just tilt you more. Because they are far better people than you.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T00:26:59.247+0000) > > Mr. Mature is back again to lay down those mature facts and mature truth! How does one person get SOOO mature? by acting the opposite of you :)
> [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T01:02:07.629+0000) > > by acting the opposite of you :) Yeah the constant replying with name calling is just sooo mature!
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-23T00:31:57.313+0000) > > So you're going to coach a silver 3 player because you're silver 2? Lol, that's funny. Post a replay and find out. Nothing to lose right? I'll cite all of my sources and shit.
> [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-23T01:21:14.177+0000) > > Post a replay and find out. Nothing to lose right? I'll cite all of my sources and shit. My time is what I will lose when listening to someone who is ranked the same as I am wanting to coach me.
: A request too all the Bronze players
> [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXQp8Mol,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:35:40.726+0000) > > Hey I'm a Silver 2 Shitter and I'm looking to coach some bronze players. So if your Elo is silver 2 or below, if you want a free replay coaching send the replays my way and I'll look them over. So you're going to coach a silver 3 player because you're silver 2? Lol, that's funny.
: hey truth hurts doesn't it ? if you call an apple an apple ...its still an apple :) that is just stating fact. nothing to do with maturity.
> [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T00:07:47.971+0000) > > hey truth hurts doesn't it ? if you call an apple an apple ...its still an apple :) > > that is just stating fact. nothing to do with maturity. Mr. Mature is back again to lay down those mature facts and mature truth! How does one person get SOOO mature?
: lol you posts are entertaining .....honestly are you so board and immature that you have nothing better to do than throw temper tantrums on a forum a PROVE what kind of person you are?
> [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:55:36.641+0000) > > lol you posts are entertaining .....honestly are you so board and immature that you have nothing better to do than throw temper tantrums on a forum a PROVE what kind of person you are? Oh the extremely mature person is calling people immature again. Soooo mature!
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-21T15:48:14.426+0000) > > You're just SOOO mature! I mean, you're so mature. Have you ever thought about being a professor in the subject of maturity? I mean imagine if you were able to teach the world how to be as mature as you. I'm sure it would turn into a utopia of mature people saying mature things, and doing mature stuff like ALL the time. Don't you agree? Wouldn't it be better if everyone had the exact same ideals as you about what is and isn't mature? I mean seriously, I'll probably spend the rest of the day daydreaming about what it would be like if I could only be as mature as you. If only I could demean and throw around the word toxic with the same level of mature vigor as you perhaps I would never have to deal with another immature person in my life? Do you think that's possible, huh, do you? So...mature... Thanks for proving everything is said about your maturity and toxic attiitued with yet another immature temper tantrum response. It comes down to one indisputable fact. When your in Riots you play by Riots rules. If you don.t you get the boot and personally IMO people with your attitude don't deserve to be here.
> [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T23:21:43.852+0000) > > Sublease it is the same . There is no justification for it so they should be treated the same.. Mute and ignore. Yeah calling someone the n-word is the exact same as arguing about when to baron....SO MATURE! > [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T23:24:45.809+0000) > > Thanks for proving everything is said about your maturity and toxic attiitued with yet another immature temper tantrum response. > > It comes down to one indisputable fact. When your in Riots you play by Riots rules. > > If you don.t you get the boot and personally IMO people with your attitude don't deserve to be here. You're so mature. I mean a mature person wouldn't thank someone for proving their point, would they? A mature person would simply stop responding, but you know that because you're so mature...right? A mature person definitely goes around telling other people how immature they are in comparison to themselves, because you know, they're so mature. A mature person would also feel so empowered by their level of godlike maturity that they're positive they know best about who does and doesn't deserve to play a free video game, right? Man, if only I could gain the superpowers and benefits of being the most mature person on the planet. Maybe then everything would be hunky dory in the world and I could strut around with my mature chest poking out, eh?
: What I said is that they should not be punished equally :) In my opinion the people who use hate speech and curse people out should be punished way more.
> [{quoted}](name=SneakyBoogie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T01:47:29.390+0000) > > What I said is that they should not be punished equally :) In my opinion the people who use hate speech and curse people out should be punished way more. I definitely don't think they should be punished equally but some people here are so obtuse they believe cursing people out and using hate speech is the same as telling those players to not curse people out and use hate speech. Kind of hilarious to watch them form arguments as if they've just produced a work on par with the magna carta.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:36:40.290+0000) > > I know I'm so immature for having a conversation with the people cursing me out. Mature people would never even respond, right? Negative attitude, so toxic, right? Offensive language, what offensive language? I know right, someone confronting the people cursing them out is just as bad as people intentionally ruining the game. Brilliant logic! Why didn't I see it before? Lots of justification for standing up for yourself while being cursed out by 4 people for 40 minutes. You are proving once again your apparent lack of maturity and toxic negative attitude with this response what you say with sarcasm is actual fact. >[{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:36:40.290+0000) > I know I'm so immature for having a conversation with the people cursing me out. Yes that is correct you are . Immature , toxic verbally abusive, argumentative. >[{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:36:40.290+0000) >Mature people would never even respond, right? You are correct again that was also my point . Those who are Mature are usually more emotionally stable, and have well developed anger management skills than those who react as you have demonstrated. Also a Mature person would know how to use the mute button and realize its completely unnecessary to "defend" themselves in a video game and in doing so they do not lower themselves to the maturity level of those who would attack them while stressing out over a video game and become a mirror of their aggressor >[{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:36:40.290+0000) >Negative attitude, so toxic, right? correct again another fact. >[{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:36:40.290+0000) >I know right, someone confronting the people cursing them out is just as bad as people intentionally ruining the game. yes it is 100% correct... you are adding negativity on top of negativity. There no justification to reacting or defending yourself in a video game. They are being imature disrutptive toxic by responding and needlessly "defending yourself" you are being immature disruptive toxic see no difference --- therefore you both should be punished the same Someone feeds - ignore them /report quietly and privately after the match--- yes you might loose a match --- that is a risk you take joining solo -- don't like that risk don't join solo que Someone verbally abuse uses hate speech - ignore- mute and QUIETLY and PRIVATELY report after match >[{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:36:40.290+0000) >Why didn't I see it before? lack of maturity and a toxic negative attitude to begin with maybe ? But hey now that you know you have a chance to grow as a person and gain some maturity >[{quoted}](name=TwoChikfilaSauce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:36:40.290+0000) >Lots of justification for standing up for yourself while being cursed out by 4 people for 40 minutes. oppppps got one wrong you ruined your perfect score 0 justification since the fault was yours for not using the mute button after the first verbally abusive comment...that way they cant abuse you for 40 min and ...this > (LET'S NOT FORGET THAT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND MY SELF WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS ME VERBALLY ESPECIALLY ON THE FU*KING INTERNET) > __________ ___________ > [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qm01IAZH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-11T18:29:10.125+0000) > > No, you actually don't. This isn't a free speech issue. Riot controls the space, which grants them the authority to set the rules. If they don't want you in their house, you have to leave. ^^^this is a point i wish more people understood ^^^ > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nswuozWp,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-11-18T07:05:35.390+0000) > > You still don't have the right to "defend yourself". That has never been a "right" in League. "Defending yourself" is rude, annoying, and turns one toxic player into multiple that your teammates and the enemy have to deal with. And it doesn't actually stop toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-19T04:42:16.530+0000) > > You are proving once again your apparent lack of maturity and toxic negative attitude with this response what you say with sarcasm is actual fact. > > Yes that is correct you are . Immature , toxic verbally abusive, argumentative. > > You are correct again that was also my point . Those who are Mature are usually more emotionally stable, and have well developed anger management skills than those who react as you have demonstrated. > > Also a Mature person would know how to use the mute button and realize its completely unnecessary to "defend" themselves in a video game and in doing so they do not lower themselves to the maturity level of those who would attack them while stressing out over a video game and become a mirror of their aggressor > > correct again another fact. > > yes it is 100% correct... you are adding negativity on top of negativity. There > no justification to reacting or defending yourself in a video game. > > They are being imature disrutptive toxic > > by responding and needlessly "defending yourself" you are being immature disruptive toxic > > see no difference --- therefore you both should be punished the same > > Someone feeds - ignore them /report quietly and privately after the match--- yes you might loose a match --- that is a risk you take joining solo -- don't like that risk don't join solo que > > Someone verbally abuse uses hate speech - ignore- mute and QUIETLY and PRIVATELY report after match > > lack of maturity and a toxic negative attitude to begin with maybe ? > > But hey now that you know you have a chance to grow as a person and gain some maturity > > oppppps got one wrong you ruined your perfect score > > 0 justification since the fault was yours for not using the mute button after the first verbally abusive comment...that way they cant abuse you for 40 min > > and ...this > __________ > > ___________ > > ^^^this is a point i wish more people understood ^^^ You're just SOOO mature! I mean, you're so mature. Have you ever thought about being a professor in the subject of maturity? I mean imagine if you were able to teach the world how to be as mature as you. I'm sure it would turn into a utopia of mature people saying mature things, and doing mature stuff like ALL the time. Don't you agree? Wouldn't it be better if everyone had the exact same ideals as you about what is and isn't mature? I mean seriously, I'll probably spend the rest of the day daydreaming about what it would be like if I could only be as mature as you. If only I could demean and throw around the word toxic with the same level of mature vigor as you perhaps I would never have to deal with another immature person in my life? Do you think that's possible, huh, do you? So...mature...
: I do agree that you should just mute them, I do it all the time. After I got punished, I realized it is not worth arguing with them. But I do feel you, I agree with you that riot should not punish the people that are defending themselves. Or atleast not as much as the other people that were being toxic. Worse punishments should be given to the people that were being toxic and started to flame and use offensive words. I have been in a situation where I played with a group of 4 premades who were children, and they provoked me badly, cursed, etc. 3 reports in one game is enough to get you banned. But it was my bad for responding to them and being the same as them. I was wondering, if i did not respond back, and would get the 4 reports.. whether I would still get a ban or not. Maybe it is enough to get reported by 4 people without even talking back and get banned lol. It is sad that riot does not look at who provoked the fight, but on the toxicity overall. E.g. I do not flame, but once I get provoked very badly, I can become that person that flames back in my defence. But just stay calm. Chat restriction is not as bad. best choice is just to mute everyone from now on, in the beginning of the game and just do your thing. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=SneakyBoogie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-19T01:00:03.005+0000) > > I do agree that you should just mute them, I do it all the time. After I got punished, I realized it is not worth arguing with them. > But I do feel you, I agree with you that riot should not punish the people that are defending themselves. Or atleast not as much as the other people that were being toxic. Worse punishments should be given to the people that were being toxic and started to flame and use offensive words. > I have been in a situation where I played with a group of 4 premades who were children, and they provoked me badly, cursed, etc. 3 reports in one game is enough to get you banned. But it was my bad for responding to them and being the same as them. I was wondering, if i did not respond back, and would get the 4 reports.. whether I would still get a ban or not. Maybe it is enough to get reported by 4 people without even talking back and get banned lol. > It is sad that riot does not look at who provoked the fight, but on the toxicity overall. E.g. I do not flame, but once I get provoked very badly, I can become that person that flames back in my defence. > But just stay calm. Chat restriction is not as bad. best choice is just to mute everyone from now on, in the beginning of the game and just do your thing. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I see what you're saying and I agree. The only part I disagree with is that the people defending themselves are the same as the people trying to intentionally ruin the game, using hate speech, or cursing people out.
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-18T20:49:14.540+0000) > > You really need to mute instead of getting into arguments. And dont repeatedly tell people you are carrying them. ^^^^ this You are just as immature and toxic for reacting , responding and arguing or bragging ( im doing the best , carrying you , look at my stats etc) Reacting and adding a negative attitude , verbal abuse and offensive language is adding negativity to negativity. That essentially makes you just as toxic for example as someone intentionally feeding or being verbally absuive If someone is legitimately breaking the rules in any way Ignore them and quietly and privately report them after the match which means don't say muted, reported, report x or anything of that nature There is no justification for "reacting in any way" to someone intentional breaking the rules , being toxic in any way. Also no justification for ranting about any person grievance you have about the match.
> [{quoted}](name=Mindspeaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:01:39.758+0000) > > ^^^^ this > > > > You are just as immature and toxic for reacting , responding and arguing or bragging ( im doing the best , carrying you , look at my stats etc) > > Reacting and adding a negative attitude , verbal abuse and offensive language is adding negativity to negativity. > > That essentially makes you just as toxic for example as someone intentionally feeding or being verbally absuive > > If someone is legitimately breaking the rules in any way Ignore them and quietly and privately report them after the match which means don't say muted, reported, report x or anything of that nature > > There is no justification for "reacting in any way" to someone intentional breaking the rules , being toxic in any way. > > Also no justification for ranting about any person grievance you have about the match. I know I'm so immature for having a conversation with the people cursing me out. Mature people would never even respond, right? Negative attitude, so toxic, right? Offensive language, what offensive language? I know right, someone confronting the people cursing them out is just as bad as people intentionally ruining the game. Brilliant logic! Why didn't I see it before? Lots of justification for standing up for yourself while being cursed out by 4 people for 40 minutes.
: You really need to mute instead of getting into arguments. And dont repeatedly tell people you are carrying them.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8X5BJAfF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-18T20:49:14.540+0000) > > You really need to mute instead of getting into arguments. And dont repeatedly tell people you are carrying them. But then how I would I know to report people for hate speech?
Chermorg (NA)
: >I'm a nice person, and if I said that in front of a same sex person and they got offended I would apologize. This is going to probably sound very crass and blunt but here goes: A nice person would avoid using language with a high probability of offending others in a situation where they are not 100% sure everyone would be okay with it. Hate speech such as this, which has been used for decades if not longer to belittle, demean, harass, abuse, and even things as extreme as *murder* someone else for unchangeable things about themselves, has absolutely no place in League. Riot takes the stance that it should not even *take* a warning for someone to understand that hate speech is unacceptable - but they still give you one chance after this "final warning".
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FRB5Wa2z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-18T20:56:28.390+0000) > > This is going to probably sound very crass and blunt but here goes: A nice person would avoid using language with a high probability of offending others in a situation where they are not 100% sure everyone would be okay with it. > > Hate speech such as this, which has been used for decades if not longer to belittle, demean, harass, abuse, and even things as extreme as *murder* someone else for unchangeable things about themselves, has absolutely no place in League. Riot takes the stance that it should not even *take* a warning for someone to understand that hate speech is unacceptable - but they still give you one chance after this "final warning". No, that is what a person would do who is overly concerned with how others think and feel on the internet. People murder for all kinds of reasons and a word isn't apart of that reason.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: And here I thought games were supposed to be a fun way to unwind and not a tool to toughen up humans... but I guess I'm just weird.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aErOrUt8,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T21:05:25.749+0000) > > And here I thought games were supposed to be a fun way to unwind and not a tool to toughen up humans... but I guess I'm just weird. What do you think playing is for animals? Mock play is how you toughen up and if you can't get past your sensitive nature on the internet life is going to be very tough.
Yizus (NA)
: 2 Week ban
> [{quoted}](name=InfiniteBliss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FRB5Wa2z,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-18T20:44:16.866+0000) > > I was banned for using the word %%%. > > In the movie idiocracy, the man1 says, if your so smart why do you talk like a %%%. man2 says, yah that's a good point maybe your the smartest man in the world. > > I don't mean to offend people, but I was getting tilted, so I called someone a %%% in a way to make my self laugh. > > my friends and I call each other %%%s as a joke at work. > > I guess its offensive, I didn't know it was offensive, I'm a nice person, and if I said that in front of a same sex person and they got offended I would apologize. I'm not purposely trying to piss anyone off. > > Also this past year, that only time I actually talk shit to someone, its because they talked shit to me first. > > And when I did use the word %%%, I wasn't angry, I was laughing and thinking of the movie idiocracy > > I have a 2 week ban, I'm not going to use the word %%%, in game on league anymore, but I don't deserved a 2 week ban. > > > Thoughts America? Riot is the thought police. The word is funny, and despite what social justice warriors say the word has multiple meanings. Better to just make up a new word and start calling people that, something like gaf.
Rioter Comments
Taeseuk (NA)
: Not everything is toxic though, it's just about how you carry yourself and the impact you have on the game. If what your type is negative or is going to impact the game in a negative manner then that's not allowed.
> [{quoted}](name=Taeseuk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aErOrUt8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-17T07:23:40.732+0000) > > Not everything is toxic though, it's just about how you carry yourself and the impact you have on the game. > > If what your type is negative or is going to impact the game in a negative manner then that's not allowed. Because as we've all learned coddling human beings is how you make them tougher, right?
Zexvain (NA)
: I don't get why a player's only means of defending theirself is by muting them.
> [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:03:26.335+0000) > > It's kind of silly really, in reality, if someone was in your face calling you racial slurs/telling you to kill yourself/making you feel like utter dog shit, 90% of people wouldn't just walk away, they would have a word with them. Yes, of course Riot has their rules, but I don't get a single bit of satisfaction from reporting the damn player who flamed me all game. Some people don't take bullying the same as others, some have to have their word with it in order to keep their sanity, like me for example. Muting doesn't do a damn thing for me, wanna know why? Because I'll type "muted" in chat and I still see them constantly talking shit. Who likes knowing that someone is talking crap behind your back and all you can do is nothing? It's blasphemy and a shit system. **I'm sorry, but I have to much god damn respect for myself to let someone down talk me like I'm an animal, and I'm sure a ton of people can agree with me.** The people who don't walk way end up in prison.
Zexvain (NA)
: I've never been so scared of pressing the enter button until this season.
> [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aErOrUt8,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:30:59.397+0000) > > Title. I just use random letters to represent words I want to say to people. I let their brain fill in the rest, such as...ghj or fkdl, or paskd.
Xurreal (NA)
: This is how it needs to be...
> [{quoted}](name=Shin Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=19uKFnRG,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:42:55.593+0000) > > So I recently got counter jungled very severely in the early game (Thanks Phreak, for emphasizing Evelynn's "Agonizingly Weak" early game in the spotlight). > > I saw the flames coming before they even started, so I did /mute all very early once I knew I was behind, and built a bunch of high AP items and ended up carrying the game. > > All the while, my team was trying to /ff but I stayed strong! > > What happened after that was strange, surprising, and unexpected. > > The team was adamant about surrender until about the 25 minute mark. Thats when I started to come back through solo play. I guess a few others realized that, even though I wasn't talking, I was serious about playing this game. > > So while everyone was muted, I put in chat this: > > #sorry about muting everyone. I react very poorly to flames and I want to stay focused on the game. I'm still tilted, so I needed to mute before the flaming started. > > That was when the Surrender attempts ended in 1/4. People pinged me to stop doing my thing, but I took inhibitor turrets and a nexus turret while they (enemy team) went to baron. It felt great. I felt like I was redeeming myself. Not hearing anyone say anything to me, I felt like it didn't matter what the general consensus was about me. I was doing my best and people saw that. That is what mattered most. That was all that mattered. > > We ended up Acing them while they still had baron, inside their base even. It felt so wildly rewarding. > > I defeated my toxicity. I reformed. I am 100% reformed. I can play the game now with a clear mind. > > After 8 years, I can see the flames coming, and can respond appropriately and come back from a major deficit. Not allowing personal opinions to cloud my judgement helped me to see that I don't really suck, i just suck at handling personal opinions! It was better than Chat Restriction (which I personally requested be applied to my account). > > If you are like me, and you are a snowflake, and can't handle flames, take my advice. > > #"/mute all" if you know you are doing poorly and react poorly to flames. > > Once you do (assuming you are actually there to win and not run it down mid). A whole world of opportunity opens to you. Play your damnedest best come-from-behind strategy. > > #Do YOU better than they do them. > > Win or lose, at least you can say > > #I did my damn best. > > Screw responding to flames. Screw waiting for that first person to say something to you. Just play the game. Play to win. Support the team. And ignore your shortcomings and focus on your strengths. > > An unexpected victory is waiting for you. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Please provide a link to your Paypal so I can send you your prize money.
Chermorg (NA)
: 1. When people buy new accounts and continue to be toxic, those accounts are quickly banned. Further, accounts that are purchased are extremely easy to detect and get banned pretty quickly once they're bought and played on. 2. The current system is working quite a bit better than the old "permanent chat restriction" system was. Most players permanently banned either don't come back at all or come back at a much lower level than they were active before, and those who do come back are not often toxic. Of those who come back and are still toxic, they are swiftly banned again.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Vs6g16VF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-15T23:16:40.783+0000) > > 1. When people buy new accounts and continue to be toxic, those accounts are quickly banned. Further, accounts that are purchased are extremely easy to detect and get banned pretty quickly once they're bought and played on. > > 2. The current system is working quite a bit better than the old "permanent chat restriction" system was. Most players permanently banned either don't come back at all or come back at a much lower level than they were active before, and those who do come back are not often toxic. Of those who come back and are still toxic, they are swiftly banned again. Right, and where are these statistics coming from again? Riot? You barely play this game.
: 14 day ban for this? I dont get it riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Lyns4thblade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uLEOAv4G,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-16T00:16:33.059+0000) > > I dont get it, I was tilted this game, yeah, but I tried to remain positive while also trying to stop udyr from flaming everyone all game. I said a few swear words yeah. But honestly i'm mostly a positive player and i try to just explain why people did things wrong when they do and i type mostly to communicate what i think we should do or what i'm doing. I dont get why I get a ban for this especially since i had a majority or good games today and if you saw my chat logs for the whole day they are 90% positive and i never used hate speech. Not once. I tried to keep moral high in most games (its why my win rate is so high I imagine) and I try to put out fires when the rest of the team gets tilted. This insta ban system becasue the udyr this game reported me is kinda unfair. I mean sure I said a few things that I wish I could take back but if you saw what he said to me this game and my support blitzcrank I would say i'm pretty okay. I've been playing since season 2 and I have consistently been a pretty positive player. I got a lot of honour today and then this one game when I get reported by someone who was flaming and making the game less fun for everyone (who I tried to stop from flaming btw). and I get a 14 day ban? I put money into this game, and I dont believe it is right to ban me like this without any warning first or anything. Especially if i've had a lot of good games recently. Its like a computer sees a report and sees a certain amount of messages sent and says yup this person deserves a ban? > I dont know about this riot. I think you need to bring back the tribunal banning system or fix this one because if you saw all of the players chat histories in this game mine was by far the cleanest. > I just feel a little gyped. > So many players dont get banned or punished for their negetive behaviour and this game I clearly tried to help the team realize we could still win. and I tried to stop udyr from flaming and being toxic. Not to mention he used hate speech a few times too. > I am trying to practice for preseason to rank up when the season starts. But this makes that really hard and it makes it hard to communicate with my team when i feel like i'm going to get banned for not even saying anything bad. honestly. > I hope there is a way to appeal this ban. I honestly dont see the reason for it. sure I typed a lot. and maybe said a few things that were kinda negetive. but I always came back to "we can win this guys". I feel like the bans are just distributed based on reports and riot doesn't take into account that players who are toxic report people sometimes and then this happens. I reported udyr that game. I bet that he didn't even get a ban or anything even though he called us both "%%%gots" in the bot lane. > I am just super thrown off by this, and it makes me not even want to play the game anymore. > honestly i'd even take a permanent chat ban but to allow people to spend money on your game for 6 years and then ban them like this is pretty rediculous in my opinion. > > Lyns4thblade: fix dat toaster jayce > Lyns4thblade: lol > Lyns4thblade: did he even connect? > Lyns4thblade: yeah we may have to remake > Lyns4thblade: nah hes here > Lyns4thblade: thats a good game haha > Lyns4thblade: dont flame, chill udyr lol > Lyns4thblade: chill > Lyns4thblade: gj! you the best! > Lyns4thblade: please udyr > Lyns4thblade: theyre pushed so far, stop flaming man > Lyns4thblade: what? > Lyns4thblade: wtf man > Lyns4thblade: so tilted > Lyns4thblade: i am > Lyns4thblade: cause udyr didn't come > Lyns4thblade: sigh > Lyns4thblade: no > Lyns4thblade: lol > Lyns4thblade: dude theyve had no vision > Lyns4thblade: all game > Lyns4thblade: and been against our tower and diving our tower > Lyns4thblade: its fucked, this udyr is just shunning us and calling us names all game > Lyns4thblade: and we didn't do anything to him > Lyns4thblade: we can't fight draven > Lyns4thblade: just let me farm > Lyns4thblade: please > Lyns4thblade: this is gg > Lyns4thblade: udyr toxic all game. just report him please. 9x > Lyns4thblade: ... > Lyns4thblade: Blitz is doing fine udyr leave him alone > Lyns4thblade: just walk away > Lyns4thblade: and let me get a kill > Lyns4thblade: next time please > Lyns4thblade: i need to carry this > Lyns4thblade: and i can't > Lyns4thblade: with no gold > Lyns4thblade: why do you fight > Lyns4thblade: when i'm not there > Lyns4thblade: next time wait for me bro > Lyns4thblade: you going ham has gotten them three kills this game so far > Lyns4thblade: we can still win this > Lyns4thblade: its not hard > Lyns4thblade: i just need items > Lyns4thblade: whyd you stay... > Lyns4thblade: holy hell > Lyns4thblade: thsi games a shit show > Lyns4thblade: why not just hit tower bro > Lyns4thblade: it was free > Lyns4thblade: you stayed too long behind tower > Lyns4thblade: whatever its gg > Lyns4thblade: i can't with this game > Lyns4thblade: sucha shit show > Lyns4thblade: udyr toxic for the first ten minutes, brings whole team down. > Lyns4thblade: like > Lyns4thblade: no wonder I lose elo > Lyns4thblade: fuck sakes > Lyns4thblade: sigh > Lyns4thblade: why are you ap mao? not flaming just asking. Is that a thing? > Lyns4thblade: sigh > Lyns4thblade: elo still matters in preseason mao > Lyns4thblade: if you dont care > Lyns4thblade: play norms > Lyns4thblade: btw folks we can still win this, just gotta stick together. > Lyns4thblade: sigh > Lyns4thblade: if we stay in base > Lyns4thblade: we can > Lyns4thblade: and just defend > Lyns4thblade: preseason is such a shit show > Lyns4thblade: lol > Lyns4thblade: fuck preseason ranked You can't use chat, ever. I've trolled games non-stop for 3 months with no punishment and probably getting reported by 4 people each game. I was also playing quite a bit, like 8-10 games a day. No punishment, ever, at all. The moment I used chat to ask these people why they're cursing me out for 40 minutes I get a chat restriction. Riot is clueless to human behavior and has no way to control what actually matters in a game, gameplay. When you're feeling good play on one account, when you're feeling bad and want to curse some people out play on another account.
: The word you mentioned there, while used in some friend groups as a lighter insult, is considered a hate speech by the bulk of society. If it is a word you are comfortable using among your friend group, that is fine, as long as you only use it among that friend group. That means if you are in a game with other players who are not your friends, you should not use that word in team chat. Riot has a zero-tolerance policy for exposing other players to that sort of hateful language. It is almost certainly not going to change, even if you write to them to explain the situation. The simple fact is that you exposed a player to hate speech against that players will, and that is considered unacceptable behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y6GarQfX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-16T01:58:51.443+0000) > > The word you mentioned there, while used in some friend groups as a lighter insult, is considered a hate speech by the bulk of society. If it is a word you are comfortable using among your friend group, that is fine, as long as you only use it among that friend group. That means if you are in a game with other players who are not your friends, you should not use that word in team chat. > > Riot has a zero-tolerance policy for exposing other players to that sort of hateful language. It is almost certainly not going to change, even if you write to them to explain the situation. The simple fact is that you exposed a player to hate speech against that players will, and that is considered unacceptable behavior. Exposing players to hateful language, that is funny.
: Permabans don't affect many people
Agreed, I spend no money on this game and it is interesting what you can get away with. I trolled normal games pretty regularly for around 3 months and didn't get any chat restrictions, punishment, nothing. The moment I defended myself against the people cursing me out for 40 minutes and asking for reports I get a chat restriction. I didn't curse, ask for reports, call anyone names, but I get a chat restriction. Kind of hilarious to be honest. So basically just play any way you want, bait teammates into getting killed, take jungle camps off jungle, ks as support, don't help in teamfights, roam away from base as it gets pushed down, do it all. You won't be punished as long as you don't use chat.
: Thank you Riot for your Response time (no sarcasm)
> [{quoted}](name=Mammal pod,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9tPZjNtm,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-12T17:13:01.032+0000) > > Thank you Riot for hoping on this bug like ha'zix on a helpless support! Keep up the good work and Thank you! You're not getting any free skins.
: I feel your pain dude, people who throw tantrums when you don't do exactly what they want are the worst. I hate selfish assholes like that Vlad. He literally took your farm out of spite for not doing what he wanted. What a shitbag. I hope that you reported him. Also you can take solace in the fact that you will probably never have to play with that loser again.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XzAoI6Y8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-08T00:26:07.188+0000) > > I feel your pain dude, people who throw tantrums when you don't do exactly what they want are the worst. > > I hate selfish assholes like that Vlad. He literally took your farm out of spite for not doing what he wanted. What a shitbag. I hope that you reported him. > > Also you can take solace in the fact that you will probably never have to play with that loser again. Lol, what?
: Just because i picked off meta doesn't mean you gotta ruin our game
> [{quoted}](name=Vape Naysh YalI,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XzAoI6Y8,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-07T23:32:10.950+0000) > > So i just played a _**NORMAL GAME**_, in advance i declared ahri as adc, my support picked vlad. > > I generally don't care what my support plays as long as it's not nidalee support. In game he tells me He's gonna farm like there's no tomorrow. I asked him to stop, nothing more nothing less. He told me this wouldn't have happened if i had picked an adc. So i explained i had 550 range which is more than some ADC, and some guy made it to D2 with it. > So in lane he just kept farming with his abilities, at first i tried to keep up but it became tiresome and i tried to roam, get objectives and farm wherever i could. > > I ended the game 0/0/1 with +/- 75 farm, he had +/-150. The only reason we won was because 4 ppl went afk in the enemy team because the other lanes were stomping. > > > Can we not do that? I don't get it, why would you do this. Clearly i'm playing offmeta and you think it puts me behind so far already, so why make it worse? It's a normal game, i ain't ruining your rank. > > People need to realize this is a game. I'm playing for fun. > > AD {{champion:412}} is fun to me, onhit mid/top {{champion:432}} is fun to me, AP tank {{champion:53}} is fun to me, jungle {{champion:89}} is fun to me. > I played ad thresh/ aptank Blitz to level 5 so i atleast have an idea of what i'm doing. I got leona to level 6 by playing her jungle only and atleast 1 lvl 7 token too. I have never won a game as support bard, I made an enemy toplaner ragequit in flex with onhit and win most of my games with it. > I know these things can work and i like playing them, so in your normals just fucking chill already. > > if you do decide that's enough reason to just ruin someone else's fun, you're just sad tbh. > > srry for the rant. > > > Corki did 911, the chemicals in our water are turning our frogs into tarics , bring back ap shacman {{item:3073}} {{champion:35}} {{item:3070}}, Singed has been running riot the whole time, Vape Naysh out. I'll use your argument against you. He isn't ruining your rank so why do you care?
: You prove the need to notify the player who is muted. You don't actually mute them. You don't actually use the feature. And they know this. Most, "you are muted." is met with, "yeah right." But this isn't entirely about the player who is doing the muting. This is about actually reducing toxicity. Which in my personal experience is only worse now than when i started playing in season 2. Banning for name calling does not work. The threat of punishment for name calling, does not currently work. I'm **not** anti banning. I want to actually reduce toxicity while actually rehabilitating player behavior through experience conditioning.
> [{quoted}](name=RealDealNeal,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ngl0UNYU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-08T01:16:45.621+0000) > > You prove the need to notify the player who is muted. You don't actually mute them. You don't actually use the feature. And they know this. Most, "you are muted." is met with, "yeah right." But this isn't entirely about the player who is doing the muting. This is about actually reducing toxicity. Which in my personal experience is only worse now than when i started playing in season 2. Banning for name calling does not work. The threat of punishment for name calling, does not currently work. I'm **not** anti banning. I want to actually reduce toxicity while actually rehabilitating player behavior through experience conditioning. Bingo! Think about the psychology of a person who says, "You're muted! Nanner!" and then doesn't mute the person.
: I decided to test Riot's intentional feeding detection, here are the results.
> [{quoted}](name=devon835,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=s9jlurEn,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-08T02:01:43.224+0000) > > It was a normal Blind Pick game, I mostly only used chat to talk to enemies, no flaming my team that i can remember. > http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2563261443/45970599?tab=overview > I locked in kayn after our taliyah already called midlane, rushed mobis +e to feed faster running down mid then every other lane. The few kills I got were from enemies overstaying and fucking around with like 20% hp. I actively dealt damage to enemies and minions. I also took the Shadow Assassin transformation. My team tried to be positive and encouraging but it was useless and we lost at 29:30. Funny, that game took longer than some of my ranked games. Anyways, this game caused me to receive a 2 -week suspension 5 days later. > > Conclusion: Riot's intentional feeding detection actually works, atleast if it's an obvious case. Glad that they're stepping up their game considering that when I started playing 3 years ago, I int fed 12 ranked games in a row with no punishment. > > Feel free to bring your own cases of int feeding/others int feeding, I want to see if it's consistent. > Also: Don't try this experiment on your main, probably not worth it unless you dont care about hextech loot like me. Conclusion, you're lying.
Show more

TwoChikfilaSauce

Level 127 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion